+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: John McAfee Dead: Suicide or.........?

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,219 times in 1,147 posts

Default Re: John McAfee Dead: Suicide or.........?

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Ah... seriously non-techie here, Tb and the like is a foreign language to me so that's scuppered that idea!
    Ah no worries . To provide some perspective, 1 terabyte is 1,000 gigabytes (decimal), 1 gigabyte is 1,000 megabytes, and 1 megabyte is 1,000 kilobytes. Just this single page you're reading this is on, the raw html without the images, is just over 1,000 kilobytes in size, so near enough 1 megabyte.

Accordingly, 31 terabytes would be roughly equal to 31 million pages of data like this one, or, if this is about right, 40,000 filing cabinet's worth. Basically, McAfee is referring to an absolute crap-ton of data.
    It's going to take a loooong time to download also via a torrent...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

bluestflame (24th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), gord (24th June 2021), Hym (24th June 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th June 2021), muxfolder (25th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,244 times in 8,655 posts

maybe some of that purported 31 terrabytes dead-man-switch data is Epstein Island video?

https://gab.com/jhomes55/posts/106466572010226704

Quote John
    @jhomes55

15m
    ·
    I had long suspected (as well as other Anons) that McAfee was “Rusty Shackleford” behind the Epstein Pedo Island videos...I still stand by that theory.

“Rusty” was even on scene when the FBI/NYPD raided the island.

Remember when they started covering up the windows when the drone was spotted??

LULZ!!

https://gab.com/PepeLivesMatter17

Quote The truth is stranger than fiction. If you had told a younger me that a group of pedophile elites gather at an island where an occult temple resides: I may not have believed you.
    But here we are. Everything has changed and for those who want to see the truth, It's staring at them straight in the face.
    How anyone can't recognize that this is a spiritual war when they see this is beyond me.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 24th June 2021 at 16:37.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Akasha (20th August 2021), bluestflame (24th June 2021), ClearWater (25th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), gord (24th June 2021), Hym (24th June 2021), Journeyman (25th June 2021), Mare (25th June 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th June 2021), mojo (25th June 2021), muxfolder (25th June 2021), Phoenix1304 (24th June 2021), The Moss Trooper (24th June 2021), thepainterdoug (24th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,203 times in 3,110 posts

I suppose draw your own conclusion why he was taken out,

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

bluestflame (25th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th June 2021), Mike Gorman (25th June 2021), mojo (25th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member MERIT's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Anyone have an old laptop with no other personal info that could be corrupted who could download this?
    I did a PirateBay search using those parameters, as well as the results [verbatim], and both came up empty.
    "We are shadows of tender fury; our dark wings will cover the sky again, and their protective cloak will shelter the dispossessed and the good men and women who understand that justice and peace go hand in hand."

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MERIT For This Post:

bluestflame (25th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

It is impossible to store 31 TB on ethereum, the entire blockchain size is 350 GB, if you were to upload 31 TB, then every single node in the world would replicate it. Just uploading that amount of data would take down the network on its own

In other words, if you have an ethereum node running, you better have 40 TB of storage available, or you are going down, and let's not talk about what your ISP will say once 31TB are sent your way non stop.

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    maybe some of that purported 31 terrabytes dead-man-switch data is Epstein Island video?

Quote John
    @jhomes55

15m
    ·
    I had long suspected (as well as other Anons) that McAfee was “Rusty Shackleford” behind the Epstein Pedo Island videos...I still stand by that theory.

LULZ!!

Quote The truth is stranger than fiction. If you had told a younger me that a group of pedophile elites gather at an island where an occult temple resides: I may not have believed you.
    But here we are. Everything has changed and for those who want to see the truth, It's staring at them straight in the face.
    How anyone can't recognize that this is a spiritual war when they see this is beyond me.
    Last edited by Mashika; 25th June 2021 at 02:03.
    Tired

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), Kryztian (25th June 2021), mountain_jim (25th June 2021), Snoweagle (25th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,629 times in 675 posts

Martin Armstrong's perspective (just the text)

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/a...e-presecution/

John McAfee is Dead – Targeted for Selective Presecution

Posted Jun 24, 2021 by Martin Armstrong

John David McAfee (1945 – June 23, 2021) is dead. He allegedly committed suicide in a Spanish jail cell where he was awaiting extradition to the United States. Tennesee charged him with 10 counts of tax evasion and in New York City, he was charged with securities fraud for advocating cryptocurrency in which he had a position and then sold into the rally. That they can call a pump and dump. I knew John. We both were speakers at the American Hackers Convention. Many called him eccentric. I always found him to be courteous and he had offered his support in my ordeal never having any fondness for the government.

John made this video in July 2020. [posted above] I believe anyone involved in cryptocurrency who owned it and then touted it and sold it into a rally could be criminally charged under this theory. This is why to be an adviser at my level, I cannot have any conflict of interest. Those in the private sector are held to a different standard. What John is saying here is true, for which they most likely retaliated with criminal charges because anyone advocating cryptocurrency who then sold and made a profit could equally be charged. Regulations passed by agencies without Congressional power is the Deep State. They pass regulation and it becomes criminal law. This circumvents everything the constitution stood for. They are NOT created by the people.

In United States v. Shreveport Grain & Elevator Co., 287 U.S. 77, 85 (1932) the Supreme Court held that “the legislative power of Congress cannot be delegated,” (see also and Field v. Clark, 143 U.S. 649, 692 (1892)). However, on other occasions, the Supreme Court has recognized that, although Congress may not delegate powers that “are strictly and exclusively legislative,” it may delegate “powers which [it] may rightfully exercise itself.” Wayman v. Southard, 23 U.S. (10 Wheat.) 1, 41 (1825).

This is the problem and how the Deep State is created. Congress has delegated power. The Supreme Court has allowed agencies to fill in the details of statutes which has become standard practice. For example, the Supreme Court upheld a statute requiring the manufacturers of oleomargarine to have their packages “marked, stamped and branded as the Commissioner of Internal Revenue . . . shall prescribe,” rejecting the argument that the prosecution was NOT for violation of law but for violation of a regulation – In re Kollock, 165 U.S. 526 (1897)

It has been in this manner that the Deep State has emerged. They simply create regulation that has the same force of law and can then deep you are to be in prison for life or even impose a death penalty. I fear that this was a selective prosecution but that is no longer a defense since the Supreme Court ruling in 1996. As long as the government has prosecuted anyone else on this theory, you will NEVER prevail in court.

The Deep State won. If John committed suicide at nearly 76, I fully understand. They were seeking to imprison him until he died. Once the Feds charge you, there is less than a 1% chance of ever winning in court. It takes a lot to endure their never-ending tortures. Even the Declaration of Independence complained of “mock trials” and I hope the prosecutor remembers John’s face when he is about to die himself. Shakespeare’s famous line “the first thing we do, let’s kill all the lawyers” referred to prosecutors for the private individual were never allowed to have lawyers.

There is a special place in hell for prosecutors for they will be judged by the same standards they have judged others. They better pray there is no God. No doubt with John’s computer skills, they may have wanted something sinister behind the curtain as well. It is never what prosecutors claim it to be. Goodbye, my friend.
    Last edited by gord; 25th June 2021 at 04:20.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), mountain_jim (25th June 2021), Snoweagle (25th June 2021), thepainterdoug (25th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    It is impossible to store 31 TB on ethereum, the entire blockchain size is 350 GB, if you were to upload 31 TB, then every single node in the world would replicate it. Just uploading that amount of data would take down the network on its own

In other words, if you have an ethereum node running, you better have 40 TB of storage available, or you are going down, and let's not talk about what your ISP will say once 31TB are sent your way non stop.

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

Quote John
    @jhomes55

15m
    ·

LULZ!!

But you can use Ethereum to create NFT's of however big you want. Ethereum is used for its smart contracts, so all 31TB could be attached to a single contract, which I would assume be far less than a kilobyte of data on Ethereum blockchain

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

bluestflame (25th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), Mashika (25th June 2021), mountain_jim (25th June 2021), Snoweagle (25th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,544 times in 1,588 posts

wow, is he really dead or faking his own death? he has great history

31TB of data is no kidding, unless you have lots of external hard disk available, you can't just download it to your average computer, my computer for example has 2 hard disks combined it is 2TB, I had another 5 external disks combined are another 5TB, still not enough.. forget it.

If the torrent really exist, please post the link here someone because I could not find it.

Another thing, this "treasure trove of data" would never be available on blockchain itself, it is nonsense, all one can have is a reference on blockchain, like a hash stuck in there, could be a hash address leading to something.
    Torrent files are light weight, they only contain settings to where to look for the data, it does not contain the data itself, the data probably is stored in a server somewhere, just try to download the torrent file and check for the IP address of the peer, data of this size won't have many peers seeding, probe the IP address and find out where it is coming from, probably a data center somewhere, but if it is behind a proxy (ad probably is), good luck trying to find. Also data of this size won't be packed into one zipped file, it is too large, it will be many many files, 7zip, RAR probably, they allow to split large files in equal parts. Most torrent clients allow the user to chose which files they want to download, I did it just days ago when searching for a song of Johnny Cash, I found the entire discography, but I already have most of his songs, I just want one more, I download 1 music (3.8MB) from that torrent file, the entire package was 3GB in size.

Who watched the movie called "Gringo"?? it is about him.
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6071534/
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Akasha (20th August 2021), Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), JohanB (25th June 2021), Journeyman (25th June 2021), Mashika (25th June 2021), mountain_jim (25th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)

But you can use Ethereum to create NFT's of however big you want. Ethereum is used for its smart contracts, so all 31TB could be attached to a single contract, which I would assume be far less than a kilobyte of data on Ethereum blockchain
    Sure you can, but where will you store the 31 TB of data? And how will you make it available to people across the world? And if someone thinks they can download it to their home laptop their in for a big surprise lol
    Tired

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

bluestflame (25th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), palehorse (25th June 2021), Snoweagle (25th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    wow, is he really dead or faking his own death? he has great history

31TB of data is no kidding, unless you have lots of external hard disk available, you can't just download it to your average computer, my computer for example has 2 hard disks combined it is 2TB, I had another 5 external disks combined are another 5TB, still not enough.. forget it.

If the torrent really exist, please post the link here someone because I could not find it.

Another thing, this "treasure trove of data" would never be available on blockchain itself, it is nonsense, all one can have is a reference on blockchain, like a hash stuck in there, could be a hash address leading to something.
    Torrent files are light weight, they only contain settings to where to look for the data, it does not contain the data itself, the data probably is stored in a server somewhere, just try to download the torrent file and check for the IP address of the peer, data of this size won't have many peers seeding, probe the IP address and find out where it is coming from, probably a data center somewhere, but if it is behind a proxy (ad probably is), good luck trying to find. Also data of this size won't be packed into one zipped file, it is too large, it will be many many files, 7zip, RAR probably, they allow to split large files in equal parts. Most torrent clients allow the user to chose which files they want to download, I did it just days ago when searching for a song of Johnny Cash, I found the entire discography, but I already have most of his songs, I just want one more, I download 1 music (3.8MB) from that torrent file, the entire package was 3GB in size.

Who watched the movie called "Gringo"?? it is about him.
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6071534/
    Exactly! The idea that "no one can't delete the ethereum blockchain" is just a sign that the person who wrote that has no idea what they are talking about. You don't need to, and if you have the resources, you take down the server and it's done, it's removed from the internet, and any replicas will be found and dealt with as well.

For a 31 TB, something better than stashing it online somewhere is needed, and i doubt people are going to spend 3 weeks downloading it over their home high speed network connection while its a known hot sausage, unless they think proxies or vpn are truly anonymous

ETA: Just to clarify something

I don't think he killed himself, even if reading previous posts it may seem i'm dismissing it as that.

What i think is this:

He was smart beyond the normal people, he knew computer tech at a higher level than most people, he was also extremely dedicated and focused

There is no possible way he would be so sloppy, as to commit amateur mistakes i and others have pointed here, just not how a brain like the one he had works, at all
    Last edited by Mashika; 25th June 2021 at 07:21.
    Tired

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

ClearWater (25th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), Journeyman (25th June 2021), palehorse (25th June 2021), Reinhard (25th June 2021), Snoweagle (25th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

And just to make something clear, hopefully ending the "31 tb of magical data somehow being all over the place", here's how i would do it

1. I would chunk it in very very small pieces, like 5 mb per piece or so
    2. I would hash every single piece and DO make the hashes available on Ethereum and other block chains, so that everyone that want's to verify if they have a real piece of data, can verify the hash directly, because the hashes are well known by now (unless someone fakes them, but for that, i would have a second pass)
    3. I would distribute it all over the world, beforehand, in a slow process, way beforehand, because that would ensure it's all over the place so i can't be dealt with out of nowhere, "they" would know i already leaked it, and i just need to release the key
    4. I would have the dead man switch associated with the NFT, and this would lead to the actual key to decrypt the files, once decrypted, they would find my "second pass", which is the actual dead man's switch, and it's another key of course, which only will be sent to specific people, from an automated bot, 15/20 days after i'm gone. This would include people on very high levels, they would know what to do with it.

If there was a dead man's switch, it has been triggered by now probably, but if that was the case, only some very specific people got the notice and keys, everyone else is on the dark, and will remain on the dark most likely. The people with the data, won't just give it away, they will use it for their own benefit, whatever that is

Negotiations, and diplomacy at high levels, when you have a golden card, are one hell of a beast
    Tired

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Akasha (20th August 2021), bluestflame (25th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), gini (25th June 2021), I am B (25th June 2021), Jad (26th June 2021), Journeyman (25th June 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th June 2021), palehorse (25th June 2021), Reinhard (25th June 2021), Snoweagle (25th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    I just saw this and I don't know if this is a real file and I'm not about to download 31 terabytes from a dead man's switch, so maybe I'll never know, but that's ok:

[/QUOTE]

Looks like that Piratebay torrent was a fake, apologies to anyone that rushed out and bought 32 terabyte hard dives.

This is getting weirder, but the crypto elements are taking it way beyond my technical level:

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

bluestflame (25th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), Reinhard (25th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Last edited by bluestflame; 25th June 2021 at 07:51.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

ClearWater (25th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), Mashika (25th June 2021), mountain_jim (25th June 2021), palehorse (25th June 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,054 times in 1,753 posts

If I were John McAfee I would distribute that 31TB among many different locations, rather than one giant data dump-perhaps he was referring to the total figure
    rather than one major prize?

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

bluestflame (25th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), iota (25th June 2021), Mashika (25th June 2021), mountain_jim (25th June 2021), palehorse (25th June 2021), Reinhard (25th June 2021)

29. Link to Post #55
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

ETA: Just to clarify something

I don't think he killed himself, even if reading previous posts it may seem i'm dismissing it as that.

What i think is this:

He was smart beyond the normal people, he knew computer tech at a higher level than most people, he was also extremely dedicated and focused

There is no possible way he would be so sloppy, as to commit amateur mistakes i and others have pointed here, just not how a brain like the one he had works, at all

He clearly was one step ahead every single time, until he got trapped, but, even then, we may be seeing a fake death if the info he had was not easy to contain, and he displayed it to "them" in a way "they" had no choice but to let him go, but on the "gold pass train to tomorrow land and you shall never be seen again or else"
    Tired

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Akasha (20th August 2021), Antagenet (26th June 2021), bluestflame (25th June 2021), ClearWater (25th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), Kryztian (25th June 2021), leavesoftrees (25th June 2021), palehorse (25th June 2021), pyrangello (25th June 2021), Reinhard (25th June 2021)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,544 times in 1,588 posts

Yes Mashika, I agree it is not for domestic users to download in their average computers, but eventually it will be available in one or more places just like Wikileaks did and today there is many mirrors of it in all continents, probably whoever got the data right now, will have a hard work to structure all of it to make it searchable in a form of a website, time will tell, and also if the data really exist, it is also stored in off line medias (I would do that, no doubt). It wont go away easily.

I once I transferred about 9TB of data (OS snapshots) from one host to another using `rsync` in a Linux box, for my surprised it was not really slow as I was expecting, `rsync` do serial operation and it is slow by default but it works perfectly and even has features to recovery from broken pipes , both data center companies was located in a tier 1 and tier 2 networks (it is freaking fast), it was a way above an average transfer. The proxy thing I mean the server itself can be behind a single or multiple proxies (aka proxy chain), it is not that hard to do that if you have the resources and it can be done using something like https://www.haproxy.org/ , it is not a VPN or proxy in the same sense people use to access internet, it is used to protect servers directing facing the internet, similar of what CloudFlare does.

But in this case I don't think it would need a webserver for that not even `rsync` is not the best solution to deal with large data and speed, there is better solution out there, if the data really exist, it probably was already spawned moving from one server to another, one can always create small chunks of it and spawn little by little, hard to detect specially when people are expecting to find the 31TB trove pack signature sort of thing like a torrent public hash. Would have to check the DHT (distributed hash table) map of such torrent to see a clear picture (https://pypi.org/project/magneticod/ is a nice tool to do that).

MEGA account are offering 17TB of storage for a price of course, their business account anyone can deal and buy as much one want, but the big question mark here is, can Mega or any other storage company be trusted? I guess not.

In my very personal opinion If Wikileaks managed to keep it all online until now, McAffee could do as well, antivirus are backdoors do not forget that (prove I am wrong lol), I believe he collected data from government agencies since the beginning of his antivirus company, he even said that once (I may have this video from his twitter). I used to follow him on Twitter the time I was using that rigged piece of crap, but didn't hear anything about McAffee like a year or so, until now his death.

Sometimes he used to be pretty much "visceral" on his twitter posts.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Akasha (20th August 2021), Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), pyrangello (25th June 2021)

33. Link to Post #57
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Yes Mashika, I agree it is not for domestic users to download in their average computers, but eventually it will be available in one or more places just like Wikileaks did and today there is many mirrors of it in all continents, probably whoever got the data right now, will have a hard work to structure all of it to make it searchable in a form of a website, time will tell, and also if the data really exist, it is also stored in off line medias (I would do that, no doubt). It wont go away easily.

I once I transferred about 9TB of data (OS snapshots) from one host to another using `rsync` in a Linux box, for my surprised it was not really slow as I was expecting, `rsync` do serial operation and it is slow by default but it works perfectly and even has features to recovery from broken pipes , both data center companies was located in a tier 1 and tier 2 networks (it is freaking fast), it was a way above an average transfer. The proxy thing I mean the server itself can be behind a single or multiple proxies (aka proxy chain), it is not that hard to do that if you have the resources and it can be done using something like https://www.haproxy.org/ , it is not a VPN or proxy in the same sense people use to access internet, it is used to protect servers directing facing the internet, similar of what CloudFlare does.

But in this case I don't think it would need a webserver for that not even `rsync` is not the best solution to deal with large data and speed, there is better solution out there, if the data really exist, it probably was already spawned moving from one server to another, one can always create small chunks of it and spawn little by little, hard to detect specially when people are expecting to find the 31TB trove pack signature sort of thing like a torrent public hash. Would have to check the DHT (distributed hash table) map of such torrent to see a clear picture (https://pypi.org/project/magneticod/ is a nice tool to do that).

MEGA account are offering 17TB of storage for a price of course, their business account anyone can deal and buy as much one want, but the big question mark here is, can Mega or any other storage company be trusted? I guess not.

In my very personal opinion If Wikileaks managed to keep it all online until now, McAffee could do as well, antivirus are backdoors do not forget that (prove I am wrong lol), I believe he collected data from government agencies since the beginning of his antivirus company, he even said that once (I may have this video from his twitter). I used to follow him on Twitter the time I was using that rigged piece of crap, but didn't hear anything about McAffee like a year or so, until now his death.

Sometimes he used to be pretty much "visceral" on his twitter posts.
    I posted this on the Breaking news thread, but i believe it also belongs here, just for you guys consideration

Quote Don't believe or trust me on this, or anything. But do hear me out and consider..

$whackd, in some levels, or groups or whatever, doesn't not mean "whacked" as in the Italian Mafia taking down someone, it means "I'm done here, moving on and got my insurance stash", that's why the cash sign is there, and is not correctly spelled, it is a play on the original meaning of "getting whacked"
    Tired

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), Mare (25th June 2021), pyrangello (25th June 2021), Snoweagle (25th June 2021)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Amongst the alleged recipients of his deadman's switch, Mcafee named one twitter user @Britbonglogpost which led some to discover this site:

https://britbonglogpost.com/

Which on refreshing has disappeared. It was one page, with a countdown clock superimposed over a picture of JM and a message along the lines that those who were afraid had good reason to be. Countdown was at 28 days...

Again, as above I'm sharing this here because I think it's interesting, but I do not claim to know if these are the work of LARPERS or real folk or agents etc. Discernment suggested.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), guayabal (27th June 2021), mountain_jim (25th June 2021), Phoenix1304 (25th June 2021)

37. Link to Post #59
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,116 times in 21,069 posts

• I think I found the original source storage

A whole mouse brain is about 31 terabytes of imaging data, about 32 million digital photographs.

The technology known as ViSUS has been used for years in several different areas of research, including clean energy simulations on high performance computing platforms. The software processes interactively terascale-sized datasets. The typical laptop has about 4-to-15 gigabytes of memory. One terabyte has 1,000 times that much. A whole mouse brain is about 31 terabytes of imaging data. That is the same amount of data as about 32 billion digital photographs. The visual cortex of the macaque brain, which Angelucci studies, is 318 terabytes -- 100 times more.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th June 2021 at 10:56.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Journeyman (25th June 2021), Mashika (25th June 2021), mountain_jim (25th June 2021)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • I think I found the original source storage

A whole mouse brain is about 31 terabytes of imaging data, about 32 million digital photographs.

The technology known as ViSUS has been used for years in several different areas of research, including clean energy simulations on high performance computing platforms. The software processes interactively terascale-sized datasets. The typical laptop has about 4-to-15 gigabytes of memory. One terabyte has 1,000 times that much. A whole mouse brain is about 31 terabytes of imaging data. That is the same amount of data as about 32 billion digital photographs. The visual cortex of the macaque brain, which Angelucci studies, is 318 terabytes -- 100 times more.
    Maybe the world's biggest live action 'Tom and Jerry' recreation is now in full swing?

Altogether now...

I saw a mouse!
    Where?
    There on the stair!
    Where on the stair?
    Right there!
    A little mouse with 32 billion digital photographs of secret blackmail documents, stolen plans, evil emails, schematics for DEW satelite weaponry, details of DUMBS, the secrets of Atlantis and the alien plan etc.
    Well I declare!
    Going clip-clippety-clop on the stair
    Oh yeah

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th June 2021), mountain_jim (25th June 2021), Snoweagle (25th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast