Thread: Weird Pfizer Jab Effect

1. Link to Post #1
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,439 times in 557 posts

Default Weird Pfizer Jab Effect

I used to live in Cape Kennedy when it was called Cape Canaveral. It's a marshy area and the mosquitoes are worse than in the Congo. But when I was a kid I did not get bit as often as others did. I got my share but not as much - and perhaps this is due to my O negative blood?

The other night I had to fix a broken water line and the mosquitoes were out - but while I had one land on me I got no bites. I thought it was similar to when I was younger and ignored it.

Yesterday night a tree fell in my yard, a big one. I cut the thing into parts about a meter or more long, and had to use both hands to walk them across the street to dump in an empty part of the forest. When I picked it up, about five really huge fire ants starting crawling on the back of my hand. They apparently had made a nest in the tree that fell.

I thought I was in for it. One of those will make you lie down, five would put you in the hospital for sure - and quick. They are very toxic with poison.

They crawled, I kept walking and threw the log, and then gently brushed them off my hand, with no bites at all! WTF?

Does the jab put something inside or change something that tells insects not to bite you for their own safety? This seems an interesting development for me - although I doubt if I will be doing any testing.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th July 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (6th July 2021), Bassplayer1 (6th July 2021), bluestflame (7th July 2021), Brigantia (6th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (7th July 2021), EFO (6th July 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th July 2021), Franny (6th July 2021), happyuk (10th July 2021), Harmony (7th July 2021), janette (6th July 2021), Matthew (7th July 2021), Nasu (7th July 2021), Rosemarie (6th July 2021), Tintin (6th July 2021), toppy (6th July 2021), wondering (6th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,978 times in 1,342 posts

Default Re: Weird Pfizer Jab Effect

Although it doesn't directly answer your question regarding the jab, I have a friend who is O negative, she also does a lot of healing work on others and she has noticed that everyone she is healing who is O negative seems to be at lesser risk from Covid. I've heard it said also that those who are O negative are far more intuitive (as is my friend), so it does seem to have special attributes, possibly from the DNA ancestry.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (6th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (7th July 2021), EFO (6th July 2021), Franny (6th July 2021), Harmony (7th July 2021), janette (6th July 2021), Nasu (7th July 2021), Rosemarie (6th July 2021), Tintin (6th July 2021), toppy (6th July 2021), wondering (6th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Although it doesn't directly answer your question regarding the jab, I have a friend who is O negative, she also does a lot of healing work on others and she has noticed that everyone she is healing who is O negative seems to be at lesser risk from Covid. I've heard it said also that those who are O negative are far more intuitive (as is my friend), so it does seem to have special attributes, possibly from the DNA ancestry.
    Alien ancestry. Just Kidding. Thanks.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Brigantia (7th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (7th July 2021), Franny (6th July 2021), Harmony (7th July 2021), Tintin (7th July 2021), wondering (6th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    I used to live in Cape Kennedy when it was called Cape Canaveral. It's a marshy area and the mosquitoes are worse than in the Congo. But when I was a kid I did not get bit as often as others did. I got my share but not as much - and perhaps this is due to my O negative blood?

The other night I had to fix a broken water line and the mosquitoes were out - but while I had one land on me I got no bites. I thought it was similar to when I was younger and ignored it.

Yesterday night a tree fell in my yard, a big one. I cut the thing into parts about a meter or more long, and had to use both hands to walk them across the street to dump in an empty part of the forest. When I picked it up, about five really huge fire ants starting crawling on the back of my hand. They apparently had made a nest in the tree that fell.

I thought I was in for it. One of those will make you lie down, five would put you in the hospital for sure - and quick. They are very toxic with poison.

They crawled, I kept walking and threw the log, and then gently brushed them off my hand, with no bites at all! WTF?

Does the jab put something inside or change something that tells insects not to bite you for their own safety? This seems an interesting development for me - although I doubt if I will be doing any testing.
    Fire ants have a stinger, as opposed to biting. I don't think they would be affected - its just a needle that pierces the skin along with some venom. I'm not saying a relationship is impossible (maybe unlikely), but I doubt they would be affected negatively by stinging you.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th July 2021), Harmony (7th July 2021), Nasu (7th July 2021), Tintin (7th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Fire ants have a stinger, as opposed to biting. I don't think they would be affected - its just a needle that pierces the skin along with some venom. I'm not saying a relationship is impossible (maybe unlikely), but I doubt they would be affected negatively by stinging you.
    Yes, I was not so concerned about any effects of a negative nature for the insects, I was trying to posit that perhaps there is some chemical or biological factor that is now being expressed by Covid Pfizer receivers, that changes the way the insects look at us. No longer something to sting, in other words. They sting out of either fear or for potential prey or to implant their young, in the case of certain flies. Now they find that same human skin unsuitable for any of these. Just strange.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

DeDukshyn (7th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (7th July 2021), Harmony (7th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Yes, I was not so concerned about any effects of a negative nature for the insects, I was trying to posit that perhaps there is some chemical or biological factor that is now being expressed by Covid Pfizer receivers, that changes the way the insects look at us. No longer something to sting, in other words. They sting out of either fear or for potential prey or to implant their young, in the case of certain flies. Now they find that same human skin unsuitable for any of these. Just strange.
    You should run some more tests and report back
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Jim_Duyer (7th July 2021), Strat (7th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You should run some more tests and report back
    I'm going to try it with a Coral Snake and see if it bites.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

DeDukshyn (7th July 2021), Frankie Pancakes (11th July 2021), Journeyman (7th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,532 times in 2,553 posts

Maybe you are just in a fine state of harmony?

Tao Te Ching - Lao Tzu - chapter 55
    Quote He who is filled with Virtue is like a newborn child.
    Wasps and serpents will not sting him;
    Wild beasts will not pounce upon him;
    He will not be attacked by birds of prey.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Anka (7th July 2021), DeDukshyn (7th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    Maybe you are just in a fine state of harmony?

Tao Te Ching - Lao Tzu - chapter 55
    Quote He who is filled with Virtue is like a newborn child.
    Wasps and serpents will not sting him;
    Wild beasts will not pounce upon him;
    He will not be attacked by birds of prey.
    Harmony. Hummn.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Anka (7th July 2021), DeDukshyn (7th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,189 times in 4,071 posts

I was thinking that, that there might be other factors. But kudos to you if you try some experiments, the thought of foreign insects is terrifying to me. I'm just not used to that; in England our wildlife sits round a little table drinking tea together.

20. Link to Post #11
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 218 posts

Forgive me Jim but what you are actually saying is that since you've had the Pfizer jab insects are no longer as eager to bite you as they were before?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

Matthew (10th July 2021)

22. Link to Post #12
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EarthGirl (here)
    Forgive me Jim but what you are actually saying is that since you've had the Pfizer jab insects are no longer as eager to bite you as they were before?
    Yes, that's what I have discovered. I found this on the net:

A pheromone is a chemical that an animal produces which changes the behavior of another animal of the same species. Some describe pheromones as behavior-altering agents.

This usually works for the same species, but apparently the jab is confusing the insects such that they see a jabbed person as not being a threat but more a curiosity.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    I was thinking that, that there might be other factors. But kudos to you if you try some experiments, the thought of foreign insects is terrifying to me. I'm just not used to that; in England our wildlife sits round a little table drinking tea together.
    Do they wear funny hats and talk about the visit from Alice?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Matthew (10th July 2021)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

...Do they wear funny hats and talk about the visit from Alice?
    Yes, running from chair to chair. Other animals play cards and some gather then squabble about amphibian's bad habbits, but they're being racist against toads. What's wrong with driving a car round like you stole it? That's normal for suburbia. By mid-October, most toads and toadlets have retreated to dry banks, holes used by small mammals, compost heaps, or toad hall. It's a merry forest with at worst the adder, false-widow spiders and annoying moths.

25. Link to Post #14
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

...Do they wear funny hats and talk about the visit from Alice?
    Yes, running from chair to chair. Other animals play cards and some gather then squabble about amphibian's bad habbits, but they're being racist against toads. What's wrong with driving a car round like you stole it? That's normal for suburbia. By mid-October, most toads and toadlets have retreated to dry banks, holes used by small mammals, compost heaps, or toad hall. It's a merry forest with at worst the adder, false-widow spiders and annoying moths.
    Wow, so lucky. All our toads and toadlets are in Congress.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Matthew (10th July 2021)

27. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sorry this is so off topic

A Toad Kept Visiting This Guy's Porch So He Made It Some Hats
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/kassycho/toad-with-a-hat

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Tintin (10th July 2021)

29. Link to Post #16
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sorry this is so off topic

A Toad Kept Visiting This Guy's Porch So He Made It Some Hats
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/kassycho/toad-with-a-hat
    You think you can gain my attention with that sultry looking pink hat? OK, you did for a bit.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Matthew (11th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread