+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Did your spiritual practice ever attract black helicopters?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Did your spiritual practice ever attract black helicopters?

"Maureen St. Germain" was on Coast radio on 4 July. She spoke of how her students would often attract black helicopters after her consciousness raising class:

"[Maureen] St. Germain also discussed people's strange experiences with "black helicopters," which she said hover over individuals without explanation. She believes they are a kind of monitoring system that tracks alien or anomalous energies."

This used to happen to me after doing Accesss Consciousness classes. Then later, after moving to a new neighbourhood, I would get them after my morning meditation. Once I got one that wasn't even black over my back yard and I happened to have some binoculars and as soon as I looked at them with the binocs, they took off. The guy looked military and I could feel his alarm at being scoped.

Maureen said they're 100% physical, but in my experience, they sometimes phase in or out of our spectrum. She likens them to Men in Black, and I agree. I asked my psychic friend if they were policing our consciousness and she said "absolutely."

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Axman (7th July 2021), betoobig (7th July 2021), Blastolabs (7th July 2021), bluestflame (7th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (7th July 2021), Dorjezigzag (7th July 2021), Gwin Ru (7th July 2021), Harmony (7th July 2021), Hym (7th July 2021), Journeyman (6th July 2021), leavesoftrees (7th July 2021), lunaflare (7th July 2021), mountain_jim (7th July 2021), oz93666 (7th July 2021), Rosco1 (10th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th July 2021), toppy (7th July 2021), TraineeHuman (7th July 2021), Tyy1907 (21st August 2021), Unicorn (7th July 2021), Victoria (9th July 2021), Violet3 (7th July 2021), wondering (6th July 2021), Zirconian (7th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Default Re: Did your spiritual practice ever attract black helicopters?

I've heard so many similar stories ... Some people go to a remote area to meditate , and in 10 minutes over comes a black helicopter ... Even people meditating at home can get a fly over ... I can recall at least six different stories about such instances reported on forums and elsewhere ...

To understand what is happening it must be realized the top controllers of the system are ET's who have been around for billions of years , they are malevolent , but also psychic and telepathic . Annunaki Psychics are always on the watch ... anyone reaching out to channel , or raising their vibration by spiritual practices will be noticed! ...Channelers will be sent a psychic contact to lead them astray ... those doing yoga will get a black helicopter ... these ET's do interface with and control the secret government/military ... The army pilot will just be told to go to a certain location and report what he sees .. The aim is to send a message to spiritual people " we see you" ...They want to intimidate , and change your high vibration into one of fear and paranoia.
    Spiritual people, psychics and channelers are of particular interest to the controllers because they can often see through the lies and so represent a threat ... much of this information from Karl Mollison
    Last edited by oz93666; 7th July 2021 at 02:26.

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Can you imagine being an ace pilot going through flight school training, prepping yourself for attacking an enemy carrier or leading a counter attack to a massive tank invasion and instead you're put on 'yoga patrol'...

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th July 2021), Axman (7th July 2021), betoobig (7th July 2021), Gwin Ru (7th July 2021), Harmony (8th July 2021), Kryztian (8th August 2021), oz93666 (7th July 2021), TomKat (7th July 2021), Victoria (9th July 2021), Violet3 (7th July 2021)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

I have been meditating for 49 years, and am a professional psychic/healer. Never once saw any black helicopters.

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Axman (7th July 2021), betoobig (7th July 2021), Blastolabs (7th July 2021), Gwin Ru (7th July 2021), Harmony (8th July 2021), Kryztian (8th August 2021), mokosh (8th July 2021), oz93666 (7th July 2021), scotslad (7th July 2021), TomKat (7th July 2021), Victoria (9th July 2021), Zirconian (8th July 2021)

8. Link to Post #5
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    I have been meditating for 49 years, and am a professional psychic/healer. Never once saw any black helicopters.
    LOL ... Me too Arct. been doing hard core yoga 46 years , and like to think I've been meditating , but never seen a helicopter . I guess we have to try harder.

Who knows what's going on with other people , perhaps they've done it before in other lives and are streets ahead of you and me.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)
    I've heard so many similar stories ... Some people go to a remote area to meditate , and in 10 minutes over comes a black helicopter ... Even people meditating at home can get a fly over ... I can recall at least six different stories about such instances reported on forums and elsewhere ...

To understand what is happening it must be realized the top controllers of the system are ET's who have been around for billions of years , they are malevolent , but also psychic and telepathic . Annunaki Psychics are always on the watch ... anyone reaching out to channel , or raising their vibration by spiritual practices will be noticed! ...Channelers will be sent a psychic contact to lead them astray ... those doing yoga will get a black helicopter ... these ET's do interface with and control the secret government/military ... The army pilot will just be told to go to a certain location and report what he sees .. The aim is to send a message to spiritual people " we see you" ...They want to intimidate , and change your high vibration into one of fear and paranoia.
    Spiritual people, psychics and channelers are of particular interest to the controllers because they can often see through the lies and so represent a threat ... much of this information from Karl Mollison
    Sounds like intimidation, like gang stalking. Psychic Sloan Bella, who rants against masks and lockdown on her youtube channel, reports guys intimidating her when she's hiking in the hills. She just stares back at them, says "are you going to kill me? Go ahead."

As to the demonic extradimensionals, humans in their power can destroy them with intention. So that's the motivation -- keep us in our boxes.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Axman (7th July 2021), betoobig (7th July 2021), Gwin Ru (7th July 2021), oz93666 (7th July 2021), Rosco1 (10th September 2021), scotslad (7th July 2021), Unicorn (7th July 2021), Victoria (9th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Some folks have also reported being spooked by black sedans with tinted windows being parked in front of their homes, and then taking off when spotted.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Axman (7th July 2021), betoobig (7th July 2021), Dorjezigzag (7th July 2021), Gwin Ru (7th July 2021), Harmony (8th July 2021), oz93666 (7th July 2021), Rosco1 (10th September 2021), Victoria (9th July 2021), Zirconian (8th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

i am a healer meditate daily for more than 10 years and i have attracted awesome stuff and only awesome stuff. If you belive you are chase or traced down... you are. You create your own reality with your beliefs. I believe i am undefendable becouse i am unattackable.... no black helicopters around. i do belive to be true what you are sharing here, but i don´t find it to be necessary ( to attrack black helicopters of course), but optional. Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Axman (7th July 2021), Blastolabs (7th July 2021), Gwin Ru (7th July 2021), Harmony (8th July 2021), Journeyman (7th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th July 2021), Victoria (9th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #9
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,889 times in 325 posts

I get this frequently, even when outdoors gardening.

Last year when I was out planting, a black helicopter, flying low, kept circling around me.

I've moved a few times over the last 7 yrs. They are still around, frequently flying over where I live, even late at night.

I can link planes and helicopters flying low over where I live to a rise in pure Gaian energy (an increase in postive vibration) or a positive rise in my energy field or both. I do seem to interact with Gaia and "they" don't like it and I'm not the only one who can do this, nor I'm I the only one to experience this.

Helicopters and aircraft, if you are a person of interest, do target with their EMF technology. I've spoken to a few who have had this experience.

I've also seen helicopters and other aircraft appear to disapear, over the past few years. My view of the world has certainly changed with these experiences.

Recently, I have been greatly affected by the vaccine frequency, and my vibrations have been compromised and I thought that would be the end of it.

However, on my own, away from people, I still get black helicopters. One flew low last night about 2100 (which has prompted me to respond to this thread) and I could see it clearly, at dusk, from my window.

This helicopter appearance could be due to another vibratory rise in Gaia, which continues despite the strange and disruptive frequencies (on all levels) emmiting from humans who have had the vaccine.

The experience of black helicopters does occur for myself and others and I can link it, in a word, to the spiritual.
    Last edited by Zirconian; 7th July 2021 at 16:52.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Axman (7th July 2021), betoobig (9th July 2021), Gwin Ru (7th July 2021), Harmony (8th July 2021), oz93666 (7th July 2021), Rosco1 (10th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th July 2021), TomKat (7th July 2021), Victoria (9th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

yes this has happened often to me. One time after I had taken my son to the bank of England museum and had shown a real interest in some particular symbology literally 5 huge helicopters turned up and remained circling the monument which we were climbing after the museum. At the top looking out we saw a police drone surveling us which were supposed to be outlawed at that time although the London corporation of the golden mile is a law unto its self.

I knew someone who had extreme aerial interest in him, a very strange Italian chap who was a eunuch. He had lost his member as he was an ex heroin addict, who when he was an addict had taken to injecting into his trouser snake which became infected and needed to be removed. When I met him he had obvious mental health problems and all he spoke about was how these various planes and helicopters were surveiling him. We were respectful to his face but joked about it when he was not there. After spending some time with him it became apparent his story was very true and we had a lot more respect and empathy for him. Not only did I see black helicopters but often red and camouflage as well as low flying fighter jets which literally swooped down on him. He did have a very intense energy, I have wondered why they had an interest in him, but there surveillance definitely did not help his mental state, poor chap.
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 7th July 2021 at 17:42.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Axman (7th July 2021), betoobig (9th July 2021), Gwin Ru (7th July 2021), Harmony (8th July 2021), Journeyman (7th July 2021), Kryztian (8th August 2021), Rosco1 (10th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th July 2021), TomKat (7th July 2021), Unicorn (8th July 2021), Victoria (9th July 2021), Zirconian (8th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,456 times in 4,332 posts

... reminded me of something:

------------------------------------------
    Posted by Hervé (here)
    In case one gets tempted to think those "Orgone in a can" and "boosting" session are just innocuous anecdotes, the letter agencies take it more seriously:

Quote [...]
    Re: Orgone In A Can
    Got once more cut off from my internet access at home, will post more, hopefully tomorrow.

Meanwhile enjoy another application of orgone in a can:

It contains speech masked within the orgone-noise saying: "All attacks are returning to the aggressors. The agenda of the parasitic elite is failing and decaying to nothing. The positive field of Orgone is growing stronger, minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day"

Doesn´t matter if it is German, English, Chinese or any other language. It is the intention, that makes the file work.

Can be done easily by everybody!

Enjoy fighting back!

Ending the parasite´s agenda.MP3

Edit: Got a visit from the US government on my site. They are pretty quick!

Punching The Monkey!

Since putting up the second file for download also DARPA is obviously interested in my website and the new research forum.

Pretty much interest for things that officially do neither exist nor do have any effect........

Thanks for leaving your footprints in the visitors statistics, guys!
    My assumption on this is that an "orgone field" disturbs/interferes with their "energetic grid" and are able to almost instantly locate the disturbance area and dispatch black helicopters and teams to remove a piece of salted epoxy resin muffin out of a field in the middle of nowhere... same happens to people performing their own brand of meditation...[/QUOTE]
    -----------------------------------------------

... same happens to geniuses dabbling in "Free Energy" devices in their garages... they get uninvited "visits."

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Harmony (8th July 2021), Rosco1 (10th September 2021), TomKat (7th July 2021), Victoria (9th July 2021), Zirconian (8th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member MikeW's Avatar
    Thanks

I have seen and been visited by black helicopters, they pop up when I most in tune. Once i got beamed with something. How do they even know? Reality break down

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MikeW For This Post:

Gwin Ru (9th July 2021), Harmony (8th July 2021), Rosco1 (10th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th July 2021), TomKat (7th July 2021), Victoria (9th July 2021), Zirconian (8th July 2021)

23. Link to Post #13
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 639 posts

I once stood on a field near my home. I put out the message telepathically to some (of the nice) ETs in their craft to pop up an show themselves to me.

I got a black helicopter instead only a minute later.

Strange coincidence indeed.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Gwin Ru (9th July 2021), Harmony (8th July 2021), oz93666 (8th July 2021), Rosco1 (10th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th July 2021), sunwings (8th July 2021), TomKat (7th July 2021), Victoria (9th July 2021), Zirconian (8th July 2021)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Supposedly they investigate energetic anomolies. Maybe if you had a kundalini experience they would check you out.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (8th July 2021), Gwin Ru (9th July 2021), Harmony (8th July 2021), Rosco1 (10th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th July 2021), Victoria (9th July 2021), Zirconian (8th July 2021)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)

Last year when I was out planting, a black helicopter, flying low, kept circling around me.

I've moved a few times over the last 7 yrs. They are still around, frequently flying over where I live, even late at night.

I can link planes and helicopters flying low over where I live to a rise in pure Gaian energy (an increase in postive vibration) or a positive rise in my energy field or both. I do seem to interact with Gaia and "they" don't like it and I'm not the only one who can do this, nor I'm I the only one to experience this.

Helicopters and aircraft, if you are a person of interest, do target with their EMF technology. I've spoken to a few who have had this experience.

I've also seen helicopters and other aircraft appear to disapear, over the past few years. My view of the world has certainly changed with these experiences.

Recently, I have been greatly affected by the vaccine frequency, and my vibrations have been compromised and I thought that would be the end of it.

However, on my own, away from people, I still get black helicopters. One flew low last night about 2100 (which has prompted me to respond to this thread) and I could see it clearly, at dusk, from my window.

This helicopter appearance could be due to another vibratory rise in Gaia, which continues despite the strange and disruptive frequencies (on all levels) emmiting from humans who have had the vaccine.

The experience of black helicopters does occur for myself and others and I can link it, in a word, to the spiritual.
    Peter Farley claimed that the Men in Black are AI beings from Orion. Maybe the black helos are from there too.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Gwin Ru (9th July 2021), Harmony (8th July 2021), Rosco1 (10th September 2021), Victoria (9th July 2021), Zirconian (8th July 2021)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    E]My assumption on this is that an "orgone field" disturbs/interferes with their "energetic grid" and are able to almost instantly locate the disturbance area and dispatch black helicopters and teams to remove a piece of salted epoxy resin muffin out of a field in the middle of nowhere... same happens to people performing their own brand of meditation...
    I've heard that people making orgone devices attract black helicopters.
    As to meditation attracting them, yes I was very definitely doing my own brand of meditation.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

DeeMetrios (21st August 2021), Gwin Ru (7th July 2021), Harmony (8th July 2021), Rosco1 (10th September 2021), Victoria (9th July 2021), Zirconian (8th July 2021)

31. Link to Post #17
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)
    I once stood on a field near my home. I put out the message telepathically to some (of the nice) ETs .
    I did exactly the same thing when I was a youth ... Luckily I got no response .. I realize now this is an extremely dangerous thing to do .. The ET's will hear you , but none around us at this time are nice ..

32. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)

Peter Farley claimed that the Men in Black are AI beings from Orion. Maybe the black helos are from there too.
    There is a link with ET's.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Gwin Ru (9th July 2021), Rosco1 (10th September 2021), Victoria (9th July 2021)

34. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Supposedly they investigate energetic anomolies. Maybe if you had a kundalini experience they would check you out.
    I have spoken to someone I met a few years ago. She stated, that when she was having a kundalini experience, it did indeed attract a black helicopter, she was targeted with an EMF weapon and she has not been the same since. She has become very EMF sensitive and has had to leave her house and job. There are many more who have had similiar experiences.

"They" do not want us to reach a place of Source/God/All that is, for when we create from this pure space, we reach our true potential. If this was to happen to the many (and it is inherent in all) we would have one wonderful reality change and nothing could then hinder the spiritual.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Gwin Ru (9th July 2021), Journeyman (21st August 2021), oz93666 (9th July 2021), Rosco1 (10th September 2021), sunwings (8th July 2021), TomKat (8th July 2021), Victoria (9th July 2021)

36. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

This happened once for me. It wasn't a spiritual experience, but it was open-minded and sort of "occult studies" related. In 1996, when I was out gathering hay for the horses late one night, I took a moment to shine my flashlight up at the sky. I was pretty young, ignorant and didn't really consider the impact of things too much, so, with my flashlight, I traced an occult symbol which I had learned a few years before against the night sky. It was a circle encompassing an upside down "u" over a "v" with a dot in the middle. I remember thinking,"I wonder what this will do" while very happily watching the grainy beam cast up toward the stars, literally writing with light into what seemed an infinite vastness above.

Within seconds and before finishing the shape, a bright white light/UFO appeared just in the center of where I had aimed. It blinked a strange sequence back at me and I stopped in awe. I ran to get binoculars, followed by a telescope and when I came back out of the house, there were two white lights blinking on and off in a playful sequence, appearing first in one spot of the sky and then in another. I was amazed and tried to get my aunt to look up with me...she loved talking about ghosts and aliens, but was too frightened and wouldn't stop even for a second to see them. Minutes later, several helicopters arrived as the lights I had been watching blinked out. The helicopters circled the valley for a long time afterward, starting in the area where the lights had been and then sweeping over us repeatedly, wide low circles. My aunt's behavior and complete avoidance in those moments never made any sense to me...it was very out of character for her.
    Last edited by Victoria; 9th July 2021 at 01:03.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

amor (9th July 2021), DeeMetrios (21st August 2021), Gwin Ru (9th July 2021), Journeyman (21st August 2021), Mike (21st August 2021), Rosco1 (10th September 2021), TomKat (9th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast