+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FDA reverses itself: rejects COVID antibody test results; insanity reigns

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default FDA reverses itself: rejects COVID antibody test results; insanity reigns

Just found this in my inbox.
    They should have listened to the Alt's o.0

Just realised: this should be connected to onawah's "Jon Rappoport on the Covid Hoax"

Quote FDA reverses itself: rejects COVID antibody test results; insanity reigns
    by Jon Rappoport

Even a robot programmed to “follow the science” would throw up his hands in despair while reading the latest FDA COVID pronouncement.

After untold numbers of people have been given antibody tests to determine their COVID status, the FDA now states:

“Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued a safety communication informing the public that results from SARS-CoV-2 antibody tests should not be used to evaluate immunity or protection from COVID-19 at any time, and especially after the person received a COVID-19 vaccination.”

Boom.

I’m imagining just a small sample of people-- perhaps 5000 -- marching in unison into a hospital, saying, “We tested positive for COVID on an antibody test…and then we had to isolate, and some of us were treated with toxic drugs…and NOW we learn that the antibody test is useless…”

The FDA document, dated May 19, 2021, is titled: “FDA In Brief: FDA Advises Against Use of SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Test Results to Evaluate Immunity or Protection From COVID-19, Including After Vaccination” .

Digging a little deeper in the document, we have a statement referring to the COVID vaccine:

“The authorized vaccines for prevention of COVID-19 induce antibodies to specific viral protein targets; post-vaccination antibody test results will be negative in individuals without a history of previous natural infection if the test used does not detect the type of antibodies induced by the vaccine.”

In other words, the FDA is saying, “Look, the vaccine creates specific antibodies against the spike protein, not the virus. If you take the standard antibody test after vaccination, it’ll be useless, because the test isn’t meant to detect antibodies against the spike protein. It only detects antibodies against the virus.”

This raises several serious questions. One of them is: Since developing antibody tests is as easy as pie, why hasn’t the FDA developed one that detects antibodies against the spike protein?

And the answer to that question is obvious. If the FDA did develop such a test, then---in terms of conventional vaccine theory---it would be easy to see how well the vaccine is working, or not working.

And THAT is not a goal public health officials want to achieve. That is not a risk worth taking. Suppose, after testing 20,000 vaccinated people, it turns out that only 800 have produced antibodies against the spike protein?

Another (unanswered) question: Are specific antibodies against the spike protein, conferred by the vaccine, sufficient to neutralize, disable, destroy the actual virus if it drops down out of a cloud and tries to infect a vaccinated person?

Of course, as my readers know, I’ve spent a year demonstrating that no one has proved the SARS-CoV-2 virus exists. However, I make many forays into the insane world where people believe the virus is real; and I show that even within that world, the experts contradict themselves and compound their egregious fallacies like rabbits spawning babies.

This latest foray shows the FDA is both criminal and insane.

~~~

(The link to this article posted on my blog is here -- with sources.)

(Follow me on Gab at @jonrappoport)
    Alan
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 30th June 2021 at 08:29.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

avid (30th June 2021), Brigantia (30th June 2021), Chester (1st July 2021), Ewan (30th June 2021), Franny (1st July 2021), gini (30th June 2021), gord (5th July 2021), Ioneo (30th June 2021), jaybee (30th June 2021), Mare (30th June 2021), mountain_jim (1st July 2021), onawah (1st July 2021), Pam (30th June 2021), Satori (30th June 2021), Tintin (30th June 2021), toppy (30th June 2021), wondering (30th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Default Re: FDA reverses itself: rejects COVID antibody test results; insanity reigns

This seemed so surreal that I had to verify it for myself. Talk about the government gaslighting the populous. If you buy into this system this has to be crazy making to anyone with more than 2 brain cells. Anything to try to make the experimental injection make some sort of sense.

Welcome to the inversion.

https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/...ion-fda-safety
    Last edited by Pam; 30th June 2021 at 11:19.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Chester (1st July 2021), Franny (1st July 2021), gord (5th July 2021), jaybee (30th June 2021), Journeyman (5th July 2021), mountain_jim (1st July 2021), T Smith (6th July 2021), wondering (5th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Default Re: FDA reverses itself: rejects COVID antibody test results; insanity reigns

Quote “Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued a safety communication informing the public that results from SARS-CoV-2 antibody tests should not be used to evaluate immunity or protection from COVID-19 at any time, and especially after the person received a COVID-19 vaccination.”

especially after the vax eh....

sounds like they (colluding nutcases) could be getting hoisted on their collective petard when it comes to antibody counts for the vaxxed... I'm just guessing but it could be because in the vaxxed the antibodies are at a dangerously high level... ?.... a level that will put the body into 24/7 stress mode....?

and of course those who had SARS-CoV-2 and got over it naturally (over 99%) and never succumbed to the jab probably have just the nice correct amount lurking in the T cells (and B cells?) ready to spring into action when needed...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Chester (1st July 2021), gini (30th June 2021), gord (5th July 2021), Journeyman (5th July 2021), mountain_jim (1st July 2021), Pam (30th June 2021), wondering (5th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,059 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Just found this in my inbox.
    They should have listened to the Alt's o.0

Just realised: this should be connected to onawah's "Jon Rappoport on the Covid Hoax"

Quote FDA reverses itself: rejects COVID antibody test results; insanity reigns
    by Jon Rappoport

Even a robot programmed to “follow the science” would throw up his hands in despair while reading the latest FDA COVID pronouncement.

After untold numbers of people have been given antibody tests to determine their COVID status, the FDA now states:

“Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued a safety communication informing the public that results from SARS-CoV-2 antibody tests should not be used to evaluate immunity or protection from COVID-19 at any time, and especially after the person received a COVID-19 vaccination.”

Boom.

I’m imagining just a small sample of people-- perhaps 5000 -- marching in unison into a hospital, saying, “We tested positive for COVID on an antibody test…and then we had to isolate, and some of us were treated with toxic drugs…and NOW we learn that the antibody test is useless…”

The FDA document, dated May 19, 2021, is titled: “FDA In Brief: FDA Advises Against Use of SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Test Results to Evaluate Immunity or Protection From COVID-19, Including After Vaccination” .

Digging a little deeper in the document, we have a statement referring to the COVID vaccine:

“The authorized vaccines for prevention of COVID-19 induce antibodies to specific viral protein targets; post-vaccination antibody test results will be negative in individuals without a history of previous natural infection if the test used does not detect the type of antibodies induced by the vaccine.”

In other words, the FDA is saying, “Look, the vaccine creates specific antibodies against the spike protein, not the virus. If you take the standard antibody test after vaccination, it’ll be useless, because the test isn’t meant to detect antibodies against the spike protein. It only detects antibodies against the virus.”

This raises several serious questions. One of them is: Since developing antibody tests is as easy as pie, why hasn’t the FDA developed one that detects antibodies against the spike protein?

And the answer to that question is obvious. If the FDA did develop such a test, then---in terms of conventional vaccine theory---it would be easy to see how well the vaccine is working, or not working.

And THAT is not a goal public health officials want to achieve. That is not a risk worth taking. Suppose, after testing 20,000 vaccinated people, it turns out that only 800 have produced antibodies against the spike protein?

Another (unanswered) question: Are specific antibodies against the spike protein, conferred by the vaccine, sufficient to neutralize, disable, destroy the actual virus if it drops down out of a cloud and tries to infect a vaccinated person?

Of course, as my readers know, I’ve spent a year demonstrating that no one has proved the SARS-CoV-2 virus exists. However, I make many forays into the insane world where people believe the virus is real; and I show that even within that world, the experts contradict themselves and compound their egregious fallacies like rabbits spawning babies.

This latest foray shows the FDA is both criminal and insane.

~~~

(The link to this article posted on my blog is here -- with sources.)

(Follow me on Gab at @jonrappoport)
    Alan
    This article boils down to this: setting aside the question of whether these “vaccines” are safe, it cannot be established by any currently known and available test, that they are effective for the purpose for which they are being represented. Thus, all claims of efficacy and effectiveness are knowingly deceptive.

I can tell you that this meets the definition of a false, unfair and deceptive business practice under applicable federal and state statutes (which every state in the US has) and case law interpreting these statutes.

The US Attorneys, and the attorneys general of each state, have the power and the duty, to enforce these statutes and seek civil remedies and restitution for the citizens of their respective jurisdictions. Private citizens can bring these actions too. Violation of these statutes can result in injunctions, civil penalties, treble or punitive damages and an award of attorneys’ fees to the plaintiff upon prevailing in the lawsuit.

There needs to be a flood of these unfair and deceptive practice lawsuits. Or class actions. The claims that would be brought would not be subject to the defense of immunity under the federal law purporting to confer immunity on these companies. This is because the claims would not be based on personal injury or death, but rather deception and unfair business practices.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (1st July 2021), Brigantia (1st July 2021), Chester (1st July 2021), DaveToo (1st July 2021), Franny (1st July 2021), gini (6th July 2021), gord (5th July 2021), iota (1st July 2021), mountain_jim (1st July 2021), onawah (1st July 2021), Peace in Oz (6th July 2021), Reinhard (6th July 2021), selinam (1st July 2021), T Smith (6th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Brilliant strategy, Satori... and then one would need to get lucky enough to get honest judges at each level the case is litigated and then have a Supreme Court do the right thing.

That, then might end this tyranny... at least here in the US.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Brigantia (1st July 2021), gini (6th July 2021), gord (5th July 2021), mountain_jim (1st July 2021), onawah (1st July 2021), Satori (1st July 2021), T Smith (6th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    Brilliant strategy, Satori... and then one would need to get lucky enough to get honest judges at each level the case is litigated and then have a Supreme Court do the right thing.

YES

Quote I can tell you that this meets the definition of a false, unfair and deceptive business practice under applicable federal and state statutes (which every state in the US has) and case law interpreting these statutes.

The US Attorneys, and the attorneys general of each state, have the power and the duty, to enforce these statutes and seek civil remedies and restitution for the citizens of their respective jurisdictions. Private citizens can bring these actions too. Violation of these statutes can result in injunctions, civil penalties, treble or punitive damages and an award of attorneys’ fees to the plaintiff upon prevailing in the lawsuit.

There needs to be a flood of these unfair and deceptive practice lawsuits. Or class actions. The claims that would be brought would not be subject to the defense of immunity under the federal law purporting to confer immunity on these companies. This is because the claims would not be based on personal injury or death, but rather deception and unfair business practices.
    How do we get on this wagon?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

gord (5th July 2021), mountain_jim (5th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,059 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by Chester (here)

YES

Quote I can tell you that this meets the definition of a false, unfair and deceptive business practice under applicable federal and state statutes (which every state in the US has) and case law interpreting these statutes.

How do we get on this wagon?
    Hire an honest, qualified lawyer/law firm who/that has the wherewithal, ie, desire, money and resources, to take on such a case. (Good luck.) Or, petition the Attorney General of your state to bring such an action. (That will take much more than luck. More like a miracle.) Don’t bother going to the US Attorney.

In many states, to have standing to sue, you do not have to have taken the jab. You just have to be within the class of persons who were, or may be, deceived by the unfair trade practice. That’s all of us. And, all of us have actually been deceived, not just may have been deceived.

Indeed, these trade practices are not simply deceptive, they are unconscionable. They take advantage of our lack of knowledge to a grossly unfair degree. They actually create the lack of knowledge through overt and covert lies.

Finding a qualified lawyer to take such a case will prove difficult, but not impossible. What will prove more difficult is getting through the legal process successfully. The probability of dismissal at the trial level is high. The probability of a successful appeal after dismissal is low. Conversely, should such a case be successful at the trial level (after years of litigation) the probability of the bad guys appealing is certain and the probability of the appellate courts flipping the trail court (meaning the trial judge is reversed) is high.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Delight (5th July 2021), Franny (6th July 2021), gord (5th July 2021), Peace in Oz (6th July 2021), T Smith (6th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread