+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 11 LastLast

Thread: Graphene in the 'vaccines'

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,012 times in 2,209 posts

Default Re: Graphene in the 'vaccines'

Dr Jane Ruby isn't a medical doctor - (tbh I didn't think she was...)

I think this is her...

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm9616350/bio

Quote Jane Ruby is a Washington, DC based television personality, New Right political pundit, film producer, author of "A Sea of New Media" and has hosted several television shows such as Dr Jane's DC and InsideLookTV Magazine. A graduate of the University of Rochester, she holds two doctoral degrees in Education and Psychcology, two Masters Degrees in Nursing and International Health Economics and is highly published in global health economics as well as contemporary media and social issues books and articles. Her website contains blog posts and interviews of and by her.
    Last edited by jaybee; 7th July 2021 at 13:30.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

chrifri (7th July 2021), greybeard (7th July 2021), Gwin Ru (7th July 2021), janette (31st July 2021), Pam (7th July 2021), thepainterdoug (7th July 2021), Victoria (9th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,404 times in 32,917 posts

As an interesting additional comment, I received this by email forwarding a statement from a scientist who was said to be in a position to know.

~~~
    The Spanish research article is mostly nonsense, but there could be graphene oxide in one or more of the Covid vaccines. The actual makeup of the vaccines is never disclosed, but most of the experimental vaccines designed by these companies use graphene oxide or graphene compounds to stabilize. It is the "secret sauce" that does most of the long term damage.

4. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (7th July 2021), Alecs (8th July 2021), avid (7th July 2021), bluestflame (7th July 2021), Brigantia (7th July 2021), chrifri (7th July 2021), Dennis Leahy (7th July 2021), Ewan (9th July 2021), gini (9th July 2021), greybeard (7th July 2021), Gwin Ru (7th July 2021), Harmony (8th July 2021), janette (31st July 2021), jaybee (7th July 2021), Journeyman (7th July 2021), leavesoftrees (8th July 2021), Merkaba360 (7th September 2021), mountain_jim (7th July 2021), Pam (7th July 2021), Reinhard (7th July 2021), thepainterdoug (7th July 2021), Tintin (7th July 2021), Victoria (9th July 2021), wondering (7th July 2021), Yoda (8th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sms (here)
    Quote Posted by chrifri (here)

Graphene in the vaxxx. In the first shot or in the second shot? Just asking. Maybe in the first shot the DNA changing stuff and in the second shot the graphene?
    In the Spanish study, almost all what was found in the Pfizer vaccine, was graphene.

La Quinta Columna: '98% to 99% of the vaccination vial is graphene oxide'

I guess, that would be all needed to accomplish the agenda, i.e. the installation of an interface into the human body?! The stories about mRNA, spike-proteins etc. could be just parts of a huge smoke screen?!

And, the vaccines would be just one delivery method, as it seems that we have been sprayed by graphene, as well – LINK

I went to the 2nd link in your post and there was an article about graphene oxide in the AstraZeneca jab as well...

https://www.orwell.city/2021/07/grap...tion-vial.html

now I don't know what's going on with it all but I could speculate that if graphene oxide is part of the (50 billion) lipid nanoparticles that carries the spike protein code and 'drives' it into the human cell - it could be a double whammy - spike protein delivery AND something else connected to the Internet of Things / Smart Cities / 5G etc...

The Baddies (booooo hissss ) who want to turn us all into Transhumans haven't gone to all the trouble of pushing the Fake Pandemic and Fake Vaccination Programme for nothing - just to kill off a billion or two people.. this could be it - their big move - their secret Shock and Awe...

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Alecs (30th July 2021), chrifri (7th July 2021), Dennis Leahy (7th July 2021), greybeard (7th July 2021), Gwin Ru (7th July 2021), janette (31st July 2021), Pam (7th July 2021), Reinhard (7th July 2021), Victoria (9th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,773 times in 4,375 posts

... anyone remembers this:
    Posted by Hervé (here)
    Going down from Micro to Nano, from http://www.sfgate.com/business/artic...#photo-2378250:

Cal physicists make a radio 10,000 times thinner than a human hair

Bernadette Tansey, San Francisco Chronicle

Bernadette Tansey, Chronicle Staff Writer

Published 4:00 am, Thursday, November 1, 2007

This simulation shows the electric field surrounding the nanotube radio during radio operation. Notice how the field is strongest at the tip of the nanotube and how the field varies as the nanotube vibrates. This effect allows the nanotube radio to demodulate radio signals. Courtesy Zettl Research Group, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and University of California at Berkeley Photo: Zettl Research Group, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory

Nanotube radio (2007). Photo courtesy of Zettl Research Group, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and University of California at Berkeley
    Physicists at UC Berkeley say they have produced the world's smallest radio out of a single carbon nanotube that is 10,000 times thinner than a human hair.

Professor Alex Zettl led a team that developed the minuscule filament, which can be tuned to receive AM or FM transmissions.

The first song it played? "Layla" by Derek & the Dominos. Eric Clapton's unmistakable guitar riff can be heard on a scratchy recording of the nanoradio's output posted by Zettl online.

Zettl said the device, built by graduate student Kenneth Jensen, is the first radio within the size range of nanotechnology, which covers inventions no larger than 100 billionths of a meter. The nanoradio is 100 billion times smaller than the first commercial radios of the early 20th century. It is a thousand times smaller than the most minute radios in use today, which are based on silicon chip technology.

The research team has no commercial partners yet, but Zettl said the practical applications of the nanoradio could include cell phones, climate-monitoring systems and radio-controlled diagnostic probes that could move through the human bloodstream.
    "Maybe the kids will be wearing these instead of iPods, inside their ears," Zettl said.
    As long as 10 years ago, scientists had managed to build individual components of a radio on the nanoscale, he said. But Zettl and his colleagues figured out how to make a single nanotube perform all the functions of a radio: It serves as an antenna, tuner, amplifier and demodulator. The demodulator eliminates any frequencies from a radio transmission except the signal to be played, such as a song.
    "I hate to sound like I'm selling a Ginsu knife - 'But wait, there's more! It also slices and dices!' - but this one nanotube does everything," Zettl said.
    The key to this feat was making the nanoradio work differently from conventional radio electronics. The first step in that old technology is to convert radio waves into pulses of electronic current. By contrast, the nanotube absorbs the radio transmission and physically vibrates in response, like a tuning fork or the tiny hairlike structures inside the human ear. The filament has one end mounted in an electrode, but the other end is free. Its vibrations change the patterns in an electric field created by a battery. The varying electronic patterns become sounds or music audible through headphones.

Jensen's choice for one of the first songs played on the nanoradio was "Good Vibrations" by the Beach Boys.

But there is indeed more. The nanotube can also function as a transmitter. Theoretically, thousands of nanoradios distributed through the air or in the bloodstream could send back signals about air quality or the state of a patient's cells, Zettl said.

Carbon nanotubes are immensely strong compounds made of carbon atoms linked in a structure that looks like chicken wire. The carbon sheets can be formed into hollow tubes. Zettl's research team tweaked the nanotube structures and found that multi-walled cylinders - tubes within tubes - were better for picking up AM and FM transmissions. Single-walled nanotubes were best for receiving the frequencies used in cell phones.

The team built a transmitter in the lab based on conventional electronics, and first proved that the nanoradio could pick up and play "Layla" about 10 months ago. But the scientists held the news for publication in the journal Nano Letters, which posted it online on Wednesday. Along with Jensen and Zettl, the co-authors of the paper were UC Berkeley postdoctoral fellow Jeff Weldon and physics graduate student Henry Garcia. The project was funded by the National Science Foundation and the Department of Energy.

Hear a recording of the first song ever played on a nanotube radio at sfgate.com/ZBKF.

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 7th July 2021 at 15:10.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

chrifri (7th July 2021), Dennis Leahy (7th July 2021), Ewan (9th July 2021), Flowerpunkchip (30th August 2021), Harmony (8th July 2021), janette (31st July 2021), jaybee (8th July 2021), Merkaba360 (7th September 2021), Reinhard (8th July 2021), Victoria (9th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Last edited by bluestflame; 7th July 2021 at 15:37.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

chrifri (7th July 2021), greybeard (7th July 2021), Gwin Ru (7th July 2021), janette (31st July 2021), jaybee (8th July 2021), meat suit (7th July 2021), Reinhard (7th July 2021), Victoria (9th July 2021), wondering (7th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

If I was in charge of putting out these "vaccines" I would be inclined to vary the ingredients.
    You would not want everyone who received it dropping dead immediately.
    I would have some placebo ones, some with mild effects, some short term , some long term.
    All the way from mild to extremely serious reactions.
    You would not want to scare of the "volunteers"
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alecs (30th July 2021), janette (31st July 2021), jaybee (8th July 2021), Merkaba360 (7th September 2021), Pam (7th July 2021), Victoria (9th July 2021), wondering (7th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

THE ACTUAL CONTENTS INSIDE PFIZER VIALS EXPOSED
    7/7/21
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the...vials-exposed/

"Dr Jane Ruby joins Stew Peters to discuss a scientific report that just came out from the University of Almería School of Engineering in Spain entitled, “Graphene Oxide Detection in Aqueous Suspension: Observational Study in Optical and Electron Microscopy”, where it was found that each dose of the Pfizer shot “was found to contain 6 ng of RNA and 747 ng of graphene oxide, which is 99.103% of the medication.

Dr Ruby draws our attention to a 2016 study, “Toxicity of graphene-family nanoparticles [GFNs]: a general review of the origins and mechanisms”, which found, “Several typical mechanisms underlying GFN toxicity have been revealed, for instance, physical destruction, oxidative stress, DNA damage, inflammatory response, apoptosis, autophagy, and necrosis.”

She says, “These graphene sheets that investigators found in the Pfizer vial, when they get into your system and when they start to penetrate your cells – which they have a lipid nanoparticle that pushes them into your cells – you get oxidative stress…

“It destroys literally everything inside the cell. It explodes the mitochondria. It creates a situation where the body is on a 10-Alarm fire truck and inflammation, cytokines, chemokines. This incredibly violent…inflammatory storm comes in and it has particular affinity for creating acute inflammation of the lungs, it creates an inflammatory storm in cardiac tissue and in brain tissue.

“Stew, this is going to tie directly to strokes, to the heart attacks – and we’re giving this to pregnant mothers and babies? This is really something everybody’s gotta start paying attention to.”

Stew asks her if graphene oxide is a poison and she responds, “It is most definitely a poison.”

Stew says, “Spanish researchers have found that over 99% of the Pfizer vaccine is graphene oxide, is that right?”

“That’s right. Stew, there’s no other reason for this to be in there except to murder people…If the rest of the companies that are pushing these jabs, all four of the companies in the US are filled with 99% of this toxic industrial chemical, I don’t know what to say to you but everybody better shut everything down right now. This is really dangerous.”

Stew replies, “This is horrific. I get chills listening to this. I don’t know why the media’s not picking any of this up. They’re in on it. They want you dead. They’re part of the murder plot…

“OK, let me ask you question. Aside from pre-meditated murder, what might be another motivation for one to fill another person’s body, their entire make-up with this graphene oxide? What else does this stuff do, other than poison and kill people?”

She responds, “The only other explanation I could come up with, as a scientist, myself is that this is a mass-uninformed, without-consent global experiment, because they’ve never been able to get this into humans on an experimental basis.”

Stew asks, “When they authorized this for emergency use, the efficacy was broadcast everywhere – fake, false lies, complete lies – they said that this thing killed the coronavirus, known as COVID-19, 98.6% success rate, whatever – how can they prove that? Was that just a lie? Did they just make up an arbitrary number? Is that documented anywhere? Does thing really delete or combat the SARS-CoV-2 virus?”

She replies, “Stew, I’m going to go back to the beginning. The PCR test is a fraud perpetrated by Christian Drosten and Olfert Landt. The coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 has never been isolated, its protein sequences have never been demonstrated or validated, no one can prove to us that it ever really existed.

“Did something exist last year? Something flying around now that’s a flu? Lots of different versions of the Common Cold? Yes, yes and yes. But no one’s ever proven or shown an isolate; verified an isolate of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. That’s number one.

“And I want to add one more thing. These Spanish researchers in the group said that when you look at the different symptoms at whatever was the SARS-CoV-2 from last year, or a few residual cases now, they are all symptoms that would also be caused by excess graphene oxide in your body: the storm in the lungs – and by the way, they’re preparing an inhalant version of this “vaccine”. And God help us, Stew, because it’s more potent, it goes right into the lungs and it creates a pulmonary storm of pneumonia right away and you’re gonna see, if they get this into Emergency Use Authorization, you’re gonna start seeing respiratory flash pneumonias and rapid deaths…

“Since the Nuremberg Trials, you cannot experiment on human beings, regardless of the drug, the disease state, you cannot do it without the approval of a Human Subjects Review Board. That’s an independent board that approves your protocol and your informed consent, which no one’s ever seen – a real informed consent about these jabs…

“There’s also some information coming in and we’re going to see more and more of it and we’re going to talk about it, of the fact that when you get your body filled with enough graphene oxide, with the warmth of your body and…if it draws the oxygen into it, that [the graphene oxide] can be manipulated and your body can be affected by…the 5G network, which we haven’t seen be completely set up and rolled-out yet and so there’s a lot of concern around that.

“At that point, it’ll just be the residual people who haven’t died of lung or heart disease from this excess toxic chemical.” "

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vgugdz
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th July 2021 at 19:04. Reason: embedded the video
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

gini (9th July 2021), janette (31st July 2021), jaybee (8th July 2021), Victoria (9th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Makes you wonder doesn’t it... watch the clip to get the drift!

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

janette (31st July 2021), wondering (7th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    If I was in charge of putting out these "vaccines" I would be inclined to vary the ingredients.
    I would have some placebo ones, some with mild effects, some short term , some long term.
    Chris
    Exactly my own thoughts on this subject. Thanks Greybeard for putting this out there.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Gwin Ru (7th July 2021), janette (31st July 2021), wondering (7th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Graphene is an atom thick lattice of carbon... who cares if carbon is in a vaccine for a carbon based life form???
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

janette (31st July 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,773 times in 4,375 posts

BREAKING! AstraZeneca 'Vaccine' Vials Examined by Researchers Confirm TOXIC POISON 11:39

Stew Peters Show
    Published July 7, 2021 1,162 Views

Rumble — First Pfizer, now AstraZeneca! The toxic substance (poison) that was found in the Pfizer vials by Spanish researchers has now been confirmed to also be the main ingredient in the AstraZeneca vaccine, according to another scientific research group.

Dr. Jane Ruby joined Stew Peters to break the horrific discovery.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vgxuor

www.StewPeters.com
    www.DrJaneRuby.com

----------------------------------------

One interesting observation from pharmacists is that there are visible/observable differences in vial contents within the same batch/lot!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Graphene is an atom thick lattice of carbon... who cares if carbon is in a vaccine for a carbon based life form???
    Sure... have some crushed diamonds for lunch

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ami (8th July 2021), gini (9th July 2021), janette (31st July 2021), jaybee (8th July 2021), Victoria (9th July 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,202 times in 21,082 posts

Lightbulb Re: Graphene in the 'vaccines'

• BREAKING DISCOVERY! The ACTUAL CONTENTS Inside Pfizer Vials EXPOSED!:

Scientists have examined the Pfizer 'vaccine', and what they found was HORRIFIC...It's Poison!

Graphite Oxide
    • Applications and Toxicity of Graphene family Nanomaterials and their composites.
    • UV light exposure of aqueous Graphene Oxide suspensions to promote their direct reduction, formation of Graphene–Metal Nanoparticle Hybrids and dye degradation.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th July 2021 at 01:39.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ami (8th July 2021), Harmony (8th July 2021), janette (31st July 2021), mab777 (9th July 2021), onawah (8th July 2021), Tigger (8th July 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,202 times in 21,082 posts

Angry Re: Graphene in the 'vaccines'

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

janette (31st July 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,785 times in 375 posts

Any chance of getting this video into the Avalon Library?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tigger For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th July 2021), janette (31st July 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

¤=[Post Update]=¤

[/COLOR]Here’s what the mainstream research scientists say about the GRAPHENE OXIDE found in the Covid injections.

Posted by Pulmonaria officinalis

Graphene oxide is known to cause cardiotoxicity (1), may function as an electrochemical biosensor (2) using radio frequency or microwaves (3) to detect certain chemicals in the body (4,5). Its use in drug delivery has shown to create a cytokine storm immune response (6), facilitates drug delivery across the BBB (Blood Brain Barrier) (7), and may cause cellular changes such as increased neuronal firing (8). Interestingly, it may be used in Electromagnetogenetics as a basis for mind control (9,10). Graphene nano particles have unique physical, electrical, and chemical properties, and the biological applications are far-reaching.

Zhang J, Cao HY, Wang JQ, Wu GD, Wang L. Graphene Oxide and Reduced Graphene Oxide Exhibit Cardiotoxicity Through the Regulation of Lipid Peroxidation, Oxidative Stress, and Mitochondrial Dysfunction. Front Cell Dev Biol. 2021;9:616888. Published 2021 Mar 18. doi:10.3389/fcell.2021.616888
    Liu M, Chen Q, Lai C, et al. A double signal amplification platform for ultrasensitive and simultaneous detection of ascorbic acid, dopamine, uric acid and acetaminophen based on a nanocomposite of ferrocene thiolate stabilized Fe₃O₄@Au nanoparticles with graphene sheet. Biosens Bioelectron. 2013;48:75-81. doi:10.1016/j.bios.2013.03.070
    Lee HJ, Yook JG. Graphene Nanomaterials-Based Radio-Frequency/Microwave Biosensors for Biomaterials Detection. Materials (Basel). 2019;12(6):952. Published 2019 Mar 21. doi:10.3390/ma12060952
    Speranza G. Carbon Nanomaterials: Synthesis, Functionalization and Sensing Applications. Nanomaterials (Basel). 2021;11(4):967. Published 2021 Apr 9. doi:10.3390/nano11040967
    Prasert K, Sutthibutpong T. Unveiling the Fundamental Mechanisms of Graphene Oxide Selectivity on the Ascorbic Acid, Dopamine, and Uric Acid by Density Functional Theory Calculations and Charge Population Analysis. Sensors (Basel). 2021;21(8):2773. Published 2021 Apr 14. doi:10.3390/s21082773
    Luo N, Weber JK, Wang S, et al. PEGylated graphene oxide elicits strong immunological responses despite surface passivation. Nat Commun. 2017;8:14537. Published 2017 Feb 24. doi:10.1038/ncomms14537
    Su S, Wang J, Qiu J, Martinez-Zaguilan R, Sennoune SR, Wang S. In vitro study of transportation of porphyrin immobilized graphene oxide through blood brain barrier. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl. 2020;107:110313. doi:10.1016/j.msec.2019.110313
    Pampaloni NP, Lottner M, Giugliano M, et al. Single-layer graphene modulates neuronal communication and augments membrane ion currents. Nat Nanotechnol. 2018;13(8):755-764. doi:10.1038/s41565-018-0163-6
    S. A. Stanley, L. Kelly, K. N. Latcha, S. F. Schmidt, X. Yu, A. R. Nectow, J. Sauer, J. P. Dyke, J. S. Dordick, J. M. Friedman, Bidirectional electromagnetic control of the hypothalamus regulates feeding and metabolism. Nature531, 647–650 (2016).
    Rastogi SK, Garg R, Scopelliti MG, et al. Remote nongenetic optical modulation of neuronal activity using fuzzy graphene. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2020;117(24):13339-13349. doi:10.1073/pnas.1919921117
    ___
    https://ncrenegade.com/breaking-disc...vials-exposed/

Oops just noticed the same content further up the thread, no harm done!

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

janette (31st July 2021), jaybee (8th July 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Chris

If this is a big human world wide clinical trial involving billions of people and billions / trillions of injections... as it appears to be on one level - being experimental -

It's mind boggling to think how they could keep track of it all... even with an AI data base - especially as the adverse reactions and deaths aren't always designated to the jab... or even reported at all -

Unless this is where the graphene oxide comes into it and it acts as a general body scanner and transmitter of info about what the various affects are and who has what, when and where....

Just a thought that came to me when replying to your post...

32. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

janette (31st July 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,569 times in 1,593 posts

Quote Posted by Tigger (here)
    Any chance of getting this video into the Avalon Library?
    here is the mp4 if anyone are interested https://sp.rmbl.ws/s8/2/v/K/S/8/vKS8b.caa.mp4
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

bluestflame (8th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (8th July 2021), janette (31st July 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,059 times in 909 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Chris

If this is a big human world wide clinical trial involving billions of people and billions / trillions of injections... as it appears to be on one level - being experimental -

It's mind boggling to think how they could keep track of it all... even with an AI data base - especially as the adverse reactions and deaths aren't always designated to the jab... or even reported at all -

Unless this is where the graphene oxide comes into it and it acts as a general body scanner and transmitter of info about what the various affects are and who has what, when and where....

most likely the selecting, harvesting, killing starts at a later point via 5g or similar. pretty much everybody carries a smart phone near their body now that could trigger something.
    if thats the plan than they would want as many people as possible injected before they start the second part of the operation.
    all deaths and side effects at this stage are probably just side effects as far as they are concerned.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th July 2021), bluestflame (8th July 2021), janette (31st July 2021), jaybee (8th July 2021), Peace in Oz (8th July 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Chris

Right!..... not immediately.
    That's easy to organize.... considering the "necessary" booster injections in the upcoming months/years.
    The very moment the caterpillar thought the world would end, it turned into a butterfly.
    Laotse

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reinhard For This Post:

bluestflame (8th July 2021), janette (31st July 2021), jaybee (8th July 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Chris

most likely the selecting, harvesting, killing starts at a later point via 5g or similar. pretty much everybody carries a smart phone near their body now that could trigger something.
    if thats the plan than they would want as many people as possible injected before they start the second part of the operation.
    all deaths and side effects at this stage are probably just side effects as far as they are concerned.

maybe...

just seen this video on the thread 'The Continuing Search for Truth' # 1751...

The Corbett Report with Whitney Webb- 'The Welcome Leap into Transhumanism..'

https://www.bitchute.com/video/d0XI05h8FmQ/

And while the jabs are certainly about more than the Fake Pandemic... I waver sometimes as more info becomes available that the Population Reduction will come more through infertility than an obvious kill off... and that the main thrust of getting people used to getting injected with god knows what on a regular basis - leading down to children and babies - is to move the evil eugenics Transhuman Agenda forward... (although as you say when 5G becomes part of it who knows where it could go..... and we could still see millions + die in the next 5 years stemming from the jabs..)

It's cutting edge info in the Corbett Report and the people involved must be the most arrogant and monstrous individuals you could ever imagine - actually plotting to redesign the Human Race - and control everything on Earth -

Last edited by jaybee; 8th July 2021 at 10:29.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (8th July 2021), gini (9th July 2021), gord (8th July 2021), janette (31st July 2021), meat suit (8th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 11 LastLast