+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Unified Colour Theory and what it means....

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Question The Unified Colour Theory and what it means....

I started this post as a reply to the 'predictions for 2021' thread but as it grew I decided to start a new one instead. I hope it's worthy of such but I'll post a link to it in the predictions thread also.

I've found a blog where the author makes predictions and it's quite unlike any other, at least that I'm aware of. It's also extremely leftfield, esoteric, 'off the wall' in it's approach and findings. It seems to make accurate predictions, or at least it's possible to retro fit events into the framework which is outlined, which in itself is rather mind-blowing. I think if I just told you 'here's the predictions for 2021 and what they're based upon however most would find it hard to swallow. I know I did!

I should say at this point that I believe TPTB, or factions thereof, via the Kabbalah, mystery religions etc. practice forms of Alchemy. Indeed, practice is selling them short, they live alchemy, making it intrinsic to their lives in a way that most would not believe. My own eggshell knowledge of hermeneutics and alchemical theory is scant compared to Blogos, the author of this site, but what little I've gleaned kept me reading past the point that a few years ago I'd have turned away. I'm only saying this so that if you're tempted to just turn away, give him just a little time to put the meat on the bones of his analysis, because I think he's onto something enormous.

Another thing I've come to believe is that much of the movies, TV, books, poetry and music of this world has layered meanings and may work in multiple ways on a conscious and sub conscious level. When people talk about our capacity to 'manifest' reality I (ignorantly) used to roll my eyes and move on, but I do not do this anymore, I take it very seriously, as I believe should we all. I look at Hollywood as I do CERN, only I think Hollywood is probably far more powerful in attaining the goals of TPTB. All those Youtube videos that show the predictive programming, hidden occult symbology and repeated archetypal storytelling within mainstream movies, they're telling us something profound about this world and the nature of reality.

They are telling us that the universe is mental. As ever Avalon has some good primers, perhaps this post by Chester would be a good aperitif?

Now, my second suggestion is first to read the Unified Colour Theory from which the predictions I'm referring to stem. See if this is something you'd like to know more about or instinctively turn away from, because it's only getting crazier from here on out and then read on...

So, the UCT posits a correspondence between the year a movie comes out and the prevailing colour palette within the movie and its marketing.

Quote This theory originates in the work of Chris Knowles and the Secret Sun blog where some of his research threw light on the great deal of orange being used in movies, art, etc in 2017. Based on the standard colour usage of the Golden Dawn Qabalah (shown above) I predicted a change of colour, to purple, in 2018.
    (Side note: Note the Golden Dawn reference in the Unified Colour Theory (UCT). I think the Golden Dawn / Thelema / OTO and related groupings may be one of the two factions within TPTB that are in conflict, if indeed this conflict is real and not the false dualism that is presented to us as part of the Duality Game. I've also seen this expressed as Western vs Eastern mysticism, The Dragon vs The Phoneix, Egyptian vs Roman, Lucifer vs HaSatan. End of digression)

(Note that Blogos traces the start of this to Christopher Nolan's Inception in 2010 with it gradually becoming more dominant as the years go on and more studios and filmmakers presumably sign up. I think Inception and what it says about time and reality and our inner thoughts and dreams may be of deeper import and that Christopher Nolan, he of Memento, The Dark Knight, Dunkirk and the recent Tenet is an interesting character. End of second digression).

After first being expressed in December 2018, here's the first testable prediction:

Quote Over at Secret Sun I was making predictions on what would be the use of colours (primarily in the fashion and film of the most powerful houses in those industries) throughout 2019. If the colours of the Year of Malkuth (2019, 1 + 9 = 10) are citrine (yellow), olive (green), russet (red) and black, and the Unifying Colour Theory is correct, then this is what we should be seeing rolling out, right now, and over the next year.

Quote If the theory is true and the colours have been ''beaming'' out as theosophical rays, over humanity, then the path that we, as a society, are being taken down is the lightning flash of the Golden Dawn Tree of Life.
    Now from this point on, my suggestion is that you read the blog entries in succession, there's a lot of development of the theory as well as some interesting film analysis. If we fast forward to Jan 2020 however we see that the progression down the tree of life has taken us down to the Qlippoth, the dark reverse of the tree and what Blogos terms the Year of Lilith:

Quote The Coronavirus [corona - crown, garland] arose from either bat or serpent DNA [remembering the classical image of Lilith with the snake wrapped around her]; an example of a zoonotic disease. Again this would seem to me to be more of a black wind, than a red wind, i.e. the black death. So the question would be why this is happening in the red phase and one possibility would be that the epidemic will build over the next few months, until it feels like a true black wind around early April.
    I'll reproduce an excerpt from a Blogos reply in June 2020, which I think is spot on:

Quote As I also said in the Black Phase posts logic and logical thinking are also on the chopping block at the moment, and I expect more scandals that reduce the credibility of the institution - they are not ''Science'' and they are not not ''Science'', they are for the masks and they are against the masks, both sides of the argument are being controlled and you need to see it in the abstract and not pick a side to really get it. ''Science'', in this way is being used to attack LOGIC (LOGOS) itself, Logic/Reason/Clarity being one of the highest vibrational mental states (above anger and courage). The confusion spores also work to nerf the Green Lion which remember is supposed to be a kind of current of individuating righteous anger which transmutes into courage. So inverting this, MKULTRA Tavistock Style, you get this kind of pathetic hopeless anger that boils away into despair and resignation. This will be by the end of the Green Phase. In terms of ''general mood''.

In the UK they have a rule about mask wearing in shops but in pubs you don't have to have them. I am sure we can both reel off a set of absurd rules like this. Just like with the protests and riots absolutely no logic can justify this in time of a pandemic so incredible cognitive dissonance was *produced*. Either it is or it isn't is it???? Arrgghhh! But the cognitive dissonance *was* the purpose of the alchemy.
    Anyone trying to make predictions today is swimming upstream, but Blogos to their credit acknowledges what they get right and wrong. Take a look at the summary for 2020 for an idea on how accurately the theory is tracking to real events. I'll just quote the 'what I got right' section to whet your appetites..

Quote WHAT I GOT RIGHT
    - As Lilith is Demon of the Evil Winds, that 2020 would be the worse for storms on record
    - Reduction in global dimming from grounding planes would cause environmental whiplash which would intensify the effects of global heating
    - The environmental effects would be associated with the element of the phase
    - Massive restructuring of society along eco-capitalist lines - #buildbackbetter, China's carbon targets, #greennewdeal'', etc - eco-propanganda focused in ''Green Phase'', that de-greening meant destroying jobs and the economy, ''less green in the wallet''
    - Lilifluenza would mutate to become airborne in the air or yellow phase and there would be accompanying conversations about mutations, new variants etc ''Andromeda'' signalling
    - Lilith would continue to be reclaimed by witches/feminists (?) as a symbol of their power - see #medusatoo
    - The reverse psychology of lockdown would bottle people up with their shadows (Nigredo, Black Phase) and prompt attacks on the ''other'' - painful syncs here with #blm - hiding the face is part of this
    - The movies largely stayed in line with the expected reversed sequence of colours e.g. ''Greenland'', ''WWII1984'', but there will be some foul-ups in the production line next year Ghostbusters III, etc, some of this has been righted already by streaming channels but we should expect the streaming channels to be more in synch than certain studios at the beginning of the year as they recover from this kink in their lines
    - ''Psychological'' colour-coding of ''Green Zone '' and ''Yellow Zone'' but with reverse effects i.e. de-greening which lead into yellow, and then de-yellowing as lead into amber and red
    - That ''de-yellowing'' implied the decline of Trump and Johnson, and populism in general
    - That the overall reverse psychological process would mirror Joker in reverse i.e. the diminishing of individual expression and the rise of herd compliance - this slip from Trump is worth looking at in that respect
    - Lots of ''set-dressing'' in each of the phase tied to the colours (some of these observations are more open to the accusation of confirmation bias, some far less so)
    - People being body-snatched by their digital selves - this is a more schizoid line of thinking that a lot of you will not want to entertain, suffice to say that that happened as well and was inevitable because of the sheer amount of time that people were spending online - for close readers this was implied at the end of 2019 as the idea of the progression of a unity in the self 2010 to a multiplicity of self by 2019 (2010-2019, The Tree of Life) and a divided or body-snatched self in 2020 (2020-2029, The Tree of Hell)
    The alchemy continues and the analysis has led Blogos to a very strange place. I won't give up the punchline, my hope is that at least someone reading this goes on the same journey I did and through them I can sense check my take, that this small blog community has plugged into a plan that's using narratives embedded in the collective memories of our wider societies as a framework on which to conduct a global form of theatrical magic, taking us on a journey down the tree of life and now it's dark counterpart.

Last edited by Journeyman; 30th June 2021 at 11:40.

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

All is one (2nd July 2021), Ben (30th June 2021), Blacklight43 (30th June 2021), Brigantia (30th June 2021), Catseye (30th June 2021), Eva2 (30th June 2021), ExomatrixTV (2nd July 2021), Harmony (1st July 2021), Hym (2nd July 2021), Icare (10th January 2022), iota (30th June 2021), Johnnycomelately (13th September 2022), Karen (Geophyz) (30th June 2021), Mare (30th June 2021), meeradas (1st July 2021), mountain_jim (30th June 2021), onawah (30th June 2021), Pam (30th June 2021), Peace in Oz (11th August 2022), RunningDeer (30th June 2021), Sadieblue (30th June 2021), Stephanie (1st July 2021), Tintin (30th June 2021), toppy (30th June 2021), UNEEKSTUF (30th June 2021), wondering (30th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Default Re: The Unified Colour Theory and what it means....

OMG.. This is amazingly interesting. I have to give consideration and contemplation to this before I comment.I'm going to mow the lawn so it will be wonderful food for thought. I also want to review Chester's post. I just wanted you to know that there is interest here in what you are saying Journeyman. I will say that 2 concepts that jump out at me are "reverse effects"( or what I like to call inversion which manifests in a myriad of ways) and cognitive dissonance. These are the 2 themes that seem to be pounding on us at this time. Much appreciation for this brilliant post, Journeyman.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ben (30th June 2021), Brigantia (1st July 2021), Eva2 (30th June 2021), Harmony (1st July 2021), Hym (2nd July 2021), Icare (10th January 2022), Johnnycomelately (13th September 2022), Journeyman (30th June 2021), mountain_jim (30th June 2021), onawah (30th June 2021), Peace in Oz (11th August 2022), RunningDeer (30th June 2021), Stephanie (1st July 2021), toppy (30th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    OMG.. This is amazingly interesting. I have to give consideration and contemplation to this before I comment.I'm going to mow the lawn so it will be wonderful food for thought. I also want to review Chester's post. I just wanted you to know that there is interest here in what you are saying Journeyman. I will say that 2 concepts that jump out at me are "reverse effects"( or what I like to call inversion which manifests in a myriad of ways) and cognitive dissonance. These are the 2 themes that seem to be pounding on us at this time. Much appreciation for this brilliant post, Journeyman.
    Thank you Pam! As you can probably tell from the length of my first post I wasn't really sure about how to present this, but there's so much there that's got my mind racing and I just wanted to share it and hopefully find at least one other person who could see something there.

Magic is afoot in our realm. I don't know if its dark, light or grey, I don't know what our world will look once they've taken us down the Qlippoth, but the end of the particular movie that appears to be driving this isn't a place I've ever wished to be.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ben (30th June 2021), Brigantia (1st July 2021), Harmony (1st July 2021), Hym (2nd July 2021), Icare (10th January 2022), mountain_jim (30th June 2021), onawah (30th June 2021), Pam (30th June 2021), Peace in Oz (11th August 2022), RunningDeer (30th June 2021), Stephanie (1st July 2021), toppy (30th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,230 times in 233 posts

Great find Journeyman!

Over the past year and a bit, it's become increasingly obvious (screamingly so), that we humans, most of us anyway, are under a spell, an extremely pervasive and all encompassing one. The instructions are written everywhere - bus stops, buses, trains, doorways, windows, adverts, gates, fences, etc. Everywhere one looks in public spaces, there's brainwashing instructions wrtitten in bold.

Magic is indeed afoot in our realm, and although it seems to have been so for at least a couple of thousand years, maybe it's never been quite as obvious and all encompassing as now (to those who can see).

Blogos seems like he has figured out the playbook of whoever is casting these spells, it would be hard to diagree with that, and it doesn't look good for humanity if it goes the way he predicts over the next decade.

As grim as things might seem, I really feel, and have a strong knowing, that now is the time when so called 'magicians' no longer have a monopoly on the ability to shape reality from a higher perspective. I feel that we all can do this, that we're being called to even (increasingly I am being called to use my 'superhuman abilities'), and it doesn't take much - intent, heartfeltness, and self knowing, are some of the energies that are most useful here.

As far as I'm concerned, the time is up for manipulating forces - I certainly didn't incarnate here now to sit and watch while humanity is fooled and coerced into becoming a completely brainwashed slave race.

Game on I say.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

Brigantia (1st July 2021), Harmony (1st July 2021), Hym (2nd July 2021), Icare (10th January 2022), Journeyman (30th June 2021), meeradas (1st July 2021), mountain_jim (30th June 2021), onawah (30th June 2021), Pam (30th June 2021), Peace in Oz (11th August 2022), RunningDeer (30th June 2021), Stephanie (1st July 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ben Macdonald (here)
    Over the past year and a bit, it's become increasingly obvious (screamingly so), that we humans, most of us anyway, are under a spell, an extremely pervasive and all encompassing one. The instructions are written everywhere - bus stops, buses, trains, doorways, windows, adverts, gates, fences, etc. Everywhere one looks in public spaces, there's brainwashing instructions wrtitten in bold.
    Today the radio cut in with one of the creepy, geo targeted CV scare ads and for a second I really did feel like Winston Smith...

Quote Magic is indeed afoot in our realm, and although it seems to have been so for at least a couple of thousand years, maybe it's never been quite as obvious and all encompassing as now (to those who can see).

Blogos seems like he has figured out the playbook of whoever is casting these spells, it would be hard to diagree with that, and it doesn't look good for humanity if it goes the way he predicts over the next decade.
    It's uncanny how well things are slotting into place. I saw the 'Delta' on Frank's costume and my head was spinning.

I also started to think about some colour changes in my local area. A pub chain that 'went orange' a few years ago (looked dreadful) and which has now changed again, to green if I'm not mistaken. It would be interesting to plot the colours in the movies against major advertising campaigns from some of the big spenders in adworld, because that's another obvious way of reaching the masses.

That sort of thing is definitely underway in other areas, thinking of the Moneysupermarket Bull on the asteroid heading for earth as one contender...

Quote As grim as things might seem, I really feel, and have a strong knowing, that now is the time when so called 'magicians' no longer have a monopoly on the ability to shape reality from a higher perspective. I feel that we all can do this, that we're being called to even (increasingly I am being called to use my 'superhuman abilities'), and it doesn't take much - intent, heartfeltness, and self knowing, are some of the energies that are most useful here.
    Well said! It's funny, even though things are grim and I'm extremely worried for those around me, personally I'm feeling optimistic and upbeat. I'm trying to 'raise my level' - catch myself when I get annoyed or angry, stop muttering under my breath when someone cuts me up on the road (well I'm trying not to) and who knows how this will turn out?

I hope others check this out, at least then I can do the big reveal on what movie's playing...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ben (2nd July 2021), Hym (2nd July 2021), Icare (10th January 2022), meeradas (1st July 2021), Pam (1st July 2021), Peace in Oz (11th August 2022), RunningDeer (1st July 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote I've also seen this expressed as Western vs Eastern mysticism, The Dragon vs The Phoneix, Egyptian vs Roman, Lucifer vs HaSatan
    Both the Dragon and the Phoenix, come from Chinese culture originally, don't they?

So how can those terms be "Western vs Eastern" when they are both eastern in roots and mythology?

I'ts even on the currency in Japan.. The phoenix...

It's been a part of eastern culture since like centuries ago, way long that most current modern cultures using it

It looked odd to me at first sight, since i thought i knew different so check this link, looked up more about it just to be sure, and yep
    http://aguillon.info/2017/05/27/east...orlds-phoenix/
    Quote The Japanese fabulous bird, named Hakuhō (or Akuo), comes from India and China, as it came in the archipelago with Buddhism at the end of the VIIth century. Therefore, locations or artefacts linked to China and/or Buddhism in Japan have it as an emblem:
    I'm not saying the author is wrong, all i'm saying is that this one aspect may not be very correct, as expressed in "west vs east",,, and if that forms part of the core of the idea proposed then it's problematic

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    I started this post as a reply to the 'predictions for 2021' thread but as it grew I decided to start a new one instead. I hope it's worthy of such but I'll post a link to it in the predictions thread also.

I've found a blog where the author makes predictions and it's quite unlike any other, at least that I'm aware of. It's also extremely leftfield, esoteric, 'off the wall' in it's approach and findings. It seems to make accurate predictions, or at least it's possible to retro fit events into the framework which is outlined, which in itself is rather mind-blowing. I think if I just told you 'here's the predictions for 2021 and what they're based upon however most would find it hard to swallow. I know I did!

I should say at this point that I believe TPTB, or factions thereof, via the Kabbalah, mystery religions etc. practice forms of Alchemy. Indeed, practice is selling them short, they live alchemy, making it intrinsic to their lives in a way that most would not believe. My own eggshell knowledge of hermeneutics and alchemical theory is scant compared to Blogos, the author of this site, but what little I've gleaned kept me reading past the point that a few years ago I'd have turned away. I'm only saying this so that if you're tempted to just turn away, give him just a little time to put the meat on the bones of his analysis, because I think he's onto something enormous.

Another thing I've come to believe is that much of the movies, TV, books, poetry and music of this world has layered meanings and may work in multiple ways on a conscious and sub conscious level. When people talk about our capacity to 'manifest' reality I (ignorantly) used to roll my eyes and move on, but I do not do this anymore, I take it very seriously, as I believe should we all. I look at Hollywood as I do CERN, only I think Hollywood is probably far more powerful in attaining the goals of TPTB. All those Youtube videos that show the predictive programming, hidden occult symbology and repeated archetypal storytelling within mainstream movies, they're telling us something profound about this world and the nature of reality.

They are telling us that the universe is mental. As ever Avalon has some good primers, perhaps this post by Chester would be a good aperitif?

Now, my second suggestion is first to read the Unified Colour Theory from which the predictions I'm referring to stem. See if this is something you'd like to know more about or instinctively turn away from, because it's only getting crazier from here on out and then read on...

So, the UCT posits a correspondence between the year a movie comes out and the prevailing colour palette within the movie and its marketing.

Quote This theory originates in the work of Chris Knowles and the Secret Sun blog where some of his research threw light on the great deal of orange being used in movies, art, etc in 2017. Based on the standard colour usage of the Golden Dawn Qabalah (shown above) I predicted a change of colour, to purple, in 2018.
    (Side note: Note the Golden Dawn reference in the Unified Colour Theory (UCT). I think the Golden Dawn / Thelema / OTO and related groupings may be one of the two factions within TPTB that are in conflict, if indeed this conflict is real and not the false dualism that is presented to us as part of the Duality Game. I've also seen this expressed as Western vs Eastern mysticism, The Dragon vs The Phoneix, Egyptian vs Roman, Lucifer vs HaSatan. End of digression)

(Note that Blogos traces the start of this to Christopher Nolan's Inception in 2010 with it gradually becoming more dominant as the years go on and more studios and filmmakers presumably sign up. I think Inception and what it says about time and reality and our inner thoughts and dreams may be of deeper import and that Christopher Nolan, he of Memento, The Dark Knight, Dunkirk and the recent Tenet is an interesting character. End of second digression).

After first being expressed in December 2018, here's the first testable prediction:

Quote Over at Secret Sun I was making predictions on what would be the use of colours (primarily in the fashion and film of the most powerful houses in those industries) throughout 2019. If the colours of the Year of Malkuth (2019, 1 + 9 = 10) are citrine (yellow), olive (green), russet (red) and black, and the Unifying Colour Theory is correct, then this is what we should be seeing rolling out, right now, and over the next year.

Quote If the theory is true and the colours have been ''beaming'' out as theosophical rays, over humanity, then the path that we, as a society, are being taken down is the lightning flash of the Golden Dawn Tree of Life.
    Now from this point on, my suggestion is that you read the blog entries in succession, there's a lot of development of the theory as well as some interesting film analysis. If we fast forward to Jan 2020 however we see that the progression down the tree of life has taken us down to the Qlippoth, the dark reverse of the tree and what Blogos terms the Year of Lilith:

Quote The Coronavirus [corona - crown, garland] arose from either bat or serpent DNA [remembering the classical image of Lilith with the snake wrapped around her]; an example of a zoonotic disease. Again this would seem to me to be more of a black wind, than a red wind, i.e. the black death. So the question would be why this is happening in the red phase and one possibility would be that the epidemic will build over the next few months, until it feels like a true black wind around early April.
    I'll reproduce an excerpt from a Blogos reply in June 2020, which I think is spot on:

Quote As I also said in the Black Phase posts logic and logical thinking are also on the chopping block at the moment, and I expect more scandals that reduce the credibility of the institution - they are not ''Science'' and they are not not ''Science'', they are for the masks and they are against the masks, both sides of the argument are being controlled and you need to see it in the abstract and not pick a side to really get it. ''Science'', in this way is being used to attack LOGIC (LOGOS) itself, Logic/Reason/Clarity being one of the highest vibrational mental states (above anger and courage). The confusion spores also work to nerf the Green Lion which remember is supposed to be a kind of current of individuating righteous anger which transmutes into courage. So inverting this, MKULTRA Tavistock Style, you get this kind of pathetic hopeless anger that boils away into despair and resignation. This will be by the end of the Green Phase. In terms of ''general mood''.

In the UK they have a rule about mask wearing in shops but in pubs you don't have to have them. I am sure we can both reel off a set of absurd rules like this. Just like with the protests and riots absolutely no logic can justify this in time of a pandemic so incredible cognitive dissonance was *produced*. Either it is or it isn't is it???? Arrgghhh! But the cognitive dissonance *was* the purpose of the alchemy.
    Anyone trying to make predictions today is swimming upstream, but Blogos to their credit acknowledges what they get right and wrong. Take a look at the summary for 2020 for an idea on how accurately the theory is tracking to real events. I'll just quote the 'what I got right' section to whet your appetites..

Quote WHAT I GOT RIGHT
    - As Lilith is Demon of the Evil Winds, that 2020 would be the worse for storms on record
    - Reduction in global dimming from grounding planes would cause environmental whiplash which would intensify the effects of global heating
    - The environmental effects would be associated with the element of the phase
    - Massive restructuring of society along eco-capitalist lines - #buildbackbetter, China's carbon targets, #greennewdeal'', etc - eco-propanganda focused in ''Green Phase'', that de-greening meant destroying jobs and the economy, ''less green in the wallet''
    - Lilifluenza would mutate to become airborne in the air or yellow phase and there would be accompanying conversations about mutations, new variants etc ''Andromeda'' signalling
    - Lilith would continue to be reclaimed by witches/feminists (?) as a symbol of their power - see #medusatoo
    - The reverse psychology of lockdown would bottle people up with their shadows (Nigredo, Black Phase) and prompt attacks on the ''other'' - painful syncs here with #blm - hiding the face is part of this
    - The movies largely stayed in line with the expected reversed sequence of colours e.g. ''Greenland'', ''WWII1984'', but there will be some foul-ups in the production line next year Ghostbusters III, etc, some of this has been righted already by streaming channels but we should expect the streaming channels to be more in synch than certain studios at the beginning of the year as they recover from this kink in their lines
    - ''Psychological'' colour-coding of ''Green Zone '' and ''Yellow Zone'' but with reverse effects i.e. de-greening which lead into yellow, and then de-yellowing as lead into amber and red
    - That ''de-yellowing'' implied the decline of Trump and Johnson, and populism in general
    - That the overall reverse psychological process would mirror Joker in reverse i.e. the diminishing of individual expression and the rise of herd compliance - this slip from Trump is worth looking at in that respect
    - Lots of ''set-dressing'' in each of the phase tied to the colours (some of these observations are more open to the accusation of confirmation bias, some far less so)
    - People being body-snatched by their digital selves - this is a more schizoid line of thinking that a lot of you will not want to entertain, suffice to say that that happened as well and was inevitable because of the sheer amount of time that people were spending online - for close readers this was implied at the end of 2019 as the idea of the progression of a unity in the self 2010 to a multiplicity of self by 2019 (2010-2019, The Tree of Life) and a divided or body-snatched self in 2020 (2020-2029, The Tree of Hell)
    The alchemy continues and the analysis has led Blogos to a very strange place. I won't give up the punchline, my hope is that at least someone reading this goes on the same journey I did and through them I can sense check my take, that this small blog community has plugged into a plan that's using narratives embedded in the collective memories of our wider societies as a framework on which to conduct a global form of theatrical magic, taking us on a journey down the tree of life and now it's dark counterpart.

Last edited by Mashika; 2nd July 2021 at 11:19.
    Tired

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Hym (2nd July 2021), Pam (2nd July 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Quote I've also seen this expressed as Western vs Eastern mysticism, The Dragon vs The Phoneix, Egyptian vs Roman, Lucifer vs HaSatan
    Both the Dragon and the Phoenix, come from Chinese culture originally, don't they?

So how can those terms be "Western vs Eastern" when they are both eastern in roots and mythology?

I'ts even on the currency in Japan.. The phoenix...

It's been a part of eastern culture since like centuries ago, way long that most current modern cultures using it

It looked odd to me at first sight, since i thought i knew different so check this link, looked up more about it just to be sure, and yep
    http://aguillon.info/2017/05/27/east...orlds-phoenix/
    Quote The Japanese fabulous bird, named Hakuhō (or Akuo), comes from India and China, as it came in the archipelago with Buddhism at the end of the VIIth century. Therefore, locations or artefacts linked to China and/or Buddhism in Japan have it as an emblem:
    I'm not saying the author is wrong, all i'm saying is that this one aspect may not be very correct, as expressed in "west vs east",,, and if that forms part of the core of the idea proposed then it's problematic
    Apologies for delay in replying I missed your post!

So, the 'Western vs Eastern mysticism remark that you quoted was my wording and not directly relate to the UCP. Indeed, I'm probably at fault for digressing here as the original topic is fascinating in itself. However, for clarity and to answer your question, when I say (side note) in the following and using the brackets I'm trying to indicate this is me talking and I'm definitely no expert on this:

Quote (Side note: Note the Golden Dawn reference in the Unified Colour Theory (UCT). I think the Golden Dawn / Thelema / OTO and related groupings may be one of the two factions within TPTB that are in conflict, if indeed this conflict is real and not the false dualism that is presented to us as part of the Duality Game. I've also seen this expressed as Western vs Eastern mysticism, The Dragon vs The Phoneix, Egyptian vs Roman, Lucifer vs HaSatan. End of digression)
    You've picked out the West vs East and you're right that ultimately the Western mystical tradition owes its origins to Eastern thinking so there are lots of commonalities. However there was a split long ago and you can find elements of the Eastern mystery teachings used in different ways in the West where there was an attempt to reinvent and modernise this thinking at the time of the Golden Dawn, Aleister Crowley etc. The other proposed conflicts, Dragon vs Phoenix or Egyptian vs Roman are different models I've seen proposed for supposed factional conflicts within TPTB and not directly related.

I'm happy to discuss these ideas, but a different thread would be a better place because it's taking us off topic. My fault for digressing in the first place

--

Has anyone followed through on this link and read up on where it's gone?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (10th January 2022), Icare (10th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Unified Colour theory offers a potential explanation for where we are now, where we could be heading and how to fight back.

There's a post just gone up on the Hermetic Lessons blog which gives as good an 'entry point' as you're likely to find:

https://hermeticlessons.blogspot.com...ntermagic.html

and a new year has meant a 'new movie'....

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th January 2022), Brigantia (10th January 2022), Icare (10th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread