+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fascinating Interview From an ex-Sorcerer - Erica Mukisa

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Default Fascinating Interview From an ex-Sorcerer - Erica Mukisa

Hi All,

There's so much packed into this 1 hour interview that I think I'll just let it speak for itself. This is one of the most insightful interviews on this topic I have ever seen. So many questions I've had for years were answered in this detailed conversation. I hope it provides the same kinds of insights and answers that you may need at this point in your life. Absolutely riveting IMHO!

Last edited by Kano; 16th June 2021 at 20:26.

2. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Antagenet (20th June 2021), Arcturian108 (17th June 2021), Bill Ryan (16th June 2021), Blastolabs (21st August 2021), Bluegreen (16th June 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (19th July 2021), Delight (16th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd June 2021), Elainie (17th June 2021), Eva2 (19th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), Gwin Ru (18th June 2021), Harmony (17th June 2021), Hermoor (18th June 2021), holcaul (17th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), Ioneo (17th June 2021), justntime2learn (21st June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (21st June 2021), lisalu (20th June 2021), Merkaba360 (21st June 2021), mountain_jim (18th June 2021), onevoice (19th June 2021), oz93666 (16th June 2021), pabranno (17th June 2021), palehorse (17th June 2021), Richard S. (17th June 2021), Rosco1 (17th June 2021), Sadieblue (17th June 2021), Snoweagle (17th June 2021), SR19 (21st June 2021), Sunny-side-up (16th June 2021), TelosianEmbrace (17th June 2021), TomKat (16th June 2021), Tyy1907 (16th June 2021), UNEEKSTUF (23rd June 2021), wondering (16th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Default Re: Fascinating Interview From an ex-Sorcerer - Erica Mukisa

That's a great video Kano , I've watched the whole thing 1 hr long...

It reminds us we are in a Spiritual battle .. The pinnacle of Evil is Lucifer and the fallen angels , they cannot influence our world directly but enlist humans (and ET's) to create the toxic material world we find ourselves in ... destructive technology , poisons in food , viruses ...

The punch line is at the end of the video . She manages to escape from her nightmare with the help of prayers of her family .. An this is our way out too!

We are reliably informed we have to re discover a belief in God and Pray

Prayi for assistance ...

Praying that the dark forces are healed and leave us is the only way we can win.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

We can heal and integrate but we can't banish darkness. It is the foundation of existence. With no dark there is only the eternal Universal Dreamer. What's the point?

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by Gekko (here)
    We can heal and integrate but we can't banish darkness. It is the foundation of existence. With no dark there is only the eternal Universal Dreamer. What's the point?
    I hear your point. IMO it is not the yin/yan duality that is the issue. It is the INVERSION of the mirroring. Also wherever there is hypocrisy and lies, the whole thing is just a sham. So what if there was just a presentation of the polarity without the twist of manipulation where one is manipulated to believe good is bad and bad is good? IMO we COULD have a very different experience in the "natural" reality.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Gekko (16th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (21st June 2021), pabranno (17th June 2021), Pam (19th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I hear your point. IMO it is not the yin/yan duality that is the issue. It is the INVERSION of the mirroring. Also wherever there is hypocrisy and lies, the whole thing is just a sham. So what if there was just a presentation of the polarity without the twist of manipulation where one is manipulated to believe good is bad and bad is good? IMO we COULD have a very different experience in the "natural" reality.
    I'm not sure I understand what you're expressing. I will reflect on it more.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

A concept I came up with many years ago was a four-part theory of existence: True Light, False Light, True Dark, False Dark. It's the basis by which I think about things rather than a binary. The true versions ultimately lead towards unity while the false versions strengthen Maya.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

[A concept I came up with many years ago was a four-part theory of existence: True Light, False Light, True Dark, False Dark. It's the basis by which I think about things rather than a binary. The true versions ultimately lead towards unity while the false versions strengthen Maya.
    YES. Beautifully said THANKS.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Chester (18th June 2021), Docim369 (17th June 2021), Gekko (17th June 2021), Hermoor (19th June 2021), Hym (17th June 2021), pabranno (17th June 2021), Pam (19th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th June 2021)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kano (here)
    Hi All,

There's so much packed into this 1 hour interview that I think I'll just let it speak for itself. This is one of the most insightful interviews on this topic I have ever seen. So many questions I've had for years were answered in this detailed conversation. I hope it provides the same kinds of insights and answers that you may need at this point in your life. Absolutely riveting IMHO!

Bamboo here

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd June 2021), Elainie (17th June 2021), Gekko (17th June 2021), Kano (17th June 2021), oz93666 (17th June 2021), pabranno (17th June 2021), palehorse (17th June 2021), Pam (19th June 2021), Tyy1907 (17th June 2021)

12. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,563 times in 1,590 posts

Thanks for posting that.

“I witnessed that witchcraft exists” – Bamboo.

" ‘Karibu Home’ is unexpectedly a gospel song. Bamboo delved into the Christian faith after apparently struggling with dark forces. In a recently published interview, Bamboo claims that he had to go into hiding for the past 9 years after being pursued by darkness. When I came back from the States, I was excited. Within a short time, there are people who were jealous and there are guys who use dark powers to shut you down. I found that doors that were previously opened were shut down. Everything was going wrong. Bamboo said. He claims that a series of strange things happened to him consistently during that year of being back. It is then that he came to the realization that life is spiritual and decided to turn to Christianity. Those forces make people not make genuine progress. They make people totally deflated, and Christianity fights against that. "

ref.: https://www.kbc.co.ke/bamboo-returns...ing-bewitched/
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th June 2021), Gekko (17th June 2021), Kano (17th June 2021), pabranno (17th June 2021), Pam (19th June 2021), Snoweagle (17th June 2021), Tyy1907 (17th June 2021)

14. Link to Post #9
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bamboo here

@ 29:05 ...Bamboo " Beyoncé JZ and other top artists ...after they have recorded the music they are going to put the master copy on an alter ..and tell daemon spirits to follow the music where ever it goes.. anyone who listens to the music has opened up the door to these spirits ..."

This is exactly the same thing John Todd says was going on when he was in the music industry in 60s/70s , ceremonies performed over master recordings so spirits are attached to each record made ... Todd came from the Collins family ... one of the 13 illuminati families ...

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)
    Bamboo here

@ 29:05 ...Bamboo " Beyoncé JZ and other top artists ...after they have recorded the music they are going to put the master copy on an alter ..and tell daemon spirits to follow the music where ever it goes.. anyone who listens to the music has opened up the door to these spirits ..."

This is exactly the same thing John Todd says was going on when he was in the music industry in 60s/70s , ceremonies performed over master recordings so spirits are attached to each record made ... Todd came from the Collins family ... one of the 13 illuminati families ...

Great dot connecting. I have always remembered that part of John Todd's testimony.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (19th July 2021), Franny (18th June 2021), Gekko (17th June 2021), Harmony (18th June 2021), Hermoor (19th June 2021), Hym (19th June 2021), oz93666 (17th June 2021), pabranno (8th July 2023), Pam (19th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I also found it interesting that she mentions vaccines as the vehicle used to spread disease and sickness. What a mind f*ck. War is peace. Black is white. Up is down. Discernment and your inner dialogue has never been more important than right now.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

bluestflame (19th July 2021), Delight (18th June 2021), Franny (18th June 2021), Harmony (19th June 2021), Hermoor (19th June 2021), Hym (19th June 2021), pabranno (8th July 2023), Pam (19th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th June 2021), UNEEKSTUF (23rd June 2021)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I also found it interesting that she mentions vaccines as the vehicle used to spread disease and sickness. What a mind f*ck. War is peace. Black is white. Up is down. Discernment and your inner dialogue has never been more important than right now.
    Found another video and it is very interesting.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Hym (19th June 2021), Kano (21st June 2021)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Erica Mukisa describes a (semi?) physical realm underground. This is hell where there are cities and beings involved in activities aimed at attack on the surface.
    She describes hell where the fallen angels plan how to use humans. One of the strangest things she described was the need angels have to eat. They used to be fed by God with mana but rebelled and now eat humans. That sounds a lot like the reptilians shapeshifters that Arizona Wilder described. It weighs in a bit that Castaneda said the predators gave us their mind (lying and manipulation and INVERSION).

This all sounds similar and the intent from hell is death.

The big message is one that I think is really underneath everything... the REAL world is the spiritual world. That is where everything is created and then appears on earth brought forth by Human imagination. It is so vital to each person to be able to discern how we participate in creating this world. The important protection is to stay in integrity, in love and realize that out minds have been co-opted.

This relates

Not made with human hands avatars and ufos are projections from where

These past few months I have been tangling with two wild serpents of thought that now, much to my surprise, are entwined, crossing and complementary.

The first is the rising of the Avatars (both spiritual and digital). “Avatar” is a Sanskrit word that means “descent”. It is the material appearance of a divine being or a deity from heaven on earth. In general, it can refer to a new, unexpected, or revolutionary person or event.

Spiritual traditions say Avatars with a big ‘A’ are immortal, celestial beings, gods and goddesses who come from a level above human and who drop in to our world to bring about massive change. Think Ptah, Krishna, Zoroaster, Christ, Buddha, and Mohammed. Whether in human flesh and blood bodies or apparitions, they engage in various ‘projects’, including teaching humans how to ascend to their level. Often, the Avatars descend in order to fight a demon on Earth.

The second serpent/thread is the Pentagon’s UFO/UAP videos of the Tic Tac craft that were recently implanted into the global human brain. Just about everyone with a smart phone has seen these videos by now. More eye-popping footage is to come as the DNI report on these craft is expected within days. To get what is to come will require that we up our game, consciousness wise. Things are about to get really weird, but in a totally cosmic way. Like tripping. Collectively.

As I wrote in Love One Another, engineers say the craft in these videos do not have any identifiable means of propulsion. They are moving around in their own space. They are hundreds of years in advance of anything known to humans. Any craft that can go from 80,000 ft to just above the ocean in less than one second or travel 60 miles in 5 seconds, defy gravity, accelerate instantaneously or speed along at hundreds of knots under water is technology beyond what we think of as humanly possible. It is beyond our physics, too. They are not of this world.

This means they are coming from outside our minds.

The fact that they wink in and out of our reality gives an indication that what we might be seeing is a three dimensional projection of a 5 dimensional object. It is not a hologram. The craft are made out of matter, but they are a projection for our three dimensional space. They are poking in to our universe. We can bounce radar off them. We can see them in infrared. We can photograph them. However, they may not actually be there in the sense that we could crash in to them. We may be looking at craft that are emerging from a wormhole

The Tic Tac craft is a projection? From where?

If the spiritual Avatars and UFO/UAPs are projections from a higher reality, then which reality is this?

What are we seeing?

It could be that we are dealing with angels, aliens, time travelers, unknown advanced life forms from a civilization that may have always been here. Are they an advanced spiritual species?

What are the spiritual implications of this?

What are the potentials for this revelation?

It is up to us to begin to grasp this reality and what it means to live in it. More importantly, we must grasp how to live in it.

ALIENS, SIMULATION THEORY AND CHRIST THE SUPERUSER

For thousands of years, theologians, religious priests, and philosophers have asserted that our immediate, visible, and experienced reality is not “all there is.” Whether one turns to the ancient Egyptians, Greek philosophers, Indian Brahmins, or medieval scholastics, the universe is always depicted as multi-dimensional in one way or another.

This world is not necessarily “ultimate” or “base” reality.

The simulation hypothesis, the idea that the world we inhabit is a computer simulation existing in some other universe must also be considered. Oxford big brain, Nick Bostrom, popularized the simulation hypothesis. In his paper, he claimed that one of the following statements is true:

A) Our species, or by extension a species like ours, is unlikely to survive long enough to reach a posthuman stage of highly advanced technology;

B) Species that do reach such a stage are unlikely to run a large number of simulations of societal evolution containing conscious simulated characters;

C) We are likely to be living in such a simulation.

If this is true, we are ‘avatars’ with a little a. We’re like those computer game characters and the fake replacement humans companies like Samsung are creating (more momentarily).

As I discussed in “Echoes in the Garden : A.I., Aliens, Simulation Theory and the Footprints of Woke Humanity”, if we are living in a simulation, what we call “God” would either be a programmer who created the simulation from one reality level above us, or an entity within our simulation who does not exist except in the reality of the programmer who created God.

Why, then, are we here? Who is the “architect” or “programmer,” and does this entity or person or whatever communicate with those inside the simulation? Can it project itself into our ‘game’?

In light of the simulation hypothesis one has to wonder if Jesus, and other Avatars are super users in geek speak.

Super users are users/accounts that have virtually unlimited privileges, or ownership, over a system and who can perform any and all operations within the computer. Super user account privileges may allow:

full read/write/ execute privileges
    creating or installing files or software
    modifying files and settings
    deleting users and data
    As super users in our ‘game’ Jesus, Buddha, and other Avatars would have the ability to do everything we see evidenced by the Tic Tac videos… and more.

This is why simulation theory,

the idea that all we experience is a projection from a simulated reality,

is the ‘rod’ upon which we can entwine these serpents of Avatars and UAPs.

NOT MADE WITH HUMAN HANDS

This painting is the Fall of the Rebel Angels by an anonymous 14th century Sienese painter. Christ hovers in his fiery angel craft. As I have proposed since my presentation, Morph, in 2008, he is in a ‘magic bubble’, a spiritual warp craft (called a Merkaba or chariot of the gods).

In the painting, several angels have abandoned their stations at the Throne of God and have have crossed a band of stars guarded by angels. This unfolded ribbon could symbolize a band of reality, a region of space time (which the Bible says can be rolled up) or the dimensional barrier(s) the angels are forbidden to cross and humans are warned to avoid as our flesh and blood bodies are too fragile to traverse them. It could also represent crossing between simulations. (Wait. You thought there is only one?)

As the Rebel Angels cross the forbidden zone they descend from their pure immortal light bodies and phase into fallen reptilian-looking bodies. They are portrayed as reptilian due to eye witness accounts in the Gnostic gospels and Jewish mystical texts that describe these angels (avatars) shape-shifting into humanoid bodies with visages of serpents.

Many think fallen means ‘evil’. However, fallen simply means these angels are no longer in their higher frequency celestial states of being. Instead, they are now in earthly flesh and blood bodies. They became known as the Watchers because their earthly bodies are full of eyes.

I know ‘fallen’ has this meaning because the New Testament says the Watchers are “the angels which kept not their ‘first estate’, but left their original habitation (the Throne of God), crossed the forbidden barrier, and are now “bound by everlasting chains of Darkness, awaiting the great day of Judgement” (Jude 6). The chains of darkness are the two complementary strands of nucleotides making up the human DNA molecule that unravel the human body.

The Greek word translated here ‘first estate’ is ‘oiketerion’ (oy-kay-tay’-ree-on), which, according to Strong’s, speaks to a dwelling place or habitation of the body as a dwelling place for the spirit. It is an abode for the soul.

Read this very carefully.

The term oiketerion is used in only one other place, in 2 Corinthians 5:2, to refer to the resurrection body or eternal spiritual light body of Christ.

5 For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands. 2 Meanwhile we groan, longing to be clothed instead with our heavenly dwelling, 3 because when we are clothed, we will not be found naked. 4 For while we are in this tent, we groan and are burdened, because we do not wish to be unclothed but to be clothed instead with our heavenly dwelling, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life. 5 Now the one who has fashioned us for this very purpose is God, who has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.

This means before they ‘fell’ into human DNA the Rebel Angels had bodies that matched that of the resurrected Christ. That is, bodies of light…not made by human hands. According to Jewish mysticism, Adam and Eve originally possessed this light body. It is now cloaked in flesh. Our mission is to unpeal this earthly cloak and stand naked before God in the celestial kingdom.

Christ’s Resurrection Body is the same as the Tibetan Rainbow Light Body.

This unusual term, “Not Made With Hands”, appeared in an extraordinary way in June 2019 with the leak of notes written by Dr. Eric Davis in the aftermath of a meeting with Navy Admiral Wilson on October 16, 2002. The meeting concerned alien technology and a secret military program to study how alien craft work.

The meeting concerned alien technology and a secret military program to study how alien craft work.

Among numerous bombshells, Davis acknowledges the existence of this program and that it is well buried in the government and beyond the oversight of Congress.

Davis says in his notes that “they were a reverse engineering program” of “technological hardware” recovered in the past. He wondered if they meant Soviet/Chinese craft. He also thought “UFOs” was a term used as a cover for that. But, he learned they weren’t that either.

They had a craft that could fly. In space? air? water? dimensions? Davis wondered.

More, he wrote, it was technology that was not of this Earth — not made by man — not by human hands.

Davis says they had no idea where it was from. They had ideas, that is all.

This is an extraordinary leak that will have wide repercussions. It verifies something UFO researchers have known for a very long time. There exists a cover-up of the recovery of at least one UFO.

The one Davis is referring to is beyond our technological comprehension. Unlike the Roswell crash, whose hardware was more easily harvested and successfully sprinkled into corporate America, the craft Davis is speaking of as “not made with hands” is ethereal.

“Not Made With Hands” is thought to mean it is extraterrestrial. However, Clare and I have been studying this term in the spiritual sense where it is applied to works of art that are projected or ‘apported’ from other realms. This means these objects manifest from elsewhere. We are completing our book on this subject.

The spiritual promise here is that we ‘star seeds’ have bodies originally not made with human hands and made in the image of God. Encoded within us is the capability of uncloaking, unpealing, manifesting or blossoming into a higher state of being. When we ascend we can trade our earthly flesh for celestial flesh of the angels…not made by human hands.

This means God has a hand in making these bodies (as co-creators we all do).

Another way of describing this body is that it is ‘perfect’. “The lord rose from the dead. He became as he was, but now his body was perfect. He possessed flesh, but this was true flesh. Our flesh isn’t true. Ours is only an image of the true.” The word ‘perfect’ means to be whole, holy, complete and compassionate.

What we have just established is that there is a heavenly domain and the beings who dwell there are in a different, ‘ascended’ state of being. However, they can descend or traverse dimensions as they phase into a flesh and blood form. The ‘vehicle’ upon which they descend is called a ‘cloud’ or a Merkaba — a chariot of the gods. It is a space-time-light-mind vehicle.

Quan Yin, the Buddhist goddess of compassion, rides upon the ‘cloud’.

What if this ‘cloud’ is what we are seeing in the Tic Tac video?

The cloud is a craft not made with human hands. Buddha used it. So did Jesus in his ascension as recorded in Acts 1:5-12:

Then they gathered around him and asked him, “Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?”

7 He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. 8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

9 After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.

10 They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. 11 “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”

So, Jesus comes and goes on a cloud (a Merkaba or Tic Tac).

Is it technological?

Or is it spiritual?

It may be whatever you choose to see.

As Clare says, “could it be that these shape-shifting, phasing phenomenon appears in the form of what the observer wants them to be. You call in a ship and a ship appears.”

TULPAS

Phasing our flesh and blood bodies into a purer form like that of the Avatars involves the creation of a mind-made body called a tulpa.

One early Buddhist text, the Pali Samaññaphala Sutta, lists the ability to create a “mind-made body” as one of the “fruits of the contemplative life”.

Commentarial texts (such as the Patisambhidamagga and the Visuddhimagga) state that this mind-made body is how Gautama Buddha and arhats (perfected ones) are able to travel into heavenly realms using the continuum of the mindstream and it is also used to explain the multiplication miracle of the Buddha as illustrated in the Divyavadana, in which the Buddha multiplied his nirmita or emanated human form into countless other bodies which filled the sky. A Buddha or other realized being is able to project many such nirmitas simultaneously in an infinite variety of forms in different realms simultaneously.

This is the level of Avatar consciousness we are seeing in the Tic Tac videos.

Stories of Gautama Buddha’s miracles include miraculous healings, teleportation, creating duplicates of himself, manipulation of the elements, and various other supernatural phenomena.

Thanks to the Big Tech Swingers, those masters of censorship, illusion and doublespeak, an ‘avatar’ is now an AI created icon that represents a human in the digital domain. ‘avatar’, with an intentional small ‘a’, also refers to the emergence/appearance of replacement humans made of silicon fairy dust (like Samsung’s Neon synthetic being). Just ask your child under 20 or your grandchild. They will tell you all about how they are creating cartoon versions of themselves, avatars, they will ‘project’ into the simulated world presently in creation phase online, in the Cloud, the new layer of reality that is now superimposed over our physical one.

Samsung’s artificial humans, or Neons, are replacement humans. You can have multiple projections of yourself for Neon friends. The online dimension and the human are merging.

These fake humans are digital tulpas or tulpai. They are emanations, manifestations or projections of ourselves. As we can see in the Samsung video these tulpai are not cartoonish. They are very ‘human’. Like the spiritual counterparts they will soon be sentient and autonomous. One/you could have multiple tulpai existing online, just like in the spiritual version of the Buddhist tulpa.

Meet Amelia, your “digital colleague”. She can do the job of thousands. Meet your competition/replacement.

It won’t be long before when you call customer service you will be greeting by a virtual being, instead of just a voice.

Same thing at the grocery store check out, the retail store, the restaurant, the doctor’s office, the lawyer’s office, etc.

As I wrote in “Aliens and Future Man”, NASA’s high priest, Dennis Bushnell, has been selling the concept of fake or virtual humans since the year 2000. This ‘evolution’, if you call it that, is directed.

The engineers who are designing these new beings believe they will soon be able to jump from the quantum non-physical (behind the glass of your computer) into the physical (i.e, showing up physically in peoples homes). It won’t be long before the digital Christ, Buddha or other Avatar appears on our screens.

This is the crossing point between the simulated or digital avatars, the Avatars and the UAPs.

We are the ones who will wield these serpents.

Like I said. It will be like tripping. Collectively.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th June 2021), Hym (19th June 2021), Journeyman (19th June 2021), Kano (18th June 2021), mountain_jim (18th June 2021), onevoice (19th June 2021), oz93666 (18th June 2021), pabranno (8th July 2023)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

This has posted elsewhere but describes a Satanic Empire.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/N9P1OafF5kBd

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Franny (18th June 2021), Hym (19th June 2021), Journeyman (19th June 2021), Kano (18th June 2021), oz93666 (18th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #15
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

... One of the strangest things she described was the need angels have to eat. They used to be fed by God with mana but rebelled and now eat humans. That sounds a lot like the reptilians shapeshifters that Arizona Wilder described. ...
    I agree with that , but not literally... Angels are by definition non physical , a group of entities created by God to support physical life forms from behind the scenes (unseen) . They were fed by God ('mana' if you like) spiritual psychic energy ... this was billions of years ago . Then they rebelled and went spiraling down into depravity , delighting in the suffering of others , by this rebellion they turned their back on God , and he withdrew his support (mana) ... Now the only way they can get psychic food is by stealing it from physical life forms , they infested , possessed and leached off Physical life forms billions of years ago , the Physical Reptilians , Annunaki and Arcturians and others . These became Savage and depraved and these physical ET's are now working with the fallen Angels , directing the illuminati to torment humans on this planet ...They want war , death and destruction because when humans suffer God sends more 'mana' to support them , and since the dark spirits are leaching off us they get more food. .... Dark spirits can fully possess humans too if we make the wrong choices , these are the child rapists and killers ... The Reptillians are fully possessed , torture kill and eat human children, this is a normal meal time for them.. the adrenal chrome released in the victim by torture makes the meat more delicious.
    Nobody explains this more completely than Karl Mollison ... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg1...YGbkS3Q/videos

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Found another video and it is very interesting.

Thanks for posting! I will watch it today.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Erica Mukisa describes a (semi?) physical realm underground. This is hell where there are cities and beings involved in activities aimed at attack on the surface.
    She describes hell where the fallen angels plan how to use humans. One of the strangest things she described was the need angels have to eat. They used to be fed by God with mana but rebelled and now eat humans. That sounds a lot like the reptilians shapeshifters that Arizona Wilder described. It weighs in a bit that Castaneda said the predators gave us their mind (lying and manipulation and INVERSION).

This all sounds similar and the intent from hell is death.

The big message is one that I think is really underneath everything... the REAL world is the spiritual world. That is where everything is created and then appears on earth brought forth by Human imagination. It is so vital to each person to be able to discern how we participate in creating this world. The important protection is to stay in integrity, in love and realize that out minds have been co-opted.

This relates

Not made with human hands avatars and ufos are projections from where

These past few months I have been tangling with two wild serpents of thought that now, much to my surprise, are entwined, crossing and complementary.

The first is the rising of the Avatars (both spiritual and digital). “Avatar” is a Sanskrit word that means “descent”. It is the material appearance of a divine being or a deity from heaven on earth. In general, it can refer to a new, unexpected, or revolutionary person or event.

Spiritual traditions say Avatars with a big ‘A’ are immortal, celestial beings, gods and goddesses who come from a level above human and who drop in to our world to bring about massive change. Think Ptah, Krishna, Zoroaster, Christ, Buddha, and Mohammed. Whether in human flesh and blood bodies or apparitions, they engage in various ‘projects’, including teaching humans how to ascend to their level. Often, the Avatars descend in order to fight a demon on Earth.

The second serpent/thread is the Pentagon’s UFO/UAP videos of the Tic Tac craft that were recently implanted into the global human brain. Just about everyone with a smart phone has seen these videos by now. More eye-popping footage is to come as the DNI report on these craft is expected within days. To get what is to come will require that we up our game, consciousness wise. Things are about to get really weird, but in a totally cosmic way. Like tripping. Collectively.

As I wrote in Love One Another, engineers say the craft in these videos do not have any identifiable means of propulsion. They are moving around in their own space. They are hundreds of years in advance of anything known to humans. Any craft that can go from 80,000 ft to just above the ocean in less than one second or travel 60 miles in 5 seconds, defy gravity, accelerate instantaneously or speed along at hundreds of knots under water is technology beyond what we think of as humanly possible. It is beyond our physics, too. They are not of this world.

This means they are coming from outside our minds.

The fact that they wink in and out of our reality gives an indication that what we might be seeing is a three dimensional projection of a 5 dimensional object. It is not a hologram. The craft are made out of matter, but they are a projection for our three dimensional space. They are poking in to our universe. We can bounce radar off them. We can see them in infrared. We can photograph them. However, they may not actually be there in the sense that we could crash in to them. We may be looking at craft that are emerging from a wormhole

The Tic Tac craft is a projection? From where?

If the spiritual Avatars and UFO/UAPs are projections from a higher reality, then which reality is this?

What are we seeing?

It could be that we are dealing with angels, aliens, time travelers, unknown advanced life forms from a civilization that may have always been here. Are they an advanced spiritual species?

What are the spiritual implications of this?

What are the potentials for this revelation?

It is up to us to begin to grasp this reality and what it means to live in it. More importantly, we must grasp how to live in it.

ALIENS, SIMULATION THEORY AND CHRIST THE SUPERUSER

For thousands of years, theologians, religious priests, and philosophers have asserted that our immediate, visible, and experienced reality is not “all there is.” Whether one turns to the ancient Egyptians, Greek philosophers, Indian Brahmins, or medieval scholastics, the universe is always depicted as multi-dimensional in one way or another.

This world is not necessarily “ultimate” or “base” reality.

The simulation hypothesis, the idea that the world we inhabit is a computer simulation existing in some other universe must also be considered. Oxford big brain, Nick Bostrom, popularized the simulation hypothesis. In his paper, he claimed that one of the following statements is true:

A) Our species, or by extension a species like ours, is unlikely to survive long enough to reach a posthuman stage of highly advanced technology;

B) Species that do reach such a stage are unlikely to run a large number of simulations of societal evolution containing conscious simulated characters;

C) We are likely to be living in such a simulation.

If this is true, we are ‘avatars’ with a little a. We’re like those computer game characters and the fake replacement humans companies like Samsung are creating (more momentarily).

As I discussed in “Echoes in the Garden : A.I., Aliens, Simulation Theory and the Footprints of Woke Humanity”, if we are living in a simulation, what we call “God” would either be a programmer who created the simulation from one reality level above us, or an entity within our simulation who does not exist except in the reality of the programmer who created God.

Why, then, are we here? Who is the “architect” or “programmer,” and does this entity or person or whatever communicate with those inside the simulation? Can it project itself into our ‘game’?

In light of the simulation hypothesis one has to wonder if Jesus, and other Avatars are super users in geek speak.

Super users are users/accounts that have virtually unlimited privileges, or ownership, over a system and who can perform any and all operations within the computer. Super user account privileges may allow:

full read/write/ execute privileges
    creating or installing files or software
    modifying files and settings
    deleting users and data
    As super users in our ‘game’ Jesus, Buddha, and other Avatars would have the ability to do everything we see evidenced by the Tic Tac videos… and more.

This is why simulation theory,

the idea that all we experience is a projection from a simulated reality,

is the ‘rod’ upon which we can entwine these serpents of Avatars and UAPs.

NOT MADE WITH HUMAN HANDS

This painting is the Fall of the Rebel Angels by an anonymous 14th century Sienese painter. Christ hovers in his fiery angel craft. As I have proposed since my presentation, Morph, in 2008, he is in a ‘magic bubble’, a spiritual warp craft (called a Merkaba or chariot of the gods).

In the painting, several angels have abandoned their stations at the Throne of God and have have crossed a band of stars guarded by angels. This unfolded ribbon could symbolize a band of reality, a region of space time (which the Bible says can be rolled up) or the dimensional barrier(s) the angels are forbidden to cross and humans are warned to avoid as our flesh and blood bodies are too fragile to traverse them. It could also represent crossing between simulations. (Wait. You thought there is only one?)

As the Rebel Angels cross the forbidden zone they descend from their pure immortal light bodies and phase into fallen reptilian-looking bodies. They are portrayed as reptilian due to eye witness accounts in the Gnostic gospels and Jewish mystical texts that describe these angels (avatars) shape-shifting into humanoid bodies with visages of serpents.

Many think fallen means ‘evil’. However, fallen simply means these angels are no longer in their higher frequency celestial states of being. Instead, they are now in earthly flesh and blood bodies. They became known as the Watchers because their earthly bodies are full of eyes.

I know ‘fallen’ has this meaning because the New Testament says the Watchers are “the angels which kept not their ‘first estate’, but left their original habitation (the Throne of God), crossed the forbidden barrier, and are now “bound by everlasting chains of Darkness, awaiting the great day of Judgement” (Jude 6). The chains of darkness are the two complementary strands of nucleotides making up the human DNA molecule that unravel the human body.

The Greek word translated here ‘first estate’ is ‘oiketerion’ (oy-kay-tay’-ree-on), which, according to Strong’s, speaks to a dwelling place or habitation of the body as a dwelling place for the spirit. It is an abode for the soul.

Read this very carefully.

The term oiketerion is used in only one other place, in 2 Corinthians 5:2, to refer to the resurrection body or eternal spiritual light body of Christ.

5 For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands. 2 Meanwhile we groan, longing to be clothed instead with our heavenly dwelling, 3 because when we are clothed, we will not be found naked. 4 For while we are in this tent, we groan and are burdened, because we do not wish to be unclothed but to be clothed instead with our heavenly dwelling, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life. 5 Now the one who has fashioned us for this very purpose is God, who has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.

This means before they ‘fell’ into human DNA the Rebel Angels had bodies that matched that of the resurrected Christ. That is, bodies of light…not made by human hands. According to Jewish mysticism, Adam and Eve originally possessed this light body. It is now cloaked in flesh. Our mission is to unpeal this earthly cloak and stand naked before God in the celestial kingdom.

Christ’s Resurrection Body is the same as the Tibetan Rainbow Light Body.

This unusual term, “Not Made With Hands”, appeared in an extraordinary way in June 2019 with the leak of notes written by Dr. Eric Davis in the aftermath of a meeting with Navy Admiral Wilson on October 16, 2002. The meeting concerned alien technology and a secret military program to study how alien craft work.

The meeting concerned alien technology and a secret military program to study how alien craft work.

Among numerous bombshells, Davis acknowledges the existence of this program and that it is well buried in the government and beyond the oversight of Congress.

Davis says in his notes that “they were a reverse engineering program” of “technological hardware” recovered in the past. He wondered if they meant Soviet/Chinese craft. He also thought “UFOs” was a term used as a cover for that. But, he learned they weren’t that either.

They had a craft that could fly. In space? air? water? dimensions? Davis wondered.

More, he wrote, it was technology that was not of this Earth — not made by man — not by human hands.

Davis says they had no idea where it was from. They had ideas, that is all.

This is an extraordinary leak that will have wide repercussions. It verifies something UFO researchers have known for a very long time. There exists a cover-up of the recovery of at least one UFO.

The one Davis is referring to is beyond our technological comprehension. Unlike the Roswell crash, whose hardware was more easily harvested and successfully sprinkled into corporate America, the craft Davis is speaking of as “not made with hands” is ethereal.

“Not Made With Hands” is thought to mean it is extraterrestrial. However, Clare and I have been studying this term in the spiritual sense where it is applied to works of art that are projected or ‘apported’ from other realms. This means these objects manifest from elsewhere. We are completing our book on this subject.

The spiritual promise here is that we ‘star seeds’ have bodies originally not made with human hands and made in the image of God. Encoded within us is the capability of uncloaking, unpealing, manifesting or blossoming into a higher state of being. When we ascend we can trade our earthly flesh for celestial flesh of the angels…not made by human hands.

This means God has a hand in making these bodies (as co-creators we all do).

Another way of describing this body is that it is ‘perfect’. “The lord rose from the dead. He became as he was, but now his body was perfect. He possessed flesh, but this was true flesh. Our flesh isn’t true. Ours is only an image of the true.” The word ‘perfect’ means to be whole, holy, complete and compassionate.

What we have just established is that there is a heavenly domain and the beings who dwell there are in a different, ‘ascended’ state of being. However, they can descend or traverse dimensions as they phase into a flesh and blood form. The ‘vehicle’ upon which they descend is called a ‘cloud’ or a Merkaba — a chariot of the gods. It is a space-time-light-mind vehicle.

Quan Yin, the Buddhist goddess of compassion, rides upon the ‘cloud’.

What if this ‘cloud’ is what we are seeing in the Tic Tac video?

The cloud is a craft not made with human hands. Buddha used it. So did Jesus in his ascension as recorded in Acts 1:5-12:

Then they gathered around him and asked him, “Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?”

7 He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. 8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

9 After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.

10 They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. 11 “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”

So, Jesus comes and goes on a cloud (a Merkaba or Tic Tac).

Is it technological?

Or is it spiritual?

It may be whatever you choose to see.

As Clare says, “could it be that these shape-shifting, phasing phenomenon appears in the form of what the observer wants them to be. You call in a ship and a ship appears.”

TULPAS

Phasing our flesh and blood bodies into a purer form like that of the Avatars involves the creation of a mind-made body called a tulpa.

One early Buddhist text, the Pali Samaññaphala Sutta, lists the ability to create a “mind-made body” as one of the “fruits of the contemplative life”.

Commentarial texts (such as the Patisambhidamagga and the Visuddhimagga) state that this mind-made body is how Gautama Buddha and arhats (perfected ones) are able to travel into heavenly realms using the continuum of the mindstream and it is also used to explain the multiplication miracle of the Buddha as illustrated in the Divyavadana, in which the Buddha multiplied his nirmita or emanated human form into countless other bodies which filled the sky. A Buddha or other realized being is able to project many such nirmitas simultaneously in an infinite variety of forms in different realms simultaneously.

This is the level of Avatar consciousness we are seeing in the Tic Tac videos.

Stories of Gautama Buddha’s miracles include miraculous healings, teleportation, creating duplicates of himself, manipulation of the elements, and various other supernatural phenomena.

Thanks to the Big Tech Swingers, those masters of censorship, illusion and doublespeak, an ‘avatar’ is now an AI created icon that represents a human in the digital domain. ‘avatar’, with an intentional small ‘a’, also refers to the emergence/appearance of replacement humans made of silicon fairy dust (like Samsung’s Neon synthetic being). Just ask your child under 20 or your grandchild. They will tell you all about how they are creating cartoon versions of themselves, avatars, they will ‘project’ into the simulated world presently in creation phase online, in the Cloud, the new layer of reality that is now superimposed over our physical one.

Samsung’s artificial humans, or Neons, are replacement humans. You can have multiple projections of yourself for Neon friends. The online dimension and the human are merging.

These fake humans are digital tulpas or tulpai. They are emanations, manifestations or projections of ourselves. As we can see in the Samsung video these tulpai are not cartoonish. They are very ‘human’. Like the spiritual counterparts they will soon be sentient and autonomous. One/you could have multiple tulpai existing online, just like in the spiritual version of the Buddhist tulpa.

Meet Amelia, your “digital colleague”. She can do the job of thousands. Meet your competition/replacement.

It won’t be long before when you call customer service you will be greeting by a virtual being, instead of just a voice.

Same thing at the grocery store check out, the retail store, the restaurant, the doctor’s office, the lawyer’s office, etc.

As I wrote in “Aliens and Future Man”, NASA’s high priest, Dennis Bushnell, has been selling the concept of fake or virtual humans since the year 2000. This ‘evolution’, if you call it that, is directed.

The engineers who are designing these new beings believe they will soon be able to jump from the quantum non-physical (behind the glass of your computer) into the physical (i.e, showing up physically in peoples homes). It won’t be long before the digital Christ, Buddha or other Avatar appears on our screens.

This is the crossing point between the simulated or digital avatars, the Avatars and the UAPs.

We are the ones who will wield these serpents.

Like I said. It will be like tripping. Collectively.
    Very well said. Thank you!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

This has posted elsewhere but describes a Satanic Empire.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/N9P1OafF5kBd
    Looks like I'll have a busy weekend getting more educated. Thanks for posting!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)
    ... One of the strangest things she described was the need angels have to eat. They used to be fed by God with mana but rebelled and now eat humans. That sounds a lot like the reptilians shapeshifters that Arizona Wilder described. ...
    I agree with that , but not literally... Angels are by definition non physical , a group of entities created by God to support physical life forms from behind the scenes (unseen) . They were fed by God ('mana' if you like) spiritual psychic energy ... this was billions of years ago . Then they rebelled and went spiraling down into depravity , delighting in the suffering of others , by this rebellion they turned their back on God , and he withdrew his support (mana) ... Now the only way they can get psychic food is by stealing it from physical life forms , they infested , possessed and leached off Physical life forms billions of years ago , the Physical Reptilians , Annunaki and Arcturians and others . These became Savage and depraved and these physical ET's are now working with the fallen Angels , directing the illuminati to torment humans on this planet ...They want war , death and destruction because when humans suffer God sends more 'mana' to support them , and since the dark spirits are leaching off us they get more food. .... Dark spirits can fully possess humans too if we make the wrong choices , these are the child rapists and killers ... The Reptillians are fully possessed , torture kill and eat human children, this is a normal meal time for them.. the adrenal chrome released in the victim by torture makes the meat more delicious.
    Nobody explains this more completely than Karl Mollison ... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg1...YGbkS3Q/videos
    Really insightful perspective. I will also be watching the video you posted. Thank you!

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Hym (19th June 2021), oz93666 (19th June 2021), pabranno (19th June 2021)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

"We make you do things we can't"....

Quote Alien Reptilian Legacy - There has been an underlying darkness controlling humanity since time began. Often described as the "missing piece in the puzzle" by David Icke, or the "Invisible Darkness" by Ellis Taylor, the Reptilians are the shadow beings in the dark, waging war upon humans from the space between dimensions. One of the most taboo subjects in the world media is the existence of the Reptilians. Researchers now reveal the presence of a supreme and nefarious inter-dimensional intelligence that has been manipulating mankind for centuries. An unprecedented expose on the Reptilians on Earth, hear riveting testimony from alien abductees and experiencers that point to a sinister agenda behind the alien presence on Earth. "Staggering evidence that Shadow People are indeed very real." - OH Krill, author of Montauk Babies. "Very scary, we are just now understanding this manipulation of the human race." - United Media Network. "Too many people are having these experiences, there's something to it."

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (19th July 2021), Hym (19th June 2021), Kano (21st June 2021), oz93666 (19th June 2021), pabranno (19th June 2021)

30. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 times in 1,073 posts

I also found it interesting that she mentions vaccines as the vehicle used to spread disease and sickness.
    The remarkable Credo Mutwa had a very similar opinion of vaccines.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Delight (19th June 2021), Elainie (19th June 2021), Ewan (22nd June 2021), Hym (19th June 2021), Kano (21st June 2021), pabranno (19th June 2021)

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

The world is an illusion. What does that mean? IMO we choose our experience based on a history of traumatic psyops so we cannot get beyond "survival stress" and stay in the low frequency band where we seem to be now. It is ALL spiritual decoded to a material experience.

So, the "place" where these beings exist in in the mind. It is all consciousness but our frequency matters literally.

Quote In this podcast I am joined by one of the very few people on earth who has scientifically studied DMT, Dr. Jon Dean, and John Chavez, founder of DMT Quest. We talk about the research that has been conducted over this mystical and controversial compound, and the potential implications of such findings. Jon recently published a study that has ended the debate on whether or not DMT is produced endogenously in the mammalian brain. It is. We’ve entered a renaissance of psychedelic study; this is just the beginning and it’s going to take a concerted effort to fund, support, and advocate for the proliferation of this research.
    comment from the video
    "DMT is the reason we see the world the way we see it! DMT therefore, is the reason a world is seen. Eyes don`t see! Brains decode frequencies and DMT helps paint the picture."

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Hym (20th June 2021), Kano (21st June 2021), onevoice (19th June 2021), pabranno (21st June 2021)

34. Link to Post #20
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

... Alien Reptilian Legacy - There has been an underlying darkness controlling humanity since time began. Often described as the "missing piece in the puzzle" by David Icke....
    There is still a great lack of clarity among many (including DI) as to what the Reptilians actually are. There shouldn't be , we have lots of testimony from people who served in the SSP , and they tell us they are physical ET's who travel in space craft .... They also live in underground bases on Earth , Phil Schneider was involved in a fire fight with them... The work of Karl Mollison has clarified this subject greatly ...
    The Reptilians are a group of 10 distinct ET races some are very tall with stubby wings , some only 7 ft tall ( you will remember Arizona Wilder talks of rituals where the 7ft tall reps call forth the "old ones" , this is one group contacting another , all technically 'reps')

Corey Goode's encounter with a "Tall White" rep . He said this being could get in too his mind , it was like being mentally raped . He says his security Guards were trembling uncontrollably after this encounter.

So they all are physical and can be killed , but they can teleport themselves using technology ( just like in star trek ) . They can also get into your dreams by astral projection ( even some humans can do this) .... They can shape shift , and have killed and replaced approximately 200 prominent people for tighter control of society .... With all this , it's not surprising there is confusion , some people believing the reps are demonic spirits ...

Missing children ? ... these will all be processed , any with natural skills will go into the SSP .. others slaves on and off Earth .... others eaten by the reps!

How does all this tie in with the main subject of this thread ? Lucifer , fallen angels , demonic spirits ? ... These are all NON Physical beings They possessed the reptilians billions of years ago , corrupted them . And now they are working together, the reps sabotage humanity on the physical level , and the fallen angels psychically bring us down ... the more suffering , the more "loosh" for the fallen angels

from Search ... Loosh
    A term applied to energy produced by human beings and animals that other entities use to feed from. It is also used to refer to the energy that is produced by suffering that entities feed. From books by Robert Monroe. Maybe a play on the French word Louche.[1]

This definition is a bit off ...this energy comes from Creator ... if the physical being is suffering more energy is sent for support ... and so more for the dark spirit parasites .
    Last edited by oz93666; 19th June 2021 at 07:29.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast