1. Link to Post #121
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,697 times in 20,824 posts

Lightbulb Re: UAP Disclosure comments, opinions and other material

• Maybe the Aliens Really Are Here
    But if so, it’s probably in the form of robotic probes—something both UFO enthusiasts and SETI scientists should be able to agree on.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd July 2021)

3. Link to Post #122
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Default Re: UAP Disclosure comments, opinions and other material

https://phys.org/news/2020-12-likeli...lizations.html

phys.orgphys.org

An updated way to calculate the likelihood of the existence of extraterrestrial civilizations

If self-induced extinction is a valid variable for this modified Drake “equation,” then maybe it explains the reason for “ The Great Silence”- Fermi Paradox, unless part of the explanation is that civilizations that transcend coarse physicality move on to another reality/physical density and/or start using FTL scalar longitudinal waves to communicate and to modify space-time.

But (whether true or not) this idea of civilizations moving to higher realities, densities, etc, tends to be more attractive to alleged contactees with benevolent (often human-looking) civilizations and their supporters. They also present grand narratives that sound mythical and pseudo-religious.

If parts of these narratives were true, it is something to consider because more scientifically-minded people opening to the reality that other intelligent beings are here also prefer to start by acknowledging abductions, instead of benevolent space brother contacts because they sound too mythical and pseudo-religious. Then again, what if part of these narratives are genuine and by playing along we would be limiting a comprehensive recognition?

4. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

It stands to reason that the way we stand above a successful ant colony at our feet, that we notice, but have actually very little control over, also exists on other levels such as with us. There is something higher, more aware, more present and intelligent above us and every now and again we notice probably about like the ants that do indeed recognize the giant beings above them but can they explain them? Communicate with them? No it would be impossible to do anything but do your daily routine and just recognize them because understanding them would be quite an endeavor and it may be going on real time but the point is, we're not as aware and awake as we think we are.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st August 2021)

6. Link to Post #124
    Language
    Thanks

• UFO report ‘Vindication’ for man who Tracked 1994 Sightings on Radar:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st August 2021)

8. Link to Post #125
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: UAP Disclosure comments, opinions and other material

• Retired Navy chief who WITNESSED A UFO shares his story:

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st August 2021), JDarktide (21st August 2021)

10. Link to Post #126
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

I believe what it is, is that we've been asleep for a long time about the truth of the reality around us! The UAP, or UFO as well as colors and sounds we have yet to see or hear are all already here and all have/has been here since before written records, and likely since before us. We have been slow waking up to a level of intelligence that allows us to notice them and some people claim when on LSD or other similar drugs causing similar effects that colors and sounds not normally seen or heard can be seen and heard, other life can be noticed right around you in the same space. I had a miracle healing take place in my shower, which I now consider a holy spot in my house where, true confession, I often pray now. I didn't do that before. But I don't believe, I know something greater than myself picked me up, embraced me, caused me, a man that never cries to cry like a baby, and both showed me my real self on some other level while at the same time proving something greater than we can imagine does also live here! It healed me! I was literally in the presence of something healing and holy naked in my shower and immediately after I could walk again without pain, threw away both canes I needed before this happened, just to get into the shower!! I have documentation of how my bones in my hip looked before and after now and they are clear three months later. They could not explain it. We would have done it immediately and I am convinced it would have been clear then too but insurance made us wait three months before they'd pay for another bone and CT scan. By the way, the pic in my Avatar when I found it was from a magazine article about the first picture of an interdimensional life form! You are looking at a living creature that can only be seen under the right conditions with the right equipment. Microscopic yes but still a life on another level to our own right around us.
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 1st August 2021 at 19:10.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st August 2021), Blastolabs (15th August 2021), Kryztian (1st August 2021)

12. Link to Post #127
    Language
    Thanks

• UFO/UAP LIVESTREAM: Campbell Moreira & the Hessdalen Lights:

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd August 2021)

14. Link to Post #128
    Language
    Thanks

• Richard Dolan - Zodiac: Secret UFO Program:

Is there a Secret UFO Crash Retrieval Program called Zodiac? In this discussion Richard Dolan joins us to discuss some of fhe background information about Zodiac, how the Zodiac name came about, where it is from, and what it may possibly be. We also discuss MJ12/Majestic 12, the MJ12 and Majestic documents, as well as Disinformation. The Zodiac story was originally written about in the 1998 UFO Magazine regarding a fiction character named Sedge Masters; inferred that the story is a fictionalized version based on true events.(?) The PDF/Magazine has an interesting enough disclaimer.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th August 2021), JDarktide (21st August 2021), Sunny-side-up (5th August 2021)

16. Link to Post #129
    Language
    Thanks

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th August 2021), JDarktide (21st August 2021)

18. Link to Post #130
    Language
    Thanks

• Why Science Is Waking up to the UFO Mystery:

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th August 2021)

20. Link to Post #131
    Language
    Thanks

• THIS Is Going To Be GROUNDBREAKING..:

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th August 2021), Bluegreen (7th August 2021)

22. Link to Post #132
    Language
    Thanks

• UFO/UAP LIVESTREAM: Jay, creator of "Project Unity":

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th August 2021)

24. Link to Post #133
    Language
    Thanks

• Ross Coulthart - Investigating UFOs & Impossible Science:

Ross Coulthart is a Multi-award-winning investigative journalist with over three decades experience in newspapers and television, including reporting for The Sydney Morning Herald newspaper, ABC TV Four Corners, Nine Network Sunday program and 60 Minutes. Five times winner of Australia’s national journalism prize – the Walkley Award – including the highest award, the Gold Walkley. Winner of a Logie, Australian TV’s top prize (for best public affairs TV reporting), and winner of a New York Film Festival Gold Medal for international investigative journalism. He is also a Best-selling author with his most recent book “In Plain Sight - An Investigation into UFOs and Impossible Science” being his first book to ever tackle the complex and fascinating issue of UFOs. In this exclusive interview Ross will be, for the very first time, detailing the investigatory journey that led to the creation of his book 'In Plain Sight'.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th August 2021)

26. Link to Post #134
    Language
    Thanks

• UFO/UAP LIVESTREAM: Ross Coulthart:

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th August 2021)

28. Link to Post #135
    Language
    Thanks

• 5 SHOCKING Pentagon UFO Revelations!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th August 2021), thepainterdoug (12th August 2021)

30. Link to Post #136
    Language
    Thanks

• 'Disappearing Bright Green UFO' spotted by passenger and Military Jets in Canada
    A Canadian military jet and KLM passenger flight both said they saw a 'bright green flying object' which 'flew into a cloud, then disappeared' in Canada, a new report reveals.

Two planes report 'bright green UFO' swooping through the clouds over Canada
    A military plane may have had to swerve to avoid the mysterious object, surveillance data shows.

Two aircraft pilots reported seeing a bright green UFO over Canada in July 2021.

Late on July 30, pilots of two separate aircrafts — one military and one commercial — reported seeing a mysterious green UFO vanish into the clouds over the Gulf of Saint Lawrence on the Atlantic coast of Canada, Vice News reported.

According to a report posted Aug. 11 to the Canadian government's aviation incident database, both flights witnessed a "bright green flying object" that "flew into a cloud, then disappeared." The object did not impact the operations of either flight, the report noted.

One of the aircrafts that reported the sighting was a Canadian military plane, flying from a base in Ontario to Cologne, Germany. The passenger flight was a KLM Royal Dutch Airlines plane flying from Boston to Amsterdam. Steffan Watkins, an aviation and shipping researcher, looked at transponder data from the two flights and saw that the military plane climbed 1,000 feet (300 meters) in altitude at the time of the sighting — possibly to avoid the object or get a closer look at it, Watkins tweeted.
    There's a chance the UFO could have been a meteor streaking through the sky.
    "Yes I know [the UFO sighting] would have been at the early stage of the Perseid meteor shower," Watkins added, "but don't be a buzzkill." (The Canadian aviation report tagged the incident with the catch-all label, "weather balloon, meteor, rocket, UFO," not ruling out a space rock as the possible culprit.)

Unlike the U.S. defense department, Canada's Department of National Defense does not track UFO sightings, a department spokesperson told Vice. Still, there is no shortage of civilian enthusiasts north of the border; in December 2019, a private collector donated more than 30,000 UFO-related documents to the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg — including scores of documents on the Falcon Lake incident, Canada's most infamous UFO case, Live Science previously reported.

Meanwhile, in June 2021, the Pentagon publicly released a long-awaited report on more than 140 documented UFO sightings by U.S. Navy pilots. The report concluded that "most of the UAP [unidentified aerial phenomena] reported probably do represent physical objects," though there is no evidence that alien visitors are behind any of the incidents.

Of course, that's just the unclassified, nine-page version of the report. Some of the report's "juiciest details" hide in a classified annex, which the public will never see, The Guardian reported.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th August 2021 at 20:10.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

boja (18th August 2021), Inversion (18th August 2021)

32. Link to Post #137
    Language
    Thanks

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

boja (18th August 2021), Inversion (18th August 2021)

34. Link to Post #138
    Language
    Thanks

• UAPs, National Security & The Wider Context:

The current mainstream narrative surrounding the UAP / UFO issue is one based primarily on the US Governments concerns regarding National Security. This modern day blueprint that has arisen from 2017 up to present day is unprecedented and has permitted for an overhaul of the of public, political and scientific opinion, regarding the credibility of this issue, nevertheless I believe this modern narrative should be challenged, when taking into account the historical context of the phenomenon, and so here are my thoughts on the National Security perspective when examined against the wider context of this profoundly important issue.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th August 2021), Bluegreen (22nd August 2021), tendril (23rd August 2021)

36. Link to Post #139
    Language
    Thanks

• UFO Q&A: Expert Chris Rutkowski on the human drive to believe in Aliens
    • Larger Minority in U.S. Says Some UFOs Are Alien Spacecraft
    • The original documents are located in Box D9, folder “Ford Press Releases - UFO, 1966” of the Ford Congressional Papers: Press Secretary and Speech File at the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Library. PDF
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 22nd August 2021 at 00:23.

37. Link to Post #140
    Language
    Thanks

• LIVE: Black Vault FOIA Document Updates and OPEN LINES:

38. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1 7 17 23 LastLast