+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Dr Reiner Fuellmich (he took down Volkswagen NOW he's after Mr Global)

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,750 times in 2,555 posts

Default Re: Dr Reiner Fuellmich (he took down Volkswagen NOW he's after Mr Global)

OK, did find this:
    '8/20/21 REINER FUELLMICH ARRESTED IN BERLIN. DETAINED AND REMOVED FROM OFFICE DURING LIVESTREAM'

https://www.bitchute.com/video/M0mcU2EQnPGY/

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Brigantia (20th August 2021), Gwin Ru (20th August 2021), wondering (22nd August 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,789 times in 1,323 posts

Default Re: Dr Reiner Fuellmich (he took down Volkswagen NOW he's after Mr Global)

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    OK, did find this:
    '8/20/21 REINER FUELLMICH ARRESTED IN BERLIN. DETAINED AND REMOVED FROM OFFICE DURING LIVESTREAM'

https://www.bitchute.com/video/M0mcU2EQnPGY/
    The comments to that vid are pretty sceptical - I really doubt the comment that he's been asked to step in as interim Chancellor of Germany though!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Eva2 (20th August 2021), gord (21st August 2021), greybeard (23rd August 2021), Gwin Ru (20th August 2021), Peace in Oz (22nd August 2021), wondering (22nd August 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,064 times in 902 posts

Has anyone heard anything more on Reiner Fuellmich having been detained? I haven't been able to find anything more...Actually, on Bitchute there are various possibilities...
    Last edited by wondering; 21st August 2021 at 23:39.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Eva2 (23rd August 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd August 2021), Peace in Oz (22nd August 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Wish it were true - not sure if this is a campaign address or a simulation or .....??? Looks like positive news for Germany (and the rest of the world)

Last edited by Eva2; 23rd August 2021 at 21:00.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), greybeard (23rd August 2021), Kryztian (23rd August 2021), Peace in Oz (23rd August 2021), wondering (23rd August 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Wish it were true - not sure if this is a campaign address or a simulation or .....??? Looks like positive news for Germany (and the rest of the world)

In the video the facial expression lookes like he is hypnotised.
    He just does not have the qualifications to be intrim Chancellor of Germany
    Cant be true
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Eva2 (23rd August 2021), Kryztian (23rd August 2021), Peace in Oz (23rd August 2021), wondering (23rd August 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

Cant be true
    Chris
    Just as an add on: I did mention feeling dubious about this to the person who posted this and she tacked this message onto the video: 'MPORTANT NEWS FROM GERMANY‼️ “The scenario:
    The German government has resigned and an interim government has been formed. Under the leadership of the new Chancellor, Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, and other members of the interim government, the current situation will be analyzed and an assessment of measures will be made with the help of current experts from various fields.” '

...but I agree it does feel a bit out in left field so waiting for an absolute confirmation first. Has anyone else heard something about this?

Agree - I think it may be a simulation. There was a comment on the bichute video that Merkel had stepped down and he was being looked at as some sort of replacement or words to that effect. It does seem pretty out there. The video does seem to be getting a lot of buzz - perhaps a lot of wishful thinking
    Last edited by Eva2; 23rd August 2021 at 21:21.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), greybeard (23rd August 2021), Kryztian (23rd August 2021), Peace in Oz (23rd August 2021), wondering (23rd August 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Cant be true
    Chris
    Agree - I think it may be a simulation. There was a comment on the bichute video that Merkel had stepped down and he was being looked at as some sort of replacement or words to that effect. It does seem pretty out there. The video does seem to be getting a lot of buzz - perhaps a lot of wishful thinking
    That is about a "simulation" of how to exit the covid situation....

Quote This simulation game event "BasisCamp - A Global Pandemic Exit Exercise" is organized by members of the Corona Investigation Committee, members of the German party "dieBasis" and numerous previous guests.

The scenario:
    The German government has resigned and an interim government has been formed. Under the leadership of the new Chancellor, Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, and other members of the interim government, the current situation will be analyzed and an assessment of measures will be made with the help of current experts from various fields.

Cast includes:
    Chancellor: Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
    President: Franz Ruppert
    Minister of the Interior: Viviane Fischer
    Foreign Minister: Gunnar Kaiser
    Minister of Health: Wolfgang Wodarg
    State Secretary, Ministry of Health: Thomas Sarnes
    State Secretary at Ministry of Health: Adelheid von Stösser
    Director of the RKI: Stephan Kohn
    Minister for Economic Affairs and Energy: Werner Bergholz
    Minister of Labor and Social Affairs: Alkje Fontes
    Minister of Justice: Renate Holzeisen

Learn more about the committee: https://corona-ausschuss.de
    Anonymous tips to the Corona Committee: https://securewhistleblower.com
    Telegram Committee: https://t.me/s/Corona_Ausschuss

It is only through your donation that the work of the Committee is possible.
    Unfortunately, we cannot issue donation receipts at this time.

Bank details:
    Account holder: Attorney Dr. Reiner Füllmich
    Payment reference: "Donation Corona Committee
    IBAN: DE57 1203 0000 1072 0158 50
    BIC: BYLADEM1001

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Brigantia (24th August 2021), Gwin Ru (23rd August 2021), Peace in Oz (23rd August 2021), Savannah (29th August 2021), wondering (23rd August 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

Cant be true
    Chris

Quote This simulation game event "BasisCamp - A Global Pandemic Exit Exercise" is organized by members of the Corona Investigation Committee, members of the German party "dieBasis" and numerous previous guests.

The scenario:
    The German government has resigned and an interim government has been formed. Under the leadership of the new Chancellor, Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, and other members of the interim government, the current situation will be analyzed and an assessment of measures will be made with the help of current experts from various fields.

Cast includes:

Bank details:
    Agree - but just edited my post above: Just as an add on: I did mention feeling dubious about this to the person who posted this and she tacked this message onto the video: 'MPORTANT NEWS FROM GERMANY‼️ “The scenario:
    The German government has resigned and an interim government has been formed. Under the leadership of the new Chancellor, Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, and other members of the interim government, the current situation will be analyzed and an assessment of measures will be made with the help of current experts from various fields.” '

Agree, it does look like a total simulation.
    Last edited by Eva2; 23rd August 2021 at 21:26.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Peace in Oz (23rd August 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

Cant be true
    Chris

The scenario:

Cast includes:

Bank details:
    Agree - but just edited my post above: Just as an add on: I did mention feeling dubious about this to the person who posted this and she tacked this message onto the video: 'MPORTANT NEWS FROM GERMANY‼️ “The scenario:

Agree, it does look like a total simulation.
    It is like a people's "Event 201"
    Last edited by Delight; 23rd August 2021 at 21:43.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Eva2 (23rd August 2021), wondering (23rd August 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,327 times in 3,414 posts

So, at the lower left window is does say "Bundeskanzler" which would be "Chancellor of Germany", the position currently held by Angela Merkel. I speak some German, but it is hard to hear over the dubbing. The beginnings of some of the sentences that Fuellmich utters (if that really is him an not a simulation) match the translations.

If this event were really true and he was announcing a huge relaxation of the COVID tyrannanical laws, than I think there would be great joy in his face. But his voice and facial expression do not have much emotion.

I did a Google News search and there is nothing momentous about Angela Merkel going on right now.

I think we can assume that this video is a hoax. My question is, is it related to the people who seem to have abducted/driven off with him?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Eva2 (23rd August 2021), Savannah (29th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (24th August 2021), wondering (24th August 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,066 times in 3,146 posts

i googled Reiner news. Nothing like this. I so as much as I wish, I think may be a hoax.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Eva2 (24th August 2021), wondering (24th August 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,389 times in 4,323 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    i googled Reiner news. Nothing like this. I so as much as I wish, I think may be a hoax.
    Read post # 47 carefully... there is your answer...

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Brigantia (24th August 2021), Delight (24th August 2021), Kryztian (24th August 2021), Savannah (29th August 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,327 times in 3,414 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Read post # 47 carefully... there is your answer...
    Thanks Gwin and Delight. The answer was right in front of our noses.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Delight (24th August 2021), Gwin Ru (24th August 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Go to the blog for additional information

Quote Basis Camp - Day 4 - We need to get free from supranational organizations.
    August 23, 2021

The Corona Committee, who have conducted a lengthy investigation into the truth behind what we have been enduring since 3/2020, have now launched an exercise to explore what an exit strategy to our present situation would look like. Yesterday’s meeting can be accessed here. This topic in general is available here.

The meeting opens with psychological expert Professor Matthias Desmet describing Mass Formation/Totalitarianism and the psychological state of society that provided a foundation for a global population that became so largely fooled. The root of this has been a population that has been traumatized, isolated, a public which has become anxious and frustrated.
    When the current major psychological operation was launched, people were primed to receive narratives that describe a source of anxiety and a perceived solution to this anxiety.

When a strategy was offered to “solve” the object of anxiety, a socially alienated public was enormously willing to participate in the media driven new “social bond”.

The public went from a state of social alienation to a state of “social bond” which created a kind of intoxication. This is why that even though Corona narrative is so absurd, yet people continue to accept it.
    Instead, the focus became social solidarity, not the truth. This operation put society into a state of hypnosis. Everything can be removed from people as long as they retain a narrative that creates the illusion of bonds.

Professor Desmet says totalitarian systems can only destroy, which explains the destruction we have been seeing. We must face why we are so isolated. The solutions are mental and spiritual. This crisis forces us to ask ourselves about meaning.

Chancellor Dr. Reiner Fuellmich expresses his desire to know why these processes have been happening and asks Professor Desmet who is doing this to us?
    Professor Desmet then moves the away from the idea of identifying those responsible.

Then Mr. Desmet says that the public need to understand the totalitarian threat we are facing. Speaking out will help forestall the totalitarian efforts and we need to understand how we got here. We need to work together to create a new consciousness.

Dr. Fuellmich returns to the topic of those responsible. Are they traumatized people? Have they gone over too many red lines? Can they ever be trusted again?

Mr. Desmet responds in a somewhat vague way about these questions.

President Franz Ruppert describes how formerly traumatized children grow up to become destructive leaders, sometimes. He cites childhood circumstances concerning the youths of Adolf Hitler, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump.

Dr. Fuellmich says that we need to keep speaking out and we need to warn the public that a totalitarian system “devours its own children”. Even their own partisans are eventually destroyed if a totalitarian system takes over entirely.

Professor Desmet suggests that the way to help set people free from the current narrative is to help them understand that we are facing a real totalitarian threat. Then we need to help people understand that we need to work together towards a solution.

To watch the video click here.
    To watch the video click here.

A new speaker, Professor Georg Lind is introduced and begins on the subject of moral competence. People are the basis of democracy and few even know the contents of the constitution. Professor Lind says being good is like a muscle that needs to be used for it to be strengthened.

How To Teach Morality is a book by Georg Lind.

Lind suggests that morality needs to be taught and that the current system is inhibiting moral behavior. Nonetheless, some are compelled to behave in a moral manner regardless of the many repressive measures in place.

Professor Lind also says that he lost many loved ones recently and he wants to know why there isn’t more outcry about the mass murder of those who were injected or denied the medical care they needed. He says that the individuals responsible for this mass murder should be removed from power immediately.

Child advocate Hans Christian Prestien then expresses how society has slipped into infantilism. We have been given the impression that we are not good enough and that we have to look up to authority for approval if we are to be included in society.
    He reminds us that children cannot consent to taking injections and that parents cannot authorize known poisonous injections to be forced on children.
    Mr. Prestien also says that authorities pressuring teachers to do things they are not allowed to do should stop. Harming children should stop. Not allowing children the full range of experiences is mental abuse and it is punishable under German law. This abuse must also stop on behalf of other people who cannot defend themselves.
    The state is legally obligated to protect children from abuse of any kind. Children have a right of legal defense wherever torture is concerned. Torture is defined as any application of mental and physical pain. We must take action within the bounds of the law. We need someone responsible for protecting child safety in the new cabinet.

Dr. Fuellmich laments that it is difficult to reach judges who take legal arguments as personal attacks. This results sometimes in legal arguments that are not allowed to even be heard. Other judges are being intimidated.

Dr. Fuellmich continues, we are facing huge violations of the medical advertising act. Public figures are pushing medical products. Platforms are censoring correct information about medical products. We have never seen this before.

Minister of Commerce Werner Bergholz discusses the logistics of production and how we are facing, in part, a crisis of manpower because of people who have fallen ill after taking being injected.

Mr. Bergholz says production relies on the 4 Ms:

Material

Machine

Method

Manpower

If there is an interruption in any of the 4 above, production is disrupted. Bergholz says we must stop the measures to maintain production. We also need to develop regional supply chains.

To watch the video, click here.

Dr. Fuellmich indicates that the cover ups of institutional financial insolvencies have blocked the public from understanding the genuine financial situation.

Another expert, this time in the field of investment banking, Professor Chris Kreiss says that we are in uncharted territory financially. Massive companies have won over the backs of smaller businesses. Lockdowns are like fishing trawls. The harder the lockdowns, the more larger companies win and the little companies fail.
    Dr. Fuellmich asks if this victory of larger companies over smaller ones is part of a deliberate agenda?

Professor Kreiss says that the concentration of power is indeed happening quickly due to the obviously manufactured crisis and this concentration of power is also very apparent in media consolidation.
    There’s a strong financial incentive for media to keep up fear programming and to keep lockdowns as hard and extended as possible. Professor Kreiss says big companies need to be restricted. Many of them are not even subject to being taxed.

Dr. Fuellmich says that we need to break away from supranational organizations and that we need to establish local supply chains. This would involve a return to working from the bottom up at the regional level.
    Dr. Fuellmich says that we have been learning that authority has been working against the interests of the people in favor of supranational organizations. Taxpayer money paid for injections that are being forced on the public. This results in profits that go to pharmaceutical companies.
    If the public understood this, they would be less willing to offer their compliance. The public doesn’t realize what’s going on because media companies are owned by supranational organizations. The truth is being obscured.

Mr. Kreiss suggests new methods of establishing real independent journalism need to be implemented. Pluralism must be reestablished. A cultural council, separate from political parties, could be formed to oversee this.

Dr. Fuellmich says we now have a North Korean style state controlled media. The psychoterrorism campaign has been driven by major media.
    Professor Kreiss suggests major media which is funded in large part by the banking establishment must be changed. Of course, the media’s concentrated source of funding impacts their reporting.

Dr. Fuellmich states that this recent crisis was clearly the result of deliberate malfeasance.

Culture Minister Uli Masuth discusses how the careers of creative people have been destroyed and major media has denounced creative people who have spoken out and they have lost their positions at cultural institutions.

Labor Minister Antje Fontes also advocates for a return to regionalism. She asks, “How can we support the regional economy and how can we save them now?”

Dr. Fuellmich suggests that we have to increase awareness. He concludes that we are learning that it is time to become active. If we remain inactive, we may find ourselves rolled over by development.

The following questions were answered by viewers of the cabinet broadcast.

IMG_3935.jpeg
    1,130 votes

Has your economic situation been worsened by the crisis?
    Yes 58%

No 42%

1,095 votes

Did you notice that you could no longer buy certain products because of the crisis?
    Yes 58%

No 42%

1,050 votes

Do you expect your economic situation to deteriorate in the next 6 months?

Yes 79%

No 21%

1,264 votes

Are you afraid that Germany will turn into a surveillance state?

Yes 95%

No 5%

1,077 votes

Do you think that the economy will recover quickly after the end of the crisis?

Yes 18%

No 82%

1,060 votes

Should everyone decide for themselves which medium receives their "GEZ" contribution?

Yes 97%

No 3%

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Brigantia (24th August 2021), greybeard (24th August 2021), Gwin Ru (24th August 2021), Kryztian (24th August 2021), Mike Gorman (24th August 2021), Peace in Oz (24th August 2021), Reinhard (15th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Kenya - Dr. Wahome Ngare interviewed by lawyer Reiner Fuellmich - Union of catholic doctors

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (29th August 2021), Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Reinhard (15th September 2021), wondering (29th August 2021)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Summary of findings of the Corona Investigative Committee Status 09/15/2021

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/hx1ksGkSwOBR
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th September 2021 at 19:33. Reason: embedded the video

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2021), DeDukshyn (6th January 2022), Delight (15th September 2021), gord (16th September 2021), Gwin Ru (15th September 2021), kfm27917 (17th September 2021), meat suit (15th September 2021), Peace in Oz (16th September 2021), Reinhard (15th September 2021), wondering (15th September 2021)

33. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,066 times in 3,146 posts

one of the finest, most comprehensive and credible interviews you will hear by Reiner Fuellmich

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/hjU4Bk9y4eG3
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th January 2022 at 11:47. Reason: embedded the video

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Alecs (26th October 2021), Bill Ryan (5th January 2022), DeDukshyn (6th January 2022), Delight (26th October 2021), gord (26th October 2021), Gwin Ru (26th October 2021), mountain_jim (5th January 2022), onawah (26th October 2021)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 times in 143 posts

REINER FUELLMICH: “NEW FINDINGS… ENOUGH TO DISMANTLE THE ENTIRE (VAX) INDUSTRY!”
    There is enough evidence that the "vaccine" trials are premeditated to kill and maim humans.

The "vaccine" manufacturers used particular batches to have an experiment within the experiment. Try out what dosage to use in order to kill people.

Doctors think they give the same injection to everyone, which is false.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/M0vmjVc5mkQM

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Peace in Oz For This Post:

Alecs (6th January 2022), Bill Ryan (5th January 2022), DeDukshyn (6th January 2022), Franny (7th January 2022), greybeard (5th January 2022), Gwin Ru (5th January 2022), mountain_jim (5th January 2022), Open Minded Dude (8th January 2022), Pam (5th January 2022), Ravenlocke (9th January 2022), wondering (5th January 2022)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 times in 143 posts

Maria Zeee interviews Dr. Reiner Fuellmich:
    - Trials will start in two weeks.
    - They have evidence for the indictment of Gates, Drosden, Faucci, Tedros from WHO.
    - It is for the first time I hear Dr. Reiner Fuellmich mentioning ritual child abuse.
    - New legal systems and unions are being created for the protection of people.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vpefgn/?pub=o093l

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peace in Oz For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), greybeard (8th January 2022), Gwin Ru (8th January 2022), Open Minded Dude (8th January 2022), Ravenlocke (9th January 2022), wondering (7th January 2022)

39. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,389 times in 4,323 posts

Project Veritas: Military Documents About Gain of Function Contradict Fauci Testimony Under Oath 07:06

Alexandra Bruce

12 hours ago

The latest bombshell from Project Veritas.
    • Military documents state that EcoHealth Alliance approached DARPA in March 2018 seeking funding to conduct gain of function research of bat borne coronaviruses. The proposal, named Project Defuse, was rejected by DARPA over safety concerns and the notion that it violates the gain of function research moratorium.

• The main report regarding the EcoHealth Alliance proposal leaked on the internet a couple of months ago, it has remained unverified until now. Project Veritas has obtained a separate report to the Inspector General of the Department of Defense, written by U.S. Marine Corp Major, Joseph Murphy, a former DARPA Fellow.

• “The proposal does not mention or assess potential risks of Gain of Function (GoF) research,” a direct quote from the DARPA rejection letter.

• Project Veritas reached out to DARPA for comment regarding the hidden documents and spoke with the Chief of Communications, Jared Adams, who said, “It doesn’t sound normal to me,” when asked about the way the documents were buried.
    [WASHINGTON, D.C. – Jan. 10, 2022]

Project Veritas has obtained startling never-before-seen documents regarding the origins of COVID-19, gain of function research, vaccines, potential treatments which have been suppressed, and the government’s effort to conceal all of this. The documents in question stem from a report at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, better known as DARPA, which were hidden in a top secret shared drive.

DARPA is an agency under the U.S. Department of Defense in charge of facilitating research in technology with potential military applications.

Project Veritas has obtained a separate report to the Inspector General of the Department of Defense written by U.S. Marine Corp Major, Joseph Murphy, a former DARPA Fellow.

The report states that EcoHealth Alliance approached DARPA in March 2018, seeking funding to conduct gain of function research of bat borne coronaviruses. The proposal, named Project Defuse, was rejected by DARPA over safety concerns and the notion that it violates the basis gain of function research moratorium.

According to the documents, NIAID, under the direction of Dr. Fauci, went ahead with the research in Wuhan, China and at several sites across the U.S.

Dr. Fauci has repeatedly maintained, under oath, that the NIH and NAIAD have not been involved in gain of function research with the EcoHealth Alliance program. But according to the documents obtained by Project Veritas which outline why EcoHealth Alliance’s proposal was rejected, DARPA certainly classified the research as gain of function.

“The proposal does not mention or assess potential risks of Gain of Function (GoF) research,” a direct quote from the DARPA rejection letter.

Major Murphy’s report goes on to detail great concern over the COVID-19 gain of function program, the concealment of documents, the suppression of potential curatives, like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine, and the mRNA vaccines.

Project Veritas reached out to DARPA for comment regarding the hidden documents and spoke with the Chief of Communications, Jared Adams, who said, “It doesn’t sound normal to me,” when asked about the way the documents were shrouded in secrecy. “If something resides in a classified setting, then it should be appropriately marked,” Adams said. “I’m not at all familiar with unmarked documents that reside in a classified space, no.”

In a video breaking this story published on Monday night, Project Veritas CEO, James O’Keefe, asked a foundational question to DARPA:
    “Who at DARPA made the decision to bury the original report? They could have raised red flags to the Pentagon, the White House, or Congress, which may have prevented this entire pandemic that has led to the deaths of 5.4 million people worldwide and caused much pain and suffering to many millions more.”
    Dr. Anthony Fauci has not yet responded to a request for comment on this story.

Contributed by Alexandra Bruce

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (11th January 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (11th January 2022), Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), Brigantia (11th January 2022), Eva2 (11th January 2022), greybeard (11th January 2022), Peace in Oz (12th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast