+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 'We All Need To Be Ready' - Elon Musk Greatest Warning (2021) Population Collapse

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Default Re: 'We All Need To Be Ready' - Elon Musk Greatest Warning (2021) Population Collapse

Here's my obligatory link to the Symbols decoded blog. Two entries on Musk, though he crops up a lot more than that:

https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.co...sk-the-x-bank/ - Some interesting stuff about FISA, Obama and the space program. Denise some of this backs up what your contact told you I think?

https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.co...-plan-decoded/ - this references Covid amongst other things... Some dark stuff there.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th June 2021), Pam (26th June 2021), Sadieblue (25th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: 'We All Need To Be Ready' - Elon Musk Greatest Warning (2021) Population Collapse

I have asked myself WHY Elon and his scientists who know electronics backwards and forward would be depending on batteries and/or link-ups with recharging sites to keep Tesla on the road. I then found out the problem was that the governments needed to collect taxes in some way to take the place of taxes on OIL in order to keep the government, roads, etc., etc. going. Also, in the meanwhile Elon can make more money creating and selling batteries, even if they run his cars for one million miles each. The loser is the environment for the battery materials and the disposal. The electric companies giving power to the power stations for the electric cars need OIL to continue running: back to square one. Also, there is the 2030 distopian horror of running closed-off highways right across America, cutting out small communities, farmers, small towns, etc. who will not play ball with Agenda 2030. Now all this has a simple FIX, but undoubtedly, they have already patented it to close it off from existence.

When they have murdered off the majority of the population, WHO will buy all their products which require ordering through 5G Satellites which will be so thick up there that even mosquitoes won't be able to navigate the travel jamb. Billion dollar military planes, commercial aircraft, UFO's will be crashing into things impossible to avoid. They will be falling on our heads. These Military non-communicating people are truly Blind!

These fabulously rich business men have nothing else to do with their ill gotten gains but to obtain more and more companies. Has it occurred to any of them that it is the existence of a population with money that gives MONEY its true VALUE. What will happen when their FIAT MONEY and/or BLOCK CHAIN PHANTOM MONEY has LOST ITS VALUE because that is dependent on Volume of Trade which is dependent upon Size of Population? Did you know that when you die, if you did not give the banks a written directive that your money must go to your Estate (which requires expensive probate) or have a Joint Account with your chosen Heir and his/her Signature Card and/or Trust Account, that the BANK KEEPS YOUR MONEY?? So the creeps get you alive and/or dead.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

pabranno (26th June 2021), Pam (26th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (26th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,702 times in 20,824 posts

Those who are deep involved in to the Global "5G Smart Cities" Agenda (future prison cities) may also connected to Autonomous "Smart Cars" Agenda and I think Elon Musk must know that!

cheers,
    John
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

pabranno (26th June 2021), palehorse (1st July 2021), Pam (26th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2