+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sighting and crop circle in Buckinghamshire, UK

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,789 times in 1,323 posts

Default Sighting and crop circle in Buckinghamshire, UK

This was reported yesterday in the Bucks Free Press, there's not a good photo of the crop circle though.

Update; I forgot to add, maybe purely coincidental, but this was on the eve of the crushing election defeat and in the parliamentary constituency where it took place that I posted about here.

Source article

Quote A strange white light was spotted in a Bucks village overnight with a huge crop circle discovered by residents in a nearby field this morning.

Martin Hoult, who lives in Layters Close, Chalfont St Peter, told the Bucks Free Press he was woken up at around 1am from a bright light coming from outside.

He said: “I first thought that it was a security light or the moon. There was no sound so I thought I would investigate.

“I opened one of the windows in my bedroom, looked outside and I could see the light. It was pure bright white.

“It was a great dome of light, that’s the only way I can describe it. It was perfectly white, like an opaque bulb. The dome was about 150 feet wide and around 30 feet tall – absolutely enormous.”

Mr Hoult said he continued to listen out for any sounds but did not hear any and then fell back asleep.

In the morning, he went to vote and, on his way back, met a neighbour and asked her if she had seen anything.

He said: “She said she hadn’t so I told her what I saw and she said ‘let’s go take a look in the field’.

When the pair got to the nearby field, Mr Hoult said they saw a huge crop circle “about 150 feet wide one way and 50-60 feet the other way” in the middle of it.

He added: “All the grass is flat but the weeds are standing upright. And the tops of all the trees further down on Mumford’s Lane are burnt.

“It’s very strange. I can’t say it was a UFO because it wasn’t flying but it was definitely an unidentified object or light.”
    Here's the not very good photo of the crop circle:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	301799958.gallery.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	46846  
    Last edited by Brigantia; 18th June 2021 at 17:14.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th June 2021), Dorjezigzag (18th June 2021), I should cocoa (18th June 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th June 2021), Sadieblue (18th June 2021), selinam (18th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (18th June 2021), Tintin (18th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread