Thread: Iran has gone intercontinental

1. Link to Post #1
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Default Iran has gone intercontinental

As people focus on China's possible future war, i feel the need to tell you about this

Iran has become an intercontinental army

What does that mean?

Countries that want to invade other countries, need ships to take a few things over the ocean, like food, ammo, tanks, guns, people etc etc etc

Currently, there are only a few countries that can do that, the usual ones, the US, France, the UK, Russia, Germany and a few others. *China is not one of those*

China could have a million or two ready for combat soldiers, but they lack one thing, logistics and boats to take them over to the other side of the world

Iran managed to do that just few days ago, but this won't be on your news, for sure

Taking tanks or boats or planes or anything at all to another country, requires fuel, and advanced capabilities like radar and destroyer boats that can protect the resources you are carrying over across the world. China can't and don't have the logistic, tech to do that yet, as much as they have money, it is a 'defensive army" still, which means they are ready to fight back, but not to attack in the first place

Iran is both now

I think people are not realizing it. China wants to take down the US? For sure, is not a why but a when, question

But Iran has already developed the tech to get there, while China is playing the slow game of "let them go down themselves, we'll just take over the land once they are gone"
    Tired

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2021), bluestflame (12th July 2021), DeDukshyn (11th July 2021), ExomatrixTV (11th July 2021), gini (12th July 2021), Hym (12th July 2021), Ioneo (12th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th July 2021), pabranno (12th July 2021), Peace in Oz (12th July 2021), Sadieblue (12th July 2021), Satori (11th July 2021), selinam (12th July 2021), shaberon (12th July 2021), Snoweagle (11th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (12th July 2021), thepainterdoug (12th July 2021), Tintin (12th July 2021), TomKat (12th July 2021), toppy (12th July 2021), Victoria (12th July 2021), Violet3 (12th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Iran has gone intercontinental

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    As people focus on China's possible future war, i feel the need to tell you about this

Iran has become an intercontinental army

What does that mean?

Countries that want to invade other countries, need ships to take a few things over the ocean, like food, ammo, tanks, guns, people etc etc etc

Currently, there are only a few countries that can do that, the usual ones, the US, France, the UK, Russia, Germany and a few others. *China is not one of those*

China could have a million or two ready for combat soldiers, but they lack one thing, logistics and boats to take them over to the other side of the world

Iran managed to do that just few days ago, but this won't be on your news, for sure

Taking tanks or boats or planes or anything at all to another country, requires fuel, and advanced capabilities like radar and destroyer boats that can protect the resources you are carrying over across the world. China can't and don't have the logistic, tech to do that yet, as much as they have money, it is a 'defensive army" still, which means they are ready to fight back, but not to attack in the first place

Iran is both now

I think people are not realizing it. China wants to take down the US? For sure, is not a why but a when, question

But Iran has already developed the tech to get there, while China is playing the slow game of "let them go down themselves, we'll just take over the land once they are gone"
    China has an advantage ... its communist government. It doesn't have to limit planning to four year increments like most democracies do and then have much of what was done in that four years be undone by the opposing party in the following four.

China can make a 30 year plan and hold to it. The USA does not have that luxury just because of they way their democracy is run. However, that said I believe this is how the military and the state (in the US and perhaps other countries) have become somewhat distinct entities in the US -- to try to get around some of that limitation that communist and dictatorship countries do not have.

China definitely plays the "slow games" - likely understanding well, this advantage.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th July 2021), bluestflame (12th July 2021), gini (12th July 2021), Hym (12th July 2021), Ioneo (12th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th July 2021), Mashika (11th July 2021), Peace in Oz (12th July 2021), Sadieblue (12th July 2021), selinam (12th July 2021), shaberon (12th July 2021), Sunny-side-up (12th July 2021), toppy (12th July 2021), Victoria (12th July 2021), Violet3 (12th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    China has an advantage ... its communist government. It doesn't have to limit planning to four year increments like most democracies do and then have much of what was done in that four years be undone by the opposing party in the following four.
    I always thought the 4 year thing was bad, you can't get anything done at all, and then the few things you got done, are removed if the other party wins... Why are there only two parties in the first place, and totally opposite, it's not even making any sense.. "I'll just destroy whatever the other guy did, out of pure hate for them"

Quote China can make a 30 year plan and hold to it. The USA does not have that luxury just because of they way their democracy is run. However, that said I believe this is how the military and the state (in the US and perhaps other countries) have become somewhat distinct entities in the US -- to try to get around some of that limitation that communist and dictatorship countries do not have.

China definitely plays the "slow games" - likely understanding well, this advantage.
    Countries like Germany have a system that allows them to have a PM for way more than that, like 20 years. I think it works fine, Russia has a similar one, but the US calls it "regime", lol
    Tired

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th July 2021), DeDukshyn (12th July 2021), Ewan (13th July 2021), gini (12th July 2021), Hym (12th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th July 2021), pabranno (12th July 2021), Sadieblue (12th July 2021), shaberon (12th July 2021), thepainterdoug (12th July 2021), toppy (12th July 2021), Victoria (12th July 2021), Violet3 (12th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Mashika/ so true as with the dope Biden undoing all good done before him. Wall being built. wall already paid for. we do have a border, so why not enforce it? But biden stops building it? well hes not in charge anyhow, but you get what im saying.
    Just children in the sandbox, ego and righteousness .

on Iran, heres what comes to my mind. It all doesnt matter. Because on the E T TOPIC, this world is already in compliance with the USA.
    This is evident because no other major country will come out with full disclosure first. Certainly, ET sightings and visitations are not only for USA. So if other countries werent together on this with the USA , then they would disclose.
    But they dont! so its a game and a con. The war con, to keep all us minions in fear of what happens next.

hey , if you have tactical nukes, who cares what country has what?

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Hym (12th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th July 2021), Mashika (12th July 2021), oz93666 (12th July 2021), pabranno (12th July 2021), Sadieblue (12th July 2021), shaberon (12th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

You should look into the "cauldrons" in Syberia, they are still there

Maybe that's why we don't hear much about "UAP" things up here

Lots of stuff happening as a "me vs you" started there, just look it up. Have a nice trip

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Mashika/ so true as with the dope Biden undoing all good done before him. Wall being built. wall already paid for. we do have a border, so why not enforce it? But biden stops building it? well hes not in charge anyhow, but you get what im saying.

on Iran, heres what comes to my mind. It all doesnt matter. Because on the E T TOPIC, this world is already in compliance with the USA.
    This is evident because no other major country will come out with full disclosure first. Certainly, ET sightings and visitations are not only for USA. So if other countries werent together on this with the USA , then they would disclose.
    But they dont! so its a game and a con. The war con, to keep all us minions in fear of what happens next.

Oh, Iran has a bit of more nuclear power than you all think, ask where the rest of the bombs from Ukraine went after the USSR dissolved, they reported around 3000 nuclear bombs and all the enriched uranium sent back to Russia, we have that in storage, you know? But it doesn't belong to us, however! The Ukrainian republic had about 5000 nuclear bombs, and nuclear capable airplanes, go look into that and see if you can find any records of what happened to the other 2000 bombs... But think first
    Last edited by Mashika; 12th July 2021 at 01:43.
    Tired

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Hym (12th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th July 2021), shaberon (12th July 2021), thepainterdoug (12th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Oh and also look into where Mexico's enriched uranium, the one that was enough to build around 10 nuclear bombs went to. But i will give you a tremendous not *behind the news* hint. It went to Israel

And also look into what happened with the Mexican build up of nuclear power, they were the third nuclear power in the world, suddenly they disappear from the world stage, but they did had a ballistic missile program going into the late 80's, early 90's or so, and then, it also suddenly went away with no explanation, along with all the uranium. The explanation was "we spent it all in other research"

And no country in the world asked the obvious questions? "Other research" What do you even mean...

Last edited by Mashika; 12th July 2021 at 01:54.
    Tired

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Hym (12th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th July 2021), shaberon (12th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

very interesting Mashika. I dont have the answers. All I am saying is if all countries have one big unified collective agreement about the ultimate topic ET, then we all are , "co operating".

so co operating on one level, and threatening destroying each other on another?.i dont need 2000 nukes to hit my area NY. only one and i post no more

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (12th July 2021), shaberon (12th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

very interesting Mashika. I dont have the answers. All I am saying is if all countries have one big unified collective agreement about the ultimate topic ET, then we all are , "co operating".

so co operating on one level, and threatening destroying each other on another?.i dont need 2000 nukes to hit my area NY. only one and i post no more
    I'm thinking that you should ask your government if they have 10 or more silos in Mexico that could be taken over and strike the US at any time, by a hack from China that will take over the US hidden nuclear system they built around Mexico in the past 40 years or so, and you should also ask your government what they did with the enriched uranium that Mexico has, because it's "missing on action"

Just recently there was news about a possible nuclear attack on the US land, by an "unknown enemy"

Where.Is.The.Mexican.Nuclear.Capable.Enriched.Uranium.That.No.One.Is.Able.To.Track... And where are the ballistic missiles that suddenly turned into dust, that Mexico had 30 years ago?

Read this

Quote In April 2010, the Mexican government reportedly reached an agreement to turn over its highly enriched uranium to the United States.[3][4] The US would help convert highly enriched uranium stored at Mexican research facilities into a less enriched form unsuitable for weapons, thus eliminating all highly enriched uranium in Mexico.[9] Later in March 2012 Rachel Maddow reported that all highly enriched uranium had been removed from Mexico.[10][11]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico...ss_destruction

No seriously! Because we all know the world government is always truthful!
    Last edited by Mashika; 12th July 2021 at 03:28.
    Tired

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

How is it possible that a country has enriched uranium to build 10 nuclear bombs, and enough tech to build the silos and the rockets to deliver those bombs and destroy the entire wolrd, and no one wonders and asks "Where is the uranium? What did you do with those rockets? Are you really saying that you eat it up in some research, what research was that?"

Are we that dumb?
    Tired

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

It has been long known that the larger countries that are usually posturing for the threats of war, are generally just using eachother as a "Foil" or reflective mirror to enlarge their budgets to accomplish other things under the guise of "Suggestions of destruction..."

Feeding a financial war machine is the easiest thing to get any country behind... Tell them the neighbors want to attack and everyone wants to know what they will do to protect the masses. Really it is that simple.

With the technology we have these days, truly the bombs of yesteryear, while still sometimes wielded, are archaic. They have more modern technology that can take out bad guys before they reach their weapons. Stop them in their tracks, and that's no joke.

Here is the thing about nuclear weapons... The more that go off, the more pollution in the atmosphere. No one wants radioactive fallout to get swept with the winds into their neighborhood. The threat of such things are like pounding a drum designed to scare the little guys.. And remind us that war drum exists. I wouldn't worry too much about this. If it is indeed a threat, those that need to know such things, obviously do already and are dealing with it in some way.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (12th July 2021), lizhekb (12th July 2021), Mashika (12th July 2021), shaberon (12th July 2021), Victoria (12th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

There is only one thing about that

Thermonuclear bombs, also known as the H-bomb

Those are designed to destroy life, but leave the land intact. After a few days, the radiation goes away, those bombs do not explode like normal old style one did, instead, the explosion is minimal, but there is a tremendous amount of radiation that covers a very big area, killing every living thing around. Then the decay comes, the radiation goes away and the buildings, parks and streets, everything, remains perfectly safe and normal for people to occupy

Current countries that have that kind of weapon:

Russia, France, US, UK and China (but they say the don't)

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    It has been long known that the larger countries that are usually posturing for the threats of war, are generally just using eachother as a "Foil" or reflective mirror to enlarge their budgets to accomplish other things under the guise of "Suggestions of destruction..."

Feeding a financial war machine is the easiest thing to get any country behind... Tell them the neighbors want to attack and everyone wants to know what they will do to protect the masses. Really it is that simple.

With the technology we have these days, truly the bombs of yesteryear, while still sometimes wielded, are archaic. They have more modern technology that can take out bad guys before they reach their weapons. Stop them in their tracks, and that's no joke.

Here is the thing about nuclear weapons... The more that go off, the more pollution in the atmosphere. No one wants radioactive fallout to get swept with the winds into their neighborhood. The threat of such things are like pounding a drum designed to scare the little guys.. And remind us that war drum exists. I wouldn't worry too much about this. If it is indeed a threat, those that need to know such things, obviously do already and are dealing with it in some way.
    Last edited by Mashika; 12th July 2021 at 03:20.
    Tired

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th July 2021), shaberon (12th July 2021), Victoria (12th July 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Mashika, the bomb that leaves the real estate intact is the neutron bomb, not the H bomb. The hbomb has the worst environmental impact of all bombs, I believe.

The thing about Iran is that they don't seem all that militarily capable. A few decades ago they fought Iraq to a draw in a war that killed over a million. Iraq had little to defend a few years later in the first gulf war, let alone the second.

Also, it seems Israel is able to penetrate Iranian airspace with their f-35 squadron.

Sorry, but Iran doesn't inspire fear other than maybe sponsoring a terrorist dirty bomb, as mentioned above.

Although I hate how the Americans interfere with almost everyone's affairs, Iran is one regime I think the world would be better off without. Same with North Korea and Venezuela. It's to bad the nonaligned movement has sagged in recent times. Although I'd like to see the communists out of China, they seem reasonable compared to those other regimes. If only Russia, Brazil and India could provide more alternate leadership. That doesn't seem coming seeing as how quickly they complied with the covid scamdemic.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th July 2021), shaberon (12th July 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Very correct about the neutron bomb, i made a mistake there, thank you!

Iran doesn't look very capable, "by design"

Middle east is a very weird situation

See this for example, when Iraq when to war with the US, they sent all their advanced and very capable planes to guess who.. Iran...

Why would Iraq send all their most powerful planes to Iran, in advance of the war with the US? And being Iran an enemy of Iraq?

Thought for food, or food for Thought?

Some few days ago, an F-35 plane went into Russian air space, and implemented a system to "blind" the radars and russian navy, it failed and it was tracked and marked by the hypersonic missiles the navy has around that place. The F-35 had to skip out of the place as soon as it could

I'm interested in something, can you find me a news article about this situation, that comes from western media?

It was a typical "two way strategy", otherwise as "if you can see me, i can see you too"

But it showed a few things the US did not liked to expose, about that plane...

Venezuela was one of the most rich countries in the world, until the US imposed sanctions on them to turn them into a poor country, just because they said "we are going to sell you the oil, but not going to give you rights to exploit our land as if it was your land"

Now the US says "see? Venezuela is so poor because they are socialists!" No mister good cop, Venezuela is poor because you put a cop on the entrance of their business that breaks the necks of every person that comes around to buy something from them. So they can't sell and go poor. Please be an adult about it, this is real life, people are dying because of it

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Mashika, the bomb that leaves the real estate intact is the neutron bomb, not the H bomb. The hbomb has the worst environmental impact of all bombs, I believe.

The thing about Iran is that they don't seem all that militarily capable. A few decades ago they fought Iraq to a draw in a war that killed over a million. Iraq had little to defend a few years later in the first gulf war, let alone the second.

Also, it seems Israel is able to penetrate Iranian airspace with their f-35 squadron.

Sorry, but Iran doesn't inspire fear other than maybe sponsoring a terrorist dirty bomb, as mentioned above.

Although I hate how the Americans interfere with almost everyone's affairs, Iran is one regime I think the world would be better off without. Same with North Korea and Venezuela. It's to bad the nonaligned movement has sagged in recent times. Although I'd like to see the communists out of China, they seem reasonable compared to those other regimes. If only Russia, Brazil and India could provide more alternate leadership. That doesn't seem coming seeing as how quickly they complied with the covid scamdemic.
    Tired

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Brigantia (12th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th July 2021), shaberon (12th July 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

If you want hard facts, i can give you some, but you are not going to like them, just ask and you will be provided. But again, you are not going to like them

Tired

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th July 2021), shaberon (12th July 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

The Global F-35 Enterprise
    There are eight international program partners — the U.S., United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Australia, Norway, Denmark and Canada. Six Foreign Military Sales customers are also procuring and operating the F-35 — Israel, Japan, South Korea, Poland, Belgium and Singapore.

F-35 Global Partnership | Lockheed Martin

It would seem that there are many militaries equipped with the F-35, and many do work together in some capacities. Including those listed above... I will look up that fly over and see if I can share something from America about the incident. I was unaware of it. I rarely watch the news anymore as most of it is hype or lies to steer paranoia and fear these days.

to be continued....

Mashika- do you believe that your media is honest with the Russian masses? That they tell the truth in all matters that arise? While I am aware that each country tends to share their take on any issue, I doubt that any media is completely honest with the masses for many reasons. One to cover their own actions, another to stop data from leaking to possible hostile countries, etc...

I would love to hear what they're saying in Russia about many things... This one included. I will go look for it.

In the meantime I did find this that apparently happened 6 days ago

apparently some of the titles seem misleading.

a ccording to youtube...

and I found this which suggested Israel flew theirs into Iran.. Which was mentioned above.

and this which happened 3 years ago..

And this which I found interesting...

If true, this is huge, if put out there to raise tensions in the masses, it would work!

When did the F-35 enter Russian airspace and who was flying it? USA? Or Isreal? So I can look for the video...

I did find this... if it is what you are speaking about...

I am not sure if they allow these videos in Russia, and vice versa as both countries would be wise to only let us see what they want us to know.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 12th July 2021 at 05:33.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Justplain (12th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th July 2021), Mashika (12th July 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,499 times in 4,009 posts

Iran might go for Israel or KSA or both, however even if they may not, it is certainly in their best interest to have a credible projection of threat.

I have not followed this stuff very much recently since one of the non-western sites I liked quit updating.

I was wondering when Greece was going to open Port Piraeus and essentially cut off Rotterdam as a destination for Suez traffic.

It was not that long ago we did not get a very good description of what a handful of Iranian missiles do to a compound which received the courtesy of an advanced warning. Afterwards, there were some withdrawals, put it that way.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), Justplain (12th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th July 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Mashika, I can handle hard facts. I know that the f-35 and f22 was tracked by turkey with their Russian missile defense system recently. I think the American military is aware of this issue. But Israel was able to penetrate Iranian airspace with their f35s because Iran has an older version of the Russian missile defense system, and perhaps even their pass codes somehow (?).

By the way, China is the biggest threat to the west except perhaps Russia. China has the largest navy in the world by number of ships, and is rapidly upgrading it's maritime offensive abilities, with the focus of invading Taiwan and China's neighbours in the South China Sea. China may not have the nuclear submarine fleet that Russia boasts but it does have some. And they also have proven intercontinental ballistic missile capabilities.

I'm not one to cast support to American foreign policy. Venezuela, Libya and Syria were countries with thriving economies prior to American interference. What you might find, if you search, tho, is that the maduro regime is about as repressive as the communists in China, or worst. This doesn't justify sanctions, which may partly have caused these misbehaviours, but the picture is not pretty in Venezuela.

Iran could harbour all this Ukrainian nukes that you imply. However, I think for all these despots world over, the MAD deterent is what seems to keep everyone in line. Mutually Assured Destruction is an effective deterrent.

Funny, supposed 'enemies' are apparently closely cooperating in the secret space program. Just as they all seem to like the totalitarianism of medical scamdemics. Next it'll be climate change.

The drummer is cracking the whip on all of them toward one world government and tyranny. Iran, Venezuela, Russia, China, USA, UK, EU, etc., are all gladly being corralled into a UN dystopia of transhumanism.

I can provide you with hard facts on that, if you want.
    Last edited by Justplain; 12th July 2021 at 05:31.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th July 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Mashika, I can handle hard facts. I know that the f-35 and f22 was tracked by turkey with their Russian missile defense system recently.
    This happened on the black sea, not on the middle east

You guys don't know about it because, as usual, these things are not reported to you *anywhere*

Quote I think the American military is aware of this issue. But Israel was able to penetrate Iranian airspace with their f35s because Iran has an older version of the Russian missile defense system, and perhaps even their pass codes somehow (?).
    They do have an older version, what you are not told is this, that older version, can track and take down the F-35, as long as it's within a range, so the US has requested Turkey to not deploy the S-400. Because they know *it can take down the F-35* and then no one will buy that plane, and you don't even get what the S-500 can do..

Taiwan, is China, the current China government was imposed though a coup organized with US help in the 70's, the actual real government of China went to take refuge on Taiwan!

The US wanted the government in Taiwan to die away! And supported the criminal Chinese military coup!

The current "official Chinese government" is a military one created after a coup lead by the US that later turned wrong and now they support the government they actually planned to take down in the first place!

*know your history!*

By the way, China is the biggest threat to the west except perhaps Russia. China has the largest navy in the world by number of ships, and is rapidly upgrading it's maritime offensive abilities, with the he focus of invading Taiwan and China's neighbours in the South China Sea. China may not have the nuclear submarine fleet that Russia boasts but it does have some. And they also have proven intercontinental ballistic missile capabilities.

I'm not one to cast support to American foreign policy. Venezuela, Libya and Syria were countries with thriving economies prior to American interference. What you might find, if you search, tho, is that the maduro regime is about as repressive as the communists in China, or worst. This doesn't justify sanctions, which may partly have caused these misbehaviours, but the picture is not pretty in Venezuela.

Iran could harbour all this Ukrainian nukes that you imply. However, I think for all these despots world over, the MAD deferent is what seems to keep everyone in line. Mutually Assured Destruction is an effective deterrent.

Funny, supposed 'enemies' are apparently closely cooperating in the secret space program. Just as they all seem to like the totalitarianism of medical scamdemics. Next it'll be climate change.

The drummer is cracking the whip on all of them toward one world government and tyranny. Iran, Venezuela, Russia, China, USA, UK, EU, etc., are all gladly being corralled into a UN dystopia of transhumanism.

I can provide you with hard facts on that, if you want.
    Last edited by Mashika; 12th July 2021 at 05:28.
    Tired

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Mashika, the Chinese nationist party retreated to Taiwan in 1949 when Mao led the Red Army to victory. Taiwan wasn't originally democratic but went that way over thirty years ago or more. The only 'coup' that I know of in communist China was the shift to controlled capitatlism by the leader after mao (can't name his name). As far as I am concerned the communist government in Beijing has no more legitimate claim on Taiwan than it does on Tibet or the South China Sea.

Any dictatorship has no legitimate claim to anything.

There was a guy who is out there who claims to know the secrets of the second world war, like that japan actually won. I dunno, some strange claims can be made of things.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

39. Link to Post #20
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

I'ts impossible so it seems, i don't think you will find any news about it, just like a couple days ago there was news about a Russian submarine tracking down a nuclear aircraft carrier that was close to Russian waters. Look it up, you won't see a thing about it, as well

But check this
    https://www.military.com/daily-news/...ssile-buy.html

And this is why the US doesn't want to sell the F-35 to countries like Turkey, because they have the S-400, and soon, as it seems the S-500

Check channels like this, these are not "common" but you do think about it, you'll see things you wont' see normaly on other places

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    The Global F-35 Enterprise
    There are eight international program partners — the U.S., United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Australia, Norway, Denmark and Canada. Six Foreign Military Sales customers are also procuring and operating the F-35 — Israel, Japan, South Korea, Poland, Belgium and Singapore.

F-35 Global Partnership | Lockheed Martin

It would seem that there are many militaries equipped with the F-35, and many do work together in some capacities. Including those listed above... I will look up that fly over and see if I can share something from America about the incident. I was unaware of it. I rarely watch the news anymore as most of it is hype or lies to steer paranoia and fear these days.

to be continued....

Mashika- do you believe that your media is honest with the Russian masses? That they tell the truth in all matters that arise? While I am aware that each country tends to share their take on any issue, I doubt that any media is completely honest with the masses for many reasons. One to cover their own actions, another to stop data from leaking to possible hostile countries, etc...

I would love to hear what they're saying in Russia about many things... This one included. I will go look for it.

In the meantime I did find this that apparently happened 6 days ago

apparently some of the titles seem misleading.

a ccording to youtube...

and I found this which suggested Israel flew theirs into Iran.. Which was mentioned above.

and this which happened 3 years ago..

And this which I found interesting...

If true, this is huge, if put out there to raise tensions in the masses, it would work!

When did the F-35 enter Russian airspace and who was flying it? USA? Or Isreal? So I can look for the video...

I did find this... if it is what you are speaking about...

I am not sure if they allow these videos in Russia, and vice versa as both countries would be wise to only let us see what they want us to know.
    Tired

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), Justplain (12th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast