+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: John McAfee Dead: Suicide or.........?

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 times in 761 posts

Default Re: John McAfee Dead: Suicide or.........?

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    yesterday I found links related to McAfee DMS on Telegram, but I didn't click it, too much nasty spywares everywhere, be safe when browsing.
    Is that the one called OfficialMcafee (actually McafeeAfterlife)? 325k subscribers. Lots of drops but I agree the linked docs feel shady, the ones that do show are pretty benign, and it reeks of psyop with that Qanon-esque crypto speak. Seems like McAfee would've made an undeniable, memorable splash, not a drip-drip-drip on Telegram? For the curious, here's a link to the Telegram channel.
    Last edited by cursichella1; 13th October 2021 at 06:31.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Alan (13th October 2021), ClearWater (13th October 2021), Mercedes (13th October 2021), mountain_jim (13th October 2021), palehorse (14th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,639 times in 8,594 posts

For what its worth - it was from Bill's post here of a Juan O Savin interview that I learned of the McAfee channel

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1456293

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    From Juan O Savin:

China's Unrestricted War with America

https://rumble.com/vney3r-juan-o-sav...h-america.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vksrz1
    The text from Forbidden Knowledge TV:

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/jua...r-with-america

1:06:01: is where he talks about McAfee stuff (OfficialMcAfee channel) and Q operation under a different banner (plausible denial)

Quote A lot of those people that thought this was gone, all a LARP, blah blah blah, relax, stick around - you are only going to be able to say that for a little while longer, and then it will not be possible to be in denial...except there are those, there are none so blind as those who will not see - OK?
    update - link to channel added

https://t.me/McafeeAfterlife
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 14th October 2021 at 15:03.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

bluestflame (20th October 2021), palehorse (14th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #103
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by cursichella1 (here)
    Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    yesterday I found links related to McAfee DMS on Telegram, but I didn't click it, too much nasty spywares everywhere, be safe when browsing.
    Is that the one called OfficialMcafee (actually McafeeAfterlife)? 325k subscribers. Lots of drops but I agree the linked docs feel shady, the ones that do show are pretty benign, and it reeks of psyop with that Qanon-esque crypto speak. Seems like McAfee would've made an undeniable, memorable splash, not a drip-drip-drip on Telegram? For the curious, here's a link to the Telegram channel.

I am not so sure it is the same link @McAffeeAfterLive, 325k subscribers is quite a lot, that time I was in the channel it was something around a thousand maybe a little over it.. the one I was looking I removed from the channel's list, as many others were spreading lots of misinformation and suspicious files, such a waste of time to be frank.
    Also people were commenting about a large torrent (31T) on TPB, but a fake one.
    After, in that weird website about him, the picture on it changed to what looks like a mining operation, some guys were saying it is in Sierra Leone, the time the government was removed by mercenaries in order to allow those taking over to rip off the country natural resources (let say diamonds)..
    After that I stopped following about him, did you find anything interesting?

-=update=-

I am not sure what was the date it changed the frontpage image, the website is not even online anymore.. but you can find it here archieved http://web.archive.org/web/202106250...nglogpost.com/
    Last edited by palehorse; 14th October 2021 at 13:44.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

bluestflame (20th October 2021), mountain_jim (14th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

I see I left the link out of this subset post for the channel I was mentioning (now at 323k subscribers), but it was the same link in the cursichella1 prior post to ours.

https://t.me/McafeeAfterlife

(I have to click preview channel as I am not a telegram member.)
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 14th October 2021 at 15:06.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

bluestflame (20th October 2021), Inversion (14th October 2021), palehorse (14th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #105
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,659 times in 20,817 posts

Lightbulb Re: John McAfee Dead: Suicide or.........?

• John McAfee: "You are immediately infected with KEYSTROKE LOGGING SOFTWARE":

• How to Detect Keylogger on your Computer? RAT Removal Guide:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th October 2021 at 16:27.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DaveToo (20th October 2021), Harmony (23rd January 2022), Inversion (4th February 2022), meeradas (20th October 2021), Victoria (23rd January 2022), Vicus (20th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #106
    South Africa Avalon Member JohanB's Avatar
    Language
    Afrikaans
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,066 times in 166 posts

Saw this yesterday and wondered...

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/rg9DF3rUwre0
    Life is good, almost always !

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohanB For This Post:

Inversion (4th February 2022), mountain_jim (23rd January 2022)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/so...7-months-after

https://www.theepochtimes.com/softwa...aign=ZeroHedge

Quote Software Pioneer John McAfee's Body "Still In Prison Morgue Freezer" In Spain Over 7 Months After Death: Report

BY TYLER DURDEN
    FRIDAY, FEB 04, 2022 - 11:43 AM
    Authored by Katabella Roberts via The Epoch Times,

The body of antivirus pioneer John McAfee has yet to be released from a Spanish prison more than seven months after his death, according to his family.

McAfee was arrested last October at the Barcelona airport on a warrant issued by Tennessee prosecutors who accused him of evading more than $4 million in taxes.

The 75-year-old software pioneer died on June 23, 2021, just hours after a Spanish court ruled that he could be extradited to the United States on the tax evasion charges.

However, his body is still in a “prison morgue freezer somewhere in or near Barcelona” as Spanish Judge Victor Espigares Jimenez, who is presiding over the investigation into McAfee’s cause of death is still probing the incident, his daughter, ex-wife, and lawyers told MarketWatch.

In the meantime, the software entrepreneur’s daughter and ex-wife are reportedly separately fighting for custody over his body.

“To my knowledge, they have done nothing to the body,” Joy Athanasiou, the attorney who is representing McAfee’s daughter Jen, told MarketWatch. “It has been sitting there [in a freezer in a Spanish prison morgue] all these months.”

Athanasiou added that while it was unclear what exactly was causing the hold-up, slow proceedings in the Spanish court and possibly a backlog of medical examinations of COVID-19-related deaths in Spain may have contributed to the delay.

Jen McAfee said she wants her father’s remains transported to the United States so that he can be cremated but has recently given up her legal claim to his body to prevent additional delays.

Athanasiou also said that she had expected amicable negotiations with Javier Villalba, the lawyer for McAfee’s ex-wife, Janice McAfee, and that the process would run smoothly and quickly.

However, Athanasiou and Nishay Sanan, the lawyer who represented McAfee in extradition cases while he was imprisoned in Spain, told MarketWatch that negotiations had stalled partly because they had been unable to reach Janice McAfee.

Meanwhile, the Spanish court has reportedly insisted that Athanasiou represent Jen McAfee in person or find a local attorney to represent her, creating further problems.

“We need someone physically there to file documents or formal court actions,” Athanasiou said. “We have communicated through email as well as online communications systems in Spain, but it does not count as a formal submission.”

Officials in Spain said that McAfee’s cause of death was likely suicide, however his widow Janice McAfee claimed that his death was not suicide and that the U.S. federal government was responsible.

“I blame the U.S. authorities for this tragedy. Because of these politically motivated charges against him. My husband is now dead,” she told reporters in June last year, adding that he wasn’t suicidal.

“His last words to me were, ‘I love you and I will call you in the evening,'” Janice McAfee said. “He would have never quit this way, he would never take his life in this way, ever.”

McAfee’s last words to her were “not words of somebody who is suicidal,” his ex-wife said.

In December, Janice McAfee wrote on Twitter that “since John’s death there has been an effort to guarantee that I would not make it to my next birthday although I believe the ultimate goal is to ensure that I do not leave Spain alive.”

It is unclear exactly where Janice McAfee is currently residing.

“The investigation into John’s death continues its tediously slow crawl to a conclusion which is keeping me in Spain because they won’t release John’s body until the investigation closes. Allegedly this is procedure,” she wrote. “Obviously, the dragging out of the investigation is meant to keep us from finding out what happened to John and I also believe it’s meant to keep me here in Spain.”

“Apparently I am a loose end that needs tying up,” she added in the post.

The Epoch Times has contacted Janice McAfee and Spanish authorities for comment.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (4th February 2022), Inversion (4th February 2022), JohanB (4th February 2022)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

Not sure how genuine this is but "he's" broadcasting from a faraday cage:

'YOU CANT STOP ME - JOHN MCAFEE'

https://www.roxytube.com/v/aTkBgZ

???? Please delete following video if this is off topic

https://www.roxytube.com/v/btD2VO

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

DaveToo (1st September 2022), Harmony (1st September 2022), mountain_jim (1st September 2022)

17. Link to Post #109
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

I have no skin in this game so it doesn't matter to me what the truth actually is.

However if we go with the "he is still alive" theme, it would be nice to think through logically
    what happened and why.

1. He certainly didn't want to be stuck in jail in Spain, not pleasant and always the risk of being deported to the U.S.
    2. If he paid people off to escape and get them to go along with a suicide story, then what were his future plans?
    3. If he wanted to live incognito, broadcasting videos on the internet is not a particularly smart way to go about doing that.
    4. By broadcasting internet videos, assuming they can be verified as real, he announces to the world he is still alive, and to authorities he is ready to be found somewhere and arrested again.
    5. ?
    6. ?
    7. ?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

mountain_jim (1st September 2022)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

FROM 08/24 -

(more links at link - and I could easily see how this is Netflix-paid promotional by the ex.)

https://futurism.com/john-mcafee-faked-death-ex

John McAfee Faked His Death and Is Still Alive, Ex-Girlfriend Claims

"I got a call from Texas: ‘It’s me, John. I paid off people to pretend that I am dead, but I am not dead.'"

Remember when John McAfee died last summer in an apparent suicide? According to a dubious claim by one of his exes, it was all an elaborate hoax.

In a new Netflix documentary titled "Running With the Devil: The Wild World of John McAfee," McAfee's Belizean ex Samantha Herrera claims that the fugitive tech entrepreneur called her after his reports of his death by suicide in June 2021 and asked her to run away with him.

"I don’t know if I should say," Herrera told the cameras, "but two weeks ago, after his death, I got a call from Texas: 'It’s me, John. I paid off people to pretend that I am dead, but I am not dead.'"

"'There are only three persons in this world that know I’m still alive,'" Herrera claims that McAfee told her.

Let's be clear: in one way or another, this is almost certainly shenanigans. It's possible that Herrera is the victim of a hoax herself, that she's making stuff up for publicity, or some other strange explanation. But it's very, very unlikely that McAfee is still alive.

The claims are notable, though, because Herrera does have something akin to credibility given that the pair were together in her native Belize in 2012 when McAfee's neighbor, Gregory Faull, was murdered execution-style after fighting with the antivirus pioneer over his dogs.

She then went on the lam with him when authorities began seeking him for questioning in the Florida-born Faull's murder, though McAfee claims in the documentary footage that he was really running from the Belizean prime minister, who'd put a $150,000 bounty on his head.

"His side of the story is that they’re after him because he didn’t pay off the government," Herrara said in the documentary. "They wanted to hurt him, to get rid of him."

Herrara not only got her big-time lawyer relative Telésforo Guerra to defend her infamous American boyfriend, the New York Post notes in a summary of the documentary, but helped McAfee flee the country and was at his side when he had a heart attack while hiding out in Guatemala City.

When the pair relocated to the United States, however, McAfee broke things off with her, marrying a woman named Janice Dyson — who, it should be noted, believes he was murdered and did not commit suicide.

In an interview with Esquire, documentary director Charlie Russell said he can't make heads or tails of Herrera's claim that McAfee called her after he reportedly had died.

"I don’t know what I think and I don’t think she does," Russell said. "She says it, then she looks at the camera, and I can’t work out whether she thinks it’s real or not."

READ MORE: “What if He’s Still out There?”: John McAfee Documentary Director on That Call From Beyond the Grave [Esquire]

///

https://metro.co.uk/2022/08/24/john-..._entertainment

'I was on the run with John McAfee – this is why I don’t believe he died by suicide’

‘Everything points to suicide,’ reported El Pais when McAfee Antivirus Protection founder John McAfee was found dead in a jail cell.

McAfee’s death remains a mystery, and police are continuing to investigate the circumstances around his suicide, after he was found hanging in a Spanish jail cell in 2021.

The 75-year-old had been arrested in Spain in 2020 at the request of the U.S. Department of Justice for tax evasion, and had been on the run from authorities.

Being held in prison in Spain since his arrest, McAfee was found dead hours after reports that he would be extradited from Spain to the US to face federal charges.

But, one of the men who went on the run with McAfee, not just once or twice, but several times, doesn’t believe that he actually died by suicide.

In Netflix documentary, Running with the Devil: The Wild World of John McAfee, cameraman Robert King joins McAfee on the run, first from the police in Belize after the murder of McAfee’s neighbour Gregory Faull, and later when McAfee fled the authorities again, and hid on a boat in Europe.

‘I do not,’ King exclusively told Metro.co.uk when asked if he believed that McAfee died by suicide.

He continued: ‘I didn’t. Why? For many reasons.

‘He was going to fight for crypto. He was going to run for president again,’ King told us.

In March 2021, McAfee was hit with a separate indictment in Manhattan federal court for an alleged cryptocurrencies scheme he pushed on social media.

He had been heavily involved with cryptocurrency and posted regularly on social media about Bitcoin, even claiming to know the identity of the creator of Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto, of which little is known.

The documentary features clips of McAfee while he was on the run (Picture: Netflix)

Before that, McAfee had a short stint in politics, running for President as a representative for the Libertarian party in 2016 and 2020, and achieving the party’s best ever result.

King claimed McAfee ‘had enough presence and dignity to bring me to Washington DC with him as the next President of the United States.’

He told us: ‘That’s not going to happen because he’s dead. Now, I don’t know what the details are. Here is an American man who’s elderly in a foreign prison and a ripped Achilles heel.

‘So he’s already got a limp in the jungle. And he’s American… the Americans aren’t the most welcomed in European prisons.’

McAfee’s widow, Janice, has also argued against his death by suicide, and demanded a thorough investigation of the circumstances, saying that her husband did not appear suicidal when they last spoke.

McAfee’s wife demanded a ‘thorough investigation’ of his death, saying her husband did not appear suicidal (Picture: AP Photo/Joan Mateu)

Janice, 38, said: ‘His last words to me were “I love you and I will call you in the evening.”’

She added that they spoke earlier on the day he was found dead and that he made no indication he wanted to take his own life.

‘Those words are not words of somebody who is suicidal’, Janice added.

Elsewhere, in the documentary, McAfee’s ex-girlfriend Samantha Herrera claims he faked his own death.

McAfee’s ex-girlfriend went on the run with him from police in Belize (Picture: Netflix)

In a post-credit scene, after his story has been exposed, she claims: ‘I don’t know if I should say, but, two weeks ago, after his death, I got a call from Texas.

‘”It’s me John. I paid off people to pretend that I am dead, but I am not dead. There are only three people in this world that know that I am still alive.”‘

She continues: ‘And then he asked me to run away with him.’

(more at link)
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 1st September 2022 at 18:20.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

DaveToo (1st September 2022), Spiral (2nd September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6