+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: John McAfee Dead: Suicide or.........?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 337 posts

Default Re: John McAfee Dead: Suicide or.........?

Seems more than plausible.
    Last edited by Antagenet; 24th June 2021 at 09:25.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (24th June 2021), Mike Gorman (24th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Yes Mashika, sketchy AF, I looked into that myself when I learned about it, however, with enemies such as his, unless you witnessed it all go down yourself, how can we know anything for certain? My conclusion was that I couldn’t know either way on that one. His lifestyle at the time repulsed me but I’ve since removed my head from my arse and no longer give a **** about the choices he made in his personal life.

BUT, this is one of the most obvious examples of being suicided, so we have a more pressing issue at hand now. I’m concerned the time he spent in prison before he was killed was enough time to dismantle his dead man’s trigger but he was brilliant, so I’m hoping he still managed to pull that off. If so, we’ll have to keep our eyes peeled and be quick to jump on it when it emerges. So how about you put that brilliant mind of yours to some good use and leave out the music vids for now?

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Here's a bit about him that is not provided openly

He was involved, as most know, on a murder case on Belize, on 2012

Here's why my eyes see about that one thing

1. He fled the country before he could be questioned
    2. He had big issues with his neighbor, the one that got killed
    3. He had illegal guns at his home in Belize at the time the murder happened, and bodyguards working on his land as well
    4. He has shown, over the past years, a lot of unstable behavior, thinking the deep state was about to get him and other things
    5. He did heavy drugs, we all know that

And finally, just so you know how i can feel and get he was not cool. The person who killed his neighbor, if it was not McAfee himself, made a big amateur mistake, he left the bullet case there, after a single shot. So it means, the case can trace back to which weapon was used, and from there to who may have sold it, or the original owner, there's a track.. A pro never *ever* leaves a case behind like that, because they know that the signature on the back is unique

Why did he fled the country before he got interviewed? Maybe he knows that the gun was recovered and it will eventually find its way back to him, or someone he hired to do the job?

There is more to this story, and i can tell that he tried to run away from it, obviously. Cops, and specially high level ones, have more on their practices and training than most people think they do

Think about it
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Akasha (20th August 2021), Kryztian (25th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Alex Jones asserts John was murdered, he gives an account of meeting McAfee and liking him as a friend, Alex would have known much of the background and complexities surrounding this man's business. Anyway it looks deeply suspicious, we can assume foul play quite certainly here!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

bluestflame (24th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    Yes Mashika, sketchy AF, I looked into that myself when I learned about it, however, with enemies such as his, unless you witnessed it all go down yourself, how can we know anything for certain? My conclusion was that I couldn’t know either way on that one. His lifestyle at the time repulsed me but I’ve since removed my head from my arse and no longer give a **** about the choices he made in his personal life.

BUT, this is one of the most obvious examples of being suicided, so we have a more pressing issue at hand now. I’m concerned the time he spent in prison before he was killed was enough time to dismantle his dead man’s trigger but he was brilliant, so I’m hoping he still managed to pull that off. If so, we’ll have to keep our eyes peeled and be quick to jump on it when it emerges. So how about you put that brilliant mind of yours to some good use and leave out the music vids for now?

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Here's a bit about him that is not provided openly

He was involved, as most know, on a murder case on Belize, on 2012

Here's why my eyes see about that one thing

1. He fled the country before he could be questioned
    2. He had big issues with his neighbor, the one that got killed
    3. He had illegal guns at his home in Belize at the time the murder happened, and bodyguards working on his land as well
    4. He has shown, over the past years, a lot of unstable behavior, thinking the deep state was about to get him and other things
    5. He did heavy drugs, we all know that

And finally, just so you know how i can feel and get he was not cool. The person who killed his neighbor, if it was not McAfee himself, made a big amateur mistake, he left the bullet case there, after a single shot. So it means, the case can trace back to which weapon was used, and from there to who may have sold it, or the original owner, there's a track.. A pro never *ever* leaves a case behind like that, because they know that the signature on the back is unique

Why did he fled the country before he got interviewed? Maybe he knows that the gun was recovered and it will eventually find its way back to him, or someone he hired to do the job?

There is more to this story, and i can tell that he tried to run away from it, obviously. Cops, and specially high level ones, have more on their practices and training than most people think they do

Think about it
    Will going to post this One.More.Time. Because i bet no one can get it. WTF

Think..
    Tired

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th June 2021), bluestflame (24th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Righteo, Q.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

bluestflame (24th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Interesting.

Quick question, anyone, please. How could the blockchain be utilised to publish his intel? I’m thinking he could have minted documents as NFTs, that way it can’t be edited or deleted and anyone could access them at any time. Can you mint docs?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Akasha (20th August 2021), bluestflame (24th June 2021), ClearWater (25th June 2021), Journeyman (24th June 2021), mountain_jim (24th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Who has changed the thread title to, "John McAfee has been Suicided"?

1. The syntax is incorrect.

2. I authored the thread and I'm still 50/50 on what has happened. John had a well-known and longstanding drug addiction, and believe me I know about this, that may have played a part in all of this. John may have committed suicide, we just do not know yet. John was a very, very complex character and I'm certain that he more often than not "played the part" of John McAfee in the movie that was playing inside his head.

We just don't know, yet.

Not everything in this crazy world its a conspiracy........... Some things just, are what they are.

P.S. A big clue to all of this will be the imminent release of the multiple "Dead Man's Switches" that John had supposedly set-up with various others around the World. Should these not materialise by today, then I'm gonna lean toward John committing suicide, by his own hand.
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 24th June 2021 at 10:35.
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Le Chat (28th June 2021), Matthew (24th June 2021), mountain_jim (24th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Warning 'Q' content follows:

Couple of links there which may or may not convince. The strange $Whakd tattoo has gematria of 1016 which equates to ten days of darkness.

Then there's the Q image as Innocent Warrior posted above...

Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)
    Not everything in this crazy world its a conspiracy...........
    Who told you to say this?
    Last edited by Journeyman; 24th June 2021 at 10:58.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Blastolabs (24th June 2021), bluestflame (24th June 2021), Brigantia (24th June 2021), ClearWater (25th June 2021), Matthew (25th June 2021), mountain_jim (24th June 2021), PurpleLama (24th June 2021), Snoweagle (25th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

18. Link to Post #30
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

• Timcast IRL - John McAfee Got Epstein'd, Then Posts Crazy Image AFTER He Died:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Matthew (24th June 2021)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Warning 'Q' content follows:

Couple of links there which may or may not convince. The strange $Whakd tattoo has gematria of 1016 which equates to ten days of darkness.

Then there's the Q image as Innocent Warrior posted above...

Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)
    Not everything in this crazy world its a conspiracy...........

Who told you to say this?

Heh...... I could tell ya, but..... you know........ I'd have to.................

$
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Akasha (20th August 2021), Brigantia (24th June 2021), Journeyman (24th June 2021), Snoweagle (25th June 2021)

22. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Innocent Warrior;1436246]
    Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    https://gab.com/PepeLivesMatter17

Quote Did McAfee have a dead man switch?

I just saw this and I don't know if this is a real file and I'm not about to download 31 terabytes from a dead man's switch, so maybe I'll never know, but that's ok:

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Blastolabs (24th June 2021), bluestflame (24th June 2021), Brigantia (24th June 2021), ClearWater (25th June 2021), Innocent Warrior (9th July 2021), mountain_jim (24th June 2021), muxfolder (25th June 2021), PurpleLama (24th June 2021), Snoweagle (25th June 2021)

24. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,975 times in 1,342 posts

I just saw this and I don't know if this is a real file and I'm not about to download 31 terabytes from a dead man's switch, so maybe I'll never know, but that's ok:

Anyone have an old laptop with no other personal info that could be corrupted who could download this?

25. Link to Post #34
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,494 times in 4,309 posts

My laptop has about 1Tb of disk space, and it's relatively new. My PC about 2.5Tbs, spread across a couple of drives. No user, I think literally no average user, has a rig capable of accommodating 31 terabytes, or anything close to it.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Brigantia (24th June 2021), Journeyman (24th June 2021), Le Chat (28th June 2021), mountain_jim (24th June 2021), muxfolder (25th June 2021)

27. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)

Anyone have an old laptop with no other personal info that could be corrupted who could download this?
    They'll need a hell of a thumb drive or Bill Gates level cloud storage also! Just looking at Mcafee and the mad stuff that he shared gives me zero wish to download anything that he may have put together. You could be well be committing a crime just having it on a hard drive.

Talking of crimes...

Allegedly Hilary's email server employed Mcaffee's software:

Thought this was an interesting quote from 8kun:

Quote "Just a thought from my very limited understanding of blockchains..

If someone wanted to time release information, whether text, images, videos etc in a totally secure way that couldn't be controlled, hacked, deleted, censored by anyone, releasing it on a blockchain would be the way to do it..

The only way it can be deleted is with a key and if that key was only known by a man who 'died' then it's out there forever."

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Akasha (20th August 2021), Brigantia (24th June 2021), ClearWater (25th June 2021), Mare (25th June 2021), mountain_jim (24th June 2021), Snoweagle (25th June 2021)

29. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

MOSCOW (Sputnik) - US whistleblower Edward Snowden said commenting on the death of US antivirus software developer McAfee, John McAfee, who reportedly committed suicide after his extradition to the US was approved by a Spanish court, that Julian Assange could be next.

https://sputniknews.com/world/202106...could-be-next/

30. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,975 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    My laptop has about 1Tb of disk space, and it's relatively new. My PC about 2.5Tbs, spread across a couple of drives. No user, I think literally no average user, has a rig capable of accommodating 31 terabytes, or anything close to it.
    Ah... seriously non-techie here, Tb and the like is a foreign language to me so that's scuppered that idea!

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Journeyman (24th June 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th June 2021)

32. Link to Post #38
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

Ethereum has a built in Turing complete coding language.

You can use Ethereum to execute code based on well ANYTHING you can code, which means anything.

For example you could have a button on a website that needs to be pressed twice a day by you or a loved one.

If it does not get pressed then you run code that emails journalist all over the world a link to 37 Terabytes of documents about government corruption.

There is indeed evidence that something like this was occuring with his WHACKD token, and the token had indeed "woken" up in the past 24 hours with multiple transactions etc...
    Last edited by Blastolabs; 24th June 2021 at 14:19.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (28th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (24th June 2021), gord (24th June 2021), Journeyman (24th June 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th June 2021), mountain_jim (24th June 2021)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

I wonder if his "wacked" tatoo had more to do with his state of mind. Anyway, he was a narcissist of magnitude playing out his Hunter S Thompson fantasy on the world stage. Suicide is a typical end for such characters.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Mare (25th June 2021), The Moss Trooper (24th June 2021)

36. Link to Post #40
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,494 times in 4,309 posts

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Ah... seriously non-techie here, Tb and the like is a foreign language to me so that's scuppered that idea!
    Ah no worries . To provide some perspective, 1 terabyte is 1,000 gigabytes (decimal), 1 gigabyte is 1,000 megabytes, and 1 megabyte is 1,000 kilobytes. Just this single page you're reading this is on, the raw html without the images, is just over 1,000 kilobytes in size, so near enough 1 megabyte.

Accordingly, 31 terabytes would be roughly equal to 31 million pages of data like this one, or, if this is about right, 40,000 filing cabinet's worth. Basically, McAfee is referring to an absolute crap-ton of data.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

bluestflame (24th June 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (28th June 2021), ClearWater (25th June 2021), gord (24th June 2021), Hym (24th June 2021), mountain_jim (24th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast