+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Branson finally makes it into space

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Default Branson finally makes it into space

Virgin Galactic goes to space with Richard Branson inside. I would recommend turning the volume off in the first half, but very interesting, especially since the last catastrophic failure they had with a wing breaking off, and it falling to the Earth.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

avid (12th July 2021), Bassplayer1 (12th July 2021), Bill Ryan (12th July 2021), Ernie Nemeth (13th July 2021), Harmony (12th July 2021), Inversion (12th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th July 2021), Le Chat (12th July 2021), Mashika (12th July 2021), oz93666 (12th July 2021), Tintin (12th July 2021), toppy (12th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: Branson finally makes it into space

They should have bought a Mig... lol

I'ts been capable of that for like 40 years or more

Just kidding, i understand the importance of this change, and the new tech, but really there is something to say about that old ancient plane that did the same, decades ago!

I once, challenged someone to take a trip to the stratosphere, on a Mikoyan, he did not wanted to lmao! But look at that beautiful planet down there, it's amazing! i hope we get to see it in a more normal/daily way from now on, because it's something every person on this planet should see <3
    Last edited by Mashika; 12th July 2021 at 04:55.
    Tired

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

avid (12th July 2021), Bassplayer1 (12th July 2021), Bill Ryan (12th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), Harmony (12th July 2021), Inversion (12th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th July 2021), Kryztian (12th July 2021), ronny (12th July 2021), Tintin (12th July 2021), toppy (12th July 2021), wegge (13th July 2021), wondering (12th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Cabal operatives Musk and Branson have carved up the space tourism sector between them ...

The controllers knew it was inevitable independent people would soon start building their own rockets , they could not stop this , so they sent these two guys out there first to gobble up the funding .. Two recognized trusted faces , so the public who think this a cool thing to invest in will buy shares in either Space X , or Virgin Galactic ... Independent entrepreneurs will get little funding from the public and none from the banks ...

This way the Cabal keep a tight lid on things , they don't want the public up there ... that's their domain , the domain of the Aliens and SSP...

So there will be many explosions of rockets and promised launch deadlines that pass by unrealized .. it will all be delayed , and of course primitive rockets will never get large numbers up there ... ( it's a standing joke among ET's that we use space craft that have flames coming out the back) ....LOL

The secret government has anti gravity craft , fleets of them , bases all over the solar system , approximately a million personnel press ganged from Earth under mind control , this is the SSP ...

So Virgin Galactic is just a distraction and mainly to waste peoples money

6. Link to Post #4
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)
    Cabal operatives Musk and Branson have carved up the space tourism sector between them ...

The controllers knew it was inevitable independent people would soon start building their own rockets , they could not stop this , so they sent these two guys out there first to gobble up the funding .. Two recognized trusted faces , so the public who think this a cool thing to invest in will buy shares in either Space X , or Virgin Galactic ... Independent entrepreneurs will get little funding from the public and none from the banks ...

This way the Cabal keep a tight lid on things , they don't want the public up there ... that's their domain , the domain of the Aliens and SSP...

So there will be many explosions of rockets and promised launch deadlines that pass by unrealized .. it will all be delayed , and of course primitive rockets will never get large numbers up there ... ( it's a standing joke among ET's that we use space craft that have flames coming out the back) ....LOL

The secret government has anti gravity craft , fleets of them , bases all over the solar system , approximately a million personnel press ganged from Earth under mind control , this is the SSP ...

So Virgin Galactic is just a distraction and mainly to waste peoples money
    EDIT ... I just put the title of this thread in Search , got this ....

"In 2004, British billionaire Richard Branson proclaimed he would fly into space on his company's spaceship in just three years to kick off what he hoped would become a routine travel experience, drinks and all. Nearly 17 years after that proclamation, he finally did it..."

17 years behind schedule ..you couldn't make it up!

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    They should have bought a Mig... lol

I'ts been capable of that for like 40 years or more

Yes! Made me laugh.

The Virgin Galactic spaceplane is really just that — a spaceplane. It's a clever, neat design, and the short ride must have been a whole bunch of fun, but it's not really a "proper" rocket like the SpaceX Starship.

And it only JUST grazed what is regarded (by some) as "space". For the thing to get higher, or actually reach orbit, it'll need a substantial redesign with a much more powerful engine. And that needs more fuel, so it'll be heavier, so it needs a more powerful engine... etc etc.

Not to take away from Branson's achievement. Kudos to him. But for real space flight advancement (in the public sector, that is, because we already have humans on Mars), keep watching Elon Musk.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (12th July 2021), Alan (12th July 2021), avid (12th July 2021), Bassplayer1 (12th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), Ernie Nemeth (13th July 2021), Harmony (12th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th July 2021), kudzy (12th July 2021), Sirus (12th July 2021), Tintin (12th July 2021), Yoda (12th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #6
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,603 times in 5,415 posts

(Branson): Took his time...!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tintin_moon.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	562.5 KB
ID:	46971
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Adi (12th July 2021), avid (12th July 2021), Bill Ryan (12th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), Ernie Nemeth (13th July 2021), Harmony (12th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th July 2021), wondering (13th July 2021), Yoda (12th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    (Branson): Took his time...!

Yes, Elon Musk is playing catchup as well

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (12th July 2021), avid (12th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), happyuk (14th July 2021), Harmony (12th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (12th July 2021), Tintin (12th July 2021), wondering (13th July 2021), Yoda (12th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)
    17 years behind schedule ..you couldn't make it up!
    Chris Knowles at Secret Sun has another explanation:

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th July 2021 at 13:52. Reason: fixed quote formatting

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

avid (12th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), Harmony (13th July 2021), Kryztian (13th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th July 2021), oz93666 (12th July 2021), selinam (12th July 2021), Tintin (12th July 2021), wegge (13th July 2021), wondering (13th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

In a relative sense I was happy for a brief moment when hearing about this and watching the video. However, after reading about covert programs, reverse engineered ET craft, free energy and UFO visitations for years, said happiness quickly faded into a "meh". I want the general public to be able to experience space via ET technology, not just rich elite who can afford a joyride on a chemical rocket.
    Last edited by Chris Gilbert; 12th July 2021 at 14:52.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

avid (12th July 2021), Bill Ryan (12th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), happyuk (14th July 2021), Harmony (13th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th July 2021), Tintin (12th July 2021), wondering (13th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #10
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,499 times in 4,311 posts

Quote Posted by Chris Gilbert (here)
    However, after reading about covert programs, reverse engineered ET craft, free energy and UFO visitations for years, said happiness quickly faded into a "meh".
    Yeh exactly. Spending billions to get to space, where we've been going for 60 years already, and basically using the same boring 60 year old technology to do it, is yeh, just about as "meh" as it can get.

One really wonders how the likes of Branson and Musk can do what they do, and spend what they spend (of their own money), knowing what they must SURELY know. I mean, WE know about disc retrievals et al, and have for decades. WE know about reverse engineered ET craft, hidden and suppressed technologies - including exotic energy, anti-gravity, and field propulsion systems. WE know about the SSP.

There is no possible way that the likes of us mugs on this forum can be MORE in the loop than they likes of them, considering their wealth, their access to information, and the circles they must move in.

These circus tricks are purely just that. Branson knows it and Musk knows it. Bigelow certainly knows. They all HAVE to know, and be quite willing to piss their fortunes away on a lie...

The question is, why? I suspect they're simply doing what big tech shills do: perform a role they've been asked to perform in return for being a card-holding member of the club, whatever that club ultimately is, and to enjoy the various privileges membership entails.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th July 2021), Chris Gilbert (12th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), Ernie Nemeth (13th July 2021), Harmony (13th July 2021), oz93666 (13th July 2021), Tintin (12th July 2021), wondering (13th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #11
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,603 times in 5,415 posts

For what it's worth, and probably not very much at all ( ), Richard Branson saw me once in a pub in the rather nicer side of West London (Pimlico) about 6 years ago.

As did David Attenborough about 20 years before that at a book signing, past which I just happened to be walking. Both looked at me for a very short while, for some reason. Perhaps it was a species thing

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th July 2021), Chris Gilbert (12th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), Ernie Nemeth (13th July 2021), Harmony (13th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th July 2021), wondering (13th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I once shared a lift with Brigitte Neilsen. She was wearing the shortest skirt imaginable, and I couldn't stop staring at her legs. Of course she didn't look at me once!
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (12th July 2021), Ernie Nemeth (13th July 2021), Harmony (13th July 2021), Tintin (12th July 2021), wondering (13th July 2021)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I think it is a good point to mention, that those that are entering the "Space" arena are NOT just doing so with their own funds... This is a misconception.

For example, Bigalow aerospace has contracts with the government to manufacture his habitats.. (How one can stay in business making such things, with such a large crew and operational costs, without actually using them is beyond me, I think ONE was recently used, after all this time).. So that tells you something.. They must be using them, or making other things they do not disclose...

And Elon. I have met a previous employee of Space X. And I asked this person why Elon is still using jet fuel and rockets when surely he knows what there truly is... And I got a laugh and a nod of the head YES... But Elon is also getting funds from said agencies, to shuttle cargo to and from the space station. Elon is a "Filler" company... He is updating power systems for homes and vehicles, using batteries.. As he is not allowed to use the real tech that exists... So he is being used as the next step towards that... They can't just dump everything onto us at once, where would the profits go, and they would have a lot of people to answer to for lying all this time.

I believe we are seeing the powers that be, try to fill some gaps here... To convince the masses that we need to get beyond the rockets to get to a more sustainable way to stay in space. And while they have already done it, they must now do so, in a way that makes us believe we "Just are getting there".. And if they are not doing this, Elon and Branson are, so good for them!

The best way to do this is to set up a few companies to succeed, make sure they do, which explains the funding, and really promote those people. Find people that have egos and are personable, Musk, Branson, and paint them as larger than life, and go for it. And I believe that is truly what we are seeing here.

This is a dangerous dance however, as we can see it happening, one has to ask, why have our largest militaries not already done it? We know they have, but many do not. So they had to unveil the Space Force. Something we knew long ago existed. Mainly from the work of fine investigators such as those here on Avalon, and very brave individuals who decided to come forward with what they knew. I salute them..

I shudder to think they may try to launch a bunch of soldiers into space on rockets after all of this, just to fill in a gap, and still keep the real tech secret hahaha. Could you imagine the backlash? But they are dumping ufo information, I am sure it all goes hand in hand.. We will probably learn that in the near future they got their hands on one of these things, and are just now back engineering it... giggle...

So here we are, doing this dance. China is sending love packages to the Moon, and we are being led to believe we are now at the cutting edge of progress, and America lost the coordinates to get there, and through the Van Allen belts.. . HAHAHAHA... you can't make this stuff up.. It's all true and published...

So long as we continue pushing forward, something is going to have to give. Their finely tuned choreography has to have a hiccup. Some unknown little mistake. And when those are found we need to blow them wide open. Every performance has a tiny flaw. It is up to us to find those and present them, as much as we can and force them to explain to us, why this or that was there?

I posted this because they have been doing this "rocket dance" for generations.. And what they don't tell you is that many of their "Jets" can and do go into space already.. The technologies they have, and the massive amounts and sizes of these craft are unimaginable. I believe the shuttle missions were taking sections of craft to space to then be joined into massive ships that are still operating in space, along with crews... I believe President Reagan was briefed one time, and suggested that we have the technology to take over 300 people at a time into space. One only needs to find a system that works, and make it bigger.

We know that this is a sideshow... Many will get excited... and they will milk it for as long as they can.. The more pressure we place on them to "Do Better" than the average corporation if they wish to show us they are indeed the ultimate "superpower", the sooner this magical technology will be presented. So really this thread isn't meant to be a joke, it is meant to open that line of conversation and let them know we know, and this isn't very funny... I bet they read this forum daily...

So while we laugh, this is an extremely important opportunity to put more pressure on all of our governments for REAL truth. Or force them to hurry up the progress.

Perhaps we should start campaigning for these private companies to run the "Space Farce", and do so in such a blatently ridiculous manner that they are forced to reign us back in, by showing us that they DO have the capabilities, and force them to PROVE IT..

In many ways this is over the top hysterical, yet very cool because SOMEONE had the gall to push that envelope.... For that I give them credit, whether they were asked to or not.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th July 2021), Ernie Nemeth (13th July 2021), Harmony (13th July 2021)

25. Link to Post #14
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    One really wonders how the likes of Branson and Musk can do what they do, and spend what they spend (of their own money), knowing what they must SURELY know.... about the SSP..

My understanding is the likes of Gates , Musk and Branson do not really have their own money , they are minding this money for the Cabal ... All three were made by the cabal/bankers ... none of them are geniuses .. they agreed to play ball with the controllers , and as a result got the funding and backing which made them billionaires ... They know who their masters are , so Gates is told to get out of Microsoft and into vaccines for the next part of the plan ... Musk and Branson are told to get into the space game , use "their own" wealth to get things started , so this draws more money from the private sector and tax money ... it's a lot to do with destroying wealth ...

It's not clear if Musk and Branson do know about the SSP ... Need to Know ... They would do a much more effective job , motivating their employees if they actually do believe in what they are doing and that they are cutting edge.

26. Link to Post #15
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    I once shared a lift with Bridgete Nielsen. She was wearing the shortest skirt imaginable, and I couldn't stop staring at her legs. Of course she didn't look at me once!
    This Bridgete Nielson SM ???

She's the most bubbly and beautiful child you could imagine ... Just exudes love and light ...

Unfortunately the Malevolent ET's noticed her strait away and co opted her for their breeding program , she's had 10 hybrid children ( last time I counted ) and has been mind controlled into loving it all , and into thinking the aliens are really very nice .. even though she was abducted against her will , inseminated , and later had the child removed surgically by the aliens , not once but 10 Times ! The hybrids grew up off world under alien control , Bridgete was allowed to meet with some of them after they had grown .

Notice how the alien breeding program has now gone public ... Before this was taboo , no one was allowed to talk publicly about their experiences , now it's all over Youtube and made part of a very 'spiritual' experience ... Bridgete is a perfect ( mind controlled) ambassador for the ET's , her youtube channel is about healing and ascending ,crystals and indigo children and how wonderful aliens are and hybrids are our future ... all designed to suck in truthers ..
    Last edited by oz93666; 13th July 2021 at 03:55.

27. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

No not her, I don't know of her, and this was probably long before she was even born. The other Brigitte Nielsen (i spelt her name wrong), the actress.

~ Jimi Hendrix

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (13th July 2021), Ernie Nemeth (13th July 2021), oz93666 (13th July 2021), wondering (13th July 2021)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

This is becoming quite an interesting thread — but please,

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chip (13th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (13th July 2021), Harmony (13th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th July 2021), wondering (13th July 2021), Yoda (13th July 2021)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I have to say that Bill made an excellent point, that Virgin Galactic is a space plane and not a proper spaceship. Same with the Mig, the U2, and SR71, among others. Which makes one question, is the barrier to space really as difficult to accomplish as we have been led to believe?

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th July 2021), Harmony (13th July 2021), wondering (13th July 2021)

33. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

I have to say, for what it is, is a beautiful thing for me to see, free of covid, vaxx, politics and all the rest of the burdensome garbage we are dealing with continually

Congrats R Branson and crew, they are risking thier lives to do so and its a great adventure

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (13th July 2021), Ernie Nemeth (13th July 2021), Harmony (13th July 2021), wondering (13th July 2021)

35. Link to Post #20
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    I have to say that Bill made an excellent point, that Virgin Galactic is a space plane and not a proper spaceship. Same with the Mig, the U2, and SR71, among others. Which makes one question, is the barrier to space really as difficult to accomplish as we have been led to believe?
    I would say yes it is. Branson’s space plane or conventional rocketry use Newton’s Third Law to get around, and it seems that is what us proles only ever get to hear about.
    Interplanetary travel would require technology way more advanced such as anti gravity which from the bits of information I have been able to piece together is a real thing and has been since at least the early sixties, probably before. People like Branson and Musk are being used to keep knowledge of really advanced know-how within an elite clique.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (13th July 2021), Ernie Nemeth (13th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th July 2021), thepainterdoug (14th July 2021), wondering (13th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast