1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,460 times in 4,332 posts

Default Re: How to Drill-in Propaganda into any Public's Mind

... The Matrix Revealed: a hypnotherapist’s cosmic glue

by Jon Rappoport
    Sep11 2021

In my mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, I interview the most brilliant hypnotherapist on the planet, Jack True, 43 times, over the course of 320 pages.
    Jack was one of the “milestone people” for me. Through his insights, I saw how to advance my own research.

For example, he discussed how, under hypnosis, some of his patients exhibited signs of “cosmic glue.” Jack was referring to their obsession to “build one reality out of many separate realities.” To “glue it all together.”

Jack explained how this was one of those mind programs that actually increased a person’s suggestibility and decreased his freedom. It was happening on a subconscious level.

Eventually, a person would build such a huge (and erroneous) reality he would surrender himself, his freedom, and his power to it.

Jack’s mission in life was to liberate individuals from their own “gargantuan constructions,” as he put it. What Jack has to say about his path and his discoveries is invaluable.

[...]

Full article: https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021...mic-glue-glue/

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (12th September 2021), Bill Ryan (4th December 2021), Ewan (23rd December 2021), Franny (2nd October 2021), gord (12th September 2021), Icare (1st January 2022), Pam (12th September 2021), RunningDeer (12th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

In my twenties, enough people tried to convince me to take mood altering drugs that I began to question my own sanity. So I made an appointment with a shrink. After an hour of probing she declared me the most sane person she'd ever met. I declined the drugs.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2021), Ewan (23rd December 2021), Franny (2nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (12th September 2021), JohanB (2nd October 2021), Pam (18th November 2021), Peace in Oz (18th November 2021), RunningDeer (12th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

There is a piece that is going viral across the U.S. now about a 105 year old woman who just died.
    All of the news outlets are running with the exact same carefully scripted story.

Here’s the story line:
    - 105 year old woman dies of Covid-19
    - Her life spans two great pandemics (Spanish Flu 1918 – Covid-19)
    - Her daughter noticed her mother was coughing!
    - The woman had received the vax
    - Chest x-rays revealed she had pneumonia (old man/woman’s friend)
    - She was sedated because they couldn't control this 105 year old woman!

No mention of any Covid test.
    Death attributed to Covid-19, not pneumonia or old age or sedative drugs!
    This is the ultimate Covid-19 propaganda tearing-at-heart-strings piece.

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/30/10418...-survivor-dies

A 105-Year-Old Woman Who Survived The 1918 Flu Dies After Contracting COVID

• • • September 30, 202111:56 AM ET

She lived a life of adventure that spanned two continents. She fell in love with a World War II fighter pilot, barely escaped Europe ahead of Benito Mussolini's fascists, ground steel for the U.S. war effort and advocated for her disabled daughter in a far less enlightened time. She was, her daughter said, someone who didn't make a habit of giving up.
    And then this month, at age 105, Primetta Giacopini's life ended the way it began — in a pandemic.

"I think my mother would have been around quite a bit longer" if she hadn't contracted COVID," her 61-year-old daughter, Dorene Giacopini, said. "She was a fighter. She had a hard life and her attitude always was ... basically, all Americans who were not around for World War II were basically spoiled brats."
    Primetta Giacopini's mother, Pasquina Fei, died in Connecticut of the flu in 1918 at age 25. That flu pandemic killed about 675,000 Americans — a death toll eclipsed this month by the 2020-21 coronavirus pandemic.
    Primetta was 2 years old when her mother died. Her father, a laborer, didn't want to raise Primetta or her younger sister, Alice. He sent Alice back to Italy, their ancestral homeland, and handed Primetta to an Italian foster family that then relocated to Italy in 1929.
    "The way Mom talked about it, he didn't want to raise those kids alone, and men didn't do that at that time," Dorene recalled. "It's ridiculous to me."
    Primetta supported herself by working as a seamstress. Raven-haired with dark eyes and sharp features, she eventually fell in love with an Italian fighter pilot named Vittorio Andriani.
    "I didn't see too much of him because he was always fighting someplace," Primetta told the Golden Gate Wing, a military aviation club in Oakland, California, in 2008.

A note from President Biden, with greetings upon her 105th birthday, is seen placed among photos of Primetta Giacopini, who died after contracting COVID-19 earlier this month.
    Josh Edelson/AP
    Italy entered World War II in June 1940. The local police warned Primetta to leave because Mussolini wanted American citizens out of the country. Primetta refused. Several weeks later, the state police told her to get out, warning her that she could end up in a concentration camp.
    In June 1941, Andriani was missing in action; Primetta learned later that he had crashed and died near Malta. While he was missing, she joined a group of strangers making their way out of Italy on a train to Portugal.
    "In Spain, one can still see, after 2-3 years, the traces of the atrocities of the past," Primetta wrote in a letter to a friend in the midst of her flight. "At Port Bou, the Spanish border, not one house is left standing; everting got destroyed because the town is an important train transit point that brought supplies to the "Reds", the enemy . . . I've seen so much destruction that I've had enough. The day after tomorrow, I get on the ship, and I'm sure all will go well."

In Lisbon she boarded a steamer bound for the United States. She returned to Torrington, bought a Chevrolet sedan for $500 and landed a job at a General Motors plant in Bristol grinding steel to cover ball bearings for the war effort. She met her husband, Umbert "Bert" Giacopini, on the job. They stayed married until he died in 2002.
    Primetta gave birth to Dorene in 1960 and received devastating news: The infant had been born with spina bifida, a birth defect in which the spinal cord doesn't fully develop. For the first 50 years of her life, Dorene needed crutches to walk. Worried that Dorene would slip during Connecticut's winters, the family moved to San Jose in 1975.
    "My folks were born a long time ago," she said. "Their attitude about disability, and my mother's attitude about disability, was it was lucky I was smart and I should get a good job I really liked because I probably wouldn't be getting married or have children. They did not take parenting classes."

But Primatta was "pushy," Dorene said, and never stopped fighting for her.
    She once convinced school officials to move accelerated classes from the third floor of Dorene's school to the first floor so Dorene could participate. During the springs in Connecticut, she demanded that city sweepers clear their street of salt and sand so Dorene wouldn't slip.
    This year, during a visit on Sept. 9, Dorene noticed her mother was coughing. She knew her mother's caretaker had been feeling sick after her husband returned from a wedding in Idaho. All three had been vaccinated. But as she drove away, Dorene guessed that her mother had contracted COVID-19.
    "I made sure we said 'I love you.'" She did the 'See you later, alligator.' I think we both said 'After a while, crocodile,'" Dorene said. "That was the last time I saw her."
    Two days later, Primetta was in the emergency room. Her oxygen levels dropped steadily over the next six days until nurses had to put an oxygen mask on her.

She became confused and fought them so hard she had to be sedated, Dorene said. Chest X-rays told the story: pneumonia. Faced with a decision of whether to put Primetta on a ventilator — "They said nobody over 80 makes it off a ventilator," Dorene said — she decided to remove her mother's oxygen.
    Primetta died two days later, on Sept. 16. She was 105 years old.
    "She had such a strong heart that she remained alive for more than 24 hours after they removed the oxygen," Dorene said. "I'm full of maybes, what I should have done with the ventilator . . . (but) it broke through three vaccinated people."
    She added: "I'm reminding myself that she was 105. We always talk about ... my grandmother and mother, the only thing that could kill them was a worldwide pandemic."

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2021), Brigantia (23rd December 2021), Ewan (23rd December 2021), Franny (2nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd October 2021), Icare (1st January 2022), Pam (4th December 2021), RunningDeer (2nd October 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,620 times in 5,415 posts

Default Inside the Austrian Lockdown | UnHerd

A very balanced and carefully documented piece here from Freddie Sayers capturing the views of Austrians as the draconian policy of lockdown for the 'unvaccinated' kicks in.

I'm posting on this thread as the responses are very instructive from a psychological perspective. It's often said or at least been commented on that this would never be accepted here in the UK. But mightn't it?

Governments around the world have clearly taken the route of inflicting menticide on their populations as might be evident here.

Supporting article: https://unherd.com/2021/11/inside-th...rian-lockdown/

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2021), Brigantia (23rd December 2021), Ewan (23rd December 2021), gord (18th November 2021), Gwin Ru (18th November 2021), Harmony (18th November 2021), Icare (1st January 2022), Pam (18th November 2021), Peace in Oz (18th November 2021), RunningDeer (18th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Mattias Desmet on Our Grave Situation 1:09:47

Dec 3, 2021

Peak Prosperity

Professor Mattias Desmet talks about his work that connects past historical episodes of what is called “Mass Formation” (aka Mass Psychosis) and current events. The risks are as grave as they come. Unless a few brave and courageous people are willing to stand up and say “I don’t agree!” history suggests that we will end up with a fully totalitarian outcome.

That is a dark path. It inevitably leads to mass casualties and atrocities. Eventually all totalitarian systems end in their own destruction.

My position is “it doesn’t have to be this way.” We can do better. Let’s avoid a future of atrocities and the complete destruction of our way of life. Unfortunately, those caught up in the Mass Formation event cannot see the larger or wider implications of their actions. They are very much like a hypnotized person with their field of view narrowed down to a singular threat or risk they have been told is the one-and-only threat they must conquer.

So all of their attention goes there. It focusses down. Nothing else matters. Eventually they transfer their anger and rage at that enemy – which is Covid today – upon a more relatable a nearby object. Perhaps their neighbor. Perhaps the unvaccinated. Perhaps immigrants who are stealing their jobs, or those who aren’t taking Climate Change seriously enough.

With that transference, the path has been laid to re-trod some of the most awful and inhumane periods of history. We’re there again and our own integrity demands that we do what we can to avoid going any further down that path.

In this episode Mattias tells us what can be done. We must never resort to violence. We must be courageous and speak up. We must hold everyone with compassion. But most of all, we must speak up.

https://odysee.com/@Chris_Martenson:...ve-situation:6

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2021), Brigantia (23rd December 2021), Ewan (23rd December 2021), holcaul (23rd December 2021), Icare (1st January 2022), Pam (4th December 2021), RunningDeer (4th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th December 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,702 times in 201 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Mattias Desmet on Our Grave Situation 1:09:47

Dec 3, 2021

Peak Prosperity

Professor Mattias Desmet talks about his work that connects past historical episodes of what is called “Mass Formation” (aka Mass Psychosis) and current events. The risks are as grave as they come. Unless a few brave and courageous people are willing to stand up and say “I don’t agree!” history suggests that we will end up with a fully totalitarian outcome.

That is a dark path. It inevitably leads to mass casualties and atrocities. Eventually all totalitarian systems end in their own destruction.

My position is “it doesn’t have to be this way.” We can do better. Let’s avoid a future of atrocities and the complete destruction of our way of life. Unfortunately, those caught up in the Mass Formation event cannot see the larger or wider implications of their actions. They are very much like a hypnotized person with their field of view narrowed down to a singular threat or risk they have been told is the one-and-only threat they must conquer.

So all of their attention goes there. It focusses down. Nothing else matters. Eventually they transfer their anger and rage at that enemy – which is Covid today – upon a more relatable a nearby object. Perhaps their neighbor. Perhaps the unvaccinated. Perhaps immigrants who are stealing their jobs, or those who aren’t taking Climate Change seriously enough.

With that transference, the path has been laid to re-trod some of the most awful and inhumane periods of history. We’re there again and our own integrity demands that we do what we can to avoid going any further down that path.

In this episode Mattias tells us what can be done. We must never resort to violence. We must be courageous and speak up. We must hold everyone with compassion. But most of all, we must speak up.

https://odysee.com/@Chris_Martenson:...ve-situation:6
    Thank you so much Gwin Ru for this!

Dr. Desmet is incredibly insightful man and Chris as always doing a very good job interviewing.

This is such an important perspective.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2021), Ewan (23rd December 2021), Gwin Ru (23rd December 2021), RunningDeer (23rd December 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,414 times in 685 posts

Mark Zuckerberg's Ring of Power

Learning to appreciate that control is an illusion is hard, especially when we are prepared to sacrifice almost everything, to pay any price, to control others. But if we are to stop others – Mark Zuckerberg, for example – from controlling us, it is a lesson we must learn.

more at
    https://www.project-syndicate.org/co...ufakis-2021-12

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2022), Gwin Ru (2nd January 2022), Icare (1st January 2022), RunningDeer (31st December 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... this short clip of Dr. Malone's conversation with Joe Rogan illustrates very clearly how Mass Formation Psychosis was orchestrated just like any posthypnotic command remains latent/sleeping until triggered into action like the subliminal "Obey! in "They Live" which stage-hypnotists like Derren Brown provided ample examples of:

Dr Robert Malone with Joe Rogan on Mass Formation Psychosis 01:41

AlexandraBruce
    Published January 1, 2022

Rumble — TRANSCRIPT
    "What the heck happened in Germany in the '20s and '30s? Very intelligent, highly-educated population and they went barking mad.
    How did that happen?

"The answer is mass formation psychosis.

"When you have a society that is de-coupled from each other and has free-floating anxiety and a sense that things don't make sense, we can't understand it.

"And then, their attention gets focused by a leader or series of events on one small point, just like hypnosis, they literally become hypnotized and can be led anywhere.

"And one of the aspects of that phenomenon is the people who they identify as their leaders, the ones that typically come in and say, "You have this pain and I can solve it for you – I and I, alone – can fix this problem for you.

"Then, they will follow that person. It doesn't matter whether they lied to him or whatever. The data are irrelevant.

"And furthermore, anyone who questions that narrative is to be immediately attacked. They are the other. This is central to mass formation psychosis.

"And this is what has happened. We had all of those conditions.

"If you remember back, before: 2019, the world doesn't make sense, we're all isolated from each other, we're all on our little tools [cell phones, etc], we're not connected socially anymore, except through social media, and then, this thing happened and everybody focused on it. That is how mass formation psychosis happens and that is what's happened here."
    Contributed by Alexandra Bruce

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2022), RunningDeer (2nd January 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Dr. Malone's more detailed analysis of Dr. Desmet's explanation ending with a recipe on how to break the spell:
    Mass Formation Psychosis - Dr. Robert Malone / Dr. Mattias Desmet 13:00

Robert Malone
    Sott.net
    Sun, 02 Jan 2022 14:01 UTC

Dr. Robert Malone explains the insights of Dr. Mattias Desmet on Mass Formation Psychosis, an aspect of human psychology when, exploited by corrupt governments, can cause untold damage to individuals, entire populations and the structure of society.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2022), RunningDeer (2nd January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2