+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Did your spiritual practice ever attract black helicopters?

1. Link to Post #21
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Default Re: Did your spiritual practice ever attract black helicopters?

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)
    "They" do not want us to reach a place of Source/God/All that is, for when we create from this pure space, we reach our true potential. If this was to happen to the many (and it is inherent in all) we would have one wonderful reality change and nothing could then hinder the spiritual.
    Perfectly put Zirc ... That's what it's all about ...

Those of us who HAVEN'T received a visit from a copter shouldn't feel too down hearted , it doesn't necessarily mean were not progressing with our spiritual practices. There are practical considerations . For example if you are practicing a few hundred miles from the nearest copter , then I doubt they would bother , copters are fairly slow and it could take an hour to reach you by which time you could have moved on ... Also if you meditate in Hyde Park I doubt they would come , too many people would see and it might cause a few to ask questions ,and with many people around neither you or the public would link it to you doing yoga or whatever ....

My understanding is these copters do have sound neutralizing tech ... normally copters make a terrific noise , but the black ones can be silent at the touch of a switch , and sneak up without anyone noticing .. they would switch off sound neutralizer to intimidate ..
    I don't believe black copters can cloak(become invisible) ... unlike TR3s and other UFO type craft in the SSP .. These craft can get anywhere fast . so the controllers could , in rare circumstances send one of these ... I have only heard of one case where this could have happened . Someone I met told of an encounter she had with a UFO on a normal street in a built up area .. she had just taken magic mushrooms for the first time ... Most people would dismiss this as a hallucination caused by the trip , but it could be she raised her vibration and came to the attention of the cabal.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

The only time I had anything like this was more than a decade ago when I experienced fear at the higher levels. I had just up leveled frequency and at the same time was really grasping the full level of manipulation and control at work in society. I found myself in yet another dark night of the soul. In that high vibe state percieving through a lens of fear military helicopters began to appear over our house ... we live very remotely. We also had an orb visitation at the same time.

It came to me clearly that I has a choice... I could feed this stream that was manifesting in my reality with my fear and focus, or I could completely pull back from that and focus on the loving aspects of reality that were within my sphere of influence. Initially it was just my partner and our young son and nature that felt right to invest my energy into. But all the 'action' completely ceased and slowly but surely my sphere of love focus grew and grew.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

DeeMetrios (21st August 2021), Harmony (21st August 2021), Journeyman (21st August 2021), Kryztian (8th August 2021), Rosco1 (10th September 2021), Victoria (10th July 2021)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Someone who posts on Avalon who was abducted as a child, I believe was implanted with a transducer which attracts the attention of UFO's. As an adult, one such incident was followed by a distinct and very low visit from a black helicopter which followed him to the place he was going to make a purchase. I believe those people all have implants who were triggering black helicopters and the attention of UFO's. Whether they remember it or not, at some period of their lives they were abducted and an implant placed in them in the UFO.

The Aunt spoken of in the above post was the implantee, judging from her strange behavior.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

DeeMetrios (21st August 2021), Harmony (21st August 2021), Rosco1 (10th September 2021), Victoria (10th July 2021)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)
    I do seem to interact with Gaia and "they" don't like it and I'm not the only one who can do this, nor I'm I the only one to experience this.
    According to John Lash, a defense aqgainst archons is to say "I am of the Earth" which denies them power of you.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

DeeMetrios (21st August 2021), Harmony (21st August 2021), Rosco1 (10th September 2021)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member BrotherWayne's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Laura Eisenhower just made a post about this... I think its paranoia.

- 4 black Black Hawk helicopters have been circling this area and I’m like! Not afraid! Not afraid of death. You can’t have us but try all you like! You ain’t got nothing on us! I will die a free woman and celebrate life and refuse to submit to anything other than truth and personal sovereignty! - Laura Eisenhower

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrotherWayne For This Post:

DeeMetrios (21st August 2021), Harmony (21st August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2