+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Great Reset + 2030 Agenda: Plan B (more human ideas and visions for a positive future)

1. Link to Post #21
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Great Reset + 2030 Agenda: Plan B (more human ideas and visions for a positive future)

Earth humans presently is a bunch of confused beings in general. Though not a fault of our own. We have been purposely corrupted and manipulated and divided for the purpose of controlling us. How do we make a good plan in the current confused state? No we cant. So the first practical step to make is to work on ourselves. Others call it "go with in" I call it "go back to our nature" Its the same thing said differently. Heaven on earth can not be created by demons only angels can do that. Plans are of the mind but it should be guided by the heart. So again start on oneself. Perhaps we should first discuss how to fix oneself, the heart aspect before we proceed to the mind aspect , for any mind matters not guided by the heart is doomed to fail..

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

All is one (4th July 2021), Bill Ryan (29th June 2021), gini (20th October 2022), Patient (16th December 2022), The KMan (23rd October 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Belgium Avalon Member All is one's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 170 posts

Default Re: Great Reset + 2030 Agenda: Plan B (more human ideas and visions for a positive future)

GENERAL EXPLANATION OF (MY IDEA OF) FREQUENCY

When thinking about frequencies I mostly think about: the natural harmonic frequency of the earth (For more explanation see: https://www.theoracleslibrary.com/20...ann-resonance/) Especially related to the part that states: Humans also have a frequency in tune with the Earth. Your natural resonant frequency matches that of the Earth itsself.

But also all types of energies; radiation, wavelengths, aura energy field, etc.
    (Maybe frequency is not a completely correct term for what I’m trying to convey.)

Anyway some people perceive these “frequencies” naturally & there are also several devices which can measure frequencies in many ways (bio resonance machines, etc.)

?¿ That frequency should be one of the important pillars of a new harmonious society is my feeling (and a thought I’m playing with) based on my own experiences and the following …

If one can see truth in the concept that all matter & reality arizes from frequency.

The root of most distortion can be traced back to a distortion in “human” frequency (frequency of thoughts, frequency of DNA, frequency of how people connect to each other; frequency how people connect to the earth & to the universe and to all other existing energies)

Most world leaders/“secret” organizations etc. seem to also have lost their way in these distorted frequencies. They seem to not be able to see any more solution to the worlds issues than using more distortion & distorted frequencies to keep everything/everyone in check. Hence the negative control; 5G; WIFI, current 2030 plans etc. And if we only follow this course I’m afraid that it will destroy humanity completely and no good or evil heart will be left beating (This includes the destruction of all elite leaders and those who tried to escape …)

But I think we still have a choice!
    This is if we work on creating that choice

I think that there is enough knowledge and advanced technology & other systems available to rectify most distorted frequencies and energies.
    Should the many start implementing any and all knowledge to rectify any distorted frequency en energies we might be paving a way for a better future.
    Things would of course also get solved if people in power would instead of going further in creating distortion start using and implementing positive healing and harmonizing frequencies on all levels.

PERSONAL & VERY BROAD IDEA OF FREQUENCIES & ENERGIES
    (This idea still needs work; refinement etc. )

As to what frequencies specifically to use and how to know what frequencies to use I’m not sure whether/how much technology should play a role.
    Or whether we need to return to more natural ways of positive frequencies such as intuition using crystals etc.

?¿”I personally feel that at the moment we should move towards using a combination of nature and technology in a positive way. This might also be because I grew up with technology and thus for me it’s hard to think about/ envision a society where there’s enough space and time for everything & everyone without the use of some kind of technology. (Can be totally different technology than we are currently using though.)”

As to what kind of frequencies & how to generate them:

I think everything emits some type of frequency/energy. There are also probably myriads of ways to generate any frequency. Frequencies can & are generated naturally (i.e. by sound, by the earth, by DNA, by thoughts, will power, crystals, plants etc.) or can be generated using technology (bio resonance machines, rife machines, “free” energy devices etc.)

?¿
    Concerning the technological frequencies I wonder if we can find frequencies that can be used instead of 5G WIFI etc. which are beneficial to humans?

I know that if frequencies can be used for “bad” purposes. They can also be used on a good wavelength, beneficial to humanity and to nature. Just don’t know if this is also possible for any type of functioning wireless connection.

Also I wonder to what degree and in which way can best use technology in tune with nature?

There are also other frequencies and energies we might not be aware of at the moment who might also have some influence on us and our environment. Think about how churches/pyramids etc. where always placed on certain energy points and were designed in specific shapes.

Examples of other frequencies and energies we might not be aware of :

The materials we use (to build homes),
    the food we eat
    the water we drink
    the clothes we wear.
    The shapes of our cities and the shapes and spheres of our houses.
    the types of energy we use.
    The things we talk about
    the things we teach each other & how we teach them.

It’s also also possible that due to the current state of affairs in this world we’ll need more than change frequency & energy alone for transitioning in to more positive societal structures etc. My suggestions for a better future are not complete yet.
    But I think we are at the crossroad.

Many prophets and visionaries have predicted a split in humanity. Being that one part of humanity will be choosing a life in harmony with nature and another part will be choosing the opposite direction. I also have a very strong feeling that such a split is bound to happen.

Humanity already has the information inside them to manifest a beautiful reality, but it can only manifest if each of us try to speak to our innate gifts, our fountains of knowledge & talents and interests.

@ries: Working on onesself & ones “karma”/being aware of a thing like “karma” can surely help us in the transition towards more harmony.

@ Bubu: Be kind to yourself it’s the first step towards a harmonious world. Taking care of one’s own life issues are equally important.
    Nobody has all the answers, but each individual will know/feel/be able to do something which matters.

Sometimes we can only get out of a nasty situation by thinking envisioning and trying out a completely different way.

After all most innovation arises from being confronted with the problems first.

+@ Mike Gorman:

In my idea/mind: how I feel it; frequency & energy is everywhere and we just need to become aware of the positive or negative influence of the people/matter objects/sounds which surrounds us and try to connect to the positive energy frequencies and correct distorted energy frequencies where possible.

Standardized perception will only be possible through measuring devices, to avoid anyone giving a blurred/wrong perception. Though people and the human mind will always be crucial in interpreting any results measured.

The presence of mqany frequencies are already being communicated on subtle cellular levels (see negative effects of radiation WIFI etc on humans living cells). Sensitive people already feel this happening. The same is true for positive frequencies emitted from the earth and devices music etc. One can also feel their effectswhen sensitive enough.

PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD:

I started this thread to make us aware that we need to think about what we want to create as well as making the best of the situation humanity is currently stuck in …

Everyone has a purpose here.

I want us to think, to feel, to envision, whilst also staying grounded in the reality of the world we are living in.

This thread is not a race!
    It’s an open question meant to appeal to and awaken people who feel called upon finding answers.

The responsibility to make the best of our collective future and our world does not rest on one person. It rests on each and everyone of us ( to do our best according to our own capacities in attributing to a better future).

Sometimes one must rise above one’s current situation to be guided to the answers.

Nothing is expected of anyone here; all ideas of everyone are welcome.

Anyway I do hope that humanity will end up well .

Wishing everyone much LOVE and STRENGTH.

Be the LIGHT you wish to see!

All is one
    Last edited by All is one; 19th November 2022 at 20:43.
    Please don’t use the apples of someone else’s tree to satisfy your own thirst. (If you did eat another’s fruit; have the decency to give some fruit back.)
    IF YOU WANT TO SEE A GARDEN OF EDEN ON EARTH; HELP BY SOWING ANOTHER SEED YOURSELF.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2021), Casey Claar (20th October 2022), Ernie Nemeth (29th June 2021), Ezio Auditore da Firenze (2nd May 2023), gini (20th October 2022), Harmony (24th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (9th July 2021), Patient (24th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Everybody wants peace and a better world, ...

but almost no one really wants to do an in depth research on the darkness which blocks peace and start a real plan (to create new & better structures) for a better future.

As well those in power, as the people, possess the free will to choose what kind of the future they want to help create.

Whether the majority of the people start to plan solutions which will truly bring us to a better future or whether it are some or all those in power who get stronger in profoundly committing to making a future in alignment with prosperity and harmony, I don’t care who does it, but I hope there will be some more people really trying to change things for the better.

This because the existing plans for a new world will not lead to a golden age, but to much doom and gloom.
    [Currently there’s a twisted plan (➜ putting technology in humans & living organisms (cyborg) ➜ Trojan Horse; AI takeover; ELE agenda) on the table from some people (referring to those who want to insert technology in humans one way or another) who don’t really care about the big picture and are not in tune with a harmonious future.]

The (un) conscious destruction of humanity and all life & the beauty in this planet is not a divine plan. It’s either a deliberate or unconscious misunderstanding of the forces and desires of the universe or it’s an externalisation of the inner torment of a few.

WHY should we still believe in a better future?

Some things were already destined*** (the future already exists for those who can see***) to be before they were "carved in stone". Whatever the reason is for this complete diversion from the path of restoring this planetary frequency to one of love and harmony; if we let the life bleed out of the vision of a truly better future for this world and humanity we might as well all crawl in our grave right now.

Without any real other plan, for new and better structures, I don’t think that the flawed plan will/can be changed enough to get to the most positive and harmonious future we could reach.

It’s not Ok to just sweep mistakes under the carpet (it’s just another cowardice way of avoiding to look at the darkness and complexity of the current situation of the world, which needs fundamental solving, by the strongest and most courageous ones).
    We don’t only need to stop the wrong road we’re on. We’ll need to get oriented towards the right path.
    To do that we’ll need to use all our wisdom and intuition to get to a better future at the right frequency.

(Putting technology inside living organisms is the road to complete destruction (Trojan horse way) not the path to a better more enlightened future.)

Frequency and it's influence on manifestation

Quote This future needs to be created on the same frequency as we want the results to be, which are harmony, love, restoration, compassion .… . And yes, new structures are necessary because we’re not yet living in “the garden of eden” [evil (as well as kindness and goodness) can be found everywhere on all levels of society]
    The trespassing of kindness and goodness in to greed, violence, hate, jealousy, destruction, ... , abuse of power; even murder & pure evil) can be found at all levels in society (as much at the top the middle and the bottom of society) mostly with hypocrisy and superficiality as a veil …

The importance of raising our awareness

This problem is not about the sheep against the wolves and vice versa, it’s about our level of awareness at the top and bottom crystallizing in to systems that reflect that level of awareness. It’s time for change, time to raise our awareness. We need to live from understanding that each and everyone of us is contributing to the society and structures we live in.

The dynamics of evil

We also need to understand that today evil and greed can still be found everywhere.

Evil is very much related to the absence of wisdom and knowledge. Therefor evil can be found everywhere …

Top middle and bottom of society all consist of good and evil, but they just express these traits differently from each other (in different ways).

This world still consists of dark and light forces /energies in a continuously changing balance. But if the darkness wins now it’ll become dark for everyone and everything. Likewise if the light wins it’ll be light for everyone and everything.

In my opinion, the movie ‘Dogville’ actually does quite a good job in displaying that evil can be found everywhere even amongst the common people as well as the high ups . It is a good representation of how cruelty injustice and evil can be found everywhere at all levels of society and of how people reflect their vices on to one another and magnify evil in doing so.

The solution: new structures created from a higher awareness on a frequency in alignment with a long term vision for a healed world

No system has yet been capable of eradicating these negative traits and the evil side of humanity. These negative traits are constantly reflected back and forth from bottom to top and top to bottom (people reflect their vices amongst each other) and in their constant reflection amplifyd. Everyone needs to get aware of this and it needs to stop. We’re all here for a reason and we need to focus our strength & energy on creating the best possible outcome and not the worst. We really need structures which facilitate harmony and prosperity for everyone.

Stay alert positive and keep your wits because the change and reorganization this world is going through might be a long one.

My belief in a beautiful future for humanity and this planet (where the frequency is restored) is as strong as my belief in the self-evident fact that I do exist.

It’s the reason why I’m invested in writing about this subject, doing everything within my capacities to help raise awareness to bring forth this better future for all of humanity and this planet. It’s what motivates me.

We will be able to create a future where all of humanity reaches its highest potential and where the frequency of all of life is restored (can take multiple generations; is not something we’ll instantly reach), we just need to focus on creating the right steps towards this future in alignment with the frequency we want it to become.

I believe in a truly harmonious & beautiful future for all of humanity and the planet as much as I would be able to believe in it should I have been able to visit this distant future***. But thus far I’ve exhausted my capacity in contributing in mapping out ways to get there (in all my posts & threads). Without anyone else giving new input I can not think out better solutions. I want to keep true and devoted to creating a plan for a truly better world and future, but I need other people to help by exchanging ideas.

Not having any fear alone is not enough, there need to be enough/more people who are interested in creating this plan. I do believe in everyone’s good intentions and desire for a better future, but am still waiting for the outward expression of new ideas which can lead us to better structures …

My intention for bringing this up again is for everyone to sharpen their focus on the right ways; path and outcome.

I’ve by now extensively given my opinion on the old “New World Order” plans ( in many of my posts) and tried to present some bits and pieces of possible other ideas for creating a better plan.

Passing on the torch

I’m passing on the torch to anyone and everyone who is wise, strong, courageous & loving enough to try rectify the road we’re on.

Anyone whoever pledged true to restoring this planet’s frequency and the frequency of all life. Just follow the light from inside yourself.

Time does not exist in any higher spiritual dimension*** and the light always returns.

Have peace courage and love.

- Integrity and wisdom are amongst the most profound and unshakeable strengths for creating and manifesting long term visions. &

- Love and integrity are the gateway to wisdom.

- The future affects the present as much as the past.***

I’d be happy to help anyone who wants (to use wisdom and love) to create a future in alignment with all dimensions (divine, earthly, …) But I’ll for now stop putting my energy in trying to bring about that better future myself.

People are capable of amazing things if they believe in it and are willing to organize and work on making them a reality. Just think about all the amazing gigantic buildings around the world …

Love, Faith, Wisdom & Structure are the constructive forces of this world, let’s make use of them for making this world a better place.

We can learn from the past, analyze the present and see the future (through our mind’s eye***) to know what we need to create in the here and now.

Past Present Future all dimensions are connected. ***

All is one

***Time does not exist in the higher spiritual dimensions.

Therefor if one can connect with these higher spiritual dimensions one can kind of get a precognition of the future. (Mostly in the time frame of the future that is connected to one’s own karmic/soul path.)

It’s a state where one is highly connected to and in alignment with the frequency of this planet the universe and life.

It’s a bit like a deeply meditative state; a bit like using regression meditation therapy to visit past experiences /life… but way more intense.

P.S. We need more lateral thinking to figure out complete solutions

P.S. Linear/convergent more mathematical thinking is good for so many things, but can not be the only thing to rely upon for creating the path towards a future wherein the frequency of all life is restored. There’s a need for more divergent (creative thinking) & more lateral (using both convergent and divergent; out of the box) thinking. This because the path towards a better future also needs to be at the exact frequency one wants the end result to be.
    Last edited by All is one; 19th November 2022 at 20:44.
    Please don’t use the apples of someone else’s tree to satisfy your own thirst. (If you did eat another’s fruit; have the decency to give some fruit back.)
    IF YOU WANT TO SEE A GARDEN OF EDEN ON EARTH; HELP BY SOWING ANOTHER SEED YOURSELF.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

gini (20th October 2022), Harmony (24th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (11th June 2022), The KMan (23rd October 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Goals and visions to work towards for a better direction for the New World (Order) (~Plan B):

A) OWNERSHIP

Goal: for everyone to own their own piece of land to live a self sustainable life

- The piece of land you live on can only be swapped; merged or shared.
    No more selling or buying the earth; we’re all connected to her. The earth should never be a business item (leading to people fighting over who owns what resources etc.)…
    - The boundaries of each piece could be put in a database who’s also responsible for keeping track of the swapping etc.
    - When one dies the land automatically returns in the database* and is given the the next person. (*Databases can be digital or on paper …)

See thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1447582

B) “JUSTICE” system

Goal: work towards a justice system that is:

- FREE and DIRECTly ACCESSIBLE to everyone
    - structured by using SIMPLE to follow steps
    - run by REAL empathic PEOPLE
    - DIGITAL accessibility (by ethernet, wifi etc.) & accessibility by PHONE or post
    - using unbiased harmonious MODERN & ANCIENT TECHNIQUES (numerology) to gain clarity about any conflict situation in addition to analysing any issue using all other means available

The intention of a renewed justice system is to give people back their responsibility & freedom whilst also protecting the rights of all the people.

See posts:

- https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1492918

- https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1496112

C) DECENTRALIZATION FOOD, money etc. :

Goal: Decentralization (of the supply chain, ...) for more prosperity and equality in harmony with nature

See thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1498414

D) TECHNOLOGY uses

Goal: USE OF TECHNOLOGY in a way that:
    - privacy, authenticity, safety and reliability are guaranteed
    - more direct access to eduction, justice, services, …
    - evolves in the direction of using only positive frequencies or emitting no frequencies - all technology stays outside of any living being!!!

Also see posts:

On reliability -blackouts: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1506764

On importance of frequencies: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1443350[url]

Above goals/visions are possible in between steps we can aspire to accomplish to get to the new world (order) we all want to live in.
    If you can envision any better in between stages for a new world (order) we can work towards to end up in a truly harmonious world, please feel free to share them.

All is one
    Last edited by All is one; 19th November 2022 at 20:44.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

East Sun (12th November 2022), Ezio Auditore da Firenze (2nd May 2023), gini (20th October 2022), Harmony (24th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (24th July 2022), The KMan (23rd October 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

I have not read all of the above posts but I understand the basic message and I wanted to quickly support this with my own recent experiences.

Although it might not seem like much to some people, it has been continuing in the same way...throughout my life I have loved nature, animals and being out in the woods etc.

Since moving to the house where we are now, I have had an underlying feeling of wanting to replenish the area with wildlife.

We have had an amazing amount of birds nesting on our house. We found a baby turtle running for his life toward our house in the backyard - away from the pond. We took him in and nourished him back to health and we are releasing him in the pond. A friend found a baby chipmunk that had been displaced due to people sodding a lot. She has grown and is ready to go as well.

Yesterday while outside a sparrow came and landed right next to me on the deck. It knew I was OK and safe to be around. Last night I had an urge to go look out back. A mother racoon was there with 2 babies.

The amount of birds and animals that are connecting to our space is amazing!

I really do believe we can make this change. All that is needed is a pure love of the earth and it's inhabitants.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Alecs (24th July 2022), All is one (30th July 2022), Casey Claar (20th October 2022), Ezio Auditore da Firenze (2nd May 2023), gini (20th October 2022), Harmony (22nd October 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (24th July 2022), Peace in Oz (23rd October 2022), The KMan (23rd October 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

There is nothing stopping each one of us from quickly living in paradise other than greed.

We collectively as a society choose to not share, we choose to charge money to others for our services, we choose to eat alone instead of having feasts with other humans each night.

I really do not think there is anything stopping us other than ourselves.

Can thousands of humans live together in a group that is focused on love?

Yes, at least temporarily this happens every year at the National Rainbow Gathering in the United States.

There were over 10,000 camping together and eating together in a miniature society that has several fundamental differences from "Babylon" or the normal world.

1.) There are no "jobs" but everything always gets done. People work because they want to work, "Because they love their family" Everything always gets done. Some people likely do not work as much as others. But everything gets done. This is where I think "normal society" could learn the most. Everything always gets done.
    2.) Food is ALWAYS FREE. No bartering for food.
    I would typically eat 12 or so small scoops of delicious food each day. Everybody has a "bliss cup" on them at all times and you use this as your single bowl and cup which reduces trash and "dish duty" is 100% on you. About 1/3rd of the population also eats together each night, with multiple kitchens hauling HUGE pots through the woods to the dinner circle which takes place in the middle of everything.
    3.) In general there is a spirit of giving, if you need something just ask, and chances are you will soon receive.
    This is often done simply by yelling, which is something I had to teach many of the newer people as they arrived.
    A teenage girl asked me if I had a sleeping bag, she looked worried. I simply yelled, "Does anyone have a sleeping bag" a few others echoed me and she had TWO sleeping bags in minutes.
    4. ) Using money, as in cash is not allowed for anything except donations to the collective.
    When cash is needed to buy food or other items from Babylon the "Magic Hat Band" plays at the main dinner circle each night and collects donations. Anyone who wants to go watch the counting of the money afterwards.

There is a lot more I could go into but at least my personal experience while there for 10 days was like living in a utopia. Everything seemed perfection, and I truly mean that, I noticed a HUGE increase in my and others ability to manifest what we desire. This was CLEAR, and I have countless examples, from the normal type of manifestation where we yelled for a sleeping bag, to the more "seemingly magical" when 4 of us held hands and "attempted to manifest cheese" which was successful as well.

I guess it might kinda sound like a cult, but its important to point out that there are NO LEADERS, and no real rules. Decisions are decided by group consensus of whomever happens to be on the land discussing things.

The following is taken from an unofficial rainbow website (There is no "official" Rainbow Gathering Anything)

Why Do We Gather
    • Because we love each other. We really do.
    • Because we are creating something new and beautiful. Don't believe there's nothing new under the sun. This is as new ­ even 16 sweet years into it ­ as anything can be in the long­term development of human culture.
    • Because we fold the vision of a peaceful world in our inner eyes ­ in our hearts and we make it real in this outside world.
    • Because it is a thrill to experience a cooperative society.
    • Because it is our great pleasure to live ­ even briefly ­ together in a state of expanded freedom.
    • Because only when we take personal responsibility for the needs of each other ­ water, food, security, fuel, healing, child care and recycling ­ do we take mature responsibility for our lives.
    • Because the children need something gentle and loving to look forward to.
    • Because it is important to teach and learn as much as possible about human cooperation.
    • Because we dream of gathering everywhere with people of all lands and traditions. As Paul Revere and Longfellow said, "in every middlesex village and town."
    • Because we are fed up with war economy & economic exploitation & political over fording, and we want to try something else.
    • Because under all the party­style wrapping paper, the gathering presents a very serious example of functional culture. .
    • Because gathering teaches thousands of people, even tens of thousands, respect for the earth, the water, the plants & the animals.
    • Because even the addicts, the dissolute, the spaced­out space cadets, the drunks who come are in need of love, and every society must care for its own.
    • Because laughter, music, celebration and rejoicing in life are needed in this world in great measure
    • Because in our celebrations we make a hosanna of great joy.
    • Because when we work together voluntarily we illuminate the way out from under the burden of the governments & the banks.
    • Because gathering unifies ancient tribal wisdom with current ideas and technologies.
    • Because people + nature eco­harmony = beauty
    • Because when WC gather we bring to life a society without human prejudice.
    • Because gathering inter nets people from all over the world who are actively participating in the conscious evolution of our species.
    • Because when we gather we touch each other in a spiritual place where we are all part of one great bug human family.
    • Because we want to inspire hope that it is indeed possible ­ and in fact plea .durable for people of all kinds to live in peace.
    • Because the world needs to see a positive example and if we don't do it, who else will?
    • Because outside of the money system we encounter the most generous human natures.
    • Because light and life and love deserve to be celebrated by lots of us.
    • Because when we hold hands in our circles we can feel the energy that moves the atoms and the moon and stars.
    • Because our councils are open to everyone to speak, we hear ideas, poems, stories and wisdom from the seven corners of the earth.
    • Because the work and play shops are educational the massage delightful, and the music rich with interlaced harmonies.
    • Because our example supports the right of people everywhere to be free to assemble peaceably.
    • Because in the simple relationships of cooperation and volunteerism are found the keys to the future.
    • Because in doing the simple tasks, the underlying gears and levers that make society go are revealed
    • Because when we work together in harmony our divine roots are revealed.
    • Because it just great to see something large scale that doesn't belong to the giant corporations.
    • Because gathering teaches us to have faith, to trust each other, to believe in good and goodness, and to have the strength ­ in the face of the rest of the world ­ to carry on.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

All is one (30th July 2022), gini (20th October 2022), Harmony (22nd October 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (24th July 2022), Patient (24th July 2022), The KMan (23rd October 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,040 times in 8,169 posts

Sandi Adams Agenda 2030 Part 1
    UK Column - 1 hour 3 minutes Posted Oct 20, 2022

SHOW NOTES
    For one mother, a brief meeting with Bill Gates leads her to conduct a dedicated investigation of the Global Biodiversity Assessment; circa 1,000 pages detailing a dystopian plan for the world. Join Sandi Adams as she exposes this world plan, now better known as Agenda 2030 and hear why she warns it must be stopped.

give it time, some interesting observations get discussed.

She quotes David Spangler - United Nations director of planetary initiative

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a lucifarian initiation"

from Wikipedia
    In 1970, Spangler went to Britain where he visited the spiritual community of Findhorn in northern Scotland. He claimed to have been told by non-physical, spiritual contacts that he would find his "next cycle of work" in Europe; he arrived at Findhorn and was told that one of the founders, Eileen Caddy, had had a vision three years earlier that a David Spangler would be coming there to live and work in the community. Not knowing who David Spangler was, but having read a small booklet written by him which someone sent to them, Eileen and her husband Peter Caddy and their Canadian colleague, Dorothy Maclean, the three founders of the Findhorn Community, had been waiting for someone with that name to arrive. Sometime after Spangler's arrival, he was offered and accepted joint directorship of the community along with Peter Caddy. He remained in the Findhorn Community until 1973. He then returned to the United States with a number of other Americans and Europeans, including Dorothy Maclean, where they founded the Lorian Association as a non-profit vehicle for the spiritual and educational work they wished to do together.[2][3]

In this 6th episode of Dark Journalist's X series, he gets into a connection between Findhorn and the secret schools.

DARK JOURNALIST X SERIES VI: SECRET SOCIETIES FINDHORN BESANT & THE UFO FILE

Last edited by norman; 20th October 2022 at 14:04.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

All is one (3rd November 2022), gini (20th October 2022), Harmony (22nd October 2022), Peace in Oz (20th October 2022), The KMan (23rd October 2022), Tintin (20th October 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

Default Aussie Bank Begins Linking Customer Transactions To Carbon Footprint

Aussie Bank Begins Linking Customer Transactions To Carbon Footprint
    FRIDAY, OCT 21, 2022 - 07:00 PM
    Authored by Paul Joseph Watson via Summit News,

In another foretaste of potential future ‘carbon allowance’ limits, a major bank in Australia has introduced a new feature that links purchases to a customer’s carbon footprint and warns them when they are going over the average.

Australia’s Commonwealth Bank (CBA) has partnered with Cogo, a “carbon management solutions” company, to launch the new feature, which is part of CBA’s online banking platform.

The bank gives the customer the option to “pay a fee” to offset their carbon footprint, with the average listed as 1,280 kilograms, a long way from the ‘sustainable’ figure of 200 kilograms.

A person’s carbon footprint is calculated and then an ‘equivalent’ metric is show to make the customer feel guilty about it, such as “8 trees being cut”.

“By combining our rich customer data and CoGo’s industry-leading capability in measuring carbon outputs, we will be able to provide greater transparency for customers so that they can take actionable steps to reduce their environmental footprint,” CommBank Group executive Angus Sullivan said in a statement.

The bank has promised to refine the calculation down to showing how much CO2 individual purchases are responsible for.

While initially presented as a handy way for someone to track their consumption habits and the supposed impact they have on the environment, some fear that such schemes could one day become mandatory and place limits on purchases of customers who exceed their ‘carbon allowance.’

As we previously highlighted, allied with climate lockdowns, technocrats want to exploit hysteria over climate change to increase financial control over individuals.

Such a proposal was presented in the science journal Nature by four environmental “experts” as a means of reducing global carbon emissions.

Everyone would be issued with a ‘carbon allowance card’ “that would entail all adults receiving an equal tradable carbon allowance that reduces over time in line with national [carbon] targets.”

The authors make it clear that the program would be a “national mandatory policy.”

Carbon units would be “deducted from the personal budget with every payment of transport fuel, home-heating fuels and electricity bills,” and anyone going over the limit would be forced to purchase additional units in the personal carbon market from those with excess to sell.”

Of course, the wealthy would be easily able to afford the offsets, and many of them are directly invested in the trading mechanisms that the scheme would be based on.

The proposal makes clear that the means of measuring a person’s uptake of carbon units for travel would function “on the basis of the tracking the user’s movement history.”

The authors note that mass compliance with COVID-19 lockdown regulations has greased the skids for further intrusive tyranny and that, “people may be more prepared to accept the tracking and limitations related to PCAs to achieve a safer climate” as a result.

Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

All is one (3rd November 2022), Harmony (22nd October 2022), Peace in Oz (23rd October 2022), The KMan (23rd October 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,754 times in 2,614 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    I have not read all of the above posts but I understand the basic message and I wanted to quickly support this with my own recent experiences.

Although it might not seem like much to some people, it has been continuing in the same way...throughout my life I have loved nature, animals and being out in the woods etc.

Since moving to the house where we are now, I have had an underlying feeling of wanting to replenish the area with wildlife.

We have had an amazing amount of birds nesting on our house. We found a baby turtle running for his life toward our house in the backyard - away from the pond. We took him in and nourished him back to health and we are releasing him in the pond. A friend found a baby chipmunk that had been displaced due to people sodding a lot. She has grown and is ready to go as well.

Yesterday while outside a sparrow came and landed right next to me on the deck. It knew I was OK and safe to be around. Last night I had an urge to go look out back. A mother racoon was there with 2 babies.

The amount of birds and animals that are connecting to our space is amazing!

I really do believe we can make this change. All that is needed is a pure love of the earth and it's inhabitants.

I really like your post Patient This has been the same where ever I have been across the country. Animals know they are safe, the sick, the orphaned the hungry come. They live in peace together mostly and become friends in trust and love. Something changes when there is no fear of violence or sudden change of a persons character. There is a great understanding of closeness and personal boundaries are not crossed and only embraced and nurtured. It becomes a reciprocation in harmony of the souls of all beings.

Even swimming in protectaed sea parks, the fish come up and touch your legs and arms and let you touch them. When you move within bushes covered in bees and talk to them they know all is well. I have seen different species of birds feed another species when the other mother bird couldn't find enough for her little flock. You see several different species of birds protect all the nests if a bird of prey comes flying around to take their young.

It seems the videos that many have posted are so heart warming because of the trust the animals have and can just be themselves knowing that no harm will come to them. Different species can help each other. There seems to be an invisible soul pact between some souls and beings.

I hope for such a world that is powered with love, care and balance.
    Last edited by Harmony; 23rd October 2022 at 04:45.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

All is one (22nd October 2022), gini (22nd October 2022), Mari (26th October 2022), Patient (4th November 2022), Peace in Oz (23rd October 2022), The KMan (23rd October 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Sandi Adams Agenda 2030 Part 1
    UK Column - 1 hour 3 minutes Posted Oct 20, 2022

SHOW NOTES
    For one mother, a brief meeting with Bill Gates leads her to conduct a dedicated investigation of the Global Biodiversity Assessment; circa 1,000 pages detailing a dystopian plan for the world. Join Sandi Adams as she exposes this world plan, now better known as Agenda 2030 and hear why she warns it must be stopped.

give it time, some interesting observations get discussed.

She quotes David Spangler - United Nations director of planetary initiative

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a lucifarian initiation"

from Wikipedia
    In 1970, Spangler went to Britain where he visited the spiritual community of Findhorn in northern Scotland. He claimed to have been told by non-physical, spiritual contacts that he would find his "next cycle of work" in Europe; he arrived at Findhorn and was told that one of the founders, Eileen Caddy, had had a vision three years earlier that a David Spangler would be coming there to live and work in the community. Not knowing who David Spangler was, but having read a small booklet written by him which someone sent to them, Eileen and her husband Peter Caddy and their Canadian colleague, Dorothy Maclean, the three founders of the Findhorn Community, had been waiting for someone with that name to arrive. Sometime after Spangler's arrival, he was offered and accepted joint directorship of the community along with Peter Caddy. He remained in the Findhorn Community until 1973. He then returned to the United States with a number of other Americans and Europeans, including Dorothy Maclean, where they founded the Lorian Association as a non-profit vehicle for the spiritual and educational work they wished to do together.[2][3]

In this 6th episode of Dark Journalist's X series, he gets into a connection between Findhorn and the secret schools.

DARK JOURNALIST X SERIES VI: SECRET SOCIETIES FINDHORN BESANT & THE UFO FILE

Sandi Adams Agenda 2030 Part 2
    UK Column - 1 hour 15 minutes Posted Oct 25, 2022

SHOW NOTES
    In Agenda 2030 Part 2, Sandi Adams exposes the details of the declared globalist Agenda 2030 plan to control every aspect of our lives. We need to understand that nothing is safe from globalist control, not Health, Education, Justice, Food, Water, Gender, Energy, Economies, Cities, Land, Sea nor Air. The next step? The Metaverse.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

All is one (3rd November 2022), Harmony (26th October 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Sandi Adams Agenda 2030 Part 3
    UK Column - 1 hour 4 minutes Posted Nov 1, 2022

SHOW NOTES
    In the final part of her analysis of Agenda 2030, Sandi Adams identifies the ultimate plan. The elites will own everything and every man, woman and child is to be connected to the Metaverse - an artificial world where data is everything and the human mind is merged with the computer. Can’t be true? Join us.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

All is one (3rd November 2022), gini (2nd November 2022), Harmony (5th November 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

I know, but it's a good reason for all of humanity to try to invent a better plan.

That's also the reason I tried to come up with a better plan see:

Great reset plan B (more human ideas and visions for a positive future) https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1508868

[I]A) OWNERSHIP

Goal: for everyone to own their own piece of land to live a self sustainable life ...
    ✦See thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1447582

B) “JUSTICE” system

Goal: work towards a justice system that is:
    - FREE and DIRECTly ACCESSIBLE to everyone
    ✦See posts:
    - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1492918
    - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1496112

C) DECENTRALIZATION FOOD, money etc. :

Goal: Decentralization (of the supply chain, ...) for more prosperity and equality in harmony with nature ...
    ✦See thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1498414

D) TECHNOLOGY uses

Goal: USE OF TECHNOLOGY in a way that:
    - privacy, authenticity, safety and reliability are guaranteed
    - more direct access to eduction, justice, services, …
    - evolves in the direction of using only positive frequencies or emitting no frequencies - all technology stays outside of any living being!!!
    ✦Also see posts:
    ➣On reliability -blackouts: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1506764
    ➣On importance of frequencies: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1443350

Since the current plans will bring down all of humanity, including the elites see post https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1440302

Quote I think they have been tricked and will eventually also end up dead/extinct themselves. I know it sounds strange and a bit out there; but this has been my feeling from the beginning.

I strongly sense that they’ve probably been using super computers to calculate out their plans for a different world; where they have complete control.

However I think their lust for power has blinded them and should they succeed in their plans they will become the slave of these computers/technologies/machines themselves & will very likely get executed/murdered by them in the end.

And the AI part of their plans poses a threat to humanity, I think.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1525896

DANGER 1: AI at the highest levels of society

But I think one of the biggest dangers is that the structures and policies of our complete system (as well financial, economical, political, health wise etc.) are being replicated from what AI models advice us to do at the highest levels (impossible to control or supervise).

AI “might” be used in positive ways too, but definitively not on the most high decision making levels of society.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION: Spreading awareness about where the use of AI poses a possible danger and where it's safe

Thus as long as we don’t start taking back our ability to decide and structure the most important things in society & the evolution of our world, we are at risk of following AI advice which will lead to a world in which AI will have total control with all possible dire consequences accompanying this.

Thus I think the most important part is to think about what sections and tasks are safe to let AI handle it and on which levels we still need the possibility for human interaction and on which levels humans need to keep the decision making in their own hands. Since none of us probably are in a position to influence where the elite will use AI we can only spread awareness about the subject and hope the wisdom will shine through on all levels of society.

We can try to contemplate about where and how AI poses a danger (and not just implement AI because it’s possible).

DANGER 2: Merging of humans and technology connected to AI

The other big danger is the merging of humans and technology (controlled by AI). This amongst other because it will take away the human impact in decision making, evolution etc. In essence humans under control of AI will become nothing more than vehicles for an AI takeover of this world.

The few humans or elite beings that did not merge with technology governed by AI will be in the minority for deciding the outcome of the evolution in this world.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION:Keeping technology out of living beings & having a more sane and balanced use of digitalization and technology.

DANGER 3: Digital currencies and info

Another problem with AI and digital currencies, digital passports, personal online info, etc. is that when something goes wrong somehow with the technology of the system, everything stops working …

✦See thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1521285

POSSIBLE SOLUTION: I think technology is good for many things, but it's wise that parallel alternatives keep coexisting, for it's an illusion that total security will solve the fragility of the system.

That's a bit on how I think AI poses a threat to humanity and how we are still in a position to change this path we're on and neutralize this threat.

What do you think?

All is one
    Last edited by All is one; 19th November 2022 at 20:45.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

gini (5th November 2022), Harmony (5th November 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (9th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th November 2022), ronny (3rd November 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

We have to source that better plan from somewhere better than the source of the bad plan.

The source of the bad plan is raw inhuman machine intellect.

Where does the good plan come from ?

and who's plan is it anyway ?

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

All is one (4th November 2022), gini (5th November 2022), Harmony (9th November 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (9th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th November 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Well the good plan is the plan I tried to come up with; with the help & input of the avalon community members.
    This by starting several seperate threads to look for answers & examine what would be needed for a more harmonious future.

The result = Plan B (more human ideas and visions for a positive future):

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1508868

This plan B, is the best plan I can come up with, at the moment, which is I think beneficial & harmonizing for everyone.

If you have totally different ideas or can invent a better plan I'd also like to hear. But would appreciate it if you read a bit of what has been written on the topic in the other threads to avoid repeating discussions/explanations ...

The goal ideally is to come up with a plan that is so fundamentally right & good that everyone will be able to see the road we need to take towards a truly good future (& so that we can move away from letting society go down the drain or from creating even more disasters on a global level which could have been prevented ...)

All is one

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

gini (5th November 2022), Harmony (9th November 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (9th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th November 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,162 times in 897 posts

'The result = Plan B (more human ideas and visions for a positive future): https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...68-'--link doesnt work

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

All is one (5th November 2022), Harmony (9th November 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (9th November 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Thanks for noticing. I've changed the link. This one ought to work.

The result = Plan B (more human ideas and visions for a positive future):
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1508868

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

East Sun (12th November 2022), gini (9th November 2022), Harmony (9th November 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (9th November 2022)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

'Permanent Climate Lockdowns: The "15 Minute Cities" Are Coming
    The "15 minute city" is a key concept in Agenda 2030. Climate change and the environment are words used to justify what really is a confined space from which you will not be allowed to leave by car, and that's only the start. '

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

All is one (21st November 2022), gini (13th November 2022), Harmony (13th November 2022), I am B (13th November 2022)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

Video in link.
    'The German-American attorney Dr Reiner Fuellmich is determined, in continuation of his work over the last two years to contribute to the investigation of international crimes with his new team and to make the perpetrators of those visible.

At the same time, ICIC will track down and publicise alternative proposals for new ways of life, forms of social organisation and networks that are already sprouting like mushrooms worldwide from the creative potential of the many people affected by these crimes.'

Together we will illuminate the darkness.
    https://icic.law/en/

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Alecs (16th December 2022), All is one (21st November 2022), Harmony (14th November 2022), I am B (13th November 2022), Vicus (13th November 2022)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Great Reset + 2030 Agenda: Plan B (more human ideas and visions for a positive future)

Interesting video from Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rU65ebKwqpFA/

where he gives his summery of the GLOBAL COUP d’ETAT going on.

And his GREAT IDEA! for an ANTI GLOBALIST ALLIANCE for all those who want to go a different direction than global dictatorship

I think it’s a really good idea, to give shape to a better path for the future, that we try to UNITE in an ANTI GLOBALIST MANIFESTO refuting point by point the errors and deviations of the dystopian technocratic future the globalist try to create and by summing up concrete alternatives.

I hope as many people as possible will take part in this.

! P.S.: Someone just told me that alliances, treaties, and other agreements might override sovereignty.

When there are enough people interested in coming together
    (to create a group that represents and defends the points of view of all the people that don't want to end up in a dystopian technocracy)
    it's probably better to look at all the legal details and what format best to use to create such group ...
    Last edited by All is one; 17th December 2022 at 21:23.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Alecs (16th December 2022), Ezio Auditore da Firenze (3rd May 2023), Harmony (26th February 2024), Isserley (16th December 2022)

39. Link to Post #40
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,154 times in 173 posts

"I think it’s a really good idea, to give shape to a better path for the future, that we try to UNITE in an ANTI GLOBALIST MANIFESTO refuting point by point the errors and deviations of the dystopian technocratic future the globalist try to create and by summing up concrete alternatives.

I hope as many people as possible will take part in this."

People have united in Canada, to be more precise, truck drivers of Canada have united themselves, look what happened there. People had their current Bank Accounts frozen.

People have united in Netherland, to be more precise, farmers in the Netherland have united, they even got shot by the police.

But farmers all over Europe are uniting, let´s see what is going to happen to them.

People have united in a financial thread on Reddit website and started changing the price of a certain asset, look what happened to them, they were advised to sell all their assets and could not buy anymore, accounts were frozen as well.

How about the fact that you open a channel on youtube, a Facebook page, an Instagram account and your content is not distributed to everybody that subscribed to your channel? How about the fact that you subscribe to a youtube channel and the platform unsuscribe you without giving notice.
    So all of this makes impossible for people to reach a huge audience. To unite.

How about the fact that the people that went to the Economic Forum this year voiced concern that they are losing the narrative and something needs to be done to correct this, to lead the narrative again.

So we are already in a Technocracy. And is going to get worse with CBDCs, Digital ID and the likes.

Unfortunetly I don´t have a solution for that, but I keep thinking that if for any reason we have a Carrington Event again and we end up without electricity, we would get some sort of freedom back.

With electricity, came all the amenities we have, but it brought a big dictatorship together.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

Harmony (26th February 2024), onawah (26th February 2024), pueblo (26th February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2