+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: John McAfee Dead: Suicide or.........?

1. Link to Post #61
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: John McAfee Dead: Suicide or.........?

Just FYI

A human brain can store around 72+ terabytes or memory at any single time, more than doubling but also selectively replacing and bringing up the necessary ones at any time, which means it does forms patterns but also is able to reformat/rewrite old records to fit new experiences, which is why we are here talking right now

In the old days, there was, and still there is, a consideration for using animals as a storage unit of sorts, and then send them out there, like birds, to deliver certain information. It doesn't really work that way, the information is constantly replaced in real time, there's only a specific amount of storage available...

Explaining it this way

The last time you remember eating some yogurt, you don't remember it really, it got replaced by the last time you actually thought about it. There is only some limited capacity on anyone's brain, so, remembering you eating yogurt 3 days ago, replaced the actual original memory, and now you remember the memory from today, when you remembered eating yogurt 3 days ago...

That's how the brain keeps memories alive, it replaces redundant data with new, mostly identical one, it can't fit all of it at once.. So it matches and rewrites at real time, mostly...

A rodent, would soon completely break and corrupt the data, because it works exactly the same! Since it has limited storage, it has to store somewhere what it is looking at in real time, and it has to, otherwise it could not function anymore. You can't just program it like that, there's a limited amount of data they can search and match against what their eyes see, and compare to what their brain has stored before, so they will do replace anything 'not worth to keep me alive' at any moment, in real time.

So by the time they rodent gets its memory extracted, it will be all corrupted data, because they took out all they did not need at the time, just to keep themselves alive

I'm just saying... Don't judge..

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • I think I found the original source storage

A whole mouse brain is about 31 terabytes of imaging data, about 32 million digital photographs.

The technology known as ViSUS has been used for years in several different areas of research, including clean energy simulations on high performance computing platforms. The software processes interactively terascale-sized datasets. The typical laptop has about 4-to-15 gigabytes of memory. One terabyte has 1,000 times that much. A whole mouse brain is about 31 terabytes of imaging data. That is the same amount of data as about 32 billion digital photographs. The visual cortex of the macaque brain, which Angelucci studies, is 318 terabytes -- 100 times more.
    Last edited by Mashika; 25th June 2021 at 11:36.
    Tired

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

ClearWater (25th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), meeradas (25th June 2021), Mercedes (25th June 2021), muxfolder (25th June 2021), Pam (26th June 2021), Snoweagle (25th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

31 terabytes in a single zip-file would be a nightmare. I think I have 10 terabytes of disk space if I combine all of my hard drives together. It would make sense however that it'd be downloadable on Pirate Bay or some other torrent site. But my best guess is that he send links to those who actually can manage that amount of files.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), meeradas (25th June 2021), mojo (25th June 2021), Pam (26th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,459 times in 4,332 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Just FYI

A human brain can store around 72+ terabytes or memory at any single time, more than doubling but also selectively replacing and bringing up the necessary ones at any time, which means it does forms patterns but also is able to reformat/rewrite old records to fit new experiences, which is why we are here talking right now
    [...]
    Yeah... the old materialistic brain theory... which still needs to answer this one: where do past lives memories come from? Can't be the current brain, could it? So, me think brains are some sort of WiFi routers...
    Anyway, Rest/Retire in Peace dear John McAfee...

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ClearWater (25th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), Ivanhoe (26th June 2021), Mare (25th June 2021), meeradas (25th June 2021), mojo (25th June 2021), muxfolder (25th June 2021), palehorse (26th June 2021), Pam (26th June 2021), Uncle Danny (29th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,651 times in 8,595 posts

https://gab.com/threesevens

Quote McAfee: I donated a lot of really nice to laptops to Belize gov't secretaries preloaded with viral spyware. Within a week I owned the gov't network and I was watching and listening. I discovered that the "Minister of National Defense was the largest drug trafficker in all of Central America" and that the "Minister of Immigration the largest human trafficker".

Did McAfee have a direct line into one of the main funding arteries of the Deep State and their owners? https://www.bitchute.com/video/QqK0n6JsT5fj/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QqK0n6JsT5fj/

Quote WONDER WHY THEY WANTED JOHN MCAFEE DEAD OR ALIVE HERE’S ONE FOR THE MANY REASONS WHY…. HRC #KILLARY

Last edited by mountain_jim; 25th June 2021 at 14:53.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Antagenet (26th June 2021), bluestflame (25th June 2021), BushPilot (25th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), fifi (26th June 2021), gord (25th June 2021), Mare (25th June 2021), meeradas (25th June 2021), Mercedes (25th June 2021), mojo (25th June 2021), Sadieblue (29th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,700 times in 20,824 posts

• John McAfee Instagram DELETED & Joe Biden Says "LatinX" Are Afraid To Get Deported.

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), Mercedes (25th June 2021), mojo (25th June 2021), muxfolder (25th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    Thanks

• John McAfee's Wife Says He Would NOT Take His Own Life, Prison Guards SHOCKED As Narrative Breaks:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Antagenet (26th June 2021), bluestflame (26th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), fifi (26th June 2021), Mercedes (25th June 2021), mojo (25th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)
    Who has changed the thread title to, "John McAfee has been Suicided"?

1. The syntax is incorrect.

2. I authored the thread and I'm still 50/50 on what has happened. John had a well-known and longstanding drug addiction, and believe me I know about this, that may have played a part in all of this. John may have committed suicide, we just do not know yet. John was a very, very complex character and I'm certain that he more often than not "played the part" of John McAfee in the movie that was playing inside his head.

We just don't know, yet.

Not everything in this crazy world its a conspiracy........... Some things just, are what they are.

P.S. A big clue to all of this will be the imminent release of the multiple "Dead Man's Switches" that John had supposedly set-up with various others around the World. Should these not materialise by today, then I'm gonna lean toward John committing suicide, by his own hand.
    From seeing very little I'm convinced he was killed, and made to look like suicide but that's not the point, I love your super-rational thinking that guides you to know you don't know for sure (at time of writing)

e.g. I hold out hope for some epic deadman's switch but it's always the holding out of hope. How much of Johns public image was carefully edited; how much do we REALLY know? "...Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see."

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Blastolabs (26th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), I am B (26th June 2021), Mercedes (25th June 2021), mojo (25th June 2021), mountain_jim (25th June 2021), The Moss Trooper (26th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #68
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

"I'd like to make clear that i'm not a Qtard, but someone uploaded an image of a Q to John's Instagram after his death. I do not know whether it was glowies using him to get Qtards on a leash or if he asked whomever did that to post the Q image to grab people's attention. He had a tattoo saying $Whackd on his forearm, and soon after his death, it was reported an ETH token with the same name started making transactions to random addresses. This looks like an automated dead man switch on the Ethereum blockchain, can't be deleted, can't be censored, nothing. He claimed to have 31TB of files to share with the world, now if that's true it could take days to get a botnet settled with enough bandwidth to share that with the world without having it shutdown. Mind you, the ETH blockchain obviously only allows for smaller files, and he would have to find a way to spread it as far as possible before making it public. If the files were immediately revealed, things would get into oy vey shut it down mode really fast, but if it spreads across a network and is then made public it would have a much better chance of passing all the filters.

The ETH address with the token named $Whackd
    https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0xcf83357...eee&ps=100&p=1

Although most eth addresses seems to be random, 3 names have appeared so far, these transactions were made around the same time, between 2am-4am london time.

Church of not nothing which led to this
    https://churchofnotnothing.com/
    https://archive.is/OnQUH

Which has a youtube channel linked
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ChurchOfNotNothing/videos
    https://archive.ph/7subx

Gavin Mclleland
    https://twitter.com/gavinmclelland/
    https://archive.is/FBlXa

KevinMechalister, which led to an account on the open sea NFT platform, which is genius from his part, although he can't upload TBs of data to the ETH blockchain, anything revealed on here can't be censored, and even if the website is shoa'd the eth blockchain will have the record indefinitely no matter what.
    https://opensea.io/accounts/KevinMechalister
    https://archive.is/WjkjG

OSINT lead to this website
    https://britbonglogpost.com/
    Don't know if real or just a troll, but i have my doubts because why would something so important be revealed on a clearnet website"
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 26th June 2021 at 09:16.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Antagenet (26th June 2021), bluestflame (26th June 2021), ClearWater (26th June 2021), Delight (25th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), Journeyman (26th June 2021), Mare (25th June 2021), Matthew (25th June 2021), Mercedes (25th June 2021), mountain_jim (25th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Yeah indeed

I was specifically talking about the material brain, as in the matter that forms the brain of a rodent, in context with what was mentioned on the post i replied to. And that is, how much information, and how that brain manages stored information, and what would happen if you imprint 31TB of data to a brain, and how it would be handled and could it remain intact

All of this, in the context of using a brain as a storage unit, to hide away something that no one could find or delete, or to be sent to someone else in a way the can't identify, even on a plane across the world

The other aspect you mentioned, is not really related to a functional physical brain, it's a spiritual issue, which goes way beyond material stuff, in all possible ways
    So.. да..
    Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Just FYI

[...]
    Yeah... the old materialistic brain theory... which still needs to answer this one: where do past lives memories come from? Can't be the current brain, could it? So, me think brains are some sort of WiFi routers...
    Anyway, Rest/Retire in Peace dear John McAfee...
    Tired

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

bennycog (26th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Hmmmmmmm............

Click image for larger version

Name:	44685303-9726571-image-a-36_1624650405574.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	46883

Cannot be verified, at present, as being a "legit" tweet from John's Twitter. Posting for posterities sake.

Click image for larger version

Name:	44685299-9726571-image-a-41_1624650483961.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	46882
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 26th June 2021 at 09:37.
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), onawah (26th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    Thanks

• 'Deep State' is not Secret [John McAfee R.I.P.]

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), onawah (26th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #72
    Language
    Thanks

$WHACKD:

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Akasha (20th August 2021), Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), onawah (26th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

a 12TB Harddrive costs about 300$, so for like 700$ you can build a raid1 that supports the download of this file.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), muxfolder (27th June 2021), onawah (26th June 2021)

27. Link to Post #74
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

Hmmmmmmm............

Attachment 46883

Cannot be verified, at present, as being a "legit" tweet from John's Twitter. Posting for posterities sake.

Attachment 46882
    I’m having difficulty accepting the idea that he would broadcast the location of the 31TB. And, if he did, would that data be solely in one location? He’s supposed to be, or have been, smarter than that.

Let’s assume he did have a condo there, which can be easily proved or disproved, and let’s assume the section of the building in which his condo was located was intentionally destroyed, would he be “guilty” of recklessly contributing to the death of over a hundred innocent people by telling his enemies the location of the data? Of course, in this hypothetical, the actual perpetrators of the heinous crime would have the blood on their hands.

Want is even more chilling to me is the notion that he did send the text, he did have a condo in the building, but he did not have the 31TB in his condo. If indeed the building was destroyed to get to the data, well....? Blood on his hands too...

Also, following the hypothetical, why destroy an entire building? Why not just destroy or ransack his condo to get the data? And I do not think a ritualistic bloodletting by the cabal is the answer to the first question.

Once again, we are left with many more questions than answers, and any answers we get will very likely be false.
    Last edited by Satori; 26th June 2021 at 17:51.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

bluestflame (27th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (26th June 2021), iota (1st July 2021), mountain_jim (26th June 2021), muxfolder (27th June 2021), onawah (26th June 2021), The Moss Trooper (26th June 2021), Violet3 (26th June 2021)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Hmmmmmmm............

Attachment 46883

Attachment 46882
    I’m having difficulty accepting the idea that he would broadcast the location of the 31TB. And, if he did, would that data be solely in one location? He’s supposed to be, or have been, smarter than that.

Let’s assume he did have a condo there, which can be easily proved or disproved, and let’s assume the section of the building in which his condo was located was intentionally destroyed, would he be “guilty” of recklessly contributing to the death of over a hundred innocent people by telling his enemies the location of the data? Of course, in this hypothetical, the actual perpetrators of the heinous crime would have the blood on their hands.

Want is even more chilling to me is the notion that he did send the text, he did have a condo in the building, but he did not have the 31TB in his condo. If indeed the building was destroyed to get to the data, well....? Blood on his hands too...

Also, following the hypothetical, why destroy an entire building? Why not just destroy or ransack his condo to get the data? And I do not think a ritualistic bloodletting by the cabal is the answer to the first question.

Once again, we are left with many more questions than answers, and any answers we get will very likely be false.

I've gotta agree with you, 100%.

It would not surprise me one-little-bit, if John was playing the ULTIMATE LARP......... Yes, even taking it that far. He was absolutely, bang on, the personality type to do that, even if it meant he wasn't around to "see" the final results.

Time will tell.
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), Matthew (26th June 2021), mountain_jim (26th June 2021), onawah (26th June 2021), Satori (27th June 2021), Violet3 (26th June 2021)

31. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

When dealing with an agenda that is totally insane to the core and a highly eccentric individual, don't expect logical-sounding answers.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DaveToo (27th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (26th June 2021), gord (26th June 2021), iota (1st July 2021), Journeyman (26th June 2021), mountain_jim (26th June 2021), pine boy (27th June 2021), pyrangello (27th June 2021), Violet3 (26th June 2021)

33. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

P.S. A big clue to all of this will be the imminent release of the multiple "Dead Man's Switches" that John had supposedly set-up with various others around the World. Should these not materialise by today, then I'm gonna lean toward John committing suicide, by his own hand.

We must logically consider 1) whether the dead man switch and collected data are real. 2) If so, the people who can trigger the switch on his death knows beyond a doubt he committed suicide (of which there should be an additional trail to prove it), AND that the switches were not intended to be triggered on suicide.

In case of murder, if the data is not released, there has to be the assumption that 1) there was data and a dead man's switch in place, and if so 2) the consideration that the people who committed the murder may only have done so after neutralizing the ability for the switch to be hit.

Lot of variables that need to be considered.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 26th June 2021 at 19:59. Reason: finished last sentence
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (26th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (26th June 2021), gord (26th June 2021), iota (1st July 2021), mountain_jim (26th June 2021), pueblo (26th June 2021), pyrangello (27th June 2021)

35. Link to Post #78
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    "I'd like to make clear that i'm not a Qtard, but someone uploaded an image of a Q to John's Instagram after his death. I do not know whether it was glowies using him to get Qtards on a leash or if he asked whomever did that to post the Q image to grab people's attention. He had a tattoo saying $Whackd on his forearm, and soon after his death, it was reported an ETH token with the same name started making transactions to random addresses. This looks like an automated dead man switch on the Ethereum blockchain, can't be deleted, can't be censored, nothing. He claimed to have 31TB of files to share with the world, now if that's true it could take days to get a botnet settled with enough bandwidth to share that with the world without having it shutdown. Mind you, the ETH blockchain obviously only allows for smaller files, and he would have to find a way to spread it as far as possible before making it public. If the files were immediately revealed, things would get into oy vey shut it down mode really fast, but if it spreads across a network and is then made public it would have a much better chance of passing all the filters.

The ETH address with the token named $Whackd
    https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0xcf83357...eee&ps=100&p=1

Although most eth addresses seems to be random, 3 names have appeared so far, these transactions were made around the same time, between 2am-4am london time.

Church of not nothing which led to this
    https://churchofnotnothing.com/
    https://archive.is/OnQUH

Which has a youtube channel linked
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ChurchOfNotNothing/videos
    https://archive.ph/7subx

Gavin Mclleland
    https://twitter.com/gavinmclelland/
    https://archive.is/FBlXa

KevinMechalister, which led to an account on the open sea NFT platform, which is genius from his part, although he can't upload TBs of data to the ETH blockchain, anything revealed on here can't be censored, and even if the website is shoa'd the eth blockchain will have the record indefinitely no matter what.
    https://opensea.io/accounts/KevinMechalister
    https://archive.is/WjkjG

OSINT lead to this website
    https://britbonglogpost.com/
    Don't know if real or just a troll, but i have my doubts because why would something so important be revealed on a clearnet website"
    qtard is that like calling UFO enthusiasts nut jobs?

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th June 2021), iota (1st July 2021), Phoenix1304 (27th June 2021), pyrangello (27th June 2021)

37. Link to Post #79
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

the 28 days countown from https://britbonglogpost.com/ was snapshotted on the 24/25 of june: https://web.archive.org/web/20210625...nglogpost.com/ on archive.org .

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guayabal For This Post:

mountain_jim (27th June 2021), Phoenix1304 (27th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast