+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HELP - any information relating to the Caldbeck UFO. This is Astounding.

1. Link to Post #21
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Default Re: HELP - any information relating to the Caldbeck UFO. This is Astounding.

Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    IN 1954 a UFO crash landed in the Lake District southwest of Caldbeck in Cumbria, on the northwest of England. Now all of that information has been wiped from the internet. The MOD is heavily involved in the wiping, but the CIA seems to have hands in it as well.
    Here's where I need any information you can provide.

Someone named Ian Mattinson left an annotation (17 May 2012) about the incident and included a binary code that was received by one of the people present.

The code has been translated, and it relates to the following, which is the astounding or startling part of my post:

Someone on the ground, using short-wave radio, and probably a portable or military version, was in conversation with the occupants of the craft. After stating a mutual problem with comms not being 100%, the one on the ground gave coordinates for the UFO to land at. They missed it by about a mile, and crashed into the mountains instead of landing in that valley indicated. This translation of mine is 100% letter for letter clear, with no additions or subtractions or substitutions needed, so it is a legit message.
    In addition to being a Cryptographer, I was also a Radioman. That helped me to understand what was going on.

I have my suspicions based on hard evidence as to whom the one on the ground was.
    He also refers to the main force or main group in the communication, so there is a link to an even larger group of UFOs as well.

This one has had the full treatment given to it, and research is difficult. I have a few
    loose ends to clear up before I publish this as a chapter in my upcoming work.

Please. Please if you know anything concrete about this incident, or even if you have rumors you can share, post them below.

And yes, I have evidence of other instances in which humans are in communication with aliens, and even direct, written evidence that our Intelligence groups are as well.
    But I have not previously seen evidence that we are telling them where to land and thus this is an important one.

Thank you.
    I've seen this in a series on tv (docu, not fiction!!) It is one of those series that I believe had one season. It dove deeper into the Rendlesham thingy.
    Binary code thingl is not from the '50's but from the year 1980. Hereunder is a copy paste from some FB page.

Quote Has a recent translation of a binary code message that was supposedly received during the famous Rendlesham Forest UFO incident in 1980 finally given us the ultimate proof of alien life? Scientists have long thought that the easiest way to communicate with an alien species would be in mathematics and especially in simple binary patterns. Amazingly, the message that was received back in 1980 was in this simple binary pattern where only ones and zeros are used. Where did this message come from? Below, I have summarized the UFO incident that took place on a military base in the UK over 30 years ago where the message was received.

The UFO incident occurred in late December of 1980 just outside of RAF Woodbridge in the UK. The base was being used by the American military at the time particularly the US Air Force. For three consecutive nights strange lights were observed in the area. It was on the first night that the most remarkable incident occurred though. Multiple witnesses have testified to seeing a triangular craft in the Rendlesham Forest. One of the witnesses Sgt. Jim Penniston has claimed to have touched the object and took detailed notes on several markings that were etched on the surface of the craft. These markings resemble Egyptian hieroglyphics. It is also Penniston who claims to have received the binary code message from this craft. According to Penniston, he received this message through multiple dreams he had after the UFO incident. The message consists of a binary code whereby only ones and zeros are used to formulate a message. Penniston wrote out the message in a small notebook and it totaled 6 pages in length. Penniston kept this message to himself for 30 years but recently decided to have it decoded. So what did it say?

The message was found to contain a few sentences in English and what is apparently coordinates for both longitude and latitude thereby pin pointing a location on Earth. This is what the message contained according to Nick Ciske who translated it.
    http://22050hz.blogspot.com/…/binary...age-provides-…

“Exploration of Humanity Continuous For Planetary Advance”

52° 09′ 42.532″ N
    13° 13′ 12.69″ W
    What they fail to understand is that these coordinates were not for us to find but for the craft to goto.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 30th June 2021 at 06:33.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Tintin (2nd July 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,422 times in 554 posts

Default Re: HELP - any information relating to the Caldbeck UFO. This is Astounding.

Quote Posted by Mad Scientist (here)
    IN 1954 a UFO crash landed in the Lake District southwest of Caldbeck in Cumbria, on the northwest of England. Now all of that information has been wiped from the internet. The MOD is heavily involved in the wiping, but the CIA seems to have hands in it as well.
    Here's where I need any information you can provide.

Someone named Ian Mattinson left an annotation (17 May 2012) about the incident and included a binary code that was received by one of the people present.

The code has been translated, and it relates to the following, which is the astounding or startling part of my post:

Someone on the ground, using short-wave radio, and probably a portable or military version, was in conversation with the occupants of the craft. After stating a mutual problem with comms not being 100%, the one on the ground gave coordinates for the UFO to land at. They missed it by about a mile, and crashed into the mountains instead of landing in that valley indicated. This translation of mine is 100% letter for letter clear, with no additions or subtractions or substitutions needed, so it is a legit message.
    In addition to being a Cryptographer, I was also a Radioman. That helped me to understand what was going on.

I have my suspicions based on hard evidence as to whom the one on the ground was.
    He also refers to the main force or main group in the communication, so there is a link to an even larger group of UFOs as well.

This one has had the full treatment given to it, and research is difficult. I have a few
    loose ends to clear up before I publish this as a chapter in my upcoming work.

Please. Please if you know anything concrete about this incident, or even if you have rumors you can share, post them below.

And yes, I have evidence of other instances in which humans are in communication with aliens, and even direct, written evidence that our Intelligence groups are as well.
    But I have not previously seen evidence that we are telling them where to land and thus this is an important one.

Thank you.
    I've seen this in a series on tv (docu, not fiction!!) It is one of those series that I believe had one season. It dove deeper into the Rendlesham thingy.
    Binary code thingl is not from the '50's but from the year 1980. Hereunder is a copy paste from some FB page.

Quote Has a recent translation of a binary code message that was supposedly received during the famous Rendlesham Forest UFO incident in 1980 finally given us the ultimate proof of alien life? Scientists have long thought that the easiest way to communicate with an alien species would be in mathematics and especially in simple binary patterns. Amazingly, the message that was received back in 1980 was in this simple binary pattern where only ones and zeros are used. Where did this message come from? Below, I have summarized the UFO incident that took place on a military base in the UK over 30 years ago where the message was received.

The UFO incident occurred in late December of 1980 just outside of RAF Woodbridge in the UK. The base was being used by the American military at the time particularly the US Air Force. For three consecutive nights strange lights were observed in the area. It was on the first night that the most remarkable incident occurred though. Multiple witnesses have testified to seeing a triangular craft in the Rendlesham Forest. One of the witnesses Sgt. Jim Penniston has claimed to have touched the object and took detailed notes on several markings that were etched on the surface of the craft. These markings resemble Egyptian hieroglyphics. It is also Penniston who claims to have received the binary code message from this craft. According to Penniston, he received this message through multiple dreams he had after the UFO incident. The message consists of a binary code whereby only ones and zeros are used to formulate a message. Penniston wrote out the message in a small notebook and it totaled 6 pages in length. Penniston kept this message to himself for 30 years but recently decided to have it decoded. So what did it say?

The message was found to contain a few sentences in English and what is apparently coordinates for both longitude and latitude thereby pin pointing a location on Earth. This is what the message contained according to Nick Ciske who translated it.
    http://22050hz.blogspot.com/…/binary...age-provides-…

“Exploration of Humanity Continuous For Planetary Advance”

52° 09′ 42.532″ N
    13° 13′ 12.69″ W
    What they fail to understand is that these coordinates were not for us to find but for the craft to goto.
    I saw that documentary as well, but now I can not find it. It had pictures of the trucks hauling the debris away and spoke of the witnesses.
    As a former Radioman (equivalent rank to Sergeant), I look for certain signs. And I would be happy if you asked this question of any that you know, which is, what kind of signals traffic does not have an authentication signal or call sign equivalent? None. Romeo Charlie Delta this is Tango Fox Alpha, how copy, over? Or in written form, a designation that stands as an authentication code, so that you can be sure of whom you are speaking to, a friendly and not an enemy. It's common trade craft in both the Military and in Ham Radio operations.
    The Caldbeck signal has this, the Rendlesham does not.
    The Caldbeck was written down shortly after the incident, the Rendlesham was what, 30 years later?
    The Caldbeck signal translates clear and clean - letter for letter. If you examine the actual, factual
    results from the Rendlesham Forest binary code, it is mostly static, trash, garbage, guesswork, and
    filling in of missing or incorrect letters.
    I think, as my personal theory, that the Rendlesham incident was real, but that the binary code from
    there was brought out that many years later only to make the Caldbeck look bad. As a smoke screen
    because someone was bringing up the old reports of Caldbeck and they got worried. So they plant
    yet another message that claims aliens are evil, set to dominate us, and not our friends.

I don't believe we can trust aliens, but not one of the three dozen messages that I have translated ever
    produced any word or words that seemed to be against humanity in general. They do mention, in four of
    them, that they do not wish to speak to our governments nor our scientists. I wonder why that is?
    Because they trust them about the same as we do, that's why. But nothing evil, or pertaining to
    any invasion or harm to us. Only the government fakes have that quality.
    My conclusion - Rendlesham is real, the symbols on the sides of the craft which translate to a
    benign message are real, but the binary code is a government produced fake.
    I'm going to go through with this and publish very shortly.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

9ideon (1st July 2021), Brigantia (1st July 2021), Journeyman (1st July 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

the binary code is a government produced fake.
    Actually Jim, you might be very wrong there, binary code is older than you might think. Besides the fact some old Island (Pacific) tribe knew how to use it way back in the day, the Korean (South) flag has binary in it too. Back in the day when Dtv was still real I had a topic on solving it, there's some interesting information to be found, unfort when Dtv became fake news, they wiped the database. We lost all our research back then, so I can't help you with that one.

Link to: 600 Year old binary code Polynesians:.

https://www.i-programmer.info/news/8...you-think.html

There was a US smart fecker who found out that the binary code we use was also used by.... etc.. He wrote a book about it and they wacked him for it. Maybe Ron Sr or Bill might recall this, it happened way back, I believe Bill and Ron Sr might have been Teens or Kids back then. Obviously other members surely remember it too. Again, that knowledge was all in the Dtv database.

Then there is the Vedic Binary:

https://www.sanskritimagazine.com/ve...binary-system/

As you have read my theory (one of the few who did lol), to me it is plain as day who or what this stuff is and where it originated from. We knew it, we got wiped, we forgot it, some still had it, they kept it and used it against us.

In any case good luck with the book (the publication) I know you're working very hard on it.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 1st July 2021 at 11:26.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th July 2021), Journeyman (1st July 2021), mountain_jim (1st July 2021), Tintin (2nd July 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

the binary code is a government produced fake.
    Actually Jim, you might be very wrong there, binary code is older than you might think. Besides the fact some old Island (Pacific) tribe knew how to use it way back in the day, the Korean (South) flag has binary in it too. Back in the day when Dtv was still real I had a topic on solving it, there's some interesting information to be found, unfort when Dtv became fake news, they wiped the database. We lost all our research back then, so I can't help you with that one.

Link to: 600 Year old binary code Polynesians:.

https://www.i-programmer.info/news/8...you-think.html

There was a US smart fecker who found out that the binary code we use was also used by.... etc.. He wrote a book about it and they wacked him for it. Maybe Ron Sr or Bill might recall this, it happened way back, I believe Bill and Ron Sr might have been Teens or Kids back then. Obviously other members surely remember it too. Again, that knowledge was all in the Dtv database.

Then there is the Vedic Binary:

https://www.sanskritimagazine.com/ve...binary-system/

As you have read my theory (one of the few who did lol), to me it is plain as day who or what this stuff is and where it originated from. We knew it, we got wiped, we forgot it, some still had it, they kept it and used it against us.

In any case good luck with the book (the publication) I know you're working very hard on it.
    Sorry for the confusion. I totally agree with you that binary code is very old. What I meant here:
    The Caldbeck was written down shortly after the incident, the Rendlesham was what, 30 years later?
    Is that the Rendlesham binary code was not Released until about 30 years after the event.
    The Caldbeck on the other hand was recorded that same day it happened or the next morning.
    The Sgt. says he got the code, put it in a notebook, and sat on it for many years. But his original book that he carried as a security guard, while it had the images from the designs from the craft on it, did not have that code in it. In other words, we can't be sure that it was not a product of the Intelligence agencies, created in response to the Caldbeck crash binary code, in order to discredit it. Sorry if I did not explain it properly. I'm trying to do too many things at once probably LOL.

Your theory: We knew it, we got wiped, we forgot it, some still had it, they kept it and used it against us. Is not that far off from my own. However, I believe that it is possible that natural phenomena was the cause, sinceit is worldwide.

This would be extremely helpful, perhaps: There was a US smart fecker who found out that the binary code we use was also used by.... etc.. He wrote a book about it and they wacked him for it. Maybe Ron Sr or Bill might recall this, it happened way back, I believe Bill and Ron Sr might have been Teens or Kids back then. Obviously other members surely remember it too. Again, that knowledge was all in the Dtv database. If we can locate it.

I'm hoping that I can get a comment system that puts line feeds and returns randomly, just to screw up my posts, like this one seems to do. Very handy.
    Last edited by Jim_Duyer; 1st July 2021 at 22:15.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

9ideon (2nd July 2021), aoibhghaire (4th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (2nd July 2021), Tintin (2nd July 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Your theory: We knew it, we got wiped, we forgot it, some still had it, they kept it and used it against us. Is not that far off from my own. However, I believe that it is possible that natural phenomena was the cause, sinceit is worldwide.

This would be extremely helpful, perhaps: There was a US smart fecker who found out that the binary code we use was also used by.... etc.. He wrote a book about it and they wacked him for it. Maybe Ron Sr or Bill might recall this, it happened way back, I believe Bill and Ron Sr might have been Teens or Kids back then. Obviously other members surely remember it too. Again, that knowledge was all in the Dtv database. If we can locate it.
    I watched 4 hrs of footage, just footage, no sound etc in where the maker of that work just showed destroyed ancient sites etc. The amount of sites showing intelligent design behind the destruction (pin pointing strikes, explosions all similar pattern design) rules it (natural) out for me, without doubt, there was no natural disaster (or anything similar) involved, I do believe it was the actual reason to instigate the flood as a result. The reason for the flood might have been due to the nature of that destruction, water more or less neutralizes Nuclear crap. One could even imagine this be the reason for all those anomalous site across the globe relating to nuclear detonations. in some war of doctrines. It seems it was too late for Mars/Venus, or they did not bother trying to save it. If Mars was hit with the Brahmastra it would also make clear why that core stopped spinning. In any case Jim, fascinating.

That database is most definitively gone, wiped overnight without warning, they promised they would save the database and people could get copies of it, but nah, overnight wipe and there it was, fake news site.

Yes, I agree that it would, I just can't remember the name of the man, I also remember it is almost impossible to find anything on the matter on the net, despite it being shown too in one of those one season series, maybe the one with the hangar in it (title name), not sure though. Other members might remember this though.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Tintin (2nd July 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I watched 4 hrs of footage, just footage, no sound etc in where the maker of that work just showed destroyed ancient sites etc. The amount of sites showing intelligent design behind the destruction (pin pointing strikes, explosions all similar pattern design) rules it (natural) out for me, without doubt, there was no natural disaster (or anything similar) involved, I do believe it was the actual reason to instigate the flood as a result. The reason for the flood might have been due to the nature of that destruction, water more or less neutralizes Nuclear crap. One could even imagine this be the reason for all those anomalous site across the globe relating to nuclear detonations. in some war of doctrines. It seems it was too late for Mars/Venus, or they did not bother trying to save it. If Mars was hit with the Brahmastra it would also make clear why that core stopped spinning. In any case Jim, fascinating.

That database is most definitively gone, wiped overnight without warning, they promised they would save the database and people could get copies of it, but nah, overnight wipe and there it was, fake news site.

Yes, I agree that it would, I just can't remember the name of the man, I also remember it is almost impossible to find anything on the matter on the net, despite it being shown too in one of those one season series, maybe the one with the hangar in it (title name), not sure though. Other members might remember this though.
    Another clue has surfaced. Well, I had to pry it out of the ground with a shovel so to speak but surfaced nonetheless. That area is indeed very similar to Roswell's location. Not in a Magnetic anomaly area, but rather in the center of an area of high magnetism and one of very low magnetism. Naturally extant and due to the iron and other minerals in the soil. If magnetism were used for navigation or guidance, and one shifts from very high to very low or vice verse, might a malfunctioning compensator be responsible for the crashes?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Tintin (2nd July 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Another clue has surfaced. Well, I had to pry it out of the ground with a shovel so to speak but surfaced nonetheless. That area is indeed very similar to Roswell's location. Not in a Magnetic anomaly area, but rather in the center of an area of high magnetism and one of very low magnetism. Naturally extant and due to the iron and other minerals in the soil. If magnetism were used for navigation or guidance, and one shifts from very high to very low or vice verse, might a malfunctioning compensator be responsible for the crashes?
    Could very well be Jim, but I am a Mad Scientist, not a Mechanic.

I for one think they were not crashes at all, I have the feeling they were done on purpose as part of the larger deception. Doesn't mean you're wrong either so.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Jim_Duyer (2nd July 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Could very well be Jim, but I am a Mad Scientist, not a Mechanic.

I for one think they were not crashes at all, I have the feeling they were done on purpose as part of the larger deception. Doesn't mean you're wrong either so.
    I'm fairly sure now that this craft was intentionally brought down to crash by the human on the ground. Just like the Roswell craft or crafts were brought down. USA had its example to study, and UK wanted their own. I believe that a form of advanced radar was used in the Roswell crash, and of course the UK invented radar so they would have something equally good or better.
    Right after this - 3 years later, both the USA and UK gave orders to fire on UFOs. You can see this in the Milton Torres intercept of an aircraft sized UFO over Britain. Without visual sighting, he was ordered by GCI to fire all 24 of his 75mm rockets (each equivalent to a Sherman Tank shell) in a shotgun type assault and then lost the lock before he could fire.
    The both had crash parts to examine. And both came to the conclusion that they could not be beaten easily, and both began trying to take them on. No use trying to communicate with them, right?
    But the problem is, they did know how to communicate with them, and were in communication with them, as proved by the code from Caldbeck.
    I believe that the simplest answer is right in front of our faces. There is one group that has been among us since the time of the Sumerians or previously. They are calling the shots in the intelligence agencies. They are ordering attacks on the other group, who is just now attempting to either explore Earth or return to Earth. They may, indeed, represent the group that lost the war in the skies that our ancestors spoke of, thousands of years ago.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Improved radar would be needed to bring down the Caldbeck craft. Much like radar was supposedly used in the Roswell incident to help bring it down. I recall that there is a thread on here about the large number of scientists who have been victims of supposed "suicides", and that quite a few of them worked for Marconi Radio in England.

So then I found this: With great haste, the Cherry report of 1949 recommended an urgent overhaul and improvement of the UK’s air defences, under the codename Rotor.

Due to this, it was recommended that the sprawling network of some 170 radar sites left over from the last war be rationalised and consolidated to 66 sites, and that the best existing radar be completely re-built to higher peacetime standards.

The essential elements of the wartime Control and Reporting structure were maintained - a hierarchical command and control system, separate sectors etc. The contract was given to the Marconi Wireless and Telegraph Company and was (and still is) the largest government contract awarded to a UK firm.

The author of the Cherry Report: Professor Cherry was awarded a Marconi International Fellowship in 1978; to 'honor notable contributions to the field of communications, both in the scientific/technological sense and in terms of human perception'.
    Last edited by Jim_Duyer; 4th July 2021 at 19:15.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2