+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Was Covid-19 created inside of a Hidden Extra Dimension?

1. Link to Post #1
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,429 times in 557 posts

Default Was Covid-19 created inside of a Hidden Extra Dimension?

In an article in New Scientist, titled "Earth's magnetic field boosts gravity" by Michael Brooks, Porto, and dated Sept. 22, 2002, we find an intriguing article with possibly astounding connections to our own current plandemic.

Jean-Paul Mbelek and Marc Lachieze-Ray of the French Atomic Energy Commission near Paris were measuring Newton's gravitational constant (G) in their lab. And they claim that their evidence points to the fact that the two most accurate measurements of Newton's constant (G) contradict each other!

No one has ever provided experimental evidence to support either the existence of extra dimensions or any interaction between gravity and electromagnetism. But lab measurements of Newton’s gravitational constant G suggest that both are real.

And in their report they claim that "Hidden extra dimensions are causing measurements of the strength of gravity at different locations on Earth to be affected by the planet’s magnetic field".

In a paper submitted to Classical and Quantum Gravity and presented at a meeting of the European Astronomical Society in Porto, Portugal, the researchers calculated the values they would expect G to have at different locations around the world. They say it should be greater where the Earth’s magnetic field is stronger, with the highest measurements at the north and south magnetic poles.

The values of G measured so far seem to fit with that idea. But the researchers say the best way to test their theory would be to take accurate measurements of G at locations such as the magnetic poles and particular longitudes on the equator, and then check those values against the predictions.

Studies of the Sun also support the theory. To make mathematical models of the star’s interior tally with experimental data, physicists have to use a lower value of G than is traditionally agreed. Mbelek says his calculations predict that electromagnetism would not boost gravity as much at higher temperatures, so you would expect G to be lower inside the Sun.

Now Jean-Paul Mbelek and Marc Lachieze-Ray of the French Atomic Energy Commission near Paris say they can resolve the contradiction by taking into account the location of the labs where the experiments were carried out.

The pair suggests that electromagnetism and gravity influence one another enough for gravity’s pull to be noticeably affected by the Earth’s magnetic field.

Now, testing the pull of G is one thing, but can we honestly say that, once this information came to light, one or other of the scientists, who had the power needed to go further into this nearby (Atomic Energy) did not attempt to push the barriers? Did they attempt to peel back the onion so to speak? Obviously they would do this without telling anyone about it. And they have had seventeen years to play with this after all.

Because, in addition to being potentially the greatest engine developed to date, ultra-dimension production at will, bending time and space in that process, would enable a vehicle that could truly travel the stars. Right back to where the aliens come from. And there is a weapon potential to consider. Imagine causing an enemy's nuclear subs and aircraft carriers to lift off the sea, and be flung into another dimension?

These measurements, carried out in 2002, used findings from a partner lab, some of whose scientists were also involved in these experiments that seem to point to the existence of an extra dimension and the interaction between gravity and electromagnetism. And this partner lab submitted results that agree with the French Atomic Energy Commission findings.

Are you ready to see the differences in G values that they measured and the locations of the two labs?

I'm going to leave it up to you to determine just how valid this connection is, and whether or not something other dimensional in nature may have caused an experimental virus to combine with new properties that would not have occurred naturally or normally on Earth. Either way, these types of experiments should very probably not be conducted near where gain of function virus research is being done, or at least not until we can determine the radius of the ultra-dimensional field to determine whether or not it might impact upon other experiments. And the type of shielding that is adequate to protect against this. Of course if that shielding is expensive to construct or maintain, I doubt if the Chinese will employ it voluntarily.

As always, your comments are appreciated.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

abc (6th October 2021), Ben (4th July 2021), edina (7th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (2nd July 2021), Journeyman (3rd July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (2nd July 2021), Matthew (3rd July 2021), mountain_jim (3rd July 2021), palehorse (3rd July 2021), Pam (2nd July 2021), Sadieblue (3rd July 2021), Snoweagle (2nd July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (3rd July 2021), thepainterdoug (3rd July 2021), toppy (3rd July 2021), yelik (2nd July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Was Covid-19 created inside of a Hidden Extra Dimension?

And even if the CCP did construct it, I doubt that they would do an adequate job of it. So much of what they build quickly falls apart.
    Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    And the type of shielding that is adequate to protect against this. Of course if that shielding is expensive to construct or maintain, I doubt if the Chinese will employ it voluntarily.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (2nd July 2021), mountain_jim (3rd July 2021), onevoice (2nd July 2021), Pam (2nd July 2021), Sadieblue (3rd July 2021), toppy (3rd July 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    And even if the CCP did construct it, I doubt that they would do an adequate job of it. So much of what they build quickly falls apart.
    And the type of shielding that is adequate to protect against this. Of course if that shielding is expensive to construct or maintain, I doubt if the Chinese will employ it voluntarily.
    So true. My neighbor bought a Great Wall pickup for some reason. He loves it. But I wonder how much he will love it in about a year or so?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd July 2021), Pam (3rd July 2021), Sadieblue (3rd July 2021), toppy (3rd July 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Very interesting experiments and theories not widely publicised. Since all energy is inextricably linked I imagine they could be onto something. CERN and the Philidephia experiment come to mind.

I imagine all manor of experiments relating to biowarfare weapons are taking place at numerous locations around the world. To me corona virus - Wuflu - was enhanced and deliberately released and had numerous agendas - clearly Governments and the masses were caught off guard, scared witless and became psychologically trapped into destroying society and the weak.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd July 2021), Jim_Duyer (31st October 2021), Pam (3rd July 2021), Sadieblue (3rd July 2021), Snoweagle (2nd July 2021), toppy (3rd July 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,661 times in 20,817 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Pam (3rd July 2021), Snoweagle (2nd July 2021), yelik (2nd July 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

As Rod Serling said,"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man ... This is the dimension of imagination." That is exactly where Covid was created, and remains: in the minds of global bureaucrats like Fauci, whose specialty is proving the existence of nonexistent diseases.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

George (5th July 2021), gini (4th July 2021), Jim_Duyer (3rd July 2021), leavesoftrees (4th July 2021), Pam (3rd July 2021), thepainterdoug (3rd July 2021), wegge (3rd July 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Because, in addition to being potentially the greatest engine developed to date, ultra-dimension production at will, bending time and space in that process, would enable a vehicle that could truly travel the stars. Right back to where the aliens come from. And there is a weapon potential to consider. Imagine causing an enemy's nuclear subs and aircraft carriers to lift off the sea, and be flung into another dimension?
    The USN patents filed by 'Salvatore Pais' (who may not exist) could be disinfo, or they could be part of a graduated disclosure project designed to prepare the ground for craft which defy the laws of physics as we currently understand them...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...re#post1399329

Quote The Navy has filed a series of strange patent applications over the last few years. This is beyond intriguing especially in the light of the saga of Navy personnel reporting incidents involving unidentified objects in or near U.S. airspace. These researchers came across documents that seem to suggest, at least by the Navy's own claims, that two highly peculiar Navy patents, the room temperature superconductor (RTSC) and the high-energy electromagnetic field generator (HEEMFG), may in fact already be in operation in some manner. These patents talk about inertial mass reduction and polarize vacuums which speak loudly to interstellar travel.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

mountain_jim (3rd July 2021), Pam (3rd July 2021), Sadieblue (3rd July 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

The news article in question is 20 years old!

To break it down .. scientists have noted a change in G dependent on the magnetic field present ... this change is so small it's hardly noticeable , less than one tenth of a %

No one knows why this has been measured , and for some reason one of the "scientists" has said this could be due to "hidden extra dimensions" .. he has no reason to say this ... Research scientist are always desperate for attention , because often this keeps their funding coming .... And magazines are always looking for headlines , so New Scientist runs with this story of dimensions , while at the same time saying there's no proof or reason for saying this...
    https://www.newscientist.com/article...oosts-gravity/

What has this got to do with covid ??? NOTHING AT ALL!
    Last edited by oz93666; 3rd July 2021 at 12:36.

16. Link to Post #9
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Very interesting experiments and theories not widely publicised. Since all energy is inextricably linked I imagine they could be onto something. CERN and the Philidephia experiment come to mind.

I imagine all manor of experiments relating to biowarfare weapons are taking place at numerous locations around the world. To me corona virus - Wuflu - was enhanced and deliberately released and had numerous agendas - clearly Governments and the masses were caught off guard, scared witless and became psychologically trapped into destroying society and the weak.
    Agreed. I've seen more than one recent article where they are examining the relationship between magnetism and gravity, and the fact that according to Einstein, when you have them together the strength is multiplied, and these physicists are also speculating on curvatures of time space. So it's possible after all.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    I always thought that if they stick it would be due to the nanobites that are injected along with it.

17. Link to Post #10
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Are they inventions or merely applications of recovered alien technology? On another thread I posted about the Caldbeck UFO crash, I now believe that the alien vehicle was intentionally brought down. The US Army got a craft or two at Roswell in 1947, and the Brits got one in Caldbeck in 1954. But here's a thought. If the aliens were so evil as the Intelligence agencies are pushing on us, why did they not retaliate for these events?

The USN patents filed by 'Salvatore Pais' (who may not exist) could be disinfo, or they could be part of a graduated disclosure project designed to prepare the ground for craft which defy the laws of physics as we currently understand them...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...re#post1399329

Quote The Navy has filed a series of strange patent applications over the last few years. This is beyond intriguing especially in the light of the saga of Navy personnel reporting incidents involving unidentified objects in or near U.S. airspace. These researchers came across documents that seem to suggest, at least by the Navy's own claims, that two highly peculiar Navy patents, the room temperature superconductor (RTSC) and the high-energy electromagnetic field generator (HEEMFG), may in fact already be in operation in some manner. These patents talk about inertial mass reduction and polarize vacuums which speak loudly to interstellar travel.
    [/QUOTE]

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Journeyman (4th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #11
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)
    The news article in question is 20 years old!

To break it down .. scientists have noted a change in G dependent on the magnetic field present ... this change is so small it's hardly noticeable , less than one tenth of a %

No one knows why this has been measured , and for some reason one of the "scientists" has said this could be due to "hidden extra dimensions" .. he has no reason to say this ... Research scientist are always desperate for attention , because often this keeps their funding coming .... And magazines are always looking for headlines , so New Scientist runs with this story of dimensions , while at the same time saying there's no proof or reason for saying this...
    https://www.newscientist.com/article...oosts-gravity/

What has this got to do with covid ??? NOTHING AT ALL!

Yes, it may have nothing to do with it at all. And I personally do not subscribe to the ultra-dimensions idea at all. I don't believe in other dimensions, sorry, and never have. But I found something that had been previously missed, and science is about the truth, not about what I may or may not believe in, so I shared it here to see if others have connections that they might wish to add. Sorry if it seemed like I was swinging very far and playing with rainbows - but I was. But I have always felt that by closing myself off to any possibilities, I am merely creating a smaller and smaller box to live in.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Journeyman (3rd July 2021), mojo (3rd July 2021)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Hi Jim,
    Your title caught my attention so I wanted to share with you something that the late great Dr. Roger Leir discovered in the analysis of alien or (black project ops) implants in people. It was the first discovery of carbon nano-fibers that we heard of. Now it sounds like that same tech is part of the covid 19 vax. Anyway thought might find that interesting. Also that the implants that Dr Leir removed were emitting a frequency.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Journeyman (3rd July 2021), Sadieblue (3rd July 2021)

23. Link to Post #13
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Hi Jim,
    Your title caught my attention so I wanted to share with you something that the late great Dr. Roger Leir discovered in the analysis of alien or (black project ops) implants in people. It was the first discovery of carbon nano-fibers that we heard of. Now it sounds like that same tech is part of the covid 19 vax. Anyway thought might find that interesting. Also that the implants that Dr Leir removed were emitting a frequency.
    I had forgotten about that study by Leir. Fascinating. Yes, and this just lends support to my idea that one group is entrenched on Earth, pulling the strings in the Intelligence agencies and doing all they can to disrupt exploration by other groups of aliens coming recently (past 200 years).

24. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Hi Jim,
    I had forgotten about that study by Leir. Fascinating. Yes, and this just lends support to my idea that one group is entrenched on Earth, pulling the strings in the Intelligence agencies and doing all they can to disrupt exploration by other groups of aliens coming recently (past 200 years).
    I think there's something on the way in regard to UFOs, whether it's a deceptive 'false' disclosure or the real thing I don't know. I think the recent report and reaching out to people like Sam Harris (timestamped):

is a part of a slow disclosure process.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Jim_Duyer (4th July 2021)

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    As Rod Serling said,"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man ... This is the dimension of imagination." That is exactly where Covid was created, and remains: in the minds of global bureaucrats like Fauci, whose specialty is proving the existence of nonexistent diseases.
    I agree, and you can add gravity to the imagination too based on scientific fact. Sad so many even here bought the Luciferian based theory lies.

27. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

Well.. Do you guys want to research on something fun?
    I made this video over a year ago, perhaps 2 years ago? I don't remember.

Keep in mind, though.. Scientists MAY tell you that cymatics - acoustics "cannot" be mixed with magnetism.... .... lol.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/i1bdkeXAY92d/

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th September 2022), edina (8th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread