Thread: % Vaccinated

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Default Re: % Vaccinated

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

Here are the reported vax rates (%) of some countries with almost no cases now:
    I assume there's a web page that tracks all that daily or weekly. Can you post it for us?
    A couple have posted this link already:

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

If you scroll down a bit on the page you will find this link:

https://github.com/owid/covid-19-dat...er/public/data

That is the link I have been using since late December 2020, when another site abruptly dropped the ball on their reporting.

I download the data file almost every day.
    It contains data from almost every country in the world; not just vaccination rates, but also daily case and death numbers.

I developed an Excel file that takes the data and churns out custom graphs for over 100 select countries.
    I follow cases, deaths and recently added vax rates.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th June 2021), bluestflame (24th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th November 2021), Eva2 (26th June 2021), Ewan (30th June 2021), Franny (24th June 2021), gord (24th June 2021), Gwin Ru (24th June 2021), Journeyman (24th June 2021), palehorse (18th July 2021), Pam (27th June 2021), Watching from Cyprus (12th July 2021), wondering (24th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,526 times in 32,788 posts

This may or may not belong on this thread, but some reading this will know that Mike Adams has twice reported, directly from sources that he believes are reliable, that Biden will be removed from office if he fails to implement a 70% proportion of 'vaccinated' US adults by 4 July.

Mike states that the removal would not happen instantly, but would be irrevocably set in motion. He also states (I've not checked this) that according to the CDC, the current % is 56.1, well short of the target imposed on him by whoever his masters are. (I'd strongly suspect the Chinese.)

Here's his recent article specifically about this:

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (26th June 2021), Alecs (27th June 2021), avid (26th June 2021), Blacklight43 (30th June 2021), DaveToo (26th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th November 2021), Eva2 (26th June 2021), Franny (26th June 2021), Gwin Ru (26th June 2021), happyuk (26th June 2021), mountain_jim (26th June 2021), Pam (18th July 2021), RunningDeer (26th June 2021), Siphonemis (27th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (26th June 2021), Watching from Cyprus (12th July 2021), wondering (26th June 2021), Yoda (26th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

This may or may not belong on this thread, but some reading this will know that Mike Adams has twice reported, directly from sources that he believes are reliable, that Biden will be removed from office if he fails to implement a 70% proportion of 'vaccinated' US adults by 4 July.

Mike states that the removal would not happen instantly, but would be irrevocably set in motion. He also states (I've not checked this) that according to the CDC, the current % is 56.1, well short of the target imposed on him by whoever his masters are. (I'd strongly suspect the Chinese.)

Here's his recent article specifically about this:
    Not to stray too far off topic, but I thought it to be useful information for those who may not know how the Constitution dictates the succession of any incapacitated or otherwise U.S. President, and who read the whole article linked above. When Mike Adams proposes the following, this is simply not accurate save for if it's the result of the next election in 2024 (whether rigged or not):

Quote This doesn’t necessarily mean that what comes next is any better, of course. The anti-human globalists currently running the Joe Biden Alzheimer’s presidency will only support a replacement that they believe can somehow convince tens of millions of conservatives across America to be injected with deadly spike protein bioweapons. Kamala Harris clearly isn’t that person, as she is the very opposite of charismatic and tends to invoke reviled hatred in every person she attempts to lecture.

Convincing conservatives across America to be injected with a deadly bioweapon will likely require the assurances of a trusted conservative who already has high standing in the minds of the conservative masses. Is that person Trump? Possibly, but it’s too early to tell. In my assessment, the globalists are going to fail in this because any conservative that starts urging people to get vaccines will instantly lose credibility and be seen as a backstabbing traitor. (Mike Pence sounds perfect for that role.)
    Biden's successor would not be Trump, Pence, nor any other conservative, it would be the next official in line as per the following, starting with Kamala Harris:

Quote Vice President
    Speaker of the House
    President Pro Tempore of the Senate
    Secretary of State
    Secretary of the Treasury
    Secretary of Defense
    Attorney General
    Secretary of the Interior
    Secretary of Agriculture
    Secretary of Commerce
    Secretary of Labor
    Secretary of Health and Human Services
    Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
    Secretary of Transportation
    Secretary of Energy
    Secretary of Education
    Secretary of Veterans Affairs
    Secretary of Homeland Security
    https://www.usa.gov/presidents

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

If Trump were to be reinstated to the office of President, it would be based on a final accounting of the election results from last November, should we dare to hope that could actually occur, and not the successor in line in a government which has been fraudulent from the beginning. Only my opinion, of course, but a very strong case could be made for it.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th June 2021), Blacklight43 (30th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th November 2021), Franny (26th June 2021), Pam (27th June 2021)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,644 times in 8,594 posts

Perhaps they have a plan to neutralize Trump from any future political involvement in any case..

Quote Rudy Giuliani Lashes Out In Emotional Interview After Law License Suspended
    “I’m not very happy about this. I love practicing law; it’s my passion. I’ve done it for 50 years. I’ve done it for 50 years without, I think, a single complaint ever. I’ve been involved in some of the most bitter litigation imaginable — never had charges like this — and I’ve had my life threatened any number of times for the cases that I brought that I think really helped my country.”

“And I don’t appreciate these … I mean, it’s,” the former mayor said. “I don’t know exactly what I can’t say and what I can say.

“All I can tell you is America is not America any longer. We do not live in a free state. We live in a state that’s controlled by the Democratic Party, by [New York Gov. Andrew] Cuomo, [New York City Mayor Bill] de Blasio, and the Democrats,” Giuliani said.

“There’s no doubt if I was representing Hillary Clinton, I’d be their hero,” he said. “I represented my client so effectively that they’re trying to get me to shut up, because they know what’s going to happen. They know what’s going to happen in Arizona, and they know what’s going to happen in Georgia.

“They want this mouth shut,” he said.

Giuliani also noted that two attorneys who allegedly fire bombed a New York Police cruiser during the George Floyd protests are still allowed to practice law.

“Did anybody torch anything as a result of anything I said? No,” he said. “And, the statements they’re talking about, supposedly create a danger. Where’s the danger? Jan. 6 is over by the time we’re talking about they’re saying those statements cause danger. Where? Who did what? Who blew up a car?”

And he continued to defend Trump from what he believes is an unfair investigation.

“What crime are they investigating?” he said. “They’re looking for a crime. We investigate allegations of crimes. We don’t go search a man’s life to invent or find crimes. That’s what they’re doing to [Trump], and that’s what the Southern District is doing to me.
    “It’s an investigation in search of a crime,
    completely un-American,” he said.

The decision to suspend Giuliani’s law license came earlier in the day on Thursday.

“We conclude that there is uncontroverted evidence that respondent communicated demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump and the Trump campaign in connection with Trump’s failed effort at reelection in 2020,” the decision read, according to the New York Times.

The court added that Giuliani’s “false statements were made to improperly bolster respondent’s narrative that due to widespread voter fraud, victory in the 2020 United States presidential election was stolen from his client.”

“We conclude that respondent’s conduct immediately threatens the public interest and warrants interim suspension from the practice of law, pending further proceedings before the Attorney Grievance Committee,” the court said.

The suspension, which takes effect immediately, is only temporary pending the outcome of a full formal disciplinary hearing.

article

Putting the dots together, what Giulliani says above, what General Flynn said last week about a false flag involving Trump before the audit results are announced, then bdanon, not a reliable source I admit, says this:

https://paulfurber.net/bda/index.html

Quote 6/26/21(Sat)10:23
    The Arizona audit is uncovering startling information that has been alluded to here before. Specifically the inability to locate ballots, counterfeit ballots and the linking of voting machines to the internet. These links were provided to foreign actors, China, and deep state players manipulated the vote tallies in a way that would make it appear the Computer company involved in this scam, connected to the Biden family, would not be caught. What they forgot to consider was these keys were known by parties who were not supportive of their scheme and would provided these keys to non government investigators. As this unfolds the deep state including parties in New York are planning their public announcement of indictments against Trump for financial crimes associated with the valuation of properties for both tax purposes and obtaining loans from Deutsche bank. We are now approaching the end point of the Russia gate investigation. Attorney`s on Mueller`s witch hunt always knew their efforts in getting Trump on Russian collusion charges were not going to happen. Their intent was to cast their nets wide enough to obtain anything that could get Trump and then smuggle to prosecutors in New York the information to smear Trump and hopefully put him in prison Think Andrew Weissman of Anderson Company fame and Hillary Clinton. What they did was totally illegal and unethical but at this point who is counting their crimes. Certainly not the FBI or Justice Department. Expect the Trump indictments to drop around the 4th of July with the Arizona audit results soon there after. The Democrats hope to control the narrative of Orange Man Bad, while the Deep State will be carrying on about Q and January 6th. What these clowns did not realize is that their actions have been monitored for over a year and all of this will not go well for them. Hey Hillary remember the server in your toilet that resulted in the death of our agents in China? I do.
    the above move with Giulliani would seemed to be well-timed to take him out of any involvement in Trump's legal defense against these potential indictments.

Last edited by mountain_jim; 26th June 2021 at 20:22.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (26th June 2021), Bill Ryan (26th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th November 2021), Franny (26th June 2021), happyuk (26th June 2021), palehorse (18th July 2021), Pam (18th July 2021)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Here's a very useful page which reports the continually updated numbers (and %) of people 'vaccinated' per country.

https://nytimes.com/interactive/2021...s-tracker.html

For instance, the US is listed as 54% 'vaccinated", and 46% 'fully vaccinated'. That's quite a bit lower than I'd thought. The detailed breakdown per state (and by age) is all listed here.

https://nytimes.com/interactive/2020...ine-doses.html
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th June 2021 at 06:22.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th November 2021), Franny (13th July 2021), Gwin Ru (30th June 2021), Harmony (18th July 2021), mountain_jim (30th June 2021), palehorse (18th July 2021), Pam (18th July 2021), Reinhard (18th July 2021), Tintin (30th June 2021), wondering (30th June 2021), Yoda (30th June 2021)

12. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here's a very useful page which reports the continually updated numbers (and %) of people 'vaccinated' per country.

https://nytimes.com/interactive/2021...s-tracker.html

For instance, the US is listed as 54% 'vaccinated", and 46% 'fully vaccinated'. That's quite a bit lower than I'd thought. The detailed breakdown per state (and by age) is all listed here.

https://nytimes.com/interactive/2020...ine-doses.html
    Thanks Bill.
    The problem with the N.Y. Times is that you need to create an account to see the whole article (on a desktop).

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th November 2021), Franny (13th July 2021), Gwin Ru (1st July 2021), Harmony (18th July 2021), Mike Gorman (12th July 2021), palehorse (18th July 2021), Pam (18th July 2021), Reinhard (18th July 2021), wondering (12th July 2021)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Here's a giant list, as of today (12 July 2021). It's very very interesting, and some 'first world' countries' percentages are surprisingly low. (However, the place to be is clearly Africa. )

The source was this NY Times page, updated daily. (One can avoid the mandate to log in by deleting the nytimes cookies from your browser record.)

15. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (12th July 2021), Brigantia (14th July 2021), BushPilot (31st July 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th November 2021), Eva2 (12th July 2021), fifi (31st July 2021), Franny (13th July 2021), gini (12th July 2021), Gwin Ru (12th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th July 2021), Mike Gorman (12th July 2021), mountain_jim (12th July 2021), Pam (18th July 2021), Tintin (12th July 2021), wondering (12th July 2021), Yoda (12th July 2021)

16. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,456 times in 4,332 posts

... benefits to FatPharma far outweighs the risks inflicted on the peons...

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alan (18th July 2021), Bill Ryan (12th July 2021), Brigantia (14th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th November 2021), fifi (31st July 2021), Franny (13th July 2021), mountain_jim (12th July 2021), palehorse (18th July 2021), Pam (18th July 2021), Watching from Cyprus (12th July 2021), wondering (12th July 2021), Yoda (12th July 2021)

18. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here's a giant list, as of today (12 July 2021). It's very very interesting, and some 'first world' countries' percentages are surprisingly low. (However, the place to be is clearly Africa. )

The source was this NY Times page, updated daily. (One can avoid the mandate to log in by deleting the nytimes cookies from your browser record.)

Thanks Bill, I continue to monitor the % stats almost daily and look out for various trends.
    Of course all of this is predicated on believing the stats that are provided to us by TPTB.

Trends (I look at double-vaxxed exclusively)

1. Slope of line (steep, gradual)

2. Peaked?
    Israel at 60% holding steady for more than two months.
    For me, peaking is paramount. I think each country will figure
    out its peak on its own, and of course this will be highly significant.

3. % double-vaxxed?
    Notables:
    Chile almost 60%
    U.S. slowing down, now at 48%
    India just over 5%
    Bangladesh seems to be peaking at 2.6%
    U.K. pushing through 50%, no signs of slowing yet
    Iceland at 70%
    Australia forging ahead at 9% now, tripling its 3% from just a few weeks ago!

4. Part of the world?
    Most European and N.A. countries are being jabbed at an alarming rate.
    Europe curves are almost identical and most are currently in the 30-40% range.

Africa for the most part remains un-jabbed.

With the exception of Chile 59% and Uruguay 55% most of S.A remains less than 20%

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th July 2021), Brigantia (14th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th November 2021), Franny (13th July 2021), gini (13th July 2021), Gwin Ru (13th July 2021), mountain_jim (13th July 2021), palehorse (18th July 2021), Pam (18th July 2021)

20. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I thought others would find it interesting how the 'big boys' club are making out
    so far, vis-a-vis % vaccinated.
    These are the 100 million+ (population) countries.

Isn't it 'fascinating' that one country in particular stands out from all the rest
    by a very large margin?
    Can anyone here come up with some theories as to why this is so?

The average % vaccinated of these 14 countries is 11%.
    Attached Images  

21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Alan (18th July 2021), Alecs (18th July 2021), atman (18th July 2021), avid (18th July 2021), Bill Ryan (18th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th November 2021), Franny (18th July 2021), gini (18th July 2021), Gwin Ru (18th July 2021), mountain_jim (18th July 2021), palehorse (18th July 2021), Pam (18th July 2021), wondering (18th July 2021)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I thought others would find it interesting how the 'big boys' club are making out

Isn't it 'fascinating' that one country in particular stands out from all the rest
    by a very large margin?
    Yes. I think this is an easy one. Someone's intention is to destroy the United States.

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (18th July 2021), avid (18th July 2021), DaveToo (18th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th November 2021), Gwin Ru (18th July 2021), Jambo (18th July 2021), Mike Gorman (18th July 2021), mountain_jim (18th July 2021), palehorse (18th July 2021), Pam (18th July 2021), wondering (18th July 2021), Yoda (18th July 2021)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

by a very large margin?

The average % vaccinated of these 14 countries is 11%.
    DaveToo and Bill and others. Thanks so much for being our statisticians and the fine analysis . I am sure I speak for others that are statistically challenged like myself, there is much appreciation. I hope you will continue.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

avid (18th July 2021), Bill Ryan (18th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th November 2021), gini (18th July 2021), Gwin Ru (18th July 2021), Jambo (18th July 2021), mountain_jim (18th July 2021), palehorse (18th July 2021), wondering (18th July 2021)

26. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,081 times in 117 posts

by a very large margin?
    Yes. I think this is an easy one. Someone's intention is to destroy the United States.
    EU 56% at least one shot, UK 68%, Germany 60%, Spain 62%, Italy 60%, France 54%, Netherlands 67%, Denmark 67%, Belgium 66%, Hungary 57%, Austria 57%,
    Furthermore Canada 70% and Israel 66%

Same plan/intention? Could be

source: https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chrifri For This Post:

Alecs (18th July 2021), avid (18th July 2021), Bill Ryan (18th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th November 2021), gini (18th July 2021), Gwin Ru (18th July 2021), mountain_jim (18th July 2021), Pam (18th July 2021), wondering (18th July 2021)

28. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

Truly great stuff in this thread, thank you everyone.

A few notes:

1. The Nazis were willing to see Germany destroyed as part of a larger plan, no reason why the American elite wouldn't do it to the US. (Of course, maybe our elite are Nazis)
    2. The Chinese Covid vaccine is of a more traditional type of vaccine as opposed to the mRNA stuff. Why is not more made of this?
    3. It would be interesting to see a poll of people who took the jab to see how many would do so again. I would imagine there would be some buyer's remorse.
    4. As of a few days ago the creator of the mRNA technology tweeted of his concern that the more heavily vaxxed countries are seeing the largest upsurge in new cases.
    5. Finally, at any time any new strains can be unleashed, etc., as control systems are put into place.

Thank you again.

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Alan (31st July 2021), Alecs (18th July 2021), avid (18th July 2021), Bill Ryan (18th July 2021), chrifri (18th July 2021), DaveToo (18th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th November 2021), gini (18th July 2021), Gwin Ru (18th July 2021), Jambo (18th July 2021), mountain_jim (18th July 2021), Pam (18th July 2021), wondering (18th July 2021)

30. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,081 times in 117 posts

Aren't these countries with such a high percentage mainly NATO countries? Checking the same source I got the following result

NATO countries with a vaxxxed rate between 60% and 70%: (the first mentioned country with the highest rate and thereafter descending percentage wise)
    Canada, UK, Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, Portugal, Spain, Ireland, Luxembourg, Italy

NATO countries with a rate between 50% and 60%
    Germany, Norway, Hungary, Austria, United States, France, Greece, Czech Republic

Between 40% and 50%
    Lithuania, Poland, Turkey, Estonia, Slovenia, Slovakia,

Between 30% and 40%
    Croatia, Latvia, Montenegro, Romania, North Macedonia, Albania, Bulgaria

Some comments to the info above
    1. To me it seems that those countries with a high "fire" power are those with a vaxxx rate above 50%. Is that on purpose?
    2. The governments of some important members like the US, France and Germany, with percentages below the 60%, are putting considerable pressure on the non vaxxxed to get vaxxxed in order to increase the percentage
    3. Might it be that there is a kind of a target to have the NATO countries with most "fire" power reach at least 60% vaxxx rate?
    Last edited by chrifri; 18th July 2021 at 12:50.

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chrifri For This Post:

avid (18th July 2021), Bill Ryan (18th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th November 2021), gini (18th July 2021), Gwin Ru (18th July 2021), Mike Gorman (18th July 2021), mountain_jim (18th July 2021), Pam (18th July 2021), wondering (18th July 2021)

32. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,456 times in 4,332 posts

For Second Week in a Row: More COVID-19 Vaccination Deaths than COVID-19 Deaths in the US According to CDC and VAERS Websites

July 18, 2021
    Facebook

The VAERS website released its weekly numbers on Friday.

There are now 11,140 reported deaths from the COVID vaccine in the United States.

This is up from 9,125 reported deaths from the COVID-19 vaccinations total from last week.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-...ers-july-9.jpg (click to view graph)

The number of deaths linked to vaccines this year has absolutely skyrocketed. According to the CDC’s own data.

The VAERS database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines. The CDC government website links to VAERS platform.

Two weeks ago VAERS reported 6,985 deaths due to the COVID vaccines. Last week that number jumped to 9,048.

That number is now at 11,140
    The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines. Reports are accepted from anyone and can be submitted electronically at www.vaers.hhs.gov.”
    There have been over 400,000 adverse reactions reported to the COVID vaccine.

Last Week: there were 1,918 total COVID-19 deaths in the United States.

Last Week: There were 2,092 deaths from the COVID Vaccines — According to the CDC-linked VAERS website.

That means there were 174 more Covid vaccine deaths in the United States last week than Covid deaths in the United States last week.

Why is this not making headlines?

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th July 2021), chrifri (18th July 2021), DaveToo (18th July 2021), fifi (31st July 2021), gini (18th July 2021), mountain_jim (18th July 2021), Pam (18th July 2021), wondering (18th July 2021)

34. Link to Post #38
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chrifri (here)

EU 56% at least one shot, UK 68%, Germany 60%, Spain 62%, Italy 60%, France 54%, Netherlands 67%, Denmark 67%, Belgium 66%, Hungary 57%, Austria 57%,
    Furthermore Canada 70% and Israel 66%

Same plan/intention? Could be
    I have been working with % as fully vaxxed.
    I do this simply because we don't know how many who received their first shot will continue with their second and because the full 'efficacy' of the 'vaccines' are supposed to take effect only after the second shot.

If we work with your list above and look at the % fully vaccinated we get the following numbers (below). We see substantial %'s but not as high as the ones you posted.

But more importantly, the 14 countries I posted (big boys) make up 63% of the world's population.

The 12 countries you listed make up 5.5% of the world's population.

But you are correct, we should still look to select parts of the world (EU) to see if we can spot any patterns emerging overall.
    Attached Images  

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th July 2021), chrifri (18th July 2021), Gwin Ru (18th July 2021)

36. Link to Post #39
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TravelerJim (here)
    Truly great stuff in this thread, thank you everyone.

A few notes:

1. The Nazis were willing to see Germany destroyed as part of a larger plan, no reason why the American elite wouldn't do it to the US. (Of course, maybe our elite are Nazis)
    2. The Chinese Covid vaccine is of a more traditional type of vaccine as opposed to the mRNA stuff. Why is not more made of this?
    3. It would be interesting to see a poll of people who took the jab to see how many would do so again. I would imagine there would be some buyer's remorse.
    4. As of a few days ago the creator of the mRNA technology tweeted of his concern that the more heavily vaxxed countries are seeing the largest upsurge in new cases.
    5. Finally, at any time any new strains can be unleashed, etc., as control systems are put into place.

Thank you again.
    All of your points Jim are excellent ones!

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th July 2021), Gwin Ru (18th July 2021), Jambo (18th July 2021), wondering (18th July 2021)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Attorney Thomas Renz, in his new interview with Mike Adams published yesterday, says at 28:00 that he and the scientists working with him haven't been able to find any evidence that the percentage vaccinated in the US is greater than 30%. (Wow. That surprised me.)

https://www.brighteon.com/5abe8b87-5...a-0e76d8868a4a

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/5abe8b87-53bf-4483-96ca-0e76d8868a4a

39. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (1st August 2021), Alan (31st July 2021), BushPilot (31st July 2021), DaveToo (31st July 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th November 2021), Eva2 (31st July 2021), Gwin Ru (31st July 2021), mountain_jim (31st July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (31st July 2021), wondering (31st July 2021), Yoda (1st August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast