+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Dr Reiner Fuellmich (he took down Volkswagen NOW he's after Mr Global)

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,716 posts

Default Re: Dr Reiner Fuellmich (he took down Volkswagen NOW he's after Mr Global)

Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)
    I was also disappointed back then when I learnt that his court case was not a 'real' one in official courts and felt betrayed somehow. I still believe he is a good guy with the heart on the right place. Still it's a let-down somehow.
    Maybe he is maybe he isn't. This is an interesting post by Dr Simon Goddek, I would personally say don't throw the baby out with the bath water, there is value in what he presents, but as to his integrity that is the question to consider.

In full the commentary:

The Dubious Case of 'Reiner Fuellmich'

From the outset, I have criticized Reiner Fuellmich's reporting. His requests for donations and lack of financial transparency were major red flags for me.

Reiner kept talking about lawsuits and class actions. "Wait two more weeks" were his standard holding tactics throughout 2.5 years. Eventually, he raised several million dollars in donations. It never came to a class action lawsuit. Recently, it was made public by his Corona Committee partners that RFK's ‘class action lawsuit buddy’, Reiner, personally enriched himself from those very donations by embezzling the funds. Surprise, surprise – who could have possibly seen it coming!?

Some of you accuse me of dividing the opposition every time I criticize Rainer Fuellmich's dubious actions. I cannot leave this unchallenged since I usually don't throw sticks and stones at everybody I find suspicious. Therefore, I would like to share my personal experience with Reiner Fuellmich:

I first got in contact with "Stiftung Corona Ausschuss" (i.e. Reiner) end of 2020. An acquaintance advised me to transfer all my available money to Reiner as he would file a class action lawsuit and that it would be the best investment ever. I learned that Reiner was a German lawyer aiming to bring the protagonists (i.e. Drosten in Germany; Fauci in the US) to justice. I embraced that idea.

After doing some research, I discovered that "Stiftung Corona Ausschuss" wasn't a Stiftung (Stiftung means foundation) but a private corporation without any custodians. The name was consequently misleading. The donations would directly go to a personal account, so I refrained from donating money to Reiner.

In January 2021, when I exposed that Drosten committed scientific fraud by bypassing the peer-review process of his COVID PCR publication at a journal where he is part of the editorial board, we contacted Reiner. We provided him with all the evidence in written form.

To my surprise, despite the overwhelming evidence of corruption and fraud, Reiner wasn't interested in suing Christian Drosten. Instead, Reiner came up with the following excuses.

1. "I do not have time; I am currently working on filing a class action in the US. This is much bigger, and it will succeed."

As we know, he did not file anything. This never happened.

2. "The Journal Eurosurveillance is located in Sweden. I am a German lawyer, and I am limited to this location."

This is also nonsense. Drosten is resident in Germany. Also, Sweden is part of the EU, and if Reiner really wanted, he could have sued the EU-owned journal Eurosurveillance. If necessary, with the help of a Swedish colleague. Given his millions of donations, the costs wouldn't have been a big issue.

3. "I am busy with Corona Ausschuss".

Well, he kept on saying that the "Corona Ausschuss" existed to bring down the perpetrators. That organization consisted of four lawyers, and we handed evidence to them on a silver platter. By now, we know that the weekly announcements that "in two weeks, we will provide you with upcoming lawsuits" were simply a blatant delaying tactic.

I believe that it was never their intention to sue anybody. I am convinced that Reiner's task was to gatekeep the legal domain so other lawyers would be like, "Why should I sue them? Reiner is already doing so!" I will not deny that the members of the Corona Ausschuss provided us with some good information. However, there were several pitfalls:

👉 Reiner's Corona Ausschuss provided 90% accurate information, and 10% ridiculous misinformation (i.e. micro-submarines that were injected into our bloodstream; or forced vaccinations in German elderly homes which never happened)
    👉 Every week they would talk for 6 hours straight. They could have prepared lawsuits in that time and updated the audience with short 15-20 min video messages (typical attention span of our generation).
    👉 Recently, Reiner stated that he would not file any lawsuit as he does not trust the legal system anymore. HE HAS NOT EVEN TRIED! He then said that it is up to the people to fight for their rights... after collecting millions of donations and making false promises.
    👉 Until April 2020, Fuellmich received money from the Gates Foundation (see attached picture). Shortly after, he started with the Corona Ausschuss ‘Podcast’.

The comment section is open. As I stated above, this is my personal experience with him. I could be wrong, but I think we need to start entertaining the possibility that we've backed the wrong horse.

Cheers,
    @goddeketal

Also on RFK Junior

In full the commentary:

Unpopular Opinion: Reiner Fuellmich (former Corona Ausschuss) and Robert F. Kennedy Jr (Children’s Health Defense) are controlled opposition.

Fuellmich has received millions of Euros for a class action, but instead of focusing on his actual tasks, he is spreading fake news in shoddy podcast formats. (see above)

Kennedy’s Children’s Health Defense is promoting personalized mRNA vaccines. Kennedy is associated with the Clinton Foundation and most likely was involved in sabotaging the anti-vaccination NGO Learn the Risks of activist Brandy Vaughan (https://bit.ly/3zCtjhu).

Addendum: Only trust yourself! My opinion might seem odd to some of you, but I won’t refrain from expressing it.

Addendum 2: Some additional background information on Mike Yeadon, who is embraced by both Fuellmich and Kennedy: https://bit.ly/3i0DIgN.

Discuss!
    Last edited by BMJ; 4th June 2023 at 11:47.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Ewan (4th June 2023), gini (25th June 2023), Open Minded Dude (25th June 2023), Peace in Oz (5th June 2023), thepainterdoug (4th June 2023), wegge (17th October 2023)

3. Link to Post #82
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,415 times in 648 posts

Default Re: Dr Reiner Fuellmich (he took down Volkswagen NOW he's after Mr Global)

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Kennedy’s Children’s Health Defense is promoting personalized mRNA vaccines. Kennedy is associated with the Clinton Foundation and most likely was involved in sabotaging the anti-vaccination NGO Learn the Risks of activist Brandy Vaughan (https://bit.ly/3zCtjhu).
    Regarding the bit on Kennedy's CHD:
    I searched the article that was put on that tweet of this 'doctor' on their webpage https://childrenshealthdefense.org/ but do not find it and 'vaccinomics' there only yields two results and they seem more critical towards this topic like they seem critical of all vaccinations.
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/?s=vaccinomics
    Also that tweet seems to quote the 'scientificamerican' website (a mainstream journal iirc). So this is confusing. The pic could be faked just giving the impression it is a text written by Kennedy's organisation?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

BMJ (26th June 2023), gini (25th June 2023), Reinhard (25th June 2023)

5. Link to Post #83
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,172 times in 572 posts

Arrested!:

More here:

https://www.t-online.de/nachrichten/...verhaftet.html

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Ewan (17th October 2023), Gwin Ru (16th October 2023), Ioneo (16th October 2023), Kryztian (16th October 2023), Peace in Oz (16th October 2023), Yoda (16th October 2023)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,268 times in 3,170 posts

This is Troubling/

From LeoHohmann.com

International lawyer and freedom advocate Reiner Fuellmich seized by German government in Mexico

German lawyer Reiner Fuellmich, who had been working on a project known as the “Second Nuremburg” to hold the originators of the Covid bioweapon plot accountable, was seized over the weekend by German authorities in Mexico where he and his wife had been staying. He was promptly flown to Germany and arrested.

Fuellmich had reportedly lost his passport and scheduled a visit to the German embassy in Tiajuana, Mexico. When he arrived, German authorities were waiting for him and whisked him onto a plane bound for Munich, Germany, where they then arrested him. The exact charges remain unclear as of this post. But please be in prayer for Reiner and his family.

Reiner Fuellmich
    Fuellmich is licensed to practice law in Germany and in the U.S. state of California.

Technocracy.News Editor in Chief Patrick Wood, who has worked in the past with Fuellmich in getting out the truth about Covid, stated “They lured him into the German embassy in Mexico, where they kidnapped him. He was not arrested in Mexico because there is no extradition treaty (between Mexico and Germany).”

According to an article in Global Research, protests against the German government’s action are being planned by those who support Fuellmich and his work.

Fuellmich heads up the International Crimes Investigative Committee, which is working to unveil the criminality surrounding the release of Covid and the extraordinarily criminal response that engulfed basically every country in the world — including the mandating of toxic injections marketed as “vaccines.”

Former president of the Asia Institute, Emanuel Pastreich, stated in an article for Global Research:

“What I do want to stress is that we must unite to support not only him, but thousands of people like him who are standing up against the efforts to turn governments into the puppets of corporations, international banks, and the billionaire class, the parasite class, that lurks behind them. We know that if we do not stop this effort to destroy the rule of law, at every level, to create a separate realm that belongs only to the very wealthy and powerful, that we are guaranteed a global fascistic system which will, if it can, exterminate us in precisely the way that was attempted in Europe in the 1940s.

“I want to also stress that this effort to suppress someone working so hard to enforce the rule of law and to bring the truth to everybody, at precisely the moment that a drive is on to start a world war between Israel and Iran, including the United States, and conceivably many other countries, is no coincidence, but in fact they are parallel.

“One is an effort to force-feed us war as the basis for law, governance, and the economy; and the other is an attempt to destroy all the foundations for the rule of law and for rights for citizens.”

He further stated: “If we cannot name the crimes, if we cannot identify the enemy, there is no way that either beautiful words, or rapid action, can have any possible positive outcome. And we know all too well that these invisible powers have already set up for us a baited gambit, giving us false choices, whether it be between Trump and Biden, or Hamas and Israel …choices which are intended to confuse us and to divide us against each other so that we cannot come together in opposition to this domination of the entire world by the billionaire class.”

LeoHohmann.com is 100 percent reader supported and that means I can report and analyze the news totally independent of government and corporate influence. If you’d find value in my work and would like to support it, you may send a donation of any size c/o Leo Hohmann, P.O. Box 291, Newnan, GA 30264, or via credit card below. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	reiner :screen s.png
Views:	9
Size:	444.4 KB
ID:	52067  

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Alekahn2 (17th October 2023), Ewan (17th October 2023), gini (17th October 2023), Gwin Ru (17th October 2023), Ioneo (16th October 2023), Kryztian (17th October 2023), Matthew (17th October 2023), Peace in Oz (17th October 2023), Satori (17th October 2023), Yoda (17th October 2023)

9. Link to Post #85
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,110 times in 2,424 posts

We can’t let them “Julian Assange” Reiner Fuellmich. Or anyone else, for that matter.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Eva2 (17th October 2023), Ewan (17th October 2023), gini (17th October 2023), Gwin Ru (17th October 2023), Matthew (17th October 2023), Peace in Oz (17th October 2023), Yoda (17th October 2023)

11. Link to Post #86
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,585 times in 208 posts

" He is accused of having taken a hold of the money pot and has been sued by the co-founders of the corona committee.
    the first arrest warrant was issued in March, and a second one in May."

(above translated from a dutch site):

https://www.ninefornews.nl/reiner-fu...linke-schaduw/

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dick For This Post:

gini (17th October 2023), Gwin Ru (17th October 2023), Peace in Oz (18th October 2023), Yoda (17th October 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5