+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Satanic Bloodline practices

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Default Satanic Bloodline practices

Sean Stone interviews a former "mother of darkness" who explains how the "Illuminati" operates. She also explains shapeshifting, paedophilia, blackmail, etc.

She says control was handed from the Mothers of Darkness to the Antichrist on 24 April of 2020.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/N9P1OafF5kBd/,

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th June 2021), Bubu (18th June 2021), Elainie (18th June 2021), Harmony (18th June 2021), Hym (18th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (18th June 2021), oz93666 (18th June 2021), palehorse (18th June 2021), Peter UK (18th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

Default Re: Satanic Bloodline practices

Is the video even good or seem legit? lol That last line has me not wanting to waste my time. Basically, she (and other mothers) handed over power to the Antichrist on 24 April 2020? .....

These things are archetypes. Im sure loads of people are/have been antichrist archetypes, just like many have played the hermit archetype or the King of BS archetype. haha

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

wegge (18th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,268 times in 2,725 posts

One of the very few hour long videos I have watched. don't know why I did. but I don't regret it. Have seen almost exactly same stories in movies. Kinda difficult for most to believe. "Its just a movie story". I'm keeping my mind open, always did.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

palehorse (18th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,019 times in 284 posts

As long as someone sees good guys vs bad guys, it's not possible to make the transformation to a higher consciousness and evolve. This is our challenge at this time.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

Delight (18th June 2021), Jad (19th June 2021), shamballaOn (18th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (18th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,563 times in 1,590 posts

What is that supposed to mean? anti-Christ who? I am not a Christian and to be frank I have no religion, would that classify me as an follower or something of the anti-christ?

Sorry to say I didn't watch the entire video, but I downloaded it and started to watch but it feels boring and the same old and I lost interest and closed it, I may try again later, what part of it is more interesting?

Just saying with the best of my intention, I do not buy any story about the anti-christ, I believe it is just a fabricated thing to entertain the possibility of evil, but I do believe in the existence of evil, but it has nothing to do with Jesus Christ, nothing at all, imagine China, India and most Asian countries as anti-christ followers (obviously because they are not Christians), I am not exaggerating things, but the concept of the anti-christ is flawed, is pure entertainment, many Asians they do not actually knows the history of Chirst, I met many Asians that had little to nothing in terms of knowledge about Jesus Christ. It is a western thing. How can one be an anti-christ if the one is not even into Christianity, I guess one must understand the foundations of Christianity in order to turn against it, otherwise it would be just ignorance. right?
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    What is that supposed to mean? anti-Christ who? I am not a Christian and to be frank I have no religion, would that classify me as an follower or something of the anti-christ?

Sorry to say I didn't watch the entire video, but I downloaded it and started to watch but it feels boring and the same old and I lost interest and closed it, I may try again later, what part of it is more interesting?

Just saying with the best of my intention, I do not buy any story about the anti-christ, I believe it is just a fabricated thing to entertain the possibility of evil, but I do believe in the existence of evil, but it has nothing to do with Jesus Christ, nothing at all, imagine China, India and most Asian countries as anti-christ followers (obviously because they are not Christians), I am not exaggerating things, but the concept of the anti-christ is flawed, is pure entertainment, many Asians they do not actually knows the history of Chirst, I met many Asians that had little to nothing in terms of knowledge about Jesus Christ. It is a western thing. How can one be an anti-christ
    Sounds like they believe there's an actual person they are calling the Antichrist. Ditto for Lucifer.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

palehorse (18th June 2021)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)

Just saying with the best of my intention, I do not buy any story about the anti-christ, I believe it is just a fabricated thing to entertain the possibility of evil, but I do believe in the existence of evil, but it has nothing to do with Jesus Christ, nothing at all, imagine China, India and most Asian countries as anti-christ followers (obviously because they are not Christians), I am not exaggerating things, but the concept of the anti-christ is flawed, is pure entertainment, many Asians they do not actually knows the history of Chirst, I met many Asians that had little to nothing in terms of knowledge about Jesus Christ. It is a western thing. How can one be an anti-christ if the one is not even into Christianity, I guess one must understand the foundations of Christianity in order to turn against it, otherwise it would be just ignorance. right?
    I have wondered about this a lot. I don't have any answers as such, in fact I'm coming to the position that if we manifest what we focus on that we're better off ignoring these people as much as possible, simply stating our objection to them and not bigging them up in the slightest because if we continually talk about them as some kind of all powerful, all knowing global superpower that's what we'll end up having to deal with. Having said that, I'm not convinced TPTB are even one faction, this could be because there's deliberate disinformation and false trails laid out to obscure the truth of course. Just try and make sense of some of this for instance. Do they all believe in all of this or are some of them using it to accrue more temporal power or hold on to the status they already have?

I think there's at least two and more likely lots of competing groups and factions. Within them I think there could be some that are overtly satanic, whereas others are Luciferian or pagan or follow Old Gods and archetypes etc.

For more on the satanic faction see Cathy O Brian's blog, she references Jessie, the former mother of darkness a lot:

https://cathyfox.wordpress.com/2020/...hen-and-where/

She sets out an organised structure with hierarchies, zones of control etc. She's interesting on explanations for hand signals that you see in magazines etc. They supposedly reference where the next meeting/ritual is to be held. If you keep on down this particular rabbit hole you get to hear about their plans to break into heaven and dethrone God. So they're nothing if not ambitious...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

palehorse (18th June 2021), TomKat (19th June 2021)

14. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Jessie Czebotar is legit,in my opinion, and her interviews are fascinating. The Mothers of Darkness, from her testimony, meet at the Chateau Des Amerois in Belgium.

http://themillenniumreport.com/2016/...rkness-castle/

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

mountain_jim (20th June 2021), palehorse (18th June 2021), TomKat (19th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread