+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The ability to read minds

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,420 times in 5,645 posts

Default The ability to read minds

If other advanced lifeforms in the Universe/Multiverse have the ability to read our minds, will our current or future technology give humans the ability to read minds? If so perhaps it's not the advanced species special ability but some of their own technology integrated that also gives them the ability?

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th July 2021), EFO (7th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (6th July 2021), Harmony (7th July 2021), Inversion (6th July 2021), rgray222 (6th July 2021), RunningDeer (7th July 2021), Stephanie (7th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (7th July 2021), toppy (7th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,690 times in 20,824 posts

Default Re: The ability to read minds

The video starts mocking & ridiculing ESP:

Meanwhile Government "Remote Viewing" Programs is extremely well documented and declassified! (via FOIA requests) ... tons of documentaries & online workshops about it ... even highly intelligent skeptics followed the protocol and experienced it first hand became KNOWER's instantly ... They do not have to "just believe" ... they know first hand.

cheers,
    John
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th July 2021), EFO (7th July 2021), Harmony (7th July 2021), Inversion (6th July 2021), mojo (6th July 2021), RunningDeer (7th July 2021), Snoweagle (7th July 2021), Stephanie (7th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (7th July 2021), toppy (7th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Actually John watch the whole video it doesnt mock ESP...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th July 2021), Inversion (6th July 2021), RunningDeer (7th July 2021), Stephanie (7th July 2021), toppy (7th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,690 times in 20,824 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Actually John watch the whole video it doesnt mock ESP...

agree, but they start a bit cheezy
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th July 2021), Inversion (6th July 2021), mojo (6th July 2021), RunningDeer (7th July 2021), Stephanie (7th July 2021), toppy (7th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Thanks, Its quite well done but I can see where judging from the opening would be misleading. The ending is excellent and makes me wonder to who on the forum would want the tech? I hope you respond to my general OP question John ie advanced lifeforms or is it tech, thanks...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (6th July 2021), RunningDeer (7th July 2021), Stephanie (7th July 2021), toppy (7th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

I can see how 'Hive minded' lifeforms would have the ability and it would work no problems.
    For us as a whole to have it would be a great problem, it would destroy humanity, we would rip each other apart.
    We as a whole are not stable or grown up enough yet.

So if they are not of 'Hive mind' then I would say they are using 'Tech'
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

EFO (7th July 2021), mojo (7th July 2021), Peace in Oz (7th July 2021), RunningDeer (7th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

I used to naively believe that telepathy/mindreading only came about in a spiritually developed being ...

This illusion was shattered as I got deeper into the truth of what's going on in the world ... We have testimony from around a hundred insiders who have interacted with , or have knowledge of , the malevolent ET's who control our world .. These species have been around a very long time and have developed the ability (without tech) to get right inside the mind of a human .. when face to face they know your thoughts before you think them ... they can mind influence you , put thoughts in your mind , and you will think they are your own ..

When dealing with the whole world ,7 billion people they have to use tech , ingested nano chips fed by 5G delivers deep level mind influence, only a few % have some resistance .

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

modified post

I’m on the side of waking up our natural abilities. Possibly the DNA repairs itself with the assistance of ourselves. I believe many are able if/when we stretch our capacity with practiced intent and inner knowing. (Including all the other ways that keep us healthy, fitful and keen.)

I often I wonder if I pick up on others’ thoughts or come up with an idea and they pick up on mine. It’s both. We share in the same field of interaction and we’re bound to flow as one at times. Like when, I’m in a store behind a person that’s headed to the check out area, pushing a loaded shopping cart. I visualize them stopping to look at something so I can pass. Did I alter their course, or did I see them get distracted?

Reading minds often includes picking up on the field like when a parent “just knows” when somethings wrong with their child. Or when you step into a room where there’s been an argument. The field gives off clues and sometimes visuals for anyone open to them.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 8th July 2021 at 17:45.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

EFO (7th July 2021), ian33 (7th July 2021), mojo (7th July 2021), mountain_jim (7th July 2021), Stephanie (7th July 2021)

16. Link to Post #9
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

i think we all have this ability, but mostly unconscious and overuled by our conscious(schooled) minds...like when we look at someone across the street and they turn to see who's looking..a woman may rearrange her hair, then turn to see who is causing that reaction..certainly all the dogs i have had, knew my next move in advance..had too many instances where people knew i was about to visit..when i am connected to some people even online, i tend to pick up on feelings/thoughts which are confirmed

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

mojo (7th July 2021), RunningDeer (7th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (8th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread