Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default The blockbuster movie called Reality

The blockbuster movie called Reality

by Jon Rappoport

June 28, 2021

There is always a certain amount of whining and remorse as one enters the theater to see the movie called Reality.

“Is this a good idea?” “Why did I buy the ticket?”

But you can already feel a merging sensation. The electromagnetic fields humming in the theater, even before the movie starts, are drawing you in.

Your perception of x dimensions is narrowing down to three.

You take your seat. You look at the note you’ve written to yourself, and you read it again:

“Don’t forget where you came from. Don’t forget this is just a movie. Don’t fall asleep. The serial time in the movie is an artifact. The binding feeling of sentimental sympathy is a trance-induction. It’s the glue that holds the movie fixed in your mind.”

“The movie will induce nostalgia for a past that doesn’t exist. Don’t surrender to it.”

“You’re here to find out why the movie has power.”

“You want to undergo the experience without being trapped in it.”

“The content of the movie will distract you from the fact that it is a construct.”

The lights dim.

On the big screen, against a gray background, the large blue word REALITY slowly forms.

Suddenly, you’re looking at a huge pasture filled with flowers. The sky is a shocking blue. You can feel a breeze on your arms and face.

You think, “This is a hypnotic weapon.”

Now, the pasture fades away and you’re standing on an empty city street at night. It’s drizzling. You hear sirens in the distance. A disheveled beggar approaches you and holds out his trembling hand.

He waits, then moves on.

You look at the wet shining pavement and snap your fingers, to change it into a lawn. Nothing happens.

You’re shocked.

You wave your hand at a building. It doesn’t disappear.

Incredible.

You reach into your pocket and feel a wallet. You walk over to a streetlight and open it. There’s your picture on a plastic ID card. Your name is under the picture, followed by a number code. On the reverse side of the card, below a plastic strip, is a thumbprint.

There are other cards in the wallet, and a small amount of paper money. You look at the ID card again. There’s an address.

Though it seems impossible, you remember the address. In your mind’s eye, you see a small cottage at the edge of an industrial town. There’s a pickup parked in the driveway.

It’s your truck. You know it. But how can that be?

You walk toward larger buildings in the distance.

Three men in uniforms turn a corner and come up to you. Behind them emerges a short man in a business suit. He nods at you and holds out his hand.

You know what he wants. You pull out your wallet and give it to him. He looks at the ID card, at you, at the card again.

“You were reported missing,” he says.

“Missing from what?” you say.

“Your home. Your job. What are doing here? Are you all right?”

“I’m fine,” you say. “I was…taking a short trip. I’m just out for some air.”

“In this part of the city?” he says. “That’s not smart. We’ll take you home. Our car is right over there.”

One car sits on a side street. In large red letters printed on the trunk is the word Concern.

You walk with the men to the car.

Waves you’ve never felt before are emanating from it.

Mentally, you try to back up from them. You feel a haze settle over you.

In the haze dance little creatures.

You look at the short man in the suit. He’s smiling at you.

Suddenly, his smile is transcendent. It’s so reassuring, tears fill your eyes.

You’re thinking, “They built this so I would be lost, and then they found me. I’m supposed to be rescued. I’ve never experienced being rescued before. I never knew what it meant.”

You hear faint music.

It grows louder. As you near the car, you realize you’re listening to a chorus and an orchestra. The rising theme is Victory.

One of the uniformed men opens the car door.

You nod at him.

“My pleasure, sir,” he says.

The music fades away.

The scene shifts.

You’re standing next to the pickup in your driveway alongside your cottage.

You’re home.

Think, you tell yourself. What’s going on?

Now, as you walk into your cottage and instantly remember the rooms and the objects in these rooms, the sensation of Familiarity, slightly out of phase, grows stronger.

You realize you’re supposed to feel tremendous relief. This is what’s expected of you.

It’s expected of everyone. They live with one another through the touchstone of the Familiar. They share it like bread.

They keep coming back to it. The Familiar is a sacrament.

It’s built in. It’s invented through…it’s stamped on every object in this space…

…In order to suggest you’ve been here before. To suggest you belong here.

You see pure space that…

Has been placed here. For you.

And at that moment, there is a small explosion behind your head.

And you’re sitting in the theater again.

The movie is playing on the screen. All around you, in the seats, people are sitting with their eyes closed.

You feel a tap on your shoulder. You turn. It’s an usher.

“Sir,” he says. “Please follow me.”

He leads you up the aisle into the lobby, which is empty.

An office door opens and a young woman steps out. She strides briskly over to you.

“You woke up and came back,” she says. She gives you a tight smile. “So we’re refunding your money. It’s our policy.”

She drops a check in your hand.

“What happened in there?” you say. “What happened?”

She shrugs.

“Only you would know that. You must have done something to interrupt the transmission.”

“And the rest of those people?”

She looks at her watch. “They’re probably into their second year by now. The second year is typically a time of conflict. They rebel. Well, some of them do. They rearrange systems. They replace leaders. They promote new ideals.”

“I had such a strong feeling I’d been there before.”

She smiles. “Apparently it wasn’t strong enough. You’re back here.”

“How do you do it?” you say.

“I’m sorry,” she says. “That’s proprietary information. Did you meet your family?”

“No,” you say. “But I was in a cottage. It was…home.”

She nods.

“If you hadn’t escaped, you would have been subjected to much stronger bioelectric bonding pulses. Do you have a family here?”

You start to answer and realize you don’t know.

She looks into your eyes.

“Go out to the street,” she says. “Walk around. Take a nice long walk for an hour. You’ll reorient. It’ll come back to you.”

“Why do you do it?” you say.

“Do what?”

“Sell this trip.”

“Oh,” she says. “Why does a travel agent book a vacation for a client? We’re in that business.”

You turn toward the exit. The sun is shining outside. People are walking past the doors.

You take a deep breath and leave the theater.

The street is surging with crowds. The noise is thunderous.

You notice you’re carrying a rolled up sheet of paper in your hand.

You open it.

It’s a non-disclosure agreement.

“If you return from your movie experience, you will not reveal or discuss, under penalty of law, anything about its nature, substance, or duration…”

You look at the sheet of paper, make up your mind, and it bursts into flames.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Agape (30th June 2021), Anka (2nd July 2021), Ben (29th June 2021), Bill Ryan (29th June 2021), Brigantia (29th June 2021), Catseye (30th June 2021), ClearWater (29th June 2021), Craig (29th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (30th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (29th June 2021), EFO (29th June 2021), Ernie Nemeth (29th June 2021), Eva2 (29th June 2021), Ewan (29th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (29th June 2021), fractal (29th June 2021), Frankie Pancakes (29th June 2021), Franny (30th June 2021), Gemma13 (30th June 2021), George (29th June 2021), haroldsails (29th June 2021), Hym (29th June 2021), Ioneo (29th June 2021), iota (29th June 2021), Ivanhoe (29th June 2021), Jayke (29th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (29th June 2021), Journeyman (29th June 2021), kfm27917 (29th June 2021), Kryztian (29th June 2021), Matthew (30th June 2021), meeradas (29th June 2021), mountain_jim (29th June 2021), Myristyl (1st July 2021), Pam (29th June 2021), Richard S. (30th June 2021), ronny (29th June 2021), RunningDeer (29th June 2021), Sadieblue (29th June 2021), Savannah (29th June 2021), selinam (29th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (30th June 2021), Sunray (30th June 2021), toppy (30th June 2021), Violet3 (30th June 2021), Wind (30th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,738 times in 487 posts

Default Re: The blockbuster movie called Reality

Been a while. Good to see a post.

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

Agape (30th June 2021), Anka (2nd July 2021), Bill Ryan (29th June 2021), Brigantia (29th June 2021), Chester (29th June 2021), Craig (29th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (30th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (29th June 2021), EFO (29th June 2021), Ewan (29th June 2021), Hym (29th June 2021), Kryztian (29th June 2021), mountain_jim (29th June 2021), RunningDeer (29th June 2021), Sadieblue (29th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (30th June 2021), toppy (30th June 2021), Violet3 (30th June 2021), Wind (30th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,400 times in 32,916 posts

Chester, many thanks — thought-provoking, clever, and very very apt.

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (30th June 2021), Anka (2nd July 2021), Brigantia (29th June 2021), Chester (29th June 2021), Craig (29th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (30th June 2021), Dennis Leahy (29th June 2021), EFO (29th June 2021), Ewan (29th June 2021), Hym (29th June 2021), iota (29th June 2021), Kryztian (29th June 2021), mountain_jim (29th June 2021), RunningDeer (29th June 2021), Sadieblue (29th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (30th June 2021), toppy (30th June 2021), Wind (30th June 2021), Yoda (29th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Nicely done, seems to have evoked some emotions in myself and hopefully others?

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Agape (30th June 2021), Bill Ryan (29th June 2021), Brigantia (30th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (30th June 2021), Hym (29th June 2021), mountain_jim (29th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (30th June 2021), toppy (30th June 2021), Wind (30th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

I'm chuckling. If that's what this life is all about, a show, I want my money back.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Agape (30th June 2021), Bill Ryan (30th June 2021), Brigantia (30th June 2021), Denise/Dizi (30th June 2021), Hym (1st July 2021), mountain_jim (30th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (30th June 2021), toppy (30th June 2021), Wind (30th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,354 times in 4,612 posts

Actually, it could remind you of the movie Total Recall ( with Arnold Schwarzenegger)
    and there are probably few other good examples of fiction movies on the topic.

In truth though, anyone with deep insight to reality who had experienced some point of complete detachment , I would call detanglement ( as opposed to entanglement ) though detanglement is probably not a word ( don’t blame me for adding few to my modern dictionary as “reality” and its languages are spectrally colorful ) may have come to about the same point. It sometimes includes people with near death experiences and paves way to further “reality awakenings” ( formerly described as spiritual awakenings in some people perhaps).

It’s not easy to say a lot on that topic that’s how the article above excels.

It isn’t emotional state, at all.

Feels like I need to “recall” more of that perspective against the rest of them.

That’s before someone in the theatre hall start shouting loud out of their dream “oh how wonderful is this movie called Reality”.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th June 2021), Brigantia (30th June 2021), Eva2 (30th June 2021), Hym (1st July 2021), mountain_jim (30th June 2021), Sunny-side-up (30th June 2021), toppy (30th June 2021), Wind (30th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

It's all just a play, should we take it so seriously?

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Anka (2nd July 2021), Bill Ryan (1st July 2021), Chester (1st July 2021), Craig (30th June 2021), Eva2 (30th June 2021), Hym (1st July 2021), mountain_jim (30th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,738 times in 487 posts

The War on Reality
    CJ Hopkins

A few bits from a good article

https://off-guardian.org/2021/06/30/the-war-on-reality/

The War on Reality is not an attempt to replace reality with a fake reality. Or it is that, but that is only one part of it. Its real goal is to render reality arbitrary, to strip it of its epistemological authority, to turn it into a “floating signifier,” a word that has no objective referent, which, of course, technically, it already is. You cannot take a picture of reality. It is a concept. It is not a physical object that exists somewhere in time and space.
    But wait…it gets better.

You could stage an apocalyptic global pandemic that only happened in certain countries, or in certain parts of certain countries, and that more or less mirrored natural mortality, and that didn’t drastically increase historical death rates, but was nonetheless totally apocalyptic.

Perfectly healthy people could become “medical cases.” You could count anyone who died of anything as having died of your apocalyptic virus. You could tell people in no uncertain terms that medical-looking masks will not protect them from viruses, and then turn around and tell them that they will, and then, later, publicly admit you were lying in order to manipulate them, and then deny you ever said that, and tell them to wear masks.

You could experimentally “vaccinate” millions of people whose risk of becoming seriously ill or dying from your apocalyptic virus was minuscule or non-existent, and kill tens or hundreds of thousands in the process, and the people whose brains you had methodically broken would thank you for murdering their friends and neighbors, and then rush out to their local discount drugstore to experimentally “vaccinate” their own kids and post pictures of it on the Internet.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

Anka (2nd July 2021), Bill Ryan (1st July 2021), Hym (1st July 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,052 times in 911 posts

Personally, I like Chester's interwoven plot lines and truths, his insights, much more than almost all of those I've seen. We know his to be based on the vibrance of living during these times, surviving and thriving while life itself shows us our own intimate truths, picking ourselves up and continuing, soaring, diving in and removing ourselves from the plays not worth our energies.
    Last edited by Hym; 2nd July 2021 at 03:03.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Anka (2nd July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread