+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1 4 14 23 LastLast

Thread: UAP Disclosure comments, opinions and other material

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Default Re: UAP Disclosure comments, opinions and other material

Personally , I’ve experienced big relief of one kind after sharing the “bit above”.

So thank you for patience and thanks for listening. I don’t know of “proper ways to do that”.

The way ETs operate is still mystery to human world. Modern scientific education and approach has countless advantages of course

unless and like always it turns itself to a religion and dogma.

Our lives evolve in different dimensions we have only small experience with depending on what kind of human vessel you’ve inherited from your ancestors.

If you open your eyes fully to the world around you the phenomenal range of film frames you are receiving every second is spectrally vast.

Have you ever asked “what is behind the streaks of light” so thick they can be walked through , on bright sunny day ?
    How do we come out when we walk through the light ?

Try for yourself 🌈🙏

I had to recollect some energy after posting those recent bits and we are covered by stormy weather, so I’ve sat through heavy storm that downed on us just as the solar
    eclipse started over Americas.
    There were huge lightenings and some spectacular flat lightenings all over the horizon, they kept hitting the local power poles

Lightenings strike Bijli Mahadev, break Shiva Lingam

Quite crazy if you ask but also beautiful but there will be many storms yet since monsoon is on the way.
    So I sat through the spectacle as the power was cleansing : and dangerous at the same time.

There will be many bits to share yet at the right times I believe but they are bound to surpasse known “manner”.

“On precipice we meet , change and crash
    all that and much more

but most importantly
    we are in it all, together

Unless we are not.

The dot after the topic of ET threat is important to make. It seems to be a watching and waiting game.
    They have plenty of time on their ships and home worlds while ours is running fast.

We may have to be able to SLOW our time-space experience in order to talk to them , instead trying to accelerate with no clearance and through pass to “their world”

I suppose that we will have to talk to them at some point regardless

and it will be very easy to do
    as long as we can keep calm and peaceful

and wish each other well

Till then I agree it’s important to keep safe

🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 12th June 2021 at 07:57. Reason: Link added

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th June 2021), Bluegreen (11th June 2021), Did You See Them (11th June 2021), EFO (11th June 2021), Gekko (11th June 2021), Kryztian (11th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (12th June 2021), william r sanford72 (12th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Consider that phenomenology is common part of scientific understanding through out the Galaxy and in the bigger Universe.

With recent evolution of super velocity technologies we may be crashing to “their” native frequencies and phenomenal time-space.

Quite like the recent missile war in Israel-Palestine,
    quite like the CERN experiment and many others around the globe,
    what kind of relationship do we hope to establish
    ET asks.

Consider your intelligence is naturally bigger while you understand that we all are sitting on a planet , a sphere ( as opposed to locked in Cube or trapped in Matrix ),
    living entity , and the boundaries of Space are few miles above our head ,
    closer than bus station.

Never miss seeing the Universe for yourself

and what it has to share

every bit of information

and some old neutrinos bypassing your individual timespace

🕊🙏

See this planet has been inhabited by trillions of creatures for millions of years. We don’t have even names for all of what we can see.

According to most ancient cultural believes it was also always inhabited by more subtle, intelligent creatures whom humans could not always see ..
    there were many types of them

and are associated with specific places and habitats
    that were in old times inaccessible or difficult
    to access to humans

though they commonly kept visiting those
    places as blessing seeking pilgrims

Now, human maneuvers destroyed many if not most of these natural habitats. Countless animal and plant species perished as result of human action.

Where did the more subtle beings whom we called upon at times of human calamity go ?

Are they now themselves feeling endangered ?

How long is it going to take to stop the disaster ongoing ?

🕊🕊🕊
    Last edited by Agape; 11th June 2021 at 03:50.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th June 2021), boja (11th June 2021), Did You See Them (11th June 2021), EFO (11th June 2021), Kryztian (11th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (12th June 2021), william r sanford72 (12th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

With all the possible agendas discussed on both sides of the coin as to what the "current" uap/navy encounters have been all about, one "predictable" event that would seem to be beneficial to all sides of the argument would be to put in an appearance at the G7 in Cornwall, UK.
    A no-show would also be interesting from a research angle.

Thinking of the naval encounters that have been released Nimitz etc .. any aircraft that approaches a restricted air space has to be verbally contacted by radio and asked to identify. Have the US every made it know that they followed this protocol ?
    Over 120 encounters ! - They should have control tower audio for all 120 such encounters ! If they did not follow protocol and try to make radio contact after the first few attempts from where were those orders given ?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th June 2021), EFO (11th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (11th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Sorry Bill/Avalonians couldent resist:

Is it a UFO, is it a UAP oh no it's a Nothingburger.

Watching posted vid now, many thx

Have reached vid point:12.50

So far it's proving to be a must watch vid for sure
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 11th June 2021 at 13:14.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th June 2021), Bill Ryan (11th June 2021), EFO (11th June 2021), holcaul (12th June 2021), RunningDeer (11th June 2021), william r sanford72 (12th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

About Steven Greer..

I do appreciate the work that he has done thus far, but I find many areas where he may be mistaken... And the first, and most important is that all ET must be peaceful, or "NOT HOSTILE" because, as he says, if they were, we would have been gotten rid of long ago...

I disagree wholeheartedly with this. Why? Because a hostile species, or group, does not necessarily mean a stupid or ignorant species. Or factions thereof. Greer is constantly complaining we have the tech to have free energy, yet we are not allowed to have it, to "Keep the rich, rich"... So in that mindset, it would be a smart idea for hostiles to attack in small pockets, or abduct, in remote areas, and never tell anyone, as that may alert the herd.

Then to infiltrate. This is the main method of most intelligence agencies for gaining knowledge of what their enemies are doing... And attempt to take them over... We have been listening to things for decades now, cloning, we are using brain/computer interface technologies now, and how would we know if indeed the "ET" that are "Not unfriendly" haven't already fully infiltrated all of the top positions on this planet? Why kill an entire planet of "slave workers" when you can infiltrate and have an entire planet full of workers or resources, for whatever purpose that you need?

I just don't buy the narrative.

I do believe we have had contacts. I believe they shared tech, whether willingly, or under hostile circumstances, and sadly that humanity has mismanaged this tech.. Perhaps to create a means to defend themselves at some point from the threat of possible hostiles, and or to control the masses that live on this planet. I believe that the world has had a very advanced society upon it prior to this time, and perhaps ALL of the tech that is now being created, is not at all being "Created", but merely "Recreated".. And that doesn't mean that ET ever had to come here at all..

It is possible that they have been living alongside us forever. We just never had the means to go up into the air to find their living areas here on the world. And now that we do, we have restricted airspaces all over the world... And technology like holograms to hide things. Methods to hide things from satellites, etc...

There are so many things one could discuss when discussing disclosure... And what that could look like... We don't need disclosure about the tech, we all know it exists.. We need to know who is using it... So long as people keep coming onto the scene being the "Next Leader" in disclosure about the tech, that is all we will ever learn. And we already know it's out there... We need to bypass the tech talk, and promises of free power, and get to the more serious issues at hand. WHO ARE THEY? This is still yet another redirection of energy in my opinion.

Skip over the pretty magazine cover, and get to the real meat of the story, and it's implications.

Just my opinion. This new disclosure will be laughable. "Yes we have them, Yes we have seen them"... and another 45 years of nonsense... While the "Community" disagrees with whether or not they believe whatever was shared... We need to move beyond that, before it is too late to figure out what they're doing with it. Before they get too far ahead with that "Extra" technology..

We have people like Elon Musk wanting to merge AI with our brains, and people are distracted by discs flying in the sky... If Elon is pushing Neural Lace, and he is openly still blasting rockets to space.....imagine what those with this real technology is REALLY DOING ALREADY.

ALL of it is a National Security Risk. Not in the sense that it could be dangerous for humans.. But A NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT means it threatens the heirachy, the structure of society, THE POWER TOWER...

Not in the sense of who has to pay for electricity, but who is the top dog on the hill... And do we even know at this point if they are human?

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Alecs (12th June 2021), aoibhghaire (12th June 2021), Bill Ryan (12th June 2021), Bluegreen (13th June 2021), Kryztian (13th June 2021), onawah (13th June 2021), william r sanford72 (12th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

I often think of the following scenario;

Imagine a handful of people found a primitive tribe deep in the jungle and unaware of modern tech. And this handful of people brought to this tribe for the first time, a tv , radio, electricity , a gun etc.
    Two scenarios could occur
    the small group , with love, could bring the tribe up , educate them and teach them the way of this new tech , or
    the small group, with ego and hate, could see an opportunity to play god, lord over them with majic , creating fear and division in order to dominate ,hold power and rule .

which person are you?

and which people are running our show?

and thats why they are running our show .

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Agape (14th June 2021), aoibhghaire (12th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (13th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (12th June 2021), Gekko (12th June 2021), holcaul (15th June 2021), iota (14th June 2021), justntime2learn (12th June 2021), mojo (15th June 2021), Operator (12th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (12th June 2021), william r sanford72 (12th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

I think the main issue Doug is not a matter of tech but a matter of spiritual/personal development.
    Not quit so easy to amend or is that what already happened way back before, Gods from the skies ?

Quote which person are you?

and which people are running our show?

and thats why they are running our show .
    I have no desire to be God or dictate.
    I have desires to learn and illuminate others.

Power hungry people are running this SHOW
    They running it because they are power hungry.

Well the ones from our family are the power hungry but in the long run we will see they are not running the show and will get put in place I'm sure.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Agape (14th June 2021), aoibhghaire (12th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (13th June 2021), EFO (12th June 2021), Gekko (13th June 2021), thepainterdoug (12th June 2021), william r sanford72 (12th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

sunny side. "
    I think the main issue Doug is not a matter of tech but a matter of spiritual/personal development.
    Not quit so easy to amend or is that what already happened way back before, Gods from the skies ?"/

~

yes agreed. perhaps I wasnt clear. I too do not believe its only about tech. what I was expressing is that we either see things as opportunities for our ego to take over and reinforce separatness to hold advantage or we see an opportunity to share for the benefit of all.

Many would see sharing intelligence as with those not in the know as blowing a great opportunity. And these people tend to be the very people that rise to power. Becuase they crave power and control at the cost of others.

and this is a hallmark of the human being since the beginning. whould you share your rich hunting spot with another tribe? maybe you and I would, but for the most, NOT

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Agape (14th June 2021), aoibhghaire (12th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (13th June 2021), Gekko (13th June 2021), iota (14th June 2021), justntime2learn (14th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (12th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Hmm yes Doug we are doomed

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (13th June 2021), Gekko (13th June 2021), iota (15th June 2021), thepainterdoug (13th June 2021), william r sanford72 (13th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

And this brings us back to those that have decided tech is NOT the way to go, and they have apparently, and "Supposedly" stepped back to a more traditional way.. (a simpler way) of living, giving up the tech, the weapons, and the fighting which supposedly cost them their planet....

So what do we do knowing both sides? Or the potential?

perhaps it is an individual choice when living on this planet?
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 13th June 2021 at 15:31.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Agape (14th June 2021), aoibhghaire (13th June 2021), EFO (13th June 2021), holcaul (15th June 2021), oz93666 (13th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (13th June 2021), thepainterdoug (13th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    About Steven Greer..

I do appreciate the work that he has done thus far, but I find many areas where he may be mistaken... And the first, and most important is that all ET must be peaceful, or "NOT HOSTILE" because, as he says, if they were, we would have been gotten rid of long ago...

I disagree wholeheartedly with this. Why? Because a hostile species, or group, does not necessarily mean a stupid or ignorant species. Or factions thereof. Greer is constantly complaining we have the tech to have free energy, yet we are not allowed to have it, to "Keep the rich, rich"... ..

Absolutely... This is Greer's big error ... By his own logic the Aliens working with the secret government cannot be good , because they could give free energy directly to the people , and not allow the US military to sequester this technology for their own use ...

But we are forgetting one of the founding principles of thruther understanding .. that the ET's were here thousands of years ago passing themselves of as "Gods" enslaving us , breeding with us and manipulating our genetics ...

Zachariah Sitchin , Erick Von Danican , Michael Tellinger and many others established this beyond doubt ...

David Icke went further and said they never left , went underground and left an elite bloodline to rule over us , which they secretly helped to stay in power as long as they follow orders from the ET's ..

These elite humans still control the world today , they are the super wealthy , Rothschilds , Royalty and others ...puppets of the ET's ..

These ET's believe they own this planet and us and would never allow any friendly ET's near , they would blast them ....

As for technology... Some reliable sources think technological advancement inevitably leads away from 'spirituality' .. just look at people with their faces stuck in their smart phones ! ..And look at me typing a keyboard , when I could be looking into someone's eyes and interacting!
    The first thing technological civilizations do is extend their lives ... It is said that the Annunaki who enslave , us live on average a million years , and this has lead to their decent into depravity ...On death we return to the light .. get a Divine perspective before reincarnating ... Without constant return to the light , the incarnated soul can loose clarity and become depraved.

22. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,586 times in 2,838 posts

This maybe off topic a bit as is felt compelled to add a personal perspective..tho it has been touched on by some on the thread that i have great respect for and gained over the years.

also wouldnt blame those reading this to doubt..as i have always been as honest and open about my journey as possible..Xconvict,,junky drug dealer..all around bad dude..was a bad dude..dark world i traversed for many a years..seen things done things that i will carry with me to through and of this current life.

Its a wait to carry,,and dont take for granted..so judgment is a part of it that i wouldnt hold against anyone..

What compelled me to write was The DOOMED part and tech and a few other things mentioned and discussed.

I Did have contact with the Operators of some of the tech we have been observing and had very up close contact with the crafts more than once.On the ground and very close to the surface hovering.I could go into detail tho choose to not go there anymore..

The Contact and the tech left me traumatized for some time..it has taking years to process and find meaning that i could convey in any way that would make since to someone else..

Why would they want us to have there crafts and the energy source to drive them?..the engery source and tech that moves them would make splitting the atom and then in turn turning that into weapon of unfathomed destruction seem like childs play compared to the tech involved and used to move said UFOs..that we would turn into a weapon at some point if not already.

The so called down loads i was given...were not downloads...it was information already there in the hard wire of my dna..info we all share from the past present and future..our history as a race passed on into the collective for hundreds of thousand of years..longer maybee..our story as a race..still carrying on and still being told..we are NOT doomed by the very fact i am sitting here writing this..that the story.. our story survived despite everything.

disclosure by the ass hats is never going to happen in a honest and clear healthy good way..

The ass hats came a calling after my contact..harrassed me and my family..hacked and stole things from my laptops..broke into my home to take or damage cameras and so forth..

they are not good people just doing there jobs.

UAP...Bull crap.

the contact has evolved tho its stayed the same if that makes any since..there were never any word or phrases exchanged..

For example only..take it for what its worth..

2018..summer...mid August..5 or 6 pm.

Smoke on the horrizon due south miles away when me and my family seen it..i knew without Thinking to go see what it was..

My wife traced the source and we pulled up in the middle of no where on a back country rode..Pulled over and we all got out went to the edge of a large field Full of deer...hundreds of Wild deer..more Wild deer in one place than i have ever seen..we came to the the edge of the field and Stood with all them deer..some of em would just stare at us..not running away and some stood looking at a large fire in the back of the field several football fields away at the edge of a tree line.

We all stood watching The fire and watching each other until about Dusk..and the fire went out..they began to disperse and we got back in the car and went home.

wife asked me what it meant...

I told her were still in trouble ..big trouble..tho there was still much HOPE.

That was there message from the start..and still is..

that hasnt changed.

Good Et or Bad Et..i have know way of knowing really...

pretty open on that end..

as far as The ASS HATS pushing the UAP agenda...

well....

thanks for letting me share..

Great thread to..

William.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Agape (14th June 2021), aoibhghaire (13th June 2021), Bluegreen (14th June 2021), Did You See Them (14th June 2021), EFO (14th June 2021), Gracy (13th June 2021), holcaul (15th June 2021), iota (14th June 2021), mojo (15th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (14th June 2021), tendril (23rd August 2021)

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Human life is hard. It shouldn’t be that way .

People coming from outside of your perspective whether they’re human or not may be good or bad influencers.

It’s not easy to accept that this world won’t change and advance to greater understanding that easily. Because human life is short and hard.

Let’s remember the lessons ..

The closest workable option we have, I believe , is return to your original, individual , undivided self and find out “where are you going”.
    What’s your own genuine perspective, perhaps “you can’t tell”.

I know I can’t always tell but deep inside we all know much better.

Sometimes, I really don’t know why talking anymore. Heard it all. It’s not going to get better any soon ..

But you know, we live in timeless reality.

Imagine that time wasn’t an issue.

In timeless reality everything g eventually happens as it should.

You and I return to our Source Intelligence .

Don’t get scattered around the planet ( like me recently) or worse, don’t break yourself to pieces because this world is hard like all the stone blocks and we can’t go against it.

If you happen to want to go against it, pick a nice solid wall and sit in front of the wall like Zen Masters do 🌈 and see if you are actually able to pass through the hardest element all by yourself.

There is more ancient meaning to starring to rock than the art of meditation itself or quieting your mind, the original meaning.

Say one day a “door” opens in the wall of your consciousness and you may actually enter another world.

We are all wonderful beings with multidimensional abilities who should not be turned to animals, slaves and drones

and though they’re trying so long now to subdue the masses , all with the help of digital programming, consider your own worth please 🙏

Maybe there are no bad ETs but there are people who got the message wrong and pretend to be “them”.

They want to teach us to “dissolve ourselves”, to “free us from the suffering”, no I don’t believe it’s a good idea. We are doomed to suffer quite a bit as a matter of human life and understand our suffering is part of it all.

Don’t believe in any good looking nonsense and what anyone has said. When the positive change comes, we all know ..
    we would feel lighter, less mad and far more sentient to others.

Truth is ..we are all good ...we just need to understand even our selves better

🌟

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

EFO (14th June 2021), holcaul (15th June 2021), iota (14th June 2021), onawah (15th June 2021), raregem (15th July 2022), Sunny-side-up (14th June 2021), william r sanford72 (15th June 2021)

26. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by william r sanford72 (here)
    This maybe off topic a bit as is felt compelled to add a personal perspective..tho it has been touched on by some on the thread that i have great respect for and gained over the years.

also wouldnt blame those reading this to doubt..as i have always been as honest and open about my journey as possible..Xconvict,,junky drug dealer..all around bad dude..was a bad dude..dark world i traversed for many a years..seen things done things that i will carry with me to through and of this current life.

Its a wait to carry,,and dont take for granted..so judgment is a part of it that i wouldnt hold against anyone..

William.
    Really appreciate your authenticity and honesty

as for judgment?

it is NO ONE's place TO judge you

it might be of interest to ALL to understand that ANYONE given:

YOUR EXACT genetic disposition
    EXACT experiences of life
    EXACT perspective and so on?

would have made the EXACT same choices

and i mean ANYONE

so ...

the cool thing about choices, is that you can ALWAYS make another one ... a different choice

it was an experience

it always teaches … not about others, about ourselves

But we are not “Static”, we’re in a state of continual evolution we are transformed both by OUR choices and the way we allow the choices of others TO “affect” us, and thus a “new” us emerges in each “new moment” .

YOU? are NOT .. THAT "You" any longer

so ... WHENEVER you are ready? ... you CAN "release" it

we are CONSTANTLY "encouraged" to REMAIN "stuck" in a past that has ceased to be

What really helps? is to remember that the "past"? ... has existence ONLY in the mind

MIND ... can be our Master or our Servant

and AGAIN, the choice is ours

it ALL boils down to TWO sides vying for OUR "acceptance"

ONE seeks to empower us the other to DISempower us

the messages are CLEAR but OPPOSITE both in intent and outcome

One will ridicule, mock, use a tone of Condescension to effect a negative impact, these "methods" are used to SILENCE and SHUT down, to evoke powerlessness and discouragement

tenets of "attack" at their most basic level

the other will remind you of your power, encourage, support your evolution

we MUST develop the skill to recognize which is which by their output and develop the strength to DENY those that seek to drain us of our power

the thing to remember is that our power CANNOT be "taken" from us

but we CAN succumb to persuasion to relinquish it

EACH time we CHOOSE to relinquish our power?

that inflicts a type of "mortal" wound upon our psyche

leaving bits and pieces of our soul behind

it is an act of “betrayed” of our Self

YOU deserve YOUR own allegiance

i once heard said that our most sensitive souls had succumbed to addiction

that makes sense to me ...

so does the desire to CONTINUE to dull the pain and feelings that overpower such sensitivity

there is another path > to turn and face them

to say .. what was done? is DONE

what happened? HAPPENED

TODAY > i begin anew

and TODAY? i choose to honor the TRUTH of my BEING and my SOUL

and i will allow no other to trespass

again, its ALL choice

ONLY choice

and each new moment affords us an opportunity to make a different one

i only share the lessons I have learned along the way, my only hope was you might find something in there that might serve you

you really seem like a very nice person, and it hurts my heart when the call for love goes unanswered ..... so please be kind to you … our planet is in need of good hearted people
    Last edited by iota; 15th June 2021 at 21:41. Reason: shorten
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

EFO (16th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (15th June 2021), william r sanford72 (15th June 2021)

28. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)
    Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    About Steven Greer..

I disagree wholeheartedly with this. Why? Because a hostile species, or group, does not necessarily mean a stupid or ignorant species. Or factions thereof. Greer is constantly complaining we have the tech to have free energy, yet we are not allowed to have it, to "Keep the rich, rich"... ..

Absolutely... This is Greer's big error ... By his own logic the Aliens working with the secret government cannot be good , because they could give free energy directly to the people , and not allow the US military to sequester this technology for their own use ...
    it is NOT his "Error"

it is outright deception

Bill posted here (and i as well here) recently posted this video HE made back in 2007 and in it CLEARLY demonstrates he was/IS well aware that there ARE

"negative" ET's

(i HIGHLY recommend viewing this video in full as it answers many questions)

it is of note that at the time that Greer got "struck" with an aggressive cancer as did Congressman Steven Shiff and Shari Adiamak CSETI? AND William Pawele,.

of the FOUR? only Greer "miraculously" survived to sing another tune "ALL ET's are Positive"

personally, his credibility was shot when i saw this short video back when he still held a political position in England

for me? a life lived in deception, of compromise, inauthenticity
    to KNOW and think ONE thing but say something else instead?

would NOT be "living'
    but an "existence"
    and one of being in hell at that ..
    Last edited by iota; 14th June 2021 at 18:05. Reason: add youtube

so that any adversary

29. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (15th June 2021)

30. Link to Post #76
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    it is NOT his "Error"

it is outright deception ..
    Well.. you may be right ... I tend to the theory people like Greer and Simon Parkes are mind influenced/controlled ... Parkes does seem to believe in his own story , it does make sense , he has said in a video the the mantids who he works with have a goal to repopulate the Earth with mantid/human hybrids! It's just that SP is mind influenced to think that's OK!

As for your other video ...sure , chips with everything. My understanding is we all have ingested mind control chips , the 5G network sends messages which these chips decode into a form accepted by the unconscious mind.. covid vaccines will deliver more of these chips for greater control ... virtually invisible alien tech ...

So politicians will get suggestions that encourage overreaction to the virus ,implementing lockdowns etc ... SP and Greer will be given their own mind influence messages ...

Not everyone falls under the spell , just like with hypnotism some are more resistant , these people will have to be taken out , cancer or whatever ....

Someone like Greer will be much more convincing if he actually believes his own message .... MK has come a long way since the 60's

EDIT ... reading your post again I think you maybe confusing SP with Greer. The guy in your second video is Simon Parkes
    Last edited by oz93666; 14th June 2021 at 10:02.

31. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,700 times in 200 posts

Quote Posted by agape (here)
    human life is hard. It shouldn’t be that way .

People coming from outside of your perspective whether they’re human or not may be good or bad influencers.

It’s not easy to accept that this world won’t change and advance to greater understanding that easily. Because human life is short and hard.

Let’s remember the lessons ..

The closest workable option we have, i believe , is return to your original, individual , undivided self and find out “where are you going”.
    What’s your own genuine perspective, perhaps “you can’t tell”.

I know i can’t always tell but deep inside we all know much better.

Sometimes, i really don’t know why talking anymore. Heard it all. It’s not going to get better any soon ..

But you know, we live in timeless reality.

Imagine that time wasn’t an issue.

In timeless reality everything g eventually happens as it should.

You and i return to our source intelligence .

Don’t get scattered around the planet ( like me recently) or worse, don’t break yourself to pieces because this world is hard like all the stone blocks and we can’t go against it.

If you happen to want to go against it, pick a nice solid wall and sit in front of the wall like zen masters do 🌈 and see if you are actually able to pass through the hardest element all by yourself.

There is more ancient meaning to starring to rock than the art of meditation itself or quieting your mind, the original meaning.

Say one day a “door” opens in the wall of your consciousness and you may actually enter another world.

We are all wonderful beings with multidimensional abilities who should not be turned to animals, slaves and drones

and though they’re trying so long now to subdue the masses , all with the help of digital programming, consider your own worth please 🙏

maybe there are no bad ets but there are people who got the message wrong and pretend to be “them”.

They want to teach us to “dissolve ourselves”, to “free us from the suffering”, no i don’t believe it’s a good idea. We are doomed to suffer quite a bit as a matter of human life and understand our suffering is part of it all.

Don’t believe in any good looking nonsense and what anyone has said. When the positive change comes, we all know ..
    We would feel lighter, less mad and far more sentient to others.

Truth is ..we are all good ...we just need to understand even our selves better

🌟
    thank you!

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

EFO (16th June 2021), onawah (15th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (15th June 2021), william r sanford72 (15th June 2021)

33. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,700 times in 200 posts

They are revving up the conditioning. Check out this movie trailer...

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

justntime2learn (15th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (15th June 2021), william r sanford72 (15th June 2021)

35. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by holcaul (here)
    They are revving up the conditioning. Check out this movie trailer...

So let's just STOP being SO "Condition-able" ...

see, the thing is

it's NOT about "them"

it's about US

they can ONLY do what WE allow them to "DO"
    Last edited by iota; 15th June 2021 at 19:11.

so that any adversary

36. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

holcaul (15th June 2021)

37. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

holcaul is that what you think is going to happen?

I think positively, it's going to be an ultimatum to the negative puppet masters of this planet and all their minions.
    Get your act together and let the people of planet Earth live and build a paradise with all the forbidden knowledge you have been hiding.
    Or it might just be one giant abduction of all the negative puppet masters, they just taken away, no loss.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

EFO (16th June 2021), holcaul (15th June 2021), iota (15th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1 4 14 23 LastLast