+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Do you think there is a hell dimension....

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Do you think there is a hell dimension....

Where certain people can go when yhey die, if so is it eternal

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mindbend8r For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th July 2021), Hym (12th July 2021), ian33 (24th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th July 2021), Mashika (10th July 2021), Mercedes (9th July 2021), pabranno (10th July 2021), palehorse (10th July 2021), Rawhide68 (9th July 2021), scotslad (10th July 2021), wondering (9th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 647 posts

Default Re: Do you think there is a hell dimension....

Quote Posted by mindbend8r (here)
    Where certain people can go when yhey die, if so is it eternal
    Some go to lower Astral planes to work out their 'issues' and traumas. These are also kind of hells, some earth-like, some different and more dream-like.

No it is not eternal. They are being assisted from the 'other side' and also from 'retrievers' from this side. I did some of this work myself occasionally and know some astral projectors who do it even better than me.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th July 2021), Hym (12th July 2021), Icare (11th January 2022), Justplain (9th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th July 2021), Mashika (10th July 2021), Mercedes (9th July 2021), oz93666 (10th July 2021), pabranno (10th July 2021), scotslad (10th July 2021), wondering (9th July 2021), xidaijena (22nd August 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,196 times in 21,082 posts

Imagine whatever you believe manifests (like a mirror) ... if you believe there is "nothing" after you die ... you are allowed (after you die) to experience nothingness until you are fed up with that ... but if you do not know you are tested you may think it is a hell staying aware in nothingness must be creepy
    • When you die and you can not forgive yourself ... that energy will manifest one way or the other ... maybe that will become your own hell ... to learn from?
    cheers,
    John

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th July 2021 at 23:25.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Icare (11th January 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th July 2021), Mashika (10th July 2021), Mercedes (9th July 2021), onevoice (10th July 2021), oz93666 (10th July 2021), pabranno (10th July 2021), scotslad (10th July 2021), wondering (9th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

It's hard to say from this side of our dimension. And the information we get from the ones that communicate with the ones that have left is also difficult to discern since it comes as their (The ones that are "dead") perception of what they are experiencing in that specific dimension they are in now and the probabilities they are also being made to believe as true by who knows who. I once thought that once we got to being free from this physicality we were in a complete state of knowledge, but now, I am doubtful and so I want to know more. Has anybody read this book? It's kind of interesting-annoying-long-and I need to read it again. It states that the creator of this material universe is a rebellious god that became self sufficient and decided to create his own kind of universe separate from the god-spirit-source. And that the time is coming that this material universe will be destroyed and all the archetypes of life on earth will be returned to god-spirit-source. I can't seem to find the page I downloaded the book from. The book is

CAN YOU STAND THE TRUTH? THE CHRONICLE OF MAN'S IMPRISONMENT By Angeliki Anagnostou-Kalogera

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (6th August 2023), Mashika (10th July 2021), pabranno (10th July 2021), scotslad (10th July 2021), wondering (9th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,100 times in 2,424 posts

No one knows. There are only beliefs. Don’t worry about. Just be here now and live your life on this plane of existence.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

amor (11th July 2021), Antagenet (13th July 2021), East Sun (24th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th July 2021), Hym (12th July 2021), Le Chat (10th July 2021), Mashika (10th July 2021), Mercedes (10th July 2021), mokosh (10th July 2021), O Donna (12th October 2021), pabranno (10th July 2021), Sadieblue (10th July 2021), scotslad (10th July 2021), Victoria (10th July 2021), wondering (9th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

Have you heard of Bashar’s 5 Universal Laws yet?

If you’ve been following my blog or page for awhile you may already be aware that I am a big fan of Bashar. Bashar is an entity channelled by a man named Darryl Anka. Regardless of whether or not you believe in channelling or “entities” like this, Bashar has lots of useful insight on the nature of reality!

One of my favourite nuggets I have learned from Bashar is what he calls “The 5 Universal Laws.” So, today, I’d like to pass this nugget along to you.

The 5 Universal Laws are the fundamental laws that create and build our reality. Understanding these laws can provide a great deal of use and comfort during your work as a conscious creator. I hope you enjoy learning about them as much as I have!

Universal Law #1
    “You exist…you always have and you always will. You are eternal.”
    In other words, your fundamental nature is that of existence (rather than that of non-existence). You are a part of existence, therefore you are eternal, just like everything else. Existence is eternal, and since you exist, you are eternal as well!

Understanding this Universal law, I’ve found, is quite relieving. There is no need to fear your death or the idea of your non-existence, as you are eternal. It never ends, you keep on going and you keep on expanding.

So, if things aren’t going the way you’d “like” for them to, it’s ok! You have an eternity to figure everything out. Enjoy the ride!

Universal Law #2
    “Everything is here and now.”
    We are experiencing our consciousness through a created filter of time and space. However, this filter is simply a creation of ours that allows us to experience expansion in a linear fashion.

In “reality” everything exists in one place (here) and at one time (now). In addition, you only ever exist in this here and now moment.

Understanding this Universal law has been helpful to me, as it has helped me focus on the only thing that matters: NOW (without getting too caught up in what “was” or what “will be”).

Now is the only place you will ever be, and now is where 100% of your power is. Focus your attention here and now.

Universal Law #3
    “The One is the All and the All is the One.”
    Many people believe they are separate from the whole of the Universe. The entire Universe, it seems at times, is a bunch of stuff outside of “me.”

Other people, other worlds, god, spirits, etc, under this definition, feel like they are “outside” of us.

However, you ARE the entirety of existence functioning as YOU. I am the entirety of existence functioning as ME.

Understanding this Universal law has helped me in understanding that everyone I meet (here and beyond) is just ME from a different perspective. You are the me having the “you” experience, and I am the you having the “me” experience.
    This is useful because it helps you understand that everyone is in this with you. We are all of the same thing, we all work together, we all need each other and rely on each other.

This fundamental law has made a massive improvement on the way I relate to other people, and to the divine.

Universal Law #4
    “What you put out is what you get back.”
    As a teacher of the Law of Attraction, I suppose you could say my predominant focus on this website is Universal Law #4.

You are creating simply by getting back what you are putting out. If you are sad, reality matches you with “sad” scenarios and phenomenon in your reality. If you are happy, reality matches you with a “happy” reality.

Additionally, if you spend 90% of your time thinking about and focusing on your business, your business will take up approximately 90% of your life. If instead, you spend 90% of your time focused on your family, family will take up the bulk of your reality.

Further, if you judge others, they will judge you back. If you love others, they will love you back.

Call it karma, the Law of Attraction or Universal Law #4, there is no escaping the fact that what you put out is what you get back.

Universal Law #5
    “Everything changes except for the first four…”
    This final law describes the ever-changing nature of reality. No matter what we do, we are incapable of stopping change.

Different faces, different places, different events, beliefs and ideas. Reality is constantly in flux and it is constantly expanding.

What we knew 50 years ago in many ways is highly irrelevant and inaccurate compared to what we understand today. Old information and technology is continuously revamped, improved and replaced.

Understanding this Universal law has been helpful to me, as it has helped me detach more from the idea of things needing to be constant or stable. It’s helped me move forward when things have changed, where in years past I would cling to what was.
    If everything changes, and change is inevitable, you might as well go with the flow and enjoy the journey.

Just know that even though everything will change, the first four laws will remain constant no matter where you leap to next. In this way, you always have a map and you will always know what to do, no matter where the journey may lead you!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th July 2021 at 23:56.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

earthdreamer (10th July 2021), East Sun (12th July 2021), Hym (12th July 2021), Icare (11th January 2022), Ioneo (10th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (6th August 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th July 2021), Mashika (10th July 2021), Mercedes (10th July 2021), scotslad (10th July 2021), wondering (9th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

Dear mindbend8r, you have to look(feel) in your heart for the truth, not the brain.
    And that hurts!, that's why we have this forum.

Last edited by Rawhide68; 9th July 2021 at 23:24.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Ewan (10th July 2021), Hym (12th July 2021), Mashika (10th July 2021), Mercedes (10th July 2021), pabranno (10th July 2021), scotslad (10th July 2021), Victoria (10th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    Dear mindbend8r, you have to look(feel) in your heart for the truth, not the brain.
    And that hurts!, that's why we have this forum.

Indeed ... having only "mental constructs" of reality and you become a slave to the mind having only "mental constructs in to infinity ... is my definition of a hell dimension

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (12th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th July 2021), Mashika (10th July 2021), Mercedes (10th July 2021), scotslad (10th July 2021), Victoria (10th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,413 times in 10,154 posts

It is not hard at all to look around and see those who have made their own dimensions their own hell. Ask any junkie, or your neighbor who always seems to have a problem with some thing or some one. Assuming there is another side, it is not a stretch to imagine one is capable of the same thing, as one may or may not be wiser for the wear.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (10th July 2021), Hym (12th July 2021), Mashika (10th July 2021), Mercedes (10th July 2021), Victoria (10th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Karma is a bit misunderstood, this is a bit how it actually was supposed to work:

- You live, make choices, some good for you, some bad for you
    - Every choice affects someone else in several ways
    - Some in good ways, some in bad ways, (some of the choices good for your, affect in a bad way other people, and so on)

Eventually you die

You spend a lot of time reviewing and learning from your choices, it hits you back with all the power of wisdom, how your choices affected the life around you. Including the ones you said "this is good for me" while ignoring how bad it would affect someone else.. Which is what i think most people interpret as "karma", even if it's only a partial way to look at it, a simplified version of it i guess

Even your good choices are karma as well, in the end. Nothing is "good or bad", i think it was said here on this thread, and that's very true. Karma is not associated with "do bad things and they'll come back to you" no. "Do" and karma will follow, on your next iteration, you will know better, maybe..

Karma is a concept that has been misunderstood, there's no black and white view to it, it's a 'state of being', and while you have not escaped it, karma exists, for as long as you remain on that state. I know probably this doesn't make much sense in ways, hard to explain, but is not a "do bad and karma comes to you", even if you are a perfect example of being good and pure, karma will be there for you as well

I think i repeated myself, it's very hard to explain these things properly
    Last edited by Mashika; 10th July 2021 at 04:05.
    Tired

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Hym (12th July 2021), Ioneo (10th July 2021), Mercedes (10th July 2021), oz93666 (10th July 2021), Pam (11th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

According to the best source we have , dying is not as strait forward as we might hope .. Ideally we see those from the light who are always sent to bring us home to be reunited with soul family members we'd forgotten we even had ...Ideally we return strait to the light to wallow in bliss and love for a while before another incarnation ... But , we are informed one third of all souls do not make it . They become "Earth bound spirits " ... trapped in the lower astral , usually tormented by evil spirits , the same spirits who were attached to them in life , and they continue to suck psychic energy for their sustenance... The difference being the soul is now in their domain and the torment is much more noticeable , where as in physical life their reach is limited ...

This idea of being stuck in limbo is not unique to KM's work , Lobsang Rampa tells us that a great deal of time is spent by Tibetan Monks rescuing these lost souls ... Astral travelers like Pane Andov confirm this concept true ... Ghost busters like Derek Achora and Colin Fry when clearing hauntings have to explain to the soul , they are dead , and should move on to the light ... and in medieval times wealthy people paid monks to pray for their deliverance before they actually died ...

So you do not want to be stuck in limbo! It is the closest thing to hell there is , often tumbling for many years being tormented...

Luckily there are simple measures you can take to ensure a safe transition... This should occur naturally , but if the person is an atheists and believes nothing comes after death , then he will manifest a very close approximation , he will tumble in nothingness (but the dark spirits will be there) .... If the person is a Christian and believes he's sinned and is going to hell then he may become Earth bound .. Also if death is particularly nasty and traumatic , or if it comes after a long debilitating illness the persons vibration will not be high enough to see the callers from the light who always come...

Prayer (from humans alive on Earth) is powerful enough to help a soul into the light , ghost busters and monks have figured this out .. So you can Pray now for your safe deliverance when you die , and Pray for the safe deliverance of loved ones who have already died , or are still alive ...

For more details check out the channelings here .. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg1...YGbkS3Q/videos
    The first question always asked in these channelings is "did you make it to the light " , and the subject often goes into details about this .

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,055 times in 1,753 posts

The idea of an Underworld persists, but also the idea of the wicked people being punished for their misdeeds and their complete indifference to the plight of others. If we accept that people cannot help the way they are, for example an individual who manifests Psychopathy, can they 'help' being this way, are they judged to the same measure as the person who develops into a 'Saint', a holy person who also cannot 'help' being the way they are? If we accept that Crime is largely history and geography combined with chance and circumstance, then who is our judge?
    The concept of 'Free will' underpins all ideas of crime, even if you are psychopathic, someone who cannot feel a connection, who is unable to grasp the value of other people you still have the free will to decide if you will do harm.
    Some mental illnesses can have 'Hellish' qualities, where the individual is tortured by incessant thoughts and compulsions that are uncontrollable, for some people living becomes Hell.
    You asked for an opinion regarding the 'Afterlife':
    God, whatever this original creative Monad actually 'is', would not compel his creation to suffer for being a creation, in terms of universal morality this does not make any sense at all! None of us asked to exist.
    Last edited by Mike Gorman; 10th July 2021 at 05:15.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Hym (12th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th July 2021), Mercedes (10th July 2021), scotslad (10th July 2021)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,563 times in 1,590 posts

To answer the OP question, I would say anyone claiming to know God, I personally would stay far away from this person, the answer is: NOBODY knows.
    Buddha himself when asked about God said (not with the same words, pardon me) he would not worry trying to find God, there is more important things to do in this life, like learn how to control suffering and I fully agree with that.

At a human level as we all are, how can we expect to know things at a God level? Hold your horses folks we are not there yet!
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Ankle Biter (11th July 2021), East Sun (10th July 2021), Hym (12th July 2021), Mercedes (10th July 2021), Mike Gorman (13th July 2021)

26. Link to Post #14
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

some would argue that there is a hell dimension we goto when we are alive.

If, according to some, that we and everything on earth is a holographic projection, and if on occasion when fear, guilt etc lowers our resonance and frequency, our thought projections can be quite grim.

Situations, places and even people can affect the way we think, and our thoughts when created do exist - they are created, but on what realm or plane of existance, i am not sure.

I'm more interested in NOT going to hell.

I subscribe to the the Thank, Think, Allow & Accept (T2A2) model to help us lead an eternal positive existance...

THANK - Give thanks and be grateful for the painful lessons we've had - they're just that - lessons & by being grateful we raise our own vibe from a state of love

THINK - Focus on your next positive thought creation - manifest and draw to you the reality you WANT not dwell and stay at the low frequency negativity reality you are in.

ALLOW - We dont know how the UNIVERSE will conjour it up, but have faith & ALLLOW it to do so - raise your vibration and match it with positive manifestations that are coming as a result of us choosing to create them.

ACCEPT - Accept that we are the universe, accept & dont question what happens next for our ego and human projection of our self simply cannot 2nd guess how it works or what it will produce - another problem. Stop Doubting (another negative vibe lowering concept) - do not question what happens next - stay positive and look forward to it

..after all, it's in our BEST interest to allow and permit us to grow.

If a "HELL" dimension exists then it is only because we have created and co-created it by thinking, talking and adding deep, low negative emotional attachments to it to solidify our beliefs in it and confirming it with our own limited 5 senses.

I prefer the idea of heaven on earth, jut got to get a few more souls to connect and co-create the positive place we all want to co-exist in. As for dying, we simply return here I think until we learn from the lessons we have agreed to endure, but forget about as soon as we are incarnated

One thing's for sure, it's one hell of a ride
    Last edited by scotslad; 10th July 2021 at 10:24.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Hym (12th July 2021), Mercedes (10th July 2021), palehorse (10th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th July 2021), xidaijena (22nd August 2021)

28. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,771 times in 4,375 posts

... two threads worth consulting to help with answering that question:

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Mercedes (10th July 2021), scotslad (10th July 2021)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Well !
    There are those here and now that try to make this great reality a version of hell.
    Best thing to concentrate on is, knowing who they are and then trying to keep this reality a heavenly place.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Hym (12th July 2021), Mercedes (10th July 2021), Mike Gorman (13th July 2021), scotslad (10th July 2021)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

You can see the Cosmic Serpent on Salvia. Everything is a moving fractal that looks much like a snake when it moves. Since it creates and destroys, some represent it as a dragon that burns things down. Since holograms are fractals, holograms can literally create anything. So, of course it can create 'hells', since we already have small hells within our realm.

My friend was astrally travelling once. His guide stripped him of layers of "body" to take him to see a blue fire and brimstone kind of place. One has to shed denser layers of ourself so that we don't get stuck there or sucked in. I've heard of another kind of hell where u are peering out thru a person you can not control. And you have to experience it as that person goes around doing horrible things to other people. Totally helpless kind of experience. So anything that sucks is a kind of hell.

Obviously the cosmic serpent fractal is always moving/shifting/slithering/sliding, so the light show can never stay terrible forever. Extremely harsh experiences just alter our consciousness anyway and could activate blissful energy within. In other words, very strong emotions dislodges the assemblage point and our holographic persception will vastly change. The ego dissolves pretty fast (fast karmic burn off? ) and you can shift to 3rd person or sort of dissolve into the sea. No ego, then nobody to suffer.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (11th July 2021), Hym (12th July 2021), Mercedes (10th July 2021)

34. Link to Post #18
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

You may speak it in modern terms, but the content will remain the same.

Heaven and Hell has been created by God and will exist forever.

The most famous inhabitant in there, will be Satan (the fallen one), who is already destined to go there after the Day of Judgement. Satan is the greatest enemy of mankind and has manipulated humans since the creation of Adam. He has created a hierarchy of manipulation in this world and has mislead most of creation, he wants to take as many as he can to his final destination.

I like to conclude it with this quote "it's not yet the end of the world, but we can see it from here"

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Sadieblue (11th July 2021)

36. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Iceberg (here)
    Heaven and Hell has been created by God and will exist forever.
    Do you know that because you were there ... or did some one else claim to know (assume) that? ... if so ... how are you so sure yourself?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th July 2021 at 00:19.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

East Sun (25th August 2021), Hym (12th July 2021), Mike Gorman (13th July 2021), palehorse (13th July 2021)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

The only hell I've visited in lucid dreams is a city scape of prostitutes and junkies and various other street life. Some low income neighbourhoods on this side have that feel to them, an oppressive darkness even on a sunny day.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Ankle Biter (11th July 2021), Hym (12th July 2021), palehorse (13th July 2021), xidaijena (22nd August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast