+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: New Nuremberg Trials 2021 Going To Be Huge!

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default New Nuremberg Trials 2021 Going To Be Huge!

New Nuremberg Trials 2021 Going To Be Huge!

First I have to say I have reservations about the validity of this.
    However, I have checked various places and it seems there was a zoom event covering the opening of the trial which I missed as there was already the max no viewing 500.
    So discretion required
    Chris
    https://evolvetoecology.org/2021/02/...inst-humanity/

Dr Reiner Fuellmich begins Legal Litigation on the Covid-19 Fraud- The Greatest Crime Against Humanity
    There is too much to paste in and includes videos
    Chris

https://marilynjwilliams.com/new-nur...ng-to-be-huge/
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alan (5th July 2021), avid (5th July 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (6th July 2021), Ben (6th July 2021), betoobig (15th July 2021), bluestflame (7th December 2021), Brigantia (7th July 2021), BushPilot (8th July 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (8th July 2021), CurEus (8th July 2021), East Sun (14th December 2021), EFO (7th July 2021), Eric J (Viking) (5th July 2021), Eva2 (5th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th July 2021), Franny (6th July 2021), Gwin Ru (5th July 2021), haroldsails (6th July 2021), Ioneo (5th July 2021), jaybee (5th July 2021), Jayke (6th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (14th July 2021), kfm27917 (6th July 2021), Maia Gabrial (14th July 2021), Mare (5th July 2021), Mercedes (6th July 2021), mountain_jim (8th July 2021), onawah (5th July 2021), Open Minded Dude (5th July 2021), palehorse (5th July 2021), pyrangello (8th July 2021), selinam (5th July 2021), Sérénité (6th July 2021), Snoweagle (9th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (6th July 2021), thepainterdoug (15th July 2021), TomKat (5th July 2021), toppy (5th July 2021), Victoria (5th July 2021), wondering (6th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Default Re: New Nuremberg Trials 2021 Going To Be Huge!

Was wondering when someone would start a thread on this....

Needs to be and let’s pray it will unfold.

Cheers Chris

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Alan (5th July 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (6th July 2021), betoobig (15th July 2021), bluestflame (7th December 2021), Brigantia (7th July 2021), Franny (6th July 2021), greybeard (5th July 2021), Gwin Ru (5th July 2021), haroldsails (6th July 2021), jaybee (5th July 2021), Jayke (6th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (14th July 2021), kfm27917 (6th July 2021), Mercedes (6th July 2021), Mike Gorman (14th July 2021), onawah (5th July 2021), Open Minded Dude (5th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (6th July 2021), toppy (5th July 2021), Victoria (5th July 2021), wondering (6th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,273 times in 21,091 posts

• What the last Nuremberg prosecutor alive wants the world to know:

It is not often you get the chance to meet a man who holds a place in history like Ben Ferencz. When we first reported on him back in 2017, he was 97 years old, barely 5 feet tall, and he had served as prosecutor of what's been called the biggest murder trial ever. The courtroom was Nuremberg; the crime, genocide; and the defendants, a group of German SS officers accused of committing the largest number of Nazi killings outside the concentration camps -- more than a million men, women, and children shot in their own towns and villages in cold blood.
    Ferencz is the last Nuremberg prosecutor alive today. But he isn't content just being a part of 20th-century history -- he believes he has something important to offer the world right now.
    • "If it's naive to want peace instead of war, let 'em make sure they say I'm naive. Because I want peace instead of war."
    Lesley Stahl: You know, you-- have seen the ugliest side of humanity.
    Benjamin Ferencz: Yes.
    Lesley Stahl: You've really seen evil. And look at you. You're the sunniest man I've ever met. The most optimistic.

27-year-old Ben Ferencz became the chief prosecutor of 22 Einsatzgruppen commanders at Nuremberg. Benjamin Ferencz: You oughta get some more friends.
    Watching Ben Ferencz during his daily swim, his gym workout and his morning push-up regimen is to realize he isn't just the sunniest man we've ever met -- he may also be the fittest. And that's just the beginning.

Ben Ferencz CBS News This is Ferencz making his opening statement in the Nuremberg courtroom 73 years ago.

Ben Ferencz in court: The charges we have brought accuse the defendants of having committed crimes against humanity.

The Nuremberg trials after World War II were historic -- the first international war crimes tribunals ever held. Hitler's top lieutenants were prosecuted first. Then a series of subsequent trials were mounted against other Nazi leaders, including 22 SS officers responsible for killing more than a million people -- not in concentration camps -- but in towns and villages across Eastern Europe. They would never have been brought to justice were it not for Ben Ferencz.

Lesley Stahl: You look so young.
    Benjamin Ferencz: I was so young. I was 27 years old.
    Lesley Stahl: Had you prosecuted trials before?
    Benjamin Ferencz: Never in my life. I don't—
    Lesley Stahl: Come on.
    Benjamin Ferencz: --recall if I'd ever been in a courtroom actually.
    Ferencz had immigrated to the U.S. as a baby, the son of poor Jewish parents from a small town in Romania. He grew up in a tough New York City neighborhood where his father found work as a janitor.

Ben Ferencz, 1946. Ferencz learned quickly. He became the first in his family to go to college, then got a scholarship to Harvard Law School. But during his first semester, the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, and he, like many classmates, raced to enlist. He wanted to be a pilot, but the Army Air Corps wouldn't take him.

Benjamin Ferencz: They said, "No, you're too short. Your legs won't reach the pedals." The Marines, they just looked at me and said, "Forget it, kid."

So he finished at Harvard then enlisted as a private in the Army. Part of an artillery battalion, he landed on the beach at Normandy and fought in the Battle of the Bulge. Toward the end of the war, because of his legal training, he was transferred to a brand new unit in General Patton's Third Army, created to investigate war crimes. As U.S. forces liberated concentration camps, his job was to rush in and gather evidence. Ferencz told us he is still haunted by the things he saw. And the stories he heard in those camps.

Benjamin Ferencz: A father who, his son told me the story. The father had died just as we were entering the camp. And the father had routinely saved a piece of his bread for his son, and he kept it under his arm at… He kept it under his arm at night so the other inmates wouldn't steal it, you know. So you see these human stories which are not -- they're not real. They're not real. But they were real.

Ferencz came home, married his childhood sweetheart and vowed never to set foot in Germany again. But that didn't last long. General Telford Taylor, in charge of the Nuremberg trials, asked him to direct a team of researchers in Berlin, one of whom found a cache of top-secret documents in the ruins of the German foreign ministry.
    Benjamin Ferencz: He gave me a bunch of binders, four binders. And these were daily reports from the Eastern Front-- which unit entered which town, how many people they killed. It was classified, so many Jews, so many gypsies, so many others--
    Ferencz had stumbled upon reports sent back to headquarters by secret SS units called Einsatzgruppen, or action groups. Their job had been to follow the German army as it invaded the Soviet Union in 1941, and kill Communists, Gypsies and especially Jews.

Screenshot from film showing the Einsatzgruppen at work. Benjamin Ferencz: They were 3,000 SS officers trained for the purpose, and directed to kill without pity or remorse, every single Jewish man, woman, and child they could lay their hands on.
    Lesley Stahl: So they went right in after the troops?

Benjamin Ferencz: That was their assignment, come in behind the troop, round up the Jews, kill 'em all.

Only one piece of film is known to exist of the Einsatzgruppen at work. It isn't easy viewing…

Benjamin Ferencz: Well, this is typical operation. Well, see here, this-- they rounded 'em up. They all have already tags on 'em. And they're chasing them.
    Lesley Stahl: They're making them run to their own death?
    Benjamin Ferencz: Yes. Yes. There's the rabbi coming along there. Just put 'em in the ditch. Shoot 'em there. You know, kick 'em in.
    Lesley Stahl: Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
    This footage came to light years later. At the time, Ferencz just had the documents, and he started adding up the numbers.
    Benjamin Ferencz: When I reached over a million people murdered that way, over a million people, that's more people than you've ever seen in your life, I took a sample. I got on the next plane, flew from Berlin down to Nuremberg, and I said to Taylor, "General, we've gotta put on a new trial."

Ben Ferencz entered into evidence the defendants' own reports of what they'd done. But the trials were already underway, and prosecution staff was stretched thin. Taylor told Ferencz adding another trial was impossible.
    Benjamin Ferencz: And I start screaming. I said, "Look. I've got here mass murder, mass murder on an unparalleled scale." And he said, "Can you do this in addition to your other work?" And I said, "Sure." He said, "OK. So you do it."
    And that's how 27-year-old Ben Ferencz became the chief prosecutor of 22 Einsatzgruppen commanders at trial number 9 at Nuremberg.
    Judge: How do you plead to this indictment, guilty or not guilty?
    Defendant: Nicht schuldig.
    Benjamin Ferencz: Standard routine, nicht schuldig. Not guilty.
    Judge: Guilty or not guilty?
    Defendant: Nicht schuldig.
    Lesley Stahl: They all say not guilty.
    Benjamin Ferencz: Same thing, not guilty.

Otto Ohlendorf But Ferencz knew they were guilty and could prove it. Without calling a single witness, he entered into evidence the defendants' own reports of what they'd done. Exhibit 111: "In the last 10 weeks, we have liquidated around 55,000 Jews." Exhibit 179, from Kiev in 1941: "The city's Jews were ordered to present themselves… about 34,000 reported, including women and children. After they had been made to give up their clothing and valuables, all of them were killed, which took several days." Exhibit 84, from Einsatzgruppen D in March of 1942: Total number executed so far: 91,678. Einsatzgruppen D was the unit of Ferencz's lead defendant Otto Ohlendorf. He didn't deny the killings -- he had the gall to claim they were done in self-defense.
    Benjamin Ferencz: He was not ashamed of that. He was proud of that. He was carrying out his government's instructions.
    Lesley Stahl: How did you not hit him?
    Benjamin Ferencz: There was only one time I wanted to-- really. One of these-- my defendants said-- He gets up, and he says, "[GERMAN]," which is, "What? The Jews were shot? I hear it here for the first time." Boy, I felt if I'd had a bayonet I woulda jumped over the thing, and put a bayonet right through one ear, and let it come out the other. You know? You know?
    Lesley Stahl: Yeah.
    Benjamin Ferencz: That son of a bitch.
    Lesley Stahl: And you had his name down on a piece of—
    Benjamin Ferencz: And I've got-- I've got his reports of how many he killed. You know? Innocent lamb.
    Lesley Stahl: Did you look at the defendants' faces?

60 Minutes correspondent Lesley Stahl and Nuremberg prosecutor Ben Ferencz CBS News Benjamin Ferencz: Defendants' face were blank, all the time. Defendants-- absolutely blank. They could-- like, they're waiting for a bus.
    Lesley Stahl: What was going on inside of you?
    Benjamin Ferencz: Of me?
    Lesley Stahl: Yeah.
    Benjamin Ferencz: I'm still churning.
    Lesley Stahl: To this minute?
    Benjamin Ferencz: I'm still churning.
    All 22 defendants were found guilty, and four of them, including Ohlendorf, were hanged. Ferencz says his goal from the beginning was to affirm the rule of law and deter similar crimes from ever being committed again.
    Lesley Stahl: Did you meet a lot of people who perpetrated war crimes who would otherwise in your opinion have been just a normal, upstanding citizen?
    • "War makes murderers out of otherwise decent people. All wars, and all decent people."
    Benjamin Ferencz: Of course, is my answer. These men would never have been murderers had it not been for the war. These were people who could quote Goethe, who loved Wagner, who were polite--
    Lesley Stahl: What turns a man into a savage beast like that?
    Benjamin Ferencz: He's not a savage. He's an intelligent, patriotic human being.
    Lesley Stahl: He's a savage when he does the murder though.
    Benjamin Ferencz: No. He's a patriotic human being acting in the interest of his country, in his mind.
    Lesley Stahl: You don't think they turn into savages even for the act?
    Benjamin Ferencz: Do you think the man who dropped the nuclear bomb on Hiroshima was a savage? Now I will tell you something very profound, which I have learned after many years. War makes murderers out of otherwise decent people. All wars, and all decent people.
    So Ferencz has spent the rest of his life trying to deter war and war crimes by establishing an international court – like Nuremburg. He scored a victory when the international criminal court in The Hague was created in 1998. He delivered the closing argument in the court's first case.
    • "If they tell me they want war instead of peace, I don't say they're naive, I say they're stupid."
    Lesley Stahl: Now, you've been at this for 50 years, if not more. We've had genocide since then.
    Lesley Stahl: In Cambodia—
    Benjamin Ferencz: Going on right this minute, yes.
    Lesley Stahl: Going on right this minute in Sudan.
    Lesley Stahl: We've had Rwanda, we've had Bosnia. You're not getting very far.
    Benjamin Ferencz: Well, don't say that. People get discouraged. They should remember, from me, it takes courage not to be discouraged.
    Lesley Stahl: Did anybody ever say that you're naive?
    Benjamin Ferencz: Of course. Some people say I'm crazy.
    Lesley Stahl: Are you naive here?
    Benjamin Ferencz: Well, if it's naive to want peace instead of war, let 'em make sure they say I'm naive. Because I want peace instead of war. If they tell me they want war instead of peace, I don't say they're naive, I say they're stupid. Stupid to an incredible degree to send young people out to kill other young people they don't even know, who never did anybody any harm, never harmed them. That is the current system. I am naive? That's insane.
    Ferencz is legendary in the world of international law, and he's still at it. He never stops pushing his message and he's donating his life savings to a Genocide Prevention Initiative at the Holocaust Museum. He says he's grateful for the life he's lived in this country, and it's his turn to give back.
    Lesley Stahl: You are such an idealist.
    Benjamin Ferencz: I don't think I'm an idealist. I'm a realist. And I see the progress. The progress has been remarkable. Look at the emancipation of woman in my lifetime. You're sitting here as a female. Look what's happened to the same-sex marriages. To tell somebody a man can become a woman, a woman can become a man, and a man can marry a man, they would have said, "You're crazy." But it's a reality today. So the world is changing. And you shouldn't-- you know-- be despairing because it's never happened before. Nothing new ever happened before.
    Lesley Stahl: Ben—
    Benjamin Ferencz: We're on a roll.
    Lesley Stahl: I can't—
    Benjamin Ferencz: We're marching forward.
    Lesley Stahl: Ben? I'm sitting here listening to you. And you're very wise. And you're full of energy and passion. And I can't believe you're 97 years old.
    Benjamin Ferencz: Well, I'm still a young man.
    Lesley Stahl: Clearly, clearly.
    Benjamin Ferencz: And I'm still in there fighting. And you know what keeps me going? I know I'm right.
    This March, Ben Ferencz turned 101 and he's still in there fighting. A bust of Ferencz was just installed outside that Nuremberg courtroom where he argued almost three-quarters of a century ago. Below his face, his motto: "law, not war."
    And he's been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Produced by Shari Finkelstein and Nieves Zuberbühler.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th July 2021 at 19:03.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

betoobig (15th July 2021), Bluegreen (5th July 2021), bluestflame (5th July 2021), Brigantia (7th July 2021), East Sun (14th December 2021), enigma3 (5th July 2021), Eric J (Viking) (5th July 2021), Eva2 (5th July 2021), Franny (6th July 2021), greybeard (5th July 2021), Gwin Ru (5th July 2021), haroldsails (6th July 2021), holistic1 (5th July 2021), jaybee (5th July 2021), kfm27917 (6th July 2021), lisalu (6th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th July 2021), Matthew (11th January 2022), Mercedes (6th July 2021), mountain_jim (8th July 2021), onawah (5th July 2021), pyrangello (8th July 2021), Reinhard (16th September 2021), selinam (6th July 2021), Snoweagle (9th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (6th July 2021), T Smith (8th July 2021), toppy (5th July 2021), Victoria (5th July 2021), Violet3 (6th July 2021), wondering (6th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

• W.H.O. / C.D.C. – The New Nuremberg Trials 2021 – Dr. Reiner Fullmich: Crimes Against Humanity:

The New Nuremberg Trials 2021

A team of over 1,000 lawyers and over 10,000 medical experts lead by Dr. Reiner Fullmich have begun legal proceedings over the CDC, WHO, the Davos Group for crimes against humanity. Fullmich and his team present the faulty PCR test and the order for doctors to label any comorbidity death as a Covid death as fraud. The PCR test was never designed to detect pathogens and is 100% faulty at 35 cycles. All the PCR tests issued by the CDC are rated at 37 to 45 cycles. The CDC admits that any test over 28 cycles are not admissible for any positive reliable result. This alone invalidates over 90% of the alleged covid infections tracked by the use of this faulty test.
    In addition to the flawed tests and fraudulent death certificates, the “experimental” vaccine itself is in violation of Article 32 of the Geneva Convention. Under Article 32 of the 1949 Geneva Convention IV, “mutilation and medical or scientific experiments not necessitated by the medical treatment of a protected person” are prohibited. According to Article 147, conducting biological experiments on protected persons is a grave breach of the Convention.

The “experimental” vaccine is in violation of all 10 of the Nuremburg Codes which carry the death penalty for those who seek to violate these International Laws.
    The “vaccine” fails to meet the following five requirements to be considered a vaccine and is by definition a medical “experiment” and trial:
    Provides immunity to the virus
    This is a “leaky” gene-therapy that does not provide immunity to Covid and claims to reduce symptoms yet double-vaccinated are now 60% of the patients requiring ER or ICU with covid infections.
    Protects recipients from getting the virus
    This gene-therapy does not provide immunity and double-vaccinated can still catch and spread the virus.
    Reduces deaths from the virus infection
    This gene-therapy does not reduce deaths from the infection. Double-Vaccinated infected with Covid have also died.
    Reduces circulation of the virus
    This gene-therapy still permits the spread of the virus as it offers zero immunity to the virus.
    Reduces transmission of the virus
    This gene-therapy still permits the transmission of the virus as it offers zero immunity to the virus.
    The following violations of the Nuremberg Code is as follows
    • Nuremburg Code #01: Voluntary Consent is Essential.
    No person should be forced to take a medical experiment without informed consent. Many media, political and non-medical persons are telling people to take the shot, it’s safe and offer no information as to the adverse effects or dangers of this gene-therapy. Countries are using lockdowns, duress and threats to force people to take this vaccine or be prohibited to participate in free society under the mandate of a Vaccine Passport or Green Pass. During the Nuremberg trail, even the media was prosecuted and members were put to death for lying to the public amongst many of the doctors and Nazis found guilty of Crimes Against Humanity.
    • Nuremburg Code #02: Yield Fruitful Results Unprocurable By Other Means.
    As listed above, the gene-therapy does not meet the criteria of a vaccine and does not offer immunity to the virus. There are other medical treatments that yield fruitful results against Covid such as Ivermectin, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Zinc and boosted immune systems for flu and colds.
    • Nuremburg Code #03: Base Experiments on Results of Animal Experimentation and Natural History of Disease.
    This gene-therapy skipped Animal testing and went straight to human trials. In mRNA research that Phizer used a candidate study on mRNA with rhesus macaques monkeys using BNT162b2 mRNA and in that study all the monkeys developed pulmonary inflammation but the researchers considered the risk low as these were young healthy monkeys from the age of 2-4. Israel has used Phizer and the International Court of Law has accepted a claim for 80% of the recipients having pulmonary inflammation from being injected with this gene-therapy. Despite this alarming development Phizer proceeded to develop their mRNA for Covid without animal testing.
    • Nuremburg Code #04: Avoid All Unnecessary Suffering and Injury.
    Since the rollout of the experiment and listed under the CDC VAERS reporting system over 4,000 deaths and 50,000 vaccine injuries have been reported in America. In the EU over 7,000 deaths and 365,000 vaccine injuries have been reported. This is a grievous violation of this code.
    • Nuremburg Code #05: No Experiment to be Conducted if There’s Reason to Think Injury or Death Will Occur.
    See #4, based on fact-based medical data this gene-therapy is causing death and injury. Past research on mRNA also shows several risks that have been ignored for this current trial gene-experiment. A 2002 study on Sars-Cov spike proteins showed they cause inflammation, immunopathology, blood clots and impede Angiotensin 2 expression. This experiment forces the body to produce this spike-protein inheriting all these risks.
    • Nuremburg Code #06: Risk Should Never Exceed the Benefit.
    Covid-19 has a 98-99% recover rate. The vaccine injuries, deaths and adverse side-effects of mRNA gene-therapy far exceed this risk. The use of “leaky” vaccines were banned for agriculture use by the US and EU due to the Marek Chicken study that shows ‘hot-viruses’ and variants emerge making the disease even more deadly. Yet, this has been ignored for human use by the CDC knowing fully the risk of new deadlier variants emerge from leaky vaccinations.
    • Nuremburg Code #07: Preparation Must Be Made Against Even Remote Possibility of Injury, Disability or Death.
    There were no preparations made. This gene-therapy was approved under an Emergency Use only act, skipped animal and human trials and forced on a misinformed public.
    • Nuremburg Code #08: Experiment Must Be Conducted by Scientifically Qualified Persons.
    Politicians, media and actors claiming that this is a safe and effective vaccine are not qualified. Propaganda is not medical science. Many retail outlets such as Walmart, drive-through vaccine centers are not qualified to administer experimental medical gene-therapies to the uninformed public.
    • Nuremburg Code #09: Anyone Must Have the Freedom to Bring the Experiment to an End At Any Time.
    Despite the outcry of over 85,000 doctors, nurses, virologists, epidemiologist the experiment is not being ended. In fact, more attempts to change laws to force vaccine compliance, mandatory and forced vaccinations are being pushed through, and experimental ‘update’ shots are planned for every 6 months without any recourse to the surmountable amount of deaths and injuries already caused by this experiment. Hopefully this new Nuremberg Trial will put an end to this crime against humanity.
    • Nuremburg Code #10: The Scientist Must Bring the Experiment to an End At Any Time if There’s Probable Cause of it Resulting in Injury or Death.
    It is clear in the statistical reporting data that this experiment is resulting in death and injury yet all the politicians, drug companies and so called experts are not making any attempt to stop this gene-therapy experiment from inflicting harm on a misinformed public.

What can you do to help put an end to this crime against humanity? Share this information. Make your politicians, media, doctors, nurses informed that if they are complicit in this crime against humanity they too are subject to the laws set forth in the Geneva Convention and Nuremburg code and can be tried, found guilty and put to death. Legal proceedings are moving forward, evidence has been collected and a large growing body of experts are sounding the alarm.

Visit the Covid Committee website at: [corona-ausschuss.de and if you have been affected by this crime, report the event, persons involved, and as much detail to the following website: [securewhistleblower.com

Crimes against humanity affect us all. They are a crime against you, your children, your parents, your grandparents, your community and your country and your future.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th December 2021 at 15:02.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ben (6th July 2021), betoobig (15th July 2021), bluestflame (5th July 2021), Brigantia (7th July 2021), Creedence (5th July 2021), EFO (7th July 2021), Eric J (Viking) (5th July 2021), gord (5th July 2021), greybeard (5th July 2021), Gwin Ru (5th July 2021), haroldsails (6th July 2021), holistic1 (5th July 2021), Ioneo (6th July 2021), jaybee (5th July 2021), kfm27917 (6th July 2021), lisalu (6th July 2021), Mare (5th July 2021), meat suit (5th July 2021), Mercedes (6th July 2021), Michi (8th July 2021), mountain_jim (8th July 2021), onawah (5th July 2021), Open Minded Dude (6th July 2021), pine boy (15th July 2021), Reinhard (6th July 2021), selinam (5th July 2021), Snoweagle (9th July 2021), sunflower (10th July 2021), T Smith (8th July 2021), toppy (5th July 2021), Victoria (5th July 2021), Vicus (15th July 2021), Violet3 (6th July 2021), Watching from Cyprus (14th July 2021), wondering (6th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    New Nuremberg Trials 2021 Going To Be Huge!

First I have to say I have reservations about the validity of this.
    However, I have checked various places and it seems there was a zoom event covering the opening of the trial which I missed as there was already the max no viewing 500.
    So discretion required
    Chris

Dr Reiner Fuellmich begins Legal Litigation on the Covid-19 Fraud- The Greatest Crime Against Humanity
    There is too much to paste in and includes videos
    Chris

https://marilynjwilliams.com/new-nur...ng-to-be-huge/

we live in hope eh... that something big can start on a legal level - and in time to stop them bringing in more lockdowns in the winter when more people get flu...and other related problems like pneumonia -

a quote from the first link in the section about the PCR test...

Quote The PCR Test Fraud and COVID-19 will be the Case of the Century
    Dr. Reiner Fuellmich has taken on a grand responsibility which he is driven to carry for the misjustices carried daily as a consequence of the PCR Test Fraud and COVID-19 government and media fraud, that humanity has been subjected to. Fuellmich is not alone, he is supported by the work of an international team of court judges, doctors, scientists, economists, entrepreneurs, experts and business lawyers who will plead the biggest tort case of all time, the Covid-19 fraud scandal is the biggest fraud of the century.

I'm sorry but Kary Mullis (inventor of PCR test) dying just before all this started is highly suspicious IMO...

They couldn't have got the whole Scamdemic going if he was alive .... and it's generally accepted that he died of pneumonia but in this obituary...

https://www.latimes.com/obituaries/s...na-nobel-prize

they say...

Quote Mullis died Aug. 7 in his Newport Beach, Calif., home from heart and respiratory failure, said his wife Nancy Cosgrove Mullis. He was 74.
    Can't 'they' arrange a heart attack / heart failure quite easily...?.... somehow....

Won't go on about this but it makes me mad that they probably bumped him off...

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th July 2021), betoobig (15th July 2021), bluestflame (7th December 2021), Brigantia (7th July 2021), Dreamer148 (6th July 2021), Eric J (Viking) (5th July 2021), greybeard (5th July 2021), Gwin Ru (5th July 2021), haroldsails (6th July 2021), Mercedes (6th July 2021), onawah (5th July 2021), Reinhard (6th July 2021), selinam (6th July 2021), toppy (5th July 2021), Victoria (5th July 2021), wondering (6th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,552 times in 20,694 posts

I haven't gotten around to watching the video yet, but can anyone tell us what kind of actual power this group enacting the new Nuremburg trial actually has?
    Is there another international court such as the UN where the case could be heard and have an effect?
    If it's just going to be going before the UN--well, good luck with that....
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

betoobig (15th July 2021), bluestflame (7th December 2021), Brigantia (7th July 2021), Eric J (Viking) (5th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th July 2021), gord (5th July 2021), greybeard (5th July 2021), haroldsails (6th July 2021), Mare (5th July 2021), pyrangello (8th July 2021), Reinhard (6th July 2021), Victoria (5th July 2021), Violet3 (6th July 2021), wondering (6th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I haven't gotten around to watching the video yet, but can anyone tell us what kind of actual power this group enacting the new Nuremburg trial actually has?
    Is there another international court such as the UN where the case could be heard and have an effect?
    If it's just going to be going before the UN--well, good luck with that....
    Yes I have some concern over what power the group has but if Dr Reiner Fuellmich instigated it then as he is who he is, it will have power onawah.
    It has to start some where and the usual suspect authority cant be trusted to do this.
    Chris

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

betoobig (15th July 2021), bluestflame (7th December 2021), Brigantia (7th July 2021), East Sun (14th December 2021), Eric J (Viking) (5th July 2021), haroldsails (6th July 2021), jaybee (5th July 2021), Mare (5th July 2021), Mercedes (6th July 2021), onawah (5th July 2021), pyrangello (8th July 2021), selinam (6th July 2021), Victoria (5th July 2021), Vicus (8th January 2022), Violet3 (6th July 2021), wondering (6th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,111 times in 2,424 posts

I have not watched this, and I may not. I'm confident, however, that the case they are presenting is not being made to any so-called legal authority that arguably has the jurisdiction and power to do anything, but rather, the case is being made the the jury of pubic opinion. The people. To to arm them with information and knowledge and to raise their awareness of the very serious and real danger facing us all. But unfortunately they are presenting their case to the choir, so to speak. The many millions of people who should pay attention to this and learn, are not even tuned into it.

16. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (8th July 2021), betoobig (15th July 2021), bluestflame (7th December 2021), Brigantia (7th July 2021), BushPilot (8th July 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (8th July 2021), Eric J (Viking) (5th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th July 2021), gord (5th July 2021), greybeard (5th July 2021), haroldsails (6th July 2021), Mercedes (6th July 2021), mountain_jim (8th July 2021), muxfolder (8th July 2021), onawah (5th July 2021), Pam (8th July 2021), Reinhard (6th July 2021), Savannah (5th July 2021), T Smith (8th July 2021), Victoria (5th July 2021), Violet3 (6th July 2021), wondering (6th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

We will just have to wait and see.
    Common Law may be an answer.
    Who called the first Dr Dr?
    Who installed the first judge?
    This has to start somewhere, but I accept that unless this comes through a recognised "authority" it may go no where.
    The system is so corrupt --who could you possibly get "pure" of heart to try this, over see it and be accepted by the average person? Anyway time will tell.
    Chris

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

betoobig (15th July 2021), bluestflame (7th December 2021), Eva2 (6th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th July 2021), haroldsails (6th July 2021), I am B (8th July 2021), jaybee (5th July 2021), Mercedes (6th July 2021), onawah (5th July 2021), Pam (8th July 2021), Reinhard (6th July 2021), Satori (5th July 2021), Victoria (5th July 2021), Violet3 (6th July 2021), wondering (6th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This has to start somewhere, but I accept that unless this comes through a recognised "authority" it may go no where.
    The system is so corrupt --who could you possibly get "pure" of heart to try this, over see it and be accepted by the average person? Anyway time will tell.
    Chris
    And, please do not get me wrong. I fully support what Reiner and his team is doing. You must start somewhere.

Given that the established courts and political systems are promoting the scam, pushing the poison and leading the charge to present the narrative mainstream propaganda, the only real avenue the people have to present the opposite point of view, ie, the truth, is through these alternative means and methods.

20. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (8th July 2021), betoobig (15th July 2021), bluestflame (7th December 2021), Brigantia (7th July 2021), Eric J (Viking) (6th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th July 2021), gord (5th July 2021), greybeard (5th July 2021), haroldsails (6th July 2021), I am B (8th July 2021), Mercedes (6th July 2021), mountain_jim (8th July 2021), muxfolder (8th July 2021), onawah (5th July 2021), Pam (8th July 2021), Reinhard (6th July 2021), T Smith (8th July 2021), Victoria (5th July 2021), Violet3 (6th July 2021), wondering (6th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Chris

I've been looking at one of the links in your OP ...

and a lot (most?) of that was sourced from the Dr Reiner Fuellmich transcript - testimony - this pdf

https://www.aeginagreece.com/aegina-...Fuellmich-.pdf

It looks like they are going to be seeking damages in a class action lawsuit against those who claimed fraudulently that the PCR test could detect infections and could detect SARS-CoV-2.... and those who suffered from that fraud will be looking for compensation... perhaps they will build it up from this to a bigger political level as it progresses -

Quote page 11

How can we do something? What can we do? Well, the class action is the best route
    to compensatory damages and to political consequences. The so-called class action
    lawsuit is based on English law and exists today in the USA and in Canada. It
    enables a court of law to allow a complaint for damages to be tried as a class action
    lawsuit at the request of a plaintiff if:
    1. As a result of a damage-inducing event …
    2. A large number of people suffer the same type of damage.
    Phrased differently, a judge can allow a class-action lawsuit to go forward if common
    questions of law and fact make up the vital component of the lawsuit. Here, the
    common questions of law and fact revolve around the worldwide PCR-test-based
    lockdowns and its consequences. Just like the VW diesel passenger cars were
    functioning products, but they were defective due to a so-called defeat device
    because they didn’t comply with the emissions standards, so too the PCR tests –
    which are perfectly good products in other settings – are defective products when it
    comes to the diagnosis of infections. Now, if an American or Canadian company or
    an American or Canadian individual decides to sue these persons in the United
    States or Canada for damages, then the court called upon to resolve this dispute
    may, upon request, allow this complaint to be tried as a class action lawsuit.
    If this happens, all affected parties worldwide will be informed about this through
    publications in the mainstream media and will thus have the opportunity to join this
    class action within a certain period of time, to be determined by the court. It should be
    emphasized that nobody must join the class action, but every injured party can join
    the class.
    The advantage of the class action is that only one trial is needed, namely to try the
    complaint of a representative plaintiff who is affected in a manner typical of everyone
    else in the class. This is, firstly, cheaper, and secondly, faster than hundreds of
    thousands or more individual lawsuits. And thirdly, it imposes less of a burden on the
    courts. Fourthly, as a rule it allows a much more precise examination of the
    accusations than would be possible in the context of hundreds of thousands, or more

page 12

likely in this corona setting, even millions of individual lawsuits.
    In particular, the well-established and proven Anglo-American law of evidence, with
    its pre-trial discovery, is applicable. This requires that all evidence relevant for the
    determination of the lawsuit is put on the table. In contrast to the typical situation in
    German lawsuits with structural imbalance, that is, lawsuits involving on the one hand
    a consumer, and on the other hand a powerful corporation, the withholding or even
    destruction of evidence is not without consequence; rather the party withholding or
    even destroying evidence loses the case under these evidence rules.
    Here in Germany, a group of tort lawyers have banded together to help their clients
    with recovery of damages. They have provided all relevant information and forms for
    German plaintiffs to both estimate how much damage they have suffered and join the
    group or class of plaintiffs who will later join the class action when it goes forward
    either in Canada or the US. Initially, this group of lawyers had considered to also
    collect and manage the claims for damages of other, non-German plaintiffs, but this
    proved to be unmanageable.
    However, through an international lawyers’ network, which is growing larger by the
    day, the German group of attorneys provides to all of their colleagues in all other
    countries, free of charge, all relevant information, including expert opinions and
    testimonies of experts showing that the PCR tests cannot detect infections. And they
    also provide them with all relevant information as to how they can prepare and
    bundle the claims for damages of their clients so that, they too, can assert their
    clients’ claims for damages, either in their home country’s courts of law, or within the
    framework of the class action, as explained above.

These scandalous corona facts, gathered mostly by the Corona Committee and
    summarized above, are the very same facts that will soon be proven to be true either
    in one court of law, or in many courts of law all over the world.
    These are the facts that will pull the masks off the faces of all those responsible for
    these crimes. To the politicians who believe those corrupt people, these facts are
    hereby offered as a lifeline that can help you readjust your course of action, and start
    the long overdue public scientific discussion, and not go down with those charlatans
    and criminals.

Note above at the end the possible let out for some politicians who were pushed, coerced and panicked into making draconian decisions -

But the main perpetrators of the fraud will not be getting a 'get out of jail free card...' and compensation will be sought through the courts... but they Fuellmich et al will have to prove first that it was a fraud and it looks like they can... even though there is bound to be stiff resistance -

(from first link...)

Quote ‘One of the crudest lies in history that has caused an incredible amount of damage and on to which everything hangs. Dan Klaus Schwab, the great architect of this gigantic hostage situation, the sponsors of the financial oligarchy, the politicians at the head of the EU, armed with the implementation of the Drosten and WHO guidelines was what led all Western governments to take the devastating decisions. lockdowns, isolation, containment, curfews, compulsory mask wearing, social distancing and other draconian measures against a non-existent danger”. In addition, people have been manipulated by the news media and governments to get vaccinated with an experimental biological agent, based on a lie. If that doesn’t work, the governments are moving to force the populations to vaccination with the COVID-19 Immunity and Vaccination Passports, if you don’t get the shot, you will lose your freedom to travel.
    Last edited by jaybee; 5th July 2021 at 21:50.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

bluestflame (7th December 2021), Brigantia (7th July 2021), EFO (7th July 2021), Eric J (Viking) (6th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th July 2021), gord (5th July 2021), greybeard (5th July 2021), haroldsails (6th July 2021), Mercedes (6th July 2021), mountain_jim (8th July 2021), onawah (5th July 2021), Reinhard (6th July 2021), Watching from Cyprus (14th July 2021), wondering (6th July 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: New Nuremberg Trials 2021 Going To Be Huge!

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th July 2021 at 18:08.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (6th July 2021), greybeard (7th July 2021), Reinhard (8th July 2021), Satori (6th July 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Fuelmich stated in a recent interview there are no New Nuremburg trials coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJXCG3tXwj4
    Last edited by Mypos; 7th July 2021 at 11:14.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

greybeard (7th July 2021), mountain_jim (8th July 2021), Reinhard (8th July 2021), wondering (8th July 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mypos (here)

It's not going to start out like that (Nuremberg Style Trials) but if Court Cases seeking damages manage to prove that the PCR tests are a fraud it could go more into that arena further down the line (maybe years down the line) - and if actual charges of Crimes Against Humanity are brought -

In Fuellmich's transcript of broad statement..
    https://www.aeginagreece.com/aegina-...Fuellmich-.pdf

he says....

Quote This corona crisis, according to all we know today, must be renamed a “Corona
    Scandal” and those responsible for it must be criminally prosecuted and sued for civil
    damages. On a political level, everything must be done to make sure that no one will
    ever again be in a position of such power as to be able to defraud humanity or to
    attempt to manipulate us with their corrupt agendas. And for this reason I will now
    explain to you how and where an international network of lawyers will argue this
    biggest tort case ever, the corona fraud scandal, which has meanwhile unfolded into
    probably the greatest crime against humanity ever committed.
    Crimes against humanity were first defined in connection with the Nuremberg trials
    after World War II, that is, when they dealt with the main war criminals of the Third
    Reich. Crimes against humanity are today regulated in section 7 of the International
    Criminal Code. The three major questions to be answered in the context of a judicial
    approach to the corona scandal are:
    1. Is there a corona pandemic or is there only a PCR-test pandemic?
    Specifically, does a positive PCR-test result mean that the person tested is
    infected with Covid-19, or does it mean absolutely nothing in connection with
    the Covid-19 infection?
    2. Do the so-called anti-corona measures, such as the lockdown, mandatory face
    masks, social distancing, and quarantine regulations, serve to protect the
    world’s population from corona, or do these measures serve only to make
    people panic so that they believe – without asking any questions – that their
    lives are in danger, so that in the end the pharmaceutical and tech industries
    can generate huge profits from the sale of PCR tests, antigen and antibody
    tests and vaccines, as well as the harvesting of our genetic fingerprints?
    3. Is it true that the German government was massively lobbied, more so than
    any other country, by the chief protagonists of this so-called corona pandemic,
    Mr. Drosten, virologist at charity hospital in Berlin; Mr. Wieler, veterinarian and
    head of the German equivalent of the CDC, the RKI; and Mr. Tedros, Head of
    the World Health Organization or WHO; because Germany is known as a
    particularly disciplined country and was therefore to become a role model for
    the rest of the world for its strict and, of course, successful adherence to the
    corona measures?

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Brigantia (7th July 2021), Merkaba360 (8th July 2021), mountain_jim (8th July 2021), Mypos (7th July 2021), Reinhard (8th July 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mypos (here)

Agree but the video is a month old and a lot can happen in 24hours at the moment.
    I would expect that an official Trial would happen after the "war"is seen to be won but its not clear cut in that the winner is not clearly defined --Who would start a new Nuremberg trial? The people?
    So far every attempt at a legal resolution has been stalled by the Judiciary.
    As usual, I am thinking --"Wait and see"!!

Chris

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Brigantia (7th July 2021), jaybee (8th July 2021), Mypos (7th July 2021), Reinhard (8th July 2021), wondering (8th July 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Audition with Dr Reiner Füllmich for international lawsuit Nuremberg

Audition with Dr Reiner Füllmich for international lawsuit Nuremberg II.
    Subject: WHO International Health Regulation, GAVI immunity in Switzerland, SwissMedic implication

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

bluestflame (7th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (14th December 2021), jaybee (8th July 2021), Merkaba360 (8th July 2021), Mike Gorman (14th July 2021), Reinhard (8th July 2021), thepainterdoug (9th July 2021), wondering (8th July 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    I have not watched this, and I may not. I'm confident, however, that the case they are presenting is not being made to any so-called legal authority that arguably has the jurisdiction and power to do anything, but rather, the case is being made the the jury of pubic opinion. The people. To to arm them with information and knowledge and to raise their awareness of the very serious and real danger facing us all. But unfortunately they are presenting their case to the choir, so to speak. The many millions of people who should pay attention to this and learn, are not even tuned into it.
    Wait....so this guy fights huge evil corporations, but is not even able to file cases and work his way up through the court heirarchy for this one, with 1000 backing lawyers and 10,000 scientists? lol What am I not getting? Its too expensive? I assume it would get to supreme courts/international courts and fail anyways, cuz this is too important for the system to allow the courts to rule on the side of truth.

This Earth game is kind of boring since we lose every match. lol

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th July 2021), BushPilot (8th July 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (8th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (14th December 2021), greybeard (8th July 2021), Reinhard (8th July 2021), thepainterdoug (9th July 2021), wondering (8th July 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Wait....so this guy fights huge evil corporations, but is not even able to file cases and work his way up through the court heirarchy for this one, with 1000 backing lawyers and 10,000 scientists? lol What am I not getting? Its too expensive? I assume it would get to supreme courts/international courts and fail anyways, cuz this is too important for the system to allow the courts to rule on the side of truth.

This Earth game is kind of boring since we lose every match. lol
    I think you may have misunderstood my post. I was not saying Reiner and his team of lawyers, with clients who have standing, and their experts could not bring a case in the proper court with jurisdiction. What I was saying is that what was being discussed or depicted in the post I was referring to is, as I understand it, not such a case. That is, there is no client being represented by Reiner and his team in a 'real" Nuremberg type court, but rather some sort of a mock trial or presentation of the facts, law and expert evidence is again being presented. And that's just fine.

All is not lost, yet at least. I believe someday, and perhaps soon, a real case with real clients will be presented by Reiner and his team somewhere. While I personally know and correspond with someone who is on his team and who is working on litigation, outreach and public awareness of the criminal CV-19 and jab scam here in New Mexico, I do not have any inside information on a pending lawsuit on the scale of Nuremberg.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (8th July 2021), Ben (9th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (14th December 2021), Gracy (8th July 2021), greybeard (8th July 2021), Gwin Ru (8th July 2021), muxfolder (8th July 2021), Reinhard (8th July 2021), sunflower (10th July 2021), T Smith (8th July 2021), wondering (8th July 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,992 times in 2,110 posts

There needs to be a go fund me page for the legal defense to bring this front and center, world wide I believe will generate at least a million dollars.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

jaybee (8th July 2021), Satori (8th July 2021), wondering (8th July 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This was an attempt to use legal process--however so far it has not got anywhere.

The Coronavirus Act 2020 is Null and Void!

https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/th...m_medium=email

Nuremberg 2.0 vs 4th Reich for Crimes Against Humanity

Video's of Nuremberg Trials 2.0 meeting held on July 4th will be available here. Next weeks trial meeting is scheduled for July 11th at 8AM PST https://zoom.us/j/91093480545 -- Wanted Posters & for T-Shirts of Hitler's 4th Reich members will be available at 4thReich.com

If nothing else this may educate some people
    Chris

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

bluestflame (7th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (14th December 2021), jaybee (8th July 2021), Peace in Oz (9th July 2021), Satori (8th July 2021), Snoweagle (9th July 2021), wondering (8th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast