+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: John McAfee Dead: Suicide or.........?

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,276 times in 1,399 posts

Default Re: John McAfee Dead: Suicide or.........?

Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)
    Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)
    Hmmmmmmm............

Attachment 46883

Cannot be verified, at present, as being a "legit" tweet from John's Twitter. Posting for posterities sake.

Attachment 46882
    I’m having difficulty accepting the idea that he would broadcast the location of the 31TB. And, if he did, would that data be solely in one location? He’s supposed to be, or have been, smarter than that.

Let’s assume he did have a condo there, which can be easily proved or disproved, and let’s assume the section of the building in which his condo was located was intentionally destroyed, would he be “guilty” of recklessly contributing to the death of over a hundred innocent people by telling his enemies the location of the data? Of course, in this hypothetical, the actual perpetrators of the heinous crime would have the blood on their hands.

Want is even more chilling to me is the notion that he did send the text, he did have a condo in the building, but he did not have the 31TB in his condo. If indeed the building was destroyed to get to the data, well....? Blood on his hands too...

Also, following the hypothetical, why destroy an entire building? Why not just destroy or ransack his condo to get the data? And I do not think a ritualistic bloodletting by the cabal is the answer to the first question.

Once again, we are left with many more questions than answers, and any answers we get will very likely be false.

I've gotta agree with you, 100%.

It would not surprise me one-little-bit, if John was playing the ULTIMATE LARP......... Yes, even taking it that far. He was absolutely, bang on, the personality type to do that, even if it meant he wasn't around to "see" the final results.

Time will tell.
    John would not be opposed to killing and I got the impression he did kill some in his life but it could also be he wanted someone he hated killed that lived in that building and he probably knew some arm of some gang that would do just what we witnessed even if it was a long shot because that is how junkies and drugged out angry meth and crack heads act! Think of Hunter Biden in a rage! They brought the building down just like John knew they would quite obviously if you ask me! I mean lets face it he walked with low lives while he lived in grand luxury himself and they probably were paid well maybe long before knowing John. He was one smart cookie that is for sure!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

guayabal (27th June 2021), Matthew (27th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #82
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Wow he sure makes big claims

John McAfee ~"The reason the government wanted to collect me, I donated to many secretaries in the government, laptop computers. Really nice ones that were pre-loaded with viral spy-ware. Within a week, the ENTIRE government computer system was in / under my control. I was watching, monitoring, listening.
    I did find out, that the Minister of National Defense was the largest drug trafficker in all of Central America.
    The Minister of immigration, the largest HUMAN TRAFFICKER."

Jena Friedman of Adult Swim~"We don't wanna get killed by them either, so we'll probably edit that part out."

we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th June 2021), guayabal (27th June 2021), Hym (9th July 2021), Matthew (27th June 2021), mountain_jim (27th June 2021), muxfolder (27th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #83
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,453 times in 571 posts

The main stream media still says the death is under investigation but all roads lead to suicide.

If you are 75 years old and lived a fast life like John did; facing the rest of your life in prison could be enough to change your mind about being suicidal or not. Found dead in your cell is not leading to conclusions of other foul play or other's involvement. Spanish prison staff would have nothing to gain by taking his life, and another prisoner actions would be more clear. John in a way of having no regrets would be then not giving the u.s. 'the satisfaction' of locking him up for 3o more years.

He might usually never be suicidal, but perhaps was at the prospect of being sent back to the u.s. as it 'got more real'.

People that are used to doing things all the time rarely can get used to doing nothing in prison. The psychological toll is mind-numbing.

And when are these whistle blowers going to actually turn the government on it's head? So far it's all b.s.. People are waiting all over the world for corruption to take a hit, and it usually doesn't.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th June 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (27th June 2021), guayabal (27th June 2021), Hym (9th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

he could have killed himself as a way of protecting his legacy or as his last "successful" move... being there interrogation techniques that can get any information out of you and there is a "kill-switch" you want to protect then it could have been the best option. I think the debate of it being a suicide or not is now useless... let's hope there really is a strong kill-switch.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to guayabal For This Post:

Hym (9th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #85
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Couple of interesting posts on 8Kun:

https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/14003858.html#q14004150
    https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/14003858.html#q14004156

Quote TLDR- EVIDENCE SUGGESTS MCAFEES DEADMAN SWITCH WAS ACTIVATED ON MONDAY, WHEN HE LEARNED OF THE EXTRADITION

UPDATE SINCE ORIGINAL POST: MCAFEES SELF-DEPLOYED SMART CONTRACT HAS HAD SIGNIFICANT ACTIVITY OVER THE LAST 24 HOURS

IN THE BEGINNING, THERE WAS 10,774 AND 9697

Initialization

When McAfee launched the WHACKD blockchain, you see the entire first month's worth of transfers into roughly 31k accounts in the exact same amount of 10,774 coins. This is demonstrated in section A) marked above. This dissemination of coins happened 24hrs a day consecutively into various accounts and would have been McAfee populating his blockchain with different users. Most of these accounts lay completely dormant- there are roughly 23,000 accounts that have 10,744 coins transferred into them and have been dormant for a year and a half with no other activity.

Phase 2

What you also notice mixed into the first months of transfer activity is alot of these accounts now containing 10,744 coins sent the entireity of the balance in their accounts to a select group of accounts. These transfers were made to the tune of 9,697 coins (10,744 minus the 10% burn rate). This is demonstrated in section B) marked above. What is interesting about these accounts is that only a select few were chosen. After 6 months worth of this activity, roughly only 280 accounts had been recipients of these 9697 coin payments. You now have what I would term 'controller' accounts that are 1 layer removed from the initialization.

After running analysis on these these 'controller' accounts, a pattern emerged. MOST of these ~280 accounts ended up sending all of the coins they contained into a SINGLE specific account- WHICH JUST BECAME ACTIVE AGAIN WITHIN THE LAST 24 HOURS. Some transferred their coins directly there, other accounts used multiple layers of transfers- however 2-3 hops later they all ended up in this 1 SINGLE specific account:

0xc3c12a9e63e466a3ba99e07f3ef1f38b8b81ae1b

https://etherscan.io/token/0xcf83357...f1f38b8b81ae1b

^^Come to find out this is what you would term a SmartContract that would have been deployed by McAfee himself. If we only studied this specific contract and all transfers involving this account (WHACKD coin address), we would be able to decipher what was occuring.

I'll stress this again. McAfee sets up blockchain. Makes transfers into accounts of 10,774. Makes transfers into subaccounts of 9697. (Reminds me of 1GB versus 930MB usable). THEN, the single biggest commonality after that was he used this SmartContract mentioend above and sent almost all funds from the ~280 controller accounts through that SmartContract. It seems to be the single biggest focus point of whoever was using the WHACKD token. It seems to be the only reason he set up the entire coin

Then, after all of this priming and setting up, activity on the blockchain ceases to exist.. Goes from 5000 transfers/day to maybe 20 transfers/month. Everything lie dormant until just recently.

Then something very interesting happened

On Monday, the day McAfee learned of the extradition, another one of these SmartContract accounts had activity. Of all the accounts owned by McAfee, this appears to be the first to come alive after more than a year of being dormant. This appears to have set the cascade of all other activity we've seen in recent days.

TRIGGER

Most 'controller' accounts have been dormant for well over a year, however, in this searching process I discovered another SmartContract account (the 3rd of such controller accounts to be established), that was one of the first to come alive. All activity with every other controller account began roughly 3 days ago after McAfee's 'death', however, this one particular account which happens to be one of these 'contract accounts' and appears to be one of the few accounts set up to display a public name (EtherDelta2), received a transfer into it 6 days ago, which would have been Monday, the day McAfee learned about the extradition. Upon receiving that transfer, the EtherDelta2 account had no activity for 3 days, and then on announcement of McAfees death, all transfers into this SmartContract were reversed as it transferred all funds out of this account.

(EtherDelta2):

0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819

https://etherscan.io/token/0xcf83357...095ce2a5cc6819

Isnt it odd that one of the named SmartContracts McAfee set up was used 3 days before McAfees death? When he initially would have learned about the extradition? Could that have been the trigger to start the deadman switch??

NEW DEVELOPMENT

Since I originally posted this, the first account I singled out in post 1/2 has transferred roughly half of its total value OUT, all in 1 single transfer. ANd has since gone quiet again.

Check this accounts history:

0xc3c12a9e63e466a3ba99e07f3ef1f38b8b81ae1b

https://etherscan.io/token/0xcf83357...f1f38b8b81ae1b

^^ This account seems to me to be the SOLE reason the entire blockchain was established in order to use this particular SmartContract. we have transfers into this SmartContract account of roughly 5,000,000 coins and then his entire blockchain went silent with almost no activity for an entire year. As of 12 hours ago, in 1 single transfer, HALF of the entire value of this account has now left, which means someone utilizing McAfees keys would have had to leverage this SmartContract in order to place that transfer. AND IT REMOVED HALF OF THE TOTAL AVAILABLE COINS FROM THIS ACCOUNT. And then…. went silent…. Somebody got what they needed…. Study the above transfers!!! JUST ****ING DO IT!!!

How are all McAfees account coming alive if the man is no longer with us?? What do these SmartContracts represent?? We need to be monitoring the activity as it happens in real time and IF WE DO ONE THING AND ONE THING ONLY we should be focusing on this SmartContract listed above and digging on what it could possibly be being used for. Based on my analysis, it was the sole reason for McAfee establishing that coin as most transfers done in the early days all route to this account eventually.

There is no '28 day countdown'. What's happening with WHACKD is happening fast and is happening NOW.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

bluestflame (28th June 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (28th June 2021), Cognitive Dissident (29th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (29th June 2021), mountain_jim (28th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #86
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by JackMcThorn (here)
    The main stream media still says the death is under investigation but all roads lead to suicide.

If you are 75 years old and lived a fast life like John did; facing the rest of your life in prison could be enough to change your mind about being suicidal or not. Found dead in your cell is not leading to conclusions of other foul play or other's involvement. Spanish prison staff would have nothing to gain by taking his life, and another prisoner actions would be more clear. John in a way of having no regrets would be then not giving the u.s. 'the satisfaction' of locking him up for 3o more years.

He might usually never be suicidal, but perhaps was at the prospect of being sent back to the u.s. as it 'got more real'.

People that are used to doing things all the time rarely can get used to doing nothing in prison. The psychological toll is mind-numbing.

And when are these whistle blowers going to actually turn the government on it's head? So far it's all b.s.. People are waiting all over the world for corruption to take a hit, and it usually doesn't.
    Did you see the video, on the previous page, of the statement made by his widow?

12. Link to Post #87
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,453 times in 571 posts

Yes, and did you see why I said something could have changed?

13. Link to Post #88
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Nothing about this guy was straightforward or predictable.

I certainly wouldn't take anything he said at face value because he always seemed to have an angle. Not even sure he was an entrepreneur, he seems to have acted more like some kind of intelligence operative. If Epstein was pretending to be a hedge fund guy whilst running a blackmail racket, then just what was mcafee up to with that av software installed on so many machines worldwide?

If I shook hands with him I'd count my fingers afterwards.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

bluestflame (8th July 2021), Craig (28th June 2021), Jad (28th June 2021), mountain_jim (28th June 2021), muxfolder (29th June 2021), Victoria (28th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #89
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,641 times in 20,812 posts

• John McAfee Final Interview While on the Run:

• UNRELEASED INTERVIEW! MCAFEE, WAS THIS WHY HE WAS..?:

• John McAfee gives speech at the Barcelona Blockchain:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

meeradas (8th July 2021), Mercedes (6th July 2021), mountain_jim (8th July 2021), palehorse (5th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #90
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

McAfee's wife makes a Twitter post on her husband's 'suicide':

https://twitter.com/DBrozeLiveFree/s...109891/photo/1

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

gord (8th July 2021), Harmony (8th July 2021), Inversion (8th July 2021), Mercedes (8th July 2021), mountain_jim (8th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #91
    Language
    Thanks

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

bluestflame (20th July 2021), Inversion (8th July 2021), mountain_jim (8th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    McAfee's wife makes a Twitter post on her husband's 'suicide':

https://twitter.com/DBrozeLiveFree/s...109891/photo/1
    Here's the full text: (I added a few more paragraph breaks for easier reading in a forum post.)

~~~
    I have been trying to find the words to adequately express my thoughts. I am still in shock. In disbelief really. John should never have spent a day in prison let alone nearly nine months.

I spoke with him twice the morning of the 23rd and in our last conversations we spoke about the courts decision to extradite him to the US. This decision did not come as a surprise to John, myself or his lawyers.

We were prepared for the Spanish courts to grant the request for the extradition, we had a plan of action in place to begin the appeal process and we discussed plans for the next stages of his legal fight. The extradition would not have happened immediately, it would have taken many months at the least.

Besides that John had already won a victory before the hearing in that seven of the ten charges in the case were dropped in the days leading up to his hearing. John was a fighter and he had so much more fight left in him.

He told me to be strong and not to worry, we would continue to fight all the necessary appeals. His last words to me were I love you, I will call you in the evening but sadly that call never happened.

The story of John’s “suicide” was already prepared and presented to the public before I or his attorneys were even notified of his death. Words cannot describe how enraged l am at the fact that I had to hear the news of John’s death via a DM on Twitter.

And now it’s being conveniently reported that there was a “suicide note” found in his pocket, something that was not mentioned when I collected John’s belongings from the prison and another piece of information the media somehow got a hold of before myself and John’s attorneys.

I appreciate everyone’s condolences and the love you have shown for John. Your love and support mean more than know. I have received countless messages so please forgive me if I do not respond but, as I am sure you can all understand, social media is the last thing on my mind right now.

I need answers and that will take time. The investigation into John’s death is still ongoing but I will share what information I can, when I can. Until then, I do not accept the “suicide” story that has been spread by the malignant cancer that is the MSM. They and their unnamed sources are not to be trusted.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th July 2021 at 17:20.

22. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (8th July 2021), Baby Steps (8th July 2021), Ben (23rd July 2021), Blastolabs (9th July 2021), bluestflame (20th July 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (8th July 2021), cursichella1 (13th October 2021), Delight (20th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (8th July 2021), gord (8th July 2021), holcaul (8th July 2021), Inversion (8th July 2021), Jad (8th July 2021), Matthew (8th July 2021), meeradas (8th July 2021), mountain_jim (8th July 2021), muxfolder (11th July 2021), palehorse (24th July 2021), Peace in Oz (9th July 2021), Sadieblue (8th July 2021), Siphonemis (8th July 2021), tendril (22nd July 2021), Yoda (8th July 2021)

23. Link to Post #93
    Language
    Thanks

• John McAfee's speech about Government, Taxes, Banks, Corruption and Crypto-currency:

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

bluestflame (20th July 2021), palehorse (24th July 2021)

25. Link to Post #94
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,076 times in 869 posts

This webpage has a countdown to a reveal;

https://britbonglogpost.com/

It has a photo of John McAfee and says:

The countdown continues, and it cannot be stopped”

01:05:02:17
    D H M S

“As waters recede, riverbeds reveal”

$WHACKD

And a snip picture of an (unknown) google earth location.

Intriguing!

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Ben (22nd July 2021), bluestflame (23rd July 2021), ClearWater (23rd July 2021), ExomatrixTV (22nd July 2021), mountain_jim (23rd July 2021)

27. Link to Post #95
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Apparently the picture is an image of the Koidu Diamond mine in Sierra Leone. Twitter says it is "owned by Koidu Holdings. Subsidiary of OCTEA, owned by BSGR group founded by Beny Steinmetz. Israeli born with ties to George Soros and Alan Dershowitz".

The countdown has now reached zero and the website cannot be reached. What happens next? It is a fascinating story. And worth mentioning that Clif High has been saying on his Bitchute channel that there will be a big release of emotional energy between 23 to 27 July.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Ben (23rd July 2021), bluestflame (23rd July 2021), mountain_jim (23rd July 2021), palehorse (24th July 2021), Sérénité (23rd July 2021), wondering (23rd July 2021)

29. Link to Post #96
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,076 times in 869 posts

Quote Posted by Cognitive Dissident (here)
    Apparently the picture is an image of the Koidu Diamond mine in Sierra Leone. Twitter says it is "owned by Koidu Holdings. Subsidiary of OCTEA, owned by BSGR group founded by Beny Steinmetz. Israeli born with ties to George Soros and Alan Dershowitz".

The countdown has now reached zero and the website cannot be reached. What happens next? It is a fascinating story. And worth mentioning that Clif High has been saying on his Bitchute channel that there will be a big release of emotional energy between 23 to 27 July.
    Yes same here, I’ve been trying to connect for the last day but nothing. Maybe yesterday’s cyber attack brought it down 🤔
    It appears the dead mans switch is dead

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

bluestflame (24th July 2021), palehorse (24th July 2021), wondering (23rd July 2021)

31. Link to Post #97
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

Any updates?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

bluestflame (24th July 2021)

33. Link to Post #98
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

34. The Following User Says Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

bluestflame (24th July 2021)

35. Link to Post #99
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

yesterday I found links related to McAfee DMS on Telegram, but I didn't click it, too much nasty spywares everywhere, be safe when browsing.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

bluestflame (24th July 2021), tendril (19th August 2021)

37. Link to Post #100
    Language
    Thanks

• Tech Pioneer to Madman - The Bizarre Life of John McAfee:

As shown in above video: 1996 https://web.archive.org/web/19961206...://tribal.com/
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th August 2021 at 16:07.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th August 2021), mountain_jim (19th August 2021), tendril (19th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast