Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Sheehan's Statement about Elizondo, Mellon, and Steven Greer

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

Default Daniel Sheehan's Statement about Elizondo, Mellon, and Steven Greer

This from Facebook 2Hrs ago :-

DANNY'S PUBLIC STATEMENT ABOUT LUE ELIZONDO & CHRIS MELLON.

"DANNY'S PUBLIC STATEMENT ABOUT LUE ELIZONDO & CHRIS MELLON
    On April 24th of this year, in my capacity as the 2001 General Counsel to the May 10th, 2001 Disclosure Project Event at The National Press Club in Washington, DC, I attended, in Scottsdale, Arizona, the 20th Anniversary Gathering of many of the Principals who organized that 2001 event.
    At that time, I granted an interview reflecting on the “progress” that I believed had been made, since 2001, in “bringing forward” the cause of getting our American Public - and our American Policy-Makers - to “take seriously” the fact that UFOs are real… and that the “most probable origin of many of these UFOs” is, indeed, some Extra-Terrestrial planet… very likely from elsewhere in our own Milky Way Galaxy. During that interview, I was asked if I believed that there existed some “extra-Constitutional” group of people who possessed a substantial amount of information about these UFOs and about the likelihood that the origin of many of these UFOs was Extra-Terrestrial.
    I responded by providing a lengthy explanation of why I believed that there has been – and still presently IS, indeed, such an extra-“Constitutional” group restricting access to this knowledge.
    And I explained, further, that I suspected that it was likely that members of this same group were responsible for “secreting” other important information and activities from our American people - and from our democratically- elected Congressional and Executive Branch officials.
    Unfortunately, THIS portion of my interview was extracted from what I understood to have been a “20th Anniversary Documentary about the 2001 Disclosure Event” and it was inserted into a documentary film dedicated to promulgating what I expressly stated, in that interview, was, in my judgment an incorrect theory on the part of Dr. Steven Greer (the Founder of The Disclosure Project) with which I most emphatically DIS-agreed. Moreover, that portion of my “20th Anniversary Interview” in which I criticized what I believed to be an un-Constitutional “Cabal” (as I referred to it) was “spliced into” the midst of a later-recorded interview of Dr. Greer in which Dr. Greer was aggressively attacking Mr. Lue Elizondo, the former Director of the entirely Constitutional, Congressionally- authorized, “Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Project” - whom I happen to legally represent - and attacking Mr. Chris Mellon, the former entirely-Constitutionally-authorized Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence for both President Clinton and President George “W.” Bush, Chris Mellon being a man whom I personally greatly respect for the courage he has displayed in joining with my client Lue Elizondo to “move forward” the strategic objective of revealing government information authoritatively verifying: (A) that a significant percentage of the reliably-reported sightings of UFOs over the past decades are, in fact, REAL, PHYSICAL vehicles; and (B ) that the “most likely origin of these real UFOs is Extra-Terrestrial.”
    I am issuing this official public statement to make it unequivocally clear that I do NOT agree with Dr. Steven Greer’s theory that the recent confirmation, by our U.S. Defense Department, that a clear majority of the 2004 to 2017 reports of UFOs are “REAL physical vehicles” is part of some secret plan on the part of our National Security State Bureaucracy to stage some imminent “False Flag” “Fake Alien Invasion”. Nor do I agree with Dr. Steven Greer’s public assertions that either Lue Elizondo or Chris Mellon are part of any such covert plan. I, instead, am firmly convinced that both Lue Elizondo and Chris Mellon are engaged in an entirely good-faith effort to expose the fact that some members of our United States Government are in possession of information that reveals not only that UFOs are REAL, but that the significant majority of the experts within our United States Government who are “briefed in” on any significant portion of the information that our government agencies possess regarding the UFO (or UAP) phenomenon hold a good-faith and well-founded belief that a substantial portion of the reliably-reported sightings of UFOs are, indeed, “off-world vehicles” of an “Extra-Terrestrial” origin. And I expressly stated my disagreement with Dr. Greer’s representations to the contrary in my April 24th Interview. But this statement was edited “out” of my interview. And what I said about the “Cabal” that is secreting this information. Was inserted into Dr. Greer’s attack on Lue Elizondo and Chris Mellon – that made it look like I was attributing them some role in Dr. Greer’s projected “Planned Fake Alien Invasion.” I want it made clear that I am expressly publicly DIS-agreeing with Dr. Greer’s characterization of Luís Elizondo and Christopher Mellon. And I am publicly stating that my statements of April 24th, 2021 made about an entirely different “unconstitutional Cabal” were placed out of context in the documentary film entitled “The Great Hoax” which gave the false impression that I was indicating that I believed that my own client, Lue Elizondo, as well as Mr. Christopher Mellon were privy to – and part of – such an unconstitutional conspiracy. They are NOT."
    Last edited by boja; 9th July 2021 at 19:18.

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Adi (9th July 2021), aoibhghaire (9th July 2021), Ben (9th July 2021), Bill Ryan (9th July 2021), Cognitive Dissident (10th July 2021), Crackberry (9th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (10th July 2021), Dick (9th July 2021), Did You See Them (10th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th July 2021), Islander12 (9th July 2021), mab777 (10th July 2021), Mercedes (9th July 2021), mountain_jim (9th July 2021), onawah (9th July 2021), palehorse (10th July 2021), Perdido (10th July 2021), Rawhide68 (9th July 2021), Sadieblue (10th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (10th July 2021), thepainterdoug (9th July 2021), toppy (10th July 2021), Vangelo (9th July 2021), Wansen (12th July 2021), wondering (9th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 256 posts

Default Re: Daniel Sheehan's Statement about Elizondo, Mellon, and Steven Greer

Quote Posted by boja (here)
    This from Facebook 2Hrs ago :-

DANNY'S PUBLIC STATEMENT ABOUT LUE ELIZONDO & CHRIS MELLON.

"DANNY'S PUBLIC STATEMENT ABOUT LUE ELIZONDO & CHRIS MELLON
    On April 24th of this year, in my capacity as the 2001 General Counsel to the May 10th, 2001 Disclosure Project Event at The National Press Club in Washington, DC, I attended, in Scottsdale, Arizona, the 20th Anniversary Gathering of many of the Principals who organized that 2001 event.
    At that time, I granted an interview reflecting on the “progress” that I believed had been made, since 2001, in “bringing forward” the cause of getting our American Public - and our American Policy-Makers - to “take seriously” the fact that UFOs are real… and that the “most probable origin of many of these UFOs” is, indeed, some Extra-Terrestrial planet… very likely from elsewhere in our own Milky Way Galaxy. During that interview, I was asked if I believed that there existed some “extra-Constitutional” group of people who possessed a substantial amount of information about these UFOs and about the likelihood that the origin of many of these UFOs was Extra-Terrestrial.
    I responded by providing a lengthy explanation of why I believed that there has been – and still presently IS, indeed, such an extra-“Constitutional” group restricting access to this knowledge.
    And I explained, further, that I suspected that it was likely that members of this same group were responsible for “secreting” other important information and activities from our American people - and from our democratically- elected Congressional and Executive Branch officials.
    Unfortunately, THIS portion of my interview was extracted from what I understood to have been a “20th Anniversary Documentary about the 2001 Disclosure Event” and it was inserted into a documentary film dedicated to promulgating what I expressly stated, in that interview, was, in my judgment an incorrect theory on the part of Dr. Steven Greer (the Founder of The Disclosure Project) with which I most emphatically DIS-agreed. Moreover, that portion of my “20th Anniversary Interview” in which I criticized what I believed to be an un-Constitutional “Cabal” (as I referred to it) was “spliced into” the midst of a later-recorded interview of Dr. Greer in which Dr. Greer was aggressively attacking Mr. Lue Elizondo, the former Director of the entirely Constitutional, Congressionally- authorized, “Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Project” - whom I happen to legally represent - and attacking Mr. Chris Mellon, the former entirely-Constitutionally-authorized Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence for both President Clinton and President George “W.” Bush, Chris Mellon being a man whom I personally greatly respect for the courage he has displayed in joining with my client Lue Elizondo to “move forward” the strategic objective of revealing government information authoritatively verifying: (A) that a significant percentage of the reliably-reported sightings of UFOs over the past decades are, in fact, REAL, PHYSICAL vehicles; and (B ) that the “most likely origin of these real UFOs is Extra-Terrestrial.”
    I am issuing this official public statement to make it unequivocally clear that I do NOT agree with Dr. Steven Greer’s theory that the recent confirmation, by our U.S. Defense Department, that a clear majority of the 2004 to 2017 reports of UFOs are “REAL physical vehicles” is part of some secret plan on the part of our National Security State Bureaucracy to stage some imminent “False Flag” “Fake Alien Invasion”. Nor do I agree with Dr. Steven Greer’s public assertions that either Lue Elizondo or Chris Mellon are part of any such covert plan. I, instead, am firmly convinced that both Lue Elizondo and Chris Mellon are engaged in an entirely good-faith effort to expose the fact that some members of our United States Government are in possession of information that reveals not only that UFOs are REAL, but that the significant majority of the experts within our United States Government who are “briefed in” on any significant portion of the information that our government agencies possess regarding the UFO (or UAP) phenomenon hold a good-faith and well-founded belief that a substantial portion of the reliably-reported sightings of UFOs are, indeed, “off-world vehicles” of an “Extra-Terrestrial” origin. And I expressly stated my disagreement with Dr. Greer’s representations to the contrary in my April 24th Interview. But this statement was edited “out” of my interview. And what I said about the “Cabal” that is secreting this information. Was inserted into Dr. Greer’s attack on Lue Elizondo and Chris Mellon – that made it look like I was attributing them some role in Dr. Greer’s projected “Planned Fake Alien Invasion.” I want it made clear that I am expressly publicly DIS-agreeing with Dr. Greer’s characterization of Luís Elizondo and Christopher Mellon. And I am publicly stating that my statements of April 24th, 2021 made about an entirely different “unconstitutional Cabal” were placed out of context in the documentary film entitled “The Great Hoax” which gave the false impression that I was indicating that I believed that my own client, Lue Elizondo, as well as Mr. Christopher Mellon were privy to – and part of – such an unconstitutional conspiracy. They are NOT."
    Well, that's an interesting statement. Seems there's a split appearing between Greer and Sheehan!

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Adi For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th July 2021), Bill Ryan (9th July 2021), boja (9th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (10th July 2021), Did You See Them (10th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th July 2021), Mercedes (9th July 2021), onawah (9th July 2021), pabranno (10th July 2021), Sadieblue (10th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (10th July 2021), toppy (10th July 2021), wondering (9th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,056 times in 2,419 posts

I'm not convinced we can or should trust any of them.

6. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Adi (9th July 2021), aoibhghaire (9th July 2021), Bill Ryan (9th July 2021), boja (9th July 2021), Brodie75 (11th July 2021), Chester (11th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (10th July 2021), Did You See Them (10th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th July 2021), Gracy (9th July 2021), Journeyman (9th July 2021), Mike Gorman (10th July 2021), mojorissin (14th August 2021), muxfolder (12th July 2021), onawah (9th July 2021), pabranno (10th July 2021), Sadieblue (10th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (10th July 2021), toppy (10th July 2021), Tyy1907 (9th July 2021), Vangelo (9th July 2021), wondering (9th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,518 times in 32,788 posts

Well, okay. (And wow. ) What we're seeing here (in a one-sentence summary!) is that Danny Sheehan feels his position was deliberately misrepresented by Steven Greer, that he does not agree with Greer's characterization of Elizondo and Mellon as presenting a threat narrative, and that he feels Elizondo and Mellon are operating with integrity and that their statements are honest and accurate.

Watch this space
    . Greer will have to respond. And Daniel Liszt (the Dark Journalist), if he hosts his regular livestream this evening, will surely comment and/or be asked about this development.

8. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (9th July 2021), Alan (9th July 2021), aoibhghaire (9th July 2021), Blastolabs (9th July 2021), boja (9th July 2021), Crackberry (9th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (10th July 2021), Did You See Them (10th July 2021), Elainie (9th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th July 2021), Mercedes (9th July 2021), mojorissin (14th August 2021), mountain_jim (9th July 2021), onawah (9th July 2021), pabranno (10th July 2021), palehorse (10th July 2021), Rawhide68 (9th July 2021), Sadieblue (10th July 2021), Satori (9th July 2021), sunflower (10th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (10th July 2021), toppy (10th July 2021), Vangelo (9th July 2021), wondering (9th July 2021), Yoda (10th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,636 times in 20,812 posts

Lightbulb Re: Daniel Sheehan's Statement about Elizondo, Mellon, and Steven Greer

Well ... both sides have obvious flaws ... the thing is, both have value too ... ultimately it is all perception wars.

What narrative is served to what end?

cheers,
    John Kuhles
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 10th July 2021 at 18:56.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Adi (10th July 2021), aoibhghaire (9th July 2021), Bill Ryan (10th July 2021), boja (9th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (10th July 2021), Did You See Them (10th July 2021), mab777 (10th July 2021), Mercedes (9th July 2021), mojorissin (14th August 2021), onawah (9th July 2021), palehorse (10th July 2021), Sadieblue (10th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (10th July 2021), toppy (10th July 2021), wondering (9th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

The whole thing is co-opted in my opinion. Serving an agenda not in our best interests.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th July 2021), Bill Ryan (10th July 2021), boja (10th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (10th July 2021), Did You See Them (10th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th July 2021), mojorissin (14th August 2021), onawah (9th July 2021), palehorse (10th July 2021), Satori (9th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (10th July 2021), toppy (10th July 2021), wondering (9th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Well, okay. (And wow. ) What we're seeing here (in a one-sentence summary!) is that Danny Sheehan feels his position was deliberately misrepresented by Steven Greer, that he does not agree with Greer's characterization of Elizondo and Mellon as presenting a threat narrative, and that he feels Elizondo and Mellon are operating with integrity and that their statements are honest and accurate.

Watch this space
    . Greer will have to respond. And Daniel Liszt (the Dark Journalist), if he hosts his regular livestream this evening, will surely comment and/or be asked about this development.
    Although I have not watched Daniel recently, every time I do he paints elezondo and pals as Cia flunkies not to be trusted. I don't know what his opinion is of Greer, tho Greer naively seems to think that ufo aliens can do no wrong.

Well, we know better than to trust cia associated stooges. And I know from personal experience that et's can be parasites of the first order.

So, what are we stuck with? An admission by the Pentagon that some UFO's are not explainable. And cia types are flagging this and suggesting threat. Well, some UFO's are a threat but are indefensible by our military, even if there is an advanced SSP. The most logical route is to try to open a dialogue with some communicative ET's, and to wrestle the control of ufo info out of the cabal's hands. How this can be accomplished is anybody's guess, but despite his faults, Greer might be a key figure to help bring this about.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Adi (10th July 2021), aoibhghaire (10th July 2021), Bill Ryan (10th July 2021), boja (10th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), Did You See Them (10th July 2021), mojorissin (14th August 2021), pabranno (10th July 2021), palehorse (10th July 2021), toppy (10th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

Amidst of all this, can I just cut in (with my bad English, sorry Mr Ryan)).
    If "They" wanted to destroy "disclosure" It's done.

Listen here is what I think.
    "They" want to get this to be Feud between UFOlogists, the same way but better than they have than that before.

They want to plant diversion among us.

Just to do that , is their goal.

It's sad to see but they have actually done this before.

They have a word for it of course , and it doest have to be about subjects like UAPS/UFOS There is a split they put out.

Ad the "documment " 5 pages , was a test.

Don't ever forget that in their minds We are just labrats!

16. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2021), Bill Ryan (10th July 2021), boja (10th July 2021), Brodie75 (11th July 2021), Chip (10th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (10th July 2021), Did You See Them (10th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (10th July 2021), Justplain (10th July 2021), mab777 (10th July 2021), Mike Gorman (10th July 2021), mountain_jim (10th July 2021), pabranno (10th July 2021), palehorse (10th July 2021), Sadieblue (10th July 2021), sunflower (10th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (10th July 2021), TelosianEmbrace (11th July 2021), toppy (10th July 2021), Tyy1907 (10th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    Amidst of all this, can I just cut in (with my bad English, sorry Mr Ryan)).
    If "They" wanted to destroy "disclosure" It's done.

Listen here is what I think.
    "They" want to get this to be Feud between UFOlogists, the same way but better than they have than that before.

They want to plant diversion among us.

Just to do that , is their goal.

It's sad to see but they have actually done this before.

They have a word for it of course , and it doest have to be about subjects like UAPS/UFOS There is a split they put out.

Ad the "documment " 5 pages , was a test.

Don't ever forget that in their minds We are just labrats!
    I disagree, they are doing this because we expect disclosure, because many of us already know. While we may not know who is flying what, which are drones, and such, disclosure happened long ago, and kept going in artwork, stories, movies, etc...

They are no longer battling us for disclosure but themselves as to what they will tell, what they can or cannot hide, etc. We are not victims here, they just need to hash it out. And when the heros stand up and tell the truth, well that is when the BS will have to fall aside, as truly, If everyone came out at once with the truth, what could they do? Kill all of them? Surely there are still a few people left on Earth in high positions with some integrity? One has to hope.

Claiming Disclosure is ruined because a few egocentric people can't get along, or stick to the same script merely means there are cracks in their facade.. Not that we lose anything. We don't always have to play the victim card, as if someone wronged us, perhaps it's time we start demanding things rather than "Hoping" they will eventually feed us a few crumbs.

The mentality of "Well they spoiled it for the rest of us", is a sad one, as these guys aren't the only ones with any information. And suggesting that everyone will walk away for another 70 years because of some nonsense feud between two past partners in Disclosure, is ridiculous. I DOUBT this hurts anything. If anything it is prompting those to choose which narrative they wish to follow, but the narrative is obviously still playing out, openly I might add.. THIS IS A GOOD THING, as we have needed to clean up the scene for decades.

The bigger the player, the closer we get to see who is on what side and what they agree with.. This in itself is a kind of disclosure.. If you watch it close enough.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 10th July 2021 at 04:37.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Adi (10th July 2021), aoibhghaire (10th July 2021), Bill Ryan (10th July 2021), boja (10th July 2021), Did You See Them (10th July 2021), Kryztian (10th July 2021), Mike Gorman (10th July 2021), mojorissin (14th August 2021), mountain_jim (10th July 2021), pabranno (11th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Watch this space
    Thanks for that summary Bill ...I really couldn't bring myself to read the whole of post #1 ....

All I can say is WHO CARES? about these silly infighting dramas ???

I believe anyone thinking the secret government will come clean on what's going on will be sorely disappointed ... Greer has been at this for nearly 30 years now , and nothing has moved , although his work has been of great value bringing this to the attention of the public ....

All we get from the government is .."Oh look , we've filmed some UFO's and we've no idea what they are "... LOL

The secret government is controlled by the ET's .. they are now preparing us , with these recent releases of filmed UFO's for the arrival of ET's ...
    Last edited by oz93666; 10th July 2021 at 05:02.

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

I think Satori expressed it very well, the entire campaign which has been gaining fuel and media momentum in recent years exposes the complexity and intense investment different people have in this whole issue.
    We should not trust the military/industrial/intelligence complex one little bit.

21. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Adi (10th July 2021), aoibhghaire (10th July 2021), Bill Ryan (10th July 2021), Brodie75 (10th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), Did You See Them (10th July 2021), East Sun (12th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (10th July 2021), Justplain (11th July 2021), Kryztian (10th July 2021), mojorissin (14th August 2021), mountain_jim (10th July 2021), pabranno (11th July 2021), Satori (10th July 2021), Tyy1907 (10th July 2021)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Agreed, but, I would also add: I am not sure we should automatically distrust anyone either, unless we see them telling provable lies. Either way, we should be listening closely to what is said about this important topic.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Adi (10th July 2021), aoibhghaire (10th July 2021), Bill Ryan (10th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (10th July 2021), mojorissin (14th August 2021), mountain_jim (10th July 2021), pabranno (11th July 2021)

24. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,056 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Agreed, but, I would also add: I am not sure we should automatically distrust anyone either, unless we see them telling provable lies. Either way, we should be listening closely to what is said about this important topic.
    Agreed, as well. But therein lies (no pun intended) the problem. What is provable? How do we, who are not “read into” the subject, or even if “read in” to some degree, know what is a lie and what is a truth, or even harder yet, the truth? As Richard Hoagland says: “The lie is different at every level.” I believe that to be true.

How do we prove the truth of the matter (or any particular aspect), or expose something as a lie on this topic? To be sure, there are hoaxes that are easily disproved an exposed as false—whether due to honest mistakes or lies. But, to establish something as true on this topic (as well as others) has proved to be exceedingly difficult given how black the box is and due to the trusted tools of deception: need to know, compartmentalization and plausible deniability. Not to mention other methods of control.

It seems to me that short of an Independence Day (the film) type event that cannot be covered up and that is clearly not Bluebeam, we will be left to wonder, with many unanswered questions and always uncertain of who and what to believe. Just like everything else of importance to the handlers and PTB.

This is indeed an important topic. But as with all important topics, especially on this level of importance, the truth is obscured and obfuscated to protect the guilty and special interests who lack honor. “Honor dies where interest lies.” ( Again, no pun intended.)

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Adi (10th July 2021), aoibhghaire (10th July 2021), Bill Ryan (10th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (10th July 2021), Justplain (11th July 2021), mojorissin (14th August 2021), mountain_jim (10th July 2021), pabranno (11th July 2021)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,518 times in 32,788 posts

I have to say, if I may, that the thought has occurred to me that Elizondo is knowingly (or intentionally) dividing the alt UFO research community.

27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (10th July 2021), aoibhghaire (10th July 2021), Brodie75 (10th July 2021), Cognitive Dissident (10th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (10th July 2021), Hym (10th July 2021), Justplain (11th July 2021), Kryztian (10th July 2021), mountain_jim (10th July 2021), pabranno (11th July 2021), Satori (10th July 2021), Yoda (10th July 2021)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

What is provable? How do we, who are not “read into” the subject, or even if “read in” to some degree, know what is a lie and what is a truth, or even harder yet, the truth? As Richard Hoagland says: “The lie is different at every level.” I believe that to be true.
    Yes, the Richard Hoagland quote is apt, although, I might modify it to say "The mixture of lies and truth are different at every level." In order to pull the wool over people's eyes you need to get people's attention first and you might do that by revealing some interesting truths.

I like to think of us as a jury and the case we are watching is being presented in Pentagon reports, the CIA, by Congress, and on the media when these insiders testify. As jury members, we need to consider the different possible scenarios being presented here. But unlike jury members, we don't need to make any quick decisions so we can go back home and get on with our lives.

What I find frustrating is the number of people who say "Can't you see Elizondo was in the CIA and Chris Mellon is a billionaire descended from the evil Mellon dynasty, therefore, everything that comes out of there mouth is a lie. Case closed." This situation is way more complicated that that. Edward Snowed also worked for CIA. Wikileaks probably gets some of their intel from this community too. If we are waiting for someone to blow the whistle on UFO secrecy, these guys are exactly at the place where they would need to be to do so.

Instead of focusing on any one person, their character, the truth I am most interested in discerning right now is:
    • Is there a lot of factionalism in the Deep State (Defense Dept., Capitol Hill, Corporate America involved in secret UFO research, MJ-12 (aka "Zodiac) or other secret organizations) that could bring about a conflict that would cause the dam of secrecy to collapse"??? (Both a bright and frightening situation) OR
    • Are these factions being carefully managed, and is the a dark agenda going to emerge (think of the "Hegelian Dialect" - a dark entity manages both sides of the argument for the problem and reaction, and then offers "the solution.")???

I have to say, if I may, that the thought has occurred to me that Elizondo is knowingly (or intentionally) dividing the alt UFO research community.
    Yes, that could be the case, but, is Elizondo masterminding this division, OR, is he unwittingly carrying out someone else's plan? And, if the later, is he doing so while being completely honest or is he intentionally deceiving us without understanding the depth of this deception?

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2021), Bill Ryan (10th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), Hym (10th July 2021), mountain_jim (10th July 2021), pabranno (11th July 2021), Satori (10th July 2021)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

I posted on another tread that Sheehan is working with Ocasio Cortez on the legislation for the green new deal to tear down the US and enslave everyone beyond their current level of enslavement. That should say it all! It's "their" disclosure so its about "their" agenda.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2021), Bill Ryan (10th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), Jim_Duyer (10th July 2021), Justplain (11th July 2021), mountain_jim (10th July 2021), pabranno (11th July 2021)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    I posted on another tread that Sheehan is working with Ocasio Cortez on the legislation for the green new deal to tear down the US and enslave everyone beyond their current level of enslavement. That should say it all! It's "their" disclosure so its about "their" agenda.
    He's also a Biden supporter and he works with the Jesuits.

But guess what: None of us here on this thread care one hoot! This says nothing about a man who has spend his life working for his version of justice, and just may well be doing so now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Sheehan_(attorney)

Last edited by Kryztian; 10th July 2021 at 18:47.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2021), Bill Ryan (10th July 2021), Chip (10th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), East Sun (12th July 2021), mountain_jim (10th July 2021), pabranno (11th July 2021)

34. Link to Post #18
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,636 times in 20,812 posts

• Maybe we all "overlooked" the most important thing:
    None of them show their true face and are 100% transparent ... and we suppose to (blindly?) trust they know what is "best" and what we are allowed to see/study/scrutinize or not.

I can not trust anyone who has so much more access to "deep intel" not available for the masses producing a "summary report" which is, to me a blatant insult to our intelligence.
    • Trust has to be earned, not blindly given, no matter who you are or claim to be.
    cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    July 10th, 2021

Never understood why Greer touts "Jesuit" connection to Sheehan knowing that The Jesuits are known for having "double agents" all over the world manipulating humanity past, present & future for centuries.

I wonder how many know the connection between The Jesuits and: Illuminati founder Adam Weishaupt & Adolf Hitler's book: "Mein Kampf" ("My Fight"). It is almost like Greer is deliberately asking for trouble or is extremely naive.

• download this: PDF
    There is even an official Australian Government Website (not from a 'conspiracy site') sharing the Secret Jesuit Oath
    • "The Doctrine of the Jesuits" discussed on a US Gov site.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 10th July 2021 at 19:53.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2021), Bill Ryan (11th July 2021), pabranno (11th July 2021)

36. Link to Post #19
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,422 times in 554 posts

Well I hope nothing happens to Greer, because he says that if I pay $100 he can call down a UFO to land in front of us, and I have been saving up my money for quite some time. What a clown.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2021), pabranno (11th July 2021)

38. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    He's also a Biden supporter and he works with the Jesuits.

But guess what: None of us here on this thread care one hoot! This says nothing about a man who has spend his life working for his version of justice, and just may well be doing so now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Sheehan_(attorney)

Actually I'm on this tread and I care a lot, it allows me to make decisions about peoples intentions and how to interpret what's going on. So IMO looking at those involved in disclosure and what they do like ex-CIA etc is important, so its certainly on topic.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2021), Brodie75 (11th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (10th July 2021), pabranno (11th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast