+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Michael Obama, it’s about time you come clean.

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Default Re: Michael Obama, it’s about time you come clean.

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    im so far past caring about any of this stuff. however, its the lying that is the issue. and it is important for it permeates out into all matters of true importance
    YES, it is the lying. What kind of hell it must be to live a whole-ly false existance. That is the narcissist. Threatened by one's own real being is hell. Being coerced to act against all that serves the higher states like truth, compassion, love is sickening. Loving that inversion of power is and doing evil willingly is. That is the Psychopath. BUT they are not human in their feeling. That is missing so they are truly bereft of a vital element of being. They have a religion to justify their own lack of true being.

They are bereft of Source and must use others energies. It seems an energy shut off where Source energy is not absorbed? One is reduced to being vampiric. The vampire lives in darkness.

BUT we have that darkness and vampiric possibility if we are shut off form Source. We have dreamed the absence of light, love and healing through enlightening.

Also we have made this archetype real for us. Again the paradox because we COULD unmake it. We have a parasite of the mind and we host it and act out its directives. We made made the monster but it now controls us. We create our world of evil doings.

Also, what I observe more clearly, whatever spiritual direction this seems to take is inversion of TRUTH. It is denial of the OBVIOUS which can only be believed collectively because the culture is insane. Example... we are living out the same conditions we believed were over... repeat of the same horrors. How can that possibly be true that we created this eternal WAR?

I am listening to Paul Levy talking about wetiko. The wetiko archetype is dreamed up and is NOW EPIDEMIC. It is valuable to us as a "sacred revelation" also. We are NOT in the beginner's grade with the projection of EVIL. It lives through our willingness based on OUR inversion of what is true. NOW is the "time" to deal with the whole issue of healing this dream.

I believe we must focus on the spiritual kernal of our being or lose the game. For instance, I feel that the "Religion" that is embodied now in our culture denies our spiritual multidimensional connection to a Living God. The trauma we feel of separation is encouraged and is reinforcing trauma. It is a FEEDBACK loop. It uses our nature as Creative against us... We are CONSISTENTLY working against SELF creating hell on earth. This HURTS us. There is a downward spiral to oblivion. IMO we hate being human, so we create the very ground of trauma that serves the self hate, on and on and more PRONOUNCED NOW.

Quote Paul Levy joins Bernhard Guenther on the Cosmic Matrix Podcast for the second time. This time, they had a lot to catch up on in light of wetiko, the world situation, and Paul’s upcoming book “Wetiko: Healing the Mind-Virus That Plagues Our World.”

In this podcast, they discuss the nature of evil, the hyper-dimensional (non-local) aspect of the wetiko virus (the psycho-spiritual disease that has infected humanity through the minds of people), and how easily we can be taken over by wetiko (without being aware of it). They also tie in this concept of wetiko to the evil we see playing out on the world stage, and the globalist totalitarian take-over we see happening currently.

Paul shares the antidote and cure for wetiko, and how this relates to the necessity to confront our own inner darkness via shadow work, and the interrelationship between the wetiko virus and COVID from a metaphysical perspective. Furthermore, Paul gives some practical advice about how you can counteract wetiko (within ourselves and within the world), and how to take our creative power back, and the importance of not censoring ourselves out of fear.

In the second hour, Paul dives deeper into the “dream-like nature of reality”. They discuss how wetiko relates to the shadow government, and how it has infected the Left and the woke movement like a group occult entity, and how it can manifest in various “woke ideologies” [Critical Race Theory, Cancel Culture, etc.]. They also discuss how wetiko has infected the therapy space as well and how pathology has become normalized, which creates even more trauma.

Paul talks about the “shamanic” archetype that is currently activated in the collective psyche, and how we are all being called to make the descent into darkness (within ourselves and in the world) to transmute the shadows into light — like the alchemical process of transmuting lead into gold. Furthermore, Paul shares about the four ignoble blindnesses of wetiko, how people have distorted his work and the concept of wetiko, and the importance of being aware of our triggers and the entry points where wetiko can influence us. They also discuss the importance of building spiritual community, and much more.

Paul's website: https://www.awakeninthedream.com/
    Last edited by Delight; 30th June 2021 at 03:22.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

avid (30th June 2021), Brigantia (30th June 2021), Eric J (Viking) (30th June 2021), iota (30th June 2021), Journeyman (30th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (30th June 2021), leavesoftrees (30th June 2021), Mercedes (30th June 2021), Moss Rose (24th October 2023), Pam (30th June 2021), Pieman (30th June 2021), Raskolnikov (25th October 2023), Sue (Ayt) (30th June 2021), T Smith (2nd July 2021), TelosianEmbrace (4th July 2021), toppy (30th June 2021), TravelerJim (31st October 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,563 times in 1,590 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    There was a video circulating some time ago showing Obama giving a speech where he said he was born in Kenya.
    He does not look a Hawaiian to me

Phtoshopped or not, it is very interesting

I can't provide source for it, because it is in my disk and I downloaded it long ago, can't remember the source, but it is available on Telegram groups.

Another one here from Q thread

Last edited by palehorse; 30th June 2021 at 07:49.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

avid (30th June 2021), Brigantia (30th June 2021), Eric J (Viking) (30th June 2021), iota (30th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (30th June 2021), Mercedes (30th June 2021), mojo (30th June 2021), mountain_jim (30th June 2021), T Smith (2nd July 2021), TelosianEmbrace (4th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,374 times in 475 posts

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Then there's Brigitte Macron, wife of the French President - I'm really puzzled about that one. I'm thinking 'Alien'.
    I've always viewed Melania Trump as being some sort of grey/human hybrid...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

Brigantia (30th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (30th June 2021), Mercedes (30th June 2021), T Smith (2nd July 2021), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

This is one of the things that is what brings the alternative community a bad name imo. What the hell does it matter if Michelle Obama is a man? Its the same kind of conspiracy or useless things to worry about wether Elvis is still alive. I rather focus on things that matter.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Apofay (30th June 2021), DeeMetrios (1st July 2021), Ewan (2nd July 2021), Gracy (30th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (30th June 2021), muxfolder (1st July 2021), Uncle Danny (1st July 2021), Wansen (3rd July 2021), wondering (3rd July 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Question Re: Michael Obama, it’s about time you come clean.

Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)
    Yes ... Good point Jm ... Although I'm not sure they actually believe it themselves , it must be more about spreading this corrupt notion in society ..

The great many effeminate male pop stars ,David Bowie , Prince , Michael Jackson ... these must be put out partly to be male role models , effeminate men are less threating , and the establishment doesn't want threats to their order ... They are all talented , but how much of their image was crafted by managers ...

In movies today most women have flat chested boyish figures , while having pretty faces they are not sexy, or look like real women ..

This corruption happened around 60 years ago , before then female actresses were hot and curvaceous ... Maryline Munroe , May West , Sophia loren ... and men were men ... Elvis Presley
    It goes back further than that I'm afraid. If you see the link to Dr Jones' article in my previous post it's well worth reading for understanding this is an ancient practice with echoes to be found from ancient Sumer to the kabbalah depiction of the Adam Kadmon:

Quote The remarkable contradiction between Genesis 1:27 and Genesis 2:7 could not escape the attention of the Pharisees, for whom the Bible was a subject of close study. In explaining the various views concerning Eve's creation, they taught[3] that Adam was created as a man-woman (androgyny), explaining זָכָ֥ר וּנְקֵבָ֖ה (Genesis 1:27) as "male and female" instead of "man and woman," and that the separation of the sexes arose from the subsequent operation upon Adam's body, as related in the Scripture. This explains Philo's statement that the original man was neither man nor woman.
    This is the ideal they've pursued for thousands of years, the unification of opposites, solve et coagula:

I don't think the ancient images really hit home however, so forgive me if I take the example you offered and provide an alternative hypothesis. It's not always easy when we're dealing with such an iconic figure, nothing can be stated definitively from photos that could've been altered, but stay with me till the end and then see what you think. First, the easy part, this is Jayne Mansfield pictured in Madrid. Take note of her fingers:

Try making that shape yourself and see how natural it feels? This is the 'Marrano' or 'Triad claw' gesture as can be found in the portraits and photographs of many famous people from the past. :

Does this signify 666 via the M and the W? I don't know, if I had to guess I'd say that El Greco knew very well and encoded the biggest secret of the painters life in that painting, but in Jane's case, let's assume for the sake of argument that there's possibly more to this person than meets the eye. Note also the large,

thick neck and long arms. Also worth noting the flat, thick clavicles (collarbones)

Angles can be deceiving in photos, but a square angular jaw is apparent:

Without makeup and the shock of blonde hair, perhaps it's easier to see the person beneath the image?

As I said, it's not definitive and I can no more prove it than I can prove that I'm not a brain in a jar and everything I experience is a simulation. I can however confidently state that thick, flat clavicles, square jaws, long arms, broad shoulders, widely spaced features, large dental arches, sloping foreheads and large skulls are all associated with biological male skeletal traits and that looking at Jayne Mansfield I can find lots of those signifiers. However, I'd be delighted to be proven wrong, so here's a challenge for that scientific mind of yours. Take a look at the skeletal indicators that differentiate male and female, those mentioned above or the Q angle, the relative length of arms, thickness of ankles, position of navel, hip ratio to arms, shoulder ratio to skull etc. Then apply them to the names you mentioned in that last post, inasmuch as it's possible on old photos that could've easily been retouched. I'd be very interested in your findings.

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    Ok, but what about the pics of Michelle Obama as a kid? Are those year book pictures her or what? Are we saying that she was raised by those parents who do puberty blockers and convert the child at a very young age.

I'm a bit of a transgender expert given where I live. lol Not really, but more experience than most. Its often impossible for me to tell through pics. I've never had a ladyboy fool me up close in person with engagement and speaking. I dont think anyone I've met has ever made the voice change perfectly. But, not sure if puberty blockers and such would have the Michael Jackson voice effect and be a different story by doing young.

Also, having endless money could maybe do wonders too.

I'm leaning against the theory, but I havent bothered to go inspector gadget mode because I really don't care and he probably is Bi either way. lol
    It's a difficult one to get one's head around, but if as a thought experiment you imagine that there was a group of people who were very rich, very powerful, very determined and absolutely convinced of their POV and they wanted to do this, then how would they do it? Hormones, which could be administered pre or soon after birth, would alter many of the characteristics. Surgery, careful choice of fashion, or even using one's power and financial strength to influence the development of fashion, pushing trends which were most favourable for the concealment of gender or its expression in another way.

There are of course other levers on society which could be pulled and pushed. Massive prescribing of the pill, BPA plastics, phytoestrogen in foods, the explosion in trans rights stories and most of all the accelerated push towards the eradication of duality in gender and the idealisation of 'non binary' as a lifestyle choice. If one owned the influential magazines, the means to create the new stars, you could even have a globally famous celebrity pushing non binary clothing for infants?
    Last edited by Journeyman; 30th June 2021 at 14:43.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (30th June 2021), Eric J (Viking) (30th June 2021), iota (30th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (30th June 2021), Raskolnikov (25th October 2023), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,173 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    This is one of the things that is what brings the alternative community a bad name imo. What the hell does it matter if Michelle Obama is a man? Its the same kind of conspiracy or useless things to worry about wether Elvis is still alive. I rather focus on things that matter.
    No, it doesn't matter if 'she's' a man. I don't care if anyone wants to change gender, that's their choice and that's fine with me.

What DOES matter is being fake at such a high position in society, especially in politics. If they lie about that, what else are they concealing? And to what purpose?

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (30th June 2021), iota (30th June 2021), Le Chat (30th June 2021), mojo (30th June 2021), muxfolder (1st July 2021), Mypos (30th June 2021), palehorse (30th June 2021), Pieman (30th June 2021), Raskolnikov (25th October 2023), Sue (Ayt) (1st July 2021), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,886 times in 612 posts

No, it doesn't matter if 'she's' a man. I don't care if anyone wants to change gender, that's their choice and that's fine with me.

What DOES matter is being fake at such a high position in society, especially in politics. If they lie about that, what else are they concealing? And to what purpose?

My fear is that by continuing to push the idea that Ms. Obama is a man makes us as bad as the people we try not to be like. I have to agree with Mypos, there are many other, very important things we need to focus on.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Apofay (30th June 2021), Ewan (30th June 2021), Gracy (30th June 2021), iota (30th June 2021), Jambo (6th July 2021), Mypos (30th June 2021), palehorse (30th June 2021), Pieman (30th June 2021), Wansen (3rd July 2021), wondering (3rd July 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Karen (Geophyz) (here)
    My fear is that by continuing to push the idea that Ms. Obama is a man makes us as bad as the people we try not to be like. I have to agree with Mypos, there are many other, very important things we need to focus on.
    I appreciate what you say Karen but just to clarify - what is behind "makes us as bad as the people we try not to be like"? I certainly get this feeling around this topic, but does that imply that it makes anyone transphobic or homophobic who questions this?

I live and let live as far as people's private attitudes towards gender and sexuality are concerned, it's their business. However, duplicity at the highest level of governance should always be questioned and it does not make us bigots to ask why and to what purpose.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Blacklight43 (30th June 2021), guayabal (1st July 2021), iota (30th June 2021), jaybee (1st July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (30th June 2021), Le Chat (2nd July 2021), Mypos (30th June 2021), palehorse (30th June 2021), Raskolnikov (26th October 2023), Sue (Ayt) (1st July 2021), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,886 times in 612 posts

I appreciate what you say Karen but just to clarify - what is behind "makes us as bad as the people we try not to be like"? I certainly get this feeling around this topic, but does that imply that it makes anyone transphobic or homophobic who questions this?

I live and let live as far as people's private attitudes towards gender and sexuality are concerned, it's their business. However, duplicity at the highest level of governance should always be questioned and it does not make us bigots to ask why and to what purpose.
    I guess I just don't believe she is or was a man and I am trying to understand why we would question another person's looks.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Apofay (30th June 2021), Brigantia (30th June 2021), Jambo (6th July 2021), jaybee (1st July 2021), Mypos (30th June 2021), palehorse (30th June 2021), Wansen (3rd July 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I guess I just don't believe she is or was a man and I am trying to understand why we would question another person's looks.
    That's fine, and I respect your viewpoint. As for others questioning - I guess it's because we have so many different threads on one topic, such as UFOs, the 2020 election, etc. etc...

... because we're looking at all the aspects. In this case we're looking at all the dubious history surrounding Barack Obama, his wife (or otherwise) apart, namely:

His birthplace;
    His upbringing;
    His extraordinarily quick rise to the top political position in the USA;
    His Nobel Peace Prize for talk, not action (and then bombing the heck out of Syria, causing a massive humanitarian crisis).

The question that needs to be asked is - who helped him up the ladder, and why? Regarding Michelle's 'bulge', I've also seen video footage of that, which makes you wonder why it's hidden in plain sight.

Another aspect is that it makes Barack Obama open to blackmail, and to do the bidding of others.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Blacklight43 (30th June 2021), iota (30th June 2021), jaybee (1st July 2021), Journeyman (30th June 2021), Le Chat (2nd July 2021), palehorse (30th June 2021), Pieman (30th June 2021), TelosianEmbrace (4th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

it matters (very much) on the point of whether we are being played for fools?

AND then it matters (to a CRUCIAL degree) that there exist ANY Americans

(much less, apparently, ALL Americans)

who can KNOW there is a POSSIBILITY of being "played a fool"

>> BY THE PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES <<

and that WE WOULD TOLERATE that

THAT point?

OUR WILLINGNESS to TOLERATE
    and "swallow" whatever pill they give us?

IS what HAS us in the position of almost complete enslavement ~ on a planetary basis mind you

at some point we NEED to evolve beyond being concerned about what others think

and instead of being concerned that we "look" like fools?

we ought to be concerned about actually BEING fools ...

because now we have his VP, a SECOND so called "President"

who understood VERY WELL the level of TOLERANCE of the American public to "being played AS fools" ...

coming in for an encore

if we want to address WHERE it is that credibility AND respect HAS been lost?

(and it absolutely has)

it is at the POINT they SAW that we could KNOW something?

and it would make ABSOLUTELY NO difference

as WE would do NOTHING about it

NO ACTION

(cus we were waiting for someone else to do it for us)

THAT would be where ALL respect WAS, in fact, LOST

(and also WHY they are completely UNCONCERNED with WHAT we "know" ...btw)
    Last edited by iota; 30th June 2021 at 19:40. Reason: added points for clarity and formatted
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th August 2022), Blacklight43 (30th June 2021), Brigantia (1st July 2021), ClearWater (3rd July 2021), Creedence (1st July 2021), Eric J (Viking) (30th June 2021), guayabal (1st July 2021), Jad (2nd July 2021), jaybee (1st July 2021), Journeyman (30th June 2021), Moss Rose (24th October 2023), onawah (30th June 2021), Pieman (30th June 2021), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

there is a video, i will look for (surprised i didn't "save" it)

where both Hussein and spouse are talking as sponsors or giving props to some issue

relaxed on a couch ..

and in the MIDDLE of their little "spiel"?

Michelle/Michael looks straight at the camera and says the words:

"WE CAME OUT!"

and absolutely GRINS ...

the grin that outright LAUGHS at us .. right to our face

and Obama INSTANTLY looks VISIBLY perturbed and interrupts continuing whatever he was saying

she MAINTAINS that grin, pleased as punch at her/himself for saying that

THAT actually above ALL other evidence, both pissed me off and confirmed something was NOT "kosher"

i appreciate ALL of the views here

its just that THEY absolutely appreciate them too

they, in fact, appreciate ANYTHING that will keep people talking, musing, speculating

instead of focusing on the ACTUAL issue

WHAT are we going to do about it? > RESPONSE

when the point comes that our knowledge prompts a ACTION?

that we REFUSE to TOLERATE "possibilities"

and i mean that they exhaust ALL our TOLERANCE for BS?

THAT will be the moment EVERYTHING changes

and it WILL be the END for them

(AND ... hopefully, wipe that grin of off Michaels's face)

PS .. i'm in no way asserting beyond doubt that Hussein's spouse IS a man, i will leave THAT discovery in the hands of the much more capable and astute researchers of this forum to ascertain

i AM asking that WHEN the TRUTH comes out? we consider OUR RESPONSE

and whether it was even ok that the TRUTH was NOT DEMANDED when the questions first arose ...

i think it might be time to consider making the fact that we KNOW things? have a bit more "consequence" ... be a bit more "of concern" to them than it has in the past ...
    Last edited by iota; 1st July 2021 at 11:31. Reason: typo

so that any adversary

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Blacklight43 (30th June 2021), Brigantia (1st July 2021), Creedence (2nd July 2021), Eric J (Viking) (30th June 2021), Hym (1st July 2021), Jad (2nd July 2021), jaybee (1st July 2021), Journeyman (1st July 2021), onawah (30th June 2021), Pieman (30th June 2021), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is a video of trans in royal families across EU.

https://ufile.io/9cllrnem (the video expires in 29 days - link created in: 2023OCT31)

I have the video in my PC only, received by email and not sure where to upload it, also I do not have account in alt social medias.

I do believe that those people think they can hide what they really are and play us out creating illusion and deceiving (just like a magician does), they are completely wrong about that, I do speak when it is necessary. These people deserve to have the spot light right over their heads.

I do not have anything against gays, lesbians, transexual or whatever, I talk to them, I have gay and lesbian friends, I truly do not mind, since there is respect, what I mind is those freaks trying to fake their identity, and the worse part is, they think we are idiots.

Most of these self called royals could not stand a day in the real world, screw them all.

[Update]
    I added a new link with the video, the previous one expired, with this hosting platform the links are available for only 29 days, I don't know any other place to upload that won't ask for registration, with this platform no registration is asked and it works with Tor browser.
    Last edited by palehorse; 31st October 2023 at 06:21.
    --

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Brigantia (1st July 2021), Eric J (Viking) (1st July 2021), guayabal (1st July 2021), Hym (1st July 2021), iota (1st July 2021), jaybee (1st July 2021), Journeyman (1st July 2021), Le Chat (2nd July 2021), Raskolnikov (25th October 2023), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Just started to see this video and the first things said there remind me of this thread about Michael/Obama.
    "the US military is literally run by sexual deviants heavy on the homosexual side... these individuals are actually sought at by people within the military... because they are so easy to control and they actually become mind slaves"
    Something similar may be in play in circles of political power, kind of a guaranteed grip to handle or a seal of alliance.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to guayabal For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (1st July 2021), Hym (1st July 2021), iota (2nd July 2021), jaybee (1st July 2021), palehorse (1st July 2021), Sunny-side-up (1st July 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by guayabal (here)
    Just started to see this video and the first things said there remind me of this thread about Michael/Obama.
    "the US military is literally run by sexual deviants heavy on the homosexual side... these individuals are actually sought at by people within the military... because they are so easy to control and they actually become mind slaves"
    Something similar may be in play in circles of political power, kind of a guaranteed grip to handle or a seal of alliance.
    The first few minutes says it all, the entire video is almost 8 hours geez man. That's crazy accusations, all a bunch of "maricas" hahaha
    --

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (1st July 2021), guayabal (1st July 2021), Hym (1st July 2021), iota (2nd July 2021), jaybee (1st July 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,012 times in 2,209 posts

Thanks - you put that very succinctly...

It took a while for that brandnewtube video to start - but it's playing now - thanks, will take a look-

This must be a huge part of the puzzle as to what's going on and why everything is so crazy -
    The over the top promotion of being gender neutral, LGBT etc etc and the laws brought in to stifle discussion ie Hate Laws...

But if the Transgender, Transhuman Agenda is where this is leading you can see how it all fits in...

Including the possibility that Michelle could be a man.....

When Joan Rivers said what she said I couldn't get my head around it and put it on the back burner - but as time goes on it becomes more believable -

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

avid (1st July 2021), Brigantia (1st July 2021), Eric J (Viking) (1st July 2021), guayabal (1st July 2021), Hym (1st July 2021), iota (2nd July 2021), palehorse (1st July 2021), TelosianEmbrace (4th July 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

It took a while for that brandnewtube video to start - but it's playing now - thanks, will take a look-

This must be a huge part of the puzzle as to what's going on and why everything is so crazy -
    The over the top promotion of being gender neutral, LGBT etc etc and the laws brought in to stifle discussion ie Hate Laws...

But if the Transgender, Transhuman Agenda is where this is leading you can see how it all fits in...

When Joan Rivers said what she said I couldn't get my head around it and put it on the back burner - but as time goes on it becomes more believable -

when i read that quote? i knew who you were speaking of

Kay Griggs is a very solid, authentic, truthful, ethical woman. here is the very beginning of the video (first few minutes not shown in video above) that will give you a bit of insight into their base (foundation) ~ where they are coming from

(both interviewer and Kay)

what led me to her, was this video ... it is ALL connected and apparently back to the mob and getting into Kennedy's time

(NOTE: BOTH of these videos are on my top 10 important videos of hundreds i've seen)

hope this isn't off topic as there is connection to what was just posted

and here you go ... just out:

The US Military Actually Just Released This Video Of A Trans Lieutenant Colonel

source: https://vidmax.com/video/205429-the-...-invaded:bert-
    Last edited by iota; 2nd July 2021 at 05:43. Reason: add video and source

so that any adversary

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (2nd July 2021), guayabal (2nd July 2021), Hym (2nd July 2021), jaybee (2nd July 2021), Strat (2nd July 2021), TelosianEmbrace (4th July 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,012 times in 2,209 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

when i read that quote? i knew who you were speaking of

Kay Griggs is a very solid, authentic, truthful, ethical woman. here is the very beginning of the video (first few minutes not shown in video above) that will give you a bit of insight into their base (foundation) ~ where they are coming from

(both interviewer and Kay)

what led me to her, was this video ... it is ALL connected and apparently back to the mob and getting into Kennedy's time

(NOTE: BOTH of these videos are on my top 10 important videos of hundreds i've seen)

hope this isn't off topic as there is connection to what was just posted

and here you go ... just out:

The US Military Actually Just Released This Video Of A Trans Lieutenant Colonel

source: https://vidmax.com/video/205429-the-...-invaded:bert-

thanks iota... started the JFK to 9/11- Everything is a Rich Man's Trick video as well now...

both of these videos are VERY educational about what's going on and why we are in the position we are in -

regarding the Trans thing - it has to fail in time IMO because it's against nature on Mother Earth... all other life forms (with a couple or few exceptions) have the male and female - the duality - if the evil scientists and stupid politicians think they can improve on nature and take humanity out of the natural order - they are mistaken -

Those two videos might be long but they probably cover more real history than a 3 year University Course...
    so in comparison they are not very long at all...

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Blacklight43 (2nd July 2021), Brigantia (2nd July 2021), guayabal (2nd July 2021), Hym (2nd July 2021), iota (2nd July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (2nd July 2021), TelosianEmbrace (4th July 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

It doesn't matter. See this post for the perfect explanation.

It's not an accident, btw, to wrap deception (or an even more evil agenda) with liberalism, conservatism, or any cause or belief people are passionate about, e.g. the flag, the church, science.... or whatever, in order to disguise deception or manipulate people to embrace an otherwise sinister agenda.

In short, no one cares that Michele Obama is a biological male. But don't fall the scam because of it.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

guayabal (2nd July 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,306 times in 1,401 posts

I agree completely! If Michael is a trans, or a hermaphrodite or a man more power to her/him! I mean it is really just fine with me and none of my biz anyways! If we propose to live in a world where we live and let live I think it's time we start acting the part, not just talking about it yes? Anyway, to each their own! I have no issue with it until they try to instill their value or belief system on me refusing me the same right to that same living you know what I mean?
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast