Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Consciousness is Immortal - An In-Depth Interview with Tom Campbell

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,735 times in 20,828 posts

Question Consciousness is Immortal - An In-Depth Interview with Tom Campbell

• "Consciousness is Immortal“ | An In-Depth Interview with Tom Campbell

Tom Campbell is a former NASA physicist and large systems analyst turned consciousness researcher. Next to his technology–centric career, he joined the team of volunteering research subjects around Robert Monroe, where they volitionally induced and systematically investigated phenomena of paranormal nature like e.g. out–of–body experiences, remote viewing, telepathy to name the most prominent. In his trilogy "My Big TOE" (TOE: Theory of Everything) he describes the nature of our larger reality, provides a complete theory of consciousness, and explains our purpose and connection to that larger reality. Along the way, Mr. Campbell derives a more fundamental science that directly answers the most pressing problems and paradoxes of modern physics.

Contents:

• 00:00:20 If you had to put your big theory into a nutshell – what does it say?
    • 00:04:46 Entropy is devolving from order to disorder – can we put it like that?
    • 00:09:30 Ideas and theories of this reality are a simulation – are you ok with that?
    • 00:13:08 Some scientists reject your point of view – would you say that their view is entirely wrong or incomplete?
    • 00:23:55 David Bohm and his theory of the implicate order – what is your opinion?
    • 00:30:46 What do you think about the idea that there is a cyclical universe and infinite number of big bangs?
    • 00:43:40 You are addressing some of the weaknesses of the original Double-Slit Experiment …
    • 00:57:21 A theory of consciousness
    • 00:58:25 The phenomena of remote viewing used by the CIA?
    • 00:59:27 The database and what is sometimes called the akasha record in spiritual philosophies?
    • 01:04:02 Why would the system make this information available to a medium if one of the tenets of your theory holds that the agent should never be able to tell that it is a virtual reality?
    • 01:09:02 Would the individual units of consciousness be sort of a holographic replica of a large consciousness system?
    • 01:10:30 Is our world in which we live currently but one of many virtual realities?
    • 01:17:30 You are referring to what is sometimes called “Qualia” …
    • 01:19:59 According to what you are saying, the outcome should never be predictable depending on who is doing or watching the experiment?
    • 01:23:20 We cling to the idea that something of us should last – would that make sense within your theory?
    • 01:35:04 Do you think that our individuated unit of consciousness may indeed persist potentially and definitely eternally?
    More Project Avalon Forum Threads:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th July 2021 at 22:28.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alan (9th July 2021), amor (9th July 2021), Inversion (8th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (9th July 2021), leavesoftrees (8th July 2021), Mercedes (7th July 2021), Open Minded Dude (9th July 2021), pueblo (9th July 2021), Savannah (11th July 2021), sunwings (8th July 2021), toppy (8th July 2021), Tyy1907 (8th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Default Re: Consciousness is Immortal - An In-Depth Interview with Tom Campbell

I've been aware of Tom Campbell for many years . In my view he's a transparent government agent put out to misdirect truth seekers....

looking up his Wikipedia page I found this .... "...He worked as a systems analyst with U.S. Army technical intelligence for a decade before moving into the research and development of technology supporting defensive missile systems. Subsequently, he spent the better part of 30 years working within the U.S. missile defense community as a contractor to the Department of Defense.[4] Campbell most recently worked for NASA ..."

Working for military intelligence !... over 30 years developing missiles to kill people ... and now he's suddenly become a guru publishing books on the Tao , and videos titled " how we can love ", and " how we can find our soul path " ....

I don't buy it !!!

Why would the NWO send someone like this out to the public arena ?? what is his brief ???

He presents himself as a mystic physicist explaining to us , like many other government operatives , that this world is all an illusion , a hologram , a computer generated deception.... this is a big theme in the media at the moment , and we can blame it all on David Icke.

Icke started all this "the world is not real" stuff ...one of his few big errors IMO ...The NWO saw that if they pushed this idea it would spread confusion , and tend to neutralize resistance ( why fight the NWO if it's all an illusion) , truthers would doubt the reality of everything , even doubt the Earth was round!

So I expect he came to retirement age and his military intelligence boss offered him this undercover role ...It's been a nice little earner , a few years ago he had a 'go fund me' ..funding for an experiment to prove the worlds a hologram... he raised plenty of money , but we never heard anything more!

But more than all this ... take a look at Tom talking on the video above ... Does he transmit love and light ...I get a creepy feeling watching him , he's like a cold hard robot ... And the content ?? I'm a trained physicist/engineer and I can't make any sense of it .. gobbledegook ... the scientific equivalent of modern art ..No one want's to say they don't get it , for fear of looking stupid ..

Last edited by oz93666; 7th July 2021 at 23:48.

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Consciousness is Immortal - An In-Depth Interview with Tom Campbell

• It Will Leave You Speechless - Alan Watts on Being Here and Now:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

amor (9th July 2021), Mercedes (8th July 2021), toppy (8th July 2021)

6. Link to Post #4
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    It Will Leave You Speechless - Alan Watts on Being Here and Now:
    I don't like to come across as a disagreeable old git , Exo ... but you've manage to come up with another of my least favorite people ..the prize idiot Alan Watts ..

Not to be confused with the brilliant truther Alan Watt (may he rest in peace) ...

Watts is very similar to Osho ... Osho studied comparative religion at university ... Watts got a similar 'education' . flitting from one religion to another...

Alan Watts (6 January 1915 – 16 November 1973) was a British philosopher, writer, and speaker known for interpreting and popularising Eastern philosophies of Buddhism, Taoism, and Hinduism for a Western audience. Born in Chislehurst, England, he moved to the United States in 1938 and began Zen training in New York. He received a master's degree in theology from Seabury-Western Theological Seminary and became an Episcopal priest in 1945. He left the ministry in 1950 and moved to California, where he joined the faculty of the American Academy of Asian Studies.[2]
    ...Wikipedia

Both ended up with their heads full of non sense..

Let's analyze this video word by word ... only Watts is speaking on this video ... just like Osho it's all a monologue , no opportunity for awkward questions

0 to 8 seconds ..."What you do is what the whole universe is doing at the place you call here and now..." ...sounds very cool and mystical , but meaningless , as I type these words there are other things going on ...I am not the whole Universe

8 to 21 secs ... " We have been brought up to experience ourselves as isolated centers of awareness and action ..." Well no we weren't brought up that way ... we are that way ! , just as all life on Earth is naturally that way ... my dog is separate from all other dogs , it does not know when other dogs are hungry , only when itself is ... and that's the way it should be , we are all separate ! ... But Watts as a problem with this as we see next ....

21 to 25 secs.. "Placed in a world that is not us..." .....he's right there, the world is not us

25 to 30 secs .. "...that is FORIEN ..ALIEN.. OTHER , which we confront ! .." That doesn't sound very nice does it? Having to live in an alien world which we confront? ... Watts is asserting there is something inherently flawed in our experience , and it would all be OK if we all became "ONE" ... I suggest this is wrong thinking ... the format of physical experience is just fine ... or will be once we get the malevolent ET's and evil spirits off our backs.... which reminds me he never ever mentions the real issue which is the global conspiracy oppressing humanity.

7. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)
    I don't like to come across as a disagreeable old git , Exo ...
    No worries.

Keep in mind nothing I share is "absolute" nor do I endorse all of it ... I just consider, ponder, allow other perspectives to be just that: THEIR perspectives ... just like listening to a brand new song made by someone else ... there will always be people on earth who are better musicians & better composers ... still I can appreciate assumed "lesser" songs/music ... I do not sense evil intent with Alan Watts ... but I do sense when someone desperately want to control perceptions of anything and that too is okay ... all have a role to play I guess.

I never expect anyone to accept anything I share "just because I do so". Using discernment skills can never be spoon-fed it has to be practiced ... How much you censor yourself depends how your preconceived ideas/views of the world are. Some are for legit & practical reasons, I get that. No worries.

You may not believe that I have had a good longtime friend who is very like you ... over-analyzing with an ultra-skeptical mind being extremely cautious not consider things that does not fit a certain worldview and can be completely nice & okay at the same time.

Maybe you worry that there are so many gullible people in the world (which IS true) being deceived by "new ager's" of all kinds ... thus you feel the urge to warn them & "protect" them from ideological or "spiritual" harm.
    • I have a very simple stance:
    To consider is not the same as endorsing it nor do I feel the need to become a "follower" of anyone ... I just love to hear & consider other perspectives if they not act like "control-freaks" (often based upon fear what others do with it).

So many different UFO-cults, Secret Societies, Religions, Scientistism have all certain "mannerism" to defend their (limited) worldview ... most do that with good intentions but still serve a specific (limited) agenda and feel good about that.

I do not sense that with Alan Watts, he just shares his insights without "demanding" you to change your ways.

Am so used to hear all kinds of healthy/wise & unhealthy/unwise skepticism and where it is coming from I totally get that WHY someone comes to any form of "conclusions" ...

Some people feel the urge to have a "default judgement" to anyone who has a big following or a big network of people helping to "spread the word" (whatever that be) ... "must be a distraction" of what people should do or not ... because that would be the day: imagine all big followings of all kinds doing what you think is necessary to make the world a better place ... This is NOT "abnormal/obnoxious" thinking/reasoning .... To that I have to say this: What works for you does not have to work for me and visa versa and both have their pro's and con's to learn from.

[in general speaking]: "The more you feel responsible how others perceive things in a certain way ... the less you spend time what you suppose to do ... and I am 100% guilty of doing that too".

ps. I rather have people be 100% frank & blunt acting like a "wise guy" allowing to be "rude" etc. etc. than someone who "plays nice" to "fit in", keeping all emotions to him or her self and building up a tension that will eventually burst

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    July 8th, 2021

~no need to follow anyone, only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 10th July 2021 at 14:32.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

amor (9th July 2021), Chip (10th July 2021), Dorjezigzag (8th July 2021), earthdreamer (10th July 2021), greybeard (8th July 2021), Mercedes (8th July 2021), Open Minded Dude (9th July 2021), oz93666 (8th July 2021), Stephanie (8th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th July 2021), sunwings (8th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

I just updated my last response over 10 times lol (sorry for that) ... you may have to refresh this page ..

10. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

In my view, the biggest flaw of Tom Campbell is: when he is window-dressing his theories ... he acts like it is a "done deal" (absolute) ... serving a specific agenda?

If he had a real Near Death Experience at early age (like me) ... he would most-likely act totally different to his "authoritative" scientific based theories.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th July 2021 at 11:07.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

amor (9th July 2021), Elainie (9th July 2021), Mercedes (8th July 2021), Sadieblue (9th July 2021), Stephanie (8th July 2021), thepainterdoug (9th July 2021), Tyy1907 (8th July 2021)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Haven't looked into his work yet but I like the thread title.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

In my view, the biggest flaw of Tom Campbell is: when he is window-dressing his theories ... he acts like it is a "done deal" (absolute) ... serving a specific agenda?

If he had a real Near Death Experience at early age (like me) ... he would most-likely act totally different to his "authoritative" scientific based theories.

cheers,
    John
    John I'd love to hear your Near Death Experience, is there a thread or something on it?
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

amor (9th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (8th July 2021), oz93666 (9th July 2021), Sadieblue (9th July 2021), Stephanie (8th July 2021), thepainterdoug (9th July 2021)

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Dear John: I also would like to hear that Near Death Experience. Each one gives us all that much more information about the nether world which awaits us. We await your experience with pleasure.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (9th July 2021), Sadieblue (9th July 2021), thepainterdoug (9th July 2021), Tyy1907 (9th July 2021)

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

John I would love to hear it also. I live for hearing as many of these as possible.

btw I enjoyed the interview

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (9th July 2021), Sadieblue (9th July 2021), Tyy1907 (9th July 2021)

18. Link to Post #11
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

I don't like to come across as a disagreeable old git , Exo ... but you've manage to come up with another of my least favorite people ..the prize idiot Alan Watts ...
    Take the time to understand the double slit experiment and then get back to us.

There is nothing in the first video that could be construed as "disinformation"

Quantum Physics is real, saying that a video of two guys talking about quantum physics somehow has a "bad intention" shows a lack of understanding of the subject matter.

You can see proof of what they are talking about in that video with your own eyes in this video.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Elainie (9th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th July 2021)

20. Link to Post #12
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    Take the time to understand the double slit experiment and then get back to us.
    There is nothing in the first video that could be construed as "disinformation"
    I'm well aware of the double slit experiment . This was first performed over 200years ago ...

My post (#2) was not referring to the video , but to Campbells overall message and work ... I detect an agenda , his past employment history tends to confirm this is the case ...

There are an unbelievable number of media supported "scientists" and others out there , trying to convince us the world is not real ..And there is no evidence for it .. They jump from something like the double slit experiment , with a slight of hand to their end proposition ... Some even say that because the atom is 99% empty space , it follows the world is an illusion ...

There IS an agenda being played out here.

Elon Musk is among those who believe we may be living in a simulated universe....

Musk is just one of the people in Silicon Valley to take a keen interest in the “simulation hypothesis”, which argues that what we experience as reality is actually a giant computer simulation created by a more sophisticated intelligence. If it sounds a lot like The Matrix, that’s because it is....[
    ... https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...usk-the-matrix
    Last edited by oz93666; 9th July 2021 at 08:44.

21. Link to Post #13
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,063 times in 102 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    John I would love to hear it also. I live for hearing as many of these as possible.

btw I enjoyed the interview
    You may have come across this before, I don't know, but Shaman Oaks YT channel contains a number of interesting & credible NDE accounts...

https://www.youtube.com/c/ShamanOaks/videos

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ByTheNorthernSea For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (9th July 2021), Tyy1907 (9th July 2021)

23. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Thanks

Soon I will write about my NDE and how it has an effect on everything I do ... being a.o. fearless.

I remember long time ago watching Larry King show Live on CNN, 29 years ago (when CNN was not insane as it is now) ... Discussing people who had had a "Near Death Experience" & UFO experiences how they are different compared to "only UFO spotters" or "only NDE people" ... This only triggered me to be 10 times more pro-active in what I do and why I do it.
    • The Omega Project: Near-Death Experiences, Ufo Encounters, and Mind at Large – May 1st, 1992 by Kenneth Ring

cheers,
    July 9th, 2021
    • Richard Schwarz quote:
    Gold! for all of you reading this, search for the "update" of the Omega project book entitled - Beyond UFOs: The Science of Consciousness & Contact with Non Human Intelligence (Volume 1). It pushes from where Kenneth has stopped.
    • Dominique Sherter quote:
    Ring's condescending interpretation of Ms. Crystal's experience hasn't aged well. In fact both experiencers' clear and cogent relation of their own experience makes Ring's spiritual ambulance chasing feel rather besides the point. His clear desire to find an over-arching explanatory model obscures rather than clarifies. The conflation of encounters and NDEs is (as reading and speaking to both categories of experiencers clearly bears out) is wrong-headed and, again, an obfuscation. The experience of mystery as mystery is an inextricable aspect of non-normal experiences. The insistence on framing these experiences within normal frameworks of perception inevitably distorts.
    • You can hear me talking 9 years ago in this video below ... about my UFO Encounter and NDE (but not in great detail).

• starts at 41:30 ... by the way: "my English is much better now... (being Dutch)".
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th July 2021 at 12:02.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Sue (Ayt) (9th July 2021), Tyy1907 (9th July 2021)

25. Link to Post #15
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

I've been aware of Tom Campbell for many years . In my view he's a transparent government agent put out to misdirect truth seekers....

looking up his Wikipedia page I found this .... "...He worked as a systems analyst with U.S. Army technical intelligence for a decade before moving into the research and development of technology supporting defensive missile systems. Subsequently, he spent the better part of 30 years working within the U.S. missile defense community as a contractor to the Department of Defense.[4] Campbell most recently worked for NASA ..."

Working for military intelligence !... over 30 years developing missiles to kill people ... and now he's suddenly become a guru publishing books on the Tao , and videos titled " how we can love ", and " how we can find our soul path " ....

I don't buy it !!!

Why would the NWO send someone like this out to the public arena ?? what is his brief ???

He presents himself as a mystic physicist explaining to us , like many other government operatives , that this world is all an illusion , a hologram , a computer generated deception.... this is a big theme in the media at the moment , and we can blame it all on David Icke.

Icke started all this "the world is not real" stuff ...one of his few big errors IMO ...The NWO saw that if they pushed this idea it would spread confusion , and tend to neutralize resistance ( why fight the NWO if it's all an illusion) , truthers would doubt the reality of everything , even doubt the Earth was round!

So I expect he came to retirement age and his military intelligence boss offered him this undercover role ...It's been a nice little earner , a few years ago he had a 'go fund me' ..funding for an experiment to prove the worlds a hologram... he raised plenty of money , but we never heard anything more!

But more than all this ... take a look at Tom talking on the video above ... Does he transmit love and light ...I get a creepy feeling watching him , he's like a cold hard robot ... And the content ?? I'm a trained physicist/engineer and I can't make any sense of it .. gobbledegook ... the scientific equivalent of modern art ..No one want's to say they don't get it , for fear of looking stupid ..

iam I big fan of some of toms work on metaphysics Tom Campbell in Calgary on utube is 8 hrs of pure brilliance.a blend of the effects of conciouness combined with real life quatum physics theory and experiments.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (9th July 2021), Open Minded Dude (9th July 2021)

27. Link to Post #16
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    iam I big fan of some of toms work on metaphysics Tom Campbell in Calgary on utube is 8 hrs of pure brilliance.a blend of the effects of conciouness combined with real life quatum physics theory and experiments.
    Well just to say your a big fan doesn't really further the debate ... If you've watch 8 hrs give a summary of what you learnt and you might convert me.

28. Link to Post #17
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Well just to say your a big fan doesn't really further the debate ... If you've watch 8 hrs give a summary of what you learnt and you might convert me.
    You do condeceding well.
    ive given a brief summary of what it's about if you care to read the statement.
    Try debating with yourself you will get the agreement that you are looking for on you views

29. The Following User Says Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Chip (11th July 2021)

30. Link to Post #18
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

....l've given a brief summary of what it's about if you care to read the statement.
    I figured that was probably the best you could do ...

People can spend their lives listening to people like Campbell , Watts , Krishnamurti or Osho and come away with nothing ... They've learnt nothing because it's either gobbeldegook rubbish , or at best vague generalization , feel good mystical one liners ... It's essential after watching ANY video to get a pencil and paper and write down what was imparted ..a summary ..

I'm reminded of a story told by one of Osho's disciple's in her autobiography ... She finally left the ashram and returned to the outside world and decided to continue her spiritual path by going to a counselor /therapist . At the first session they introduced themselves and the councilor said " Would you like to tell me about yourself? " ... "Well" said the woman " for the past 8 years I've been privileged to live in an ashram under the guidance of an enlightened master " ... "Goodness said the counselor That must have been wonderful! What did he teach you ?" ...The woman said her mouth opened but no words came in response , her mind was blank , and then she realized the whole thing was a fraud , she had learnt nothing ...

31. Link to Post #19
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 639 posts

cheers,
    John
    He is a conscousness experiencer with lifelong vast experience in NPMR and lots of OBEs, at least that is his claim. If there were NDEs I don't remember. I read his book trilogy back in 2010 when I was involved myself in the practice of OBE and other paranormal stuff a lot. I find his contribution worthwhile considering. His work with the Monroe at the Monroe Institute is beyond doubt, he really did this and it was also a kind of scientific work already.

I am also not on the same page with everything regarding his MBT theory or some of his conclusions from his NPMR experiences. As usual I take out of it what makes sense to me and leave the rest. Non dogmatic approach.

Regarding his scientific stance: He wants to address the 'left-brained' skeptic (even materialist) people and change official mainstream science paradigm from within, although one can argue is this is possible at all since it is all corrupt beyond repair.

He also works as a physicist still in his free time doing the experiments. That is why I would 'allow' him to be a bit more self-confident about his opinions and theories. As usual it is important to never blindly follow anyone. Insofar I understand the ciriticism in this thread.

However, the conclusion that he is a conman or disinfo agent just from his work with a military agency (NASA) is a bit far-fetched and unfounded it seems. Not everyone who worked for the military (and btw his work was about defence not attack missiles) is a bad person or a shill for the Elites automatically.

Just my 2 cents.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (10th July 2021)

33. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Thanks

• What if (y)our mind is always like a simulation but the Awareness of what it is doing, isn't?
    All mental constructs of any kind (especially fear-based ones) is just attempt to perceive & comprehend what reality could be/is ... but it is always after the fact or they are just projections ... not in the now.

"Mental activities" are just (endless) labels we use full of assumptions most can agree with (or not). Perception is not the same as actual experience without the need for any labels. Example a baby that touching something hot for the very first time ... does not need to be told what it is that is experiencing ... it has already an awareness of it ... the label is given later on ... so in essence we could have 1000s of examples where we already have awareness (insights) of complex things without using labels & endless mind chit-chat. The moment we become slave to the mind-chatter large part coming from all kinds of so called "authorities" ... (born as an original) we are doomed to become a copy of some-one else.

Let the experience become your teacher not the raging fearful mind-chatter ... unless you are 100% sure you can trust what your (fearful) mind is telling you.

When we use (practice) practical intuition it works best when you are in the present now solving present issues happening in the now ... then you teach your whole being you are creative enough to transform any hurdle/obstacle/challenge in the present now (not "solving" endless mind-chatter which is not rooted in present experience).

So you have to trust yourself that you intuitively know what to do in the real present now when the time comes ... this is key because if you do not ... your endless fear based mind-chatter gets the upper-hand so much so it blocks (prevents) you to access your real practical intuition we all have ...

Who is the real you? ... What if you are always more than any thought (past, present & future combined) about yourself? ... What if you are always more than any thought (past, present & future combined) others have about "who you suppose to be" ?
    • Now you may comprehend what means to have a unbound mind ... you still "think" but it is different in so many ways.
    I sense we a have a "neutral observer" within all of us that goes beyond duality thinking trying to tell a different perspective ... depending how you are raised & conditioned ... anyone can have access to ... Some call it "higher self" or "inner voice" or "inner (spiritual) guide" or "your consciousness" or "your conscience" or etc. etc.

cheers,
    July 10th, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th July 2021 at 13:06.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Sue (Ayt) (10th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast