+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why you cannot convince your friends of the truth and what to do about it

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,587 times in 1,638 posts

Default Re: Why you cannot convince your friends of the truth and what to do about it

syrwong/ Excellent post and thoughts. and on the topic of art and modern art etc how about the artist that sold an invisable sculptre for 15 thousand euros.
    https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2021/...re-for-e15000/

Thats right,its in a courtyard or space but its invisable . Now even if the story isnt true, a gag or a business con job by both participants, the story goes out to the public who now hear it and tell others . And they are continued to be dismayed, dumbed and deadened etc. I suppose the counter claim to all this is, dont be so old fashioned! etc. or, arent you open minded? blah blah.

well yes I am, and that 100 dollars I owed you Im now retruning to you. Its invisible.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Gekko (16th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), palehorse (16th June 2021), syrwong (15th June 2021), Victoria (16th June 2021), viking (15th June 2021), Violet3 (16th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,261 times in 580 posts

Default Re: Why you cannot convince your friends of the truth and what to do about it

[QUOTE=Bubu;1434540]
    Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    Quote Posted by Violet3 (here)
    Is this bipolar division not a sign of the "end-time"?
    No the division is beginning to unite on one side, the "truth" side.
    Yes. Although it is the greatest, divsion no matter how great will always end. My use of the word end-time is inappropriate. I felt a great transition of humanity is happening, that's all. It is also meant to be a warning of the dangerous time we are in.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Gekko (16th June 2021), gini (15th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), Victoria (16th June 2021), viking (15th June 2021), Violet3 (16th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    syrwong/ Excellent post and thoughts. and on the topic of art and modern art etc how about the artist that sold an invisable sculptre for 15 thousand euros.

Thats right,its in a courtyard or space but its invisable . Now even if the story isnt true, a gag or a business con job by both participants, the story goes out to the public who now hear it and tell others . And they are continued to be dismayed, dumbed and deadened etc. I suppose the counter claim to all this is, dont be so old fashioned! etc. or, arent you open minded? blah blah.

well yes I am, and that 100 dollars I owed you Im now retruning to you. Its invisible.
    Thanks. The money was created out of thin air anyway, and to air it went.

This kind of things makes people accept absurdity, accept irrationalities. The irrationality of lockdowns, distancing, wearing masks is thus tolerated and even applauded.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Gekko (16th June 2021), gini (16th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), thepainterdoug (15th June 2021), Victoria (16th June 2021), Violet3 (16th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,577 times in 534 posts

I feel your pain Syrwong.
    I started this time last year warning my family and close friends to turn off the TV, don’t listen to the upcoming fear mongering and research everything they can...more so the ‘jabs’.

A good 80% just ignored everything I said. Stayed glued to the news every day in a trance, blindly followed the information and advice despite the most of it having no real foundation to it and to my dismay, got themselves jabbed.

I think there’s a few reasons why they couldn’t be convinced...
    Brainwashing, Fear, Cognitive Dissonance, Ignorance, Hoping life will return to normal...

I guess we’re all choosing our own paths now and there’s nothing more we can do.
    I’ve tired of trying to warn others now and getting nowhere fast. If they can’t see it by now they never will.
    Last edited by Sérénité; 16th June 2021 at 23:38.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Gekko (16th June 2021), gini (16th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), Libico (16th June 2021), syrwong (17th June 2021), Victoria (16th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Moderator Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,642 times in 184 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    syrwong/     Excellent post and thoughts.  and on the topic of art and modern art etc   how about the artist that sold an invisable sculptre for 15 thousand euros.

Thats right,its in a courtyard or space but its invisable .  Now even if the story isnt true, a gag or a business con job by both participants, the story goes out to the public who  now hear it and tell others .  And they are continued to be dismayed, dumbed and deadened etc.   I suppose the counter claim to all this is,   dont be so old fashioned!  etc. or,  arent you open minded?   blah blah.

well yes I am, and that 100 dollars I owed you Im now retruning to you.  Its invisible.

Hi Doug!
    I had a reaction reading that article which was, "Oh for gosh sakes you can't be serious!!" but then I saw a thought, a project I would like to complete, and imagined describing my thought to someone, and how we would typically evolve a plan of action through that jointly held image, somehow both clearly envisioning it even though it is immaterial, and how quickly that can manifest the right circumstances to create the imaginary object. Just simple sharing sets the stage: receptive sharing being the first catalyst between immaterial and material...and somehow, the concept of an invisible sculpture didn't seem so absurd. (Selling it did, though!!!)

In application to OP, the key would be the intent to share, to welcome someone else to your view or thought, yet not to prove or force the idea. Receptivity on both sides has to be maintained for the idea to unite and manifest fluidly.

...which reminded me of a trend I have been noticing more in the past months of people experiencing heightened perception and intuition.  People finishing each other's sentences, or coming up with the same ideas at the same time, including lots of other synchronicity that is observable. It is just something that seems more prevalent among people I have spoken to or interacted between lately.  They are noticing, I'm noticing...there seems to be an incremental evolution of sorts going on.  I can only guess (and hope!) it is happening everywhere.

Intrigued by that possibility, I wondered, amid all the negativity, divide and stresses in the past year and despite the questions of health surrounding masks, if one of the unseen results/benefits of a masked populace might be learning to intuit more efficiently through not being able to rely as heavily on facial expressions and clearly heard/enunciated words? Less focus on the mouth area, less on hearing, and more on the eyes and temporal/forehead region?

I think general receptivity, which seems a necessary step to enjoin people through thoughts and intent, has been one of the more significant casualties of this past year and because of that, in a flurry of various ways, people seem to be forming new alliances and redrawing their lines. They seem also to be simultaneously growing more conscious. This manifests new ways of thinking just like clouds forming and reforming in the sky, or cream swirling in coffee, which is a comforting image (for me) to apply to the sea of humanity right now, because like you, Syrwong, I feel saddened about the breakdown of communication and recognition regarding vaccines and everything that is going on right now in the world. https://youtu.be/6zUcxZGx62E?t=201 : Maybe the unexpected outcome will be that unity and mutual appreciation is eventually rebuilt in a more enduring and adaptive form?
    Last edited by Victoria; 17th June 2021 at 12:28. Reason: *video starts at a specific timestamp, hence the link instead of embed

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Anka (17th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (18th June 2021), ThePythonicCow (16th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just want to point out that the artist who made the "invisible sculpture" likely would agree with our comments about it.

They know just as well as we do that it is insane to be able to sell an invisible sculpture and if there is any merit to this "art" I would say that it functions to highlight this insanity.

Andy Warhol and Banksy are both famous artists in which much of their work exists to point out how insane the "art world" really is.

The "documentary' which was produced by Banksy "Exit Through the Gift Shop" focuses on pointing out the insanity that is the art world

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (16th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (18th June 2021), Victoria (16th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,659 times in 20,654 posts

Quote Posted by Victoria (here)
    the key would be the intent to share, to welcome someone else to your view or thought, yet not to prove or force the idea. Receptivity on both sides has to be maintained for the idea to unite and manifest fluidly.
    Yes ...
    My (sometimes rather dormant) blog: theMooster.net

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Anka (17th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    I just want to point out that the artist who made the "invisible sculpture" likely would agree with our comments about it.

They know just as well as we do that it is insane to be able to sell an invisible sculpture and if there is any merit to this "art" I would say that it functions to highlight this insanity.

Andy Warhol and Banksy are both famous artists in which much of their work exists to point out how insane the "art world" really is.

The "documentary' which was produced by Banksy "Exit Through the Gift Shop" focuses on pointing out the insanity that is the art world

¤=[Post Update]=¤

¤=[Post Update]=¤

You guys aren't trying hard enough.

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,250 times in 1,403 posts

1. I realized I had to figure out, using logic, illogic, and/or think-tank strategy the roll out of this so-called vaccine Murder on the population. Also, I realized that even engineers, scientists, etc., who are touted to be more intelligent than we poor folk, cheated out of our years of proper education by being fed LIES and our years in SCHOOL (the school of brain washing) wasted, have a chance to figure out that the Think Tank maneuvers are not going to be straight line moves. They will differ for every population according to the plans the Controllers have for the resources of that country (kill off their population completely) Africa. Those peoples who are religeously brainwashed will be eliminated (the Eugers(?) in China), etc., etc. In the USA the killing strength of the Vaccines will vary so the public will not all die in the first wave. In the second wave of injections the dieing will begin in ernest. Breeders will be killed off, also the sick and elderly, and so on. None of these Jabs can be trusted. They are giving them to you because they want you DEAD!

2. Those who they deem have some talents they can use such as health and strength are chosen to become MINDLESS ROBOTS, ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED.

3. I do strongly believe that the Bankers etc. are now Robots answering to the REPTILIANS ON THE MOON AND BELOW GROUND, ALSO THE ANUNNAKI. I do believe the Central Control to be on the Moon. Blow them to hell away. As to GATES and company, he has been reported murdered by the Indians, shot at Gitmo, and he is still here getting a DIVORCE from the wife (male or female) undoubtedly to move his vast Lands across America into the hands of the family. I would like to see him hanging from his genitals, if he has any, along the highway, all versions of him. Why am I saying such things about another human being? Because I do not believe he/it/they happen to be human. It is clearly US AGAINST THEM, LIVE OR DIE, TAKE THEM DOWN. OR wait until you see your entire family murdered and you are next.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Gekko (16th June 2021)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    I feel your pain Syrwong.
    I started this time last year warning my family and close friends to turn off the TV, don’t listen to the upcoming fear mongering and research everything they can...more so the ‘jabs’.

A good 80% just ignored everything I said. Stayed glued to the news every day in a trance, blindly followed the information and advice despite the most of it having no real foundation to it and to my dismay, got themselves jabbed.

I think there’s a few reasons why they couldn’t be convinced...
    Brainwashing, Fear, Cognitive Dissonance, Ignorance, Hoping life will return to normal...

I guess we’re all choosing our own paths now and there’s nothing more we can do.
    I’ve tired of trying to warn others now and getting nowhere fast. If they can’t see it by now they never will.
    Yes, there is the pain of seeing friends taking the jab. Two of my brothers recently took it. One with his wife in his 70s now always long for their daughter to bring the grandson to visit them. The daughter threatened not to visit them if they didn't take the vaccine and they yielded, even knowing it may be dangerous.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Anka (17th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (17th June 2021), Bill Ryan (17th June 2021), bobme (18th June 2021), Gekko (17th June 2021), gini (17th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), Snoweagle (17th June 2021), Victoria (17th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2