Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Daniel Sheehan's Statement about Elizondo, Mellon, and Steven Greer

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Daniel Sheehan's Statement about Elizondo, Mellon, and Steven Greer

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    I'm not convinced we can or should trust any of them.
    Believe nothing, trust no one.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th July 2021), Bill Ryan (11th July 2021), mojorissin (14th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    What I find frustrating is the number of people who say "Can't you see Elizondo was in the CIA and Chris Mellon is a billionaire descended from the evil Mellon dynasty, therefore, everything that comes out of there mouth is a lie. Case closed." This situation is way more complicated that that. Edward Snowed also worked for CIA. Wikileaks probably gets some of their intel from this community too. I'd given Snowden the benefit of a doubt based upon the price he has paid for his whistleblowing. If we are waiting for someone to blow the whistle on UFO secrecy, these guys are exactly at the place where they would need to be to do so.

Instead of focusing on any one person, their character, the truth I am most interested in discerning right now is:
    Personally, given the difficulty verifying what any of these spooks claim, I am quite comfortable dismissing whatever they say, whether you feel frustrated or not. Leist has plenty of evidence that Elizondo is a fraud. And given that the spook agencies spend a lot of their budgets on mis/disinfo campaigns, I have no interest in listening anything any of them claim. After ufo 'swamp gas' claims and hearing what they were doing in the church commission hearings, perhaps you should be more skeptical yourself.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th July 2021), Bill Ryan (11th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), mojorissin (14th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 639 posts

Has anyone already seen Greer's newest controversial film 'The Cosmic Hoax' which addresses all of this?

https://linktr.ee/TheCosmicHoax

Here's Bitchute and I am proud I managed to embed it :

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/rIE0sjr4fHGT

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th July 2021), Bill Ryan (11th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

The figure in the back back is supposed to be Lue Elizondo, who in reality, is a bit stockier.

Elizondo and Greer are two of the most suspect figures here on Avalon, but in completely different ways. I just thought I would present someone else's words on the subject, rather hopeful. This is by ufologist Ed Komarek about the above graphic.

Quote Pretty funny but keep in mind that it was Greer's warrior spirit ego that allowed him to preservere through obstacles that others would have failed in order to build Cseti and the Disclosure Project.

I remember when he first entered the UFO field I gave him contacts in at least one phone conversation and later when I was networking email groups in the 90s. Let's not forget that he lost his private secretary to a rare fast acting cancer and almost died from it himself when he was in a very dangerous period of disclosure.

He has every reason to distrust government but he is letting this anger and distrust blind him to good people in government working for disclosure.

He also has blinded himself by not honestly and without personal bias studying all encounter cases than any open minded person can see runs the range from highly predatory to highly altruistic. A good place to start is with the Ardy Clarke collection of encounter cases.

He is wrong to accuse Lou, Chris etc. When they are clearly showing in deeds as well as words that the intelligence operation they are running now is a for the people intelligence operation. On the other hand Lou etc. need to understand how Greer and other whistleblowers have suffered from a institution they have been a part of.

I would not be surprised that Lou reaches out to Greer as he has to others if Greer finally comes to his senses and admits to these ego faults.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th July 2021), Bill Ryan (11th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), mojorissin (14th August 2021), mountain_jim (11th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

We can debate forever, but until we get all the information they're willing to share, we truly cannot paint an accurate picture just yet... The field itself is a moving field of landmines, where they more than likely are having to navigate very carefully to share only what they feel they HAVE TO... So for their efforts I do applaud them. A little late in the coming, but it is progress... I can't wait to see where this goes. And what we learn, good or bad, as we cannot protect ourselves without some truth. Nor can we celebrate if we aren't invited to the big party with the neighbors.

So I suppose we wait, let them navigate and withhold our judgements, and give them some room to determine where they are going with this disclosure.. The more eggs we throw at them, the less we get in the way of information, as they stop to shower it off, and restart...

My thought is, something is coming, a date, a timeline that they recognize is the end of their ability to hide this from the masses.. Perhaps someone with far more technology and ability intends to disclose for them, if they don't get it done. I am guessing they have until 2030. Seems a decent time frame to do their best to right their wrongs.

To me, things just got interesting...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (12th July 2021), Justplain (12th July 2021), mojorissin (14th August 2021), mountain_jim (12th July 2021), SPIRIT WOLF (12th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2