+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Biden Admin is spying on us... is that ok?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Default Re: The Biden Admin is spying on us... is that ok?

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Well, we already knew the NSA was collecting mega data on everyone in America, and it's there to pull up whenever they choose.

Those of us who care have long learned that there's nothing we can do about it,.
    (note: color and bold MY emphasis )

as Bubu has aptly pointed out, there is a cognitive dissonance being MASSIVELY programmed to make us feel POWERLESS such as "DOUBLE SPEAK"

you say > "those of us"

there is an "issue" in your use of the word "US"

"US"
    would imply a UNITY i of SAME MINDEDNESS, AGREEMENT

i have NEVER seen in a SINGLE post of yours

what i HAVE seen is:

"i don't agree"
    "i don't think _____"
    "i don't understand"

to EVERY single topic that matters

"US" implies that WE are on the SAME side

i have YET to see THAT be the case

i would assert your use of the word "US" is not just inappropriate? > but INACCURATE

as you agree with NOTHING ... EVER ...

you are instead CONSISTENT in your criticism of EVERY conspiracy theory we propose here ...

i TRULY wonder WHY are you in a conspiracy forum? and WHAT you are doing here?

when you don't AGREE or BELIEVE ANY OF THEM?

and ACTIVELY oppose. minimize, ridicule and are CRITICAL of ALL of them!

(well .. i guess THAT answers the WHAT you are doing here)

2.) and DOUBLE SPEAK CONTINUES

as you join TWO CONCEPTS that are INTRINSICALLY and DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED

"CARING" and >> "DOING NOTHING"

just FYI

"DOING NOTHING" is WHAT those who do NOT "Care"? >> DO

BECAUSE it does NOT MATTER to them

it is FINE with them > they CONSENT

"CARING" means it MATTERS

we DO something ABOUT what "matters"

we DO NOT CONSENT

and since most humans are not yet psychic?

WE COMMUNICATE this

TO THE DEGREE THAT IT MATTERS

AND AS MANY TIMES as is NECESSARY

we do NOT STOP, in fact, UNTIL WE ACHIEVE the results we WANT

BECAUSE WE CARE

the ONLY people that "DO NOTHING"? are those in a state of SUBJUGATION

either literally or figuratively

BECAUSE they feel POWERLESS to affect the WORLD around them

which is a conditioned state they WANT us to feel and exert GREAT effort to promote

which you JUST DID

as you DIRECTLY ~ DIRECTED us towards, not just implied

AND which you HAVE done REPEATEDLY in the past

you should know that my son, Joshua? did NOT feel "powerless" at the age of EIGHT

(great story, read here)

and began at THAT time to take ACTION to CHANGE the conditions of the world he lived in

as a MODERATOR of a CONSPIRACY Forum whose FUNCTION IS to SUPPORT the members?

please know, i do NOT FEEL "supported"

nor have i EVER seen you "support" or BE "supportive" about ANY "Conspiracy"

not even one and ALWAYS communicate in a way to place doubt, or use derision and ridicule not just the concepts but usually the member posting ...it has been BLATANT disrespectful and offensive ...

how is THAT supposed to inspire nor merit respect in return?

and in fact, i find it HIGHLY offensive, that you DIRECT me

to feel less powerful than my son at EIGHT YEARS of age

just sayin ....

on another thread, i wrote this out which applies succinctly here:

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    (What we are DIRECTLY FACING are ... )

two sides > VERY opposed in both methodology and message

one will be .. you are weak ~ POWERLESS .. depend on others (gov) (give your power and energy away to others)

do NOTHING .. except place ALL hope on an EXTERNAL force

the second will lead WITHIN (FULL EMPOWERMENT)

wean away from ANY and ALL dependence on EXTERNAL forces (to DO what WE want done)

speak with TRUTH in ALL things

even when inconvenient or in the face of opposition

the first asks this of us ALWAYS > BETRAY YOURSELF

>> ACCEPT what they DO to you, GIVE IN > "there is NOTHING you can DO" <<

the other says > NEVER DO THAT

>> FIGHT! you ARE POWERFUL! SPEAK UP! CHANGE THINGS! <<

once you listen long enough its easy to see the direction and intent in anyone's message

and let's not forget AWAY from power says:

"oh ... and DO NOTHING .. wait for someone else .. they're coming .,.. really soon ... just around the corner ...

YOU are NOT personally response-ABLE .. heavens no .. .leave that to someone else!"

(those that push THAT agenda? are NOT our "allies"

they ARE in opposition NOT "Allied")

we MUST learn to "identify" WHAT direction we are being DIRECTED towards
    Last edited by iota; 3rd July 2021 at 21:19.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bubu (3rd July 2021), mojo (2nd July 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)

A number of times I've been force to comply with the absurds. especially if I have to go to malls for some important things. You're correct about the cognitive dissonance and I certainly dont want to come to a point were I have to question my sanity. Its as if every time I comply, my objection to the absurdities seem to melt a little each time. So I decide to call the absurd as it is. Otherwise we will all be force to comply with it. It takes courage to do so especially when everyone around is complying. But I feel that I have nothing to lose. I already lose everything if things does not go to the right direction.
    oh Bubu!! THAT is exactly right! and WHAT they want. it is a mass psyops that is traumatizing EVERYONE on a planetary level!!

the trauma comes in NOT JUST at the fact that they are hell bent on world domination and control of EVERY aspect of our lives, nothing short of:

SLAVERY ~ COMPLINACE ~ OBEDIENCE ~ ACQUIESCENCE

it ALSO comes in the FORCE of it

Quote Anytime there are “impositions” … “Infringements” upon our Will? Sadness ~ Frustration ~ Hopelessness is completely understandable. 💓

ACIM ~ A Course in Miracles (paraphrasing here) says that:

When our actions are out of accord with our Will? The part of us that is denied expression is “outraged” (outraged is a direct quote. The EXACT word used)

Oct 2019
    (want to hear something funny? i just went to duckduckgo because i was going to attempt to quote EXACTLY instead of paraphrasing from memory and as i searched "ACIM" and "that is denied is outraged'? it was a previous writing of MINE that came up as the first listing! so i just quoted ME! lol!)

we can't let them WIN Bubu!!

in fact, i think what i wrote then applies directly here! with your permission, i will repost here now:

Quote When our actions are out of accord with our Will? The part of us that is denied expression is “outraged”

As well it SHOULD be!

We didn’t come here to “sacrifice”

Nor to be ineffectual
    Nor powerless

In fact,

“A Son of God (Source) CANNOT think
    Or Speak
    Or Act in Vain”

SO

EVEN the choice to:

Accept
    Or tolerate
    Or “Do nothing”

IS A CHOICE

And a powerful one at that! And one NOT without consequences

WHEN something happens? > it was SPECIFICALLY for OUR response!!

it is SPECIFICALLY to determine HOW we WILL respond! > Or CHOOSE

When we lay down passively? THAT is NOT, Nor has EVER been, Nor could or should be

THEIR “responsibility”

we've ALL heart that TPTW think by “disclosing things in advance they escape karma

this is BECAUSE “They” (whoever) are ONLY responsible for what THEY do (The choices THEY make)

WE response-ABLE for OUR response, (or LACK of response)
    [/B]
    If we “allow” it?

By silent consent, Or to avoid the discomfort of opening our mouths to speak, Or the fear they continuously program into us? Or ANY number of reasons(Many perfectly valid)

THAT was STILL a CHOICE we made

The question to ask is:

Was it a choice that made us powerless? Or powerful?

(In TRUTH, we can NEVER actually BE “Powerless” …. But if our actions –
    OR “lack thereof” are repeatedly:

Continuously
    Habitually
    DISempowering ones?

We will have a heck of a time FEELING Powerful, right?)

there is an insidious conditioning prevailing to convince us we are powerless, we must recognize it to DENY it

Love, Contrary to popular “BE-LIE-F”, is NOT POWERLESS
    (nor synonymous with “Nice” nor “Sweet”)

It IS, in fact, THE MOST POWERFUL force in Creation

And it TAKES Power to shed “light” on “darkness” does it not? To eradicate “evil” (Evil IS lack of light)

If left alone? > Well … HOW was it dissipated exactly?

we have a RIGHT to assert our power and DENY THEIRS

We came to MASTER this

MASTER

NOT

to BE “Mastered”

EACH “act” in this “play”? > Is an “opportunity” TO MASTER

we CAN, of course, take as long as we want TO “Master”. i think it wise to consider the COST of the delay

the failure to ASSERT our Rights has almost cost us our FREEDOM

the delay, only makes them stronger

Eventually we’ll look up, See “infringements” headed our way
    (even “little” ones like people who like to “manage” us)

And without even blinking
    BEFORE they fully approach say:

“NO”
    “DENIED”
    “Na na na .. Um…Nope!”

and without blinking go back to reading or whatever withOUT getting flustered or breaking a sweat

THEY came to “do”
    WHAT “they” came to do

SO did WE

~iota
    here
    take heart Bubu!! we CAN do this!! and i believe with ALL of my heart ~ that WE WILL!
    Last edited by iota; 3rd July 2021 at 22:44.

so that any adversary

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bubu (3rd July 2021), mojo (3rd July 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,442 times in 5,646 posts

Personally dont like to see division in my own posts thats why I avoided bubus message when he essentially called my thinking as absurd and why I mostly stay out of threads that will lead me to opposition pov right away.

Hoping something constructive can be gleaned from iotas post above, and never posts speaking for personal attack. I dont think it was meant to offend and hope Gracy May does not see it that way. I'm sure she would admit to having a bias but in an Admin position your pov is more respected or from a position of authority, I hope that makes sense other members might understand that. I personally couldnt do her position because of my own bias. Iota you speak with boldness, Ill say that much.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

iota (3rd July 2021), Matthew (17th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A number of times I've been force to comply with the absurds. especially if I have to go to malls for some important things. You're correct about the cognitive dissonance and I certainly dont want to come to a point were I have to question my sanity. Its as if every time I comply, my objection to the absurdities seem to melt a little each time. So I decide to call the absurd as it is. Otherwise we will all be force to comply with it. It takes courage to do so especially when everyone around is complying. But I feel that I have nothing to lose. I already lose everything if things does not go to the right direction.
    PS .. and sorry didn't want to make it be so long ..

but just wanted to put out some things to consider and might help! Although we are under TREMENDOUS pressure to FEEL powerless

we are NOT

HOW WE FEEL? is a direct response to the THOUGHTS we CHOOSE to entertain
    (one reason you will see me be vigilant over the direction of thoughts introduced)

so .. one practical action i took to "handle" those situations was very simple, THEY do?

I RESPOND

so .. little clerk guy just doing his job? ... ok .. AS i put it on? i start to talk:

Quote "sweetie, so here's the thing, OUTSIDE of work?

when they TELL you to "jump"? ... the CORRECT answer is NOT > "How HIGH?" ok!!

PROMISE ME you will NOT say that!!!
    and i'm little and cute and stay looking at them straight into their eyes AS They SMILE BIG and say "i promise"

THEN i tell them ..
    Quote "as for the mask? you have to remember FIFTH grade science class!"

"FIFTH GRADE! > NOT JUNIOR HIGH > NOT HIGH SCHOOL > FIFTH GRADE!"

and they're looking at me ... so i go on to remind them

"REMEMBER? its GOOD to breathe in OXYGEN!! .. BAAAAD to breathe in CARBON DIOXIDE!"
    and they see i'm teasing them and ALWAYS laugh WITH ME!

THEN? because i was just INFRINGED upon? i WRITE and CALL the management, the CORPS, i seek out a manager and EXPLAIN things to them

its a karmic thing .. and also im VERY aware that I AM COMPLETELY response-able for MY RESPONSE to what is brought into my awareness

the truth is NONE of us get a "pass" on this

(point was .. there is ALWAYS a little "something" we can do to PUSH back on them)

we CAN call, we can write .. etc whether you choose to do any of these things or whatever resonates better with you? i just wanted to encourage you .. PLEASE do not "let them win"

don't let them make you feel either defeated or powerless

and if you do? its ok .. they're just feelings .. feelings are NOT an accurate measure of reality anyway

a few different thoughts? and you WILL have some "different feelings"

it happens .. to ALL of us!

Last edited by iota; 3rd July 2021 at 17:35. Reason: adding pss

so that any adversary

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bubu (3rd July 2021), mojo (3rd July 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

There are conspiracy theorists, and there are conspiracy analysts, never the two should be confused for one another. Theorists run with every hot topic of the day; analysts poke, prod, and question each individual case to see if they hold water first.

Like we expect our journalists to...

The track records left in the wake of each boat, are more than enough for the astute observer to easily tell the difference in accuracy between the two over time.

10. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

@ mojo

just read your post .. thank you for your thoughtfulness .. no, my intention is NEVER to offend ... and it has to be noted that i am not the one responsible for the facts being what they are ... nor can it ever be asked of me to call yellow blue ..

my intention has ALWAYS been and will ALWAYS be to be of service

sometimes it is to bring to light and awareness that which might be hidden from sight AND i HAVE to speak truth .. i get really hit a bit "hard" if i don't or am silent when i'm "supposed to" speak its also something similar to what Bubu expressed .. (if i SEE something? i can't pretend or "go along" ... not only would it be completely inauthentic on MY part? it would probably give me acute anxiety to even try to)

often, i function as a "catalyst" and it seems i get "sent" to situations that have been ongoing for a long period of time, and people are aware of to whatever degree but mostly UNwilling to really face and acknowledge the truth of it, so without someone like me showing up? it is highly unlikely it would ever get addressed much less end

i do ALL i can to empower people and confront the different onslaught of attack directed their way .. however subtly it appears .. my years of experience have taught me to tell the difference in a bad mood to not an accident but methodical, ongoing and subversive

i'm kinda little so i have to dig my feet in so i won't get completely trampled by the whirlwind that usually erupt .. but in the end? ... people usually then pat me on the back and say .. thanks so much!! .. we KNEW that was happening but didn't want to deal with it... and i smile as best i can at that point and go lay down ... for a month or so ... to recuperate

we're pretty much at crunch time right now and we are being SYSTEMATICALLY and methodically CONDITIONED, programmed, "groomed" to SILENTLY accept and acquiesce .. not good
    now for a moment?

just consider ...

if the world operated like this?
    do you think that the proposed enslavement of OUR PLANET would have stood a chance?

i think we all know the answer to this question

again, just something to consider ...

Last edited by iota; 3rd July 2021 at 17:36.

so that any adversary

11. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

mojo (3rd July 2021)

12. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    There are conspiracy theorists, and there are conspiracy analysts, never the two should be confused for one another. Theorists run with every hot topic of the day; analysts poke, prod, and question each individual case to see if they hold water first.

Like we expect our journalists to...

The track records left in the wake of each boat, are more than enough for the astute observer to easily tell the difference in accuracy between the two over time.
    then its JUST THIS forum that is a DISMAL failure? (in YOUR estimation)

and EVERY member who is just INEPT?

because YOUR TRACK RECORD of shooting EVERYTHING down?

demonstrates not JUST a RECOGNIZABLE PATTERN but a PREDICTABLE one

have you told Bill yet?

that according to YOU?

EVERYTHING discussed here is preposterous?

and EVERYONE here is incompetent?

and THAT is WHY you used to feel COMPLETELY free to ridicule, demean not just the subjects but the members?

i see members being polite, respectful, conceding you points ALL the time, OFTEN in spite of your dismissiveness, taunts and outright mocking

in spite of this? we seem to have NO merit in ANY or our points

YOUR TRACK record > CONSISTENT > EVERY TIME

so you are asserting that you DO support some conspiracy theories?

JUST NONE of OURS

and NONE of our sources and research passes YOUR muster?

and you operate under some compulsion that COMPELS you to tell us HOW preposterous and WRONG we are? ~ EVERY TIME often in a disparaging manner

got it!

thanks for clearing that up!

but PS THIS exact response is the SAME one you use CONTINUOUSLY i actually DO pay attention ...
    Last edited by iota; 3rd July 2021 at 05:55.

so that any adversary

13. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

mojo (3rd July 2021)

14. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

now that we've discussed the merits of the question and the impact these affronts on our freedom are having on every day life and what will move the conversation forward and not backwards we can return to the basic subject itself

and it looks like the issue "passed the muster" for a Congressman who IS taking it seriously and feels this is a worthwhile endeavor to question and investigate ..

McCarthy Asks Devin Nunes to Investigate Claim of NSA Spying against Tucker Carlson

By ZACHARY EVANS

"Tucker Carlson at the 2018 Student Action Summit (Gage Skidmore)

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R., Calif.) has asked Representative Devin Nunes (R., Calif.) to investigate Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s claim that the National Security Agency spied on him.

McCarthy cited other examples of what he termed a “disturbing trend” at the NSA that led him to call for an investigation.

McCarthy noted the “sidelining” of Michael Ellis, appointed by former President Trump as NSA general counsel before resigning in April. Ellis was placed on administrative leave the day he was set to take office, and remained so “for nearly three months without any explanation or updates,” Ellis said when announcing his resignation.

McCarthy also alleged that the NSA “has refused to deliver information requested by the Republican Members on the House Intelligence Committee who are trying to fulfill their oversight responsibilities.

Tucker Carlson at the 2018 Student Action Summit (Gage Skidmore)

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R., Calif.) has asked Representative Devin Nunes (R., Calif.) to investigate Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s claim that the National Security Agency spied on him.

McCarthy cited other examples of what he termed a “disturbing trend” at the NSA that led him to call for an investigation.

McCarthy noted the “sidelining” of Michael Ellis, appointed by former President Trump as NSA general counsel before resigning in April. Ellis was placed on administrative leave the day he was set to take office, and remained so “for nearly three months without any explanation or updates,” Ellis said when announcing his resignation.

McCarthy also alleged that the NSA “has refused to deliver information requested by the Republican Members on the House Intelligence Committee who are trying to fulfill their oversight responsibilities.”

“Now, there is a public report that NSA read the emails of Fox News host Tucker Carlson,” McCarthy said. “Although NSA publicly denied targeting Carlson, I have serious questions regarding this matter that must be answered.”

McCarthy requested that Nunes, the ranking Republican on the Intelligence Committee, investigate the incidents. Ellis served as Nunes’s general counsel before joining the Trump administration in 2017.

During his show on Monday night, Carlson claimed that a government whistleblower told his team that the NSA was “spying” on their personal communications and “planning to leak them in an attempt to take this show off the air.” Carlson did not offer evidence for the claim.

“On June 28, 2021, Tucker Carlson alleged the National Security Agency has been ‘monitoring our electronic communications and is planning to leak them in an attempt to take this show off the air.’ This allegation is untrue,” the agency said in a statement on Tuesday. “Tucker Carlson has never been an intelligence target of the Agency and the NSA has never had any plans to try to take his program off the air.”

full article WITH option to listen here:
    https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...ucker-carlson/

bottom line

if we do NOT take action to STOP them
    they will not

when just a few arise to STOP them
    it WILL end

but NOT a second earlier
    and not out of THEIR own good will

so it HAS to be done
    by us, in fact
    the very people that are impacted

because its not very hard to defeat us if we don't even try
    Last edited by iota; 3rd July 2021 at 16:30.

so that any adversary

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

mojo (3rd July 2021), mountain_jim (3rd July 2021)

16. Link to Post #29
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

take heart Bubu!! we CAN do this!! and i believe with ALL of my heart ~ that WE WILL!
    Yes thanks, the scenario is, we're being push against the wall. I mean fight or die. Yes I think we are winning on the other hand whenever I pass by the vaccination place which is not hundred meters from home. My heart sinks knowing that those people will soon suffer the consequences.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

iota (3rd July 2021)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

It would be nice to continue on with the subject of this thread. The Kamala enemy list she created to track political enemies, is crazy, it's like Lois Lerner and the IRS weaponization to conservatives all over again. Now if Kamala or whomever is in power may want to use information captured by the NSA which is what Tucker Carlson was saying and Sebastian Gorka confirms things and mentions another way they are spying through Traffic Shaping we should be very concerned.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

iota (3rd July 2021)

20. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

White House Won't Get Specific About Allegations NSA Is Spying on Tucker Carlson

Townhall reports:

During a gaggle with reporters aboard Air Force One Tuesday, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki was asked about allegations the National Security Agency is spying on Fox News host Tucker Carlson.

"Tucker Carlson said that the NSA is spying on him. Is the administration aware of any espionage or listening efforts on U.S. citizens by the NSA, and is Tucker Carlson one of them?" a reporter asked.

"Well, the NSA, as I think you’re well aware, I’m not sure everyone is aware, everyone on this plane is aware, I should say, is an entity that focuses on foreign threats and individuals who are trying, attempting to do us harm on foreign soil. So, that is their purview. But beyond that, I would point you to the intelligence community," Psaki said.

During his show Monday night, Carlson said a whistleblower told him the agency was monitoring his communications.

While the legacy media is blowing off the possibility, NSA skeptics aren't ruling it out.

article here:
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...rlson-n2591756

OMG!!!

if there EVER was proof that ONE person CAN make a difference? AND get the ball rolling on change?

THIS IS IT

SO many KNEW .. but were SILENT

ONE man? decided to SPEAK UP ... and now look:

"In early 2006, EFF obtained whistleblower evidence (.pdf) from former AT&T technician Mark Klein showing that AT&T is cooperating with the illegal surveillance. The undisputed documents show that AT&T installed a fiberoptic splitter at its facility at 611 Folsom Street in San Francisco that makes copies of all emails web browsing and other Internet traffic to and from AT&T customers and provides those copies to the NSA. This copying includes both domestic and international Internet activities of AT&T customers. As one expert observed, “this isn’t a wiretap, it’s a country-tap.”

here is the pdf:

ATT_onepager on spying on citizens.pdf

was unable to embed the pdf, but i loaded the attachment above from personal records so should be available to be read, it is also available for download at link below:

this site is a wealth of info on the topic:
    https://www.eff.org/nsa-spying

its just really encouraging that

ONE man
    ONE voice

ONE spotlight shinning VERY brightly on what had been SO comfortable in the dark

Last edited by iota; 4th July 2021 at 05:47. Reason: add tweet

so that any adversary

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

mojo (3rd July 2021), mountain_jim (3rd July 2021)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Tuckers Transcript

Quote Last week, we told you that the Biden administration's largest intelligence-gathering agency, the NSA, had been reading my private emails. Even noting that out loud is weird. It's one of those segments we never thought we would do ever.

But the country has changed that much that fast. And honestly, the whole thing was kind of shocking. The government was spying on us? Come on. It seemed crazy, but it's true. And no one in Washington appeared to be shocked in the slightest. In fact, the usual shills right after our segment had a ready explanation for it.

Either it never happened at all, they said, just a cable news show lying for ratings, or there must have been a good reason it happened. And they begin furiously making excuses for the NSA. A powerful, heavily politicized spy agency surveilling journalists who've been critical of the regime? No problem. It's perfectly normal. Just don't call it spying.

But it's not normal - at all. It is Third World, and as we told you repeatedly, it did happen. Now, that has been confirmed. Yesterday, we learned that sources in the so-called intelligence community told at least one reporter in Washington what was in those emails. My emails. It was nothing scandalous in there. Thank God. We're happy to report that.

Late this spring, I contacted a couple of people I thought could help get us an interview with Russian President Vladimir Putin. I told nobody I was doing this other than my executive producer, Justin Wells. I wasn't embarrassed about trying to interview Putin. He's obviously newsworthy. I'm an American citizen. I can interview anyone I want and I plan to.

But still, in this case, I decided to keep it quiet. I figured that any kind of publicity would rattle the Russians and make the interview less likely to happen. But the Biden administration found out anyway, by reading my emails. I learned from a whistleblower at the NSA plan to leak the contents of those emails to media outlets. Why would they do that? Well, the point, of course, was to paint me as a disloyal American. A Russian operative. Been called that before. A stooge of the Kremlin, a traitor doing the bidding of a foreign adversary.

And of course, I'm hardly the only person who's been accused of those things in the last several years. We've seen this movie several times now. At the same moment, the Communist Chinese government increases its already stunning level of control over this country, our leaders prattle on about the threat of Vladimir Putin. He's an evildoer, they tell us. A totalitarian dictator.

Vladimir Putin does things that no American leader would even consider. He runs domestic disinformation campaigns. He lies to the public. He punishes people for opposing him, or for believing the wrong things. He even uses intelligence agencies to spy on his own citizens. Beyond the pale stuff. So no decent American would interview Vladimir Putin, at least no reporter from Fox News. That was the point they wanted to make. That's why they plan to leak the contents of my emails to news organizations. And yesterday, as noted, we learned they actually did it.

Even now, some of the media are claiming that we deserve this. Emailing with people who know Putin, are you? Of course, the NSA is watching you. That's what you get. But that's hardly the point. By law, the NSA is required to keep secret the identities of American citizens who've been caught up in its vast domestic spying operations. So by law, I should have been identified internally merely as a US journalist or American journalist. That's the law.

But that's not how I was identified. It was identified by name. I was unmasked. People in the building learned who I was and then my name and the contents of my emails left that building at the NSA and wound up with a news organization in Washington. That is illegal. In fact, it is precisely what this law was designed to prevent in the first place. We cannot have intelligence agencies used as instruments of political control.

Both parties used to agree on that. Democrats were especially adamant on the point, but not anymore. So that's exactly what is happening here. We need to find out how this happened, who did it, who allowed it?

Paul Nakasone would know the answer. Paul Nakasone is the highly political director of the NSA. Paul Nakasone would have been required personally to approve my unmasking. That's how it works. Paul Nakasone should explain who asked for that unmasking and he should do it immediately.

Avril Haines would also likely know the answer. Haines is the even more political director of National Intelligence who oversees all of it. She may have approved the unmasking as well. She would certainly know who asked for it and who approved it. That's her job to know. She should release that information immediately, tonight. And if Avril Haines does not release that information, she should be forced to release that information.

We don't have a lot of power, we’re just a TV show. But we're going to keep pushing for that because it matters. Not just to us, but to the entire country. You can't have a democracy in a place where unaccountable spy agencies keep people in line by leaking the contents of their emails, discrediting them with their own emails, which they thought were private. It doesn't work if you allow that. And we suspect congressional Republicans will also demand an answer.

Many have finally awakened to the fact that the intelligence agencies, which they have blindly supported for so long, are not, in fact, their friends. They're not the friends of anyone in this country. They're dangerous. That's obvious.

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Wow the story goes on with Bongino's opening... It more important now to see how the media and Gov says about it... they dont care about the spying.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2