Thread: Fascinating Interview From an ex-Sorcerer - Erica Mukisa

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Default Re: Fascinating Interview From an ex-Sorcerer - Erica Mukisa

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Erica Mukisa describes a (semi?) physical realm underground. This is hell where there are cities and beings involved in activities aimed at attack on the surface.
    She describes hell where the fallen angels plan how to use humans. One of the strangest things she described was the need angels have to eat. They used to be fed by God with mana but rebelled and now eat humans. That sounds a lot like the reptilians shapeshifters that Arizona Wilder described. It weighs in a bit that Castaneda said the predators gave us their mind (lying and manipulation and INVERSION).

This all sounds similar and the intent from hell is death.

The big message is one that I think is really underneath everything... the REAL world is the spiritual world. That is where everything is created and then appears on earth brought forth by Human imagination. It is so vital to each person to be able to discern how we participate in creating this world. The important protection is to stay in integrity, in love and realize that out minds have been co-opted.

This relates

Quote What are we seeing?

It could be that we are dealing with angels, aliens, time travelers, unknown advanced life forms from a civilization that may have always been here. Are they an advanced spiritual species?

What are the spiritual implications of this?

What are the potentials for this revelation?

It is up to us to begin to grasp this reality and what it means to live in it. More importantly, we must grasp how to live in it.

“Not Made With Hands” is thought to mean it is extraterrestrial. However, Clare and I have been studying this term in the spiritual sense where it is applied to works of art that are projected or ‘apported’ from other realms. This means these objects manifest from elsewhere. We are completing our book on this subject.

The spiritual promise here is that we ‘star seeds’ have bodies originally not made with human hands and made in the image of God. Encoded within us is the capability of uncloaking, unpealing, manifesting or blossoming into a higher state of being. When we ascend we can trade our earthly flesh for celestial flesh of the angels…not made by human hands.

This means God has a hand in making these bodies (as co-creators we all do).

Another way of describing this body is that it is ‘perfect’. “The lord rose from the dead. He became as he was, but now his body was perfect. He possessed flesh, but this was true flesh. Our flesh isn’t true. Ours is only an image of the true.” The word ‘perfect’ means to be whole, holy, complete and compassionate.

What we have just established is that there is a heavenly domain and the beings who dwell there are in a different, ‘ascended’ state of being. However, they can descend or traverse dimensions as they phase into a flesh and blood form. The ‘vehicle’ upon which they descend is called a ‘cloud’ or a Merkaba — a chariot of the gods. It is a space-time-light-mind vehicle.

Phasing our flesh and blood bodies into a purer form like that of the Avatars involves the creation of a mind-made body called a tulpa.

One early Buddhist text, the Pali Samaññaphala Sutta, lists the ability to create a “mind-made body” as one of the “fruits of the contemplative life”.

This is very much resonating! There's a lady called Lavette who posts some incredible videos on Youtube. I've timestamped this one as it applies very much to the words in bold above:

She uses astrology to interpret the Bible, Quran and other ancient texts. She favours Alchemic astrology, the middle path rather than Solar or Lunar, which she identifies with the controllers.

She had a near death experience as a child and experienced her third eye opening and her light body. She says it's our task to build our light bodies in time for the coming change in ages which is underway right now.

In Biblical terms she places us past Armageddon and the Second Coming and therefore all those awaiting a rapture are victims of the great deception. Instead we are approaching the time of Gog and Magog and the second death. The world is currently under a great deception, falsification of history, but is moving from the domination of Mercury (commerce) to Aquarius, higher chakra and revelation of hidden truths.

I think she's full of insight and well worth watching her stuff, but that part I've timestamped to should give you an idea.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Hym (19th June 2021), lisalu (20th June 2021), pabranno (19th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Kano (here)
    I also found it interesting that she mentions vaccines as the vehicle used to spread disease and sickness. What a mind f*ck. War is peace. Black is white. Up is down. Discernment and your inner dialogue has never been more important than right now.
    The single most important thing that each of need to protect and value is our consciousness. It has taken me a long time to realize this and more importantly, to behave in a manner that supports this.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (19th July 2021), Delight (21st June 2021), Elainie (23rd June 2021), Hym (19th June 2021), Journeyman (19th June 2021), Kano (21st June 2021), lisalu (20th June 2021), pabranno (19th June 2021), Tyy1907 (20th June 2021), UNEEKSTUF (23rd June 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

thought this is interesting from Ronald Barnard

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Hym (21st June 2021), Journeyman (21st June 2021), Kano (21st June 2021), pabranno (21st June 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)
    ... Alien Reptilian Legacy - There has been an underlying darkness controlling humanity since time began. Often described as the "missing piece in the puzzle" by David Icke....
    There is still a great lack of clarity among many (including DI) as to what the Reptilians actually are. There shouldn't be , we have lots of testimony from people who served in the SSP , and they tell us they are physical ET's who travel in space craft .... They also live in underground bases on Earth , Phil Schneider was involved in a fire fight with them... The work of Karl Mollison has clarified this subject greatly ...
    The Reptilians are a group of 10 distinct ET races some are very tall with stubby wings , some only 7 ft tall ( you will remember Arizona Wilder talks of rituals where the 7ft tall reps call forth the "old ones" , this is one group contacting another , all technically 'reps')

Corey Goode's encounter with a "Tall White" rep . He said this being could get in too his mind , it was like being mentally raped . He says his security Guards were trembling uncontrollably after this encounter.

So they all are physical and can be killed , but they can teleport themselves using technology ( just like in star trek ) . They can also get into your dreams by astral projection ( even some humans can do this) .... They can shape shift , and have killed and replaced approximately 200 prominent people for tighter control of society .... With all this , it's not surprising there is confusion , some people believing the reps are demonic spirits ...

Missing children ? ... these will all be processed , any with natural skills will go into the SSP .. others slaves on and off Earth .... others eaten by the reps!

How does all this tie in with the main subject of this thread ? Lucifer , fallen angels , demonic spirits ? ... These are all NON Physical beings They possessed the reptilians billions of years ago , corrupted them . And now they are working together, the reps sabotage humanity on the physical level , and the fallen angels psychically bring us down ... the more suffering , the more "loosh" for the fallen angels

from Search ... Loosh
    A term applied to energy produced by human beings and animals that other entities use to feed from. It is also used to refer to the energy that is produced by suffering that entities feed. From books by Robert Monroe. Maybe a play on the French word Louche.[1]

This definition is a bit off ...this energy comes from Creator ... if the physical being is suffering more energy is sent for support ... and so more for the dark spirit parasites .
    Great comments. It is very hard to know what's real and what's not. Good recaps of various people's testimony and research. The idea that the reptilians have been corrupted bc they are possessed by the non-corporeal fallen angels ties back into comments made by Erica in one of the posted videos where she mentions humans can't just be taken over in this way without initiation and consent due to a certain mineral that occurs naturally in humans. I thought this was a really interesting data point and one I had not heard before.

Also, I gathered from her testimony that Lucifer and the other fallen angels ARE in fact able to masquerade as a physical beings which adds a significant layer to the complexity of understanding how we as Earth humans can potentially be affected and manipulated.

And just to mention another data point I found very significant and interesting was the spiritual blanket that covers Earth which keeps those that exist in Hell at bay (paraphrasing). I'd like to know more about that as well as the mineral she mentions. I have reached out to her and her husband Bamboo. I will invite them to PA to share their testimony as I think this is their perfect target audience.

@BillRyan - would you be interested in interviewing them?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Hym (21st June 2021), Journeyman (21st June 2021), oz93666 (22nd June 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Quote Posted by Kano (here)
    I also found it interesting that she mentions vaccines as the vehicle used to spread disease and sickness. What a mind f*ck. War is peace. Black is white. Up is down. Discernment and your inner dialogue has never been more important than right now.
    The single most important thing that each of need to protect and value is our consciousness. It has taken me a long time to realize this and more importantly, to behave in a manner that supports this.
    Absolutely spot on! If you have to boil things down, this seems to be about as granular as it gets. There's a war for our souls and our soul is what "drives" our consciousness.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Hym (21st June 2021), pabranno (21st June 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

This has posted elsewhere but describes a Satanic Empire.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/N9P1OafF5kBd
    This was a really great video as well! And I can see why you posted it. So many congruencies between this information and Erica's testimony.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Delight (22nd June 2021), Elainie (23rd June 2021), pabranno (21st June 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

FYI

Steve Quayle joins Mike Adams to discuss UFOs, Mars, ancient aliens and the satanic war on humanity

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/482e04be-3a9f-468c-b71d-58b3dcd1bb8e

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

pabranno (23rd June 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (19th July 2021), Kano (24th June 2021), pabranno (23rd June 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I have been thinking about the hell Erica described.

A realm of thought that could create hell would be inverted. It would take evil as good and good as evil. Presuming that this is a lie, I am wondering... what would happen if Truth penetrated the underworld? I have to say that I have been on a Truth quest my whole life. I think that the energy of TRUTH is heavy and is hard to bear. What if frequency wise, Truth has weight, heaviness that could let it drift into hell.

When I am thinking, I try to divert my thoughts from war. IMO war is From hell. It is the quintessence of death. It is death for the sake of itself. The lies hung on death are our mind control at its core. War is IMO EVIL personified. It has a demonic element that is penetrating my whole world.

I believe the reason that we have this demonic element may be that we have been in hell all along. All who read this... maybe we are in hell. Maybe all the people taking the jab and pushing it and losing loved ones but still defending the cabal and TAKING the power and prestige through manipulating and GREED and PERVERSION> on and on and on... I know what Hell looks like because I am in hell.

It has come to my attention that I chose to be here. I am with LOTS of others... maybe something like a 144,000 element of "enough" of a Force?

WHY? We don't LOVE this place or have any allegiance to the perks, We are not afraid. WE hold ourselves rather apart and observe and we LOVE some aspects of LIFE and are holding ever more space for LOVE. We are VERY passionate and that can be our weakness. But we are well trained IMO for a mission.

