+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Should we be concerned about the welfare of Bigfoot?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,529 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Should we be concerned about the welfare of Bigfoot?

Quote Posted by Kirstenwilliamson23 (here)
    Wait a minute, there are already evidences about the existence of Big Foot? That's really interesting and intriguing!
    There's overwhelming evidence.

(It even exists here in Ecuador where I live. It's called Wawa Grande, meaning 'Big Baby'.)

Hundreds of close-quarter eyewitness reports. (Kristin, a former Avalon moderator, had a face-to-face encounter with one, literally a few feet away from her.) DNA and hair analysis. Thousands of footprints. (There was even a hairy bum print once, when one of the creatures had sat down on a muddy logging road.) Native American testimony for generations. In Russia, one was captured in World War II, suspected of being a spy. (Yes, really. ) In the 1999 Battle Mountain forest fire in Nevada, one was badly burned, and was treated by a doctor (not a vet), then relocated by the Bureau of Land Management, and the firefighters were required to sign a NDE. And on, and on, and on.

(Welcome to the forum, by the way! )
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th October 2021 at 10:34.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ankle Biter (5th October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (5th October 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd October 2022), Harmony (5th October 2021), Ivanhoe (6th October 2021), mojo (5th October 2021), muxfolder (5th October 2021), pabranno (6th October 2021), Pam (5th October 2021), scotslad (6th October 2021), Victoria (6th October 2021), Yoda (5th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think Bigfoot can take care of himself, considering the continued sighting of them throughout the years. I eagerly await the day where we find out the truth about Bigfoot and the whole cover of "not existing" gets blown off.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to abc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd October 2022), mojo (5th October 2021), muxfolder (5th October 2021), pabranno (6th October 2021), Pam (7th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Wait a minute, there are already evidences about the existence of Big Foot? That's really interesting and intriguing!
    In Russia, one was captured in World War II, suspected of being a spy. (Yes, really. ))
    What? I thought I've already heard all of the Big Foot stories. Any links?

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Ankle Biter (6th October 2021), Bill Ryan (6th October 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd October 2022), mojo (5th October 2021), pabranno (6th October 2021), Pam (7th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,420 times in 5,645 posts

hi muxfolder,
    Have you been able to watch the expedition Bigfoot researching the Olympic Pennisula and they made some great discoveries?

I couldn't find the seasons ending episode when thermal hits were even better.

It was in watching this series on television that prompted to write this thread. In the series it showed black helicopters at night following the researcher or the tracking the Bigfoot. Either way I realized it was wrong.
    Last edited by mojo; 5th October 2021 at 16:27.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd October 2022), Ivanhoe (6th October 2021), muxfolder (7th October 2021), pabranno (6th October 2021), Pam (7th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

I am 100% convinced that the reality of Bigfoot, Cryptids, interdimensional beings, and/or terrestrial sentient humanoids at large on planet earth, is a closely guarded secret, possibly categorized as Cosmic Top Secret, and subject to the same protocols as UFOs, the SSP, free energy, etc. For what reasons? Essentially, what enlightens us empowers us. The true reality of Bigfoot would open up an existential can of worms. 'Distracted' humanity would be distracted no more. It'd suddenly be asking itself a whole bunch of very big questions, questions TPTB don't want anyone asking.

So I really wonder what controls these programme makers are subject to... Their investigations - if genuine and not staged - are putting powerful, precious secrets at risk. So how close are they allowed to get? Enough perhaps to tune in next week, but I seriously doubt they will ever shed any real light on the mystery. Too much at stake for TBTB.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2021), boja (6th October 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd October 2022), Ivanhoe (6th October 2021), mojo (6th October 2021), muxfolder (7th October 2021), pabranno (6th October 2021), Pam (7th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by muxfolder (here)
    In Russia, one was captured in World War II, suspected of being a spy. (Yes, really. )
    What? I thought I've already heard all of the Big Foot stories. Any links?
    It was reported in Dr John Napier's classic 1972 book, Bigfoot. It's the best Bigfoot book I ever read, and Napier was a serious academic primatologist. His Wiki page is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_R.Napier.

https://amazon.com/Bigfoot-Dr-John-Napier/dp/0425033813

It wasn't actually a Bigfoot (like the North American kind), but an Almas (a 'wild man' that lives in the Caucasus, heavily built, stocky and hairy, but of 'normal' human height). Like the North American Bigfoot, there have been countless sightings and reports. In this unfortunate WW II incident (which is utterly tragi-comic), the captured creature was shot (and its body disposed of) because it would not answer questions when interrogated.

Edit to add:

As an afterthought, it just might have been in Dr Bernard Heuvelmans' equally classic book On The Track Of Unknown Animals. Heuvelmans was a Belgian academic zooloogist, Wiki page here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Heuvelmans. I had both books at the same time (and read them both exhaustively, many times over), but no longer have them. If anyone has a PDF of either, I'd give my eyeteeth for even one of them.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th October 2021 at 14:29.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd October 2022), Ivanhoe (6th October 2021), leavesoftrees (7th October 2021), mojo (6th October 2021), muxfolder (7th October 2021), pabranno (6th October 2021), Pam (7th October 2021), Yoda (6th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member kudzy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://book4you.org/book/11588154/ee6b0c

On the Track of Unknown Animals (1970)

Cheers
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th October 2021 at 10:31. Reason: fixed the link

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kudzy For This Post:

Ami (7th October 2021), Bill Ryan (6th October 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd October 2022), leavesoftrees (7th October 2021), mojo (6th October 2021), pabranno (6th October 2021), Pam (7th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

If anyone has a PDF of either, I'd give my eyeteeth for even one of them. [/INDENT]
    I think "On The Track Of Unknown Animals" is here: https://epdflibrary.com/doc2/B00LPCCDAW

The comments 'suggest' it's a genuine link and not a scam, but it looks like you still have to sign up.

----
    Edit: kudzy beat me to it
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ami (7th October 2021), Bill Ryan (6th October 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd October 2022), kudzy (6th October 2021), mojo (6th October 2021), pabranno (6th October 2021), Pam (7th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kudzy (here)
    http://https://book4you.org/book/11588154/ee6b0c

On the Track of Unknown Animals (1970)

Cheers
    Got it! Wow. I've been looking for this for years. Thank you!

And the great thing abut PDFs is that they can be easily searched for keywords. It does seem the WWII Russian Almas 'spy' incident was in John Napier's book, as I'd first suspected.

https://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Ber...s%20(1970).pdf

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd October 2022), kudzy (6th October 2021), leavesoftrees (7th October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th October 2021), mojo (6th October 2021), muxfolder (7th October 2021), pabranno (6th October 2021), Pam (7th October 2021), Yoda (6th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    hi muxfolder,
    Have you been able to watch the expedition Bigfoot researching the Olympic Pennisula and they made some great discoveries?

I couldn't find the seasons ending episode when thermal hits were even better.

It was in watching this series on television that prompted to write this thread. In the series it showed black helicopters at night following the researcher or the tracking the Bigfoot. Either way I realized it was wrong.
    Can't say I have but found a torrent so I'm gonna check that out.
    Last edited by muxfolder; 7th October 2021 at 09:13.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th October 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd October 2022), mojo (7th October 2021), Pam (7th October 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

With a lot of the sightings and other types of documentaries there hasn't been the one that we are all looking for, THO i still want to believe haha

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kirstenwilliamson23 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd October 2022), mojo (27th October 2021), Pam (27th October 2021), wondering (27th October 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,978 times in 1,342 posts

From a European perspective, you can't begin to imagine how vast North America is until you've been there.

On a flight to San Francisco, it took an hour and a quarter to reach the top of Scotland from London - that's pretty much the length of Britain. Once we had crossed over the northern border of California, it took two hours to reach San Francisco.

On that flight I saw HUGE tracts of wilderness, also on a flight to Washington DC we flew over large tracts of forest and it struck me that there must be many places where no human has never set foot.

I reckon that there must be many places where Bigfoot, if he exists, could stay away from humans. Also Bigfoot is probably highly intuitive with a life in nature and probably is aware that humans often come into their territory to kill things, so they stay well clear.

As has already been mentioned, there are stories of 'wild men' like Bigfoot in many parts of the world.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd October 2022), Gracy (27th October 2021), mojo (27th October 2021), muxfolder (31st October 2021), Pam (27th October 2021), Sunny-side-up (28th October 2021), wondering (27th October 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    I reckon that there must be many places where Bigfoot, if he exists, could stay away from humans. Also Bigfoot is probably highly intuitive with a life in nature and probably is aware that humans often come into their territory to kill things, so they stay well clear.

As has already been mentioned, there are stories of 'wild men' like Bigfoot in many parts of the world.
    About 10 or so years ago, we stayed for about a week at a working horse ranch in rural Virginia, that also invited guests to bunk up there. Hiking, fishing, horseback riding, that sort of thing.

We got along well with another couple staying there, we all hung out at lot, and we did a full day horse ride guided by the ranch hand that was really cool! The ranch hand was a fine young man, he liked our little group as well, and when his day was done he would load up his little puppy and a six pack of Bud Light to join us for evening drinks.

Well one evening, I forget how it came up, but he started telling us this story of a very strange creature he encountered out in the woods one day (still in Virginia) while deer hunting.

Basically he was already up in a tree stand he had rigged up by first light, and he was just sitting there quiet and hunkered down waiting for a deer to come passing by. Well instead of the 4 legged variety creature he was expecting, it was to be an anxious encounter with a 2 legged.

He noticed something approaching from some distance off, too far for the naked eye, so he stealthily lifted his rifle to check it out through the scope. What he then saw shocked him to his core!

It wasn’t anything even remotely resembling what we traditionally picture as Bigfoot, but it wasn’t some wild man either, the picture he drew out for us was more like something in between. It was only the size of an average man, but very well muscled, and covered in long brown hair from head to toe.

And, it had a fully grown deer slung over his shoulder like it was nothing. At just about the same time the cow hand saw this creature, the creature froze in its tracked, and looked fiercely straight at him through the scope. With a slightly embarrassed chuckle he remarked that he was like to s**t his pants being stared in the eye by this thing like that.

So they basically locked eyes for maybe 30 seconds, with the creature becoming more and more visibly agitated, and then in a flash it took off for the nearby tree line and disappeared with its deer.

The cow hand said he got the feeling he was unwittingly squatting on the creature’s territory, and he figured it best just to hi-tail it on outta there before a possible return visit. He said he could sense, that the creature could sense, that it was at a position of disadvantage in that moment, like it knew what a gun was.

But if it came back, the tables would likely be turned.

I think he made a wise choice to leave.

Just wanted to ad that by now, y’all have likely noticed I’m not one to believe tall tails at the drop of a hat, but in this instance we had already gotten to know him fairly well over a few days, he was a straight shooter type like you would expect out of a modern day cowboy, and I could readily tell the picture he was drawing us of this creature was from recollection.

I still believe him and his story to this day. And this sighting was for sure well outside of town in deep woods, but by no means out in the middle of nowhere either.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2