Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 12 23 LastLast

Thread: UAP Disclosure comments, opinions and other material

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,700 times in 200 posts

Default Re: UAP Disclosure comments, opinions and other material

Quote Posted by s7e6e (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    If ETs are serious about communicating with us, I would think that Star Seeds would be likely conduits, but would the government want to tap into that?
    It seems unlikely to me, but maybe this UAP thing is a way in which the government are testing the waters to see what the public might accept.....
    We accepted a fake pandemic and lined up for a fake cure that has death as a side effect. The mortherships could hover in plain sight, I think we would accept ANYTHING at this point!
    I agree. The masses are incredibly gullible, easily brainwashed, and very opportunistic. With recent events, I completely lost faith in humanity. Motherships COULD be hovering in plain sight and the masses will either be scared ****less and eat up everything being told to them by the degenerate politicians and the corrupt MSM or find new heights in mental gymnastics to the likes of Neil Degrasse Tyson, Michael Shermer, and Mick West "debunking" everything.

I see people around me, who I thought were smart, eating up the covid scamdemic lies and lining up to get the "jab" and then line up for some more.

If I were one of the NON self-serving civilizations visiting here now, I would not want to break the "prime directive" and make contact. And something tells me they are not.

The Cavalary is NOT coming!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th May 2021), Bill Ryan (24th May 2021), Chester (27th February 2022), Did You See Them (25th May 2021), EFO (24th May 2021), Ewan (24th May 2021), mojo (24th May 2021), s7e6e (25th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,422 times in 5,645 posts

a few thoughts...
    1. ETs have made contact with select individuals over time. Some people on earth have kept their contact secret for fear of what Gov agencies would do.
    2. Mankind has created destructive methods of killing the whole planet many times over, ET's are concerned over this and how it affects them. Hence they monitor the military advancements.
    3. Some ETs have made this planet home ie Oceans & remote mountains, & underground. They still choose to avoid most humans.
    4. ETs are concerned over ways people will militarize their advanced tech like they already do in black projects. (keeping the tech secret) Which under National security most Countries will do.
    5. ETS have tried to be more open but Gov shut it down. The corrupt gov regime does not have our best interest at heart. Therefore do not trust but verify.
    6. ET types are numerous and can not be grouped as good or bad.

possible good moves:
    1. How can we make better contact/understanding with them.
    2. Agree all knowledge provided by ET will be open to the World.
    3. No MILITAZION in space & other planets.
    4. Remove non-disclosure agreements that keep people quiet.
    5. Disclose past contact.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th May 2021), Did You See Them (25th May 2021), EFO (25th May 2021), holcaul (24th May 2021), Rosco1 (26th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021), william r sanford72 (28th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Mojo, I like your list of possible good moves.

Once the potential is there for every human being to realize they can empower themselves and take control of there sovereignty and destiny is a win win for all. An empowered human can manifest the future and by pass current government agendas, etc. I suspect that the present UAP intelligence is well empowered as to its planned demonstrations have shown.

I believe a communications initiative may be accepted by governments, United Nations and other agencies to understand why this action has to be taken. We have had enough of this instigated intentional confusion.

There has been a presence awaiting for Mankind to contact them. Governments, United Nations and other agencies will be influenced when considering the possibilities of a citizens communications initiative will support them in their policies for the future. In particular governments may be influenced by a new rewiring of consciousness for there future if its citizens are powerful enough to make this change.

It’s the citizens who are the governments, therefore the citizens actions will provide the progress needed.

Governments, United Nations and agencies will require pioneering a future for this ET/NHI relationship. It is in our interest as a citizens community to take the next steps with or without current government agendas. Unknown government hidden agendas not recognized by its citizens would abort any start up communications process with ETI/NHI. The evidence of the behaviour of ETI/NHI suggests a monitoring process has been taking place for a long time and is awaiting the time for CONTACT to take place.

aoibhghaire

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Did You See Them (25th May 2021), EFO (25th May 2021), holcaul (25th May 2021), Mare (24th May 2021), mojo (25th May 2021), onawah (25th May 2021), Rosco1 (26th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

I believe this itself is the “false flag” some have called for long enough.

Why ? Well, for one, the timing is completely at odds with this very sensitive human timeline. We are approaching the crux of many of our crashing human matters.

The dichotomy and polarity of human perspective, too diverse to be consolidated and reconciled in short amount of time is coming to obvious.
    You can’t befool people much longer or bring your kids up in good faith that everything is fine with this world ( except for shhh..some bad people out there who are not us).

You may be sitting in your comfy safe box and have all the noble perspectives in the world ,
    the world is turning on heat in the meantime.

This is a repeated paradigm of lonely emperor. But there are thousands of millions of them instead, in our timeline.

The head of the UNO and couple thousands of regional governments are now fully busy with handling Covid pandemics and addressing medical care issues of their citizens that should have been addressed long ago, anyway.

There are no ‘UAPs heating up”. It’s just a good, sensationalist title for article in the Sun.

Nothing new under the Sun( so says the scripture).

The amount of UFO sightings slightly increased during last year because people were trapped home and looked to the skies , as they could , anyway but there was no major statement or closer approach made by the ET
    or that they intend to “talk to humans” more eloquently or in better manner than they did till now.

Hot summer on the way ..

Consider that the same person who pressed the right button to disclose the content of military archives on UFOs upon which I can safely predict we will be rewarded with some more B&W photos of UAPs on radar , thanks ahead,
    may ( or may not) have signed executive order permitting the use of bacteriological weapon aka new influenza virus in war against China.

It gravely misfired since, the man is out now but he wants to come back(?).

Of course there are no proofs and in this case, there won’t be any proofs or more consequences because we are suffering tremendous amount of consequences right now already and long term and have tremendous amount of NEW MEDICAL SITUATIONS to handle in near future,
    as result of the previous.

ET will wait for you 🙏, I’m sure they will and there won’t be any hot landing on White House lawn on July 4.

Anyone attesting to the opposite should be little wary of being mistaken as terrorist.

In situation of human despair that no one else can or should resolve than your intelligent selves,

calling upon”some other entity” to help you out is futile.

Dolphins can be therapeutic if you are gentle with them but they can’t actially affect your timeline a lot.

You need to be able to turn your own “devils advocate button” by yourself.

If you can’t do that, you’ve lost the truth.

As Robert Morningstar said in the recent parting video “Truth is as perennial as a grass, it always grows back ..’

Keep your heads cool in the heat

Hats off and cheers

💫

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th May 2021), Did You See Them (25th May 2021), EFO (25th May 2021), holcaul (25th May 2021), mojo (25th May 2021), onawah (25th May 2021), Rosco1 (26th May 2021), s7e6e (25th May 2021), TrumanCash (26th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,422 times in 5,645 posts

Check out this daytime sighting. Pause the video a few places...when you do there is more than the 3 white lights.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th May 2021), Bluegreen (25th May 2021), EFO (26th May 2021), onawah (26th May 2021), Rawhide68 (26th May 2021), Rosco1 (26th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

I just want to encourage people to look up at the night sky as it appears that there are many craft that are showing themselves recently.

The past two nights in a row myself and my partner have seen up to 10 craft at time flying about.

I will point out that the way they fly reminds me of an animal much more than an advance d craft piloted by humans.

They look like stars that wiggle and zigzag, sometimes going fast for a few seconds.

They do not seem to have any specific planned path, a d typically stay in one general area of the sky, although I saw one last night move from the horizon to directly above me over the course of 5 minutes or so.

Last night it was extremely overcast and a full moon so there were basically 0 stars visible other than these things that were all dancing about.

I went back outside 2 hours after initially seeing them and they were still there so they are not drones.

I am very curious to hear if others are seeing this as well, I have a feeling that this is going on all over the earth right now.

I do live near a confirmed DUMB and various other military bases so that could have something to do with it.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Agape (31st May 2021), aoibhghaire (27th May 2021), Did You See Them (28th May 2021), mojo (28th May 2021), Peace in Oz (27th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021), william r sanford72 (28th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

You may find the following news quite curious:

1947 alien autopsy video frame sold in auction as NFT

NFT = non-fungible token, the highest bidder will receive unique code verifying the films authenticity.

The news of the auction appeared on the web only few days ago, copied by “serious media” such as Live Science and Space (.com).

If you read or are familiar with the backgrounds story of the “alien autopsy video” you may realize that the authenticity of the footage still hangs on unclear statement of one man : Christopher ( Kit) Green who attested he once saw “the true original” of the film at CIA HQ and identified the film now in public domain as “one of the best copies made”.

I can’t open the auction page very well to see who are the bidders now,
    it seems that the auction itself crashed number of times due to DOS attack.

Since no further videos have been released by the CIA itself neither they have officially confirmed its authenticity,

this may be another game for the “real big boys” to play.

Reminds you of other NFTs such as “Buddhas tooth”, “Muhammad’s hair” or well,
    the stone you were to bring back from the highest place you’ve climbed but have to pick it up somewhere on the way back
    because there were no pretty pebbles on the top.

Or are we close to revelation these days , I would wish for it.

🍿

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st May 2021), atman (1st June 2021), Bill Ryan (31st May 2021), Bluegreen (31st May 2021), EFO (31st May 2021), mountain_jim (31st May 2021), onawah (31st May 2021), Sunny-side-up (31st May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021), william r sanford72 (31st May 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Meanwhile back in Blighty ..

No Real story - just an excuse to use the word "Alien" and a mugshot on the front page.

I do find it odd how quiet the UK mod and Gov are about it all !
    If the UK fleet were having encounters whilst on manoeuvre's as well over the last decade with similar tic tacs ....

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Agape (31st May 2021), aoibhghaire (31st May 2021), atman (1st June 2021), Bill Ryan (31st May 2021), boja (31st May 2021), EFO (31st May 2021), william r sanford72 (31st May 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,037 times in 645 posts

Is it just me or after the recent spate of Navy videos and others by public figures, it appears the subject of UFOs is going through a re-brand and the pandora lid is coming off the disclosure tin.

Is there an easing of the reluctance to want to admit they exist and a move to encourage debate of what these UAPs are in a bid to appear to be more partially amiable and transparent with the public on this whole topic and with disclosure in general.

Which term do you use - UFO or UAP or neither?

I'm a tad curious, is the recent apparent public increase of released footage and data just another diversion tactic? Another magicians misdirection?

Why NOW at this point of history and evolution, Is it to divert the public's attention away from something else or take them down a particular path?

What do you think? Is it becoming more mainstream and out in the open or do you think no, just the same old same old...

...or do you think something significant is brewing towards a real massive announcement, disclosure or "discovery"?

[EDIT ADDED - my post was move to here from elesewhere, now Isee why )
    Last edited by scotslad; 31st May 2021 at 10:47.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st May 2021), atman (1st June 2021), Bill Ryan (31st May 2021), Did You See Them (31st May 2021), EFO (31st May 2021), Kryztian (31st May 2021), mountain_jim (31st May 2021), tendril (23rd August 2021), william r sanford72 (31st May 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

US Navy Veteran Kevin Thomas Witnessed a HUGE TRIANGULAR UFO surface close to the Nimitz, hover, then fly off at supersonic speed during 1991 in the Pacific Ocean.

He kept quiet for 23 years, then went public via MUFON in 2014/15. (3 Years before the NY Times article came out).

The incident lasted for several minutes, after the order was given to "darken ship", and he inadvertently became locked out while still on deck. So whoever was in charge knew this craft was about to surface !

(I have a fuller interview with Kevin done by ERICA LUKES at a MUFON convention in 2015, but I can't find it online now.)

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st June 2021), Bill Ryan (1st June 2021), Did You See Them (1st June 2021), EFO (1st June 2021), ExomatrixTV (1st June 2021), mountain_jim (1st June 2021), onawah (1st June 2021), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2021), TelosianEmbrace (2nd June 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote I believe that among the most transformative, long-term aspects embedded in the list of "5th Industrial Revolution" technologies is the 'post materialistic' implication of recognizing that the most powerful elements in these technologies apparently depend on working with the "transdimensional." This means technologies that utilize a non-physical (but ontologically actual) realm through which UAP intelligences seem capable of reconfiguring (via quantum means) spacetime itself and, with it, otherwise stable physical patterns, parameters, electronic bonds, and structures.
    Thx aoibhghaire.
    So you could say we might be going into a more "Metaphysical" "Sword and Saucer y" way of being, (Sword and UAP ery).
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st June 2021), Bill Ryan (1st June 2021), Did You See Them (1st June 2021), EFO (1st June 2021), onawah (1st June 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Quote I believe that among the most transformative, long-term aspects embedded in the list of "5th Industrial Revolution" technologies is the 'post materialistic' implication of recognizing that the most powerful elements in these technologies apparently depend on working with the "transdimensional." This means technologies that utilize a non-physical (but ontologically actual) realm through which UAP intelligences seem capable of reconfiguring (via quantum means) spacetime itself and, with it, otherwise stable physical patterns, parameters, electronic bonds, and structures.
    Thx aoibhghaire.
    So you could say we might be going into a more "Metaphysical" "Sword and Saucer y" way of being, (Sword and UAP ery).
    The possibilities of mixing elements and alloys within other realms/dimensions/density's sounds fascinating.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st June 2021), EFO (1st June 2021), onawah (1st June 2021), Sunny-side-up (1st June 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Thx aoibhghaire.
    The possibilities of mixing elements and alloys within other realms/dimensions/density's sounds fascinating.
    Yes, but not if in the more tradition Demonic sense.
    Then that would be times of Nightmares.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st June 2021), Did You See Them (1st June 2021), EFO (1st June 2021), onawah (1st June 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    "Their flight patterns seem more like an animal than a craft piloted by a human."

But still there is evidence that "our" people knew in advance where to be. Days sometimes in advance
    Carol Rosin said that asteroids would be next, then the fake alien invasion:

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/d...0Carol%20Rosin

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Alecs (3rd June 2021), aoibhghaire (2nd June 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd June 2021), Did You See Them (2nd June 2021), Mashika (2nd June 2021), onawah (2nd June 2021), Rosco1 (2nd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (2nd June 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,696 times in 20,824 posts

• NEW!!!! Sean Cahill talks to Max Moszkowicz - His UAP encounter - New current events:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd June 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd June 2021), Did You See Them (4th June 2021), EFO (3rd June 2021), onawah (3rd June 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Another point of interest.

If you look at ufo "hotspots" and then look at the geological make-up of those areas, it makes for very interesting research. A good tool for the geology of the UK is here: https://mapapps.bgs.ac.uk/geologyofbritain/home.html

If you then expand that research out to the sites of ancient monuments around the world, known areas of energetic disturbances, etc, etc, then a picture starts to form that may have some bearing on why the places were/are so important.
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd June 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd June 2021), Did You See Them (4th June 2021), EFO (3rd June 2021), ExomatrixTV (2nd June 2021), onawah (3rd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (2nd June 2021), tendril (23rd August 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)
    Another point of interest.

If you look at ufo "hotspots" and then look at the geological make-up of those areas, it makes for very interesting research. A good tool for the geology of the UK is here: https://mapapps.bgs.ac.uk/geologyofbritain/home.html

If you then expand that research out to the sites of ancient monuments around the world, known areas of energetic disturbances, etc, etc, then a picture starts to form that may have some bearing on why the places were/are so important.
    My sighting in 2008 - the object having moved slowly, horizontally past my location, rotated on an axis and ascended at speed. This would have put it roughly where local megalithic stones called the Calder stones ( since moved a few hundred years ago up the road a bit) and one on it's own called robin hood stone.

"Robin Hood's Stone at the junction of Archerfield Road and Booker Avenue, Liverpool - 1020984 | Historic England" https://historicengland.org.uk/listi...-entry/1020984

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd June 2021), EFO (3rd June 2021), onawah (3rd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (2nd June 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,037 times in 645 posts

You have to scratch your head...

More detailed, accurate specificity, yet at the same time pulling the lense back for greater ambiguity....

What do I mean...?

The video clips are getting longer (hours not seconds or minutes) the analytics and metrics are on display around the footage to give greater analytical explanation for otherwise grainy or radar shots and they are done by naval personnel to help instill a greater buy in and to tip the persuasive argument over to converting the non believers that they really do exist and "proof" is available, concrete and should NOW be taken seriously...

But...

UAP (Phenomena) implies a non tangible non descriptive identification or loose ambiguous labelling. I think it reinforces the question - is it non terran and "manufactured" off planet - or - is it man made? Its political spin at its best. Why show vids and photos where the power, might and capability of the craft can be defined, but not other salient information. Aye, im heading towards a brilliant PR campaign cos you have to question not what its being filmed, but WHO THE INTENDED AUDIENCE is.

A ship gets ordered to darken, the location and exact position of the ship (both) was known above, and it was ultimately known that 1 individual was not at his post so was questionned on ship in the middle of the pacific by 2 civilans. Hmmmm.

Hands down it was a US produced craft and a test flight / rec flight. Senior command were watching but lower ranks were not allowed.

I remember a couple of years ago the korean (I think it was) govt faked photos and vids to grossly inflate the perceived size of their arsenal and militrary force and it was "leaked" all over social media. The same is true here but using a slightly different approach.

For me, UAP is an attempt to confuse the public, jargon and acronyms to confuse and dumb down and reinforce the ambiguity. The footage with metrics and "eye witness" testimony is known in advance to come out to add to the ambiguity, but "might", "power" etc of what was seen - for the INTENDED audience (not public) to ponder, wonder and be in awe that great progress has been made by a potential adversary, political and economic might that wants to subtly demonstrate what it has.

Then the reliance on the public and fringe audience to act as the distribution channel to share, copy and distribute the content adding "influencer" commentary ("it must be true") online at no "cost" required to fund this brilliant PR job.

Maybe INTC should be an acronym - Identified Non Terran Craft or
    USSSAMC - United States Sub Sea Aerial Miltary Craft is more appropriate.

Then again....

Progress may have been made with non terran entities and "relations" improved combined with the perfecting of the reverse engineering and assistance and support of these beings in exchange for agreed terms we simply dont know about.

Either way, the upper echelons with an above top secret clearance, sure as hell DO know what is going on, and the next fear PR campaign will probably be either a perceived alien invasion or a virus contaminated or "carrying" army shipped and placed by such craft to expedite the rollout and spread of such as a "virus" as part of a depopulation programme in key overpopulated regions creating a cry for help - (again.)

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd June 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd June 2021), Did You See Them (4th June 2021), Ewan (3rd June 2021), Kryztian (3rd June 2021), Rosco1 (3rd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (3rd June 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

I wish they would hurry up and give us something to actually see/read.
    Put me (us) out of our misery.
    Then we will now where were going to be for the next 70 years o.0
    I'm not sure if we are out of our missery when informed about the truth. If the remote viewers of Farsight are correct then
    the truth might be less catchy than we thought. Apart from remote viewers more is known about operation high jump and
    something is brewing in Antarctica for sure.

Will we be 'thrilled' knowing the real truth?

I guess we may also find out why there were so many 'unnecessary' underground nuclear tests in
    the USA's own backyard.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Agape (4th June 2021), aoibhghaire (3rd June 2021), EFO (4th June 2021), Hym (4th June 2021), mountain_jim (4th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (3rd June 2021), Wansen (10th June 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Must remember that their target audience with all this is the General Public .... The average person does not go deep, they have their lives to live , things to do to survive ... They see it out of the corner of their eye , and now what they are told by MSM is that UFO's are very real ... The military says so and they don't joke about this !

But we don't know who or what they are ...Is it the Russians ? or Aliens ? Are they a danger??

So the narrative has switched . Decades ago you were nuts if you talked about Aliens and UFO's .. Now there is public concern , these craft can out fly anything we have ...

Aliens do control things on Earth ... they give orders to the human cabal . And this is the biggest secret they wanted to keep , hence previously , all talk of Aliens was taboo , or to be laughed at ... Now they are preparing to return and openly walk among us , as they did 5,000 years ago , hence the change , it's preparing the public for their arrival in craft.

David Icke is covering this issue a lot on his site , he believes the cabal are about to fake an Alien Invasion... He doesn't seem to believe in Aliens (thinks the Reps are daemons) , nor does he seem to have any knowledge of the SSP!

My understanding is the public are being prepared for the arrival of seemingly friendly ET's , offering help and to solve all our difficulties ... If we welcome these visitors our goose is cooked ..

Think 'V' the original mini series.
    The 'Visitors' , Reptilian shapeshifters with a human form

Last edited by oz93666; 4th June 2021 at 01:39.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 12 23 LastLast