We cannot say we are warriors in my lexicon so we are Lightiers. We can be BRAVE, bear the truth and bear the weight of inversion so here we are in HELL>It is so unappealing that one almost wants to laugh except we are Suffering here. Most of all by our own stupidity of self interest. One TAKES CARE of a beloved being. One does not hurt. AND hurt is so much a part... so needless and STUPID. I am certain, enlightened self interest IS TRUE. This is the territory to be liberated. People who do not value themselves a jot. IN HELL>

In many ways we just cannot grok hell. It looks tawdry, ugly, bat=rren and pitiable. It is rather disgusting. It is nauseating. It smells. IT IS SO SAD HERE because it is deliberately tearing itself apart every moment and NEVER making new and beautiful. I think some AL (artificial life) must have made this up, not a sentient being. It takes what is true and twists it into knots. UGH>

It will never be anything to us. But here we ARE and if we dont succumb to delusion, we can bring TRUTH that is our burden of being Lightiers and release it and GET LIGHTER.

There are demons who copy Lightiers but they sound hollow. LIGHTIERS are solid and like really heavy bread. The Lightiers hardly ever speak but they share bread. They wander. They just investigate and expand their map of this semiphysical space made by thoughts. This meeting place that is very near heaven seems far away. In its projection, it is just an illusion. A master of the inversion that IS was programmed. The scene is shallow. Looking behind it is fascinating but Lightiers never get sucked in.

Life wins all ways. It is NOT impossible to say what will happen but it is expected in the nonphysical, that hell will be dissolved as souls no longer give their attention.

I have a personae and beliefs. BUT I am committed to TRUTH. I don't know if angels are real (me as my personae) but IMO they are not all GOOD or EVIL if real. However, I am aware of a dense mist keeping me from remembering something. I have no full knowing of a mystery: what "I am" is?

What ever it is, IS GOOD< LOVE< BEAUTIFUL< ALIVE<REAL>

I cannot fully feel being free form hell. IMO I have been stuck in hell for awhile in this obfuscation. YES, I feel so much more aware NOW than ever before. All time is one time. One Being being beloved. It offers any possible experience. I am supposed to be here because I chose it.

Truth is just what it is all the time and what imagined into form (like sacred geometries) but TRUE IS REAL. Lies are all that Hell is made of.

Yes, lies obfuscate until the TRUTH seeps into cracks and busts it wide open. That feels satisfying to imagine.

So may other imaginings pressed on the mind are JUST hell and suffering and pain.

Being faced with disillusionment and betrayall and complicity in murder will be a shock.. Can you IMAGINE the feeling one might have once one finds that one's child is DEAD because a choice was made to sacrifice the child?

Actually one might still believe the "good" in that scene/Sacrifice is the hook we hang on and pass on.

I think many will be freed of sacrifice and pain when truth washes but the confrontation will HURT if one is a soul. Souls must be liberated with LOVE that is actually so available when the LIVING God walks into hell... in us. That is metaphor because God is never anywhere but everywhere. The metaphor is that someone has to be in hell and tear the veil to shreds by BEING in hell. That is us.

But we actually sort of escape some pain. There will be a confrontation with TRUTH when the being faces God full on. IMO we already DID that.

Innately we feel really GOOD. IMO we Lightiers just feel beloved which is IMO TRUTH itself and every quality of beloving.

The EVIL is LIVE backwards and a parent will need to take on lie after lie in the aftermath of a dead child or be very full of inner pain.

In an inversion, one believes that sacrifice is GOOD. In TRUTH, sacrifice is an inversion of God and Life more abundant. When the LIGHTIERS bring compassion, there is a balm that is GOOD. It helps people get through the face to face meeting.

This could be heaven FOR US and we share it is ever expanding waves to leave NO ROOM for hell. Heaven invades hell... what a concept.

Be willing to live in hell and help God and be loved so heaven is all around you. Conscious, Intelligent Infinity, Omniscient, Omnipresent, Omnidimensional, Omnipotent but individual Being is just as REAL as hell is unreal.

WE are PLURIPOTENT beings IMO. Look it up and you may wonder if that is a good metaphor.

PLURIPOTENT beings can choose to be in heaven, being immature can choose widely. We are definitely in childhood. Abused children now growing out of this madness, surreal, peculiar punishment where we act like our abusers. Where we suffer thinking we MUST. It is HEAVY to hold my truth in hell. It is quite INTENSE. But actually it feels that this is true. I am not of this world. I love God and truth and living. I am without fear of any evil. I feel love for beings. Surely I am only visiting? Maybe we all say at the end of the day, "I learned everything I need to know in Hell"
    Last edited by Delight; 23rd June 2021 at 03:17.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (19th July 2021), Hym (23rd June 2021), Journeyman (23rd June 2021), Kano (24th June 2021), onevoice (23rd June 2021), pabranno (23rd June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st August 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

This very graphic video depicts African spiritual cannibalism imparted upon looters.

Warning: Very Graphic

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/orNebXVv845o
    Last edited by Snoweagle; 19th July 2021 at 09:06.

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member BrotherWayne's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing! All I do is what podcasts and interviews about these subjects. great find!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2