Thread: This Biden Speech Blew My Mind

1. Link to Post #1
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Default This Biden Speech Blew My Mind

I know this guy is not very popular, and i don't like he sometimes is clearly biased, but on this video, there is not a single bit coming out off his mouth that is not undeniable truth

Some people seem to have erased from memory Biden's speech after the meeting with Putin, but it's there and it tells a lot about the current situation, so be it

And if hate will come my way, also so be it, but please do it in a smart/educated way, refute the claims and the words spoken by Biden himself. Just avoid to shoot the messenger out of misplaced pride or patriotism, it works against your own benefit in the end, for real

Also, no one even tried to dissect or analyze that speech or conference, what he said, seemed important, since it paints a very clear view of the reality of our current life, but anyway here you go

Will do just one single comment about it

The idea of Biden to communicate and organize with Russia, to send help to Syrian people, because "they are starving" it's the most hypocritical thing ever said by any US president.. Dude.. Your sanctions, your support for ISIS and your constant attempt at destroying that country is causing the people to starve.. What do you mean by "sending help"? You can stop the illegal sanctions and they won't need any help at all! People are dying because of your actions, and you know it! Sit down!

Back to sleep now, have a nice day!
    Last edited by Mashika; 20th June 2021 at 21:43.
    Tired

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Baby Steps (20th June 2021), Bill Ryan (20th June 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (26th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (21st June 2021), Deux Corbeaux (21st June 2021), Ewan (21st June 2021), Gracy (20th June 2021), Hym (20th June 2021), Kalamos (20th June 2021), Kryztian (21st June 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st June 2021), Matthew (20th June 2021), Mercedes (20th June 2021), pabranno (21st June 2021), pine boy (22nd June 2021), pyrangello (26th June 2021), RunningDeer (20th June 2021), Satori (20th June 2021), sunflower (21st June 2021), Tigger (21st June 2021), Tintin (21st June 2021), Victoria (21st June 2021), wondering (20th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Default Re: This Biden Speech Blew My Mind

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    I know this guy is not very popular, and i don't like he sometimes is clearly biased, but on this video, there is not a single bit coming out off his mouth that is not undeniable truth

Some people seem to have erased from memory Biden's speech after the meeting with Putin, but it's there and it tells a lot about the current situation, so be it

And if hate will come my way, also so be it, but please do it in a smart/educated way, refute the claims and the words spoken by Biden himself. Just avoid to shoot the messenger out of misplaced pride or patriotism, it works against your own benefit in the end, for real

Also, no one even tried to dissect or analyze that speech or conference, what he said, seemed important, since it paints a very clear view of the reality of our current life, but anyway here you go

The idea of Biden to communicate and organize with Russia, to send help to Syrian people, because "they are starving" it's the most hypocritical thing ever said by any US president.. Dude.. Your sanctions, your support for ISIS and your constant attempt at destroying that country is causing the people to starve.. What do you mean by "sending help"? You can stop the illegal sanctions and they won't need any help at all! People are dying because of your actions, and you know it! Sit down!

Stand up comedians like Lee Camp here, are one of the last bastions of fearless and unadulterated free speech aimed at the powerful, which is becoming more and more a no no these days if criticizing the "wrong" person, for the "wrong" reason, at the "wrong" time.

He nails it here as usual, as US foreign policy changes very little from administration to administration. You know the routine by now: US good, China bad, Russia bad, Iran bad, Venezuela bad, Syria bad, and so on and so on. Classic empire propaganda in a constant drumbeat that if ever seldom varies...

It disgusted me a couple of days ago seeing Biden making those incredibly hypocritical comments about Russia, but so it goes, and again, thank god for comedians!

Here's another example, of Jimmy Dore (a stand up comedian), rightly singing high praises of Jon Stewart (a stand up comedian), for taking over Stephen Colbert's now pitifully corporate show by telling it like it is (or very well may be!) about the Corona Virus in a wonderfully, entertaining way:

4. Link to Post #3
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Somehow, i think all the world governments turned Stalinist at some point, without anyone noticing

"I'm going to destroy you and then obliterate your entire family, but you should be happy about it because it will help to build our great nation even greater than before you were here"

What is this, really

Have not watched Jon Stewart before, but watched just a few minutes now, he seems to be on a high level of understanding, and so smooth but clearly giving a message out, i loved that On minute 8 now, can't sleep so will keep watching

Thanks!

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)

Stand up comedians like Lee Camp here, are one of the last bastions of fearless and unadulterated free speech aimed at the powerful, which is becoming more and more a no no these days if criticizing the "wrong" person, for the "wrong" reason, at the "wrong" time.

He nails it here as usual, as US foreign policy changes very little from administration to administration. You know the routine by now: US good, China bad, Russia bad, Iran bad, Venezuela bad, Syria bad, and so on and so on. Classic empire propaganda in a constant drumbeat that if ever seldom varies...

It disgusted me a couple of days ago seeing Biden making those incredibly hypocritical comments about Russia, but so it goes, and again, thank god for comedians!

Here's another example, of Jimmy Dore (a stand up comedian), rightly singing high praises of Jon Stewart (a stand up comedian), for taking over Stephen Colbert's now pitifully corporate show by telling it like it is (or very well may be!) about the Corona Virus in a wonderfully, entertaining way:
    Tired

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (26th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (21st June 2021), Ewan (21st June 2021), Gracy (21st June 2021), Hym (21st June 2021), pabranno (21st June 2021), Tintin (21st June 2021), Victoria (21st June 2021), wondering (21st June 2021)

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,188 times in 4,071 posts

Not doubting it is a good speech. Biden previously stole the speech of British opposition leader, Neil Kinnock. I remember it at the time, because America was always so glamorous - it was funny they stole a twee British, working class speech; a bit like a Monty Python sketch in real life. Perhaps he wrote it, I'm afraid I assume he didn't but admit I'm completely guessing

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (26th June 2021), chrifri (21st June 2021), Ewan (21st June 2021), Hym (21st June 2021), Mashika (21st June 2021), pabranno (21st June 2021), Tintin (21st June 2021), Victoria (21st June 2021), wondering (21st June 2021)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,036 times in 911 posts

Yes, Mashika. No offense given or taken here. The truth should never be considered an insult, only the beginnings for solutions, no matter how far we have to go correct the lies.

For the first time in many years I happened upon an ultra left, marxist, pseudo-liberal radio/tv show while driving, doing errands. The reporter talked about Biden criticizing Putin for allegedly interfering with another nation's elections. The guest told the reporter that the whole world laughs at any official from the states, especially a career politician like Biden, criticizing any leader from any other country for doing what it has done, more than any other modern nation in history, to influence, control, steal elections and create dictatorships in other countries, which in turn means death and misery for many of it's innocent people.

In the states, it takes a lot of taxpayer money to fund the intel services, in contract to private online companies, in their unparalleled attacks upon every aspect of human decency, human rights and freedoms worldwide. One of their commonly activated tools of deception is accusing other countries of cyber attacks, when no other country in this world has the capacity, the skill, the dark political will, and the motivation for accusing others of the evil it alone carries out, and they do it so much better than any other country can, try though others, like russia and china, might.

Any time you hear of a cyber attack think intel and an agenda. If you find some other source, then good. However, my money is on the real professionals at their desks in the states and worldwide, and the dirty deeds they have no problem doing to anyone, even their own families, neighbors and countrymen. Think about the impossibility of someone smart enough and dark enough to be able to hack into any energy supply company and then to ask for bitcoin as a ransom? That makes no sense, unless its government employed hackers, getting paid well and giving the bankers, wall street and their hedge fund whores the excuse to attack cryptocurrencies. Now that makes sense.

Those agencies of the state, all governed by private, unaccountable, indemnified corporate greed, all take great, monied pride in screwing with the world. I would be remiss to call that private, global force only a product of one single country, when it could not have done all it has done for centuries without being international and not bound to any nation state, except for convenience and cover.

Hypocrisy and the ignorant words of another puppet president. It is proof that the words of presidents are rarely honest, nor do they matter that much. Maybe it's just the media who dares to waste the time in analyzing the words of such an inept president, even as we all would applaud any real moves he would make towards a lasting peace.

In one sense I do see that if I were a citizen of a country that the u.s. blatantly accused of doing what it alone does so well, I would sense the unnecessary threat to my own freedoms and well being.

That has always been a reality for all of those countries set in the crossfire of the corporations that control the military, economic, and political power of globalism. And yes, it is the duty of the citizens of the aggressor country to call out their own country and its crimes against humanity.
    Last edited by Hym; 21st June 2021 at 00:54.

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Blacklight43 (21st June 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (26th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (21st June 2021), Dennis Leahy (21st June 2021), Ewan (21st June 2021), Gracy (21st June 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st June 2021), Mashika (21st June 2021), pabranno (21st June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st June 2021), Victoria (21st June 2021), wondering (21st June 2021)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

I can't sit through that loud, brash ex-comedian to hear what Biden actually said.
    RT used to be a great news channel before they became 24/7 opinion. It was my main TV news channel. Now it's mostly snide commentary about the US. People in the US are supposed to be persuaded by this? Guess Putin's not as smart as people think.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Hym (21st June 2021), Mashika (21st June 2021), pabranno (26th June 2021), wondering (21st June 2021)

12. Link to Post #7
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Not really, no

People don't, or should not need to be persuaded

They should be able to see this, then go look at the full Biden's conference, then also look at Putin's conference, and then figure out something out of it all

Pointing these facts, is just a short term solution, unless someone wishes so much to live under a permanent state of "i'll tell you what and when to think" government solution to everything in life, nicely provided by their own taxes and effort

Did you watch the full Biden press conference? Did it get posted on your country?

It should be out there, you don't need a comedian to tell you how to look for it, or why you should in the first place

It's up to anyone in the end

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

I can't sit through that loud, brash ex-comedian to hear what Biden actually said.
    RT used to be a great news channel before they became 24/7 opinion. It was my main TV news channel. Now it's mostly snide commentary about the US. People in the US are supposed to be persuaded by this? Guess Putin's not as smart as people think.
    Last edited by Mashika; 21st June 2021 at 02:59.
    Tired

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (21st June 2021), Gracy (21st June 2021), Hym (21st June 2021), wondering (21st June 2021)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

In my humble opinion, Biden's speech is par for the course. It really isn't that mind blowing, unless one is just waking up to the absurd we in the US are continually subject to, i.e. 24/7 propaganda that bears no resemblance to reality. Of course the US interferes in foreign elections... not to mention it's own elections. Is this really so shocking? Accusing your adversary of your own crimes has been the play book for a long time now.

My feeling is this type of hypocrisy is more outrageous to people who do not yet fully understand their own government has much more control over their own thoughts and minds than the governments of the most oppressive regimes they can imagine. In many ways those subject to the most brutal and oppressive dictatorships elsewhere in the world are more free than we here are in the West, as they bear no pretenses about their station and plight. The type of control the US government exerts over its citizenry, many of whom buy this type of nonsense, is apparently much more effective.

In the words of Goethe, who characterizes the mesmerizing effects of this type of speech perfectly:

...None are more hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.
    Last edited by T Smith; 22nd June 2021 at 14:57.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (21st June 2021), Hym (21st June 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st June 2021), Mashika (21st June 2021), wondering (21st June 2021)

16. Link to Post #9
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Thanks!

The title came from the video posted. It's mean to be /sarcasm 100%

Quote ...None are more hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.
    Very true

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    In my humble opinion, Biden's speech is par for the course. It really isn't that mind blowing, unless one is just waking up to the absurd we in the US are continually subject to, i.e. 24/7 propaganda that bears no resemblance to reality. Of course the US interferes in foreign elections... not to mention it's own elections. Is this really so shocking? Accusing your adversary of your own crimes has been the play book for a long time now.

My feeling is this type of hypocrisy is more outrageous to people who do not yet fully understand their own government has much more control over their own thoughts and minds than the governments of the most oppressive regimes they can imagine. In many ways those subject to the most brutal and oppressive dictatorships elsewhere in the world are more free than we here are in the West, as they bear no pretenses about their station and plight. The type of control the US government exerts over its citizenry, many of whom buy this type on nonsense, is apparently much more effective.

In the words of Goethe, who characterizes the mesmerizing effects of this type of speech perfectly:

...None are more hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.
    Tired

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (21st June 2021), Hym (21st June 2021), Matthew (21st June 2021), T Smith (21st June 2021), wondering (21st June 2021)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

We only have to observe the narrative style of the recent 'G7' debacle, where the front line 'leaders' were all Elbow bumping one another, and coming out with the most banal, weak, insipid WOKE banter, and slogans-they all mouthed the 'Build Back Better' creed and communicated the GREEN/Anti-Carbon/Anti-Human/Climate C02 alarmist garbage that is presently reverberating through all the western governments recently: they are each mere puppets of the Billionaire GREEN movement, and the nauseating bilge water that passes for political acumen today. It is just so bleedin' obvious what these tossers are about.

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Blacklight43 (21st June 2021), chrifri (21st June 2021), Denise/Dizi (21st June 2021), Dennis Leahy (21st June 2021), happyuk (23rd June 2021), Hym (21st June 2021), I am B (22nd June 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st June 2021), Mashika (26th June 2021), pabranno (26th June 2021), selinam (21st June 2021), wondering (21st June 2021)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Looking a bit deeper for the bigger picture, we witness Biden taking the torch from Trump who took the torch from Obama who took the torch from Bush... and ALL of them advancing the same "military actions" (we can't use the word "war" any more, because the US Congress is supposed to have to approve of the US being at "war") worldwide. One after another, democrat and republican, never skipping a beat. How obvious that the US military (US military, US military/intelligence industrial complex, Israeli intelligence) agenda is wider and deeper than any US presidency.

My entire life, Russia has been demonized by the official propagandists of the USA. I'm not one to cheer-on war or "military actions", but when Putin sent Russian fighter jets into Syria and took out most of the CIA's alQaeda/ISIS mercenaries in short order, I was pleasantly stunned. If not for Russia's intervention into Israel's and the USA's agenda to destabilize or destroy Syria, "Greater Israel" would already control the land once known as Syria, just as they have swallowed the Golan Heights of Syria and most of Palestine.

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (26th June 2021), chrifri (21st June 2021), Delight (21st June 2021), Denise/Dizi (21st June 2021), Gracy (21st June 2021), Hym (21st June 2021), Mashika (26th June 2021), Mike Gorman (22nd June 2021), pabranno (26th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (21st June 2021), TomKat (22nd June 2021), wondering (21st June 2021)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,188 times in 4,071 posts

It's mean to be /sarcasm 100%
    That will teach me for not reading the opening post properly; all I knew was that Biden had stolen speeches from the Welsh, and I felt compelled to share that with the world again. If only I watched the video you posted, like a real man, instead of recoiling, afraid it might hurt my eyes. Because I do like a bit of sarcastic satire. Shame on me for missing the great art of sarcasm in action. Hang on, let me re-phrase that. Shame on me for missing the "great art" of sarcasm in action.

I have a sarcastic society t-shirt. Can't remember the moto but it's something like "nos appreciate vestra approbatione" oops scrap all that, I've fallen off the waggon - I meant to be giving up sarcasm 🤭

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Mashika (26th June 2021), Mike Gorman (22nd June 2021)

24. Link to Post #13
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Just the entire narrative around "Build Back" is so depressive, and self defeating!

Why do you have to 'build back'.. back to what? So they are not a perfect example of something they continually push to be? Who represents the nation, then?

Are they even aware how lost they are? I guess not, i don't think they realize they have lost so much in common with the true American people, they are talking about themselves and not the real Americans. It's laughable, honestly

I used to be unable to say these things, because my Visa forbade it, lol, now i can say whatever i want, i lost so much, but i also gained freedom, the one i forgot i had, to be able to speak up anyway i want.. Now..

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    We only have to observe the narrative style of the recent 'G7' debacle, where the front line 'leaders' were all Elbow bumping one another, and coming out with the most banal, weak, insipid WOKE banter, and slogans-they all mouthed the 'Build Back Better' creed and communicated the GREEN/Anti-Carbon/Anti-Human/Climate C02 alarmist garbage that is presently reverberating through all the western governments recently: they are each mere puppets of the Billionaire GREEN movement, and the nauseating bilge water that passes for political acumen today. It is just so bleedin' obvious what these tossers are about.
    Last edited by Mashika; 26th June 2021 at 07:58.
    Tired

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Looking a bit deeper for the bigger picture, we witness Biden taking the torch from Trump who took the torch from Obama who took the torch from Bush... and ALL of them advancing the same "military actions" (we can't use the word "war" any more, because the US Congress is supposed to have to approve of the US being at "war") worldwide. One after another, democrat and republican, never skipping a beat. How obvious that the US military (US military, US military/intelligence industrial complex, Israeli intelligence) agenda is wider and deeper than any US presidency.

My entire life, Russia has been demonized by the official propagandists of the USA. I'm not one to cheer-on war or "military actions", but when Putin sent Russian fighter jets into Syria and took out most of the CIA's alQaeda/ISIS mercenaries in short order, I was pleasantly stunned. If not for Russia's intervention into Israel's and the USA's agenda to destabilize or destroy Syria, "Greater Israel" would already control the land once known as Syria, just as they have swallowed the Golan Heights of Syria and most of Palestine.
    Always nice to hear what's going on in places like Syria (amongst many others) from people who have actually gone there, and of course been attacked for it as being in bed with Putin, Assad, or other such nonsense. You're absolutely right Dennis, these sort of things go on an on and on, regardless of who's sitting in the big chair. It just doesn't matter. The attempted destruction and regime change of Syria began under Obama, continued under Trump, and presently continues on with Biden.

Max Blumenthal from "The Gray Zone" is one of the very few true journalists still out there just doing the job, objectively like it's supposed to be done, without any agendas or worries of losing one's career. Here in September of 2019 he had just gotten back from a trip to Syria, and describes what he saw:

+ Reply to Thread