+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why you can't convince your friends of the truth - and what to do about it

1. Link to Post #1
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,565 times in 711 posts

Default Why you can't convince your friends of the truth - and what to do about it

I find that despite lots of convincing messages, videos, warning from experts etc, I still could not stop them from taking the mRNA vaccine. That brings the question why. Why did they ignore the overwhelming evidence of the great dangers in the vaccines? This question extends to general conspiracies.

I have come to realize that the great success of media brainwashing relies on many things done before the imparting of thoughts. These preparatory things lead to the deterioration of critical thinking. Some are:

1. Creation of the internet which enables the nonstop feeding of information that fatigues the mind. Information does not come only from natural flow of genuine sharing, but mostly from planned fake viral ones. Attention span is reduced to that of a child for most adults. The mind naturally rejects most of them, or having no time to analyze, reject or accept in a moment of thought. Another likely effect on most people is treating all information as equal. There is no important ones that deserve deeper thought. The very best and the fake differ by not much.

2. Distortion of judgement. This may come from as one Avalon post said promotion of modern art by CIA. Meaningless art that extolled by "expert" and highly priced make one doubt their own judgement. Another one I think is the promotion of magic shows, as frequently done in 'talent shows'. All devils are out in these shows. No doubt the TV company is assisting the performance. You see the very impossible things, but keep telling yourself that it is not real. That is a training to deny your discerning ability. What happens if you constantly deny something that is evident? You ignore what you see even when you have swallowed a red pill. You also defer your judgement to group thinking if you have to act.

3. Fake news and information. If you never realize it is fake, then you have garbage in your mind. If you find out you have been conned by fake news too many times, you never take anything you read from the internet seriously. This may be the reason why when I present very good information to my friends, they don't read past a few lines, or always have some doubts.

There may be a lot more reasons for the first question. I hope Avalon members can suggest some remedies.
    Last edited by syrwong; 14th June 2021 at 05:55.

2. The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Agape (14th June 2021), Alan (14th June 2021), All is one (8th July 2021), Bassplayer1 (14th June 2021), Ben (14th June 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Bubu (14th June 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (16th June 2021), ceetee9 (16th June 2021), Delight (14th June 2021), East Sun (14th June 2021), Eric J (Viking) (15th June 2021), Franny (14th June 2021), gini (14th June 2021), Gwin Ru (14th June 2021), happyuk (14th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), Ivanhoe (14th June 2021), Jad (26th September 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (14th June 2021), Journeyman (14th June 2021), justntime2learn (16th June 2021), Kryztian (14th June 2021), Libico (14th June 2021), Mike Gorman (14th June 2021), mizo (26th September 2021), mountain_jim (14th June 2021), Mypos (14th June 2021), Nasu (15th June 2021), oz93666 (14th June 2021), palehorse (14th June 2021), Peace in Oz (14th June 2021), pyrangello (14th June 2021), Reinhard (14th June 2021), Rizotto (26th July 2023), selinam (14th June 2021), Sérénité (16th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (14th June 2021), thepainterdoug (15th June 2021), Tintin (14th June 2021), toppy (14th June 2021), Tyy1907 (14th June 2021), Victoria (16th June 2021), Violet3 (15th June 2021), wondering (14th June 2021), yelik (15th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Default Re: Why you can't convince your friends of the truth - and what to do about it

An excellent analysis Syrwong! The reasons you list are definitely in play here, the flooding of information so that 'discernment' becomes impossible; all you have to do is rope off an 'official space' where only the true experts and officially sanctioned information givers can be heard/seen, all the rest is lumped together in the great mass of chatter.

We need to also recognise the huge contribution that enormous Psyop of the Flat Earth movement here, this did so much to discredit all kinds of alternative research.
    I was speaking with my older brother recently, he lives in Nottingham U.K, he is a retired civil servant, university educated, and he described David Icke as being a 'Flat Earther' - when I challenged him on this he said that 'flat earther' is the title given to anyone who speaks out in the alternative movements, they are ALL grouped together in this cover-all label!

For the Normies out there there is this Flat Earth quality to any type of critique or alternative perspective to the official narratives, it is incredibly difficult to shift people away from this, they have engineered the media environment to such an extent that only the most robust of critical thinkers can see through the noise. And most people are very lazy, they do not want to think too much!
    I recall when the Flat Earth topic was really gaining momentum, it was proposed that this was deliberate, to discredit alternative media, but many rejected this idea: I think my older brother proves this was the case, Flat Earth has become the powerful means to prevent so many people from accessing Cov2 information, they refuse to entertain anything that does not come from the government.
    Since when were people so trusting of the government?
    Health, and the NHS (and other versions of the NHS across the planet) offers the authority, people maybe don't trust executive government, but they DO tend to trust the health authorities, that is their strategy, there is much less push back on medical topics!
    The remedy?
    Patient, consistent questioning, discussion: you need to adopt a very calm way of proposing questions, do not be aggressive, or 'opinionated', this is a clear signal you must be deranged to these people.
    I am afraid we have to borrow from Socrates, lead people to ask their own questions by showing how the official narratives just don't make any sense, use lots of analogies, promote discussion, it is a long, slow process but critical thinking skills are not developed overnight.
    This very recent talk with Dr Mike Yeadon is excellent: Mike clearly describes the aspects of the SARS-Cov2 management which are most concerning, it is definitely worthwhile taking this in, despite it being rather long: Recent Mike Yeadon 1:33 into the video is where Mike comes on, truly a brave, good man.
    Last edited by Mike Gorman; 14th June 2021 at 06:43.

4. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Agape (14th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (14th June 2021), Ben (14th June 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Bubu (14th June 2021), ceetee9 (16th June 2021), De Christu (17th June 2021), Eric J (Viking) (15th June 2021), gini (14th June 2021), happyuk (14th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), justntime2learn (16th June 2021), Libico (14th June 2021), Nasu (15th June 2021), palehorse (14th June 2021), Peace in Oz (14th June 2021), pyrangello (14th June 2021), Reinhard (14th June 2021), Rizotto (26th July 2023), selinam (14th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (14th June 2021), syrwong (14th June 2021), Tintin (14th June 2021), toppy (14th June 2021), Victoria (16th June 2021), Violet3 (15th June 2021), wondering (14th June 2021), yelik (15th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,288 times in 146 posts

Default Re: Why you can't convince your friends of the truth - and what to do about it

It's easier to fool a man than to convince him that he has been fooled.

The few times I've engaged in logical discussions with people over this it seemed they fell into 1 of 3 categories:
    1. Listen but nothing is internalized. These are the ones that too indoctrinated to listen to anything that is outside their paradigm.
    2. Semi-critical thinking people - they may listen and even agree with a lot of your points, and even admit out loud that it probably doesn't make sense to take the vaccine, but they're going to do it anyway
    3. People who will actually listen and research themselves (sadly I can count the number of these folk I've talked to on one hand)

I think most people do feel overwhelmed and trust in mommy and daddy government/pharma/newspeople to make their decisions for them instead of putting any effort into this. Our society has been transformed into an instant-gratification one so we don't want to put effort into things... knowing you need to read (gasp!) a few scientific studies or watch a few videos causes most people to shrug their shoulders and just revert to following the sheep. My opinion at any rate

6. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Libico For This Post:

Agape (14th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (14th June 2021), Ben (14th June 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Bubu (14th June 2021), ceetee9 (16th June 2021), Eric J (Viking) (15th June 2021), Franny (14th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), Jad (26th September 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (14th June 2021), leavesoftrees (14th June 2021), Mike Gorman (14th June 2021), Mypos (14th June 2021), Nasu (15th June 2021), palehorse (14th June 2021), Peace in Oz (14th June 2021), Reinhard (14th June 2021), Rizotto (26th July 2023), selinam (14th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (14th June 2021), syrwong (14th June 2021), toppy (14th June 2021), Victoria (16th June 2021), Violet3 (15th June 2021), wondering (14th June 2021), yelik (15th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Quote Posted by Libico (here)
    It's easier to fool a man than to convince him that he has been fooled.

The few times I've engaged in logical discussions with people over this it seemed they fell into 1 of 3 categories:
    1. Listen but nothing is internalized. These are the ones that too indoctrinated to listen to anything that is outside their paradigm.
    2. Semi-critical thinking people - they may listen and even agree with a lot of your points, and even admit out loud that it probably doesn't make sense to take the vaccine, but they're going to do it anyway
    3. People who will actually listen and research themselves (sadly I can count the number of these folk I've talked to on one hand)

I think most people do feel overwhelmed and trust in mommy and daddy government/pharma/newspeople to make their decisions for them instead of putting any effort into this. Our society has been transformed into an instant-gratification one so we don't want to put effort into things... knowing you need to read (gasp!) a few scientific studies or watch a few videos causes most people to shrug their shoulders and just revert to following the sheep. My opinion at any rate
    So, sadly true Libico! It does not help our cause that many of the videos, and written materials demand a level of attention, and academic skills to fully engage with either: so many lack even a basic education with science for example. This is precisely why these political groups have chosen Public Health to be the Trojan Horse for their overarching intention to dominate and completely shift our social world.
    As Mike Yeadon so astutely observes: this is a weapons-grade Propaganda project.
    What better avenue could they use?
    1. Self Interest
    2.A lack of general awareness of the true details
    3.The inherent laziness and passivity of people
    4.The authority and credibility of SCIENCE/MEDICINE, topics which the public has no ready means to push back on.
    And so on. This is shaping up to be the biggest fight in human history, we are poised on the precipice, I have to struggle against despair and depression over this, but we have to fight, everything depends on this.

8. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Agape (14th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (14th June 2021), Ben (14th June 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Bubu (14th June 2021), ceetee9 (16th June 2021), Eric J (Viking) (15th June 2021), gini (14th June 2021), happyuk (14th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), leavesoftrees (14th June 2021), Libico (14th June 2021), Nasu (15th June 2021), palehorse (14th June 2021), Reinhard (14th June 2021), Rizotto (26th July 2023), syrwong (14th June 2021), toppy (14th June 2021), Victoria (16th June 2021), Violet3 (15th June 2021), wondering (14th June 2021), yelik (15th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

I agree and we have to fight for our rights, but we are in no position to decide for someones rights (free will), and it is not that we can't, but in order to succeed the counter part must cooperate otherwise it would be by force and then we would not be different from the MSM brainwashing people. I have no interest in brainwash anyone ever, they should be able to see by themselves or no deal.
    Nowadays what I am seeing is pure arrogance from these vaccinated people, I do not think it even deserves a more in depth analysis of it, anyone can just look around and see how they behave.

The oppressed ones needs help and the ones who should do that won't do anything (they are too busy cashing out) but take advantage of the weakness of the situation, said that I do not believe in a big mind shift of those already engulfed in the fire of hell, eventually they will just burn out of existence, it is sad but it is what it is, all we can do is to keep ourselves out of it and if we can stand an arm to help those willing to accept help then let's do it, but otherwise I will let them burn, they made their choice and most of them are super proud of that.

Most people that I know won't accept anything out of mainstream way of life, they will not even bother to look into flat earth theory and some never heard about it, bull**** by the way, but they won't bother looking anything outside their perimeters, outside what was told to them to believe and follow, they believe government can provide all the information they need, they see the unknown as a danger territory to go and they automatically fence it with "barbed wire", they were educated like that, it is their tunnel of reality, the only way to break free from it, is when a trauma is introduced (intentionally or not) or intentional contemplation and active meditation on the problem (but it require their willingness), it can also be called fixation pretty much used in meditation practice to keep focus and raise concentration levels, that would allow that soul to explore the surroundings (navigate) and eventually break free from the chains (wake), but the ego will play a very stink role on this. Nobody will be able to help them if they do not allow that, I do not even try anymore, but I do leave a seed everywhere a pass, the rest is up to them .

When I first saw in the news about Corona viruses outbreak in China, my first thought was "this **** is real, it is happening.." then I opened PA website to search what people were saying and I found 2 threads which was merged quickly into another one due to high volume of posting, that time I had no account here but I was a long term reader, then I decided to join the Avalon family (happy I was accepted ), I knew this covid scam was here to stay and I also knew we maybe have not much time to fight against it, hopefully I am wrong, but we are all seeing where we are getting now.

The Covid situation deserves our FULL attention, because our sovereign and health is in the line now. The system succeed in brainwashing because they use fear to archive that, we fight with love a much stronger "weapon" in this case.

"All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed, Second it is violently opposed and Third it is accepted as self-evident."
    Schopenhauer
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (14th June 2021), Ben (16th June 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Bubu (14th June 2021), Eric J (Viking) (15th June 2021), Franny (14th June 2021), gini (14th June 2021), gord (14th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), leavesoftrees (14th June 2021), Nasu (15th June 2021), Rizotto (26th July 2023), selinam (14th June 2021), toppy (14th June 2021), Victoria (16th June 2021), Violet3 (15th June 2021), wondering (14th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

I have identified three causes. I have mentioned this a number of times. But since it is asked of I will say it again. "Believing by faith and not reason" particularly in the authorities elders etc. training starts from childhood. "There is a big man up there that you cannot see or hear but you have to believe him and his comanments" its a mystery you don't need any logical reason. You just have to believe him or else. "fear" is number two

number 3 is; "ignorance is bliss" I had a discussion with my children about the current events. I was so surprise to learn that they knew almost nothing of the details of what is happening. They won't get a vaccine because they believe me, that its not good for them. But they don't know why. They know that authorities and media cannot be trusted because I told them and they believe me. Everyone admit that they have no interest in digging or learning. But they know I am correct so they believe what I say but don't know why. If they arent my children I see no way they are going to believe me.

I have also come to the point that I have no more need to convince people. I just speak out my truth because that's the right thing to do. To my surprise I did convince a lot of people. It works like "lies repeated equals truth" ..."truth repeated equals truth". It means we have to tell the truth as much as we can. the more they hear the better chance of them seeing the truth.
    Last edited by Bubu; 14th June 2021 at 09:07.

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (14th June 2021), Ben (16th June 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Eric J (Viking) (15th June 2021), gini (14th June 2021), happyuk (14th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), Libico (14th June 2021), Nasu (15th June 2021), palehorse (14th June 2021), pyrangello (14th June 2021), Rizotto (26th July 2023), syrwong (14th June 2021), toppy (14th June 2021), Victoria (16th June 2021), Violet3 (15th June 2021), wondering (14th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Ordinarlily there is really no need to convince people something is true. This is especially so for spiritual knowledge. But somehow I think the time is different.This time is so extraordinary that it is a matter of life and death, not just the human body, but humanity as a whole. This is a war, maybe the first war of Armegedon. There is the need to amass as many soldiers as needed as the light warriors are out numbered.

14. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Agape (14th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (14th June 2021), Ben (16th June 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Bubu (14th June 2021), Eric J (Viking) (15th June 2021), gini (14th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), Mike Gorman (15th June 2021), mountain_jim (14th June 2021), Nasu (15th June 2021), palehorse (14th June 2021), pyrangello (14th June 2021), Rizotto (26th July 2023), toppy (14th June 2021), Victoria (16th June 2021), Violet3 (15th June 2021), wondering (14th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    the light warriors are out numbered.
    On the other hand the light workers are growing in number and growing past. I believe the balance of power has come to an equilibrium. And this is where the worst comes. When the balance of power has come into balance. I believe the dark side will unleash all its reserve arsenal in the near future. Maybe starting tomorrow.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (14th June 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Eric J (Viking) (15th June 2021), Gekko (15th June 2021), gini (14th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), mountain_jim (14th June 2021), palehorse (14th June 2021), pyrangello (14th June 2021), Rizotto (26th July 2023), syrwong (14th June 2021), toppy (14th June 2021), Violet3 (15th June 2021), wondering (14th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,718 times in 2,088 posts

I know 3 groups of people who are taking this shot and bypassing the questions of what is in it
    1) people that believe their government and government is the answer, that government knows best and you do what we tell you to do, this group is known as the liberals who have grown up in a system
    2) the elderly, where the promotion of this jab has been driven into their minds based on fear ( look at the nursing home genocide) , doing your patriot duty as those before from other historic vaccinations, and a closed mind and belief their are no conspiracies.
    3) many successful people who are on top of the world now financially , they do not anything to rock their world or burst their bubble, this is the lifestyle they have worked for all their lives and nothing is to get in the way of this , not even investigating what this thing is. And after all corporate companies are promoting it too. These people are bullet proof and taking this shot is the path of least resistance to continuing on with their lifestyle.

I am truly blown away at the number 3 category who many of my successful friends have joined the sheep herd, it is very very sad. Actually I'm sad about everyone not having an independent thought process to carry themselves forward.

And here's a video 2 minutes long that borderlines on what I said above to some degree , nobody knows what the fxxx is going on and we should believe these people? Their own narrative is coming apart at the seams.

REMEMBER AIRLINES SAID YOU NEEDED VACCINATIONS TO FLY NOW THEY YOU SHOULD NOT FLY IF VACCINATED

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cyYA8nKvuXyA/
    Last edited by pyrangello; 14th June 2021 at 12:56.

18. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Agape (14th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (14th June 2021), Ben (16th June 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Bubu (14th June 2021), Delight (14th June 2021), Eric J (Viking) (15th June 2021), Gekko (14th June 2021), gini (14th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), Jad (26th September 2021), Mike Gorman (15th June 2021), mountain_jim (14th June 2021), Nasu (15th June 2021), palehorse (14th June 2021), Rizotto (26th July 2023), selinam (14th June 2021), syrwong (14th June 2021), toppy (14th June 2021), Violet3 (15th June 2021), wondering (14th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

I don’t think it’s important to convince people of something, help them yes, provide the best and the latest information you have , yes.
    But most people who were my friends long ago took many diverse path and totally believe in what they’re doing ( cheers and prayers 🙏 ) and it’s upon each person to try whatever they have missed in this samsara.

You’re right and when the healthy core of society is destroyed, people often lose either grass roots perspective, the “base” and touch with reality and each other souls as well.

They would all probably think like one man if they were not running rat race and under constant influence of the system they’re working for.

The system itself and human situation in it is sad enough to just die for it yet people agree to believe in it , a trick they play with their soul ( and the devil).

For children’s future parents often sacrifice themselves, even their souls.

Some very ancient wisdom tells them that one or two generations is nothing but sending your soul to future is more important.

I’ve seen lots of young people around today and you can read in their eyes and smiles we all are on similar note.

The healthy self in us does not need convincing 🙏

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Bubu (14th June 2021), Eric J (Viking) (15th June 2021), Gekko (15th June 2021), gini (14th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), Nasu (15th June 2021), palehorse (14th June 2021), Rizotto (26th July 2023), toppy (14th June 2021), Violet3 (15th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,664 times in 20,818 posts

Exclamation Re: Why you can't convince your friends of the truth - and what to do about it

• All victims of Advanced Sophisticated Psychological Warfare (PsyOps)
    They even brag about it how they do it ... and explain why most people can be "turned over" ... NOT because they say it is "safe" but because of so many psychological reasons!

I saw couple months ago a long list of psychological tactics they use how to manipulate the masses to accept an EXPERIMENTAL "vaccine" (which is NOT a vaccine but mRNA Genetic Experiment).

Hopefully I can find that link soon to share it here how they brag about it in how they do it on a massive scale.

cheers,
    John
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ben (16th June 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Bubu (14th June 2021), Delight (14th June 2021), Eric J (Viking) (15th June 2021), gini (14th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), Mike Gorman (15th June 2021), Nasu (15th June 2021), palehorse (14th June 2021), Rizotto (26th July 2023), syrwong (14th June 2021), toppy (14th June 2021), Violet3 (15th June 2021), wondering (14th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,162 times in 897 posts

Interesting topic,some thoughts:Apparently its mankinds nature to follow,imitate,trust tradition ,adapt to conditions without much time spending on thought processes ,as a strategy to survive as a group.
    if its true that something like 80% of humans dont really think but just follow ,wich is similar to the theory that 85% of people in general can be hypnotised but 15% cannot..then that perhaps point to the fact that we where not designed as a species to be all independent thinkers..

Most big changes and inventions came through the right idea in the right time,not neseccarily by many people ,but just enough to create crtical mass;only 1 man needed to invent the lightbulb ,a small number op people making it available for the masses and voila ,without much understanding of electricity everybody since then can enjoy the light! If its true that the frequencies of the planet (and perhaps of the whole solarsystem?)are changing ,and that we enter a new era where we spiral into a higher vibration,perhaps there will not be the right 'vibrational environment ' for lower frequencies of sleepy,not able to think for themselves individuals.

To me this war from the elite against the human soul looks like a desperate effort to not let go and continue their power they had in this dying old world, and maybe they are afraid that in a new world ,where people think independently their game is over.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

All is one (8th July 2021), Ben (16th June 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Bubu (14th June 2021), Delight (14th June 2021), Eric J (Viking) (15th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), Nasu (15th June 2021), Rizotto (26th July 2023), syrwong (14th June 2021), toppy (14th June 2021), Violet3 (15th June 2021), wondering (14th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gini (here)
    If its true that the frequencies of the planet (and perhaps of the whole solarsystem?)are changing ,and that we enter a new era where we spiral into a higher vibration,perhaps there will not be the right 'vibrational environment ' for lower frequencies of sleepy,not able to think for themselves individuals.
    Yes its absolutely true. When the ignorant class die off (the vaccinated) Guess what would be left of the species? Taking the theory of "follow the crowd" which is now mostly awake. Then we have a community that vibrates at higher vibrations. Its natural selection process.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Blastolabs (14th June 2021), Eric J (Viking) (15th June 2021), gini (15th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), Nasu (15th June 2021), pyrangello (15th June 2021), Rizotto (26th July 2023), Violet3 (15th June 2021), wondering (15th June 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

Of the "elderly I know, I have seen a fair number of people on both side of the "vaccine" questions - one of my dear friends will be 92 in another month or so, and is adamant about not taking the shot. Our neighbors, 60's, also very opposed. My step daughter's mother, 70's, very opposed.
    I do "grocery store" tallies, and am always surprised and delighted when people say no to the shot, often older people. There seems no rhyme or reason to it.

We learned today that a friend of ours, late 70's, who took the shot a few months ago now has blood clots in his brain. He fell and hit his head and I don't know which came first, the fall because of dizziness or a brain bleed after the fall. His life has changed greatly already. Too awful.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Antagenet (15th June 2021), Ben (16th June 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Blastolabs (14th June 2021), Bubu (14th June 2021), Eric J (Viking) (15th June 2021), gini (15th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), Nasu (15th June 2021), pyrangello (15th June 2021), Rizotto (26th July 2023), syrwong (14th June 2021), Violet3 (15th June 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

It is extremely difficult for one person to have a deep understanding to the point of mastery of virology, quantum physics, playing poker, playing jazz guitar, and playing oboe in a an orchestra.

Because of this many people differ to "experts" who they assume are free from outside influence and always tell the truth or openly discuss their own beliefs.

By outside influence I mean the fear of lawsuits, prison, or even death for themselves or the people they care about.

There are plenty of clear cases of these types of things happening yet that are likely well known to many on project Avalon, and although I can not say for sure I would guess that hundreds or thousands of cases where people are threatened in one way or another for every one case that makes it to the alternative media or else where.

One recent example that I really question is the testimony of the Doctor Sherry Tenpenny in front of an Ohio court case about mandatory vaccines.

Tenpenny has basically been labeled the "queen of antivaxxers and a spreader of vast amounts of lies" by the mainstream media.

I have been following her podcasts and have always found her to seem logical and not overly paranoid, with what seems like a good understanding of virology even for a doctor.

When she spoke in front of the court in Ohio, which was a televised event she spent a LOT of time focusing on the fact that the jab location seems to be magnetic.

This may be true but I would think she knows to chose her battles, and there are plenty of other issues with less social stigma associated.

I have no evidence, but this seems like a case where she was likely threatened and told to mention the magnets which has not firmly discredited her in the eyes of 90% of Americans.

I could be wrong, and hey I can't deny that the jabs seem to cause a magnetic field in your arm, but I find it hard to believe she thought it needed to be mentioned in court.

My point is that the "controllers" of information are REALLY GOOD at it.

We would not be here still using combustion engines and drinking knowingly drinking fluoride if they were not so skilled at controlling "information" and our perception of the truth.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Ben (16th June 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Bubu (14th June 2021), Delight (14th June 2021), Eric J (Viking) (15th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (15th June 2021), Gekko (15th June 2021), gini (15th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), Journeyman (15th June 2021), Nasu (15th June 2021), Rizotto (26th July 2023), Violet3 (15th June 2021), wondering (15th June 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)

My point is that the "controllers" of information are REALLY GOOD at it.

We would not be here still using combustion engines and drinking knowingly drinking fluoride if they were not so skilled at controlling "information" and our perception of the truth.
    Well, anyone who spends his whole days and nights thinking of ways to manipulate information and people, will be very good at doing it.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Blastolabs (15th June 2021), Eric J (Viking) (15th June 2021), Gekko (15th June 2021), gini (15th June 2021), gord (15th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), Nasu (15th June 2021), Rizotto (26th July 2023), wondering (15th June 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,369 times in 236 posts

One thing I have noticed, at least here in Australia, is that there is a lot of ostracism of people for being selfish and not caring about the wellbeing of others if they question the injection, or any other of the draconian measures applied. There is also outright bullying and intimidation, and not just by authorities but by ordinary people who feel their choices are the only righteous ones.
    It is hard to live with the potential (hence fear) of being threatened, socially shunned, and seen as stupid and selfish. I can understand that it is much easier to cooperate with the desired narrative.
    I do not try to convince people of the importance of free choice, though if asked I would say that I believe this situation we are in is not a health crisis but a crisis of human freedom. If this is not evident to people given the information and debate still easily available, even in relatively mainstream media such as Sky News here (where the Victorian state government's notorious lockdowns have been sharply criticised), then they really do not want to know- which is their choice.
    Last edited by Violet3; 15th June 2021 at 11:28.

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

Ben (26th September 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Bubu (15th June 2021), Eric J (Viking) (15th June 2021), Gekko (15th June 2021), gini (15th June 2021), Harmony (15th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), Journeyman (15th June 2021), Mike Gorman (26th September 2021), Nasu (15th June 2021), syrwong (15th June 2021), wondering (15th June 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

I’ve given up telling people about ‘truth’ no matter what I say or show them they just stick to their own beliefs watered down from mainstream et al. One my sons has taken the vaccine and I pray that he has no ill effects. At work most have had the jab but to date no casualties, some reports say it can take up to 2 years. So I pray that all will be ok but at the same time vindication wouldn’t go amiss.

What times we live in hey!

Great thread by the way Sywong.

Viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 15th June 2021 at 14:33.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

36. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

All is one (8th July 2021), Ben (26th September 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), gini (15th June 2021), gord (15th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), Journeyman (15th June 2021), Mike Gorman (15th June 2021), Nasu (15th June 2021), Rizotto (26th July 2023), syrwong (15th June 2021), Violet3 (16th June 2021), wondering (15th June 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Violet3 (here)
    One thing I have noticed, at least here in Australia, is that there is a lot of ostracism of people for being selfish and not caring about the wellbeing of others if they question the injection, or any other of the draconian measures applied. There is also outright bullying and intimidation, and not just by authorities but by ordinary people who feel their choices are the only righteous ones.
    It is hard to live with the potential (hence fear) of being threatened, socially shunned, and seen as stupid and selfish. I can understand that it is much easier to cooperate with the desired narrative.
    I do not try to convince people of the importance of free choice, though if asked I would say that I believe this situation we are in is not a health crisis but a crisis of human freedom. If this is not evident to people given the information and debate still easily available, even in relatively mainstream media such as Sky News here (where the Victorian state government's notorious lockdowns have been sharply criticised), then they really do not want to know- which is their choice.
    The greatest division of humanity in history is in the making, that of the vaccinated and the unvaccinated. The vaccinated are totally unaware of the matrix or any deception by the governments. (That is, until their beloved one dies or injured, but this is not happening en mass yet). Yes, they blame heavily on the unvaccinated for selfishness, thinking that everything will return to normal if we all obey.

This division is very dangerous and may spell the demise of mankind. Everyone has to take sides. As Bush put it, you are either with the devil or against it. Is this bipolar division not a sign of the "end-time"?
    Last edited by syrwong; 15th June 2021 at 17:05.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

avid (15th June 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Eric J (Viking) (15th June 2021), gini (15th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), Rizotto (26th July 2023), Violet3 (16th June 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

[QUOTE=syrwong;1434533]
    Quote Posted by Violet3 (here)
    Is this bipolar division not a sign of the "end-time"?
    No the division is beginning to unite on one side, the "truth" side.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ben (26th September 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2023), Eric J (Viking) (15th June 2021), gini (15th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), Rizotto (26th July 2023), syrwong (15th June 2021), Violet3 (16th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast