+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why you can't convince your friends of the truth - and what to do about it

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,066 times in 3,146 posts

Default Re: Why you can't convince your friends of the truth - and what to do about it

syrwong/ Excellent post and thoughts. and on the topic of art and modern art etc how about the artist that sold an invisable sculptre for 15 thousand euros.
    https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2021/...re-for-e15000/

Thats right,its in a courtyard or space but its invisable . Now even if the story isnt true, a gag or a business con job by both participants, the story goes out to the public who now hear it and tell others . And they are continued to be dismayed, dumbed and deadened etc. I suppose the counter claim to all this is, dont be so old fashioned! etc. or, arent you open minded? blah blah.

well yes I am, and that 100 dollars I owed you Im now retruning to you. Its invisible.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Ben (26th September 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), BMJ (26th September 2021), Eric J (Viking) (15th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), palehorse (16th June 2021), Rizotto (26th July 2023), syrwong (15th June 2021), Victoria (16th June 2021), Violet3 (16th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 711 posts

Default Re: Why you can't convince your friends of the truth - and what to do about it

[QUOTE=Bubu;1434540]
    Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    Quote Posted by Violet3 (here)
    Is this bipolar division not a sign of the "end-time"?
    No the division is beginning to unite on one side, the "truth" side.
    Yes. Although it is the greatest, divsion no matter how great will always end. My use of the word end-time is inappropriate. I felt a great transition of humanity is happening, that's all. It is also meant to be a warning of the dangerous time we are in.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Ben (26th September 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Eric J (Viking) (15th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), gini (15th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), Rizotto (26th July 2023), Victoria (16th June 2021), Violet3 (16th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    syrwong/ Excellent post and thoughts. and on the topic of art and modern art etc how about the artist that sold an invisable sculptre for 15 thousand euros.

Thats right,its in a courtyard or space but its invisable . Now even if the story isnt true, a gag or a business con job by both participants, the story goes out to the public who now hear it and tell others . And they are continued to be dismayed, dumbed and deadened etc. I suppose the counter claim to all this is, dont be so old fashioned! etc. or, arent you open minded? blah blah.

well yes I am, and that 100 dollars I owed you Im now retruning to you. Its invisible.
    Thanks. The money was created out of thin air anyway, and to air it went.

This kind of things makes people accept absurdity, accept irrationalities. The irrationality of lockdowns, distancing, wearing masks is thus tolerated and even applauded.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Ben (26th September 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Gekko (16th June 2021), gini (16th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), Rizotto (26th July 2023), thepainterdoug (15th June 2021), Victoria (16th June 2021), Violet3 (16th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,055 times in 868 posts

I feel your pain Syrwong.
    I started this time last year warning my family and close friends to turn off the TV, don’t listen to the upcoming fear mongering and research everything they can...more so the ‘jabs’.

A good 80% just ignored everything I said. Stayed glued to the news every day in a trance, blindly followed the information and advice despite the most of it having no real foundation to it and to my dismay, got themselves jabbed.

I think there’s a few reasons why they couldn’t be convinced...
    Brainwashing, Fear, Cognitive Dissonance, Ignorance, Hoping life will return to normal...

I guess we’re all choosing our own paths now and there’s nothing more we can do.
    I’ve tired of trying to warn others now and getting nowhere fast. If they can’t see it by now they never will.
    Last edited by Sérénité; 16th June 2021 at 23:38.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Ben (26th September 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Gekko (16th June 2021), gini (16th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), Libico (16th June 2021), Rizotto (26th July 2023), syrwong (17th June 2021), Victoria (16th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    syrwong/     Excellent post and thoughts.  and on the topic of art and modern art etc   how about the artist that sold an invisable sculptre for 15 thousand euros.

Thats right,its in a courtyard or space but its invisable .  Now even if the story isnt true, a gag or a business con job by both participants, the story goes out to the public who  now hear it and tell others .  And they are continued to be dismayed, dumbed and deadened etc.   I suppose the counter claim to all this is,   dont be so old fashioned!  etc. or,  arent you open minded?   blah blah.

well yes I am, and that 100 dollars I owed you Im now retruning to you.  Its invisible.

Hi Doug!
    I had a reaction reading that article which was, "Oh for gosh sakes you can't be serious!!" but then I saw a thought, a project I would like to complete, and imagined describing my thought to someone, and how we would typically evolve a plan of action through that jointly held image, somehow both clearly envisioning it even though it is immaterial, and how quickly that can manifest the right circumstances to create the imaginary object. Just simple sharing sets the stage: receptive sharing being the first catalyst between immaterial and material...and somehow, the concept of an invisible sculpture didn't seem so absurd. (Selling it did, though!!!)

In application to OP, the key would be the intent to share, to welcome someone else to your view or thought, yet not to prove or force the idea. Receptivity on both sides has to be maintained for the idea to unite and manifest fluidly.

...which reminded me of a trend I have been noticing more in the past months of people experiencing heightened perception and intuition.  People finishing each other's sentences, or coming up with the same ideas at the same time, including lots of other synchronicity that is observable. It is just something that seems more prevalent among people I have spoken to or interacted between lately.  They are noticing, I'm noticing...there seems to be an incremental evolution of sorts going on.  I can only guess (and hope!) it is happening everywhere.

Intrigued by that possibility, I wondered, amid all the negativity, divide and stresses in the past year and despite the questions of health surrounding masks, if one of the unseen results/benefits of a masked populace might be learning to intuit more efficiently through not being able to rely as heavily on facial expressions and clearly heard/enunciated words? Less focus on the mouth area, less on hearing, and more on the eyes and temporal/forehead region?

I think general receptivity, which seems a necessary step to enjoin people through thoughts and intent, has been one of the more significant casualties of this past year and because of that, in a flurry of various ways, people seem to be forming new alliances and redrawing their lines. They seem also to be simultaneously growing more conscious. This manifests new ways of thinking just like clouds forming and reforming in the sky, or cream swirling in coffee, which is a comforting image (for me) to apply to the sea of humanity right now, because like you, Syrwong, I feel saddened about the breakdown of communication and recognition regarding vaccines and everything that is going on right now in the world. https://youtu.be/6zUcxZGx62E?t=201 : Maybe the unexpected outcome will be that unity and mutual appreciation is eventually rebuilt in a more enduring and adaptive form?
    Last edited by Victoria; 17th June 2021 at 12:28. Reason: *video starts at a specific timestamp, hence the link instead of embed

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Anka (17th June 2021), Ben (26th September 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Gekko (16th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (18th June 2021), Rizotto (26th July 2023), ThePythonicCow (16th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,351 times in 431 posts

I just want to point out that the artist who made the "invisible sculpture" likely would agree with our comments about it.

They know just as well as we do that it is insane to be able to sell an invisible sculpture and if there is any merit to this "art" I would say that it functions to highlight this insanity.

Andy Warhol and Banksy are both famous artists in which much of their work exists to point out how insane the "art world" really is.

The "documentary' which was produced by Banksy "Exit Through the Gift Shop" focuses on pointing out the insanity that is the art world

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Ben (26th September 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), ByTheNorthernSea (16th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (18th June 2021), Mike Gorman (26th September 2021), Rizotto (26th July 2023), Victoria (16th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

Quote Posted by Victoria (here)
    the key would be the intent to share, to welcome someone else to your view or thought, yet not to prove or force the idea. Receptivity on both sides has to be maintained for the idea to unite and manifest fluidly.
    Yes ...
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Anka (17th June 2021), Ben (26th September 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Gekko (16th June 2021), Rizotto (26th July 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    I just want to point out that the artist who made the "invisible sculpture" likely would agree with our comments about it.

They know just as well as we do that it is insane to be able to sell an invisible sculpture and if there is any merit to this "art" I would say that it functions to highlight this insanity.

Andy Warhol and Banksy are both famous artists in which much of their work exists to point out how insane the "art world" really is.

The "documentary' which was produced by Banksy "Exit Through the Gift Shop" focuses on pointing out the insanity that is the art world

¤=[Post Update]=¤

¤=[Post Update]=¤

You guys aren't trying hard enough.

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

1. I realized I had to figure out, using logic, illogic, and/or think-tank strategy the roll out of this so-called vaccine Murder on the population. Also, I realized that even engineers, scientists, etc., who are touted to be more intelligent than we poor folk, cheated out of our years of proper education by being fed LIES and our years in SCHOOL (the school of brain washing) wasted, have a chance to figure out that the Think Tank maneuvers are not going to be straight line moves. They will differ for every population according to the plans the Controllers have for the resources of that country (kill off their population completely) Africa. Those peoples who are religeously brainwashed will be eliminated (the Eugers(?) in China), etc., etc. In the USA the killing strength of the Vaccines will vary so the public will not all die in the first wave. In the second wave of injections the dieing will begin in ernest. Breeders will be killed off, also the sick and elderly, and so on. None of these Jabs can be trusted. They are giving them to you because they want you DEAD!

2. Those who they deem have some talents they can use such as health and strength are chosen to become MINDLESS ROBOTS, ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED.

3. I do strongly believe that the Bankers etc. are now Robots answering to the REPTILIANS ON THE MOON AND BELOW GROUND, ALSO THE ANUNNAKI. I do believe the Central Control to be on the Moon. Blow them to hell away. As to GATES and company, he has been reported murdered by the Indians, shot at Gitmo, and he is still here getting a DIVORCE from the wife (male or female) undoubtedly to move his vast Lands across America into the hands of the family. I would like to see him hanging from his genitals, if he has any, along the highway, all versions of him. Why am I saying such things about another human being? Because I do not believe he/it/they happen to be human. It is clearly US AGAINST THEM, LIVE OR DIE, TAKE THEM DOWN. OR wait until you see your entire family murdered and you are next.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Elainie (26th September 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), Icare (26th July 2023), NancyV (26th July 2023), Rizotto (26th July 2023)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    I feel your pain Syrwong.
    I started this time last year warning my family and close friends to turn off the TV, don’t listen to the upcoming fear mongering and research everything they can...more so the ‘jabs’.

A good 80% just ignored everything I said. Stayed glued to the news every day in a trance, blindly followed the information and advice despite the most of it having no real foundation to it and to my dismay, got themselves jabbed.

I think there’s a few reasons why they couldn’t be convinced...
    Brainwashing, Fear, Cognitive Dissonance, Ignorance, Hoping life will return to normal...

I guess we’re all choosing our own paths now and there’s nothing more we can do.
    I’ve tired of trying to warn others now and getting nowhere fast. If they can’t see it by now they never will.
    Yes, there is the pain of seeing friends taking the jab. Two of my brothers recently took it. One with his wife in his 70s now always long for their daughter to bring the grandson to visit them. The daughter threatened not to visit them if they didn't take the vaccine and they yielded, even knowing it may be dangerous.

19. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Anka (17th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (17th June 2021), Ben (26th September 2021), Bill Ryan (17th June 2021), bobme (18th June 2021), Brigantia (26th September 2021), Gekko (17th June 2021), gini (17th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), NancyV (26th July 2023), Rizotto (26th July 2023), Snoweagle (17th June 2021), Victoria (17th June 2021), wondering (26th September 2021)

20. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

i have the problem whit my friend s and all that you said is the same whit me ... but what i v come to realize wend i push the topic media , is that ,there are more programs runing into not also in theyr minds but in my own .. at one point i looked into music and movies .like esoteric holliwood jay dyer and confronted my self to the fact that all my friends are marryed and it my be a litlle bit awkward for most people i mean . at my 44 single i still find hard to look at it since i v whatch a lot of movies like most people did and for some resason that i still cant figure clear simple facts to minds that worked in marketing that at least should be able to spark some light don t or are not take into consideration ,in my opinion the subject media is big and compartmentalized ,now even more internet ,and even to old portugueses that in the 90 olny had 2 tv channels

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MRslave For This Post:

Ami (26th September 2021), Ben (26th September 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Elainie (26th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (22nd November 2021), Harmony (26th September 2021), Kryztian (28th September 2021), Rizotto (26th July 2023), wondering (26th September 2021)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,312 times in 2,098 posts

We may not have the ability to convince anyone of anything, but we can gently and casually drop facts and hints without being attached to the outcome - and some of them will start to grow.

Click image for larger version

Name:	seeds.png
Views:	70
Size:	758.0 KB
ID:	47532
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Ben (26th September 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), BMJ (26th September 2021), Brigantia (26th September 2021), Gracy (26th September 2021), Harmony (26th September 2021), Icare (26th July 2023), justntime2learn (26th September 2021), Kryztian (28th September 2021), Mike Gorman (26th September 2021), NancyV (26th July 2023), Rizotto (26th July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (26th September 2021), syrwong (26th September 2021), wondering (26th September 2021)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Franny (here)
    We may not have the ability to convince anyone of anything, but we can gently and casually drop facts and hints without being attached to the outcome - and some of them will start to grow.

Attachment 47532
    Yes. There are things that come before belief. The seeds of truth. Imagine how much effort has been done by TPTB in planting the seeds of untruth.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Ben (26th September 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Harmony (26th September 2021), Icare (26th July 2023), Kryztian (28th September 2021), Mike Gorman (26th September 2021), NancyV (26th July 2023), Rizotto (26th July 2023), wondering (26th September 2021)

26. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,983 times in 1,749 posts

My closest companion decided she would take the jab: a few days later she attended a work drinks occasion, had a few too many red wines, and became very ill with a 'bug' doing the rounds, I remained well and suggested the Pfizer jab has weakened her immune system. Anyway, she cancelled the 2nd shot, but is still adamant on getting this(!) This lady is pretty smart, a psychiatric nurse, but really an under-the-radar doctor in my opinion. I have not argued, or remonstrated with anyone regarding their choice; I know what I know and just assert this whenever the topic is raised, I hope my companion does not get the 2nd shot because this seems to be the 'clincher', when many people develop serious reactions and symptoms. We just have to stay the course and overtly model our beliefs.
    Last edited by Mike Gorman; 26th September 2021 at 03:31.

27. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Ben (26th September 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Brigantia (26th September 2021), Harmony (26th September 2021), Icare (26th July 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (25th July 2023), justntime2learn (26th September 2021), Kryztian (28th September 2021), mizo (26th September 2021), NancyV (26th July 2023), Patient (26th September 2021), Peace in Oz (26th September 2021), Rizotto (26th July 2023), wondering (26th September 2021)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,545 times in 32,726 posts

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Harmony (25th July 2023), NancyV (26th July 2023), Rizotto (26th July 2023), seehas (25th July 2023), syrwong (26th July 2023), Tintin (25th July 2023), wondering (26th July 2023), Yoda (25th July 2023)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 times in 428 posts

I'm not sure I see a clear point in convincing someone of the "truth" or forcing them to change their mind. Sometimes I lose sight of it, but mostly I'm aware that it's a wasted effort.
    After all, most of the time I'm not 100% sure of my own beliefs, so how can I impose that on someone else? I can explain my feelings and premonitions, and it is up to the other person whether they will accept them or not.

It is much more effective to plant seeds of doubt without the intention of imposing opinions and "truths". Basics of psychology.
    It is especially effective in children. For example, a child will start eating sooner if he watches you eat, than if you yell at him to eat!
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

31. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Ewan (25th July 2023), Harmony (25th July 2023), Icare (26th July 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (25th July 2023), John'sKatya (25th July 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th July 2023), NancyV (26th July 2023), Rizotto (26th July 2023), seehas (25th July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (26th July 2023), Tintin (25th July 2023), Violet3 (26th July 2023), wondering (26th July 2023), Yoda (25th July 2023)

32. Link to Post #37
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

when covid started i worked in a hospital group i had a lot of good conversations with my colleagues in the beginning and many seemed to see through what was going to happen this was before there was a vaccination i was very confident that a lot of my colleagues would not take the vaccination from some i also got the statement "i would never take a vaccination they cant force me"

at the end of 2021 we were given a deadline of a few months, anyone who had not been vaccinated by a certain date would lose their job in the end there was only one other person with me, out of a total of 24 employees only 2 had not been vaccinated (this was only our department the whole company had more than 7000 employees, but i guess its about 5% that lost their jobs)

with some colleagues I was really surprised and also asked for as an answer I only got "I just want to live my life normally further" or "i have to think about my family"

this story is a very good example that you can not convince anyone, you have to feel it and know the truth yourself in your heart since our society mainly operates by brain this is not easy for the majority
    Last edited by seehas; 25th July 2023 at 11:32.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

33. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Ewan (25th July 2023), Harmony (25th July 2023), Icare (26th July 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (25th July 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th July 2023), NancyV (26th July 2023), Rizotto (26th July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (26th July 2023), syrwong (26th July 2023), Tintin (25th July 2023), Vangelo (25th July 2023), Violet3 (26th July 2023), wondering (26th July 2023), Yoda (25th July 2023)

34. Link to Post #38
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

@seehas Your story just above reminds me of what happened to some of the first Christians, in the Roman empire, that died in the Colosseum. I wonder how many really "took a stand", and died for what they truely believed in. I am sure it was a lot less than 10%.

Those of us that know - like you say - the truth in our heart, are not only like those first Christians, most likely we were a part of them.

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th July 2023), Ewan (25th July 2023), Harmony (25th July 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th July 2023), NancyV (26th July 2023), Rizotto (26th July 2023), seehas (25th July 2023), Violet3 (26th July 2023), wondering (26th July 2023)

36. Link to Post #39
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,250 times in 477 posts

At the core of this issue, is what exactly made some people very skeptical of the government’s covid mandates, and why would others just comply with everything there were told without question. (There is also the middle section of those who reluctantly took the jab mandated at work in order to continue to have an income to feed and house their children, or to achieve that scholarly degree for which they’d been working hard for years. I’ll just leave that group aside for now, since it’s outside the point I’m trying to discuss here.)

There’s also the issue of critical mass. Many of the posts above went along the line of ‘freedom of choice’ and ‘it’s not my place to tell others what to do’. I disagree. Had the majority of people said NO, we will not comply with these absurd mandates, the government would never have been able to impose anything.

We had a responsibility to be vocal about the wrongness of these mandates, that the MSM was deceiving us, and that there were so many dissident scientists, e.g. the ‘Great Barrington Declaration’, Mike Yeadon, Dr. Byrom Bridle, Dr. Peter McCullough, and so many others, explaining with expertise why the mandates were wrong, why the covax was not safe. Many of us sent that info to our local politicians, info that proved the harmfulness of these mandates, begging them not to impose mandates on us. To no avail.

At first it was quite lonely for me, I lost most of my friends. But eventually met with many others in the ‘resistance’ movement. We organized and held rallies and protests, which had an impact. I asked that question of them, why is it that you and I can see through the BS, but so many don’t. I still don’t have a satisfactory answer to that. Something that helps to organize my thoughts is to make lists of what I’ve observed personally.
    Here goes, in no particular order.

Those that complied to mask, lockdowns, and vax mandates:
    - Their primary source of information is mainstream media, e.g. CBC or CNN.
    - They took the covid jab because they wanted to travel for their vacation or to visit their friends & relatives.
    - They didn’t think the government or MSM would lie to them.
    - Most of them didn’t even want to hear about expert views from dissident scientists.
    - They were scared ****less by all the MSM news on covid death rates.
    - They had a comfortable life in the ‘system’, and didn’t want to rock that boat.

The ‘resistance’:
    - Their primary source of information is independent media channels.
    - They are aware of many instances that governments lied to their population, eg. the 9/11 hoax, the WEF agenda, world wide oppressions by the MIC regime change deceit, etc.
    - They personally encountered hardships in their lives.

So, is it that critical thinking will come more easily for those who are independent enough to explore various angles, AND who have experienced adversity in their personal lives?
    Your thoughts?
    Last edited by Rizotto; 26th July 2023 at 10:14.

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th July 2023), Harmony (26th July 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (26th July 2023), NancyV (26th July 2023), seehas (26th July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (26th July 2023), syrwong (26th July 2023), Vangelo (26th July 2023), Violet3 (26th July 2023), wondering (26th July 2023)

38. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,062 times in 902 posts

As I recall within weeks of the start of the "pandemic", I knew something was very wrong with the huge jump in "cases" on a daily basis, and I immediately looked at the PCR test which was manipulated based on how the labs ran the tests - higher cycles led to positives, etc. If cases were increasing hugely on a daily basis, what was the definition of a case?
    Having said that, I was not working and had the luxury of time to research and read, which I did. I'm sure Ron rolled his eyes inwardly more than once as I subjected him repeatedly to my opinions! lol, he always just listened.
    My point is this, though, that I truthfully do not know what I would have done had I been my own support and the vaccine was required for my job. I can't be so presumptuous as to say I would have held fast...I don't know. I was fortunate in that regard.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th July 2023), Harmony (26th July 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (26th July 2023), Rizotto (27th July 2023), Sue (Ayt) (26th July 2023), Vangelo (26th July 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2