+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Do you think there is a hell dimension....

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: Do you think there is a hell dimension....

In my experience, what the living call a "state of mind" the dead call a place. You have to be in hell before you go there. Stuart Wilde said he viewed Hell and saw one of the Rolling Stones there. I'd guess it was Mick because, according to Keith, Mick is is a fitness fanatic, possibly to prolong his life as long as he can.

2. Link to Post #42
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

I'll recommend reading " Multidimensional man" and "Vistas of infinity" by Jürgen Ziewe. He describes his experiences when out-of-body, and his travels in the different planes of the astral, and just like there are celestial planes, there most certainly is hellish planes as well. E. G. he describes the terrible after-death state of suicide bombers, who instead of the promised paradise, find themselves in indescribable pain and despair. I find his books very inspiring and insightful...

3. Link to Post #43
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Well, Hell is exsiting. Where there is heaven, there will be hell.
    Let me give you an easy example: I was sent by 110 and my family to the mental hospital for the sixth times. And the mental hospital for me is like a hell.
    However, I still met five normal persons in the hospital which I treated them as angels sent from God (the Greatest Creator).
    So, now I am at my home and I think my home is like a heaven compared with the mental hospital.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

East Sun (25th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

I've always considered that spirituality should be based initially on one's own direct experiences of it. Because they're something you know for sure.
    My own experiences suggest that there are at least three varieties of hell. One of these, for me, has been that of living in this physical world, at times. I mean, it's a place where virtually everyone has to do quite a lot of slave labor, right? It's also a place where "**** happens" -- accidents and chaos and conflict happen sometimes, regardless of what you do.

Secondly, there's the earthbound plane in the afterlife. It's in the astral, where I think time seems to take about twenty times as long as it does in the physical. And some (dead) people told me that it took them up to about two hundred years, their time, before they get out. That would be (or seem to them to be) about forty thousand years of our time. That's a lot of waiting. I guess feeling utterly bored is one type of hell, right?

I usually avoid going to any church buildings, including church halls (or mosques, or Jewish temples). That's because there'll usually be big numbers of earthbound (dead) people hanging around there. They think that by going to such a place there'll be someone there who can enable them to leave. The trouble is, most priests, rabbis, ministers, imams, etc unfortunately haven't learnt the relevant skills of how to identify a dead soul and how to heal and release him or her from that bondage. It happens that I can do that, usually in a few minutes flat. So what I experience is dead earthbound people's energies trying to stick onto my body like glue. Makes me feel like I badly need to wash my face with a wet rag. One time I went to a conference at what used to be a huge nunnery in the nineteenth century. There were quite literally thousands of dead earthbound persons hanging about there. I found a way to release them all, over about one day. The trouble was, though, that if any one of them had been made earthbound by some personal burden or addiction or fault I couldn't face, then I'd have a very painful, traumatic time until I'd healed my own ability to handle that particular issue. So, for about a whole day I was in extreme emotional pain like you wouldn't believe. But once that was healed in me too, I'd be so much stronger, and was.

On the other hand, it took me about fifty years to get my father, who'd died an alcoholic, out of the earthbound realm. Somehow he seemed quite adjjusted to it, so maybe to him it wasn't like a hell.

The third type of hell I would list (that I know of) is where an individual is trapped in a kind of "black box" in the astral that they can't find any way to get out of. They're like a hamster stuck on going round and round on the same wheel. In my experience this can take at least, say, half an hour or more of non-stop, expert psychic-energy healing work, plus maybe advising the person telepathically to take a certain point of view, or whatever.

At the end, though, seems to me that hell always leads to getting help eventually, and great emotional growth. So, hell leads to help. And yes, there really are all sorts of hospitals/etc in the sky (in the astral) too.
    Last edited by TraineeHuman; 25th August 2021 at 01:19.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th August 2021), Peace in Oz (25th August 2021), Wind (24th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #45
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Well, to the hell, plz allow me to share two articles written by Xuefeng with all of you here, just a new thinking, plz don't feel uncomfortable, thx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

天堂地狱在哪里

---雪峰

已经不止一次听他人文章里说“天堂地狱就在心里,”“天堂地狱就在一念之间,”这种回答既迷惑自己,也迷惑他人,若说“天堂地狱就在心里,”哪心又在哪里?若说“天堂地狱就在一念之间,”哪为何我们不来它“一念” 去天堂呢?

这两种说法有一定的道理,“三界唯心,万法为识,”“境由心造,病从心生,”“像由心生,像随心灭,”“一念之差,天悬地殊,”“一念之差,咫尺千里,”“祸福苦乐,一念之差,”“一念清静烈焰城池,一念警觉船登 彼岸,”有道理啊,问题是用“心”和“念”来解说天堂地狱太含糊其辞,太模棱两可。

所谓天堂地狱都是相对而言,“上有天堂,下有苏杭,”说明苏州杭州景色秀美,地灵人杰,比其他地方好,文化大革命时期说“美国是富人的天堂,穷人的地狱,”同是一个空间,对有些人而言,是天堂,对有些人来说,是地 狱,外景随着心情的不同而有感觉上的差异,对人起一个善良的念头,可能会躲过一场争吵打斗,起一个邪恶的念头,可能会遭到杀生之祸,有时候生死就在一念之间,天堂在哪里?心中没有天堂,永远不知道天堂在哪里,要去 天堂,心中首先要有天堂,因一个恶毒的念头,天堂的大门就关闭了,地狱的大门就敞开了。

天堂到底在哪里?严格地讲,天堂不在心里。天堂由千年界、万年界、极乐界构成,千年界在离地球约960光年处的一个星球上,万年界在离地球约3480光年的星球上,而极乐界就是整个地球宇宙,极乐界的仙岛群岛洲在 几亿光年之外。

地狱到底在哪里?地狱由火炼层、冰冻层、阴间构成,都属于反物质世界,火炼层和冰冻层就是一个个特殊结构的黑洞,而阴间到处都是,相对人间而言,植物界和动物界也是地狱。

若不了解生命的反物质结构,若不了解反物质世界,我们很难明白地狱和极乐界,不论是天堂还是地狱,关键的问题不在心里,而是意识里,每一个空间都有特定的结构,与生命的结构是对应同频共振的,有什么样的生命结构, 就会去相应的生命空间,所以大家一定要把能量聚焦到结构上,而结构的核心是我们的意识,要形成好的意识,关键要在思维上下功夫,思维上的功夫主要的要从认识上下手,认识上不去,无法提升思维能力,思维上不去,意识 就无法转换,意识不变化,生命的反物质结构是难以改变的,生命的反物质结构不改变,我们只能是人的特征,人是去不了天堂的,除非你有了仙佛的意识。

多做些梦,然后想象你的梦境在哪里,就会逐渐明白天堂地狱在哪里。

2006-10-10

Google Translation:

Where is heaven and hell

--Xuefeng

I have heard other people’s articles saying “Heaven and hell are in the heart,” “Hell and heaven is just in one thought.” This answer confuses oneself and others. If you say “Hell and heaven is in your heart,” Where? If it is said that "heaven and hell are just between one thought," why don't we come to it and go to heaven with one thought?

There is a certain truth to these two sayings, "the three realms are ideal, all dharmas are consciousness," "the realm is created by the heart, and disease is born from the heart," "like being born by the heart, like being destroyed by the heart," "the difference between one thought, the world is very different. "The difference between one thought is a thousand miles away," "Fortune and happiness, and the difference between one thought," "One thought of the quiet and blazing city, the other thought of alerting the ship to the other shore," It makes sense. The problem is that the use of "heart" and "mind" to explain heaven and hell is too vague. The words are too ambiguous.

The so-called heaven and hell are all relative terms. "There is heaven above, and Suzhou and Hangzhou below." It shows that Suzhou and Hangzhou have beautiful scenery, brilliant ground and outstanding people, and they are better than other places. During the Cultural Revolution, it was said that "the United States is a paradise for the rich and a hell for the poor." "It’s the same space. For some people, it’s heaven. For some people, it’s hell. Depending on the mood, the location has different feelings. If you have a kind thought to people, you may avoid it. In a quarrel and fight, if you have an evil thought, you may be killed. Sometimes life and death are in a single thought. Where is heaven? There is no heaven in my heart, and I never know where heaven is. If we want to go to heaven, we must first have heaven in my heart. Because of a vicious thought, the gate of heaven is closed, and the gate of hell is opened.

Where is heaven? Strictly speaking, heaven is not in the heart. Heaven is composed of the Thousand Years Realm, the Ten Thousand Years Realm, and the Bliss Realm. The Thousand Years Realm is on a planet about 960 light-years away from the Earth, the Ten Thousand Years Realm is on the planet about 3480 light years away from the Earth, and the Bliss Realm is the entire earth universe. The Fairy Island Islands in the Bliss Realm are hundreds of millions of light-years away.

Where is the hell? The hell is composed of the fire-refining layer, the frozen layer, and the underworld. They all belong to the anti-matter world. The fire-refining layer and the frozen layer are black holes with special structures.

If we don’t understand the anti-matter structure of life, if we don’t understand the anti-matter world, it is difficult for us to understand hell and bliss, whether it’s heaven or hell. The structure of life corresponds to the resonance of the same frequency. What kind of life structure will go to the corresponding life space, so everyone must focus energy on the structure, and the core of the structure is our consciousness. We must form a good consciousness. , The key is to work hard on thinking. The main focus on thinking is to start with understanding. If you can’t understand, you can’t improve your thinking ability. What has changed is that the anti-matter structure of life will not change. We can only be human characteristics, and humans cannot go to heaven unless you have the consciousness of an immortal Buddha.

Have more dreams, and then imagine where your dreams are, and you will gradually understand where heaven and hell are.

2006-10-10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

如何去地狱——答周易
    雪峰

你好周易先生!

阅读了你的《雪峰 你好 请问是否可以祈祷 自己入地狱》。为先生大乘心愿和慈悲心肠而动容,而敬佩。先生之心愿与地藏王菩萨心愿异曲同工,我可以称先生为地藏王菩萨化身。

去地狱,有三条途径,一是受上天指派去完成某项使命;二是祈祷道给你安排去地狱达成你的心愿;三是要作恶多端极端残忍。先生选择了第二条途径,只要你虔诚祈祷,信念坚定,依据吸引力法则和现实是自己意识的投射原理 ,再根据生命禅院“你给宇宙输送什么样的信息,宇宙就会给你反馈什么样的结果”法则,你去地狱的心愿一定能达成。

不过请允许我表达自己的观点供你参考,首先,说“地狱应该也是上帝身体的一部分”说法欠妥,理论上成立,实际上不是那样,虽说宇宙是一个整体,万物都在上帝的灵中,但上帝的“身体”不像我们常识认为的人体一样,上 帝的“身体”是浑沌体,并没有五脏六腑七窍毛发四肢之区分,“浑沌体”是怎么样的一种“身体”,难以言表。

你一个人下地狱,让地狱所有生命去天堂,这个心愿可以成就你成为菩萨,甚至成佛,为此祝贺你,你有福了。但你的心愿无法达成,原因有三:一、你没有那么大的功德可以实现自己的理想,或者说你没有那个资本和权力达成 自己如此伟大的心愿;二、对称平衡是宇宙法则,正负能量之和必须为零,这就需要地狱里有大量的生命,如果地狱消失,天堂也就不存在了,因为按照太极思维和太极原理,凡事必须对立统一,失去了一方,另一方也就失去了 存在的条件,“万物负阴而抱阳,”阴极消失,阳极将不复存在;三、宇宙法则很公正,地狱生命有他们生活在地狱的因果,每一个生命去天堂,他们自身必须具备足够的功德和完美的生命反物质结构,任何人替代不了,一人得 道鸡犬难以升天,所有人的罪过你承担不起,除非你的能量巨大到与天堂能量相等的地步。

如果你去地狱度化地狱生命,你永远也度化不完,一旦下了地狱,事情根本不是你想象的那样,你不要把地狱的生命想象成人间的生命那样,度化一个人都是很困难的,何况去度化地狱生命,不信你试着把一头猪度化成人看看结 果如何。

我的建议是,顺从道的安排,不要刻意为之,不要执着,上帝之道是自然之道,任何刻意的做法都与道的运行背道而驰。

以上是我的观点,仅供先生参考,对先生的心愿,不支持、不阻挡。

2011/5/23

Google Translation:

How to go to hell——Answer to Zhouyi
    Xuefeng

Hello Mr. Zhou Yi!

I read your "Xuefeng Hello, can I pray and go to hell". I was moved and admired by Mr. Mahayana's wish and compassion. The wish of the husband is the same as the wish of the Ksitigarbha. I can call my husband the incarnation of the Ksitigarbha.

There are three ways to go to hell. One is to be assigned by God to complete a certain mission; the other is to pray for you to arrange for you to go to hell to fulfill your wish; and the third is to do evil and extreme cruelty. The husband chose the second way. As long as you pray sincerely, have firm convictions, based on the law of attraction and reality as the projection principle of your own consciousness, and then according to the Life Zen Academy, "what kind of information you send to the universe, the universe will give you feedback. "Such results" rule, your wish to go to hell will surely be fulfilled.

But please allow me to express my views for your reference. First of all, it is not correct to say that "Hell should also be part of God's body". It is theoretically valid, but in fact it is not like that. Although the universe is a whole, everything is in the spirit of God. , But God’s “body” is not like the human body that we think of in common sense. God’s “body” is a chaotic body, and there is no distinction between the internal organs, six organs, seven orifices, hairs and limbs. What kind of “body” is the “chaotic body” , Indescribable.

If you go to hell alone and let all life in hell go to heaven, this wish can make you a bodhisattva or even a Buddha. Congratulations on this, you are blessed. But your wish cannot be fulfilled for three reasons: 1. You don’t have that great merit to realize your ideals, or you don’t have the capital and power to fulfill your great wish; 2. Symmetrical balance is the law of the universe, with positive and negative energy. The sum must be zero, which requires a large number of lives in hell. If hell disappears, heaven will not exist, because according to Tai Chi thinking and Tai Chi principles, everything must be unity of opposites. If one party is lost, the other party will also be lost. The condition of existence is that "everything bears yin and embraces yang," the cathode disappears, and the anode will no longer exist; third, the law of the universe is very fair, hell life has the cause and effect of living in hell, and every life goes to heaven, they must have enough of themselves No one can replace the merits and perfect anti-matter structure of life. It is difficult for one person to ascend to heaven. You can't bear the sins of all people unless your energy is huge enough to be equal to the energy of heaven.

If you go to hell to save life in hell, you will never be able to save life. Once you get to hell, things are not what you imagined. Don’t think of life in hell like life in adults. It's difficult, not to mention saving lives in hell. If you don't believe me, try to convert a pig to an adult to see how it turns out.

My suggestion is to obey the Tao’s arrangements, don’t deliberately do it, don’t cling to it, God’s way is the natural way, and any deliberate practice runs counter to the way of the way.

The above are my views, which are for your reference only. I don’t support or block the wishes of your husband.

2011/5/23

8. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

TraineeHuman (25th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #46
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Hell is living in fear. I've gone through it to know it. I've been shown heaven which I prefer and hell is an absence of love. If you block out love it does not help you at all. That's my two shillings. Angels.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (11th October 2021), Journeyman (11th October 2021), Tyy1907 (12th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3