+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did the NEPHILIM return, to the UK, in 1988?

1. Link to Post #1
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,569 times in 568 posts

Default Did the NEPHILIM return, to the UK, in 1988?

1988 - UK - RETURN OF THE NEPHILIM?

I'm sometimes asked for my opinion about when the Nephilim might return, and if so, would they represent the Aliens who had once visited Earth. But mainly when will they return.

And my answer is usually something like, "Oh, you mean like when they landed in Great Britain in 1988?" Which tends to both astound and confuse, [which was not my objective in this case], and so I decided to write this report to explain just what I meant by my response.

In the Old Testament or Hebrew Bible, we are told of the Anakim, the Giants who were said to represent the sons of the Nephilim, who were those that came down and took Earth women as wives. These are the sons of Anak, who were said to have lived in the southern part of the land of Canaan, near Hebron (Gen. 23:2; Josh. 15:13). According to the Book of Genesis 14:5-6 they inhabited the region later known as Edom and Moab in the days of Abraham.

According to the Book of Numbers, an early leader or perhaps King named Anak was a forefather of the Anakim. Ten of the twelve Israelite spies described them as very tall descendants of Anak, and the text states that the giant stature of the Anakim was the standard by which other giant races were measured, such as the Rephaites. But we want to be very careful when we start throwing out words like Aliens and the Giants, and sons of the Nephilim because while this is true according to the Biblical text, we are reminded that by tracing the lineage of Jesus as outlined in the New Testament, we discover that Anak was one of his ancestors as well.

1 Kings 15:9 tells us that king Abijam (Abijah) was a grandson of Absalom by his
    daughter Maachah; thus he was in the line of the progenitors of Jesus -
    Absalom himself being descended through Talmai, king of Geshur,
    from Anak. The sons of Anak (Anakim in plural) being a race of
    giants, who dwelt in Canaan.

And thus Jesus is in the direct line of descent from the Nephilim and the
    Anakim/Rephaites, (or, the "sons of God" who decided to come down for the "daughters of men") through the line of his ancestor, whose name means "father of the sea " (Abijah).

And thus we see yet another evidence of a connection with the "father of the sea" and Jesus. Is it bad to say that Jesus was related to those who came down? Not to me. He came down again (as a reincarnation, or as a gift from God), to help mankind. What's dangerous about that?

Anak is written in Hebrew with Al-nun-kaph (ANK). And we find in this word a connection with those who came down for Earth women, plus Giants, and all in the anti-diluvian time period.

Moving on to Egypt, also from the time before the Biblical date given for the Flood (which matches the Sumerian epic poems as well), we find an altogether different association for a-n-k.

This is spelled by the ancient Egyptians with the lowercase letter ayin for the "a", which can be defined as "arm, hand, part, portion," but also as "region, state, condition".

The letter we know as "n" is a transliteration of the Egyptian idea for "we, us, our".
    And their symbol that resembles a strange letter "h" is actually pronounced as our "k".

They define this unusual character h as: "placenta, child". [The placenta supplies food and oxygen from the mother to the foetus, and passes back waste. It is implanted in the wall of the uterus and links to the foetus through the umbilical cord.].

Individually then we have the following as suggestions for this three letter combination. And, by the way, it was written as one word, but normally alongside the word there were the three above symbols that comprise that word, and so we need to look at them individually first, and then we will examine the combined form.

The hand of our birth process.
    A portion or part of our children.
    The conditions of our birth.

Now if we accept the above, we see that they are very similar in meaning to the Biblical idea of a group of sky gods that were Giants, and who, in the pre-flood period, came down to take Earth women as wives. And based upon my own translation of the text, "take" is a mild rendition of their actions, since they simply grabbed the ones that caught their eye, and "wives" is a polite form for what the text tells explains as breeding purposes.

Now, as promised, you will recognize the completed word made from these three ideas, since it is the famous ANKH sign of the Egyptians. The ankh or key of life is an ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic symbol that was most commonly used in writing and in Egyptian art to represent the word for "life" and, by extension, as a symbol of life itself. The origins of the symbol are not known to our scholars, although many hypotheses have been proposed. It was used in writing as a triliteral sign, representing a sequence of three consonants, a-n-(k)h.

Traditional scholars are eager to explain this as: "In art the symbol often appeared as a physical object representing either life or substances such as air or water that are related to it. It was especially commonly held in the hands of ancient Egyptian deities, or being given by them to the pharaoh, to represent their power to sustain life and to revive human souls in the afterlife. In Egyptian belief, life was a force that circulated throughout the world. Individual living things, including humans, were manifestations of this force and fundamentally tied to it."
    But we're smarter than that.

Based on the breakdown of the trilateral components above, we know that it is not simply life that is meant here, but birth (generations).

And the "force" that circulated throughout the world, or rather circled over the world, was very probably our Nephilim visitors.

And the fact that individual living things such as human beings were tied to it fundamentally, is a fairly general description of the hybrid process itself - tied to both Aliens and Humans by way of their parentage.

And the watery association can be the amniotic fluids of a pregnancy.

And the Pharaoh who sustained life or gave life by way of their deities or gods, was very possibly also related to the process of those who came down, mated with Earth women, and gave life. In this case the life created when the Giants of Anak fame, those sons of the Nephilim Giants of pre-flood times, came down.

I will be providing an image of that Ankh symbol below, after I lay some groundwork in the next section. And thanks for sticking with me so far.

And now for the Great Britain 1988 mention from above (so that you can see that my title does not represent a form of click-bait).

The British Ministry of Defense furnished an image of a UFO over a field that was the product of a UFO investigation, to the National Archives UK. It was a color (or colour) sketch of a 'spaceship' creating crop circles. The date of the submission was 1999, but indications are that the original author was one of the observers of the incident, and that it happened sometime in 1988.

The National Archives tells us that "Our Catalogue Reference: DEFE 24/1999 p.47 This image is from the collections of The National Archives. You can view the latest UFO files transferred from the UK Ministry of Defence." So I thought, naively, that they might have an even larger or more clear image in the National Archives, and this is what I found instead:

Held by: The National Archives, Kew
    Former reference in its original department: D/Sec(AS) 64/3/6 Part A
    Legal status: Public Record(s)
    Closure status: Closed Or Retained Document, Open Description
    Access conditions: Closed For 84 years
    Record opening date: 01 January 2083

It seems that in 2020 it was looked at again, and a decision was made to seal the
    records and images until 2083. So some of your grandchildren might be able to
    view it, if they live that long. Imagine that.

Please do me one small favor. Don't rush to judge the authenticity of this image solely by its association with crop circles. Some or many do not believe that the majority of the crop circles we are being shown are of Alien manufacture. And history has proven that many of the more simple designs represent a clear human hoax. But some of the more complicated designs seem, to me, to be clearly beyond what an amateur could or would do for free, in their spare time. But it's the sketch of the vehicle making the crop designs that interests us, and in particular the symbols on the sides of it.

The symbols that appear in the upper portions of the round-shaped craft, on all four sides, seem to resemble this Ankh sign from Egypt. And we should also note the two horizontal lines found in the center band of the craft. The overall design and the four-piece landing gear remind us somewhat of the craft that touched down in Socorro, New Mexico in 1964, and was observed by Patrolman Zamora.

As promised, here is a depiction that includes the Egyptian Ankh for comparison. Notice that the deity being portrayed with the Ankh in his hands has a sort of horned reptilian look about him, [which is also expressed in his green facial coloring], and in addition to holding the Ankh (symbol for life) in his left hand, we see that his wrists, ankles and upper arms all have the two horizontal lines found in the above image of the Alien vehicle.

By the way, this is an image of Khnum, an Upper Egypt sky god. But what were his attributes, according to the early Egyptians? Khnum or also romanised as Khnemu, was one of the earliest-known Egyptian deities, originally the god of the source of the Nile.

Since the annual flooding of the Nile brought with it silt and clay, and its water brought life to its surroundings, he was thought to be the creator of the bodies of human children, which he made at a potter's wheel, from clay, and placed in their mothers' wombs.

He was later described as having moulded the other deities, and he had the titles "Divine Potter" and "Lord of created things from himself".

Oh, my, so we have a clear association with the meaning that I suggested above in regard to "the hand of our birth process, a portion or part of our children, the conditions of our birth."

Is the symbol on the side of this craft, sketched in a crop circle event in England in 1988, and so carefully guarded for the next eighty or so years by our friends at the MOD or Archives, meant to remind us of this event, reported in our Bibles, of the time when the Nephilim came down and mated with Earth women? Does this intend to be an association with our own creation event, or at least some of it, as told to us in the Hebrew Old Testament?

There are other associations and definitions to be considered alongside the above, but I will leave this at this point for the present time, and kindly ask for your own thoughts and suggestions in respect to this new discovery.
    Last edited by Jim_Duyer; 22nd June 2021 at 00:04.

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Apofay (21st June 2021), Ben (22nd June 2021), Brigantia (21st June 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (21st June 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th June 2021), Harmony (22nd June 2021), Hym (22nd June 2021), Inversion (21st June 2021), janette (23rd June 2021), Journeyman (22nd June 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd June 2021), Matthew (21st June 2021), Mikeyboy (22nd June 2021), mountain_jim (22nd June 2021), muxfolder (22nd June 2021), pabranno (21st June 2021), Pam (21st June 2021), Peace in Oz (22nd June 2021), Peter UK (21st June 2021), Sirus (22nd June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (22nd June 2021), sunflower (22nd June 2021), Sunny-side-up (21st June 2021), Suzi E (22nd June 2021), Tyy1907 (21st June 2021), Victoria (21st June 2021), Violet3 (23rd June 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,751 times in 320 posts

Default Re: Did the NEPHILIM return, to the UK, in 1988?

Thank Jim for your in-depth searching of the Scriptures and taking the effort to share it here. I’m fascinated.
    Can you elaborate on how Christ is a descendent of Anak?

Also, what if we looked at the meanings of the components of Ankh through a slightly different interpretation::
    the hand of the divine in our creation ,
    the portion of the divine within us,
    and the condition of being flesh yet spirit OR,
    our condition of being seperated somehow from our intended relationship with God.

Also, perhaps the -1988 event does not imply a return, as in a one time temporal event, rather a visit or attempt at communication.

You just got my wheels turning Jim. I’m loving it!
    As always, please keep it coming😉

Pamela

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Ben (22nd June 2021), Brigantia (21st June 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th June 2021), Harmony (22nd June 2021), Hym (22nd June 2021), Inversion (21st June 2021), janette (23rd June 2021), sunflower (22nd June 2021), Tyy1907 (21st June 2021), Victoria (21st June 2021), Violet3 (23rd June 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pabranno (here)
    Thank Jim for your in-depth searching of the Scriptures and taking the effort to share it here. I’m fascinated.
    Can you elaborate on how Christ is a descendent of Anak?

Also, what if we looked at the meanings of the components of Ankh through a slightly different interpretation::
    the hand of the divine in our creation ,
    the portion of the divine within us,
    and the condition of being flesh yet spirit OR,
    our condition of being seperated somehow from our intended relationship with God.

Also, perhaps the -1988 event does not imply a return, as in a one time temporal event, rather a visit or attempt at communication.

You just got my wheels turning Jim. I’m loving it!
    As always, please keep it coming😉

Pamela
    I edited the original post to omit the mention of Jesus until I can find all of my research on it from my split up hard drives. I lost two complete hard drives of data, and this was not the first time, and while I have that data it is now in pieces on four new drives, so I need to index it and put it together. I will do so and post it as a new thread, but I assure you that he was, at least according to the Bible text.
    You are entirely correct and very perceptive. Those meanings fit equally well and should be considered.

One thing that I did not mention is important: Notice how the aliens seem to think very much like we do, in their use of similar symbols and themes. My theory is that they represent returners. Humans who were removed at some point prior to a near-extinction event on Earth, of which our latest was about 63,000 years ago when the Toba volcano nearly wiped out humanity. They would thus be our relatives, who are returning now with some of their new neighbors and friends, perhaps to gather fresher versions of our shared DNA. Of course that is just my opinion, but it is based upon translating dozens of alien messages so it does have a good basis.

Another thing to consider. We know that the Elohim is plural. The dog that they are trying to sell us, that it is a singular, won't hunt and we no longer need to buy into it. So the Hebrews are telling us that mankind was:
    in the image of the Divine Council members, made up of Yahweh, El, and about 68 others.
    So each in their image.
    One looked Chinese, one looked African, one looked Hebrew etc. etc. etc.
    It certainly explains the results, or what we have today, better than evolution does.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Ben (22nd June 2021), Brigantia (22nd June 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th June 2021), Harmony (22nd June 2021), Hym (22nd June 2021), janette (23rd June 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd June 2021), Matthew (21st June 2021), pabranno (22nd June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (22nd June 2021), sunflower (22nd June 2021), Suzi E (22nd June 2021), Violet3 (23rd June 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,316 times in 4,085 posts

Not wanting to sound flippant because I follow your research and interpretations avidly; I love this stuff. This thread brought this episode of South Park to mind

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd June 2021), Ben (22nd June 2021), Brigantia (22nd June 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th June 2021), Harmony (22nd June 2021), Hym (22nd June 2021), Ivanhoe (22nd June 2021), janette (23rd June 2021), Jim_Duyer (22nd June 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd June 2021), muxfolder (22nd June 2021), pabranno (22nd June 2021), Violet3 (23rd June 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm going to edit the original post back to include the mention of Jesus in the line of the Nephilim. I can not believe it but I actually found my notes on it. Here it is:

1 Kings 15:9 tells us that king Abijam (Abijah) was a grandson of Absalom by his
    daughter Maachah; thus he was in the line of the progenitors of Jesus -
    Absalom himself being descended through Talmai, king of Geshur,
    from Anak. The sons of Anak (Anakim in plural) being a race of
    giants, who dwelt in Canaan.

And thus Jesus is in the direct line of descent from the Nephilim and the
    Anakim/Rephaites, (or, the "sons of God" who decided to come down for the "daughters of men") through the line of his ancestor, whose name means "father of the sea " (Abijah).

And thus we see yet another evidence of a connection with the "father of the sea" and Jesus. Is it bad to say that Jesus was related to those who came down? Not to me. He came down again (as a reincarnation, or as a gift from God), to help mankind. What's dangerous about that?

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Ben (22nd June 2021), Brigantia (22nd June 2021), Harmony (22nd June 2021), Hym (22nd June 2021), janette (23rd June 2021), pabranno (22nd June 2021), Suzi E (22nd June 2021), Violet3 (23rd June 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Not wanting to sound flippant because I follow your research and interpretations avidly; I love this stuff. This thread brought this episode of South Park to mind

Like, uh, we're famous! God I loved that. Thank you so much for bringing entertainment into the dry dessert of translation land.
    Wonder what the people would say if I told them most of what I have discovered over the years? I hope it would be celebrated as in your South Park example.
    You know, I was living in San Jose when the SP episode on Costa Rica came out. I was busy translating to the locals their comment on San Jose - smells like ass. So true.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Ben (22nd June 2021), Brigantia (22nd June 2021), Harmony (22nd June 2021), Hym (22nd June 2021), janette (23rd June 2021), Matthew (22nd June 2021), Olam (24th June 2021), pabranno (22nd June 2021), Violet3 (23rd June 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I also forgot to note the fact that these symbols on the sides of their craft - don't they remind us of the fighter aircraft nose art, popular from the first flight of armed craft down to modern times?

I can see an alien logo of the creation being depicted, much like the sharks teeth painted on fighter craft of the air forces
    of the world.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Ben (22nd June 2021), Brigantia (22nd June 2021), Harmony (22nd June 2021), janette (23rd June 2021), Matthew (22nd June 2021), Olam (24th June 2021), pabranno (22nd June 2021), Violet3 (23rd June 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 times in 668 posts

That's one of my favorite episodes of South Park. And one interesting theory that makes sense that we're living in some kind of West Worldish environment, only that it's a huge computer program which is constantly updated. Sometimes there are glitches though (glitches in Matrix so to speak) the admins can stop us all for a while whenever they want and apply changes (which would explain Mandela effect as well) and the maintenance guys are those who are behind the UFO phenomenon. So the final stage of all this is that we're going to be connected here as another huge giant computer program via transhumanism. That would make us live in two separate computer programs at the same time.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Ben (22nd June 2021), Harmony (22nd June 2021), janette (23rd June 2021), Matthew (22nd June 2021), Olam (24th June 2021), pabranno (22nd June 2021), sunflower (22nd June 2021), Violet3 (23rd June 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by muxfolder (here)

That's one of my favorite episodes of South Park. And one interesting theory that makes sense that we're living in some kind of West Worldish environment, only that it's a huge computer program which is constantly updated. Sometimes there are glitches though (glitches in Matrix so to speak) the admins can stop us all for a while whenever they want and apply changes (which would explain Mandela effect as well) and the maintenance guys are those who are behind the UFO phenomenon. So the final stage of all this is that we're going to be connected here as another huge giant computer program via transhumanism. That would make us live in two separate computer programs at the same time.
    Well that theory is just as valid as any other. What I believe that we can agree on, no matter which theory we cling to that explains it, is that we are basically all cattle. Who the herdsmen is, and what type of ranch they make for us to live on - those are minor points in the long run. Good luck to you in your research.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

janette (23rd June 2021), Journeyman (23rd June 2021), Matthew (22nd June 2021), muxfolder (22nd June 2021), Violet3 (23rd June 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,231 times in 233 posts

Fascinating stuff, thanks for sharing your work Jim.

In response to the above post, is it not equally likely that we are the herders of the cattle (ourselves), only for some reason almost all of humanity has forgotten this? As in we are the ones we've been waiting for?

It's a pretty funny image, thinking of hundreds of cows in a field, chewing the cud, and all wondering who is in charge. Must be that biped that keeps the fences maintained, eh?

Regarding the idea that different human races descended from different off world races, well, for as long as I can remember now, this has seemed like the most obvious explanation, and I have a strong inner knowing that it's true.

I just don't mention it to many people!
    Last edited by Ben; 22nd June 2021 at 17:10.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

Brigantia (22nd June 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th June 2021), janette (23rd June 2021), Journeyman (23rd June 2021), muxfolder (23rd June 2021), pabranno (23rd June 2021), Violet3 (23rd June 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ben Macdonald (here)
    Fascinating stuff, thanks for sharing your work Jim.

In response to the above post, is it not equally likely that we are the herders of the cattle (ourselves), only for some reason almost all of humanity has forgotten this? As in we are the ones we've been waiting for?

It's a pretty funny image, thinking of hundreds of cows in a field, chewing the cud, and all wondering who is in charge. Must be that biped that keeps the fences maintained, eh?

Regarding the idea that different human races descended from different off world races, well, for as long as I can remember now, this has seemed like the most obvious explanation, and I have a strong inner knowing that it's true.

I just don't mention it to many people!
    The first time that I mentioned the descent from multiple gods was a week ago, even though I knew of it many years ago. It's for sure something psychological that prevents us from announcing or admitting this.

I believe that we as a race are victims of memory loss. We once had a great civilization but when an event happened it was wiped, and our memory as well, and we have never reached that point in our development again.

I have deciphered languages, poetry for example, written on clay in
    South Africa and dated to 65,000 years ago by three teams of archaeologists.

So I know for a fact that we did have writing, intelligence, poetry, etc. in that age. Something big is missing. I'm working on the what and how.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Ben (23rd June 2021), Brigantia (23rd June 2021), janette (23rd June 2021), Olam (24th June 2021), pabranno (23rd June 2021), Suzi E (22nd June 2021), Violet3 (23rd June 2021), wegge (22nd June 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,751 times in 320 posts

Hi Jim. Do you have a reference for the 65,000 year old clay writings? That is amazing.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Brigantia (23rd June 2021), janette (23rd June 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pabranno (here)
    Hi Jim. Do you have a reference for the 65,000 year old clay writings? That is amazing.
    I have it partly done but I haven't had a chance to publish yet. I have two more in front of that one. But I will get it done.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Brigantia (23rd June 2021), janette (23rd June 2021), Olam (24th June 2021), pabranno (23rd June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread