Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SURAMIN is an antidote for the vaccine: Dr Judy Mikovits

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Default Re: SURAMIN is an antidote for the vaccine: Dr Judy Mikovits

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Is pine needle tea the answer to covid vaccine shedding / transmission?
    Learn about suramin, shikimic acid and how to make your own extracts
    by Mike Adams, Natural News:
    5/10/21

Ahh, this makes more sense to me (if shedding does occur).

"Is pine needle tea the answer to covid vaccine shedding / transmission?"

is quite different from:

"SURAMIN is an antidote for the vaccine:"

The latter seems to imply taking Suramin will help fight the effects of the vaccine
    before or after you take it.

The former seems to imply that pine needle tea (SURAMIN) will protect you from
    vaccine shedding.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Gwin Ru (25th June 2021), janette (25th June 2021), onawah (25th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

As to that, I think there have been some experts saying that Ivermectin actually helps the jabbed, as well as the unjabbed.
    Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Is pine needle tea the answer to covid vaccine shedding / transmission?
    Learn about suramin, shikimic acid and how to make your own extracts
    by Mike Adams, Natural News:
    5/10/21

Ahh, this makes more sense to me (if shedding does occur).

"Is pine needle tea the answer to covid vaccine shedding / transmission?"

is quite different from:

"SURAMIN is an antidote for the vaccine:"

The latter seems to imply taking Suramin will help fight the effects of the vaccine
    before or after you take it.

The former seems to imply that pine needle tea (SURAMIN) will protect you from
    vaccine shedding.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DaveToo (25th June 2021), janette (6th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Perhaps Suramin can NOT be gotten from pine needles.
    Listen to Judy Mikovits at about the 29:45 mark in the video on the following page, where she clearly states that suramin is NOT from pine needles.

August 2, 2021 | Rumble Interview with Dr. Judy by Amy Moss — WELCOME TO PLAGUE THE BOOKS

Here's what she says, between about the 29:30 and 30:30 marks in this video:

Quote ... so you start to see the connections that are driving COVID, with the WHO, the World Health Organization and the corruption there that kept the drug suramin, a 100 year old essential medicine, a synthetic drug, didn't come from pine needles.

So you can always tell when the government wants to perpetrate a fraud. If I'm the most censored woman of all time, you know why all of a sudden I start talking about pine needles and suramin in the same sentence. It's all over the Internet. The answer is because I didn't. I said "suramin" for a very specific reason, in one of those citizen grand juries, because that's being denied, a 100 year old essential medicine.
    Actually, don't listen to just that one minute of this hour long interview. Listen to the entire interview. It's dynamite.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (3rd September 2021), Ewan (7th August 2021), janette (6th August 2021), Kryztian (30th August 2021), Matthew (6th August 2021), mountain_jim (6th August 2021), pueblo (6th August 2021), Reinhard (3rd September 2021), Sunny (7th August 2021), Victoria (12th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For the record, here are other suramin posts on Avalon from the past:

Onawah posted a couple of detailed posts about treating autism with suramin, back in 2017:Tesla_WTC_Solution mentions Suramin in treating hepatitis:Judy Mikovits was discussing suramin and COVID at least as far back as April of 2020, well over a year ago now, as documented in this post:Sérénité and Constance discussed suramin in these posts:Jill posted a number of details and references here:In December 2018, Onawah posted an article from Dr Mercola with lots of detail on retroviruses from Dr Judy Mikovits. Earlier this week, Mercola had to take down all his old articles from his website. Fortunately we still have a copy of this one here. Mikovits mentions suramin as a useful remedy for some of these diseases.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th August 2021 at 20:58.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alecs (6th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (3rd September 2021), Ewan (7th August 2021), graeme22 (1st September 2021), janette (28th August 2021), Kryztian (30th August 2021), mountain_jim (6th August 2021), pueblo (6th August 2021), Reinhard (3rd September 2021), Sunny (7th August 2021), Victoria (12th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My current high methane (cows emit methane, not octane) speculation regarding suramin and pine needles:
    Over a hundred years ago now, some biochemists tried distilling and synthesizing derivatives of various plant extracts, including from conifer (or other?) pine trees.

One of these synthesized derivatives was what we now know as suramin. It has been proven to have various medicinal properties.

However suramin cannot be gotten directly from "kitchen stove" extracts of pine needles in any useful (or any at all) quantities, and even if it could, suramin only seems to work when injected into veins, not when consumed orally and not even when injected into muscle tissue.
    === ===

If I were a wagering man, I'd wager that Bayer still makes suramin even today -- but doesn't distribute it, except to a "very special" customer base.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th August 2021 at 20:58.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ewan (7th August 2021), janette (28th August 2021), Kryztian (30th August 2021), mountain_jim (6th August 2021), Reinhard (3rd September 2021), Sunny (7th August 2021), Victoria (12th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,774 times in 4,376 posts

... on the premise that pine needle suramin (shikimic acid) is still a lot better than nothing:

Homemade Cure for Graphene Magnetism And Weaponized Spike Proteins (Covid-19) 11:43
    First published at 02:09 UTC on August 20th, 2021.
    SonOfEnos
    Kenan SonOfEnos

This is an easy-to-make cure that has been 100% successful treating everyone (unvaxxed) who has taken it because they were magnetized from graphene oxide exposure and/ or damaged from the spike proteins that are being shed by genetically altered humans who were stupid enough to get the Genocide-Jab.

No, I'm not a doctor (which in today's world of tyrannical medical apartheid and open genocide, that's definitely a good thing)

I'm just a humble, self-taught researcher, Christian, and Patriot trying to do what he can to be of service to humanity.

I don't know how effective it is for people who are suffering damages from the Frankenshot, but as it works to remove graphene oxide from the body, and to protect the ACE2 receptor cells being penetrated by spike proteins, I'm confident it will at least help undo some of the damages.

I'm not confident that it will provide any protection from the nanotech that's designed to rewrite one's DNA, but unfortunately, I've not come across anything in my research that will. Sorry about that, you shouldn't have gotten the shot.
    • 2 grapefruit juice and peels
    • 2 lemons juice and peels
    • citric acid
    • can of legumes (beans) it doesn't matter which kind
    • pine needles
    • (Not Norfolk Island pine (Araucaria heterophylla) or Yew pine (Podocarpus macrophyllus), because they're not true pines, & both contain toxic compounds)
    • water
    • slow boil for 4-5 hours with lid on
    • let cool
    • strain, and enjoy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Kryztian (30th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I had to stop watching the vid because right off he did not tell us what that dry package was he poured all over the beans. Not much use if it cannot be reproduced. I would have been very interested otherwise. I will find my own video.

edit: my fault, but I had to read the entire thread to get it. the dry stuff is the pine needles, duh.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 28th August 2021 at 16:07.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    [...]
    ... the dry stuff is the pine needles, duh.
    ... I understood it as being citric acid in order to react with the beans' zinc to produce "zinc citrate."

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Citric acid comes from the citrus fruit.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

18. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... one could also add ascorbic acid in crystal form to produce a zinc ascorbate...
    citric acid...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (29th August 2021), palehorse (31st August 2021)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... on the premise that pine needle suramin (shikimic acid) is still a lot better than nothing:

Homemade Cure for Graphene Magnetism And Weaponized Spike Proteins (Covid-19) 11:43
    First published at 02:09 UTC on August 20th, 2021.
    SonOfEnos
    Kenan SonOfEnos

This is an easy-to-make cure that has been 100% successful treating everyone (unvaxxed) who has taken it because they were magnetized from graphene oxide exposure and/ or damaged from the spike proteins that are being shed by genetically altered humans who were stupid enough to get the Genocide-Jab.

No, I'm not a doctor (which in today's world of tyrannical medical apartheid and open genocide, that's definitely a good thing)

I'm just a humble, self-taught researcher, Christian, and Patriot trying to do what he can to be of service to humanity.

I don't know how effective it is for people who are suffering damages from the Frankenshot, but as it works to remove graphene oxide from the body, and to protect the ACE2 receptor cells being penetrated by spike proteins, I'm confident it will at least help undo some of the damages.

I'm not confident that it will provide any protection from the nanotech that's designed to rewrite one's DNA, but unfortunately, I've not come across anything in my research that will. Sorry about that, you shouldn't have gotten the shot.
    • 2 grapefruit juice and peels
    • 2 lemons juice and peels
    • citric acid
    • can of legumes (beans) it doesn't matter which kind
    • pine needles
    • (Not Norfolk Island pine (Araucaria heterophylla) or Yew pine (Podocarpus macrophyllus), because they're not true pines, & both contain toxic compounds)
    • water
    • slow boil for 4-5 hours with lid on
    • let cool
    • strain, and enjoy
    Should have just watched the entire video, which in retrospect is quite good. I will be making a batch this week - if I can find ascorbic acid on sale here in powder form.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Gwin Ru (30th August 2021), mountain_jim (30th August 2021), palehorse (31st August 2021)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,919 times in 3,468 posts

It also comes in powder form. Pretty sure that is what he is adding. If you watch the video to the end, you will see that the pine needles are the last ingredients he adds in.

I might try making this too, but would also add some fennel seeds, star anise and cinchona bark. And if it tastes awful, possibly a natural sweetener too.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (30th August 2021), Gwin Ru (30th August 2021), mountain_jim (30th August 2021), palehorse (31st August 2021)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

I am going to cook up a batch of this witches' brew now. Could not find citric acid. I will use ascorbic acid instead. Plain Vitamin C in pills that I will crush up into powder.

If anybody thinks that might not work I'd be happy to hear about it, asap.

Otherwise I'm off cooking...

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

avid (31st August 2021), Gwin Ru (31st August 2021), Harmony (25th September 2022), Kryztian (1st September 2021), palehorse (31st August 2021)

26. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,573 times in 1,593 posts

I am going to cook up a batch of this witches' brew now. Could not find citric acid. I will use ascorbic acid instead. Plain Vitamin C in pills that I will crush up into powder.

If anybody thinks that might not work I'd be happy to hear about it, asap.

Otherwise I'm off cooking...

both Citric acid and Ascorbic acid are a very common food additive, used as preservatives in food, you should be fine adding Ascorbic acid to the recipe. ENO salt has about 50% of Citric acid, the other ingredients are sodium carbonate/bicarbonate, but Ascorbic acid is the closest thing to Citric acid.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (31st August 2021), Gwin Ru (31st August 2021), Harmony (25th September 2022)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

I now have a batch of this witch's brew. It has a very distinctive smell and flavor. Not nice at all. But since it's medicine, 'just a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down...' (Julie Andrews reference...)

We'll see how it affects my wife. My body says there is something there very alien to my usual diet, not necessarily detrimental but decidedly different. Three days dosage of 2 -3 ounces in the morning, then a booster dose two weeks from now...

If she responds well I might continue her dosage.

I am so mad at this world I cannot even describe it. How can it be that I have paid, through more than half my taxes, well over $200,000, for health care only to have to take my health and those I love into my own hands?!? Heads will have to roll or else.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 1st September 2021 at 15:56.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

avid (1st September 2021), Gwin Ru (1st September 2021), Harmony (25th September 2022), Kryztian (1st September 2021)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,919 times in 3,468 posts

Could not find citric acid. I will use ascorbic acid instead.
    They are two different things and work differently in your body, HOWEVER, I don't think the citiric acid is necessary and ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is always a good thing. Since citiric acid helps with a lot of metabolic functions and it is a good part of citrus juice, you might want to mix a little bit of the concoction into some orange or grapefruit juice when you serve it. It might also make it taste better.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (1st September 2021), Harmony (25th September 2022)

32. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Blacklight43 (3rd September 2021), Harmony (25th September 2022)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,792 times in 2,559 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Could not find citric acid. I will use ascorbic acid instead.
    They are two different things and work differently in your body, HOWEVER, I don't think the citiric acid is necessary and ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is always a good thing. Since citiric acid helps with a lot of metabolic functions and it is a good part of citrus juice, you might want to mix a little bit of the concoction into some orange or grapefruit juice when you serve it. It might also make it taste better.
    I'm a bit confused reading this and I may have gotten it wrong but when I read package ingredients in the grocery store, I will avoid anything with citric acid. I always thought it was made from black mold. Maybe I'm misreading/understanding this: https://realfarmacy.com/citric-acid-...old-not-fruit/

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Harmony (25th September 2022)

36. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

I-RECOVER: Post Vaccine Treatment Protocol
    9/24/22
    "If you know anyone that has received the COVID-19 injection(s), PLEASE share this article with them A.S.A.P. and invite them to attend this free lecture by Dr. Paul Marik.
    James Roguski
    https://jamesroguski.substack.com/p/...cine-treatment

Click here to register: https://event.webinarjam.com/register/5/lqov4bn

Dr. Paul Marik will address a worldwide audience to discuss FLCCC detox protocols. After the event, I will add a recording of the event to this article, so if you are unable to attend the live presentation, please return here to watch the recording.

Sunday, September 25, 2022
    6am Pacific

7am Mountain

8am Central

9am Eastern

2pm London

3pm Germany

9pm Malaysia

11pm Sydney Australia

GET ALL THE DETAILS:
    https://covid19criticalcare.com/covi...ine-treatment/

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PROTOCOL: https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-c...st-Vaccine.pdf
    Each breath a gift...

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DaveToo (24th September 2022), Harmony (25th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2