+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [HOAX] The Lost History of Flat Earth / What on Earth Happened?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

Default Removed

I have decided to remove the content of this post since I feel it is unfair to stamp something as a hoax given the obvious time and research gone into its production.

Feel free to remove thread.

I had no view on its authenticity personally, it was just that some of the subjects covered I hadn't come across previously and were very interesting (irrespective of the main issue people have).

I don't like stamps for obvious reasons
    Last edited by One; 8th July 2021 at 07:03.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

Journeyman (8th July 2021), Pam (8th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,661 times in 20,817 posts

Default Re: [HOAX] The Lost History of Flat Earth / What on Earth Happened?

Flat Earthers do NOT represent sane Conspiracy Researchers ... I created (in my view) "The Ultimate Cure" for Flat Earthers being a victim of very sophisticated #FlatEarthPsyOp see: here ...it has 300+ very insightful content based replies and 125,000+ views! ... Most do not dare to study it, but lower themselves to misrepresent, whining about the featured video & post predictable F.E. BS memes all are debunked anyway!

cheers,
    John Kuhles

tinyurl.com/FlatEarthPsyop (updated)
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Thanks. I'm not going to watch a 5 hour video that opens with the words: "Once you discover that the Earth is not a spinning globe, but is a flat and stationary plane with the firmament above it..."

And then, after just 60 seconds, we're told that the Devil's Tower in Wyoming was a "once majestic giant tree".

Please. Avalon can do better than this. This is a time when there are genuinely important things to be concerned about and focus on. Not junk like this.

5. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (7th July 2021), Alan (8th July 2021), Ankle Biter (8th July 2021), Brigantia (8th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (8th July 2021), Gracy (8th July 2021), holcaul (8th July 2021), Kalamos (8th July 2021), Kryztian (8th July 2021), leavesoftrees (8th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th July 2021), Nasu (9th July 2021), palehorse (8th July 2021), Satori (7th July 2021), Sirus (8th July 2021), thepainterdoug (8th July 2021), Yoda (8th July 2021)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

my favorite thought

The flat-Earth conspiracy is spreading around the globe. Does it hide a darker core?

By Rob Picheta, CNN
    Updated 10:37 AM EST, Mon November 18, 2019

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Brigantia (8th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (8th July 2021), Journeyman (8th July 2021), Kryztian (8th July 2021), palehorse (8th July 2021)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Default Re: Removed

Quote Posted by One (here)
    I have decided to remove the content of this post since I feel it is unfair to stamp something as a hoax given the obvious time and research gone into its production.

I had no view on its authenticity personally, it was just that some of the subjects covered I hadn't come across previously and were very interesting (irrespective of the main issue people have).

I understand your frustration. I too, have felt that way when presenting information and no interest was shown. Although I don't adhere to the the "flat earth" model it presents several questions and explanations that I feel are not answered by our current model. I do admire those that question reality and the majority consensus even if they don't always come to the same conclusions that I might .

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th July 2021), Journeyman (8th July 2021), Kryztian (9th July 2021), One (8th July 2021)

10. Link to Post #6
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

David Icke was asked by an interviewer (video still available) If the Earth was flat .. he said " How would we Know ?? ..How would we know??" ..

This is where the idea the world's an illusion/hologram leads to ..

This is not a new concept , it's called Solipsism , dreamed up by the "philosopher " Georgias

Solipsism was first recorded by the Greek presocratic sophist, Gorgias (c. 483–375 BC) who is quoted by the Roman sceptic Sextus Empiricus as having stated:[6]
    Nothing exists.
    Even if something exists, nothing can be known about it.
    Even if something could be known about it, knowledge about it cannot be communicated to others.
    Much of the point of the sophists was to show that "objective" knowledge was a literal impossibility.
    ...Wikipedia

Luckily this idea never caught on, if it had society would never have progressed ....

New life was breathed into this theory with the Matrix movie ..If you literally believe we are in that type of matrix , then there is no way of knowing if the world is flat or round or even exists ... we are living in an artificial , programmed , virtual reality . And DI must believe something of the sort.

11. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: [HOAX] The Lost History of Flat Earth / What on Earth Happened?

I can talk for hours non-stop to disprove all flat-earth assumptions from memory not using any notes ... as I am Asperger (extreme eye for detail visually & audio memory) studied most "Flat Earth" Videos & Articles years ago after some F.E. people pushed me & "challenged" me multiple times.

But one that stands out (empirical evidence):

Everybody can put a stick in the ground when the Sun is shining (no clouds) and study the shadow movement each hour ... that turns out to be 15 degrees change per hour!! ... Which makes perfect sense for a globe as 24 times 15 degrees = 360 degrees (= Full Circle) ... when you study Flat Earth Model ("theory") ... and imagine you would put a stick in the ground analyzing the shadow of that model IT WILL NOT PRODUCE 15 degrees change per hour ... period!

This alone should wake up any "Flat Earther" unless they do not want to use any brain-cells and rather stick to endless flawed "reasoning" being debunked over and over and over. So sad. Wasting our times exposing an obvious PsyOp and all victims who are falling for it helping to discredit anyone who is in to genuine conspiracy research. So many times I heard "5G protesters are like Flat Earthers" or "Any Exposing The Great Reset Agenda2030 are like "Flat Earthers" etc. etc. etc. It perfectly fits/serves to downplay all real conspiracy research.
    After studying this link nobody can claim: "I did not know it was that bad!"

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    July 8th, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th July 2021 at 11:05.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (8th July 2021), oz93666 (8th July 2021), palehorse (8th July 2021), Pam (8th July 2021), Sirus (8th July 2021), thepainterdoug (9th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)
    David Icke was asked by an interviewer (video still available) If the Earth was flat .. he said " How would we Know ?? ..How would we know??" ..

This is where the idea the world's an illusion/hologram leads to ..

This is not a new concept , it's called Solipsism , dreamed up by the "philosopher " Georgias

Solipsism was first recorded by the Greek presocratic sophist, Gorgias (c. 483–375 BC) who is quoted by the Roman sceptic Sextus Empiricus as having stated:[6]
    Nothing exists.
    Even if something exists, nothing can be known about it.
    Even if something could be known about it, knowledge about it cannot be communicated to others.
    Much of the point of the sophists was to show that "objective" knowledge was a literal impossibility.
    ...Wikipedia

Luckily this idea never caught on, if it had society would never have progressed ....

New life was breathed into this theory with the Matrix movie ..If you literally believe we are in that type of matrix , then there is no way of knowing if the world is flat or round or even exists ... we are living in an artificial , programmed , virtual reality . And DI must believe something of the sort.
    I am not so sure Solipsism and the concept of living in a simulation are similar. If we live in a simulation is there any reason why we cannot come to know the rules of simulation?

Here's two simple observations that I just have a hard time of on face value. The fact that we are always seeing one side of the moon. I know all the fancy, smancy explanations for it. At one time I had the explanation memorized. Here is another one I really find hard to accept, the way we allegedly move through the universe and nothing seems to lose it's position. Throughout my life I can count on looking up in the sky and seeing the constellations. What seems so strange is that if it is happening I don't see how it would be just a random, natural progression of such precision. Now I could see it happening very easily if we are in a simulation or if I am simply unable to comprehend the magnificence of the creation.

So I agree with David Icke. How would we know. Is it round, is it flat, is it a program, I don't know.

I just love to wonder about things like this.
    '

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (8th July 2021), palehorse (8th July 2021), Unicorn (8th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    How would we know. Is it round, I don't know.
    Have you ever asked anyone how to know for sure WHY The Earth is a globe? ... Because that has been answered so many times it is not funny anymore ... Most is common sense + logic + empirical evidence that actually works you can test yourself which disproves "Flat Earth Model Theory" in a heartbeat.

David Icke uses the "Holographic Universe Principle" to allow us to focus on much more important things and let it be one way or the other and move on... NOT because he is a "Flat Earther" he isn't ... In my view he is trying to be "diplomatic" about it hoping we can "get along" .. meanwhile all serious conspiracy research is discredited connecting it to those who also believe in crazy "Flat Earth theories". Even if we can show we are NOT Flat Earthers most who read the hit-peaces against us have no time to check the validity of the sold claims. So they assume we all are "nuts". (MSM Psywar mission accomplished!).

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th July 2021 at 14:41.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (8th July 2021), palehorse (8th July 2021), Pam (8th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Thanks

Totally reasonable stance ... but you could have used the internal Project Avalon Search option to find out if "Flat Earth" is discussed already ... which must not be a "surprise" if we actually did.

We may come across harsh on you ... it is not about you personally ... it is the subject matter that we already have had intense debates/interactions last 4 years so most of us probably assume you could not have missed that

Sorry if I came so strong on you via this topic ... most of us are actually fed-up how the Flat Earth issue is used against us over and over dealing with other controversial conspiracy research.

Some use labels to assume other labels are "wrong" (meaning: we all use labels by default but from a different angle ...) best is to add your reservations (clarifications) being more neutral posting that kind of videos <<< just a practical tip as there are some who LOVE to spread dis-info on purpose too. Which you are not one of them.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th July 2021 at 23:38.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (8th July 2021), palehorse (8th July 2021), Pam (8th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #11
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,499 times in 4,311 posts

The fact that we are always seeing one side of the moon. I know all the fancy, smancy explanations for it.
    Well, fancy-smancy = science and science explains it very well and very clearly. The reason flat earthers don't believe it is because they don't understand or want to understand the science. That said, there is something unusual, in my opinion, regarding the tidal locking of the moon and earth, and beyond that, how the moon is so very coincidentally about 400 times smaller than the sun but about 400 times closer at the same time, so the two appear exactly the same size in our sky. That's why we have a total solar eclipse.

I should put quote marks around "coincidentally", because that really is the limit of science's explanation: that it is a coincidence. I beg to differ. I don't think it's a coincidence at all, but by design. Now we enter woo-woo land where science dare not tread. So I'm not a complete science apologist. There are many mysteries that science cannot answer, mostly because science is bought, paid for and controlled, so has an extremely selective gaze.

Here is another one I really find hard to accept, the way we allegedly move through the universe and nothing seems to lose its position.
    That one's not really a mystery. The reason they don't lose their position is because everything (not only us) is in motion. It's similar to how, when sitting on a train in motion, the person sitting across from you doesn't lose position relative to your perspective.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th July 2021), palehorse (8th July 2021), Pam (8th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

Totally reasonable stance ... but you could have used the internal Project Avalon Search option to find out if "Flat Earth" is discussed already ... which must be not a "surprise" if we actually did.

We may come across harsh on you ... it is not about you personally ... it is the subject matter that we already have had intense debates/interactions last 4 years so most of us probably assume you could not have missed that

Sorry if I came so strong on you via this topic ... most of us are actually fed-up how the Flat Earth issue is used against us over and over dealing with other controversial conspiracy research.

Some use labels to assume other labels are "wrong" (meaning: we all use labels by default but from a different angle ...) best is to add your reservations (clarifications) being more neutral posting that kind of videos <<< just a practical tip as there are some who LOVE to spread dis-info on purpose too. Which you are not one of them.

cheers,

John
    I know you have comprehensive facts and I totally respect that. My observations are simply that. I guess I am approaching this from a metaphysical perspective and just some legitimate hesitations I have about observations. I still have them. I don't even disagree with you or anyone. I just don't believe this reality is anything like what we are told.

Exo, I totally appreciate everything you do. I am not trying to tick anyone off. You are a great service to humanity.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th July 2021), gini (8th July 2021), One (8th July 2021), palehorse (8th July 2021), Unicorn (8th July 2021)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    The fact that we are always seeing one side of the moon. I know all the fancy, smancy explanations for it.
    Well, fancy-smancy = science and science explains it very well and very clearly. The reason flat earthers don't believe it is because they don't understand or want to understand the science. That said, there is something unusual, in my opinion, regarding the tidal locking of the moon and earth, and beyond that, how the moon is so very coincidentally about 400 times smaller than the sun but about 400 times closer at the same time, so the two appear exactly the same size in our sky. That's why we have a total solar eclipse.

I should put quote marks around "coincidentally", because that really is the limit of science's explanation: that it is a coincidence. I beg to differ. I don't think it's a coincidence at all, but by design. Now we enter woo-woo land where science dare not tread. So I'm not a complete science apologist. There are many mysteries that science cannot answer, mostly because science is bought, paid for and controlled, so has an extremely selective gaze.

Here is another one I really find hard to accept, the way we allegedly move through the universe and nothing seems to lose its position.
    That one's not really a mystery. The reason they don't lose their position is because everything (not only us) is in motion. It's similar to how, when sitting on a train in motion, the person sitting across from you doesn't lose position relative to your perspective.
    Yep, there is the whole careful narrative.. the mysteries of the moon, that should give everyone a reason for pause...then doesn't that open the whole door to endless possibilities?

I used to laugh and smirk at the suggestion that giants had been on the earth and maybe still are. When I have done some fairly serious research it looks like the joke was on me. I have learned I need to give up thinking I have most of the answers. I am trying to keep my childhood sense of wonder and be open to possibilities.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ewan (9th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th July 2021), One (8th July 2021), palehorse (8th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th July 2021)

25. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yep, there is the whole careful narrative.. the mysteries of the moon, that should give everyone a reason for pause...then doesn't that open the whole door to endless possibilities?

I used to laugh and smirk at the suggestion that giants had been on the earth and maybe still are. When I have done some fairly serious research it looks like the joke was on me. I have learned I need to give up thinking I have most of the answers. I am trying to keep my childhood sense of wonder and be open to possibilities.
    Thanks Pam.

It wasn't flat earth that was the interest really. That has always been something I was happy to discount. Infact any acquaintance's mentioning it within the context of conspiracy would really annoy me for the same reasons it does nearly eveybody here.

But it was the "old world technology" that fascinated and affected me the most. Awe inspiring in its own right.

However, I understand it is the ego that like to label things in a binary fashion and like you I prefer to keep my mind as open as possible.

So my plan is to watch the second video and then get into the flat earth thread here afterwards to sober me up if needs be I assume it is pages and pages of flat earther bashing which will hopefully be enough to snap me out of any spells.
    Last edited by One; 8th July 2021 at 23:17.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

Kryztian (9th July 2021), Pam (11th July 2021)

27. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

Totally reasonable stance ... but you could have used the internal Project Avalon Search option to find out if "Flat Earth" is discussed already ... which must be not a "surprise" if we actually did.

cheers,
    John
    Thanks John I only just noticed this post after going in my account.

I had seen the flat earth thread and assumed it wouldn't be positive. And to be fair it annoyed me as well which is why I never bothered venturing into the posts. But to be fair the film (not got into the second very far yet) did make wonder if I needed to give it fairer consideration (as outlandish as the idea would seem to be). But the main point of interest as I say was the architecture and possible old world technology. And there was some really interesting old film which really did make you wonder (assuming not fake). I'd still recommend it to be honest.

Your right, I did need to give more explanation. As usual I try and post these things really late (like now) when I can hardly express myself properly anyway (not that I am much better in the day). I am on a laptop tonight which has been a nice change. Normally I am trying to write stuff on my phone.

You have no need to apologise John. I knew it was out of good intention. And your work spreading knowledge has been very much appreciated by me.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (9th July 2021), Pam (11th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread