1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

Default Out of bounds new moon

Attachment 46933

This weekends new moon in gemini, will be parallel the PLEIADES, and aligned with blue/white ALUDRA the tail of the great dog...
    ..Spiritual blue/white predominates, good for intuition/imagination
    ..Planets including the moon, can only be parallel the Pleiades when out of bounds, so relatively rare

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Brigantia (6th July 2021), Inversion (17th July 2021), Journeyman (5th July 2021), Lunesoleil (16th July 2021), Mare (5th July 2021), Pam (5th July 2021), selinam (5th July 2021), toppy (5th July 2021), wondering (5th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Re: Out of bounds new moon

Each year between June and July and December and January the Moon is out of bounds by its passage over the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn and more particularly at the time of the New Moon and the Full Moon and also at the time of the spring equinoxes. and fall

I share with you the fruit of my research that I had written on the subject of Hors Limits de la Lune

To come back to those “off limits” of the Moon whose particular psychological nature of these phases can denote magical periods. Can we consider these phases out of bounds to those of the "running vacuum" Moon? , I haven't had time to check it out yet. All I can say that the Moon since 2011 is in its declination limits and until 2020 when it will give peaks of Out of limits each month from August 2023 and until October 2029. I have no not push my research further upstream to target key periods. What I can tell you that the out of bounds of the Moon starts at 23 ° 27 which is the baseline of the Sun and for the Moon which can rise up to 28 ° of declination and what it will do from from August 2023 and until May 2026.

4. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

Default Re: Out of bounds new moon

[QUOTE=Lunesoleil;1440517]

"Each year between June and July and December and January the Moon is out of bounds by its passage over the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn and more particularly at the time of the New Moon and the Full Moon and also at the time of the spring equinoxes. and fall"

no, you seem to be implying that O.O.B. moon is somehow dependent on the position of the sun , when in fact it is the nodal cycle which determines the timing..half of the 19 years of the nodal cycle will have O.O.B. moon every 2 weeks all year, for that 9-10 year period.this regardless of new moon, full moon, perigee, or apogee.you seem to be new to this particular research, but if you check what i have said you will find it to be so
    Last edited by ian33; 18th July 2021 at 21:24.

+ Reply to Thread