Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Spirituality in its essence....

1. Link to Post #21
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: Spirituality in its essence....

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    What if, let's say, one time loooooooooong ago, you just said "To hell with this" (pun intended) and said "I'm God, i can do whatever i want, so i'm going to stop being God and enjoy a different life", then you erased your memories and then you came here and joined Avalon

#Whatif
    like He did in this movie, living 3 different at the time...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nines
    Because of the emoji.. i was searching for "The_NInes:Angel"... LMFAO!

But now i found it, going to watch, thanks
    Tired

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

betoobig (14th July 2021), Vicus (2nd December 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    "If Prime Creator created EVERYTHING ... then everything that comes from it is off it" (like sparks of a fire).
    • still so many do not get it
    cheers,
    John
    Thanks John,

The most important word there is, "IF"

ES
    And to build upon that further "IF" Prime Creator is not the original creator of everything then that begs the question who was really first

If I create an autonomous Quantum A.I. Robot having the freedom to do what it deems fit/necessary >>> even things I can not produce myself nor think of myself >>> it literately outgrows my expectations ... who is CORE responsible for all of its aftermaths? ... Who was first? ... me or the Quantum A.I. Robot?

The problem could be that I created something that I have no power to correct nor power to solve it ... so if the Prime Creator made a similar "mistake" we all assume Prime Creator has always the last word the last judgement and has always the power to fix anything ... right?

So when one third of the Heavens were at war in a place that suppose to be "perfect" & "flawless" .. Why were those Fallen Angels banned/outcasted in to the Earth ... why not Pluto or any other Exo-Planet? ... Is the Universe not big enough?

It is like we suppose to be "God's children" and we are mixed with predatory pedophiles ... What do you expect what is going to happen next?

If you let your children go to a school where it is known that one of the teachers is a convicted pedophile ... who is core-responsible for anything bad that can happen in the future at that school?

disclaimer:
    • By the way I do not claim that I am so sure that anything of the above really happened ... I just want to point out the flaws in plane logic & common sense of assumed paradoxical assumptions so many believers have and I never get any real satisfactory answers ever ...
    How I see it ... (my perspectives):

We are all allowed to experience a level of consciousness as a mirror of our actions, choices & (constructive & destructive) beliefs .. that has NO EFFECT on other level of consciousness ... just like your firewall can create a sub-virtual hard drive space that is in quarantine and test if any program is harmful or not.

So in essence: if it turns out that we all are "spiritually tested"... makes perfectly sense to me.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    July 12th, 2021
    What about spontaneous evolution. After millions of years in the ocean we/they/it crawled out on to land and after billions of years more we evolves to our present state OR

We were taken by, unknown to us now, from a distant place/planet or
    other and put on Earth as an experiment thousands of years ago and the experiment is not over yet OR they just forgot
    about us. OR any of countless possibilities.

ES
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

betoobig (14th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,650 times in 20,815 posts

"If Prime Creator created EVERYTHING ... then everything that comes from it is off it" (like sparks of a fire).

cheers,
    John
    Thanks John,

ES
    And to build upon that further "IF" Prime Creator is not the original creator of everything then that begs the question who was really first

If I create an autonomous Quantum A.I. Robot having the freedom to do what it deems fit/necessary >>> even things I can not produce myself nor think of myself >>> it literately outgrows my expectations ... who is CORE responsible for all of its aftermaths? ... Who was first? ... me or the Quantum A.I. Robot?

The problem could be that I created something that I have no power to correct nor power to solve it ... so if the Prime Creator made a similar "mistake" we all assume Prime Creator has always the last word the last judgement and has always the power to fix anything ... right?

So when one third of the Heavens were at war in a place that suppose to be "perfect" & "flawless" .. Why were those Fallen Angels banned/outcasted in to the Earth ... why not Pluto or any other Exo-Planet? ... Is the Universe not big enough?

It is like we suppose to be "God's children" and we are mixed with predatory pedophiles ... What do you expect what is going to happen next?

If you let your children go to a school where it is known that one of the teachers is a convicted pedophile ... who is core-responsible for anything bad that can happen in the future at that school?

disclaimer:
    • By the way I do not claim that I am so sure that anything of the above really happened ... I just want to point out the flaws in plane logic & common sense of assumed paradoxical assumptions so many believers have and I never get any real satisfactory answers ever ...

We are all allowed to experience a level of consciousness as a mirror of our actions, choices & (constructive & destructive) beliefs .. that has NO EFFECT on other level of consciousness ... just like your firewall can create a sub-virtual hard drive space that is in quarantine and test if any program is harmful or not.

So in essence: if it turns out that we all are "spiritually tested"... makes perfectly sense to me.

cheers,
    July 12th, 2021
    What about spontaneous evolution. After millions of years in the ocean we/they/it crawled out on to land and after billions of years more we evolves to our present state OR

other and put on Earth as an experiment thousands of years ago and the experiment is not over yet OR they just forgot

ES

you assume they may "forgot" about us ... meanwhile they may well use time-travel technology and can skip 1000s of years to see what the after-effect of their (genetic) intervention was
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th July 2021 at 00:03.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

betoobig (14th July 2021), East Sun (15th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Source always answers, is up to us to listen... it´s called free will. Awesome conversation. thank you all and much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

East Sun (15th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (15th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)
    Hey God,
    if there is a a god, I would appreciate some communication to let us know that you exist.
    How about it?
    If we get no reply we will know that you do not in fact exist.
    God is way ahead of you Sun ... He has already communicated very loud and clear ... answering any question you might have , Is Epstein still alive? ...were the moon landing s fake? is covid real ... UFO's ? Aliens?

These questions and answers have already be logged and filed and are available to you ....

But aside from questions , God has something he want's to say to you ... I'll paraphrase it for you ....

Humanity is in a critical position ... The outside forces that have been manipulating you for thousands of years are now board with the game and plan complete extermination (just taking a few million as slaves) ... These ET are millions of years old and so advanced you cannot imagine , telepathic , psychic , have access to the Akashic records , have time travel and advanced mind control .. they cannot be defeated by any physical opposition ..But they have one blind spot and humanity has one ace card ...

You have the ability to partner with the Divine Realm , But in this free will reality you have to ask ! If you don't ask for help it's taken as an indication you want to do things alone ..AND THAT CHOICE WILL BE RESPECTED.

So first you have to believe there is a Divine Realm (God) , then invite a partnership ... The Prayer most effective for saving humanity from destruction goes something like this ...

"Creator God .... Partner with me in sending Divine love and healing to the dark forces oppressing humanity , May they be uplifted and depart from our world ."
    Beautifull thank you
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

10. The Following User Says Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

East Sun (15th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

cheers,
    John
    Thanks John,

ES

disclaimer:

cheers,
    July 12th, 2021

ES

you assume they may "forgot" about us ... meanwhile they may well use time-travel technology and can skip 1000s of years to see what the after-effect of their (genetic) intervention was

Thank you John,

I don't assume anything. Anything is possible.

ES
    Last edited by East Sun; 15th July 2021 at 19:04.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

12. Link to Post #27
    Bulgaria Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

God reveals Himself in us as us ... but first there must be a falling away ... or same truth ... the casting off of untimely figs ...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mozo33 For This Post:

East Sun (25th October 2021)

14. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In my initial post I neglected to ask God, "If you do exist just let us know without a doubt, then we could get on with
    the rest of our lives communicating with you and giving you respect, doing the right things and loving our fellow beings."

Then we'd all be happy. Win, win situation through all the world. But that BIG "IF" still remains. We await your
    reply... If we hear nothing then we'll know nothing.

ES

15. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

mojo (25th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2