+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 LastLast

Thread: UAP Disclosure comments, opinions and other material

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Default Re: UAP Disclosure comments, opinions and other material

It just occurred to me that “trying to bump to an ET” , at least from human side of perspective is about as probable as the chance of solving equation for 2( not 1) Schrodinger cats. If not more cats.

The probability of any of “us” meeting in the middle space without harm seems to be very low.

But don’t take my word for it

It also occurred to me this morning while contemplating lives of our various friends that we all are somewhat like porcelain elephants. Elephants in porcelain but ourselves, just porcelain too.
    I saw this world like the Gate of Sandonorico ( from Never Ending Story ) forever crumbling from marble to sands...

🍸

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th June 2021), EFO (4th June 2021), Hym (4th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (4th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    It just occurred to me that “trying to bump to an ET” , at least from human side of perspective is about as probable as the chance of solving equation for 2( not 1) Schrodinger cats. If not more cats.

The probability of any of “us” meeting in the middle space without harm seems to be very low.

It also occurred to me this morning while contemplating lives of our various friends that we all are somewhat like porcelain elephants. Elephants in porcelain but ourselves, just porcelain too.
    I saw this world like the Gate of Sandonorico ( from Never Ending Story ) forever crumbling from marble to sands...
    Yes, interesting point. I listened to a very physics oriented interview a while ago with a NASA scientist who was not skeptical about alien life (I wish I still had the link). He made some very down-to-earth remarks.

What are the chances that populations from other planets would survive in our atmosphere? Can they cope with the air pressure, do they breathe oxygen, etc. etc.

It reminded me of the movie "War of the worlds" where the aliens die off because of germs they could not deal with. (If I remember correctly).

It also makes me question if there may be a connection with our worldwide lockdown 'exercises' and vaccinations ...

But you're right ... we hardly think about these issues.

And just to add, why would they land on the white house lawn if they follow other organizational hierarchies?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th June 2021 at 17:02. Reason: fixed the paragraph wrapping

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Agape (5th June 2021), aoibhghaire (4th June 2021), Bill Ryan (4th June 2021), Did You See Them (5th June 2021), EFO (4th June 2021), onawah (4th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)

Yes, interesting point. I listened to a very physics oriented interview a while ago with a NASA scientist who was not skeptical about alien life (I wish I still had the link). He made some very down-to-earth remarks.

What are the chances that populations from other planets would survive in our atmosphere? Can they cope with the air pressure, do they breathe oxygen, etc. etc.

It reminded me of the movie "War of the worlds" where the aliens die off because of germs they could not deal with. (If I remember correctly).

It also makes me question if there may be a connection with our worldwide lockdown 'exercises' and vaccinations ...

And just to add, why would they land on the white house lawn if they follow other organizational hierarchies?
    Depends how you view reality:

It has always been reported that the ET has very advanced and powerful telepathy, what if in reality our world is just like 'Avatar'
    What if we just make all their machines for them and they use our bodies.
    What if after all this time they have perfect Hydrides.
    What if our reality isn't.
    What if they are so advanced that, yes they can be here on our planet.
    What if, what if, what if.
    It's not black and white, nothing is clear cut anymore.
    Not to mention any interdimensional aspects 0.o
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th June 2021), Bill Ryan (4th June 2021), Did You See Them (5th June 2021), EFO (5th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th June 2021), holcaul (5th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)

Depends how you view reality:

It has always been reported that the ET has very advanced and powerful telepathy, what if in reality our world is just like 'Avatar'
    What if we just make all their machines for them and they use our bodies.
    What if after all this time they have perfect Hydrides.
    What if our reality isn't.
    What if they are so advanced that, yes they can be here on our planet.
    What if, what if, what if.

It's not black and white, nothing is clear cut anymore.

Not to mention any interdimensional aspects 0.o

When has it ever been?
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th June 2021), Bill Ryan (4th June 2021), Did You See Them (5th June 2021), EFO (5th June 2021), holcaul (5th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (4th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Thanks Operator, well some of us do think about it for very long time now and how can ETs intervene with the reality humans perceive as real or can they.

Talking of people who had been contacted by ETs during their life numerous times, it did not exactly harm them ANYHOW but opened unique and unaltered space of possibilities and perspectives on our understanding of maths and physics and Life in the Universe ( for the curious and eternal doubters, yes I do exist despite the homophobic attempts to “change my mind” or annihilate my presence in this life, often violent by number of individuals in this very life, starting from childhood who are essentially “allergic” to any form of intelligence that does not immediately “resonate” with theirs). Call it simple “xenophobia” for lack of better term but I’ve experienced this phenomenon of human kind since I was young.

Could be one reason why I was very introverted individual and took me long time to come out of my shell in any discipline or manner.

Sounds outlandish perhaps but the thing we discuss here do have common grounds and influence people differently , I believe.

Programmed learning and thinking “out of the box” may happen in different parts of brain.
    Thinking “out of the human box” proved dangerous for many types of modern individuals unless their brain and mental landscape were accustomed to the process.
    I had tough times with this as teenager but got over the “problem” at some point, basically throwing much of my creative maths and art to the bin.
    There wasn’t any further “guidance” available from either the higher dimensional ET and most certainly not from humans on how to proceed.

The problem is still not sorted now, three decades later, despite the computing power, even AI that could relieve us of the burden of calculations.

No matter how many observations happen, the only thing that would enable “decent communication” with ET is some kind of “source code”.
    If the “source code” is not known or available to human scientists, any isolated phenomenon even if intelligent and artificial can be only interpreted as “phenomenon”.

At the same time I do feel that some of us ( who happen to be involved with this) got through number of logical problems “between us and them” already ( or we like to think so) and we are moving ahead with our understanding of definitions ( of them and us on Universal scale) albeit slowly.

Most certainly - from my own perspective - you are right and most EBEs would fail to survive here for long time. Humans have been adapted here for millions of years - the only reason we feel any sort of homely at all.

Imagine being dropped somewhere on this planet - “hospitable to life” - with all its harsh climate, temperatures oscillating between deep freeze at night and scorching heat in the day, without primitive caveman skills.

Most advanced civilisations in space may have surpassed those or never needed them. They may fear making open fire as a threat. These tasty vegetables are little hard to digest and you would never kill a beetle on your home planet,
    now there are are so many around you crawling , a miracle of life.

Even if you have survived couple of nights the “test” passed or not may rest in the first human encounter and the risks are high that it won’t turn well for the unadjusted visiting EBE.

Unlike the repeated cliche about “Spaniards invading Native America” ( while all parties involved were human and warrior like in essence who had their own rich cultural past and fought wars),
    why would any EBE wish to “invade your planet” especially after finding out all the strange reactions people exhibit at its sight?

My own relationship to humans had always been about love, empathy and effort to understand - but it’s also always been about cautions and anxiety from the way humans are .

Even if all the above including me (X) was not true but abstract model of computer reality, all that any “good EBe” would want to do here from my perspective is get to know humans better, scientifically and psychologically, contribute - share some Universal perspectives that are applicable and that we have in common
    and then, get out fast as possible.

🦢
    Last edited by Agape; 5th June 2021 at 04:05.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (5th June 2021), EFO (5th June 2021), Hym (7th June 2021), Kryztian (7th June 2021), mojo (5th June 2021), onawah (5th June 2021), Operator (5th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (5th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Does "the government" ever tell the truth? After being abducted twice into a deep underground military/Grays base I'm not holding my breath on government "disclosure" because they are certainly not going to confess to cahooting with Grays, Reptilians, et al.

IMO, disclosure already has been done by the tens of thousands of firsthand witnesses who have been abducted or contacted by ETs. There are so many books, documents and videos on the subject that one would scarcely have time to read them all in one's spare time. However, there are lies, misinformation and misinterpretations embedded in many accounts so DISCERNMENT is the watchword. Look for the dots that connect. Also, be aware that many ETs lie and deceive humans via channeling, telepathic messages or face to face contacts.

The government is controlled by Freemasonry and other secret societies that hide the truth and intentionally disseminate disinformation. As I discovered, Freemasonry and other secret societies were created by the Anunnaki. (However, in my books I referred to them as the Serpent Staff Pleiadians because of the symbols that were always associated with them around the world. In the mid-90s I was unfamiliar with the term "Anunnaki".)

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Agape (7th June 2021), Alecs (9th June 2021), aoibhghaire (5th June 2021), boja (5th June 2021), Did You See Them (5th June 2021), EFO (5th June 2021), holcaul (5th June 2021), Hym (5th June 2021), Kryztian (6th June 2021), mab777 (8th June 2021), mojo (5th June 2021), mountain_jim (5th June 2021), Phoenix1304 (5th June 2021), Rawhide68 (5th June 2021), Star Wonder (5th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (5th June 2021), TelosianEmbrace (5th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,421 times in 5,645 posts

Quote IMO, disclosure already has been done by the tens of thousands of firsthand witnesses who have been abducted or contacted by ETs.
    So TRUE TrumanCash. Do you think there are people ie contactees that KNOW in-depth the QUESTIONS most people including the Gov/military/black ops are wanting to know? Do you find it interesting the UAPs have not tried to communicate with Gov, Navy, black ops, etc? If you were an advanced species visiting here would you want to talk with the varied nations military?

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

aoibhghaire (5th June 2021), Did You See Them (6th June 2021), EFO (5th June 2021), Hym (7th June 2021), Rawhide68 (5th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (5th June 2021), william r sanford72 (10th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Quote IMO, disclosure already has been done by the tens of thousands of firsthand witnesses who have been abducted or contacted by ETs.
    So TRUE TrumanCash. Do you think there are people ie contactees that KNOW in-depth the QUESTIONS most people including the Gov/military/black ops are wanting to know? Do you find it interesting the UAPs have not tried to communicate with Gov, Navy, black ops, etc? If you were an advanced species visiting here would you want to talk with the varied nations military?
    Good point mojo but haven't all the advanced species already contacted the governments of the world, most probably rejecting farther contact with them?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

aoibhghaire (5th June 2021), Did You See Them (6th June 2021), EFO (5th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th June 2021), Hym (7th June 2021), mojo (5th June 2021), Rawhide68 (5th June 2021), TrumanCash (9th June 2021), william r sanford72 (10th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Hmmm interesting point Sunny-side-up, It's true that some species have made contact, so I guess the BIGGER question is why is the military saying especially with the recent NAVY footage and REPORTS, WE dont know who or WHAT they are.... kinda sounds contrary to having comms. So is something not right with the recent picture they are painting for public consumption?

edit: Also should we be concerned about other Countries like China and Russia? Do ETs differentiate between good & bad? If China was provided high tech by a species of ET what affect would that have?... And do you agree there are good & bad ETs?

sorry I could use woke words like service to self or service to others...
    Last edited by mojo; 5th June 2021 at 20:59.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

aoibhghaire (5th June 2021), Did You See Them (6th June 2021), EFO (6th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th June 2021), Hym (7th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (6th June 2021), TrumanCash (9th June 2021), william r sanford72 (10th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

this does not have the usual shape of a weather balloon...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

aoibhghaire (8th June 2021), EFO (9th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (8th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,693 times in 20,824 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th June 2021), Did You See Them (10th June 2021), mojo (9th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (9th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

I would like to corroborate some information here and what I’ve received from my friends who live in Uruguay.

To put it shortly and bluntly, ET is annoyed. Specifically the “father group of Beings” who have been watching over this human civilisation for a good while
    they seem to be in utter dismay with what is happening.

Human selfishness, environmental destruction, vanity, stupidity, cruelty ..

ET, this “paternal lineage” in particular would like to talk to us about ethical and logical principles and path to Spiritual Ascension now ( how uncanny) while most humans are completely preoccupied and inaccessible on that wavelength.

Beware the story has some sharp and cutting edges.

Humans have since misused most of the know-how effectively stolen from ET for their own , using it liberally to their own self destructive aims.

The latest perks of so called Space Race probably look equally annoying and ridiculous to our Space Cousins.

They’ve been here million years waiting and watching to talk to us some day I believe

Human trickery from their perspective has self destructive threshold.

If any of their technologies or remnants of their objects were misused in war games or an attempt to get their crafts ,

they have a plan D on table.

Somehow, they’re very aware and afraid that some stupid homo will refurbish and play with even copy of their technologies .

It may the very same reason WHY are governments and military agencies carefully denying and hiding all evidence.

The target information or materials may be in hands of private investors and space companies now who are evolving new generation space technologies.

No one knows or can predict what happens “at the tipping point” of space race that is now still in its diapers.

It’s not even very clear for now how quickly are we actually able, to get to that “tipping point”. Since it’s where we mostly , aim at

This and the following intervention could come in completely untimely fashion, for example in form of asteroid hurled in our direction such as the one that initiated extinction of giant reptiles.
    It would not be clear at that point what “age” are we in or what day is it.

I am posting this information for your protection only. I am not aware of any imminent or pronounced threat from the ET to humans
    so I consider this to be part of their “advice” to members of our precious humanity.

🐘

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Alan (9th June 2021), Alecs (9th June 2021), aoibhghaire (9th June 2021), Bill Ryan (9th June 2021), Did You See Them (10th June 2021), EFO (9th June 2021), Ewan (9th June 2021), Gekko (10th June 2021), mojo (9th June 2021), mountain_jim (9th June 2021), onawah (9th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (9th June 2021), william r sanford72 (10th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,529 times in 32,788 posts

[snipped and extracted]

ET is annoyed.
    I take that quite seriously: I think it'd be entirely possible. The "threat" might just be that benevolent ETs are poised to take action to stop the human race destroying any more of the planet, and themselves. (And if so, I might even be rooting for them.)

26. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (9th June 2021), Alan (9th June 2021), Alecs (9th June 2021), aoibhghaire (9th June 2021), Did You See Them (10th June 2021), EFO (9th June 2021), Ewan (9th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (10th June 2021), Gekko (10th June 2021), holcaul (9th June 2021), Kryztian (9th June 2021), mojo (9th June 2021), mountain_jim (9th June 2021), onawah (9th June 2021), pyrangello (9th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (9th June 2021), Sunray (10th June 2021), tendril (23rd August 2021), thepainterdoug (9th June 2021), Tigger (9th June 2021), TrumanCash (9th June 2021), william r sanford72 (10th June 2021), Yoda (9th June 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,619 times in 344 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    [snipped and extracted]

ET is annoyed.
    I take that quite seriously: I think it'd be entirely possible. The "threat" might just be that benevolent ETs are poised to take action to stop the human race destroying any more of the planet, and themselves. (And if so, I might even be rooting for them.)
    I second that

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tigger For This Post:

Alan (9th June 2021), aoibhghaire (9th June 2021), Bill Ryan (9th June 2021), EFO (9th June 2021), Ewan (9th June 2021), holcaul (10th June 2021), mojo (9th June 2021), mountain_jim (9th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (9th June 2021), tendril (23rd August 2021)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

[snipped and extracted]

ET is annoyed.

I take it seriously too. Likewise what I have shared ( and my update with Miles Johnston right after arriving from Uruguay to Turku in Finland) is a snippet of the long difficult dialogue we had between my and their ET group.

All of them are highly evolved and consider themselves utterly benevolent though there certainly are core differences of “where we come from”

theoretically there should not be major disagreements ,

on ethical side of things.

But realising the weight and alarming nature of the “threat” I’ve refused to be carrier of the message at that point
    and I’ve objected to any “punitive action” being taken against humans.

From which point I myself became a target of their threat and I won’t go to more details right in this hour but I am sure I have some points to share once I can sort the information layers to where they come from.

But...there really may be much more we don’t know about yet

🙏🌈

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Alan (9th June 2021), aoibhghaire (9th June 2021), Bill Ryan (10th June 2021), Cognitive Dissident (10th June 2021), EFO (9th June 2021), Ewan (9th June 2021), Gekko (10th June 2021), mojo (9th June 2021), mountain_jim (10th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (9th June 2021), tendril (23rd August 2021), Violet3 (10th June 2021), william r sanford72 (10th June 2021)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

[snipped and extracted]

ET is annoyed.
    Yes Please. bring it on friendly ET's

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th June 2021), Bill Ryan (10th June 2021), EFO (10th June 2021), Gekko (10th June 2021), holcaul (10th June 2021), mojo (9th June 2021), mountain_jim (10th June 2021)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

I really feel they have been told some one (ETs) are going to correct things, so smarten your act's up now.

The flash flag could just be a fight back attempt to HI-Jack that is going to happen.

Anyways fingers crossed that something grandly good is going to happen, finally
    :sum:

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th June 2021), Bill Ryan (10th June 2021), EFO (10th June 2021), Gekko (10th June 2021), holcaul (10th June 2021), mojo (9th June 2021), mountain_jim (10th June 2021)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    [snipped and extracted]

ET is annoyed.
    Yes Please. bring it on friendly ET's

They’ve actually gathered good measure of consent - so it seems to me - on the highest echelon level and though I can not be the only person who did not submit,

there may be but few of us together.

Yes the logic of their loop solution is quite convincing to most uniformed individuals.

In the meantime, I’m back to myself and on the way of contacting our original ET fleet somewhere in Space.
    There is still about 50:50 chance that something better happens.

Call it plan G, H , K

🍵

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th June 2021), Bill Ryan (10th June 2021), EFO (10th June 2021), Gekko (10th June 2021), mountain_jim (10th June 2021)

37. Link to Post #59
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Get's my upvote.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Agape (10th June 2021), aoibhghaire (10th June 2021), Bill Ryan (10th June 2021)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

There is a concern when we hear military say, We need to learn who & what they are? We have been hearing that. If you agree the intelligence behind the UFOs have been visiting for a while or maybe they live here too and for thousands of years ETs may have been around and allowed the human race to progress further. I feel we are making dangerous moves to learn who or what they are. Does learning that mean we will take necessary actions (strike first) to bring them down to study them & backward engineer their tech?

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th June 2021), EFO (11th June 2021), onawah (11th June 2021), william r sanford72 (12th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 LastLast