+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How can we keep our freedom; privacy; integrity in society while also making sure there's safety and protection for everyone?

1. Link to Post #1
    Belgium Avalon Member All is one's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 times in 170 posts

Question How can we keep our freedom; privacy; integrity in society while also making sure there's safety and protection for everyone?

What is the best structure for a society where all people can live in freedom & where integrity of every individual is respected and where privacy is normal; yet where there is also real safety and protection for each individual?

- For totalitarian power hungry takeover of peoples privacy; freedom and integrity is a very destructive & dangerous force.

- On the other hand should all control fall away and everybody can do what they please and run around free with utter and complete privacy some individuals might unfortunately start doing harmful things to others.

Does anyone know the answer to the above question?

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Anka (3rd July 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2021), bobme (3rd July 2021), ExomatrixTV (3rd July 2021), Harmony (4th July 2021), heretogrow (3rd July 2021), Ioneo (3rd July 2021), jaybee (4th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (3rd July 2021), mountain_jim (4th July 2021), Peace in Oz (4th July 2021), Sadieblue (4th July 2021), Wind (3rd July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

Default Re: How can we keep our freedom; privacy; integrity in society while also making sure there's safety and protection for everyone?

If the expertise of being human, it wouldn't be a kind of private hobby anymore, it would be better, maybe. The human soul should be a dowry box, not an updated software, ticking the wrong system means forcibly handing over all functions by default.

Our mission to seek the quintessential knowledge in the history of human identity, the real one, indicates that we are still at the origin and beginning of the story.
    Mankind versus humanity is disguised under the prestige of the most cowardly lie ever; the dilemma is old and the worries are always new.

We no longer have to be on guard in the club of the future of the press, living with too virtual identities that are starting to hurt, and we will not find each one, separately, any solution.
    The "white anesthesia" in this "historic trap" of an infection is indeed a forced landing at the entire festival of pain from the same and increasingly fortified and self-destructive system of all time.

I'm sorry I don't really have a solution, but the paradigm always moves into puzzle areas when I try to deny it, especially when all I want to convey is actually about how much we all have an acute need of integrity, safety and protection, outside of a systematically structured instruction, and in the bosom of human nature of original and simple beautiful spirit that we, some people, are...

I will think of a more appropriate answer. Thank you.
    And all this to be just human.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

All is one (4th July 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2021), ExomatrixTV (4th July 2021), Harmony (4th July 2021), heretogrow (3rd July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (4th July 2021), Peace in Oz (4th July 2021), Sadieblue (4th July 2021), Wind (3rd July 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Default Re: How can we keep our freedom; privacy; integrity in society while also making sure there's safety and protection for everyone?

Quote Posted by All is one (here)
    What is the best structure for a society where all people can live in freedom & where integrity of every individual is respected and where privacy is normal; yet where there is also real safety and protection for each individual?

- For totalitarian power hungry takeover of peoples privacy; freedom and integrity is a very destructive & dangerous force.

- On the other hand should all control fall away and everybody can do what they please and run around free with utter and complete privacy some individuals might unfortunately start doing harmful things to others.

Does anyone know the answer to the above question?
    It's a conundrum which has been around forever. From Federalist Papers No. 51 (1788):

Quote If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. In framing a government which is to be administered by men over men, the great difficulty lies in this: you must first enable the government to control the governed; and in the next place oblige it to control itself.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

All is one (4th July 2021), Bill Ryan (4th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (4th July 2021), Harmony (4th July 2021), heretogrow (3rd July 2021), Ioneo (3rd July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (10th July 2021), Peace in Oz (4th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

"How can we keep our freedom; privacy; integrity in society while also making sure there's safety and protection for everyone?"

are you insinuating that freedom privacy and integrity is a threat to safety of everyone.

"On the other hand should all control fall away and everybody can do what they please and run around free with utter and complete privacy some individuals might unfortunately start doing harmful things to others."

well people is doing harmful things all the time. Its on going, no need to start. So we might as well start fixing it.

I don't understand what you mean or up to , but your questions looks odd to me. Can you please enlighten me?
    Last edited by Bubu; 4th July 2021 at 10:29.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

All is one (4th July 2021), Bill Ryan (4th July 2021), Harmony (4th July 2021), Peace in Oz (5th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Our old society structure is falling apart at all levels, I think.

If we want to get a new positive, beautiful and just society structure there’s a need for change & innovation &/or repair at all levels.

And much like when your radio (or something else) breaks down one mostly can not repair it by hitting it hard. It’s more likely that you will be able to repair/rearrange (/invent something new) like your radio when you examine what’s wrong & think of what to do exactly to fix/change it/make it better & then do it.

If we just exit this society structure and try to create a new one, without a plan chances are very high that this new group/society structure will give the same problems as the one one tried to escape. The survival of the strongest/meanest will after a while likely pop up again.
    And it’s this pattern which brought us to the situation where a minority is trying to control the other people in the first place, I think.

So if we can think of a new way/new pattern in which personal freedom, integrity and privacy is guaranteed while at the same time making sure there’s a way/structure to keep everyone safe and protected we can move towards this new way of living.

Otherwise we’ll keep stuck in the problem - reaction - solution loop. If we can not think of better solutions for societal problems; the “preprogrammed solutions” will be imposed upon us top down. Which is already happening very fast now and which makes it so much more important for us to find the answers/solutions ourselves.

It’s only by looking at the things we want to evolve in that we can decide on what direction we can take & how we like to change.

@ Anka: The human soul is always free, I believe. This is because it is connected to the universal powers. But in a perfect world the human body/cells should be in alignment/on the same frequency as the human soul (connected to these universal powers). Much like one would need a fitting hex key to open a certain lock to open a door ... The human body would need to align with the soul to open up an energy of the golden age of abundance, I think. It’s maybe also the purpose of us being here.

@ Gord: Yes; I agree: it's a conundrum which has been around forever.

@ Bubu: No; not at all. I asked the question because I want to know if we can create new societal ways/patterns which will keep freedom, privacy and integrity assured while also assuring that there is real protection and safety for everyone.
    In short I’m trying to look at how we can think of a way to fix that ”people is doing harmful things all the time”.
    Last edited by All is one; 4th July 2021 at 13:06.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Anka (4th July 2021), Bill Ryan (4th July 2021), gord (4th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (10th July 2021), Peace in Oz (5th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

your questions is alarmist and seems to insinuate that bad things could happen if we have the freedom and no one is controlling us. We're in the middle of the battle and not yet assured of a win ( regain our freedom and integrity) and your screaming that if we win bad things might happen. How is that any good? shouldn't we concentrate on winning the battle first.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

All is one (4th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Yes, we should concentrate on regaining our freedom and integrity for sure, that is hyper important. But we should also try to think of how we can keep that freedom and integrity for everyone forever.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Anka (4th July 2021), Constance (4th July 2021), jaybee (4th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (5th July 2021), Peace in Oz (5th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread